[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wpsg/ - WoW Private Server General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 683
Thread images: 98

File: lordaeron_pay_to_be_unbanned.png (400KB, 671x486px) Image search: [Google]
lordaeron_pay_to_be_unbanned.png
400KB, 671x486px
/wpsg/ guilds:

Cata
<Autism Awareness> - Atlantiss 1x (Alliance)
www.atlantiss.eu

WotLK
<VG> - Lordaeron 1x (Alliance)
www.molten-wow.com

>Where can I get game clients?
http://pastebin.com/mxjmsr3t

>How do I connect to [server]?
1. Register on a private server that hosts the same game client you have.
2. Copy their realmlist URL. This can usually be found on the main page of the website or on their registration page.
3. Look for a realmlist.wtf file in your WoW folder. This may either be in the root folder, or inside Wow/Data/enUS/
4. Open the realmlist.wtf file in a text editor such as Notepad and paste in the realmlist settings of the server. Make sure it starts with 'set realmlist' followed by the realmlist URL.

>I have set the realmlist correctly but it still connects me to XYZ server/says invalid login info.
You will need a clean wow.exe and dll files if you downloaded your WoW client from XYZ server. Check the clients section above.

>How do I stop my client from auto-updating?
• Start the game with wow.exe - not launcher.exe
• Don't use your email for logging in, use your account name.
• Find the patchlist file in your installation and remove it.

Previous thread >>122607046
>>
First for gdkids
>>
File: 5416516516.jpg (99KB, 914x1091px) Image search: [Google]
5416516516.jpg
99KB, 914x1091px
daily reminder that if you dont smoke marijuana, you are a normie
>>
File: snurkfizzle_the_unholy.png (2MB, 1275x794px) Image search: [Google]
snurkfizzle_the_unholy.png
2MB, 1275x794px
5 Reasons not to play on Lordaeron
-- a list by Pezado --

1) Molten has a long history of scamming and shady business practices. In the past they would do things like randomly suspend people's accounts and offer for them to be restored for a cash donation. When they weren't making enough money from their cash shop they decided to intentionally break the Shadowmourne quest line so the only way to obtain the weapon would be to pay €70.

2) After five years their other WotLK servers are still horribly broken. The idea that Lordaeron will be any different is a joke. Molten is all about making money and they will only put in just enough effort to achieve that goal and not a bit more.

3) Gross mismanagement. They've had their databases wiped twice due to the owners jewing eachother. It is not advisable to invest time into Lordaeron because its very possible your character will be destroyed some time in the future. You can read all about this here: http://pastebin.com/tktcCEFC

4) They fake their population big time. In reality Lordaeron only has 1800 to 2400 players online during peak hours. A big difference from the 7,000 they claim. You can find proof of this here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DaD8JNy56zw

5) Pay to win. They claim you only will be able to donate for gear 1 tier below the current raid, but everyone knows that's a lie. Lordaeron will go full pay2win before the end of T8 raid content.

Thanks for reading everyone I hope you make the right decision and join Atlantiss instead.
>>
>>122755120
I´m too neet for it. I don´t even know people who sells it.
>>
>>122755120
Where am I supposed to get weed if I'm neet?
>>
>>122755170
Why does it have be Lord or Antpiss? Both are shit and I will be playing on neither.
>>
The state of Ulduar on Warmane (aka Lordaeron)

