[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Destiny General - /dg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 770
Thread images: 114

File: Oryx Dreadnaught.png (1MB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
Oryx Dreadnaught.png
1MB, 1366x768px
>> NEWS <<
05/11 Weekly Update https://www.bungie.net/en/News/News?aid=13945
November: Weaponparts to be sold by Gunsmith, Wormspore to be sold to Eris, Etheric Light to be sold to Petra.
December: Weapon / Class Balance patch.

>>> LINKS <<
Stalk your ToO opponents: http://www.destinytrialsreport.com/
Infusion Calculator: http://mattaltepeter.com/destiny

Looking for game: http://www.destinylfg.com or http://www.destinylfg.net
What Xûr sold: http://xurday.com/
Assorted /dg/ OC: http://imgur.com/a/trzBw
Check anyone's status: http://destinystatus.com/

Ghost locations: http://destinyghosthunter.net/
All grimoire cards:http://www.ishtar-collective.net/
TTK grimoire cards: http://www.ishtar-collective.net/releases/the-taken-king
Calcified Fragments: http://destinycalcifiedfragments.com/
>>
>>121945715
He tried to blink away and you punted his ass into a wall.
>>
Anyone on Xbone want to help me finish the Court of Oryx quest?
I need 6 tier 1 kills, 3 tier 2, and 1 tier 3.
>>
File: Bestt.jpg (215KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Bestt.jpg
215KB, 1920x1080px
>>121946474
1st for Dankest Squidder.
>>
I forgot how to cross-thread post. Godavarism I'm cool with you coming.

2/6 for fresh HM KF in about 30 minutes.
>>
File: 1443734516304.jpg (62KB, 475x454px) Image search: [Google]
1443734516304.jpg
62KB, 475x454px
>that guy who rushes the strike boss with his sword and ends up getting 1HKO and then after getting revived does it all over again only to get 1HKO, and then after being revived again does it all over again and gets 1HKO's again, so you don't risk it to revive him and then he gets all butthurt and sends you hate mail and reports you
>>
I hope the queen stays dead.

But she'll probably return since in Destiny there's this handy little AI device that can bring back dead people even if they've been dead for only god knows how long.
>>
>>121947046
She's probably not dead. Lorefags who stream actually say this and they're usually right.
>>
Zippy

Oh Zippy

Why did you break stains? The poor guy. He still haunts his home, at night you can hear his accursed wailing "WHYAREYOUSHOOTINGHIMWITHYOURAUTORIFLEWHENHE'SBLADEDANCINGTOWARDSYOUUUUUUUUUUU"
>>
File: 1446406429590.jpg (68KB, 600x849px) Image search: [Google]
1446406429590.jpg
68KB, 600x849px
Reminder, if you stand in front of Mau'aul and crouch he can't punch you.
>>
File: hunter away.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
hunter away.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>121946845
What can I say other than I love punching things.
>>
>>121947228
It doesn't even matter if she's dead or not since ghosts can bring her back even if she had been disintegrated down to the atomic level.

The discussion wether she died or not has absolutely zero impact on wether she can come back or not, cause the answer is there: She can. Easily.
>>
>>121947046
She's the scion of some weird, nebulous third power beyond the Traveler and the Deep. It's dumb. She's probably fine.

2/6 KF hard and fresh made just for you, 20 minutes.
>>
>>121947046
>handy little AI device that can bring back dead people even if they've been dead for only god knows how long
Apparently it can only bring you back to life, considering we couldn't revive Tevis or Praedyth.
>>121947046
The queen isn't dead, mostly because this fuck face: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wcmw0EiGmxA
says she is, and thinks every other awoken is dead, thinks Eris is a villain and tries to force the point, and is an all around dipshit.
>>
>>121947249
This is getting so stale
>>
>>121947001
Still have room?
>>
>>121947726
Well no anon, YOUR ghost can't bring her back.
There had to be a ghost out there that... sorta connects to her? Seems like ghosts work only for specific people, we don't know.

So if there are more guardian-less ghosts out there, searching for dead people to turn into guardians, who says there isn't one that clicks with the queen?

Though as it goes, she probably wouldn't remember shit from before her death.
>>
>>121947841
Yer, totally. That puts us at 3/6, then.
>>
>>121948073
And my fist!
>>
>>121948073
I'm in
>>
>>121948179
>>121948236
5/6 for Soft Critique of Ideology and Chill, also Hard Mode King's Fall fresh.
>>
File: 1402612668690.jpg (280KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1402612668690.jpg
280KB, 1024x768px
On the Echo Chamber strike, why do people who don't know what the fuck they're doing grab the arc core and then fuck around and not go to the objective? God damn it makes me furious.

Just leave that shit be and let someone who knows what they're doing pick it up and carry it where it needs to go in less than 30 seconds. When someone who knows what they're doing is carrying it the strike can be beaten in like 5 minutes. I just spent 21:17 according to the mission summary because the other two guys would rush for the arc core and then walk the entire time killing every single enemy in their path.

Yes I mad. This is by far the most infuriating strike in the game when playing with randoms.
>>
>>121948529
Agreed.

If I ever come across that strike I rush for the relic and then for the destination. Not gonna risk that some chucklefuck ends up being carrier.

That being said, echo chamber and fallen saber are fucking terrible strikes on heroic. They're clearly not balanced cause the game throws so much shit at you it's fucking ridiculous. And god help you if you get a taken invasion during a heroic version of either.
>>
>>121948334
I'm down.
>>
>arrive in London
>check connection at the house
>3mb down and 0.6 up
Is this what the presence of Doz feels like?

Still a green bar in Crucible so long as I'm not doing anything else on the Internet, at least.

>Sky broadband
Not. Even. Once.
>>
>>121948857
When you're playing with people who know what they're doing then heroic Echo Chamber isn't too bad, it's just a matter of taking out the majors before they kill the guy carrying the core. If they don't do that then yeah it get really gay really fast. The boss isn't bad at all on heroic.

SABER though is not fun at all on heroic. The boss is literally one big boy constantly shooting at you while you're dodging exploding shanks and sniper shanks and hoards of other shanks just shooting you, and you better not fall into the lightning water shit. I hate fighting SABER on heroic.
>>
>>121949076
>Not with superior VM

Plz. I have my sky router as a back up for when VM starts to shit the bed. Happens at times.
>>
>>121949157
SABER is easy. Shanks rarely ever go up to the areas where the barriers are up in the first two phases and once you get to the third phase, providing you take out the sniper shanks as soon as they spawn, you don't even have to worry.

The only 'hard' part is the start and that depends on which enemies spawn. Or you just go underneath and dance away.

>>121949173
I have to deal with this shit for the next 2 weeks while I house sit. I was going to install BO3, but holy shit that's going to take an age. Already missing the 50/5 up/down I have at home. I'm going to have all the Honest Burgers in the world this week to make myself feel better about it.
>>
I just hit 40 and it is my first 40. What are the order of operations that I should be concentrating on?
>>
>>121949973
PEMDAS
>>
>>121949973
Quests and strikes my man.
>>
File: 1446141598944.gif (2MB, 389x415px) Image search: [Google]
1446141598944.gif
2MB, 389x415px
>>121949973
Finish out your quests, including all the Taken War ones.

Strikes will get you gear.
>>
Is a competent team really too much to ask for?
I wanna be released from this PvP hell.

You should have seen this match on Blind Watch right now. I have never seen so much dumbass behaviour on a single match, and all in our team.
>>
>>121948529
>tfw solo'd Echo Camber on Nightstalker np

ezpz
>>
>Get invite to a NF at the boss
>Be the only one that gets an Exotic

I-I'm sorry guys ;__;
>>
>>121950757
Yeah it's easy when you know what you're doing, he's complaining about people who don't know what they're doing and wasting time being shitters
>>
>>121949973
Get purple armor. As your light level rises you will start to infuse higher level blue armor that drops into the infuseable purple armor you obtain. As far as what purple armor, look for rolls you like and would use.
>>
File: image.jpg (39KB, 647x490px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
39KB, 647x490px
>yfw someone says boipucci in a party chat
>>
>>121950772
>exotics
>not getting 19 Based Coins
desu i got the best drop
>>
>>121950997
This is very true, I have yet to solo it on Heroic so I can sympathize. Got to the boss but the adds fuck you up quite a bit.
>>
>>121947726
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Wcmw0EiGmxA
>What you die?
>Did they teleport?
>Is that a thing guardians can do?
>Whatever, video games, fuck you.
>I've been playing since launch and I dont know who the Vanguard are
holy shit this fucking guy
>>
Does anyone else feel the strikes and raid and stuff are draining?
They're always like sewer levels, or Ravenholm, or those levels where, after mainly fighting human enemies, you fight some kind of monster horde and after a while you just want to go back to killing people.
The kind of level that just makes you want to go home, the kind of level that gives you a headache when you play it for too long.
The kind of level that, when you finally get out of it, makes you feel extremely relieved, not because it was hard necessarily, but because you were just getting tired of nothing but enemies, and just want to go relax for a while.
>>
>>121951810
I actually kinda liked striking pre-TTK

But since TTK came out strikes are an absolute chore that rewards you with absolute shit.
>>
File: volume-mute.png (10KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
volume-mute.png
10KB, 512x512px
>>121951070
>>
>>121951923
I liked the strikes like Sepiks, Aksor, or Valus, because they were always in pretty open areas. I hate cramped areas, they get so tiring after a while. Open areas just feel so much better.
>>
>use one of those jackolantern things
>this happens

Look at this fucking bullshit. Now every time I move around or aim down my sights I get a big face full of FUCK YOU from bungo. I can't delete the fucking things from my inventory and I can't manually remove this "buff". What a joke
>>
File: 1446965708740.jpg (15KB, 500x472px) Image search: [Google]
1446965708740.jpg
15KB, 500x472px
I'm semi out of the loop, what are the current good guns and shit guns?
>>
>>121952268
>Bad makes bad design choices, more news at 11
>>
>>121952268
wew lad ur 2 weeks late

Just stash them in the vault forever, and in a few months pop one when hanging out in the tower and all the new players will think you're hot shit with your pumpkin head.
>>
lf4m for hard mode kings fall.
no knight shitters need not welcomed
>>
>>121951810
>What is Undying Mind?
I totally understand people who don't want to do it. Doesn't help that it and Restorative Mind come up like every two or three Strikes.
And all this is just another facet of Bungies Grind Conspiracy: only way to play Heroic Strikes is through a playlist, a playlist that makes you play Strikes you don't actually want to, so people can't focus on the one Strike that they actually want gear from.
>>
>Yet another team that completely falls apart in the second half

Always abandon, no remorse
>>
>>121952452
307, haven't beat Oryx. Take me?
>>
>>121947046
I hope her bitch ass brother is dead and stays that way, but sadly the Grimoire cards seem to already imply that he isn't. Sadness.
>>
File: 1433382974471.png (124KB, 444x440px) Image search: [Google]
1433382974471.png
124KB, 444x440px
Why is the vanguard strike playlist composed of only Echo Chamber, SABER, Dust Palace, TANIKS HAS NO HOUSE, Restorative Mind, Shield Brothers, and Volus? Why are all of the other strikes abandoned? I'm growing to miss pic related and I'm sick of doing these same ones over and over.
>>
amazon co uk/gp/product/B00I8S4E1C/?tag=hotukdeals03-21

this sony 7.1 headset any good? got a 10 off code that expires today
>>
>>121952268
Goto orbit and come back. I think using emotes and/or Supers triggers that bug, but using your Super a second time might actually make it go away. I can't remember for sure, stopped using those things on day one for that very reason.
>>
QUIVER

FUCKING

WHEN

BUNGIE
>>
>>121952482
I like the Undying Mind when you get the Taken parts because it speeds it up. Killing three blights is faster than all those Vex. Killing three Wizards is quicker than a billion majors because you can bumrush them with a sword and kill them in a second or two.

But when it's clear the Vex at the bottom and at the stairs? Not thanks, Jeff.
>>
>>121952482
>>121953204
I kinda like Undying Mind, mainly because it's in an open area. It's the shit like Alak-hul, Phogoth, and Psion Flayers that gets to me.
>>
Did you guys read that the aliens in Destiny are the 4 horsemen?

Or that they are the Ninja Turtles?

Pretty funny shit huh? Lol
>>
>>121952452
If you still have room send me an invite.
>>
>>121953379
>4 horsemen
Famine- Fallen
Death- Hive
War- Cabal
Conquest- Vex
eh, kinda makes sense.
>>
>team mates again go for kills only instead of the objective

holy shit I'm so mad I can hardly type

there's a fucking kill-only play mode, play that if you want to shoot at things only

but no I guess then you have to expect retaliation and that's too hard for your fucking cock-starved faces you semen slurping anal gaper
>>
>>121953363
I like Flayers because you can skip like 90% of the strike.

There are times where the only doors you have to open are the first and last, totally ignoring everything in between. Same with Alak-Hul. You have to do the door bit and the Taken afterwards, but the rest of the strike is easily skipped.

