[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/cgg/ - Cuhrayzee Games General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 761
Thread images: 110

File: 1424503691137.jpg (337KB, 935x885px) Image search: [Google]
1424503691137.jpg
337KB, 935x885px
The previous thread decided to use a Yellow Orb: >>121499017

VST7 IS NOW. RULES AND INFO BELOW
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DqpMeaoxOmk

CUHRAYZEE THREAD FAQ (please read this and CUHRAYZEE NEWS before asking questions):
http://pastebin.com/XFGyzhzB

CUHRAYZEE RECOMMENDED GAMES (INCLUDES INDIES):
http://i.imgur.com/lEnXRlO.jpg

>CUHRAYZEE CONSOLIDATED LINKS

DMC3/4 AND SENGOKU BASARA: http://pastebin.com/R2JrSqvt

CLOVER/PLATINUM: http://pastebin.com/d5RYkkR8

NINJA GAIDEN: http://pastebin.com/K24BuEFq

TRANSFORMERS DEVASTATION:
http://pastebin.com/mymdBb1c

>STYLE-SWITCHER MOD:
Do you want to play DMC3 in HD? Do you want to play it without having to fire up xPadder every time you start? Would you like to play with all of the styles at once, like in DMC4? Well this is the mod for you! Get it here: http://www.nexusmods.com/devilmaycry3/mods/1/?

StyleSwitcher install guide
http://imgur.com/UxG54Od

An easy install version(extremely outdated)
https://mega.co.nz/#!0YIEyahb!3ekw_QxbeyXT57D9QZvMIWlaw35F9h_OePhvhxvgR08

how to remove DOF/Motion Blur in DMC4SE
http://pcgamingwiki.com/wiki/Devil_May_Cry_4_Special_Edition

DMC4SE Debug mode
http://s1.zetaboards.com/InfernalWorks/topic/5829927/1/

STEAM GROUP: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/CUHRAYZEE
WIKI: http://cuhrayzee.wikia.com/wiki/CUHRAYZEE_GAMES_GENERAL_Wiki
FORUM: http://cuhrayzeegames.boards.net

>We Shall Wake
Indie Cuhrayzee game, dev posts here most of the time. Blog updates every Saturday mostly. Development is still ongoing. See their blog at
http://www.weshallwake.com/
Patreon ongoing. Support them if you'd like.
http://www.patreon.com/nokoriware

DMC, Bayonetta, We Shall Wake, Viewtiful Joe, God Hand, Ninja Gaiden, Wonderful 101, Vanquish, Sengoku Basara, Rising Revengeance, Fairy Bloom Freesia, Rainblood, Mitsurugi Kamui Hikae.
>>
File: 1442428145466.jpg (411KB, 774x690px) Image search: [Google]
1442428145466.jpg
411KB, 774x690px
You better keep this thread alive, /cgg/.
I actually like the picture of the OP.
>>
So, how many people here actually plays constantly more than 1 game in the list?

I know that a lot of people here only plays dmc4, but to all the people that plays a lot of games in the list, which one is your favorite, and why?
>>
File: 1437908270469.jpg (325KB, 640x325px) Image search: [Google]
1437908270469.jpg
325KB, 640x325px
>>121913951
I don't play a lot, but I am playing DMC4 and Bayonetta 2 right now.
I wanna play DMC3, but I have a shitty toaster, and I don't have a proper PS2 controller.

Bayonetta is a very flashy and dinamic game, the only thing that I don't really like is how you have to do the challenge modes and backtracking everytime, in order to platinum the chapters.

But I'm still very new to the game, so I don't know if I should go back to Bayo 1, or keep practicing in 2.
>>
File: Uncool Weaps.webm (3MB, 850x500px) Image search: [Google]
Uncool Weaps.webm
3MB, 850x500px
>VST7

Made I should stop doing combos and make a shitty traditional. But then I can't use the style switcher plus my gun JCs are non existence. Just make one to make one right guys?
>>
File: ToX2.webm (1MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
ToX2.webm
1MB, 720x480px
Still think this game is pretty legit.
>>
>>121913951
I'm playing through DMC3&4, God Hand, Ninja Gaiden Sigma, and Bayo1 right now. I'm currently fucking around with the Nelo Angelo costume in 3SE to see if it has any combo potential but so far I think it's a dead end.
>>
>>121912981
wait

why do we hate bayonetta 2?
>>
>>121916690
I clearly remember watching a combo video of Nelo Angelo in the past.