•Yogg-Saron
unscripted

•Mimiron
unscripted

•Algalon
unscripted

•Vezax
unscripted

•Flame Leviathan

~~~~~~~~~

Bug notes:
-Inflicting a single damage to the Towers will trigger a raid wide bug that locks raid members outside the instance.
-The Vehicles cannot be repaired
-Any players on the passengers seat are not immune to Flame Leviathan's AOE.
-The pyrite mechanic does not work
-The chopper's Tar mechanic does not work
-There is no hard mode in Levi
-Vehicles dont respawn if you reset the instance

•Ignis the Furnance

Bug notes:
-The Iron Construct mechanic does not work
-Iron constructs that steps on flame patches wont turn to Molten constructs which also means they are unkillable. your offtank simply need to tank and kite

•Razorscale

Bug Notes:
-Harpoon Guns dosent work

•XT-001 Deconstructor

Bug notes:
-The Bomb bots and Junk bots does not attack and work (this is good actually)
-There is no Hard mode with this encounter.
-you won't get any loots if you DPS the Heart past 50%.
-killing the bosses heart will trigger a raid-wide bug that locks raid members outside the instance.

•Kologarn

Bug notes:
-this boss does not work 100%
-when kologarn dies, he does not make a visible bridge with his body

•Iron council

Bug notes:
-There are no drops when you kill Stormcaller Brundir last [proven]
-There are no drops when you kill Steelbreaker last [unproven]
-There are no drops when you kill Runemaster Molgeim last [unproven]
-Stormcaller Brundir can walk through walls
-Stormcaller Brundir does not follow the tank but instead he tries back away from the tank.

•Auriaya

Bug notes:
-Her Sanctum Sentries is stationary here: (http://www.wowhead.com/maps?data=4273.2:463708453714)
-there are rare times when Auriaya dosent summon Feral Defenders.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_111915_140316.jpg (399KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_111915_140316.jpg
399KB, 1600x900px
hnng
>>
>putting cata before wotlk
I know aa shills are desperate as fuck but thats just retarded
>>
>>122757743
They just organized the OP alphabetically (expansion wise and guild wise), that's all.
>>
There has been a lot of misinformation being spread about the quality of atlantiss so i thought i would make an objective list of a few of the issues seen on the bugtracker.

https://github.com/Atlantiss/BugTracker/issues/4805
>using your bank crashes your game when you move some items

https://github.com/Atlantiss/BugTracker/issues/4927
>multiple spells that apply a healing reduction stack

https://github.com/Atlantiss/BugTracker/issues/4862
>winning arena matches increases your team raiting not your personal raiting. This means even if you go 90-0 you will not be able to recieve arena points or buy gear.

https://github.com/Atlantiss/BugTracker/issues/4829
>there is a chance that opening crafted loot items like fire prisms will be completely empty

https://github.com/Atlantiss/BugTracker/issues/4698
>this spell i supposed to stack up to 3 times at 4x each 12x total and increase your periodic shadow damage by that much. But on atlantiss it increases your direct shadow damage done also, causing shadow bolt and other direct warlock damage spells to do 12% more damage.

https://github.com/Atlantiss/BugTracker/issues/4551
>not even resto and balance druids can't powershift out of roots or snares, gamebreaking in pvp.

https://github.com/Atlantiss/BugTracker/issues/4405
>mana feed only works correctly with felhunter, imps only regenerate partial mana.

https://github.com/Atlantiss/BugTracker/issues/4296
>This next one is quite major and it's 3 months old. When rogues use Tricks of the Trade they can gain the T12 4 piece set bonus even when they don't have any T12 equipped. This bug is so old rogues were gaining the buff before T12 content was even available. Here's what the 4 set bonus gives you:
>Your Tricks of the Trade ability also causes you to gain a 25% increase to Haste, Mastery, or Critical Strike chosen at random for 30 sec.

In addition to this Atlantiss also has major stability issues, leading to multiple rollbacks per hour, and constant downtime.
>>
>>122756395
grow it yourself. you'll develop decent botanical skills, you'll get a quite fun hobby to kill time with and it'll feel rewarding to literally reap the fruits of your productivity.
>>
>>122755170
>>122757129
These posts are intentionally misleading, and kind of sad that people would spam so much misinformation just to try to gain attention on their project.

First of all, Lordaeron operates on an entirely different core than any other warmane realm. While older realms are running mangos core lordaeron is running on trinity core, the same core used by servers like GD and ToD.

Secondly you are claiming entire tiers of content are bugged, but at the same time none of that content is available and ready to be played. You have no way to know what is and is not working on Lordaeron, and posting a long laundry list of bugs from a server running an entirely different core is not only pointless, but it is needless shitposting. You might as well be comparing two entirely different games at this point.

If youre still believing that old youtube video about faked player counts (that was made by the same person who unsuccessfully made the nostalrius bot video, and with both comments and ratings disabled...) here is a more reliable link with data, and the addon you can run yourself. It is worth mentioning that on warmane they count accounts at the character selection screen as online players, leading to some minor stat bloating.
http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?311887-Community-made-Lordaeron-Census-(UPDATED-WEEKLY)

We all want the private server scene to thrive, but claiming bugs from an entirely seperate realm running an old core, and claiming theyre bugs from lordaeron is intentionally misleading. Please think about your contributions to the quality of these threads.
>>
File: nefkill.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
nefkill.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
Here's Molten's public bugtracker.

50+ pages of unfixed bugs you can have a gander at.

Have fun kiddos.

https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker?filter&ex=20&ca=&_btcat%5B%5D=&st=1&_btsta%5B%5D=1&t=

Fucking molten shills please just kill yourselves.
>>
File: magtheridon_lordaeron_bugged.png (1MB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
magtheridon_lordaeron_bugged.png
1MB, 1600x1000px
Is there anything more evil and morally reprehensible than Molten shills?

Ituh is literally the Satan of WoW private server emulation.
>>
I don't even care for any server on wpsg. This is bad shilling. Maybe good if it's the same people shilling for false competition
>>
>>122758420
>can't find actual bugs
>has to post client side bugs
>>
>>122758504
https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker?filter&ex=20&ca=&_btcat%5B%5D=&st=1&_btsta%5B%5D=1&t=
>>
>>122758504
>lordaeron scripting bosses as boats which regular 3.3.5 clients can't handle
>>
>>122758613
>fresh
>5 years old
>>
>>122758613
Damn, pickles is cute, I'd give him a reacharound desu.
>>
>>122758613
>>122758715
>>122758814
That`s just sad and desperate.
>>
File: TESV_2015_07-18_22-42-05-48_1.jpg (836KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
TESV_2015_07-18_22-42-05-48_1.jpg
836KB, 1920x1080px
>>122755004
So, wait, if I get banned for cheating on Lordaeron I can just pay a few Molten shekels to be unbanned?

Fucking awesome.
>>
>>122758878
Nah they don't use that policy anymore, just a shill picture
>>
>>122758878
yep they only care about making cash, remember that. don't be surprised to see certain guilds or players get preferential treatment on lordaeron cause they've lined the owner jews pockets with sweet $$$
>>
File: 1447452178764.gif (2MB, 500x280px) Image search: [Google]
1447452178764.gif
2MB, 500x280px
>>122758007
>When rogues use Tricks of the Trade they can gain the T12 4 piece set bonus even when they don't have any T12 equipped
what scripting
>>
>>122758613
>>122758715
>>122758814
>>122758896
>>122759007
CUCUMBERS LMFAO
>>
>>122758320
That's pretty much meaningless on its own because
1. bug tracker isn't necessarily supervised (the majority of items could be duplicates if not outright invalid)
2. A fundamentally same issue might have been reported many times ("pathing issue at Black Temple stairs/Stormwind bank stairs/Durnholde Keep ramp") or a broader issue like "Void Sentinel values are incorrect" could be split to separate issues for its health, melee damage, Void Blast damage and Shadow Pulse damage being bugged, or there could be an even broader report" Issues with M'uru/Entropius"
3. If you are REALLY nitpicky, you could probably find thousands if not tens of thousands of bugs from even the best servers and get hundreds of pages worth of bugs.

What determines the size of bug tracker is more related to what kind of issues people bother to report (and investigate: https://github.com/ccshiro/cc-buglist/issues/1819 is an example of a faulty report but researching the mob brought up another issue no one would have noticed otherwise) and moderation than the actual quality of the server.

Molten's MaNGOS-based servers are worse than a hypothetical server I could launch on my own in an hour if I actually wanted to (because Trinitycore is better by default), but it's not so because there's 50 pages of bug reports or because of any reasons you can list in a post. Ultimately, you pretty much just have to go "trust me, I've played there, it's generally speaking inferior to servers x, y and z in terms of questing/dungeons/raids/class mechanics/core mechanics/stability and is handicapped by outrageous pay2win/broken economy/corrupt admins/whatever" because all else is just examples that you could compile a similar list of for any other server.
>>
Cata kids on maximum damage control
>>
Why is Lordaeron getting so much shit?
I play on it now for a few days and have to say there were no Quests that were obviously buggy or not there.
The Population is mostly nice there are a few Nuts but you have them everywhere.
The Serverstaff is nice and helpful, and that Northrend is getting released in the next few weeks is nice so it gives me time to level and gear up a bit.
Cheers F.
>>
>people posting bugs from Deathwing/Ragnaros
>implying Lordaeron isn't a completely separate entity
>implying it hasn't had a lot of more people developing it, such as AT developers

fuck off and kill yourselves cata kids you're literally the cancer of this general
>>
Tell me molten kiddies, are you fucking retarded or just ignorant?
>>
>>122760480
To add to that, why are there so many spastics in this thread? or is it just 2 guys who hate on the other one?
>>
File: THEcucumber.jpg (1017KB, 2956x1444px) Image search: [Google]
THEcucumber.jpg
1017KB, 2956x1444px
<autism awareness> waiting u
>>