Kinda depressing that my enjoyment of a strike is related to how much of it I can ignore or rush through. Part of the reason I don't like Phallus so much.
>>
>>121948529
I can think of two reason:
1) they don't want to try and le epic speedrun past the dozens of enemies because of the high risk of getting murdered and thus wasting even more time going back to get the orb
2) they want to have fun with the decreased grenade cooldown while thinning out the enemies
>>
>>121953186
either with the upcoming November update or the December class and weapon rebalancing patch
Unfortunately I suspect the latter to be more likely
>>
>>121953895
Honestly gimping the class by just removing a perk outright is such a kick in the balls. Hunters deserve an apology, but somehow Bungie just doesn't give a shit.
>>
>>121953856
>risk of getting killed
>when strike running

The risk of getting killed when you dash through a strike is infinitely lower than when you actually play it, unless you're a mentally impaired fucktard with zero motoric skills, in which case you really have to ask yourself if playing first person shooters is the right genre for you.
>>
Is there anything I can do with maxed stacks of materials? I have 1400 Spinmetal that is just taking up space. Is there anything I can do with it or do I just destroy it?
>>
looking to do a HM raid on my 317 Hunter. would like to do 3 raids but one is fine.
>>
>tfw did hm raids up to oryx on both characters
>both teams stopped at oryx

feels like im in no mans land here now. i have to either join a raid and do shit for no drops, or wait for that 1 in 100 chance of a oryx only cp team that can beat it.
>>
Holy shit I can't take it anymore, I have to turn off this game for today

Dear fucking god you can see people get dumber by the minute, around this time PvP is populated by drooling imbeciles
>>
>>121954523
Ask here. People will help you finish it assume that they're still playing
>>
>>121954092
You speak the truth. When they got rid of the hammer glitch they didnt get rid of forgemaster until they stopped being lazy lazy and fixed the glitch. Its been a month since the glitch and bungie hasnt even commented on whether they are even working on the glitch still. Its fucking disgusting frankly and horribly lazy on their part
>>
>>121954580
post ur name, let's see ur k/d fag
>>
>>121954523
I had the same thing happen last week. Every group was a fresh run and every group stopped at oryx.
>>
Anyone down for some Crucible? Doing PvP weekly bounties at the moment.
>>
File: 1405084227480.jpg (45KB, 331x331px) Image search: [Google]
1405084227480.jpg
45KB, 331x331px
>>121954523
>tfw no HM raids or ToO runs
>tfw forever stuck at 307/8 light becuase nobody runs NM Oryx any more
>>
>>121954651
Hunters are just forever doomed to be shafted in every way imaginable.
>>
>>121954523
I finally broke that cycle today. Had a team do hard raid the whole way through, had typical problems at oryx like people not getting back from their bombs in time, people getting really worked up over dying when they only needed 1 more bomb, but everyone stayed pretty cool, and on the last try we had before a guy would have had to leave, we got it.
It was very satisfying, to see the pitfalls that usually break groups, be overcome that easily.
>>
>>121954836
Good, hunters are ghey.
>>
Can't wait for hammer titans to get nerfed.

I don't know what they will do but at the very least the blast radius needs to be smaller. As of right now even a hammer's wet fart is enough to kill you.
>>
>>121954809
holy shit seriously? pretty sure u can find tons of nm raids on lfg. not here in elitist /dg/ but ya
>>
>>121954943
Prox det and blast radius will be taken down. And armor will be brought down to around 33% DR
>>
>>121954943
go back to striker :^) best pvp titan subclass imo anyways still
>>
>>121954836
I like to shaft Hunters.
I like to corner them, and bully them for being such sissies. I mock their knives, their towel capes, their height. I love to see them cry.
And when their confidence is lowest, I whip out my cock and make them suck it while they cry.
Boy or girl, all hunters are so easily broken and hurt, it's amazing.
One time, I made a hunter cry, and after they sucked me off I came on their face, wrapped a titan mark around their eyes and led them around the Tower.
>>
>>121955113
Good. I endorse that.

I hope it causes some whining among people who rely on the super too much.
>>
>>121955196
like the bladedancers bitching that not having 3 overshields would make the super useless?
>>
File: 1446448480495.jpg (48KB, 680x568px) Image search: [Google]
1446448480495.jpg
48KB, 680x568px
>>121954809
I still haven't run the raid on my hunter. We could do a NM KF if you want.
>>
>>121955123
Already am playing striker. It's actually much better for PvP and a lot more fun.

Plus

arc lightning > solar fire

fire is for sissies who like to take it up the butt until their eyes roll back
>>
>>121954943
>abloo bloo bloo warlocks and hunters only got to dominate the game for an entire year this is not fair Titans should not be viable :'(
>>
>>121955315
constant shoulder charge with no counter all game long plus instant slam of death, versus a few hammers you get twice a game. shoulder charge cooldown needs to be increased or something its so damn fun and overpowered lol
>>
>>121955375
>titans
>not viable

anyone whose parents aren't siblings can wreck shit in crucible with either striker or defender.

Stop relying on supers so much and learn to get kills with guns and passive skills.
>>
>>121955375
Sunbreakers will still be ridiculously strong even after the nerf. No armor reduction can change the fact that Forgemaster makes them flying death machines with a ranged AoE heal.

It's like Bladedancer on crack.
>>
File: sunbreaker go.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
sunbreaker go.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>121955315
>>
>Be defender
>Get fanmail from subreaker
SHITTER
S
U
B
C
L
A
S
S
>>
>>121955707
>defender
shittiest subclass desu
striker a best
>>
>>121955536
I would like to see something done about cauterize in crucible. Its clearly overpowered and is the best passive in the game. Imo it should only apply on one in three hammer kills. That way you cant just warrior through an entire team with no counter play. It may be enough to just take the armor down to around 30-40% DR but we wont know until we see
>>
>>121955536
Bladedancer has way more weapon synergy with slidsies/fasthands and blink. Pre-nerf it was worse than sunbreaker is now imo, but not by that much.
>>
>>121955795
>Its clearly overpowered and is the best passive in the game

Nope, best passive skill is simmering flames.

>Halves melee and grenade cooldown
>At max DISC you get a grenade every 17 seconds
>With armamentarium you get two grenades every 17 seconds

But you know, you can have Simmering Flames AND Cauterize at once so not using both seems stupid.
>>
>>121955570
>mfw i have done this countless times with a smoke grenade on my hunter
Sunbreaker titans are such shitters. I cant comprehend how they can be this bad with something that strong. Im glad I switched to nightstalker from a titan main before all the shitters flocked to that class
>>
>>121955795
IMO it should heal a small amount of health rather than heal you to full health. Keeps the perk's utility but reduces it's viability.

Maybe then we would see some good ol' Sunspot builds more often, which IMO is a much more interesting build.

>>121955852
Nah, Bladedancers actually have to get close to you to kill you and have half the duration of Sunbreaker, with less armor. A bladedancer jumping into a crowd of guys will just result in everyone combining fire and destroying him while he gets maybe 1 or 2 kills, but with a Sunbreaker they just throw a nuke at their feet and everyone dies instantly. It's honestly night and day.
>>
File: 1445737175687.png (333KB, 643x498px) Image search: [Google]
1445737175687.png
333KB, 643x498px
>>121955274
are you guys still running NM Kings fall? my 301 hunter needs loot
>>
>>121955707
>People still willingly come into my bubble

Thanks for boosting my KD
Generally I prefer strikers, but defenders are lots of fun in control and maps with narrow spaces

>>121956029
I played Sunbreakers for a bit, they're strong but ultimately pretty boring I think.

Went back to striker, having a blast.
>>
>>121955928
Simmering flames means you have to sacrifice using your super. Cauterize is available whenever and triggers on any ability kill. No other passive in the game comes close to being that useful,
>>
>>121955792
>shittiest subclass
Well yeah, that was kinda the joke. "Why complain about defender of all things?"

Though it's fun as fuck in mayhem.

>>121955795
They should make it give a bit of health instead of starting recovery

>>121956058
>Nah, Bladedancers actually have to get close to you to kill you
I mean, you also need to get close to kill people with shotguns, but that doesn't mean it's incredibly hard.

I'll give you that bladedancer involves more risk, but it certainly wasn't less rewarding.

>MO it should heal a small amount of health rather than heal you to full health.
Literally as I was typing the portion above.
>>
File: 15654684321.gif (2MB, 273x273px) Image search: [Google]
15654684321.gif
2MB, 273x273px
>>121956169
Lets call it 2/6 for the time being. I'm just grinding some crucru until we get 6.

NM King's Fall anyone?
>>
File: Destiny_20151109230244.webm (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Destiny_20151109230244.webm
3MB, 853x480px
>>121955570
>all 3 popping super in the same round

Are they retarded?
>>
>>121956058
I actually love fighting a sunspot titan because it makes it interesting. I was actually able to take one down and then accidentally stepped into a sunspot and died. Those things do massive dps. Its almost harder to fight against a sunspot titan because you cant get close enough for shotguns without getting burned
>>
>>121956372
It was a game losing round, I assume they did it one by one as a last gambit. The GG expecting to kill all three, failing. The first sunbreaker trying to cover for him and then failing. Then the last guy spamming in the vain hope of winning with that.
>>
>>121956241
>it certainly wasn't less rewarding.

I disagree because of the short duration. You either have to find several people together (and even then getting more than 3 takes a bit of work) and kill them all, or kill one and run around the map, hoping you find someone before the super is over and that they don't gun you down before you reach them.

The increased duration for Sunbreaker means you can use it on one or several people and then roam around the map killing whoever you find, or use it on one end of the map, then jetpack skate to the other end and kill everyone over there too.

>>121956431
Ah yes, and then there comes yet another OP perk, with the sunspot melee.
>>
>>121955928
Simmering Flames is great for PvE, notsomuch for PvP. I mean grenades are great but you have to wait a long time for that buff to kick in and not using a Super in PvP is a lot bigger sacrifice than not using one in PvE.
I'm pretty sure with max Disc + SF you get a grenade every 13 seconds.
SF and Cauterize at the same time how?
Cauterize should be a chunk regen.
>>
>>121956620
>I disagree because of the short duration.

Well yeah, but that's just the super. Out of super bladecancer does have better perks (even though sunbreakers are far from bad) which worked extraordinarily well with unnerfed shotguns. Still, The skate tempts me to change my mind.
>>
>>121956776
>SF and Cauterize at the same time how?

As in they are not part of the same column, so they're not mutually exclusive.

And if Cauterize triggers at any ability kill, isn't it good to have grenades and melee up quickly?

There's even that melee ability that recharges it instantly if your melee hit is a kill. As a sunbreaker with that you can clear entire rooms of ads just with your melee and cauterize will heal you.
>>
>>121956937
Bladedancer is the most PvP centric class for sure, but even then I think Sunbreaker outweighs it. The reason it doesn't seem as obvious as with Bladedancer is because the perks are less overtly PvP inclined but still very useful there.
>>
>>121956058
>It's honestly night and day.

It really is night and day, but I think it comes down more to misplay potential. Due to only having melee attacks as a bladedancer, there is so much opportunity to misplay by not ranging properly, but when used right, because you literally jump from target to target with hungering blade proccing, you definitely do take out entire groups most of the time unless something like a full-auto shotgun comes into play and the enemies are really on point and focused. With a sunbreaker, there's less misplay potential because the super is pretty thoughtless, throw hammers as you approach from afar, heal by getting a kill and keep going even at close range, where if anything you're more effective.

I was recently playing bladedancer for the first time since patch 2.0 & arc blades are still terribly effective if you do use it effectively, like assaulting chokes, blinking correctly and not missing swings. I can see where the guy is coming from saying it was better than sunbreakers solely because of blink, but I think the sunbreaker super is too bloated and over-powered to make the comparison, it's clearly the best super in the game and it is clearly overpowered and makes the class overpowered by proxy.

>>121956241
>bladedancer involves more risk, but it certainly wasn't less rewarding.

if the reward is getting kills, then the risk makes the class worse, not having as much armor, not lasting as long, not having any range and not having any splash damage outside of showstopper/ razor's edge make the super 'worse'. The 'getting kills' is assumed as it is a super, it needs to be judged equally by its flaws too.
>>
>Barely keep a 1.0 k/d or w/l mostly with shotgun, shoulder charge spam and smart Fists
>Win/get carried up the the crucible questline
>Win with 6+ auto rifle kills
>Either get stomped because I'm playing a way I'm bad at or get carried so hard that the match ends before I get 6 auto kills
>In the last hour and a half I've only got 1 of 3 wins because the match I was in was so bad that I manged to get first
>I need to do pules, scouts and handcannons next
>I don't even have an okay pulse
Welp. Hope that patch that changes this shit comes out before I rip my controller in half.
>>
>>121956272
I'm down, but I've only done it once and only up to Oryx, so you'll have to coach me a little.
>>
I really wish though that strikers had more mobility perks. They're the agile titan class.

Maybe a node that allows them to hold onto ledges and climb up or something.
>>
>>121957325
Yeah I agree. I think Juggernaut should be given a buff to encourage STRIKING and (class-wide) all the jetpack perks should be reworked.

Make it so that skating is only possible with Catapult, or make Catapult something similar to skating, and make directional control be useful for what it's supposed to be useful for (maneuverability).
>>
>>121957275
Best vendor pulse rifle is the Villainy, from FWC. If you have the marks and ranks, get that. It's pretty darn good.

If you have lots of strange coincs, but legacy primary engrams from Xur until you get Red Death, provided he offers the right engram.

For Handcannons, Hawkmoon and Thorn are still really good, even though they're not the murder machines they used to be.

If you need a good scout rifle, get Hung Jury from DO, though that's more of a PvE scout, or get Not Like The Others from the Vanguard weapons vendor. NLTO has really good damage boosting perks and is a very good scout archetype.
>>
>>121957284
4/6 for NM King's Fall!
>>
>>121957552
A striker exotic that enables either Juggernaut or Shoulder Charge for free so you can use both and be a shielded shoulder striker without fear of being shut down by shotguns.
>>
>>121957852
That could only be balanced if they removed the tracking from Shoulder Crutch. That ability was the worst of Titan cancer back in vanilla.
>>
>>121957635
>Best vendor pulse rifle is the Villainy, from FWC. If you have the marks and ranks, get that. It's pretty darn good.

Actually wait, I entirely forgot about Hawksaw.
Get Hawksaw.