But now that I tried to find it, I only found some subpar video that is basically an average Vergil combo video where he switches to Nelo Angelo for one second to finish the enemies off.
>>
>>121913951
I played Bayo 1 with my friend's copy. Now, I don't find this game anywhere, not even internet (at least not in brazilians shops).

MKH i installed in my pc and I play sometimes, but I don't say even 2 times a week.

Aside from DMC4, my favorite, I play a lot of Rising, both Raiden and Sam campaings. I have DMC3 and the SE, but my ps2 does not work anymore

>>121912981
Oh crap, I'm in love now... Audrey Hepburn IS a goddess...
>>
>>121916902
If you could find it I'd appreciate it. I really am starting to think he's only good for finishers.
>>
>>121916569
OK. well all you have to do is the same thing the Onechabara bros are doing. Don't stop posting gameplay and talking about the game. Show support and people will show interest. And don't let anyone discourage you.
>>
>>121916939
I'm the guy that asked the question, and i must say, it really isn't easy to find bayo 1 for 360 on brazilian shops.

I bought my first one in 2011, on a regular place (americanas), but, i sold it to get money to buy the wii u ver, that i imported, after that, i decided to buy another 360 copy for me, i could only find one on ML.

>>121916846
We don't hate bayonetta 2, some fans are just disappointed to the fact that the combat is super nerfed in comparison with the first in general, how inputs, launchers and enemies work.
>>
>>121916846
We've always hated it, and if you like it that means that you have shit taste.
It's baito to attract more people into the general, desu
>>
>>121913951
DMC4se, 3se, God Hand, occasionally MGR, about to start Viewtiful Joe.
I dunno which is my favorite but I guess I have more pure fun with God Hand. Closest I get to that same "man this is fun!" in DMC is with Vergil, but I feel like using him is basically cheating.
>>
>>121917160
>We don't hate bayonetta 2
ah okay. yeah I can get behind that

>>121917227
you son of a bitch
>>
>>121917160
Such a shame... I HAVE a x360 and i DON'T have money to buy a wii u... I beat Bayo 1 just once.
>>
>>121913951
played Bayo 2, DMC1-4 (even 2) all when they got released.

Played Bayo 1 two years after its release and replayed it on the Wii U.

Currently replaying DMC4 on the SE.
>>
>tfw Lady is the only character where I can do decently well with in Bloody Palace
I suck ;_;

I'm actually not that bad with Nero either, but Dante and Trish just don't deal any damage for me

Vergil seems cool, but I haven't gotten the controls down yet
>>
File: HighImpactBaseball.webm (3MB, 1312x910px) Image search: [Google]
HighImpactBaseball.webm
3MB, 1312x910px
Hey, I'm early!

I was advised that it would be beneficial to create some overlap between the dashing movement mechanics and the underlying melee mechanics, and at that time I said that Rush Attacks were in the pipeline.

I took them out of the pipeline and put them on today's to-do list.

So here's thing.
>>
>>121918158
>Vergil seems cool, but I haven't gotten the controls down yet
I have the same feel. Humble aside, I'm a pretty good cuhrayzee player, but when I play as Vergil it seems like he is too fast. I can handle some combos and fast movements, air combos, caining a perfect judgment cut here and there, but as the combos grows, i lose my shit. Diferent from Dante, which if you have rythim you go far, far away.
>>
>>121917160
I'm >>121914395 and I want to know which game might be better to get good at.

I breezed through Bayo 1 some time ago, so I never became very good at the game, but I felt that it had a solid atmosphere and tight bosses. The only big offender for that game IMO were all those cheap QTE.

Right now I'm really practicing in Bayo 2 and liking it, but I've always read that it is a washed down version of the first game.
>>
>>121918452
>but I've always read that it is a washed down version of the first game
it really isn't except for some shit only 1% of the playerbase will ever do, if that
>>
>>121918452

Okay, i'll make a summary of the important aspects of the game that changed from bayo 1, to 2, and i think you'll be able to identify what you like more.

Mechanics:
-I don't know if this enters exactly in mechanics, but the way the game handles your input, is different in both games, like, in both games, the bullet climax (spin the stick and press kick or punch), has 2 different variations in the kick button, one when groundet, and another in the air. But, the way inputs are handled in bayo 1, you can do the air version really close to the ground, barelly jumping at all, by spinning the stick, pressing jump, and then kick. This also allows for you to do a series of moves like this, like doing a tetsuzanko right after the jump. The way the inputs work in bayonetta 2, if you do any move right after a jump, you'll get an afterburner kick or a witch strike, unlinke the first, that to get the afterburner kick, you would have to press jump and kick quickly, but without any other input together.