File: whyarentyouondalaran.jpg (72KB, 575x434px) Image search: [Google]
whyarentyouondalaran.jpg
72KB, 575x434px
>>122760557
>t-they changed the name and switch to trinitycore
>this means they'll put a lot of time into fixing bugs and scripting things
>time they didn't put into on their old server which have been up for FIVE FUCKING YEARS
>AT devs are working on it XDDD (hint: they're not)

lmao can't wait to watch your spirits get crushed when naxxramas literally doesn't work

fucking moltards you'll never learn even when the truth is spelled out for you

MOLTEN = ZERO EFFORT CASH GRAB EVERYTIME
>>
File: 1418362893609.jpg (59KB, 395x401px) Image search: [Google]
1418362893609.jpg
59KB, 395x401px
>>122760713
>that haircut
I can just imagine the endless recess beatdowns in school
>>
>>122760741
>dalaran shill
>>/trash/
>>
>>122760713
Fucking lmao
>>
File: 12312312313.jpg (8KB, 384x288px) Image search: [Google]
12312312313.jpg
8KB, 384x288px
>>122760713
That picture with the musical instruments reminds me of the spongebob episode everytime.

the winner takes all..
>>
>>122760713
BTFO
>>
>>122760713
literally lmaoing
>>
>>122760741
yes they are
>>
>>122760713
He looks like that adam lanza kid. It doesn't surprise me he's one of the biggest shitposters here. You can tell the mental deficiency just from that picture.
>>
File: michael-brown.jpg (182KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
michael-brown.jpg
182KB, 618x412px
>>122760713
>moltards ran out of arguments and have to resort to posting high school pictures of the Dear Leader instead

absolutely pathetic
>>
>>122760480
>>122760702
funny how there is no one replying.
>>
>>122761381
Except (You).
>>
>>122760713
Ayyyy lmao
You reap what you sow cucumbers wwu
>>
>HoT spells downranked on when used on low lvl
On Druids (and possibly other classes), all Heal Over Time spells get downranked when used on lower level players. Buffs are intended to be downranked, however healing spells should deal the same amount no matter what the level of the target player is. As a lvl 60 druid, when I use my rejuvination on a level 60 it casts as a rank 11 spell. When used on a lvl 1, it casts as a rank 1 spell. This applies at least to wild growth, rejuv, and regrowth.

http://i.imgur.com/LU7QQjq.jpg , http://i.imgur.com/koBOolD.jpg

nice server moltards
>>
>>122761786
LMAO
>>
>>122761786
shut up retarded catashitter
>>
>>122761786
>omg low level players don't get max rank heals, this is going to cause raid wipes!

>meanwhile on Atlantiss rogues get t12 4piece bonus not only without t12 but before t12 content is even out
>>
>>122761923
>>122761892
>Molten shitters desperately trying to justify following Ituh to the absolute worst WotLK server you could ever play on

hahahahaha I'm loving it
>>
>>122760480
There isn't any obviously bugged quests because 99% of vanilla quests aren't obviously bugged in the public available open source version of the emulation software. Molten doesn't deserve any credit for it. In fact, I'm not aware of a single fix they've done in regards to vanilla questing (there's a few for Outland). Class and core mechanics have definitely been improved, though.

However, the key point is that the actually relevant WotLK content is totally unproven (while vanilla and TBC content are pretty much stock aside from raids). Okay, they had a test server before release, but most of the testers obviously were Molten shiteaters who are used to ancient stock-MaNGOS questing/dungeons and even stock-Trinitycould would appear as a huge upgrade to them so their opinion is virtually worthless. In addition, the server is run by Molten (now rebranded as Warmane) and they have a history of accidentally the entire character database and turbojewery (Lordaeron might have severe restrictions on pay2win right now, but we are talking about admins who literally broke Shadowmourne quest chain on their other servers so who knows how long that will last).
>>
https://www.warmane.com/bugtracker?filter&ex=2&ca=&_btcat%5B%5D=&st=1&_btsta%5B%5D=1&t=

bugs bugs bugs galore

moltards BTFO by themselves
>>
>catafags completely losing their shit
These threads are so entertaining
>>
>moltards completely losing their shit
These threads are so entertaining
>>
>>122762057
so i dont see anything wrong with it, we have to wait and see what Northrend will be like. i hope they fix most of the quests and the dungeons.
The Raids are shit on most servers.
>>
corecraft
>>
File: deadguild.png (437KB, 502x583px) Image search: [Google]
deadguild.png
437KB, 502x583px
>>122762052
>play cata with us
>no don't play there
>n-nice s-shit server!!
>>
File: shituh.png (645KB, 689x790px) Image search: [Google]
shituh.png
645KB, 689x790px
>>122762480
wrong version friend
pickles doesnt give two shits about pvp or ganking lowbies
>>
>>122762239
>>122762342
>catafags completely losing their shit
>moltards completely losing their shit
>shit-flingging galore

It`s like watching a kid`s soccer game where they don`t count the score.
>>
>>122762647
>copying <vg> memes
You can join at anytime senpai
>>
>>122762819
>copying /pol/ memes
>claiming memes as your own
lol?
>>
>>122762893
I never said i vg made the picture, just the meme. Youre really reaching for somebody who d"oesn't care"

>turning a pol meme into wpsg meme
Vs
>turning a vg meme into a aa meme
meme yourself kid
>>
File: gold4lordaeron.png (2MB, 1471x815px) Image search: [Google]
gold4lordaeron.png
2MB, 1471x815px
http://gold4lordaeron.com/
>gold selling sites already popping up for lordaeron

Lmao can't wait to see how fucked the economy will end up with all the stock trinitycore exploits floating around

I'll bet its the Molten jews selling the gold themselves
>>
>>122763037
if you dont care then why are you bothering replying?
im sure you have a large collection of rare pepes
>>
>>122760713
He even looks like a shitposting little kid holy shit
>>
>>122763079
At least the gold isn't free like on atlantiss, i literally hit gold cap in a few days with this

http://www.ownedcore.com/forums/world-of-warcraft/world-of-warcraft-emulator-servers/wow-emu-exploits-bugs/516558-easy-gold-atlantiss-wow.html

>yfw this was only fixed a few months ago
>>
>can't whisper until lvl 10
what kind of bullshit is this?
>>
>>122763403
How fucking new are you, newshit?
>>
File: image.jpg (46KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
46KB, 600x338px
>>122763403
>he fell for the atlantiss meme
>>
What's gonna happen after you hit 80 and muh journey is over, moltards?
You'll be playing on a far less scripted GD. That's it. Congratulations.
>>
i want to play
>>
>>122764950
Venginz wow wwu
>>
>>122764950
When u spammed this before the shilling wasn't as bad
>>
I'm about to hit 70 on Lord, how much will it cost me to get a flying mount (and the riding skill if required)?
>>
>>122765338
it'll cost you a trip to http://wotlk.openwow.com/ you retarded fucking molten shitter
>>
>>122765409
>retarded catababby still mad his server is garbage

BTFO
>>
>>122765338
Its cheap, 300g total maybe a bit more
>>
File: 1408078696006.png (306KB, 673x604px) Image search: [Google]
1408078696006.png
306KB, 673x604px
>>122765409
u ok my familia?
>>
>>122765526
>>122765694
>too retarded to google the most basic shit

Moltards, everyone.
>>
File: 1355442529644.gif (2MB, 353x195px) Image search: [Google]
1355442529644.gif
2MB, 353x195px
>mfw Ulduar comes out and is completely unscripted
>>
>>122766564
>molten
>completely scripted
Pick one, shitter.
>>
>>122766615
>>122766615
Read it again
>>
>>122766615
delete this
>>
>>122766850
delete this
>>
File: 1427492903893.png (181KB, 509x187px) Image search: [Google]
1427492903893.png
181KB, 509x187px
dont forget to go to hellfire for a free 5% damage increase
only on atlantiss
wwu
>>
File: merchant.png (510KB, 1027x1200px) Image search: [Google]
merchant.png
510KB, 1027x1200px
After playing Lordaeron this weekend, it is in my opinion the best private server ever created. It's actually more bug free on launch than any of the other servers are after years of being in operation. And the bugs that do exist should be ironed out quickly.
In my opinion, Molten under Hermes earned all the bad reputation it got. But since Kaer has created Warmane, it is doing a lot of great things for the private server community.
For example, Warmane's instant 80 server Blackrock gives you free Wrathful (i.e. the very best) pvp gear when you sign up. So you can do arena or bgs with zero gear grind. Add in the large population and good AT scripting, and there's no other instant 80 server even close.
Yes, there are still pay-to-win realms on Warmane, but you'll never have to see a single player from there if you don't want to. And the guys who are buying gear on the pay-to-win servers are the ones making it so Warmane can afford the best developers of any private server. Developers have to make a salary just like you do.
So I don't get the hate for Warmane at this point. Sure, if you're here to post about your own private server and downvote any competition (sadly a large percentage of the posts here) then nothing Warmane has done will change your view. Feel free to downvote this post, it won't bother me.
But if you are like me and just want to play the "real" WoW then there's no reason to dislike Warmane at this point. I like Gamer District, Dalaran, Nostalrius and Atlantiss a lot, and I wish them all well because they do a good job of bringing the "real" WoW. I have toons on all of them.
But Lordaeron is special, and anyone who doesn't give Warmane credit for that accomplishment just isn't being fair.
>>
>>122766937
Admins will ban you for exploiting :^)
>>
>>122767051
poor ragnas, accidently gets it for flying into bc and tickets a gm to remove it and gets banned for it
>>
>>122766937
>atlantiss is such a good server molten so bad lmao xd
>>
think I'll just go back to GD desu senpaitachi
>>
>>122760713
This explains a lot about aa actually
>>
>>122766937
It`s really giving the buff? Because i had retribution aura stuck on me from the npc from eastern plaguelands for like 30+ levels and it did not give me the effect, it was just a visual error.
>>
>>122767512
not sure i just noticed i had the buff when i finished a dungeon
>>
>>122767836
>>122760141
>>122760729
>>122760141
>>122761256
>>122761256
>>122761545
>>122762161
>>122762467
autism
>>
File: 1351386858607.jpg (50KB, 390x426px) Image search: [Google]
1351386858607.jpg
50KB, 390x426px
moltards kill yourselves
>>
>cata kids literally can't handle the banter
>>
>>122769114
>posting catakeks btfo is banter
>>
>>122769114
>constantly shitting up the thread
>banter xd
>>
>>122769203
>catafags complaining about other people shitting up the thread
WEW
Besides its obviously falseflaging from aautists
>>
>>122769289
>it's not us xd

whatever you say
>>
>>122769378
>it's not us xd

whatever you say
>>
>>122769481
>>>122769378
>>it's not us xd
>whatever you say
>>
>catakids shitpost
>abloo bloo general ruined