But villainy is still really good as well.
>>
>>121957094
You got something mixed up there.
Cauter and SF are a part of the same column. Fleetfire is in another column, triggers on any ability kill, but it gives agility and reload speed.
>>
File: Hawksaw is best saw.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Hawksaw is best saw.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>121958270
RNG gives out better Hawksaws than Arcite.
>>
File: wind.gif (358KB, 500x281px) Image search: [Google]
wind.gif
358KB, 500x281px
Im still down for NM Kings fall
>my body is ready!
>>
>>121957635
>the best pulse rifle is sold by fwc
>unironically called the villainy
>they blame their bomb attacks on new monarchy
>no one notices lorewise

the 89% of retards that make up this community are so stupid, the don't report this shit,but join this shit
>>
>SPO-28
>Hammer Forged
>Counterbalance/Rangefinder
>Smallbore
Is this the optimal roll I'm looking for on a SUROS PDX-45 Pulse rifle?
>>
Anyone else kinda miss Destiny?
>>
>>121959289
>smallbore

nope
>>
File: 8d0.jpg (18KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
8d0.jpg
18KB, 500x500px
>>121959358
>dj who doesn't play music
>>
File: a shitpost to surpass metal gear.jpg (282KB, 1354x1726px) Image search: [Google]
a shitpost to surpass metal gear.jpg
282KB, 1354x1726px
>>121959358
>>
>>121959358
What happened to this game dying? Oh my God you make me so fucking mad
>>
>>121959871

I'll remix your face homie
>>
>>121959358
nah, Destiny sucks, I only play it because of the ERP community
>>
>>121959387
Not the guy but isn't Smallbore acceptable on a PvP gun? You're not going for crazy multikills with primaries anyway and you only lose like, one burst, in exchange for range and stability to secure the kills you do go for.
>>
>>121959221
I keep checking the thread inbetween matches. 4/6, yeah?
>>
>>121960131
you want something that maxes out the bar
not two small bonuses

then again to each his own

braced frame is just godly
>>
>>121960062
that's ok, because I just finished my re-sex tape with your mom
>>
>>121957132
ATM sunbreaker outweighs it hands down, I mean pre nerf bladedancer.

>>121957169
>f the reward is getting kills, then the risk makes the class worse, not having as much armor, not lasting as long, not having any range and not having any splash damage outside of showstopper/ razor's edge make the super 'worse'. The 'getting kills' is assumed as it is a super, it needs to be judged equally by its flaws too.

Yeah, the bladedancer super was/is worse than hammer of sol. That doesn't mean the Y1 version class was as a whole. It was the best buttslider in the era of felwinter's lie, and I feel like that probably does a better job of padding KD than hammer of sol does.
>>
>>121960254
>braced frame
>godly
>not counter balance
>wanting to] desecrate a temple with the sacrilege of half your magazine
>>
File: gufu.jpg (60KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
gufu.jpg
60KB, 640x480px
Anyone still running Nightfall or needing to? Need to finish it myself.
>>
>>121960394
you know you can have braced frame AND counterbalance cause they aren't in the same row?
right?

you sacrifice at most 10 rounds on autos
2 rounds on handcannons
5 rounds on scouts
and 6 rounds on pulse rifles
>>
File: keks_of_keks.png (580KB, 680x383px) Image search: [Google]
keks_of_keks.png
580KB, 680x383px
> People who still can't do the platforming sections in KF
>>
>pay all my credit card and student loan bills
>finally build gf's little brother's computer
>get home tonight from work
>boot up destiny
>everything multiplayer is locked
>forgot to pay PSN
>have only 10 remaining for food until Friday
>don't get paid til Friday

Welp, looks like I'm not playing Destiny until Friday. Negligence on my part of not paying attention to my funds.
>>
>>121960753

So stains?
>>
>>121960753

>glykeem the shitter

LOL
>>
File: Ironman clicks on sp .jpg (129KB, 325x320px) Image search: [Google]
Ironman clicks on sp .jpg
129KB, 325x320px
>>121960808
>build gf's little brother's computer
>>
>>121960845
>>121960881
Thanks for the tip, blacklisted
>>
File: Destiny is an MMO.jpg (218KB, 1050x526px) Image search: [Google]
Destiny is an MMO.jpg
218KB, 1050x526px
>>
>>121960753
the platforming is easy, what grinds my gears is jumping to the Daughter platform and she launches me like a phalanx
>>
how do you even blacklist people anyway? Do you mean you block them on psn
>>
>>121960881
>>121961185
Glykeem isn't even that bad to play with. I don't understand how people hate him.
>>
File: 1431160929495.jpg (38KB, 293x466px) Image search: [Google]
1431160929495.jpg
38KB, 293x466px
>>121960394
>needing slightly bigger magazines in a FPS where you practically reload after every kill

braced frame is the best ^/˅ perk in the game for primary weapons
>>
4/6 for NM King's Fall raid
>>
4/6 NM King's Fall xD come joiun us guyzzz :p XD
>>
>>121960703
>redundance
you only need one stability perk

>losing 6 rounds
>on a 12 round pulse
bad idea
>>121961601
>slightly bigger
braced frame halves your mag size nigga
by the time you finish reloading you'll have to switch weapons
>>
>>121961795
experienced pls looking for a quick run
>>
File: 1446524223684.jpg (56KB, 313x254px) Image search: [Google]
1446524223684.jpg
56KB, 313x254px
>>121961856
no it doesn't

and it isn't redundant because counterbalance doesn't increase the flat stability stat

quit pulling facts out of your ass
>>
>>121962196
>makes my 33 round pulse 17
yeah, forget that
>>
File: kishipls.jpg (302KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
kishipls.jpg
302KB, 1920x1080px
>>121962196
>not asspulling
>>
File: 1444022806211s.jpg (3KB, 114x125px) Image search: [Google]
1444022806211s.jpg
3KB, 114x125px
>>121962271
>makes mine go from 36 to 24

guess your pulse is shit

enjoy hand laid stock
>>
>>121961856
>12 round pulse
the fuck? is there really one in the game?
>>121962271
calling bullshit on this one. 16 rounds is too big of a drop in ammo
>>
What do you think Bungie will do to make Destiny relevant again, now that Activision has keked them?
>>
>>121962952
you'd be surprised what the power of -/+ abilities can do

>tfw based rifled barrel gave me an even better range on a hand cannon that had a great base stability with a 'trade off' with reload

>implying a few pixels can slow down my hc reload speed

>tfw equip different pixels to increase primary reload speed

gg pixel faggot perks

>>121963014
>activision kek'd them
and they can keep their shitty players on cod
based activision did something good

bethesda kek'd them
>>
any /dg/ streams?
>>
File: cum.gif (35KB, 448x272px) Image search: [Google]
cum.gif
35KB, 448x272px
>>121963637
all over your face

>>121963537
>>121963637
>double 37

noice
>>
>>121963720
wherever you want bby
>>
>>121963812
on your girlfriend
>>
>>121963901
I'm not lesbo tho
>>
>>121963901

dont got one, i have a boyfriend though :3
>>
File: glykeem posts chart.jpg (60KB, 301x407px) Image search: [Google]
glykeem posts chart.jpg
60KB, 301x407px
>>121961459
pretty sure no one hates him
>>
>>121963946
<
>>
>>121964023
>april-august k/d goes up immensly after hand cannon buff

>september drops upon nerf
which exotic HC was it?
>>
>>121958483
The Cult of Hawksaw gained another follower today, got a drop and godDAYUM, I can scarcely go back to any other primary even for PVE. I am normally a Crucible shitter but I got 24 kills jumping into the middle of a control match where we were behind, managed to pull the team ahead on just getting kills alone, everyone else could barely manage to keep 1 point capped, it was magical.
>>
File: 1435800037507.jpg (13KB, 224x225px) Image search: [Google]
1435800037507.jpg
13KB, 224x225px
A-anyone want to kill Skolas?

Please? ;_;
>>
Long shot, but I don't suppose someone has a post-Golgoroth, jumping puzzle checkpoint?

I'm missing ONE Calcified fragment before I can get ToM and somehow I missed that one in the raid. The others I can't pick up right now because of time gates (Argonach Rune and Court of Oryx T3)
>>
>>121964276
not even going to lie, I used TLW and hawkmoon a lot, but that's not why the numbers dropped.
>>
File: image.jpg (168KB, 1280x854px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
168KB, 1280x854px
RIP in pepperoni
>>
>>121964938
doz?
>>
>>121965806

Hmmm? That's not my name if that's what you're asking
>>
>>121961856
>you only need one stability perk
except for the fact that counterbalance doesn't actually reduce stability, just changes the angle.

Perfect balance and smallbore are ideal for range and stability, drop you to (if I'm not mistaken) 9 bursts, which is fine & then you can use the actual perk on something that isn't a waste like hidden hand or full auto (counterbalance is useless if you're maxing stability, which you should be)
>>
>>121966018
Pretty sure he meant Doz may have one but I doubt he does. He has generally kept checkpoints for stuff in previous raids.
>>
>>121964938
what LL are you? I'll add you. next time I kill golgoroth I'll try to invite you in
>>121966373
yep
>>
File: young Tyler Perry.jpg (131KB, 331x459px) Image search: [Google]
young Tyler Perry.jpg
131KB, 331x459px
>playing Fallout 4
>select female character as always
>voice is making me diamonds
>IMDB it
>"Courtenay Taylor"
>also in: Destiny-Amanda Holliday
>>
>tfw you didn't run the raid the first month its out and do it a few times and figure everything out and can contribute and pull your weight to fix the situation when people die.

:-)
>>
File: 777777.jpg (22KB, 500x285px) Image search: [Google]
777777.jpg
22KB, 500x285px
>>121967242
C- see me after class
>>
>>121964428
Post roll
>>
File: Peregrine Greaves.png (464KB, 384x800px) Image search: [Google]
Peregrine Greaves.png
464KB, 384x800px
>got my last achievement in Destiny
>finally allowed to leave forever

Buh-bye everyone!
>>
File: image.jpg (149KB, 708x1028px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
149KB, 708x1028px
>>121966986
>mfw it's true
>>
File: calcutta-lr2.jpg (51KB, 715x280px) Image search: [Google]
calcutta-lr2.jpg
51KB, 715x280px
Best Sniper reporting in
>>
File: 1447182640481.png (53KB, 596x739px) Image search: [Google]
1447182640481.png
53KB, 596x739px
>tfw no kazuto gf to cuddle and love
>>
File: image.jpg (382KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
382KB, 1920x1080px
>>121968101
>implying Kazuto wants to get BLACKED
>>
File: Destiny_20151111044954.jpg (240KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Destiny_20151111044954.jpg
240KB, 1920x1080px
>dat feel when ascendant
incoming femtitan hate can't ruin this feel
>>
At bond bros on NF. Need two.
>>
>>121968101
>tfw enji if its brown its going down n3rd to purge the niggers from this thread
>>
do any titan bros use Fleetfire? is it better for pve vs. explosive pyre?
>>
>>121966897

308. PSN Tohoya
>>
>>121968101
Kazuto sounds like a boy's name to me desu
>>
>tfw paid holiday today

thanks veteran keks
>>
>>121968826
Personally, I'd go for Flameseeker or Explosive Pyre. The buff is fun to use but the benefits of better accuracy/more explosions with your super far outweigh the after benefits.
>>
>>121968826
Is Fleetfire the one where you gain agility for each super kill? Then it's probably better than pyre for PvE, since there are gauntlets that grant you Pyre for free
>>
>>121969252
>>121969265
i was thinking Pyre for Strikes and stuff, fleetfire for raids, as you don't really need the mob killing ability for it and don't use your super as much in general.

i was just wondering how useful it actually is. for example, how the increased reload compares to the defender's when force barrier is active (which is insanely fast btw)
>>
>>121969193
>tfw just got hired at a busy restaurant and my first day is in like 10 hours and they have free meals for veterans, and I'm told it will be a double shift

Shit is going to suck
>>
>>121969627
FUCKING REKT
>>
>>121969602
the agility buff is kinda useless considering the raid boots give you speed buffs for melee kills and one of the perk nodes gives you infinite melee's provided you score a kill with it. never compared the reload buff which might actually be useful though, so it's that seems worth exploring.
>>
>>121969695
On the flip side I'm getting paid 12 dollars an hour for a rather simple job and my first weeks schedule has at least 4 hours of overtime

So pretty soon I can stop playing desriny on PS3 and upgrade. I just have the tough choice between ps4 so I can keep my characters, or xbone so I can play with 2 of my irl friends
>>
File: image.jpg (31KB, 626x354px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
31KB, 626x354px
>>121969602
>No Backup Plans with shotgun reload speed
>War Machine
>>
>>121969902
>so I can keep my characters

Uh didn't the character transfer time expire already?
>>
>>121969627
Have fun saying "thank you for your service" one gorillian times senpai.
>>
>>121969969
>No Backup Plans
do these ever look /fa/
it hurts to play with them on
>>
>feel burnt out on destiny
>start playing some FO4
>own expectations set a bit too high
>immediately start thinking about running HM oryx only an hour in

why can't I get away from this game. fuck.
>>
>>121970178
Characters are tied to your account, they're endlessly "transferable" between consoles of the same brand