- Bullet Climax in Bayo 2 for some reason consumes magic meter.

-Damage and effects of wicked weaves are super nerfed in bayonetta 2.

-Bayonetta's 2 combat was designed in a way that forces you to use witch time, while in the first game, witch time was just a cool thing. This, with the fact that now bracelet of time doesn't consume much meter and it is really acessible, makes it the most broken item in the game, trivializing any possible challenge that the game might had, and not using bracelet of time forces you to play deffensive until you get witch time by a dodge.

-Magic meter gain is slower, but you don't lose magic when hit.

-Weapons in bayonetta 2 have a more diverse moveset, and some really unique properties, but they don't stand out as much.

-For some reason Jump Cancel/Enemy Step, has a cooldown of 2 seconds after the second jump or something like that in bayonetta 2.

- Continuing...
>>
>>121918347
that look good mane. but that baseball pose could use some work.
>>
>>121919179
Let's continue.
-Magic meter in 2, you can't really tell what gives you magic, and how much you gain trough your actions, and parry/dodge/bat-within gives universal amount of magic, unlike in the first, where the magic won was proportional to the riskier way to deal with an enemy.

-Witch time, in bayonetta 1, witch time had a time that you could extend by doing combos, in bayonetta 2, it depends in specific what attack you are dodging, and if the enemy is in a rage state or not, if you do a normal dodge or a bat within, and the only thing that can extend witch time is the bow, but is not much.

-Taunting enraged enemies in 2 will not give you any meter, unlike the first, but in 2, you can taunt all enemies at the same time.

Other stuff now:

-Bayonetta's 2 framerate is more stable and reliable than the first, it is not much better than bayonetta 1 on the 360, but it is better.

- No insta-death qte's in 2.

- save manipulation is easier in 2.

- Game is more pretty, but sometimes the colors will make difficult to identify enemies on 2.

- Generic audio cues when those exist in 2.

-Camera in 2, some people preffer over 1, or vice-versa, i preffer in 2, but it has its problems.

-Enraged enemies work different in both games, the only similarity is that in both games, they do more damage and become heavier, and they also ruin your framerate, but in 2, enemies become boderline unfair, they lose a lot of cues for their moves, they attack offscreen more often, and you get less witch time by a dodge or a parry.

This is what i think it is important, in both games, that it is different, if i'm wrong, someone please correct me.
>>
>>121919691
>if you do a normal dodge or a bat within, and the only thing that can extend witch time is the bow, but is not much.
This is wrong, even basic hold shot combos on All4One / Love is Blue extend Witch Time. Standing still vs attacking will give you a huge difference in time.

>-Bayonetta's 2 framerate is more stable and reliable than the first, it is not much better than bayonetta 1 on the 360, but it is better.
Nah, Bayo 2s framerate blows Bayo 1 away, I went back to Bayonetta 1 yesterday after a long time and it feels like shit in comparison.
>>
>>121919179
>>121919691
Thanks, man, sounds crazy.
You totally should copy this text into a pastebin to put it in the OP.
I've only played the games on Wii U though, so I guess some graphical and framerate issues are not as bad as the 360 and PS3 users have it.

Judging from your posts, I am at least going to try to get back into Bayo 1 and give it a proper chance.
>>
>>121918821
>some shit only 1% of the playerbase will ever do, if that

Implying that's not the point of these threads.

It's assumed that anyone who comes here on a regular basis isn't a dumb casualfag that never moves beyond mashing punch and kick. The game isn't bad by any means but they made some pretty clear changes that negatively impact the depth in comparison to its predecessor.
>>
>>121918347
yo maybe put fire on the feet during the rush attack
>>
>>121919937
i'll test the witch time once i get a way to make my wii u work again, but i'm sure this is not the case. And if it is, is not the 2 to 6 seconds from the first game, is something minimal.
>>
Are we ever getting Vanquish 2?
>>
streaman some viewtiful joe at twitch / nicholaskane
>>
>>121913951

I'm working through all of them but DMC 3 and Viewtiful Joe will live forever in my heart.
>>
>>121920751
It's more like 2 to 4, but it absolutely is the case. Sorry for not being a webm I keep getting errors with FFMPEG for some reason that I can't be assed to sort out right now

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U3YdmmVUuS8
>>
>>121923360
In bayonetta 2 different attacks from the same monster gives different witch times.