>moltards shitpost
>i-it's a f-falseflag

Nice double standard.
>>
Catakids on full out assblast
>>
>>122770178
>Catakids on full out assblast
>>
Is Cata or Nost literally the only things we can play right now that is a 'real' version of the game and not a Lord/Hawthorne funserver thing?
>>
>>122770208
I mean you can play any other server without wpsg.
Lord will be on wotlk in less than a month anyways
>>
File: nh.png (708KB, 727x553px) Image search: [Google]
nh.png
708KB, 727x553px
https://www.reddit.com/r/wowservers/comments/3t5rj0/sunwell_335a_has_implemented_elemental_invasions/

Based sunwell.pl

http://sunwell.pl/index.php?id=whysunwell

Why are we playing on a shitty mol10 realm when this exists?
>>
>>122770208
theres plenty of servers out there that are playable and have decent enough pops to warrant playing on them, we just dont talk about them here because weve been in an endless shitposting war between molten and atlantiss faggots and its takes up the whole fucking thread
>>
>they unironically play on some no name 100 pop funservers
>>
>>122770432
>reddit
>>
>moltards think Lordaeron will be any different from Moten's other shitty wrath realms
XDDDD
>>
>>122770586
b-but its running stock trinitycore this time....
>>
>mock people for playing lordaeron
>playing atlantiss
This is some high quality bait
>>
>they still dont understand its nostalrius or nothing
>>
>>122770976
>nostalrius
>vanilla
Back to the containment thread
>>
>>122771063

Will do, have fun!
>>
File: image.jpg (277KB, 1000x1600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
277KB, 1000x1600px
Good afternoon /wpsg/! Let's all be nice to each other today even though we like different expansions. Everyone have a great day and I'm sure you will get that drop you wanted!!
>>
>>122771639
kill yourself
>>
>people dont play wotlk on truewow
kek
>>
File: ss (2015-11-19 at 06.43.12).jpg (41KB, 753x227px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2015-11-19 at 06.43.12).jpg
41KB, 753x227px
Why don't you have graphics card from ASUS yet?
>>
>>122770976
One day they'll learn
>>
File: 11677754.gif (938KB, 500x220px) Image search: [Google]
11677754.gif
938KB, 500x220px
>>122773898
Not today!
>>
>>122774893
>the show
Gross desu senpai
>>
>>122773668
Because I have gigabyte
>>
>>122776129
I bet you are not topping DPS and Healing charts.
>>
>>122776724
I usually do though
>>
>>122776874
That's impossible without ASUS graphics cards.
>>
>>122777029
My last card was Asus before it croaked so maybe the buff is still active
>>
>>122770976
>>122773898
Why not get together some people and play on Kronos. From what I've herd it's pretty well done and Nost has plenty of issues.
>>
>tfw cant play today until much later because of school fucking my ass
>tfw will never be 85

sorry bettsy
>>
>>122779116
Just give up naka. Ice I've already accepted that I'm failing this economics class. There's always next semester
>>
>>122779116
school is doing that huh
>>
>>122779226
What econ class are you taking?
>tfw econ minor
>>
>>122779226
im not naka you fucking degenerate
>>
Does Gross play on Atlantiss anymore or did he abandon that shitfest too?
>>
>>122779226
>doesn't work
>failing school
???
>>
>>122781091
Nobody but shrek abandoned atlantiss
>>
>>122781091
He's still here
>>
>>122780446
Intermediate microeconomics

Teacher is an Indian grad student that has only taught the class once before and over half the class is failing. I gave up after I got a 51 on the second test
>>
>>122781530
>failing micro
Senpai i don't know what to say besides labor economics is aids never take it anywhere.
Most econ professors are shit and foreign.
>>
>>122781703
Hopefully my advisor will override me into one of the full classes for macro next semester.
>>
>unironically failing economics

wow.
>>
>>122781930
Macroeconomics are actually hard. Microeconomics is laughable to fail and you should consider suicide.
>>
>>122782031
microeconomics is boring as fuck. macro is fun.

both are piss easy.
>>
>>122782291
>macro/micro
>fun or interesting ever
But they are both easy. The only interesting econ class i took was environmental economics
>>
>/wpsg/ - economy experts
>>
>>122783062
Bunch of pretentious faggots I swear.

You fail rocket science class? Bwhahah what a retard it's fucking easy I passed it like nothing not to mention it's super fun.
>>
god damn I hate moltards
>>
shrek btfo
>>
>>122784157
>>122784287
>>122784374
Did something happen?
>>
>>122784484
Autism happened.
>>
File: 1310831283682.jpg (26KB, 366x440px) Image search: [Google]
1310831283682.jpg
26KB, 366x440px
>>122770432
>Such exceptionally low diffs were achieved by countless optimizations over the years. Fortunately, we don't have to multiply our player counters by 2 to build up hype, as some popular servers do.
>>
>>122784484
i dont know i just joined in
>>
how do I become and maintain being neet
>>
>>122785426
Retirement fund.
>>
>>122785426
file for autismbux
>>
>>122785542
Can I live off of that?
>>
>>122785605
I have no idea. I don't live in burgeristan. I just know some here are living off of that. No idea how comfortable such life is.
>>
File: kbelp.jpg (142KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
kbelp.jpg
142KB, 1024x768px
Hi everyone. I'm new here, saw an advert for Lordaeron on /nosg/ and decided to try it out.

Just one question so far:
Who's this "shrek" and why have they been btfo?
>>
destroy all catakids
>>
>>122786837
Ignore the autism and then kindly kill yourself for playing on nost and lol10.
>>
File: 1415723675972.png (14KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1415723675972.png
14KB, 400x400px
>>122786837
THE POLYGONS OF THAT PET HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA
MY SIDES ARE IN ORBIT
>>
>39 posters
just kill this gen already
>>
>>122787650
This general needs nosg to come back
>>
we have to do it

we have to mend the rift between worlds

>>122788674
>>
File: 1441953893473.jpg (510KB, 700x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1441953893473.jpg
510KB, 700x1050px
hey guys, could you recomend me some MOP servers?

heres a birthing factory for thanks
>>
>>122790984
>3dpd
fuck off
>>
File: 1440357790658.png (660KB, 698x840px) Image search: [Google]
1440357790658.png
660KB, 698x840px
>>122791425
better?
>>
Just gave myself an enema
who wants to try it out?
>>
CORECRAFT RELEASE DATE

1 DECEMBER 2015

G E T
E
T

H Y P E
Y
P
E

1 DECEMBER 2015
>>
>>122792971
>
>>
File: image.jpg (69KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
69KB, 852x480px
>>122792971
Just like last year

tfw corecraft ruined my Christmas
>>
>>122792971
yeah right
how's that possible when CC has literally worse bugfixing stats than GD
https://github.com/ccshiro/cc-buglist/issues
800 open, 1250 closed

https://forum.gamer-district.org/forum/82-bug-tracker/
190 open, 5400 closed

literally beaten by a funserver, fucking embarassing
>>
>>122792971
is corecraft just a meme now? I remember when I first started playing on private servers about 2 years ago people were waiting in anticipation for it
>>
corecraft btfo
>>
>>122793847
I remember 4 years ago people thought it was just around the corner
>>
>>122793662
what the fuck
>>
>>122793847
>now
>>
lomlex are you valor capped
>>
>playing private servers
>not playing retail with your FREE* LEVEL 100
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TCfLn-OgR4g

corecraft when
>>
from now on all loot distribution in <Autism Awareness> will be determined in ST
>>
>>122794561
No.
>>
>>122794561
yes
>>
>>122794804
ST?
>>
>>122794561
Maybe
>>
>>122795191
sunken temple senpai
>>
File: image.jpg (28KB, 225x350px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
28KB, 225x350px
>>122795059
>>122795096
Thanks
If you arnt I'll be on in an hour or so and I'm gonna spam some if you wanna come
>>
File: image.jpg (166KB, 915x645px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
166KB, 915x645px
>>122795312
Although I know it's the No
>>
>>122795191
super street fighter 2 turbo aka super turbo
>>
>>122795191
>he doesn't know Kekumbers' favorite game
>>
Corecraft is coming they announced it as in they are literally ready for release come one come all to the second coming that will save this general
>>
>>122795504
Where is this from
>>
Thinking about corecraft actualy makes me feel sad
>>
>>122796747
then stop thinking about it
>>
>>122796992
I cant people here keep talkimg about it.
I want to play 1x progressive tbc so badly
>>
File: image.jpg (184KB, 1289x1389px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
184KB, 1289x1389px
>>122797687
>corecraft
>1x
>>
File: XVuAMGI.png (77KB, 304x302px) Image search: [Google]
XVuAMGI.png
77KB, 304x302px
>>122797687
>progressive instant 58 lvl tbc
>>
>progressive
>instant
>>
>>122755004
>WotLK
><VG> - Lordaeron 1x (Alliance)
>www.molten-wow.com
Since when you guys play on molten?

Last time I asked (over a year ago) I was told it was utter shit and to fuck off
>>
>>122799526
People became retarded, ignore those.
>>
>>122799526
ituh tricked some newfriends into rolling on the new molten server, pay it no mind the guild won't last long
>>
hello i would like to join the guild please
>>
>>122800612
name? i assume you're on atlantiss because you're not retarded like other moltards
>>
>>122800690
Fruktigt
>>
>>122760713
>hands behind his back

This is worse than hover hand.
>>
>>122799526
Molten's other servers are based on ancient stock-MaNGOS so they literally, no exaggeration, are worse than one you could set up on your own because open source development has overtaken it and then some during the years.

While the quality of WotLK-content is a big unknown (as it's not yet available) and you should assume the worst knowing who the admins are, Lordaeron is at least forked more recently (and, just like our hypothetical server, is superior to their other servers and kinda same-y to other WotLK servers for this reason alone even if they hadn't done anything at all to WotLK content) and while the quality of raid scripting is not known, it does have core mechanics in a decent shape and several other key advantages over other available servers: 1x rates, restricted pay2win (it's still there but a far cry from other Molten servers or servers like GD... at least for now), it's a fresh server and has high population (regardless of if it really has 8k peaks like Molten claims or 3k, it's an active server) while similar competitors tend to have characteristics most people would consider dealbreakers (like 100% Polish population).

In other words, as other Molten servers are the worst WotLK servers around BY FAR, have outrageous pay2win, have outrageous rates, are ICC-simulators etc. there simply isn't a set of preferences that would make them a server of choice over Gamer-District (currently the best WotLK server mechanically). Conversely, there are very plausible preferences that make Lordaeron the server of choice (such as: wants 1x rates which rules out GD, considers 100% Polish population as a dealbreaker which rules out ToD/Sunwell and places higher priority on core mechanics than content which rules out Dalaran)
