[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

ELOA General - /eloag/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 1

File: 1444890743080.webm (3MB, 727x474px) Image search: [Google]
1444890743080.webm
3MB, 727x474px
/eloag/ - ELOA General

What The Fuck Is This Camera Edition/2nd try edition

>What is ELOA?
ELOA is a F2P isometric MMORPG. It's like Diablo except with cute grills and waifus.

>Guild:
US Server - NoFunAllowed
Leave your IGN in the thread for an invite.

>Open Beta News and Information:
http://eloa.webzen.com/en/News/Notice/maintenance-and-obt-patch-notes-1426510

>Official Forums:
http://forum.webzen.com/forum/en/eloa-english

>This game looks familiar, I might have played it before
You may have played Inspirit online, an illegally hosted version of the game which got shut down. Currently, the game is in OBT and as far as official news is concerned, no more wipes.
>>
is this a erp sim? why is is the blue girl still wearing clothes?
>>
Is it any good solo?
>>
>>122653146

You can pretty much solo everything but its all skill based and considering that they buffed the monster damage and all. Latency needs to be considered as well
>>
What kind of gameplay features does it have compared to diablo?

Are the classes similar?

How long is the grind to max level and how long after that can you get decent gear?
>>
>>122653206
I'm in Australia. Should I even bother trying?
>>
>>122653391

In some classes, latency is a non-factor but you can try things out I guess.
>>
>>122653339
in eloa every class has 3 different weapons and combat is mostly about how well you can synergize between them. an example of this is doing a ranged stun with one weapon, then gap close and re-stun with another weapon, and then multi-hit damage combo with the third.

the classes are pretty different from each other since they all use different weapons. some are ranged, others melee, one a mix of inbetween. so far you can hit level cap in a day if you go full autism like some people already have, or take a day plus. im not too sure on gear
>>
>>122653784
Is there an enchant/reforge mechanic similar to diablo 3?

Are gear effects such as set bonuses as important as in diablo?
>>
>>122654325
there's enchanting, but not reforging. gear effects can be pretty important in this game with mp reduc, dmg reflect, life steal, mp regen, etc. there are set bonuses and enchant bonuses the importance of them are mostly down to your preference of what you prioritize with the effects.
>>
>>122654796
But are there unique effects like summoning minions on-hit or making a specific class skill behave differently?
>>
>>122653478
Which classes?
>>
>>122654979

Mage and Archers. Blood Knight, not too much but Assassins can be quite tricky.

There are 3 weapons for each class that you can utilize freely
>>
>>122654902
unfortunately I don't think either of those things are possible, as far as I know anyway
>>
rip DOA
>>
>Play NA server
>150ms ping
>should be fine
>sometimes skills don't work but go into cooldown anyway

k
>>
>>122659860

Yeah there's a lot of lag spikes atm. Here's hoping they improve it.
>>
How many servers are there and where are they located at?
>>
>>122660990

2 Servers, NA and EU but for some odd reason, both are located on the west coast judging from their IPs and all.
>>
bump for ded on arrival game.
>>
Is this game lewd to look at?
>>
>>122653206
>You can pretty much solo everything
what's the fucking point of it being online then
fucking gooks
>>
>>122663343
dling it right now
>>122667738
i hope so
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.