A precise test would be against the same move, twice.
>>
>>121923694
I mean you originally said
>the only thing that can extend witch time is the bow
which is what I took issue with.
>>
>>121923779
I said that, it depends on the attack that you are dodging, but besides that determining value, you can't extend without the bow. But now i really want to test to see how it goes.
>>
To everyone that liked the new OP picture, as controversial as it may be for the duration of the thread, you're welcome.
>>
File: and a gun.webm (3MB, 908x512px) Image search: [Google]
and a gun.webm
3MB, 908x512px
this fucking game man
>>
So for DMC4, execution isn't so much an issue anymore but I don't really have enough game knowledge to know the benefits for having devil trigger on at any given time.

I know it changes properties of guns for example but I'm not sure when that would be useful to use on each enemy. Should I just watch more videos?
>>
>>121916569
Those were some cool setups but the game doesn't look very flashy imo.
>>
File: witch time.webm (3MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
witch time.webm
3MB, 852x480px
>>121924925
Okay I went and fixed ffmpeg.

See webm, same attack both times (forward lunge attack), second witch time is about twice as long just punching at random.
>>
>>121927669
Oh, thanks for the help! I wish i could turn on my wii u to see for myself.
>>
>>121926363 : All I see is pixels my nigga. Sry :(

>>121926474 : It changes the properties on E&I and Minigun, gives you the extra trickster dash/jump/trick stuff (which allows you to guardfly more), increases your stun values, so it's easier to launch DT'd enemies and frosts. Changes some moves like Pin-up, Stinger and Kick13.
>>
File: cgg in its current state.jpg (272KB, 600x1600px) Image search: [Google]
cgg in its current state.jpg
272KB, 600x1600px
who did I forget?
>>
>>121929393
I didn't know i was a sexy japanese girl with glasses. Eh, i'm probably not the bayo chan you guys are talking about... =P
>>
File: Livestream recording (315).webm (2MB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
Livestream recording (315).webm
2MB, 700x394px
>>121913951
DMC4 (quit SE due to 2 unfinished characters and Vergil being outright effortless to play), DMC3:SE + Stylswitcher, and a bit of Bayonetta.
Debating on picking up VJ.

>>121919691
You forgot combo breaker mechanics.
>>
>>121929683
C'mon, you quit SE because no Debug mode and no lucifer glitch.It's more cumbersome to startup.
>>
>>121929895
>C'mon, you quit SE because no Debug mode and no lucifer glitch.
There's cheat engine and CrazyMelodyK made a trainer that functions similarly to spoilerAL, except better. I could live without Lucifer Glitch but what's the point in me playing a game that's more demanding on hardware with two characters I don't want to play and 1 character that kills everything with a few hits, even on GMD?
>>
>>121929683
I forgot, but when i thought of doing a third post to mention it i decided that it wasn't that important, because that mechanic kinda exists in bayo 1, they are more annoying in 2, but this is mostly because of other stuff that i mentioned (like nerfed wicked weaves and stuff like that). Honestly, of all the mechanics "introduced" in bayonetta 2, for me this is the least annoying by itself (if i could launch enemies without WT, i wouldn't even care about this mechanic)
>>
>>121930178
Yeah--- SE couldn't escape what DMC4 is... unfinished. It just added more unfinishedness on top.
>>
>>121930335
>because that mechanic kinda exists in bayo 1
Not really. In Bayo 1, I don't recall enemies stunning you in mid-combo. There are enemies that break out of your own combos but you can just rebound and catch them, sorta like in DMC4 against Angelos and Assaults.

>>121930337
We all know that DMC4 is unfinished dude.
>>
>>121916846
Because it's not on PS4. :^)
>>
>>121929393
MKH chan.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Iwu-6GxBHN4
>>
>>121930525
I'm saying "kinda exists" is more the basis of what it is the combo breaker in bayo 2.

Ardors, or any enemy with armor, they will parry you if you try to land 3 or 4 hits without using any sort of crowd control, witch time or wicked weave.

Second Sphere angels and beyond, all of them will jump out of juggles, or try to get out somehow.

Applauds will recover from hitstun even in air juggles, they'll start to spin their spear, but you have plenty of time to bring them back to your juggle.