>>
>>122801334
Shut the fuck up molten shill
>>
>>122799526
It's still shit except people are now stupid.
>>
What would be a good healing class that can farm well (either on healing or dps spec)? Currently thinking about paladin, since prot can take down multiple mobs easily. Your opinions?
>>
>>122797787
>>122798126
I dont like it either but it is still a progressive server. I wasn't claiming it was a 1x thats just what I wanted
>>
>>122802898
on atlantiss? shaman or druid!
>>
>>122799526
New 1x progressive server that isnt a mad dash to icc or a 200 peak wasteland.
People underestimate how much population impacts a server experience
>>
>>122802898
>>122803109
ops, forgot to mention xpac, it's for wotlk.
>>
>>122803132
People underestimate how much fake population impacts a server's hype.
>>
poppy log on we have present for you~
>>
whats the point of rolling on a progressive server if the raid scripting is going to be Molten Quality™
>>
>>122803176
>WotLK
>Farming
>>
>>122803204
Even if it is faked there are too many people during peak,i would gladly have some leave. Literally people everywhere in the world it makes farming difficult
>>
why havent we reunited with nosg yet
>>
>>122803176
Druids and shaman, since you can use your 2nd spec to farm. Priests and paladins are good too
>>
File: dead guild.webm (2MB, 1776x998px) Image search: [Google]
dead guild.webm
2MB, 1776x998px
>>
>>122804616
not as ded as <wpsg> desu
>>
>>122804335
Because shitters like meer, cucumbers and gd kids wanted to leave them out of the op, call them normies, etc. They were jealous as fuck about nostalrius being huge and them not wanting to participate.

Now wpsg is dead as fuck and nosg has no reason to come back.
>>
>>122805510
most of /nostg/ were literal newfags straight from reddit
>>
>>122805859
Thats true, a lot of new people came over but that's not always a bad thing since these threads would die otherwise.
Most of the truely awful normies left, nosg is sufficiently shitty to change people
>>
>>122805510
Cucumbers here I was not around when nos launched stop using me as a bogeyman unless it's appropriate
>>
What's the name of that addon that hides the micro menu and the bag menu bars on the default blizzard bottom bar? So it looks like 1 bar with 12 buttons with the gryphons on it's left and right.
>>
>>122808203
bartender
>>
>>122807871
Vinjanz came out before nost though.
>>
>>122808343
And I stopped playing between then and June. Nost must have come out between then
>>
>underage retard playing gnome
color me surprised
>>
>>122809549
I'm 22
>>
>>122809606
No, you're not.
>>
>>122809662
You're right I'm almost 23
>>
>>122809850
>im 23 i swear
>>
>>122810903
No I'm 22
>>
quality posting in here lads
>>
File: Pickles.jpg (352KB, 1199x907px) Image search: [Google]
Pickles.jpg
352KB, 1199x907px
>>122809606
>>122809850
>>122811105
>>
Can anyone tell me about the twinstar Cata realm?
Is PvP active there? I'm on atlantiss but its essentially a PvE only server and I kinda want to do some PvP......
>>
>>122813382
AT has a cata realm I think
>>
What's the best Wotlk-Server?
>>
>tfw you will never leave this place
>>
>>122813658
sunwell.pl
>>
>>122813382
It is but not much. You won't find a lot of people playing 3v3.
>>
>>122813658
molten is objectively the best one if you don't want to play on a dead server that will close in 4 months

there's a reason these guys have been around for years
>>
>>122814452
have you heard of dalaran wow? I was told that its very active too
>>
>>122814452
>there's a reason these guys have been around for years
because they've tapped into a treasure trove of nerds willing to pay hundreds of dollars for purple pixels, generating them hundreds of thousands of dollars a month?
>>
>>122814679
dalaran is shit desu
>>
>finally hit 70
>8 levels of wotlk questing
kill me now
>>
>>122815159
>>
>>122815212
can't i hit hyjal at 78?
>>
>>122815352
Oh wow, cata leveling is too much for you?
kek, you're shit kid
>>
>>122815352
No. Why didn't you head to northrend at 68?
>>
>>122815437
nah wrath quests are just garbage
>>
>>122815352
>can't i hit hyjal at 78?
I want to see you scream
to see you suffer
to see you cry
>>
>>122815545
They're unscripted on atlanshit too
>>
People that use Norton should be mass executed
>>
>>122816437
We should also lump in people that watch anime.
>>
>>122816437
>>122817262
B T F O
T
F
O
>>
>>122817262
DESTROYED
>>
>>122817262
anime is good tho
>>
>>122817870
kill self, weeb
>>
>>122817870
No it isn't.
>>
atlantiss bh25 pug WWU
>>
>>122755004
>www.molten-wow.com
oi
doesn't work m8
>>
>>122819969
>being unfamiliar with the concept of irony
>>
>>122819969
It's warmane.com its just a shill op

>>122820076
Thats not what irony is
>>
>>122820224
Sarcasm is a form of irony, plebeian.
>>
>>122820224
thanks
does an account carry over? or is it the same but under another name now?
i remember playing on molten like 3 years ago or something
>>
>>122820345
No they had a huge fuck up and lost a bunch of accounts

>>122820335
Youre fucking dumb
>>
>>122820445
oh damn
well it doesn't matter, i think i stopped playing because i got banned for using ati tray tools
>>
>>122820565
>i stopped playing because i got banned for using ati tray tools
Sounds about right for lol10.
>>
File: IcZCzAJ[1].jpg (489KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
IcZCzAJ[1].jpg
489KB, 1600x900px
Imagine how fun the boats and zeps are going to be on the 5th.
>>
>>122823215
>orca
dodged a bullet by not joining lordaeron holy shit
>>
>mfw "all me" starts playing on my music

funny coincidence since this whole thread is, in fact, all me
>>
>>122823586
>not tyrannis
>not infection
>>
>>122823586
>>122825678
You say this but there is no drama in vg while aa had people quitting weekly
>>
>>122825678
infection is the least obnoxious shrekcore member
>>
Should i do archeology? The staff of sorcerer is kinda neat...
>>
>>122827252
yes

who is this
>>
>>122827568
>your mom
>>
>>122827568
ur mom lmao
>>
Hellground revival when?
>>
>>122828218
Lordaeron wwu
>>
>>122828218
sorry lordaeron is better
>>
File: brownisbest.jpg (163KB, 666x1000px) Image search: [Google]
brownisbest.jpg
163KB, 666x1000px
atlantiss
best guild bonding out of all /wpsg/
wwu
>>
>>122828274
>>122828286
b-but that's Wrath, where my bc guilds at
>>
>>122828464
Kek is cute! CUTE!
>>
>>122828464
This show has shit designs desu, senpai.
>>
File: wow_434 2015-02-05 13-12-47-736.jpg (802KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
wow_434 2015-02-05 13-12-47-736.jpg
802KB, 1920x1080px
for lomlex
>>
>>122829054
ayy
>>
File: edESAHA.png (53KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
edESAHA.png
53KB, 645x773px
>>122828464
>kek will never sit on your face while being embarassed
why live senpaitachi
>>
>>122829331
kek isn't a brown girl
and brown is hit anyway
>>
>tfw you can no longer play like a lifeless neet because your cunt of a gf is pregnant
>tfw no hellground guild
>tfw I miss you guys
;_;
>>
>>122828464
delete this
>>
>>122828464
keep on waiting then, nobody wants to play with loli anime degenerates even if you were on the best server possible
>>
>>122829942
Not even good lolis
>>
>>122829539
are you a kek or just stupid?
>>
File: cuckolds.jpg (419KB, 1400x961px) Image search: [Google]
cuckolds.jpg
419KB, 1400x961px
>>122829942
>>122830147
Stay mad
most kawaii guild in /wpsg/
>>
>>122830323
well meme'd bro :)
>>
>>122830549
who is shiro then?
>>
>>122830549
delete this
>>
>>122830549
I want to fuck Nakadashi
>>
>>122830549
Avatarfagging is against the rules.
>>
>>122831558
ur moms against the rules
lmaooooooooooo
>>
>>122831527
Nakadashi is a guy
>>
>>122831558
>>122831860
rekt
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_110715_162645.jpg (276KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_110715_162645.jpg
276KB, 1680x1050px
>>122829054
>>
You either die a hero or you live long enough to see yourself become the villain.
>>
File: Satan pls.jpg (44KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
Satan pls.jpg
44KB, 500x500px
>>122832554
>>122832794
>>
>>122770976
>>122771176
>>122773898
you guys are so fucking wrong, vanilla is literally the worst game. nostalrius is sure awesome, obviously thats why i have over 40d played there. but when you are decked out there is literally nothing to do in that game. you raidlog and then end of story.
sure you can go force some wpvp against some clicker shitters who dont even want to fight back just standing there taking the D. vanilla is absoluetly trash, what made nost good is the population and fresh start.
>>
>>122835107
>you raidlog and then end of story.

That is every WoW expansion ever, and if you disagree then you are delusional.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_112015_001503.jpg (420KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_112015_001503.jpg
420KB, 1920x1080px
>lordaeron
>not dead
>>
>>122835958
>bc
>being in org
Only 2k online
>>
>>122813658
truewow
>>
File: Anno.jpg (170KB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
Anno.jpg
170KB, 400x533px
>Autism Awareness
>>
Where is the cooking trainer in Vanilla SW?
>>
>>122835872
>what is arena
heroics,10mans etc
>>
>>122838581
Sounds like you should be on lordaeron
>>
>>122837369
This. Play there myself.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_111613_185218.jpg (399KB, 1552x970px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_111613_185218.jpg
399KB, 1552x970px
tfw never even bothered to hardcore pve even tho i was ~7 years on a wotlk realm
reminder that sunwell pvp is a unbalanced shit fest where geting carried by gear matters :^)
>>
Can i get an invite to aa?
ign: Knobware
>>
>>122840545
pezado, jestes polakiem?
>>
>>122838737
i am actually. another x1 struggle
so fucking tired and still only lvl 38
>>
>>122758070
How do you even?
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_111515_235827.jpg (382KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_111515_235827.jpg
382KB, 1680x1050px
Find a flaw
>>
>>122849117
too old
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_112015_124732.jpg (724KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_112015_124732.jpg
724KB, 1280x1024px
One of the first bugs i found from Dalaran. I dont mind this one, its actually hilarious
>>
File: Dx5jdfk.gif (616KB, 500x234px) Image search: [Google]
Dx5jdfk.gif
616KB, 500x234px
Is there any 'decent' RP server left? I've been RPing on RP servers since 2008 when I started it on Echeloned but now it seems that there is no server left.

So far I've tried:
>Echeloned/Div-X (all dead)
>ParagonWoW (literally ebola tier toxic community)
>Legacy/Prologue (not really that ok)
>WakeRP (dead)
>RPHeaven (its a joke)
>>
>>122852829
>RP servers are shit