>>121970203
I'm a cook, I don't talk to customers.
>>
>>121970249
they look absolutely disgusting on female titans.
>>
>>121969969
muh dick
literally my y1
>>
If I use a three of coins on one character then swap them to another before an exotic drop, does the persisting stack follow it? Or will I need to start again. Or does no one even know?
>>
>>121970403
Here's your reply
>>
>>121970629
no it's on that character, not account wide
>>
>>121968065
I bet you fucking wave when heavy spawns too, you tryhard faggot.
>>
>>121968826
>>121969265
>>121969602
>>121969878
Fleetfire procs on any ability kill (grenade, melee, super) and stacks, so you have to get multiple kills for the full effect. Frankly I can't even tell the difference in agility but the reload buff is not bad, but it's not War Machine level either.
I never use it because Pyre is too good for mob clearing and Seeker gives small but permanent boosts to rec and agi, so I don't have to worry whether I have a buff up or not.
>>
>>121969265
You gain agility for every ability kill. Not every super kill. Thus with stoke the forge or simmering flames its an extremely good build for pve. It's also important to note that it increases reload speed by a very significant amount when you have a max stack active. I'd say it even beats out chain of woes reload speed
>>
File: long way.jpg (99KB, 500x429px) Image search: [Google]
long way.jpg
99KB, 500x429px
What does one do with items he doesn't need and taking up space? Just discard them or can you sell them somehow?
>>
>>121971561
What items are you talking about?
>>
>>121971561
What kind of items are we talking about? Ascendant/Radiant materials? Paper Glue and Rotten Candy?
>>
File: Saitama_Ces_Fini.jpg (698KB, 1720x1236px) Image search: [Google]
Saitama_Ces_Fini.jpg
698KB, 1720x1236px
Do you need to win the pvp dailies to get the legendary marks reward?
>>
>>121961183
>she has 3 little brothers
>twins and the youngest who is 13 and wants to game with his older brothers
>this was the last one

Glad be to be done with that.
>>
>>121971209
thats what i'm worried about, that i won't be able to wipe out mobs

>>121971356
i was thinking of a scorched earth-thermal vent-fleetfire-cauterize build
>>
>>121971675
dailies, no.
weeklies, top 3 in team I believe. May have to be top 3 and win.
>>
>>121971561

This is destiny not fucking ebay you retarded fuck. Jesus christ just get rid of them wtf is wrong with you. I bet you keep your jizz socks too.
>>
>>121971847
buy my blacksmith code
>>
Anyone wanna run ttk stories and quests with me? I'm gonna dust off the old titan and go striker
>>
>>121971634
>>121971660
Guns, armor
>>
>>121972023

>pre-purchasing CoD
>Buying an ugly shader
>Le wtf.
:DDDDD
>>
File: image.png (557KB, 640x1136px) Image search: [Google]
image.png
557KB, 640x1136px
NEED TO RUN NORMAL MODE KING'S FALL

My friend is 291 and he needs to raid as he has never done it before.

I'm 312 light.

Need other people to help show him through an ezpz mode/life raid

Ozyemdias PS4
>>
>>121972519
The Blacksmith shader actually looks really nice on the Trials gear.
>>
File: 5mRuYgB.jpg (162KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
5mRuYgB.jpg
162KB, 1920x1080px
>instead of this we get seahawk colors

bungle u hack fuck
>>
>>121971741
Honestly if you're going with scorched earth and thermal vent for pve you really need to pick the bottom perk from the second perk tree. I can remember the name but it gives an over shield when you're in a sun spot. Fleet fire pairs better with stoke the forge so you can receive the bonus more often. At that point you can either choose cauterize for the very useful healing or simmering flames for saving your super and having really stupidly small melee and grenade cool down times
>>
>>121972682
doesnt running Normal then Hard afterwards gimp your rewards in the hard mode raid?
>>
>>121972762
The hell is that from?
>>
>>121972475
Just delete them. You'll receive weapon parts and some glimmer for weapons and armor materials and glimmer for armor. In addition to legendary marks if they are legendary
>>
>>121972838
Hard mode gives you your hard mode drops plus whatever you would've gotten from normal mode if that makes sense
>>
>>121972838
Doesn't Gimp your hard mode drops
>>
>>121972857
pre-HoW data mining

all the crucible gear had these colors
>>
>>121973109
>data mining meaning anything
No one cares about these shopped images desu
>>
>>121973054
>>121972930
>>121972838

it will gimp the ghost shell only
>>
>>121973207
Untrue desu senpai. I've gotten a 308 ghost shell and a 312 ghost shell from hard mode
>>
File: Jap cartoon.png (519KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Jap cartoon.png
519KB, 1024x576px
>>121972762
>we get seahawk colors
>>
>>121973204
they aren't shopped

the source also had all the HoW vendor armor models with different colors as well

the just changed the weapons before release
>>
>>121972790
the perk you are talking about is Fire Keeper, and its in the same branch as Simmering Flames and Cauterize. i think i prefer cauterize over Fire Keeper because i want to be able to move around and not just sit in the same spot
>>
Hunter is the best class.
>>
So does anyone want to run Normal Mode King's fall to help a friend get past 290?

We are currently 2/6

Message Ozyemdias on PS4
>>
>>121972682
I can help
>>
At end of NF. Need 1.
>>
>>121974315
coming l3ean5
>>
>>121974315

Make that 2!
>>
>>121973901

I'll help as soon as this NF is done!
>>
File: cold as ice.jpg (152KB, 594x720px) Image search: [Google]
cold as ice.jpg
152KB, 594x720px
>tfw no dawggy
>>
File: 180px-Ahhahahafaggot.jpg (11KB, 180x222px) Image search: [Google]
180px-Ahhahahafaggot.jpg
11KB, 180x222px
> using the "no knight" strategy
>>
Meeeeee
>>
Family, does anyone want to run a KF HM on PS4? To be honest? Anyone? Shaking my head :(
>>
>>121974848
I do.
>>
>>121974848
if you can garner interest I'd run it on my titan, otherwise I'm starting up 2 nightfalls, feel free to join everyone.
>>
>>121973901
I'd be willing to help. I could use some infusion fuel desu
>>
File: fun pls go.webm (519KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
fun pls go.webm
519KB, 640x360px
>bored of sunbreaker in crucible
>counter sunshitter with striker
>no fun ensues

This is great.
>>
>>121975117

>using shit rabbit

LOL
>>
>>121975179
Jade rabbit is objectively the best scout rifle in the game. It doesn't even require three head shots to kill. All it needs is a body shot and two head shots.
>>
>>121975179
don't be talking about my raifu
>>121975251
tlaloc is great if you play sunsinger
>>
File: Gary-Coleman-wtf.gif (1MB, 300x191px) Image search: [Google]
Gary-Coleman-wtf.gif
1MB, 300x191px
Does anyone want to firesquad some control crucible? need it for the bounty
>>
The system based delayed release of content is one thing, but delaying it for an entire year is extremely unfair and even unethical.
>>
Yall think they will nerf the Hung Jury eventually?
>>
>>121975361
>tfw outshoot Tlaloc shitters and then they self res cux mad
>>
>>121975809
I just bought 2 more so I will be ass blasted if they do
>>
>>121975809

Why nerf it to begin with? I dont see people complaining about it
>>
>>121975809
doubtful, it's a roll you can get naturally anyways

I have a Last Extremity with the exact same roll, I vastly prefer it over Jury, LE has way higher impact
>>
Need one more for King's Fall normal mode!
>>
>>121976254
Me
>>
>>121976378
>>121976254
>tfw I needed normal mode for my 310 artifact
f-fuck you bears
>>
>>121976518
Oh shit i'm sorry.
>>
How do i into gunsmith glitch?
>>
>>121976254

Full?
>>
apples you really need some better straps m8.
>>
Well that guy isn't responding.

Setting up a hard mode raid need 5
>>
sex with kazuto and yellowteacup!
>>
>>121976838

Straps?
>>
>>121976891

oh no I'm here, I'd rather not run it with literal who's though
>>
>>121977112
>>
>>121977112 (you)
>>
>>121976808
I believe you just wait in the tower and after 4:00 AM hits you check the gunsmith and he has next weeks stuff? I've never done it
>>
>>121976996
guns, he had some pretty shitty weapons.
>>
I see only the most autistic of faggots survived the great fallout purge of november. All 4 of you.
>>
>>121976996

Guns, blud, brrrapp brrrapp, line up mandem, gun mandem down booyakka booyakka

Can't you talk proper English bruv?
>>
>>121977534
fallouts a boring game with bland drab artstyle. idk how people play that shit.
>>
>>121977653
the new one doesn't look that bad honestly. new vegas was fun for a bit but it differed so little when it came to playthroughs that it really wasn't as great as people made it out to be.
>>
>>121977653

>too mainstream for me, my man

Rarely do you see such unashamed hipsterism.
>>
>>121977653
Played for 2 hrs so far and all I've accomplished is dumb loot from 10 houses. I dunno if I can do this.
>>
one more nf at tank now
>>
So what are sunshitters now?

Are Sunsingers still sunshitters or have Sunbreakers become the new sunshitters?

I'm so confused with the old lingo being used with the new subclass
>>
>>121978261

I dunno about anyone else, but after playing almost exclusively online games for a few years, single player offline games all seem a bit lifeless and staid. No matter how good the game is.

I couldn't even explain why.
>>
>>121978581
just call them sunbitches or something.
>>
>>121978649
I just call them Hammerfaggots or Clanks, desu
>>
>>121978794

They're tonkers to me cos of the noise and because they're cocks. Even me, cos I love tonking.
>>
>>121978641
You hate actual video games.
9 times out of 10 a single player game will be more immersive. You want distraction with some form of companionship. Search your heart, you know it to be true.
>>
>>121978794
>>121978876
FUCKING TONKS MAN

So "tonks" then?
>>
I wish I'd got the blue kiss emote add one of my freebies. I chose rashly, and bunco know I would and now they want my jewgolds.
>>
>>121978972
>tfw had $17 in my PSN wallet so I bought $20 worth of silver because this is the only game on PS4 I play to this extent
>tfw the only emote I've bought was shrug and it only cost 200 silver
>tfw still have the entire $20 worth of silver plus half of the 400 free silver Bungo gave out

I don't know why I bought silver. I don't really care for any of the emotes other than shrug.
>>
File: image.jpg (63KB, 475x454px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
63KB, 475x454px
>>121979126
>you literally just gave them money for no reason at all

what the fuck am i reading

like why would you do that
>>
File: those gaddamn architects.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
those gaddamn architects.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>121979126
don't worry, they'll jew it out of you sooner or later
>>
>>121978919
>You hate actual video games

Hate is a strong word, but you might have a point. I don't have time to go into a darkened room and immerse myself in a game for 12 hours at a time anymore.

But I think there's other factors: I like both competition and teamwork, and a lot of times lately, like skyrim for example, I've thought "this is fun, but it works be more fun if there were three of us". Same with arkham knight: it was actually pretty disappointing but it could have been way better if you're mate was paying robin or shighthawk.

There's also the fact that I honestly don't think games are as well written and immersive as they used to be. As they've become bigger than Hollywood movies, they've acquired some of the problems with executive meddling, hack writing, lowest common denominator bullshit bla bla.

I really liked gta5 fwiw, but when the online went live, it looked my interest in monkeying around in the 1P sandbox for a gorillion hora like I usually would.

tl;dr maybe I'm getting old, maybe they're getting shit.
>>
>>121979304
Because it had been sitting in my wallet for over a year and silver was the new thing. I hoped new stuff would become available but nope, just some gay Halloween masks and dances.

>>121979373
Hopefully with something cool, not more teenage edgemaster tier emotes
>>
File: 1375462719039.gif (428KB, 200x183px) Image search: [Google]
1375462719039.gif
428KB, 200x183px
>>121979126
Why does everyone call it the shrug? It's not.
>>
File: terrorists are generous.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
terrorists are generous.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>121979480
pretty sure they'll sell something that guarantees certain loot
>>
I'd forgotten it was armsday today. Banshee selection last week was such garbage.

I hope the rocket launcher's at least half decent, but I'm duly expecting the pulse rifle to be garbage. I'm sick of hakke and their utilitarian crap with dodgy recoil.
>>
>>121979596
>>121979126
which one is the "shrug"?
>>
>>121979596
Because "Oh, Please" sounds stupid and describing it as the shrug is both easier and more recognizable.
>>
>>121979637
While that would be neat, I hope they don't. I hope they keep the actual money stuff purely cosmetic with zero effect on actual gameplay.

I'm all for emotes, it's just that the ones they currently have are just either too flashy, too edgy, or just plain stupid.
>>
>>121979637

What's the deal, story-wise with alak-hul akhbar? He's in jail, and the taken are going to render him down for chitin, according to that hammy goth bird. Then your fireteam had to go in and kill him because...

Also, where does he get the loot from and why does he live in a disco?

My theory is that he is actually a rival dealer and eris is just using us to blam her competition. Now she's moving into the expense market. Coincidence? I should coco.
>>
so can you still glitch armsday? if so, how specifically do I do it, it didn't work last week I tried
>>
>>121980034
stay in tower during reset, be at the gunsmith, once reset happens grab your new shit fast
>>
>>121980667
should I be in the gunsmith inventory before/ during reset?

I was last week, I guess I wasn't fast enough.
>>
>>121979953
Listen to the shit they tell you. Eris is worried he might step up and take a command role. You're nipping a problem in the bud.
>>
>>121980962
No, just be in the tower.
>>
>>121980667
then immediately go to orbit and come back?
>>
>>121981116
Oh fuck, 6 minutes. So I just chill in the tower and at 4:01 I check the big guys inventory?
>>
>>121981425
Yeah. Praying for that perfect roll Lyud.
>>
fusion rifle might be good
>>
File: 1438937958660.jpg (87KB, 582x600px) Image search: [Google]
1438937958660.jpg
87KB, 582x600px
>PDX-45

finally
>>
File: 1444668357778.png (175KB, 405x514px) Image search: [Google]
1444668357778.png
175KB, 405x514px
>Suros pdx 45
>Thesan fr4
Thank you banshee
>>
>>121981023
>Listen to the shit they tell you

Eris chess the scenery so badly it's hard to concentrate, but yeah, I've heard her say that, but command role of what? Oryx is gone, so he can't be taken. He's going to be turned into chitin, so he came lead a fallen house.