Like, the mechanic in bayonetta 2, in itself, it is not that bad, but it becomes really bad when you put it together with the other problems that bayonetta 2 have (lack of launchers outside of WT, autododge outside of WT, etc)
>>
>>121930963
who?
>>
>>121930963
there's not MKH chan, she doesn't exist!
>>
File: 1345209018678.jpg (28KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
1345209018678.jpg
28KB, 640x480px
So a while back I talked about a way capcom could have had style switching in dmc3, and platinum could do weapon switching in MGR by using a bridge animation that slows down time while switching weapons, and loading the new weapon set in memory.

Apparently yakuza 0 uses such a system, and it's fun to see that the idea would actually work.
Initially I just wanted to show cgg an example but I also needed an excuse to test ps4 video editing.
So I took the yakuza 0 demo on ps4, and tried to make something cool out of it using just the ps4: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUke-mTK3ds

Sadly I was slightly disappointed by the editor's possibilities. It only supports a maximum of like 20 clips, but it's at least userfriendly. Avoid at all costs if you have a pc with a video editor.
>>
>>121937017
I hope that demo is an alpha and not an almost finished product, how is that a fucking PS4 game
>>
>>121937298
What exactly do you find disappointing about it?
>>
>>121937602
General graphics, effects, clipping, animations
>>
>>121937781
Yeah the gfx aren't that good. The gameplay isn't either as far as I can tell from the demo, but had a few good laughs while playing it. Yakuza games have never been of high quality, but they capture a unique sort of atmosphere. I wouldn't buy this though. I would buy ishin. It's a lot better mechanics wise.
>>
>>121937017
Are you literally beating the money out of these guys?

Do you understand how fucking cool that is?
>>
What benefits does charging up Vergil's gauge in DMC4:SE bring?

Are there any combos you can only do with a full meter?
>>
>>121937017
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VUke-mTK3ds
YOOOOOOOOOOOOOO~ as fuck
>>
>>121938623
Yeah I really like that part of it. Especially because the slowmotion of the style switching makes it seem like it's raining cash. I lol'd many times while playing it. If sega would step up their game a bit yakuza could be crazy as fuck.
>>
File: Vergil1.webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Vergil1.webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>121938748
A lot of benefits, but the gauge building is ass-backwards. Here's a few basic observations about Concentration:
It doesn't build while taunting. It barely builds while attacking. Shooting swords pauses meter build. Running close to enemies drains it super fast. Doing fuck all builds it up quickly.

Yamato: All slashes gain more range (lvl3 is absurd, webm related), JCut gets a biger AoE and damage, Rapidslash will embed a sword (or is this only DT?)
ForceEdge: Several extra hits on some attacks, granting extra damage and a slight change in properties
Beowulf: New Max Charge level that auto-releases.
Also you gain access to JCut end.
>>
File: Best_221388_5652788.jpg (25KB, 668x560px) Image search: [Google]
Best_221388_5652788.jpg
25KB, 668x560px
>tfw I don't know what game to play.
>>
>>121944963
DmC, DMC2, Deadpool, Darksiders 2, Killer is Dead, Shinobi, Nightshade
>>
>>121945808
All shit choices.
What's wrong with you?
>>
>>121945808
>>121946049
Woah, Dejá Vu.
>>
>>121945808
>DmC
If I play this, I might post webms in the thread.
>>
>>121946049
can't see my sarcasm
?
play FBF, VJ, GH the last 2 emulate well on dolphin, pcsx2
>>
On godhand, I thought I was having wall see through glitches, but that's actually just the way the game is (so weird, but I understand why)
>>
>>121947110
it's either that or having your view blocked by the wall. Choose and if you pick the latter you should remove yourself from the genepool
>>
Huh, I just noticed something pretty major about the WiiU Bayonetta port, it feels like they changed the leniency of combo string inputs. On Bayonetta 2 you can basically just roll your thumb across the next input while the animation of the previous input is playing and the combo continues like normal. On Bayonetta on Xbox 360 your inputs are more harshly ignored if you input during the animation instead of after the animation is finished.