Wow, what a surprise. Did not see that one coming.
>>
CC soon
>>
>>122856467
Nah, i wish though
>>
File: Thistle Tea.png (3KB, 64x64px) Image search: [Google]
Thistle Tea.png
3KB, 64x64px
Reminder that if you put milk or sugar in your tea you are a literal child.
>>
>>122852829

Legacy wow
Just wait for the reset tbhfam
>>
>>122858745
>treating subject tastes as objective
>>
>>122860389
Where do you think you are?
>>
>>122841470
nice google translate
>>
File: atlantiss wwu.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
atlantiss wwu.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
atlantiss has some ridiculous bugs
pic related i dont think that should be in the deadmines loot table
>>
>>122861934
Literally everybody know atlantiss is a meme server.
Even lordaeron is a more serious and hopeful project and that says a lot.
>>
>>122861934
those are world epics they drop from everywhere thats 84 85~
>>
>>122861934
>world epic drops
>must be a bug
how new are you
>>
>>122861934
Are you stupid or new?
>>
>>122861934
catakeks btfo
>>
>>122760713
Next OP image?
>>
Ituh you're a fucking loser, legit kill yourself bud

t. Pezado
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_112015_163318.jpg (232KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_112015_163318.jpg
232KB, 1600x900px
Atlantiss, wwu
>>
>>122865980
Impressively ugly UI as usual, doc.
>>
>>122865882
>literal whos signing their posts
>>
>>122861934
Ahahaha based retard
>>
anyone actually play excalibur?
>>
>>122861934
god fucking dammit lom stop being such a retarded european
>>
>>122866716
no
>>
>>122866793
No (You), sorry.
>>
>>122866958
why
>>
>>122867160
because why in the fuck would I play on a worsely scripted hellground?
>>
>>122867197
im new
>>
>>122867275
I see
>>
File: 2rh4vpv.jpg (17KB, 286x400px) Image search: [Google]
2rh4vpv.jpg
17KB, 286x400px
you guys are such disgusting faggots for playing molten and supporting the worst kind of cancer plaguing the private server community

ituh and co are truly scum of the earth
sincerely hope you get into a car accident IRL

t. Pezado
>>
>>122867453
pezado spitting the truth
>>
File: based_gd_uptime.png (53KB, 458x53px) Image search: [Google]
based_gd_uptime.png
53KB, 458x53px
>>
>>122867453
>my guild is dying and theres nothing to do but shitpost
>>
>>122867952
>pezado
>guild

?????
>>
>>122867938
this is fake
even retail realms weren't up for that long
fuck off gdkid
>>
>>122868204
That's because retail realms where restarted each week. Sorry that your literal shitserver can't even hold a candle to based GD.
>>
File: LEL.png (20KB, 125x109px) Image search: [Google]
LEL.png
20KB, 125x109px
>>122868204
lmao at the butthurt atlantiss shill
>>
>>122867938
I think GDs longest uptime was about 37 days. Antpiss' longest was about 3 hours.
>>
File: 1442765730041.jpg (11KB, 155x202px) Image search: [Google]
1442765730041.jpg
11KB, 155x202px
>>122868439
>Antpiss' longest was about 3 hours
>>
File: 29XDhhZkg.png (119KB, 315x168px) Image search: [Google]
29XDhhZkg.png
119KB, 315x168px
>>122867938
>playing on gd
>>
File: deadfuckingguild.png (176KB, 342x444px) Image search: [Google]
deadfuckingguild.png
176KB, 342x444px
HAHAHAHA nice dead guild Ituh

its a total failure not unlike yourself

just kill yourself already senpai

t. Pezado
>>
>>122868439
Atlantiss is actually quite stable now, regularly reaching 1 day of uptime. It used to be much worse.
>>
>>122868657
LOL holy fuking shit I think people finally started realizing that shit is shit amirite lol lmao
>>
>>122868657
>still more than aa
Lmaoooo
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_112015_172159.jpg (286KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_112015_172159.jpg
286KB, 1600x900px
Dead guild.
>>
>>122869258
>no outbreak in bars

????
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_112015_172446.jpg (389KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_112015_172446.jpg
389KB, 1600x900px
>>122869351
I'm level 73.
>>
File: 1352009632584.gif (3MB, 480x270px) Image search: [Google]
1352009632584.gif
3MB, 480x270px
Friendly reminder to love your fellow guild members despite their irredeemable shit taste in class choice.

#meleeisntameme
#darkintentnever
#cucumbersonkitingduty
>>
>>122869258
>PvP
>bloodspec

McMurder yourself kid
>>
>>122869509
>>122869421
IM FUCKING LEVEL 73!
>>
File: literallyded.png (211KB, 350x463px) Image search: [Google]
literallyded.png
211KB, 350x463px
>>122869025
>lmaooo catakeks btfo
:^)
>>
File: 1351109011930.jpg (51KB, 614x572px) Image search: [Google]
1351109011930.jpg
51KB, 614x572px
>>122869428
melee is literally the master race
>>
>>122869428
I wish the whole show was like this.
>>
File: 1416861208950.png (123KB, 347x446px) Image search: [Google]
1416861208950.png
123KB, 347x446px
>>122869631
>literally photoshop
lmao, here is the real one
>>
File: 1443215458625.jpg (110KB, 759x508px) Image search: [Google]
1443215458625.jpg
110KB, 759x508px
>>122869717
k
>>
reminder that if you're not in the <AA> anime circlejerk we don't need you, and you should fuck off
>>
File: 1443389730860.png (122KB, 348x421px) Image search: [Google]
1443389730860.png
122KB, 348x421px
>the only two choices for guilds atm are underage animutards versus literal retards playing on molten
>>
>>122870561
>posting the months old picture
ebin catakeks btfo :~D
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_112015_174301.jpg (408KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_112015_174301.jpg
408KB, 1600x900px
Welcome to Atlantiss where training dummies grow on trees.
>>
File: 1344385799938.gif (720KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1344385799938.gif
720KB, 512x512px
>>122871084
>qt anime posters vs literal retards

I know which I'd pick
>>
File: 1436079837137.jpg (83KB, 488x694px) Image search: [Google]
1436079837137.jpg
83KB, 488x694px
>>122871602
yeah, probably the retards
>>
so whats the alternative to molten wotlk
>>
>>122872517
www.dalaran-wow.com
www.sunwell.pl
www.gamer-district.org
>>
honestly im about to just give in to my inner nigger tendencies and write a rap dissing all of you faggots on both sides

this general is lost anyway might as well make some fire memes out of it
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_112015_180338.jpg (355KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_112015_180338.jpg
355KB, 1600x900px
And another.
>>
>>122872595
do it faggot
>>
>>122872091
p-people act like that unironically....
>>
File: 1433722746795.png (7KB, 493x402px) Image search: [Google]
1433722746795.png
7KB, 493x402px
the first boss from blackrock caverns just started casually walking away ignoring us attacking him after he did the chains
>i fell for the atlantiss meme
>>
>gamer-district
how do u even into gold when leveling
>>
>>122873191
heres a sample of my mixtape i did for /ptg/ on /g/

https://thepiratebay.vg/torrent/12673149/Drizzy_Wap_-_Discography
>>
>>122873331
level up proffs, sell leveling junk/cloth
>>
>>122873371
>mixtape
are you a literal nigger?
>>
>>122873331
If you're crying about being broke with 7x gold I feel bad for you son.
I got 99 problems but being too shit for funservers ain't 1.
>>
>playing on a server with 999 other people
Or
>playing on a server with 6999 other people

If you have ever played stock trinity core you will know by level two that lordaeron is nowhere near stock. People here will say anything they can to discourage new servers but so far lordaeron has been promising, we will have to see how wotlk is.
>>
>>122873750
listen to the tracks and decide for yourself senpai

yes
>>
>>122873786
how about u just send me some gold
>Elard
>>
>>122858745
I put either honey or milk/honey (for black teas) because, as an American, tea tastes way more shit than coffee.

I usually do a long espresso with a dash of cream and some brown sugar because the molasses really brings out the bitterness of the fresh ground/brewed roast.
>>
>>122873949
How about you just gitgud.
>>
>>122873819
Fucking kill yourself Ituh stop trying to trick noobs into rolling on Molten

goddamn I hate you.
>>
>>122874167
You realize that that probably isn't ituh and stock trinity is still broken as fuck? You've obviously never seen it and are just a clueless shitter.
>>
>>122874318
>Molten shilling
>not Ituh
nahhhhhhh
>>
>>122874385
Nice cherry picking. So far 1-70 has been significantly better on lordaeron than atlantiss.
>>
>>122873819
you miswrote 1599 and 1999 * 3

>>122874564
wow no way, stock WotLK trinitycore is better than revamped azeroth on a Cataclysm emu? please tell me more you knowledged shill
>>
>>122874803
Atlantiss averages 1200 not 1599. And lordaeron has way more than 2k online but you have never played there so how would you know.

Youre a terrible little shill
>>
you're so pathetic ituh just do everyone a favor and type /gdisband and never post about lordaeron again
>>
shrek btfo
>>
>>122875562
lordearon's average is slightly below 2k due to ded NA times, shillkid
you just fucked your shit up
>>
>>122875863
>lowest pop is 2k
>thats the averae
Literally baka. So atlantiss has an average pop of 200 lmao?
>>
File: Polish-ma.jpg (14KB, 342x342px) Image search: [Google]
Polish-ma.jpg
14KB, 342x342px
*murders ituh*
>>
>>122873261
>low level dungeons
Only 85 dgs and raids matter tbhfam
>>
>>122876406
>what is BRC heroic
>>
<AA> truly pathetic.
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_110515_135758.jpg (1MB, 3440x1152px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_110515_135758.jpg
1MB, 3440x1152px
I'm multiboxing on warmane lordearon and i must say it's populated and most quests work. Having a good time there, come join us.
>>
File: merchant.png (382KB, 809x1063px) Image search: [Google]
merchant.png
382KB, 809x1063px
I'm multiboxing on warmane lordearon and i must say it's populated and most quests work. Having a good time there, come join us.
>>
Oh look they made a board especially for lol10 generals, check it out guys

>>>/trash/
>>
>>122867938
gd confirmed godtier wotlk server
>>
Didn't Lordaeron exist at an earlier time, but the Molten jews killed the realm to make room for their new MoP server?

lmao lets hope that doesn't happen again when Molten WoD comes out :-)))
>>
>>122872640
stop posting your ui.
>>
>>122877483
I hope you will enjoy healing with all 5 resto shamans and 1k ping :)
>>
Excalibur revival when? Who cares if it isn't top tier scripting? It's just fun. (still better than poleground)
>>
>>122878308
>revival

does wpsg ever have a guild that actually raid there?
>>
>>122878232
I've got a latency of 27 ms to the server. Also, not planning to go resto anyway.
>>
>>122878482
how new r u?
>>
>>122878574
Kara is a dungeon, not a raid.

UBRS was 15 man on release and it is a dungeon
>>
>>122878664
UBRS is a raid, LBRS is a dungeon
>>
Why is atlantiss so dead and lordearon warmane not?
>>
>>122878513
>not planning to go resto anyway
I'm dying XDDD
>>
>>122878513
>27ms