Also, he lives in a disco and had loads of loot. Highly Dubois.
>>
>Herja this week came with counter balance
>no other stability perks
>>
HOTSWAP INJECTION MOLD RANGEFINDER THESAN
>>
>>121981737
Third one also has injection mold, bro.
>>
CC Counterbalance Injection Mold Lyudmila.
>>
>>121979419
>maybe vidya is getting shit
>lists arkham and fucking Skyrim as his single player game experience
Maybe your taste is actually shit
>>
CROWD CONTROL COUNTERBALANCE INJECTION MOLD LYUDMILLA-D
>>
File: 4541651686816816.jpg (98KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
4541651686816816.jpg
98KB, 1920x1080px
Very good Suros PDX 45 and Eirene rolls this week.
>>
>>121981941
>that range
>good
Tip topity kek
>>
>no grenades and horseshoes rocket

Back to using truth I guess.
>>
So roll #3 on the rocket launcher, I guess? Javelin and cluster fuck seems the best of a sorry bunch.

Fuck the rest of his garbage today. The snipers a big disappointment.
>>
File: 1438153118986.gif (645KB, 969x700px) Image search: [Google]
1438153118986.gif
645KB, 969x700px
>Injection Mold on the Lyud

End me now
>>
File: 135165164684315.jpg (94KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
135165164684315.jpg
94KB, 1920x1080px
I like this one.
>>
LUCK IN THE CHAMBER EIRENE IS BACK

ENJOY YOUR ONE SHOT BODY KILLS
>>
>>121981847

>I hate popular things

>fatguyinafedora.jpg
>>
>>121982028
I feel like there could be better Eirene rolls than the one he is currently selling
>>
>>121982028
Tfw outsnipe every shitter that uses that with my crisp thousand yard
>>
>>121981941
Will a max stability hawksaw-equivalent even benefit from headseeker?

I'm looking at the one with secret round, hammer forged and injection mold and wondering if that might be the better roll.
>>
>>121982080
>NOT CHOOSING PERFECT BALANCE, HEADSEEKER, AND HAND-LAID STOCK

LMAO
>>
>>121982123
headseaker on a gun with no recoil. ok
>>
>tracking rocket with velocity and blast radius perks

Just replace the blast radius one with some G&HS and I would be happy.
>>
>>121982080
Not sure. I'm looking forward to trying it out. Also got the perfect balance Lyudmila, but man, I wish that one had headseeker instead of crowd control.
>>
>>121981983
>fuck the rest of his garbage
FUCK YOU AND YOUR SHIR OPINION
THE PROMISED LYUDMILA D IS HERE
THE STREETS ARE RING WITH JOY AS WE SPEAK
>>
If reforging was still a thing, would everyone just have counterbalance and perfect balance on hawksaw/lyudmila?
>>
>>121982225
it's not even close to perfect

braced frame, headseaker and counterbalance is the only good rolls. possibly with glass half full instead of headseaker
>>
When the fuck is Banshee going to start selling weapon parts? I can't upgrade any of these new toys.
>>
File: 1443678152318.png (48KB, 932x676px) Image search: [Google]
1443678152318.png
48KB, 932x676px
>PDX-45 Shoots recoil goes slightly to the left
Hope it gets better with all the perks
>>
>>121982291
You can't get braced frame on it, Hand-laid stock is the best possible.
>>
>>121982123
Wait how do you pick which roll to get
>>
>>121982296
buy a nechrochasm it gives like 7 parts
>>
>>121982341
my mistake, i knew it only had one of the two making perfect roll really rare
>>
>>121982356
The higher rank you are with banshee the more options from a weapon package you get. (Max is 3)
>>
>>121982045
>unironically liking Skyrim and bamham
Then again, you are in an destiny thread and talking about how all you play is online games
Might be time to end it
>>
>>121982291
>HAVING AN OPINION THIS FUCKING GARBAGE
NEATO
>>
>>121982010
How much of a difference is there in stability between Injection Mold and Hand-Laid?
>>
>>121982330
Is that a gun from this week or from ages ago?
>>
>>121982497
Pretty massive
>>
>>121982225
>THE PROMISED LYUDMILA D IS HERE

I'm so sick of that piece of shit gun. The low rof is to frustrating. It's not bad for pve, but I hate it in PvP.
>>
>>121982483
Sssshiiiettttt I'm only rank 1.
Didn't know that was a feature
>>
>>121982497
About twice as much. But it's still good enough that the recoil isn't just manageable but actually works for the gun. It walks at least three bullets right into the targets head.
>>
>>121981868
Ugh crowd control, looks like it's sitting in my inventory for another week.

Getting a bit sick of having 1 slot not including equiped free every week waiting for these god rolls
>>
>>121982489

I said they were disappointing. lrn2reedm8. Also that other guy is right, you're a total hipster. I bet you're wearing a plaid shirt right now.
>>
>>121982553
GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY THREAD WITH YOUR SHIT OPINION
>>
>>121982330
>expecting a suros pulse to be good with no stability perks

it's exactly like hawksaw except less range
>>
whats the point of all these 280 banshee guns? do u guys srsly upgrade them all to 310+ ?
>>
>>121982489

>I only play le indy games you probably have never heard of
>I'm only in the thread to laff

Back to /mu/ with you
>>
>soloing nightfall and doing quite good
>have three of coins equipped
>boss at >10 percent health
>black screen
>"destiny has lost contact with it's servers"
why even live? This game works less and less the morning re updates it gets.
>>
>>121982683
Closest thing we get to rerolling for 10/10 guns.
>>
File: image.jpg (60KB, 640x800px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
60KB, 640x800px
>>121982683
Are you a retard? If you can't understand the point, you may be mentally deficient.
>>
>>121982630
>I'm disappointed in these shit tier games
?????
>the other guy
Sure.
>>
This weeks lyudmilla isn't half bad. The sights kinda suck but it's definitely serviceable.
>>
>>121982756
idk. all my guns are already better than these i guess it doesnt matter as much for me.
>>
>>121982635

>repping shitmilla
>criticizing taste
>my thread

gtfo
>>
>>121982716
>defending terrible games
I know you do it for destiny because you're currently playing but there's no reason to act like those two specific games are good or that you're a fucking hipster for not liking garbage.
>>
What is this week's Herja? Does t have counterbalance and stability perk
>>
Are any of the rolls for the guns picked up from double dipping this week worth getting or are they all destined to sit on my character?
>>
>>121982887
One of them is Last Resort/Counterbalance/Injection Mold
>>
>>121982943
you can get both lyudmila and herja with counterbalance, PDX45 has some interesting rolls if you aren't holding out for a perfect roll.
>>
>two of the Suros JLBs had Cluster Bomb
>both had shit for ballistic packs and neither had Heavy Payload
I-It's ok, I don't like the paint job anyway. Just give me a Vertigo with Cluster and I'm set for life, fuck this Horseshoe crap.
>>
>>121982812
I'm not even going to bother to explain to you as your brain is underdeveloped and can't handle it.
>>
Are there any /dg/ Clans for PS4? Maybe something that does a lot of pvp? I am sick of solo queueing because friends dont like pvp or people saying "I wanna play fallout 4 instead, fuck destiny"
>>
>>121983283
i wont bother to explain to you. all my guns are already better than the ones he sells. these are just marks and weapon parts for me.
>>
>>121983183
nigga have you seen what grenades and horseshoes does?

You can completely miss and get a kill
>>
>>121983126
aka fucking trash
>>
>>121983325
fallout 4 is the most boring fucking game i dont understand the hype. i literally turn on twitch streams of it to fall asleep to. my grandpa can play that game. plus the world is ugly as shit
>>
>>121983441
Yea I also don't understand the hype at all, and I am a little disappointed that almost everyone I use to play destiny with is now playing that or Black Ops 3.... Thou to tell you the truth non of them really liked pvp
>>
File: 6546e7.png (61KB, 662x548px) Image search: [Google]
6546e7.png
61KB, 662x548px
>>121982683
>not upgrading bashee guns to 310
it's like you hate god tier scout, two god tier shotguns or a god tier RL as far as RL go
>>
>>121983519
i did keep the one rocket launcher a while back. but thats about it. everything else is shit hung jury is better than that scout and the only shotgun i need is conspiracy-d or patch-a as far as im concerned.
>>
What are the odds of me getting matchmade into a fire team that actually helps me get Darkdrinker on the final part of the exotic sword quest?
>>
>>121983519
That roll took me through the scout rifle part or the weapon master crucible bounty. Such a good gun.
>>
>>121983594
shitter detected. Post your name so I can blacklist you.
>>
File: 1447003674596.jpg (50KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
1447003674596.jpg
50KB, 1024x576px
>Gaheris with rangefinder and reinforced barrel

Might be nice, seeing as range seems to be the only way to make handcannons workable now.
>>
File: DSC_0193.jpg (4MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
DSC_0193.jpg
4MB, 3840x2160px
Is it a god roll guys?
>>
>>121983594
>hung jury is better than that scout
nice shit opinion you have
> the only shotgun i need is conspiracy-d or patch-a
pvpbabby pls go and stay go
>>121983653
>not doing it with rabbit
>>
>>121983503
BLOPS pvp is 10 times better than destiny pvp.

All it takes is one clean break, really. I didn't play for a couple days and now can't even bring myself to log back in. You just see all the shit. I'm glad something tore me away.
>>
>>121983764
What am I looking at? Posting these images should be a bannable offense.
>>
>>121983659
its zippyoftime
>>
>>121983741
wow should have left one of the gaheris orders
>>121983764
use the screenshot function retard
also spare shit without counterbalance and Braced/Hl stock is instant shard
>>
>>121983782
Thinking BLOPS is any good... Hah how old are you

If you cant bring yourself to log back in, why are you still in the thread?
>>
Is secret round not working for anyone else? Been purposely missing a round to see if another gets shot, but nothing happens. On the Banshee Suros, if that matters.
>>
>>121983782
>>121983904
cod was fun, but its way worn out by now. i played BO3 and was bored of it after a couple hours. no point in playing that fucking game anymore. at least in Destiny i have a reason to play. phat loot and 320 light :^)
>>
>>121983904
Not that guy and I honestly don't like pvp in general on most games, but Destiny's pvp is by and far one of the worst pvps I've ever tried.
>>
>>121984029
it's not, the secret part of the perk is not working too
>>
File: 1441946446263.jpg (505KB, 1044x1500px) Image search: [Google]
1441946446263.jpg
505KB, 1044x1500px
Goddamn getting light levels in the mid 200s is tedious as balls. I just got to 242, I have no idea how to other than getting marks and running vanguard playlists for hours and hoping I don't get shitters.
>>
>>121983519

That's not 310 tho m8
>>
>>121984029
All it does is fuck up your fire rate.
>>
>>121983904
>why are you still in the thread
This is seriously the most retarded question ever. It's 4 AM in burgerland, there's nothing to do in game, and half the time the thread is taken up by tripfags jerking. Why the fuck are any of us here?
Also, better than destiny =/= good, it equals better than destiny.
>>
>>121984124
Sorry for not being autistic
>>
am I overhyping the tlaloc?

I can get it in about 30 minutes after O finish these test weapons.
>>
>>121984178
it's quite mediocre unless you sit on your super all the time
>>
>>121984102

Nearly every blue that dropped for me at that lvl was 270+ it took hardly any time to get to light 280. Just infuse the shitty quest reward legendary stuff and you're good to go.
>>
>>121984219
the only 4 purples I got were 2 duplicates of the same items with the same stats. Couldn't fuse.
>>
>>121984160

That's ok. Not everyone can be as awesome as me.
>>
>>121984259
git lucky then shitter, you can level up to 280 in a day-two
>>
>>121984259

Rly? I thought you got a weapon, a class item and another thing? Either way, I'm surprised you're not getting blues to raise your ll a lot. RNG ain't nothing to fuck with I guess.
>>
>>121984102
Court of Oryx is probably one of the fastest ways to shoot up your light level. At least 2 blues for 2 minutes of work every time you pop in a rune and occasionally one or two from other people popping runes in.
>>
>>121975684
>buying xbone
you deserved this
>>
>>121983126
Shit I need that one
>>
>>121978581
no one uses sunsingers anymore and hammerbabbies are called suntrash
>>
>>121984449
>i need a shit roll
>>
Am i seeing things, or landing headshots with stillpiercer is easier in pvp for whatever reason?
>>
>>121984504
>No one uses sunsingers anymore
>The only warlock class worth using on HM KF and Trials
>>
>>121984605
>HM KF
who even cares
>Trials
found a shitter
>>
>>121984593
>Snapshot
>High aim assist
>The scope handles very smooth, probably adds a tons of aa as well
>>
>>121984552
Which was the better roll? I chose that one.

Not like it matters, they sell that gun every week.
>>
>>121984641
no, i mean it feels like the gun autoaims in pvp better compared to pve
>>
>>121984158
You are in a /dg/ thread, talking about how BLOPS3 is superior, and how you are glad someone tore you away from Destiny. Why are you even in /dg/ threads in the first place if you are so over the game and dislike it so much. It's as if you wish someone were to pull you back into it so you keep visiting /dg/ threads.