But I'm playing the WiiU Port again now and I hadn't noticed it before, but it feels like I can roll my inputs way easier than on the 360 version.
>>
>>121945808
>>121946049
Woah woah woah. Darksiders 2, Shinobi and Nightshade may not be cuhrayzee, but they're still good games. Hell, both Shinobi games are great.
>>
>>121948071
Darksiders 2 is mediocre. Shinobi is alright and Nightshade is better.
>>
File: Hibana.full.430581.jpg (216KB, 1024x1462px) Image search: [Google]
Hibana.full.430581.jpg
216KB, 1024x1462px
>>121948203
>>121948071
If you say so
>>
File: Happy Birthday DmC.webm (3MB, 700x394px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Birthday DmC.webm
3MB, 700x394px
>>121946881
Also I do admit, some of the japs make the combat look kinda interesting. Specifically michellegun.
>>
>>121948759
Good players and good footage can make any game look good. Unless you're Bloodrayne and a few others
>>
>>121947391
l2read bro. My choice had already been made.
>>
>>121949349
I wonder how much MGRs camera could have been improved with a wall clipping camera. Not as if that is going to make the stealth easier/more pointless
>>
File: 1427321372142.jpg (31KB, 300x400px) Image search: [Google]
1427321372142.jpg
31KB, 300x400px
>>121913951

Played every series and beat at least one entry in a majority of them

God Hand is my main game and I'm focusing on getting better at that or at least I would if I had the time/place

>>121914558

das' right
>>
>>121950637
Probably a bit, since enclose spaces completely fucked visibility in that game.
>>
>>121950637
It would be terrible, the levels in MGR are floating in black space with tons of clipping and poorly placed textures / models + skyboxes with fucking website names still on them etc. There's a lot of ghosting as well on PS3/PC.
>>
>>121951097
Well, in godhand you can see into adjacent rooms and stuf, and if there are no adjacent rooms, you'll just look into infinity. I guess this problem is exacerbated by playing it widescreen, also.
>>
File: sweating gene.jpg (15KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
sweating gene.jpg
15KB, 250x250px
>>121929393

>Tfw you're a sexy sexy anime sama

Haven't played Majikoi though and I don't exactly care to so I have no idea what this means in terms of best or worst girl.
>>
>>121948071

>both Shinobi games are great

I haven't played Nightshade but PS2 Shinobi is pretty garbo, dude

Play a real Shinobi game like Shinobi II or III
>>
>>121951000
>>121951097
but again, it's either that or a camera that will just not work the way you want it to
>>
>>121929393
>there are no women playing DMC
sucks indeed
>>
I know it's not really cuhrayzee but does anybody know if the Deathinitive Edition of darksiders 2 still has the glitch where you can use skills/magic in mid air if you do so during a charge attack?
>>
>>121953268
Did they really call it Deathinitive Edition?
Really? In 2015?
>>
>>121953334
Yeeeep. I'm just hoping they didn't fix a glitch that provided most of the game's arial combat potential. Waiting to find out before I buy it, hoping someone here knows
>>
>>121953268
all I know from Deathinitive edition is that it's a barely functional piece of shit that crashes a lot
>>121953334
>in 2015
there is a ton of dumb shit that happened in 2015, a stupid name is the least of our worries
>>
File: Livestream recording (378).webm (3MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Livestream recording (378).webm
3MB, 600x338px
>>121953741
I doubt it but then again, who knows.
The original combat designer wanted Darksiders 2 to have a more fleshed out combat system. But apparently the lead designer said "nah we don't need that".
>>
>>121956248
Yeah the combat designer dude is a regular EVO atendeee, isn't he? Figures he'd want something with actual depth.
>>
Imagine if cuhrayzee games had como damage scaling like in fighting games...
>>
>>121929393
>Guitar Hero?!?
im sorry
>>
>>121956802
Denjin Makai 2 isn't certified cuhrayzee yet, but it has damage scaling.
(BTW, where are DM2 bros?)
>>
>>121923360
I just realized looking at my YT history who you are. really good videos =D
>>
>>121913951
just in the last week
Bayo 1 -- finishing NSIC Pure Plat with Bayo
MGR -- playing on Hard, got some "take no damage" cheevios, went to Pakistan and kinda got bored
4SE -- stuck trying to S-rank chapter 14 on second diff
Vanquish -- checked out how DLC weapons work. Sniper armour piercing one-shot gun seems OP...
>>
>>121926363
I want to love Joe SO BAD.
I can comprehend it's design brilliance with my mind.
But enemies surrounding me from all sides just piss me off.
>>
>>121960832
to be truly cuhrayzee, one must learn to style no matter the circumstance
>>
>>121947837
Yes, inputs works slightly differently across 360 and U.

Noticeable during mashing tail of combos.

That and U version angered angels will make slow down your melee hits if you hit them. As far as i can tell it's deliberate (?) because you can wail at normal angels standing right nearby pretty fast. But melee attacking angered ones will slow down your attack strings to a crawl.
>>
>>121961258
The frame drop is present in all versions with gazed enemies.
>>
>>121960832

Learn from Pops
Look up oreo311 on Youtube>
>>
>>121956802
> diminishing returns on each hit in attacking string
For what purpose?