nice meme, server is constantly shitting itself every weekend during euro peak time

post webm of you spamming chain heals during euro peak time, make sure your castbar addon is visible
>>
>>122878952
>>122879254
Don't you get it you fucking tards, i'm a multiboxer, I'll be healing with druids spamming tons of HoTs.
I don't give a shit about your single char gameplay bullshit.
>>
File: TzX6h.gif (532KB, 160x160px) Image search: [Google]
TzX6h.gif
532KB, 160x160px
>>122879807
>shaman dps in wotlk
Nigger, I hate to break it to you, but all this time you've been leveling 5 resto shamans.
>>
>>122879807
Did you have to multibox on horde side, cause you're that person who nobody likes, and multiboxing is the only way you ever get into groups?

Also, work on that UI. Way too much shit that doesn't need to be / clipping.
>>
>>122880438
They're not too bad at lower tiers, it's the scaling that's crap
>>
Are there any 3.3.5 twink servers? The only ones I saw on the top 100 list was for 19 and 39, but are there servers that specialize in other brackets like 60 or 70?
>>
>>122878775
UBRS has always been defined as a dungeon in the files and in all published material
>>
>>122881325
I recall gd had a couple autistic guilds at level 70, but not sure if bgs ever popped up
>>
File: 1439165158563.gif (2MB, 435x246px) Image search: [Google]
1439165158563.gif
2MB, 435x246px
>retards thinking UBRS and LBRS are separate instances
>>
>>122883076
Unless I'm mistaken twinking is more or less completely dead even on Warmane/Molten so I don't have much hopes for an even smaller server. Turns out I still have my 70 twink on GD but not a single soul was online, by the looks of it only a small core crew actively plays and that's only Horde side IIRC.
>>
File: image.jpg (17KB, 277x281px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
17KB, 277x281px
Are people excited for corecraft because it's a tbc server that we can agree on

Or are people excited because it's going to be very well scripted
>>
>>122884923
Imagine the disgust in your parents' eyes if they saw the degenerate pictures you have saved on your computer.
>>
>>122885120
But my dad gave me this folder
>>
If Atlantiss lied about its population no one would believe it but people do believe molten.... I wonder why you're so retarded
>>
>>122885175
And you even resort to lying to make excuses for you degeneracy. Just kill yourself.
>>
>>122885279
Dad?
>>
>>122885175
>>122884923
mind uploading that to mega senpai
>>
>>122884923
Corecraft is nothing but an excuse for shitters not to play.
>>
>>122886530
Well, shitters will be in for a surprise with pre-nerf content if they're still around once it's released
>>
>>122886876
The majority of the people not playing anywhere and "waiting for corecraft" won't hit level 70 before quitting.
>>
>>122886530
I like corecraft and I'm playing right now. Anyone willingly not playing for 15+ years until it "comes" "out" is a retard.
>>
you guys wanna see something funny

https://github.com/ccshiro/cc-buglist/milestones

:^)
>>
BETTSY HELP ME!
>>
>>122887181
tfw GD's bugtracker is thrice as large and with much less bugs still not fixed
>>
http://atlantiss.eu/changelog

based atlantiss fixing bugs constantly
>>
>atlantiss
https://youtu.be/9q8UG_q-3e8
>>
>>122885739
>>122884923
pls
>>
File: image.jpg (79KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
79KB, 720x720px
>stay up til 6am leveling
>work
why do I do it to myself
>>
Lordaeron wwu
>>
>>122892649
Because you're a degenerate.
>>
>>122892313
catakeks btfo.
>>
>>122890508
Yet still, 2/5 cata zones are COMPLETELY unscripted to the point where they had to move rep vendors to other zones so you could buy their shit, and 3/5 cata zones are BARELY scripted.
>>
File: 15648.png (216KB, 461x550px) Image search: [Google]
15648.png
216KB, 461x550px
So what MoP server are we moving to lads
>>
>>122895474
twilight highlands works on the PTR get fucked
>>
>>122895939
>implying that's going to stop anyone from shitting on you daily
>implying an entire 20% of zones missing is something to brag about
>>
>>122896054
>caring about quests
yoo lmaooooo the moltard desperation is real enjoy unscripted ulduar
>>
>>122896508
First, they're going to enjoy unscripted naxx :^)
>>
>>122896508
>moving the goalposts
Thanks for conceding to my point.
>>
>>122896848
naxx is in a mostly working state on stock trinity though
>>
>>122898002
>mostly working
That's what braind damaged moltads consider as perfectly scripted, right?
>>
>>122898092
Where has anyone on lordaeron said they expect perfection?
Nice strawman.
>>
>>122898702
It's pretty sad that you don't.
>>
>>122898702
http://forum.warmane.com/showthread.php?313440-Archimonde-impossible-to-kill
expect this 'quality' :^)
>>
>>122899230
>not wanting to play hardcore mode
>>
So, out of curiosity, is anyone here playing on primal?
>>
File: image.jpg (41KB, 600x600px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
41KB, 600x600px
remember when /vg/ approved servers were in the op and not just ones that had guilds? What was wrong with that?
>>
>>122901032
we had a guild when it first launched

tl;dr admins are fucking retarded. we 30 manned MC and they killed majordomo because we were 'progressing too fast' and didnt want us to kill rag that week

also if you hearth after exiting a dungeon finder instance they'll tell you to stop teleport hacking
>>
>>122901683
>vg approved servers
You mean whoever shitposted the most approved it?
>>
>>122901750
Damn, just started there and except for the low pop I really like it
>>
>>122901891
No it was just server that people generally agreed we're good in case someone wanted to play on that exp
>>
>>122902192
now you just ask and one person will be honest while everyone else shills

Also there isn't a unanimous opinion anymore. Things as simple as hellground vs excalibur aren't just "pick hellground" anymore.
>>
>>122902714
>hellground vs excalibur isn't just "pick hellground" anymore

Actually it is
>>
>>122902192
Do you really think that wouldn't lead to massive ammounts of shitposting?
>>
>>122902814
It really isn't.
>>
>>122902714
I'm just saying that's how it used to be instead of just servers that have vg
Guilds in them only and this weird cata vs wotlk thing going on
>>
How fucking disgusting that the only options for wpsg guilds are Atlantiss and mol10. Would rather play with the mentally ill on retail than on those two awful servers.
>>
>>122902861
FUCK OFF EXCALISHIT SHILL
>>
>>122902906
You must have been absent for the rise of gdkids and cucumbers.
>>
>>122903018
Yes I was
>>
>>122902861
It is, the muh pop argument is moot when the general server quality is so awful, same goes for lol10 :^)
>>
>>122903161
You don't know what awful quality is kid.
>>
>>122901683
Everyone not playing on those servers complained constantly and shills shat the threads up every time.
>>
File: muru.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
muru.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>122903232
Tell me a single redeeming quality about excalishit
>>
>>122903594
The funniest thing is 99% of people don't even know what's wrong in that webm. Dumb fucks don't even know how things are supposed to work.
>>
everyone hates you ituh
kill yourself ituh
kill yourself
>>
File: 1442778293394.jpg (2MB, 3112x2338px) Image search: [Google]
1442778293394.jpg
2MB, 3112x2338px
>>122904470
>>
>>122903789
As far as boss scripting goes, Sentinels have 2/3rds of the health they should have, Void Blast deals 1/3rds of the damage it should, Sentinel melee damage is 1/3rds of what it should be, Shadow Pulse damage also seems wrong but it's a bit difficult to tell, Darkness doesn't make you immune to healing, Darkness seems to cause too little damage but it's also difficult to tell, Sentinel is tauntable, Sentinel spawn animation is wrong

Or in other words, the tactics you can use are completely unlike how the encounter is supposed to work. You aren't supposed to beat an infamously difficult encounter like M'uru by letting pets die in the fucking void zone and you certainly aren't supposed to walk through Darkness to grab a second Void Sentinel because just one should be capable of delivering 25k+ damage INSTANTLY if the timers align and you aren't grounding the Void Blast (which they aren't doing in the webm). If the encounter was working correctly, they'd be subjecting tank to potential 50k burst during .1 seconds while the tank in the video has 19k health, not a winning proposition.
>>
>>122905110
oh my god get a life nerd who caaaaressss
>>
excalikeks btfo
>>
Meerest dearest lead us to hellground purest
>>
>>122905737
Meers disciple kekumbers has already lead us to the promised land
>>
>>122906496
>cata
Kill yourself family
>>
>>122907150
Cata is top 3 best versions of wow
>>
>>122907607
Bc>wotlk>vanilla>cata>mop>wod
Nah
>>
>>122907719
>likes wotlk
>hates cata
every.
time.
>>
>>122907719
BC > mop > Cata > wrath > vanilla > WoD
Nah
>>
>>122907873
this is bait
>>
I stopped playing before mop came out so

BC >Cata >wrath >vanilla
>>
>>122907873
>mop is good
>cata is good
My favorite 2 /wpsg/ memes.
>>
I re-subbed this week. thanks guys, I'm out
>>
>everyone claims bc is their favorite
>nobody wants to roll on any server
>>
Gayspider come back
>>
>>122908184
But MoP is widely seen as one of the best expansions. Only kids can't handle the fact that it had pandas in it. Raids were stellar, aesthetics were absolutely beautiful along with music, nobody cares about pvp and balance was absolutely great, you could have played almost any class and be relevant in pve.
>>
>>122908454
>But MoP is widely seen as one of the best expansions
Yep, especially by the sub numbers.
>>
>>122908385
Bc servers are absolutely gatbage no progressive ones
>>
>>122908385
>hellshit
>excalishit
I wonder why
>>
>>122908558
Kids quit because of pandas.
Not to mention people are getting tired of WoW and many people only played WoW to finish the warcraft 3 story.
All top tier guilds will tell you that MoP had best raids.
>>
I'm going to keep playing on GD. Try and stop me faggots.
>>
>>122908804
>Kids quit because of pandas.
That doesn't even fucking make sense.
>>
>>122908804
This is a Greg post if I've ever seen one
>>
>>122908624
>>122908560
>i like something
>i refuse to play it because i like it so much
???
>>
>>122908876
Only kids can't handle that legit old warcraft race made it to WoW. I bet you quit because of pandas you kiddo.
>>
>>122908804
>Kids quit because of pandas
>>
>>122909052
>pandas
>legit old warcraft race
Thanks for finally revealing that you're trolling.
>>
>>122909052
Pandas are fucking gay and I don't want a bunch of chinamen shit in my fantasy roleplaying game
>>
>>122909052
>one character that was in a tiny part of a campaign
>justification for an entire expansion
>>
>>122908932
I like it so much I don't want to waste my time playing it on horribly working servera.
HG if i had to choose though
>>
>>122909305