Here let me help you leave this place your "so glad something tore you away from"
>>121868128
>>
You shouldn't be able to play this game as a redbar, fucking unreal how bad some people lag in this game.
>>
>>121984605
>not using nova bomb to shut down sunbreakers
>>
>>121984837
>needing blink to get kills

You're not much better.
>>
>>121984639
>Who even cares
People who enjoy PVE and don't want to use a useless class in end-game content
>found a shittier
>implying I play trials
Just pointing out the facts.
>>
>>121984719
>this is a SPECIAL SAFE PLACE, only positive reinforcement here! You can't say anything bad about Destiny!
this is exactly what your fucking retarded outburst sounds like. calm the fuck down.
>>
>>121984889
>enjoy PVE
>plays KF
>>
>>121984719
BLOPS is superior though. Gb2 reddit for the hugbox you're looking for.
Are you being ironic worth the pull you back comment? Because that's so far off base I actually have no idea if you're memeing or if you're actually this upset.
>>
So does the Strongbow ever have a good roll or is it just a shitty shotgun?
>>
File: drills.gif (3MB, 250x255px) Image search: [Google]
drills.gif
3MB, 250x255px
>>121984639
>makes point
>L-LOL WHO EVEN CARES MAN? NOBODY PLAYS HM KF
>>
>>121984886
I don't use blink, never did. But nova bomb and voidfang vestments are fun.
>>
>>121985012
What is the point you're making, though?
Explain why you need a sunsinger in either. You didn't really give him much of an argument but maymay arrows yourself.
>>
File: 4546gfs.png (61KB, 658x544px) Image search: [Google]
4546gfs.png
61KB, 658x544px
>>121984995
>he didn't get "FV mini" solar and arc strongbows
wow what a fag
>>
>>121985074
this desu. Blinking isn't fun at all.
>>
File: 1447131042180.png (679KB, 600x602px) Image search: [Google]
1447131042180.png
679KB, 600x602px
>>121985103
>pretending to be another poster

I mean I'm pretty sure anyone with a functioning brain could see the point of a resurrection ability in a no respawn mode

would like me to draw a picture maybe? I think you should move to the front of the class so I can make sure you're taking notes properly
>>
File: 1437277007832.png (32KB, 226x161px) Image search: [Google]
1437277007832.png
32KB, 226x161px
3 more for a fresh KF. Come for your shards
>>
>>121985261
are warlocks allowed?
>>
>>121985253
>dying in HM KF
>thinking his selfres will save him in trials where the shitter will be focus sniped on selfres anyway
>>
>>121984639
>found a shitter
>>121984319
>git lucky then shitter

Samefag is bitter
>>
>>121985253
>has to resort to calling samefag
If I cap it, you'll just cry mspaint anyway.
You're not a teacher, class isn't in session, and the only reason you need a fucking 1up is if you die, you fucking troglydte.
>>
>>121985074
>unironically not using blink
I don't believe you for a second.
>>
>>121985261
How many more are you doing?
>>
>>121985261
WEW LAD
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0hlyzvzTHE1
>>
>>121985253
>another sunfag shitter who sits on a super bar when nobody dies and screams "I'm useful!"
>>
>>121985314
We already have 3 here.
>>121985349
Just one. But I can do another one if you need.
>>
>>121985105
I never remembered to double dip until just last week, so I've no idea which of the armsday order guns are worth getting and which should be ignored.
>>
>>121984893
>this is exactly what your fucking retarded outburst sounds like

Maybe to you, but you're a defensive addict. You're like those guys who hang rounds bats telling people how terrible alcohol is and how much better life is now you're clean, but really you'd strangle your mother for a glass of whiskey.
>>
>>121985396
but stains it's the only class I have left! I guess tell me if you find 2 titans
>>
File: 1446667091224.png (8KB, 196x171px) Image search: [Google]
1446667091224.png
8KB, 196x171px
>>121985420
>let me attempt damage control by projecting
>>
>>121985396
>playing with Stains "autistic screamer" of time.
>>
>>121985471
Just get in. We have 1.
>>
>>121985320
need a nap junior? you seem frustrated.
>>
>>121985545
>you mad XD
You still can't explain why sunsingers are needed without outing yourself as a shitter.
>>
>>121985593
its simple

if you die you can save your teammates some hassle and you can generate more orbs

what's your beef pal? surely you've died in a raid before
if you have never died EVER then your point is valid
if you say contrary to that then you need to see me after class
>>
>>121985593
They aren't needed, but if it keeps shitters from causing a wipe who's complaining?
>>
>not like the others
>triple tap
>high caliber rounds/feather mag/demotion
>firefly

Except for the middle column, perfect roll?
>>
>>121985475

>the irony
>>
>>121985420
I'm surprised someone actually saw what I was trying to get at.

>>121985475
Who exactly is attempting damage control? More than one person thinking the similar things is inconceivable!
>>
>>121985695
So what you're saying is, you should keep your safety net for a run or two, right, and then switch your super?
Because I can't see anyone dying every single time they do a raid. Especially if they've done the raid before. Multiple times. As most people who have done the raid are.
Keep telling yourself you're le master trolle, but no lock worth the money they threw at the screen runs 1up anymore, unless they're a shitter who dies constantly and they think no one notices because "I've got my 1up!"
>>
File: image.jpg (215KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
215KB, 1920x1080px
whats the recommended setup on the tlaloc? Just got it 2 minutes ago.
>>
>>121985826
>haha, we're so right! Someone else got it hyuk hyuk let's touch cocks
More than one person has the propensity to be a complete retard.
>>
>>121985881
max stability you can get
>>
>>121985842
why would you use nova bomb or stormtrance in KF? now that requires some extreme mental gymnastics.
>>
>>121985989
>stormtrance in KF?
to clear adds? There are a shitton of adds in KF
>>
>>121985989
To kill enemies.
What, do you hate doing damage? That's another way to be useful, outside of reviving when you die.
>>
How am I supposed to get my 45th calcified fragment if nobody ever does tier 3 court?
>>
I wish i could combine rolls, if you take 28 scope from left one and HH from right one and pile it on center one ARI-41 it'll be a god tier AR
>>
>>121986020
>>121986053
Aside from the thralls on golgoroth I don't see much use from that unless you're making orbs before the oryx fight every time. It has utility, I just don't think it's ever gonna be more useful than a free life for most players.
>>
>>121986124
Every tier 3 can be solo'd, though mini-crota requires Razelighter.
>>
>>121986356
>month 3 of TTK
>not having the best sword
>>
Rank 2 or 3 Lyudmila-D?
>>
>>121986186
>for most players
I suppose if you're running LFG or with 11 year olds, sure.
Most people just don't fucking die, anon. I can't make it any simpler than that.
>>
>>121986409
none, all 3 rolls are trash
>>
>>121986478

the one with crowd control is nice
>>
Kings Fall Subclass Rankings (usefulness)

Titans:

1) Defender
2) Defender
3) Defender

Hunters:

1) Gunslinger (with Celestial Nighthawk)
2) Nightstalker
3) Gunslinger
4) Bladedancer

Warlocks:

1) Stormtrance
2) Sunsinger
3) Voidwalker
>>
>>121986552
>crowd control on a 2 burst PR
>injection mold
no
>>
>>121986434
I'm not even who you're arguing with anon, I'm just saying it's gonna be the better option for most people that play this game. Pretty much everytime I raid with people from here warlocks run sunsinger, I roll stormcaller on occasion but even if I'm not dying it's useful to know that your death isn't necessarily gonna cause a wipe.
>>
>>121986739
Then you're not the one I'm "arguing" with. Usefulness and necessity are two different things, and two different things are being said.
Fuck me late night /dg/ is thick as molasses
>>
>>121986572
Nighthawk is useless compared to tether and group invis. Anytime I see a gunslinger in the raid it's an automatic blacklist.
>>
>>121986850

>he thinks people care about his special snowflake blacklist
>>
>>121986932
>he thinks nighthawk gunslinger is better than nightstalker in the raid

I'd rather be a blacklist snowflake than a mouthbreather.
>>
File: 1445955045274.jpg (23KB, 453x453px) Image search: [Google]
1445955045274.jpg
23KB, 453x453px
>>121985316
>thinking people use sunsinger in Trials for the self-rez

Try melee overshield and viking funeral firebolt grenades, retard.
>>
>>121985475
I fucking love dinosaur comics.
>>
>>121987326

All normies and 14 yr olds do
>>
>>121987172
>melee in sniper heaven : the gamemode
>muh nerfed grenades
>>
Is it okay to use glimmer to buy a vehicle or will I get a free vehicle somewhere down the road?
>>
Fucking lyudmilla d and herja d again? It seems hakke will not be happy until everyone in the world has at least one of their pulse rifles

I bet next week is when prs get nerfed so Banshee is dumping his stock.
>>
>>121988093

Not much else to spend it on so why not?
>>
>>121988159
>thinking PR will be nerfed
>not waiting for god rill hakke pulse
pleb, i bet you want some shit gun like uffern instead
>>
>>121987032

Why are you so angry m8? You've done nothing but shit I everything anyone's said for about 2 hours.
>>
>>121988259

>not realising that a pr nerf is a certainty

It's like you have no memory, and also can't read what bungie have been saying about PvP recently.

Even if they aren't nerfed, the lyudmilla is meh, even with the best rolls. But if you like it, that's cool too. Horses for courses innit
>>
>>121988406
>needing to nerf what's not broken
Only RD and nirwen will be nerfed at most
>>
File: image.jpg (49KB, 545x560px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
49KB, 545x560px
>>121985261
>Playing with le autistic Japanese screaming meme man
NAH SENPAI, NAH. I'M GOOD MY MAN.
>>
>>121988516

Whatever m8, I'm not having a pointless argument about stuff that hasn't happened yet, although I'm sure one of your dads works at bungie and you know all about it with 100% certainty.

Just for the record, I don't actually think that Banshee overstocked pulse rifles either. The whole thing was kind of a wry cynicism. It's not real, see, Banshee doesn't have to order things, because they're not real.

You love your lyudmilla though, eh? Do you shill for hakke for pay or do you do it for free?
>>
File: 1445852024425.png (555KB, 577x627px) Image search: [Google]
1445852024425.png
555KB, 577x627px
>LitC Eriene with faucon sight

Nice, just what I was looking for that, and it being arc for autistic colour-coordination reasons. Now I can switch between being a no-skill HH shortgaze Stareshitter to being a no-skill LitC Eireneshitter, depending on how much fanmail I want.
>>
>>121988713
Fuck off zippy. I thought you were all about the blops nao.
>>
>Pick up the eirene eirenewith LiTC while I'm collecting the test guns
>naff of top the cosmodrome for bounties, hive etc.

>gunsmith rank increases while I'm testing
>head back to the tower
>banshee gives me an Uzume rr4 written LiTC and clown cartridge
>exo cannot into trollface, but it's heavily implied
>>
>>121988292
I don't think you're responding to who you think you are. But I'm also here to tell you that saying 'you mad' in 2015 is the mark of a gibbering idiot tbqh family
>>
>>121989135
>Uzume
who cares, it's shit
>>
>>121989135
>LitC uzume

Wow. It's fucking NOTHING.

N O T H I N G
O
T
H
I
N
G
>>
>>121989189
>>121989417

My point was it's very similar to the eirene.

Sorry to piss on your chips, but you have failed to upset me
>>
>>121989693
>very similar
>trash impact
wew lad
>>
File: 1446038160848.jpg (50KB, 501x689px) Image search: [Google]
1446038160848.jpg
50KB, 501x689px
>>121989693
>very similar
>can't one-hit bodyshot with LitC like Crutchirene does

Enjoy your legendary marks and weapon parts, I guess.
>>
How is LitC Eirene for pve DPS? Could see it putting out a fair amount of damage with the reload perk and reload gloves.
>>
>>121990237
completely inferior to tripletap
>>
>>121989743
>>121989831

>still missing the point because you're idiots who want to fight over nothing

W E W L A D S

E

W

L

A

D

S
>>
>>121990237
it feels good one shotting the totems boomer and oryx light eater knights
>>
File: 1427597979648.jpg (69KB, 420x599px) Image search: [Google]
1427597979648.jpg
69KB, 420x599px
Exo or awoken female Titan

I can't decide which
>>
File: download (6).jpg (14KB, 274x184px) Image search: [Google]
download (6).jpg
14KB, 274x184px
>saving a wipe after killing the second sister too late

USELESS ABILITY
S
E
L
E
S
S

as papa stains once said
>plea kill urself you a fuckin warlock
>>
>>121990615
human or exo male titan.

don't be a flog
>>
File: 97c.png (120KB, 240x320px) Image search: [Google]
97c.png
120KB, 240x320px
>>121990649
>papa stains
go suck le ebin screaming chink dick somewhere else
>>121990615
>female titan
Fucking kill yourself you fucking degenerate
>>
Wew, /dg/ sure is angry today.
>>
File: Final Spook.png (1MB, 990x732px) Image search: [Google]
Final Spook.png
1MB, 990x732px
>>121990652
>human or exo male titan.
>human
>not playing dullahan titan
bruh
>>
>>121990980
chill senpai wat u gettin so worked up for
>>
>>121991234
>people spewing eceleb adoration and the same old and busted arguments they've been having since launch
>wow why are you guys so angry
>>
>>121991256
well titans don't need head anyway
>>
>>121991234
No one's actually playing because of fallout, so we're all just angrily shitposting, as is DED THREAD DED GAME tradition.
>>
>>121991524

What's up m8? Why you getting so bent out of shape about things?