Most action games do the exact inverse raising the stakes and putting stronger hits further in attack string with strongest finisher.

An interesting variation could be using something like Killer Instinct: imagine that all damage you do to an enemy straight up doesn't apply until the attack string finisher hit.

But again? For what purpose?

>>121961360
It only happens when

I'm hitting angry angel (1) from melee range (2).

Shooting angry angels or tetsuzankoing them is business as usual.

Also *only* Bayo is slowed down.
>>
File: 1445476445033.jpg (98KB, 940x627px) Image search: [Google]
1445476445033.jpg
98KB, 940x627px
>>121961814

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TglSZceSyPo

he is my new and eternal sensei
>>
>>121925436
Don't let the controversy bother you. You did something original and very cool; I like how you even did the little detail from her glasses.
>>
>tfw you've been stuck on a boss for a week ;_;

what is the most defeated you've ever felt playing a cuhrayzee game, /cgg/?
>>
>>121964796
Nelo angelo 3. Lost a lot. Lost a bit more. When he was at 5% health, my PS3 suddenly crashed.

YLOD.
>>
>>121964796

i didn't know how to stop armstrong from healing so the boss fight lasted literally ten times longer than it needed to
>>
>>121964796
Mostly just doing stupid handicap type fights
>>
>>121964796
Anytime i turn on DMC3, and try to do something on dante must die...

By the way, anyone knows a good way or stage to practice dmc 3 in general, and what i should focus with dante and vergil? A good way to practice royal guard too.
>>
File: Typical Freesia Gameplay.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Typical Freesia Gameplay.webm
3MB, 640x360px
Yep...
>>
>>121965317
Really nice! (at least i guess, i haven't played the game, yet) Are all the enemies those blob things?
>>
>>121965317

I played the game and gotta ask

What the hell happened that looked so cool
>>
File: Pendulum Collision.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Pendulum Collision.webm
2MB, 640x360px
>>121965453
Yep, they're always blobs. They differ in colors. The Brown ones have super armor.

>>121966092
I was juggling around one little blob. Collided with 4 other enemies. Collision in this game is very odd, I'm still playing around with it.
Vortex missions are one of the things why people don't like Freesia much. It's much worse in Cruel Mode since they can kill you and the Vortex in about 5-6 hits.
>>
>>121964796
>what is the most defeated you've ever felt playing a cuhrayzee game, /cgg/?
Bayo 2 Lumen Sage

Shit gets positively retarded when you try to pure platinum that shit: bad audio cues, NO cue whatsoever for instant spear chucking teleport attack, Lumen randomly activates super armour that you can't pierce and your combo drops constantly.