>I like it so much I'd rather not play it
???
>>
tbc is my favorite!
that's why i only play wrath
>>
>>122909398
If you want to play it go make the guild
>>
>>122909645
A guild won't work.
Because everyone here loves tbc too much to ever play it.
>>
>>122909398
>>122909595
>>122909736
Exactly? What is there not to understand for your little bird brain?
Why the FUCK would I play my favorite expansions on atrocious servers and ruin my fun and experience? Why the FUCK would I eat my favorite food if it is served on SHIT? Are you fucking dense?
>>
tbc is my favorite!
that's why i'd rather play cata
>>
>>122909736
>falling for your own strawman
Y u mad?
>>
>>122909889
>implying it hasn't been tried
>implying you didn't just shitpost said guild while playing on gd
kek
>>
>>122908932
That's the thing. Because I actually care about TBC, I'd rather not taint my memories with garbage implementation. Although HG is at the very edge of what I tolerate and indeed, I beat all the available content there.
>>
File: 21117704916_698093d1bd_o.jpg (504KB, 1200x1800px) Image search: [Google]
21117704916_698093d1bd_o.jpg
504KB, 1200x1800px
>>122908921
Nah

But MoP is the second best xpac and Wrath in midtier

TBC > MoP > Vanilla > Wrath > Cata > WoD
>>
>>122910105
Gd is dead, the time for hg is now
>>
How is Firestorm MoP server?
>>
>>122910349
Nah going to have to wait for an opening after lord dies. But it'll definitely be attempted again.
>>
>>122910420
Lordaeron wwu
>>
>>122910349
>Gd is dead
there are wpsg refugees online everyday
it's only a matter of time until yet another guild pops up
>>
Wrath is objectively badCata, we've been over this
>>
>>122910694
>literally too shit to level anywhere else
>>
>>122910725
>cata is so good
>nobody but 10 hardcore autists play it
Okay man sure
>>
File: 1350258686458.jpg (38KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
1350258686458.jpg
38KB, 960x540px
>tfw gayspider will never beat you in DPS again
>>
>>122910861
>I played it once and I hated it for reasons I can't explain but I love wrath
>>
>>122911028
It was casualized garbage
>>
>>122911159
umm raids are harder than on wotlk?
>>
>>122911028
>two whole tiers combined have 15 bosses
>new world sucks
>button bloat on some classes is ridiculous while others are at 4 buttons in their rotation
>that armor design

Wrath is only slightly better really
>>
>>122911159
Just like wrath. Cata took every bad design decision from wrath and make them better.
>>
>>122911319
Wotlk has only Two tiers though?
>>
>>122911297
>>122911325
>saying things means its true
The catababy delusion in a nutshell
>>
>>122911556
This 2bh and the majority of ICC sucks outside of professor bql sind and lk
>>
MoP is the best in terms of raiding. Each tier has +/- 15 bosses. New and unique mechanics. Difficulty is ten times higher than cata and twenty times higher than wotlk. All specs viable.
>>
>>122911639
Valor > badges
Glyphs are less awful
Raid difficulty and lockouts didn't change ten times in one expansion

Etc
>>
>>122912062
>Valor > badges
No.
>>
>>122911726

As far as I know all MoP servers are unplayable.
>>
>>122912095
Yes
>>
hellground>excalibur>lordaeron>gd>atlantiss
>>
>>122912223
did you even played wowfreakz, kid?
>>
>>122912246
Argument why.
>>
>>122912363
Lol retard
>>
File: 1424950676974.png (63KB, 299x288px) Image search: [Google]
1424950676974.png
63KB, 299x288px
>>122817870
KILL URSELF
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_111215_143150.jpg (122KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_111215_143150.jpg
122KB, 1366x768px
>>122912386
>>
>>122912401
Converting badges down was a pain
Weekly cap > daily heroic
>>
>>122912401
In practice they're the same thing except a whole lot easier to deal with
Instead of 5 different badges that become irrelevant after one tier it's just 2 that remain the same pretty much. Valor for current tier stuff and JP for any previous tier stuff, instead of having to go through 4 conversions you just buy with JP.
>>
>>122912567

I see hordes in that image. I'm sold
>>
>tfw no cata guild without cucumbers shitty core
<Shrek two> when
>>
>>122913293
>he doesn't know
>>
>>122913293
mop wwu
>>
>>122913293
>picklescore
>shit
literally 5/13h
>>
>>122913804
>10man cata
>>
>>122913804
They're only 3/13H
Halfus
Atra
Chim

All of them are the easiest bosses in the tier
>>
>>122914402
5/13h tomorrow
>>
i play cata
>>
>>122915576
catakeks btfo
>>
nichibros is funny
Thanks lom
>>
>>122917105
Lex
>>
File: depp.jpg (200KB, 1920x1216px) Image search: [Google]
depp.jpg
200KB, 1920x1216px
>>122917105
>>
where do i find addons for wotlk patch
>>
>>122920650
curse.com
>>
>>122913401
>>122913451
Clue me in, server or guild happening yet? /wpsg/ only?
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_112015_204813.jpg (736KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_112015_204813.jpg
736KB, 1920x1080px
>>122921551
wwu
>>
>>122921551
It's just one desperate lonely faggot on a dead as fuck bug-ridden mop shithole.
>>
>>122921927
Literally describing <AA> if you change one thing.
>>
>>122921927
>>122922928
Btfo
>>
>>122922928
>>122922981
desperation
>>
It's just one desperate lonely faggot on a dead as fuck bug-ridden cata shithole.
>>
It's just one desperate lonely faggot on a dead as fuck bug-ridden wrath shithole.
>>
It's just one desperate lonely faggot on a dead as fuck bug-ridden tbc shithole.
>>
imgay
>>
>>122923919
You're too young to know that, cUckumbers. Only once you grow your curlies can you decide on your sexual preference.
>>
Bump limit new thread here >>122924165
>>122924165 >>122924165
>>
>>122924356
wrath is badcata*
>>
>>122924356
report early threads
>>
>>122924356
thread would get deleted anyway because dox is against the rules
>>
>>122924356
he's not even that unattractive. got better looking as years progressed. I'm sure some of you are less attractive than him, like 100% sure.
>>
>>122924871
Nice post Kekumbers
>>
>>122924871
Hi cucumbers
>>
>>122924939
>>122925063
sick bogeyman.

get over your circlejerk kids.
>>
>>122925573
How soon can i expect my wasn't me?
>>
>>122925692
wasnt me
>>
>cucumbers core so mad I posted his picture they spam reported me
Lmao
>>
>>122927009
X D
>>
>>122927009
i don't even like cucumbers but that was a bit much you sperg
>>
>>122927416
shut up retarded catashitter
>>
>>122927416
>doing the same thing as catafags
>a bit much
>>
Whats wrong with cucumbers? He seems like a pretty K guy.
>>
>>122929853
Self-proclaimed dindu who spams the thread with his garbage for over a year
>>
>>122927696
>catafags
>doxxing people trying to bully them
lmao stop projecting
>>
>>122930925
>posting facebook pictures
>doxxing
>>/reddit/

Its his fault for sharing them, only normies use kikebook
>>
Any servers that have a good population with a decent RP community? I played on Nostralius a bit and it had an alliance and horde rp guild.
>>
What's cUckumbers' real name?
>>
>>122931306
I'm neet and I have facebook as well only so I don't get judged by some friends I have left and used it only during school to be in contact with people I need for school work.
>>
>>122931576
Lordaeron wwu on alliance
>>
>>122931306
everyone has a facebook

>>122931643
whats it to ya autist
>>
>>122912386
wowfreakz mop is full of bugs
>>
Can someone post some of the better ituh webms? Like him at the naxx stone or aoa
>>
verdy come back
>>
+1 for cataclysm heroic mount cheevo runs need dps
>>
>>122931643
Alex
>>
>>122933084
Alex what?
>>
>>122931721
Isn't Molten really fucking awful though?
>>
>>122933758
it is
>>
>>122933758
It's better than nost in terms of quality.
>>
Just hit 50 on Lordaeron lads
>>
>>122934118
Only 30 left
>>
>>122933758
It's worse than Atlantiss in terms of quality
>>
>>122934409
Well does atlantiss have any RP action going on or is it just BR's and Ruskies?
>>
>>122934409
It's actually not though. There's very little about atlantiss that works correctly. And the content that does work can be exploited by things like getting buffs you shouldn't etc.
>>
>broke as shit, might lose my apartment, going to stop development for a bit until im not in a crisis
RIP
>>
>>122934626
Are you Hawthorne or is that from the steam group.
>>
>>122934686
Steam group
>>
So is Molten being hijacked again or some shit? I can't access the site.
>>
>>122934832
www.warmane.com
>>
>>122935860
Good thing I don't eat your crap
>>
Atlantiss doing a surprise core update with new fixes. Based Atlantiss devs.
>>
>>122936810
based
>>
is there any good TBC servers? the corecraft dream is taking too long
>>
>>122927416
We've literally had his pics for 4 months. /fgg/ even had them like 2 months ago.
>>
>>122940146
are you proud of being this autistic
>>
hawthorne you really memed us hard
>>
File: image.jpg (212KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
212KB, 640x1136px
Reminder
>>
DUDE ORES IN TRESS LMAO
>>
>>122943041
ayy
>>
File: brown6.jpg (98KB, 588x555px) Image search: [Google]
brown6.jpg
98KB, 588x555px
>when you are the only person who can time a jump properly
>>
>>122945193
such is life playing with catakeks
>>
>>122945193
>complain about being hungry all night
>im the best guys

f u c k o f f
>>
>>122947021
how are these things related
>>
>>122947650
you`re an annoying cunt and have no bragging rights
>>
>>122947707
woah calm down no one said that
>>
File: IMG_0708.png (1006KB, 1058x1266px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_0708.png
1006KB, 1058x1266px
>>122947707
>>
y
>>
>>122904470
Ituh is a nice guy, i like being in his guild.
>>
File: ffxiv_12102014_011620.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ffxiv_12102014_011620.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
dont die
>>
>>122954538
Okay.
>>
what server is the largest population of australian players located? I know there's a server in melbourne but it seems dead
>>
>>122956327
the trashcan where they belong
>>
>>122956576
fucking epic
>>
>>122956327
>australia
>servers
>people
>playing video games
Nice try kangaroo
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_030714_004120.jpg (130KB, 1611x1028px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_030714_004120.jpg
130KB, 1611x1028px
>>
File: WoWScrnShot_060114_100516.jpg (305KB, 1600x1000px) Image search: [Google]
WoWScrnShot_060114_100516.jpg
305KB, 1600x1000px
>>122957952
>>
>>122957952
>>122958136
who is this semen demon
>>
Is Feenix a good server for TBC?
>>
>>122959384
No try atlantiss
>>
>>122959384
I don't think anyone here has played there recently, but it certainly used to be utter garbage and the admins most certainly are Molten-tier or worse.
>>
Can't get on Lordaeron, just me?
>>
>>122960642
works for me desu
>>
>>122960642
Sometimes i have to connect 2-3 times when i get booted out
>>
NEW BREAD HERE
>>122966449
>>
>>122965586
Oh, it works
>>
>>122959886
>>122960531
Thanks, I went with atlantiss
Thread posts: 683
Thread images: 98

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.