We can just cuddle if you like.
>>
>>121991567
>unironically playing fallout or bethesda anything
>>
>>121991607
Just stop. It's not cute, I'm not gonna jerk you off in the thread.
>>
21 deaths at the end of the Touch of Malice quest. Anyone willing to help me out? I'll return the favor if you ever need help with something it's hard to find people for
>>
>>121991672
Send FR.
>>
File: 776545642255.jpg (37KB, 720x720px) Image search: [Google]
776545642255.jpg
37KB, 720x720px
>>121991612
Ironic or not I suggest you take a gander at your friend list and see what they're up to m9
>>
>>121991567

>in my lfgs a couple of weeks ago, checking fallout 4 release date
>see Destiny legendary edition on special, think "this will keep me occupied for a couple of weeks, I don't like fps, so it'll be entertaining meh
>become moderately obsessed, trying to get my light to 300, can't decide what to main, grindan etc.
>completely forgot that fallout came out today until you mentioned it

Oh dear.
>>
File: large.jpg (36KB, 280x280px) Image search: [Google]
large.jpg
36KB, 280x280px
>yet another Thesan FR4 with hot swap and rangefinder

Banshee, why you so good to me?
>>
>>121991646

Aww. Go on, just touch it a bit. You might like it.
>>
Reminder:

>Arc classes
>Powercharged super heroes

>Solar classes
>Flaming homosexuals

>Void classes
>Weeaboo edgelords
>>
File: 1437194568297.jpg (77KB, 453x695px) Image search: [Google]
1437194568297.jpg
77KB, 453x695px
>>121991868
>>121991646
>>121991607
>>
>>121991819

Are they good them? I don't think I've even seen one. I don't think I want 2 tho.
>>
>>121991612
>Not liking Dishonored
>>
File: 1443546933878.jpg (87KB, 540x540px) Image search: [Google]
1443546933878.jpg
87KB, 540x540px
>>121991868
>you guys are so angry and mean
>I know! I'll be a faggot!
>>
>>121991960
Okay but underwhelming
>>
>>121991987
pictures of young stains gets me like diamonds
>>
>>121991960
I literally don't think of Dishonored when I think of Bethesda. It's on it's own level.
They better not fuck up the sequel.
>>
>>121991987

Might as well jump into the stream of faggotry I guess, no point kicking against the pricks.
>>
>>121992004
Honestly never cared for Fallout or Elder Scrolls. Dishonored was the first Bethesda game I played to completion, then played again to get all the achievements. The fighting wasn't great, but it was designed to be a stealth game, so I wasn't bothered by it.
>>
>>121991935
I don't use fusion rifles much, seeing as Bungie keep fucking around with them every patch, but the Thesan is really solid and accurate. Banshee keeps selling them with hot swap and rangefinder, which are both really good for pvp.
>>
>>121992071
You want them up your ass, we get it. Hahaaa, so funny and fresh and new. Is there anything you'd like to say about the game?
>>
>>121992059

No true Scotsman. The boy band of logical fallacy.

Don't worry that you don't understand any of the words above, you're not very educated.

I'm calling you a cunt, basically.
>>
>>121992142
https://www.reddit.com/r/iamverysmart
>>
>>121992090
>designed
it's shit as a stealth game, high chaos best gameplay and ending
>>
>>121992142
...then why wouldn't you call me a cunt instead of prancing around typing a bunch of faggot shit that makes sense to no one?
>>
fuck videogames
>>
>>121992125

>only knows one definition of prick

I guess America woke up. Dat edumacation is unmistakable.
>>
>>121992191

>Reddit

I guess we've found your level then m8. Why don't you fuck off back there since you know your way around so well
>>
>>121992213
Only one is relevant when discussing your prefences.
You'd rather take them up the ass them kick against them, we get it. Go eat your cock and beans and toast .
>>
>>121992291
https://www.reddit.com/r/iamverysmart
>>
>>121992209
>makes sense to no one?

Maybe not everyone is as thick as you are squire. Most people know what no true Scotsman means. People who went to school in the first world, anyway.
>>
>>121992291
It's time to stop posting, anon.
>>
>>121992371

>shilling for Reddit

Shig
>>
>>121992197
>Not capable of being high chaos and stealth
Watching people freak out because their friends are randomly dying is the best.
>>
>>121992376
No. No one does. You're completely alone, and in your attempt to look smart you're basically that fedora tipper insulting his classmates in Orcish and lauding his imagined superiority.
Fuck off, cunt.
>>
>>121992381
>https://www.reddit.com/r/iamverysmart
>>
>>121992469

>I'm stupid so everyone else must be

This is actually how idiots think, 100% for real.
>>
>>121992456
Killing shit is more fun, why do i even have all those weapons if i must hide like some pussy ass bitch
>>
File: it finally happened.png (466KB, 780x519px) Image search: [Google]
it finally happened.png
466KB, 780x519px
>>
>>121992579
The fucking irony in this post is so thick I could cut it with your indignance.
>>
>>121991707

Quite smooth, thanks a lot!
>>
File: thasawipe.jpg (113KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
thasawipe.jpg
113KB, 640x640px
>I was only nine thousand years old
>I loved Stainsoftime so much, I owned all the shaders and raid emblems
>I pray to Stains every night, thanking him for the ascendant life I have been given
>"Stains is love", I say, "Stains is life"
>Oryx hears me and calls me a faggot
>He is obviously jealous of my devotion to Stains
>I called him a shitter
>He slaps me and hurls me to my throneworld
>I am crying now, because my face hurts
>I go into my court and it is very cold
>I feel a warmth moving towards me
>I fell something touch me
>It's Stains
>I am so happy
>He whispers into my ear, "DEE PEE ESS! DEE PEE ESS! RAWKETS!"
>He downs me with his powerful vietnamese DPS and puts me on my hands and knees
>I'm ready
>I spread my oversoul for Stains
>He penetrates my shield
>It hurts so much, but I do it for Stains
>I can feel my healthbar tearing as my eyes start to water
>I push against his force
>I want to please Stains
>He clears his throat as he fills my butt with his sword
>Oryx walks in
>Stains looks him deep in the eyes and says, "THAS A WIPE"
>Stains swordbears through my window
Stains is love, Stains is life
>>
>>121992605
That was my main issue with Dishonoured (and most stealth games that get morally indignant if you don't play as a non-lethal Jeremy Corbyn type); what's the point of giving me all these cool abilities and weapons if you don't want me to use them? Why even bother programming them into the game?
>>
>>121992142
Did you just really pull a "this is probably 2deep4u" on a fucking cantonese picture presentation
>>
>>121992631

You don't even know what irony is
>>
>>121992812
probably because they need to fit something in and most not lethal shit can break the game hardcore like which happens with pretty much every MGS game ever.
>>
File: 1446750565121.jpg (132KB, 620x880px) Image search: [Google]
1446750565121.jpg
132KB, 620x880px
>>121992884
I do.
But you're so smart, anon! We're all so proud of you.
>>
File: image.jpg (40KB, 599x572px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
40KB, 599x572px
>13 hours since thread was created
>not even 600 posts

RIP
>>
File: 1439361241365.png (268KB, 649x439px) Image search: [Google]
1439361241365.png
268KB, 649x439px
1 more for for a quick HM KF
>>
>People getting agitated when others use long words or sentences to call them assholes

4chan is just a different flavor of tumblr at this point
>>
Happy armsday /dg/

Quick question, if I keep my armsday package after armsday happens, it will roll different guns next week right?
>>
>>121993436
Isn't tumblr the place where they use really long sentences to call others assholes to make them seem smarter than they really are?
>>
>>121993660
Sounds like 4chan to me.
>>
>>121993402
and that's when I press the ps button
>>
>>121993624
yes
>>
Are people honestly praising Dishonored? What the fuck, that game is the perfect example of an average 6-7/10 game.

Its stealth elements are fucking ASS
>>
>>121993624
Yes. That's why people save guns packages they like from week to week in the hopes of getting god rolls.
>>
>>121993894
>>121993948
Thanks a lot Anons
>>
>>121993937
nothing wrong with being average, also stealth is totally optional there
>>
>>121993937
Bruh you're saying this while in a thread for a 6-7/10 game desu senpai
>>
>>121988893
Just got home, that ain't me bruh.

He does have a point however.
>>
>>121970364
>not writing "THANK U 4 SERVICE" in ketchup over their food
>>
>triptrash has awoken
it was really better ded
>>
Does anyone have a Normal Mode Oryx checkpoint?
>>
>>121994539
So true, apple is cancer.
>>
>>121994539
tfw cancer keeps this gen alive
>>
>>121994592

Stream where?
>>
>>121994615
No reason to keep alive that what is ded
>>
NEED 1 FOR HM KF PS4. Stains might grab someone from LFG ;_;
>>
>>121994682
???

Get me a NM Oryx checkpoint and maybe I'll stream.
>>
>>121994592
>he doesn't have three 315's already
get a load of this shitter
>>
>>121993624

Yes, but it seems to become super easy to delete your order. Once it's ready for collection, X and square discard the order. I lost one a couple of weeks ago.
>>
>>121994705
I was going to say I'll come but I don't want to deal with that autistic sperg.
>>
>>121994476
i was just thinking if there are any vets here in /dg/

>tfw my father drove all the way to dennys for that free meal and had to tell him his shirt was on backwards before he left
>>
>>121994476

Not being edgy and writing "you're going to die for nothing in some desert you can't even pronounce and no-one will remember your name" in their dinner in pig blood
>>
>>121994769
We got one anyway. Thanks
>>
>>121994721
LOL????

>He doesn't have a 315 Titan with 1 raid to do
>He doesn't have a 316 Warlock with 1 raid to do
>He doesn't have a 317 Hunter that was #16 worldwide for highest light level
>>
>>121994705
>CAN YOU FUCK OFF WITH YOUR LAGGY BULLSHIT ALREADY PANDOX
>>
>>121993436
>agitated
It's not agitation, scotsposter, >>121993660 hit the nail on the head.
Genius lies in clearly understood simplicity, not self serving 'you're not smart enough for my brand of utter fucking nonsense.'
>>
Lads, do I want to keep a 302 Defiance of Yasmin, or infuse it into a 290 Hereafter?
>>
>>121994895
Tbh atleast im not a shitskin poo in loo
Mudslim
>>
>>121994796
I know a couple. I'm from a a military family somewhat.

>and had to tell him his shirt was on backwards
holy crap you gave me some massive feels. My grandfather would leave his blinkers on and I always had to tell him they were on when I was younger.

I'd do anything to tell him again. ;____;

>>121994830
Only if it is to a muslim family. Better yet you can say "My dad killed your dad". But that is kind of mean.
>>
>>121994895
>Well, I was ranked 16th highest light level once!!
>what do you mean, that accomplishment is complete RNG?
>>
>>121994721
Also, I don't actually intend on getting drops from NM Oryx, rather do HM Oryx first because chance to get more Harrowed items.

>>121995013
Kek, are you that same guy that goes one about how I may be rich but I'll never know what happiness is and it's priceless etc.etc?
>>
>>121994895
>you will never raid with the highest light level player on /dg/ because the faggots that took your spot on alpha team are playing fallout 4
>>
>>121995016
>Only if it is to a muslim family

Do Christians like raw pig blood on their dinner then? I didn't know that.
>>
>>121995007
>infusing anything in hereafter
Not only that gun is trash, it also drops fucking constantly
>>
>>121995087
Tru, tru.

>>121995070
LOL????

And having all characters at 315 isn't down to RNG?
>>
>>121995141
I don't think anyone likes pig blood on their dinner.
>>
>>121995087
>he replied to a post talking about his RNG by talking about his RNG
R u SRS?
>>
>>121995075

Are there 100012 other people called zippy? Doesn't it piss you off that you have to share? It would drive me bananas.
>>
>>121995141
>responding to it
It's a retard that sees the world as it sees fit desperately trying to wedge into conversation. Ignore it.
>>
>>121995016
holy moly (kek) so there are vets in this cesspool. who are they? sorry to hear about you grandad <3
>>
>>121995213
>LOL???
are you legitimately retarded or something what is wrong with you
And who gives a fuck about how much you wanted to shoot bots until 315, the muh 16th spot!!! Is RNG.
>>
>>121995218

That was my point. Some idiot jarhead bullet catcher wouldn't like it. Theyd probably get really upset.

You could give one of the crippled ones a cake in the shape of an IED and write "welcome back, what's left of you" on it in frosting. That would probably get them rather vexed.
>>
>>121995250
Yup, I've never been more upset. Was once in a tower filled with zippys, as you can guess they were all unbearable cunts that kept spouting "worlds first".

Never again.

>>121995387
So is reaching 315.
>>
>>121995320
No need to say sorry! Well, I guess some are in military service still or were. The three I know off the top of my head are meguca, thundertouch, and enji but I know there are more.
>>
>>121995279
>>121995418
Apple getting BTFO
>>
>>121995439
So you really are actually bragging about rng
fucking a, who is this guy?
>>
>>121995483
>meguca

ayy lmao
>>
>>121995508
Bragging? No. More like telling >>121994721 who think's that by not being 315 I'm a shitter that I'm 317 and therefore a top tier player by that logic.

Hmm you really should read these posts properly.
>>
>>121995680
Zippy blowing out retards again, getting my popcorn brb
>>
>>121995680
And then you sperged out and started listing your RNG accomplishments, making special note of your super worldwide rank. Are you having problems keeping up?
>>
>>121995795
More like noted it, if it really is down to skill as that anon said then surely being 317 makes me one of the best in the world, no? :)
>>
>>121995795
This is embarrassing, stop stains. you're just making yourself look more of a sperg.
>>
>>121995910
You're not talking to that anon, jesus fuck are you ok?
>>121995952
literally who
>>
Trips make everything so much fucking worse
>>
>>121996001
>You're not talking to that anon
>My post >>121994895 is clearly in response to >>121994721

I think you're the slow one here my man, especially if you're getting involved and worked up over something that doesn't concern you.
>>
BE SURE TO THANK EVERY TITAN AND HUNTER YOU SEE FOR THEIR SERVICE AND MAKE THEM FEEL REALLY AWKWARD.
>>
>>121996076
More like the autistic anons that can't help and start shit. All it ends up with is zippy blowing him out and then the anon will go on for a week shitposting about how all trips are cancer and shit up the general even more
>>
>>121996078
>you're getting worked up alright!
first the LOL???? and now a glorified 'you mad.'
I'm gonna let you feel like you've won here, because I think that's important to you. Protip: it looks really fucking stupid to reply to simple bait with a laundry list of RNG cheevos.
>>
>>121995483
>animetrash
>in military service
maybe as toilet cleaner at most
>>
>>121995075
Nah, u might b happy and shit, but you will never know how it feels to be the superior white master race
>>
>>121996143
This level of cock suckling is embarrassing to be honest. Put your trip back on.
>>
>>121996215
this
>>
>>121996101
>Thanking Titans when they're always the first to die and contribute nothing
'no'

>>121996219
Damn, what a fate.

>>121996179
>Simple bait
How do you know it was bait when that wasn't your post?

>>121996215
this
>>
>>121996262
Stay salty stains

>>121996215
this
>>
>>121996215
This.
>>
>>121996348
>how do you know it was bait?
I think the obvious issue here from your response and your continued responses, is that you couldn't.
>>
>>121996348
Raid stream when?
>>
>>121996215
this
>>
>>121996421
>i have to drive this faggot around
>>
>>121996215
this. weeaboos btfo
>>
>>121996421
I remember seeing that posted on /k/ OP said it was at a military country show
>>
>>121996458
When challenge mode is out. I don't broadcast casual raids, they seem pointless. Last time I broadcasted outside of a release was the WR VoG attempt. Then again it was a complete fucking fiasco due to dons internet connection and RNG with the praetorians at the start but it's whatever.
>>
>>121996638
S T R E A M
T
R
E
A
M

W H E N
H
E
N
>>
>>121996690
When I get a NM Oryx Checkpoint.
>>
>>121996690
N E V E R
E
V
E
R
>>
>>121995483
>killzone in the military
TIP TOP TIPPITY TOPIITY BIPPITY BOBBITY KEKKITY KEKTHYKEK
>>
>>121996774
He probably gets bullied.
>>
>>121997000
wow no shit sherlock, who else will grow such a fucking anime liking shitposter faggot as killzone
>>
>>121996774
Fuck off swole
>>
>yesterday's thread
>not even 700
>half the posts aren't even destiny and for the past twenty it's been literally nothing but jerkcircling
Go back to fallout, all of you.
>>
File: BABE.jpg (193KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
BABE.jpg
193KB, 1920x1080px
Would you do me?
>>
>>121997418
Burn on a stake like every other faggot
>>
my net is sperging. sorry guys
>>
>>121997564

Your net has become stains?
>>
>>121997643
>network autistically screaming on you
pretty scary desu
>>
>>121996638

Zippy

ETA on HM raid?

Wanna go grab lunch soon
>>
>>121998115
Uhm. I didn't know we were raiding.

30 minutes?
>>
>tfw still haven't finish HM Oryx
>>
File: 20151111072532.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
20151111072532.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>Tenoreos being a perv during the raid
>>
>>121996348
Stop being such a butthurt non master race Titan. Always remember, a good warlock is a dead warlock.
>>
>>121998801
>bringing a handcannon to the raid

Did stains scream at you?
>>
>>121998787

>tfw still haven't finished NM Oryx, let alone touched a single second of the HM raid
>>
>>121996421

When I was in the army there was this bloke who was really into Scooby doo, fucking loved it. You'll never guess what his nickname was...
>>
>>121998453

Ehh Stuart just got off and dons not replying, later I guess
>>
Doing a ton of CoO. Anyone wanna come with?
>>
>>121998962
>WHY ARE YOU SHOOTING ORYX WITH HANDCANNON WHAT THE FUCK ARE YOU DOING
>>
>get Lyudmila-D with LC Ranged, Counterbalance/CC and Injection Mold from Armsday
>rank up Gunsmith and get another Lyudmila-D with SD Thermal, Counterbalance/CC, and Hand-laid Stock
ayy lmao
>>
>>121999558
AYY
>>
>>121998962
Nope. Made sure he didn't find out by distracting him with crispy MEMES
>>
If I get 122000000 then I will get Jade Rabbit the next Nightfall reset
>>
File: spiderman.png (40KB, 239x178px) Image search: [Google]
spiderman.png
40KB, 239x178px
>>121991819
What element was the Thesan and when did you first place your order?
>>
>>121998801
>Pandox being a fucking filthy Warlock apologist
>>
>>121999558
>hand laid stock

You lucky fuck

Congrats on your better Y2 messenger.
>>
Warlocks suck. CHECK EM
>>
if get then kazuto is my gf
>>
>>121999943
Is SD Thermal any good though? The other sight is Red Dot I believe.

>>121999819
Rerolling
>>
>>121992213
>>121992071
Well done, thou good and faithful servant.
>>
Hunter is the best class tbqh
>>
File: image.jpg (97KB, 1280x543px) Image search: [Google]
image.jpg
97KB, 1280x543px
Marathon-styled rocket launcher when?
>>
What's a goood roll on the Lyudmilla this week? I want something that I can use both in pvp and pve
>>
>>121999558
>Lyudmila-D with SD Thermal, Counterbalance/CC, and Hand-laid Stock

Son of a bitch.
>>
>>122000140
Counterbalance with Crowd Control and Injection Mold. Also comes with a ranged scope if you like that, or a red dot

>>122000000
C H E C K E D
H
E
C
K
E
D
>>
>yfw you fist of havoc shitbreakers
>>
>>122000258
>>
>>121999821
One from a few weeks ago was Arc, one from glitching today's armsday was Solar.
>>
Fallout 4 or Black Ops 3?
>>
>>122000381
Nwither, they're both bad games
>>
>>122000381
I can't believe that I'm saying this but BOps 3 looks amazing. Go for it.
>>
File: 1399416-bueno.jpg (103KB, 904x573px) Image search: [Google]
1399416-bueno.jpg
103KB, 904x573px
>>122000307
>female swordtitan
>>
>>122000381
The Old Hunters.
>>
>>122000381
Well I bought black ops 3 and I can't play it so it's just sitting there until I hear back from Sony, thinking of getting FO4 because of all the hype but everyone tells me it's shit.
>>
>>122000330
Excuse me, glitching today's armsday?
I have a pretty good solar FR already, but thesan though...
>>
>>122000381

Fallout 4 is a great open world game with cool customization options but lots of bugs and poor framerate at times

Black ops 3 is probably the best cod in 5 years and the multiplayer is destiny but better balanced and a larger variety of classes

Both are worth the money so get what you like more. Open world or story with setpieces
>>
File: scared.jpg (41KB, 264x292px) Image search: [Google]
scared.jpg
41KB, 264x292px
>>122000551
Nice.
>>
>>122000640
Zippy! You're alive! Didn't I tell you to kill yourself? C'mon, go and headbutt some bullets. It's nice to see an old face here.
>>
>>122000381

Fallout 4:

>War's shit, this is a serious game
>There's a lot of shit to do
>Power armor, I guess

not fun/10

Black Ops 3:

>HERE'S A FUCKING GUN GO SHOOT SOME SHIT MOTHERFUCKER
>WHAT'S THAT? YOU WANT MOTHERFUCKING SUPERPOWERS? YOU FUCKING GOT THEM.
>YOU WANT A ROBOT RIPPING YOUR ARMS OFF IN THE FIRST FUCKING MISSION? YOU FUCKING GOT A FUCKING ROBOT FUCKING RIPPING YOUR FUCKING ARMS OFF IN THE FIRST FUCKING MISSION.

fun/10
>>
>>122000381

fallout
>>
File: 1418581433585.gif (1015KB, 350x188px) Image search: [Google]
1418581433585.gif
1015KB, 350x188px
>>122000992
>>
Black Ops 3 it is then. Thanks cunts.
>>
File: Banshee-44.png (379KB, 550x604px) Image search: [Google]
Banshee-44.png
379KB, 550x604px
>>122000660
>Excuse me, glitching today's armsday?

1. Be in tower before armsday reset
2. Grab whichever Banshee's armsday packages you want as soon as they become available
3. Go to orbit
4. Return to tower and all of the packages you just picked up can be instantly opened without having to wait until next armsday
>>
>>121964685
Ahh dude, if I had seen this last night I would've ran it with you.
>>
At the NF boss if anyone wants to join
>>
File: 8454745.jpg (70KB, 556x411px) Image search: [Google]
8454745.jpg
70KB, 556x411px
>>122003165
Cumming.
>>
>increased my gloves from 317 to 319
>increased cloack from 314 to 315
>no HM helm ever
>no pulse with FF ever
>no HM HMG ever

smooth af raid tho

thanks stains
>>
Anyone know of a place where I can farm Fallen Captains for the gunsmith's sniper?
>>
4/6, 2 needed for HM KF.
>>
>>122004413

top of the hill at mothyards the entranct to the radar place, one spawns in the cave underneath also
>>
>>122002317
Oh, I missed it then. Hopefully I can get a similar roll this month, solar or void.

316 Light wooo...water we doing next week bungie?
>>
any /dg/ streams right now?
>>
Anyone got room somewhere for a Titan? I've done nothing this week except the first half of NM KF.
>>
>>122004910
What level are you?

---

Need 2 for HMKF
>>
>>122004910
>titan
Just emptied my trash bin, enough place for a shitan here
>>
>>122005112
Titan is 307 max, Hunter is 305 max. Wouldn't mind giving hard mode a go.
>>
>>122002317
Is next roll lyudmila rolls still shit? Fucking bungo and their rigged shit
>>
>>122005181
You'll be fine so long as you can kill ads and not get overwhelmed.

Need 1 more.
>>
>>122005673
>307
>305
>fine
>>
>>122005729
He may die a lot, but it doesn't mean we won't be able to get him through it.

I've 5 manned oryx before that turned into a 4 man job with 1 rotation left, I'm not worried.
>>
>>122005729
>doubting the power of alpha team
>>
Is anybody else not getting progress with the Gunsmith's test fusion rifle? I'm still at 0% after killing a whole bunch of both red and yellow health Minotaurs.

Also, is anyone else sick of these fucking Taken showing up constantly? I'm trying to farm specific enemy types, and then suddenly TAKEN FORCES ARE CORRUPTING THIS LAND so they stop spawning and I have to go somewhere else to farm, only to have Taken show up all over again.
>>
File: 1446776378925.jpg (12KB, 251x241px) Image search: [Google]
1446776378925.jpg
12KB, 251x241px
>tfw no kazuto gf
>>
>>122005979
honestly I just hit the ones that spawn during the enemy moving against each other in the commons, get it pretty fast, and it's counting for me right now...
>>
>>122006450
Yeah I got it to work, I had to leave orbit and come back.

It was weird, I've never had that happen before.
>>
>>122005378
Glitching armsday doesn't give you next week's rolls, it gives you the current week's rolls. Glitching Lyudmilla-D today gives you the same rolls as if you ordered it last week.
>>
>>122002317
Yeah, no shit. I fucking explained this 4 weeks ago.
>>
>>122007674
Grats, not everyone was reading the thread 4 weeks ago fucktard
>>
>>121999943
>Congrats on your better Y2 messenger.
I never liked the messenger. Shooting it always seemed so unnecessary.
>>
>>122007783
Most of the people were, I guess you've been too dumb to know about this glitch.
>>
>>122005979
kill the taken and their boss, faster than changing areas and can net you an exotic
>>
File: 1434132805452.jpg (5KB, 251x241px) Image search: [Google]
1434132805452.jpg
5KB, 251x241px
>>122007953
>>
File: Suros.jpg-large.jpg (60KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
Suros.jpg-large.jpg
60KB, 1024x576px
Any good? The other +/- perk is Feather Mag which seems pointless with Outlaw.
>>
Running NF if anyone wants to come along.
>>
>>122008285
>14 impact
shard it
>>
File: shit's on fire yo cct.jpg (77KB, 400x269px) Image search: [Google]
shit's on fire yo cct.jpg
77KB, 400x269px
>>122008319
Sup faggot, go to Denny's yet? Also how's MGSV so far?
>>
Anyone on xbone got 4 reciprocal runes they want to use up?
>>
>>122008628
>MGSV
boring ass shit with zero balance, especially later in the game
>>
>>122008628
Just got back from Dennys, apple bees for lunch, hooters for dinner. Beat MGS, been dicking around in the online.
>>
>Using bloodbound
>Sol edge one guy
>whole room collapses just from me drawing my blade

JUST LIKE IN MY JAPINESE ANIMEYS
>>
>>122008953
I just realized I should have got the bow taunt for this
>>
>>122009072
awoken male wave Senpai
>>
>>122008953
>sol
>not void
you fucked up
>>
>>122008919
You fat fuck. I just went to Dennys then back on the speeding train of work.
>>
>>122009210
>>122008919
>>122008628
>>122008319
THANK YOU FOR YOUR SERVICE
>>
>>122009210
Hey man there is always room for free food!
>>
File: nothingpersonalkid.jpg (330KB, 1000x750px) Image search: [Google]
nothingpersonalkid.jpg
330KB, 1000x750px
>>122008953
walk into crucible like
>>
>buff incendiary grenades and give them to most braindead class
>leave spike grenades alone and give them to the class with the worst grenades in the game
nice balancing bungo
>>
>>122009590
Spike grenades with lockdown is incredible and anyone who tells you differently is retarded.
>>
File: le other government agency man.jpg (79KB, 716x768px) Image search: [Google]
le other government agency man.jpg
79KB, 716x768px
>>122009357
>tfw never know what to say when someone says this

I almost said "for you" to a friend of mine because TDKR was playing on his TV, fuck me.
>>
Need 1 for NF @ the end.
>>
Anybody else getting error code Beaver constantly whenever you're in the Tower?
>>
>>122009868
>>122009868
>>122009868
New thread when
>>
File: swcc.gif (1022KB, 450x253px) Image search: [Google]
swcc.gif
1022KB, 450x253px
>>122009743
Gimme a few while my PS4 updates.

Awesomeness-x
>>
>>122010019
kk im finishing this one but imma need 1 more to run it again.
>>
>>122008953
SENBONZAKURA KAGEYOSHI
>>
>>122008567

Cocksore only has like 7 or 8 impact and everyone thinks that's the mutt's nuts.
Thread posts: 770
Thread images: 114

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.