>>121964863
All final fights with Nelo, Nightmare and finally Mundus took me stupidly long to S-rank on DMD. In the end i just won out of sheer perseverance, i think.
>>
File: 1445725625804.png (90KB, 228x248px) Image search: [Google]
1445725625804.png
90KB, 228x248px
>>121966997
vortex missions are the absolute worst. main thing holding me back from playing around with the game in more detail. i'm almost finished with RBC though, guess i'll get back to freesia once i'm done with it.
>>
File: 1404001776801.jpg (19KB, 620x350px) Image search: [Google]
1404001776801.jpg
19KB, 620x350px
>>121964796
You don't know the meaning of defeat until you try Mission Mode in Ninja Gaiden II.
>>
>>121937017
>Western release
>Never ever
>>
>>121967853
>the only NG on pc is and always will be this
>>
>>121969657
let's start a petition
sarcasm
>>
>>121971092
Let's plot a course.
Intercourse.
>>
File: Platform Teleport.webm (1MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Platform Teleport.webm
1MB, 640x360px
>>121967684
You get used to it. Yeah it's forcing you to play their game by abusing bouncing a lot. The Vortex also counts as an object you can bounce enemies on. And just in case things get hectic, you can heal if you're near the Vortex.
I'm just playing around with the Vortex seeing if I can pull something off with it.
>>
>>121964796
I was playing MGR Sam. This was a long while before getting into cuhrayzee. Finished the Japanese garden and went to vr mission 4. I'd been doing well up to that point.
Got my ass profoundly whupped by the time I'd gotten to the three mastiffs and had exhausted nanopastes, grenades, etc. I died, got frustrated, and quit before realizing I'd lose all my items.
Equal parts exhausted and frustrated, I go on to the elevators. *ding* From offscreen a mastiff dropkicks Sam into a wall. Quietly quit the game.
Goddamn conga line of failure.
>>
>>121964796
fuck god hand right now. game is tough but rewarding.
>>
>>121974204
>fuck God Hand
no, God Hand fucks you
>>
File: 1444600268439.gif (1MB, 800x66px) Image search: [Google]
1444600268439.gif
1MB, 800x66px
>>121964796
Elvis 2 on Hard.
Not even a KMS run, I just scraped by last week after being stuck for two weeks.
>>
>>121964796
I recently got to VMD on DMC3 and can't beat Vergil 1
>>
>>121956892
Im here.. Been busy with work.. I might have some time to look at it today but i still have a crapload of stuff to do.. Still need to finish the lady style guide, find proof for md2, and work on my vst entry.. Meanwhile I just bought a ps4 which is distracting to say the least. im trying to style in ffxv :^)
>>
>>121974708
In soviet russia...
>>
File: OneechanbaraZ2-2.jpg (662KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
OneechanbaraZ2-2.jpg
662KB, 1280x720px
>>121976375
why not go cuhrayzee on them instead?
>>
>>121964796
God Hand(can't MAD feestyle)
DMC3(can't play, can't finish)
>>
>>121979046
1: I don't want onechanbara to be my first ps4 game
2: I only have cgg's recommendation to go on
3: I don't even know anything else about it
4: That pic with the naked chicks wearing nothing but bananas and various fruits for clothing
5: I have a lot to try and cuhrayzee with
>>
>>121979337

>can't MAD freestyle God Hand

If you're trying to do that against like 7 enemies yeah don't

If it's one though it's super easy. What seems to be the problem?
>>
>>121980523
no imagination, too lazy to go to the menu to switch moves, my guard reaction time is shit
tldr: I'm too casual
>>
>>121979875
>That pic with the naked chicks wearing nothing but bananas and various fruits for clothing
you mean the world's most delicious looking tossed salad?
>>
>>121980680

>no imagination

Just keep trying piece by piece until something clicks.

>too lazy to go to the menu to switch moves

Yeah this is a legitimate downside.

>my guard reaction time is shit

Better than guard stun capitalization for combos would be dizzy. So you'd be fine there.
>>
File: ocbz2-9-600x535.jpg (77KB, 600x535px) Image search: [Google]
ocbz2-9-600x535.jpg
77KB, 600x535px
>>121980854
>>121979875
>>
Are there any cuhrayzee games for PSP? I'm going on a trip soon, so I was going to use that chance to play some more games.
>>
>>121983040

You're outta luck, buddy
>>
>>121983079
Shit.

I would of thought there was something on it, considering the library size.
>>
>>121983162

You mean a whole 3 games at most not counting import?
>>
>>121983431
Yes
>>
>>121983431
All 3 PSP games
Monster Hunter Freedom
Monster Hunter Freedom Unite
Monster Hunter Portable 3rd
>>
>>121983040
no game on the list

Viewtiful Joe Red Hot Rumble is on PSP but I think it was a smash clone
there is a Sengoku Basara game on PSP but i think it was JP only
>>
File: 1393822980502.png (153KB, 284x304px) Image search: [Google]
1393822980502.png
153KB, 284x304px
>>121980854
>>121980983
Yes this. How the fuck am I going to justify this to my friends?
>>
>>121983040
It's not really cuhrayzee proven, but you might be able to download an arcade emulator and play makai denjin 2
>>
>>121985509
Seems pretty fun.

I'll see if my PSP can emulate it.
>>
>>121984860
>Viewtiful Joe Red Hot Rumble
Just checked out some gameplay, and that's a smash clone.
>Sengoku Basara
I'll check this out. The gameplay doesn't seem too bad.
>>
>>121985418

Big tits are life and they're gay for being uncomfortable with it
>>
>>121985418
several ways
1)tell them your cousin got married and he gave it to you
2)hide the game in your porn cabinet, never to be shown to anyone
3)just don't show/justify to your friends at all

4)proudly display it to your friends after a good few drinks and play it together
5)same as 4, but watching a KLK episode before displaying
6)tits are life, ass is hometown

7)you are an adult. Remember, a child wants to do adult shit and shun his/her childishness, an adult does whatever childish shit he wants and doesn't care what is or isn't childish - heavily modified C.S Lewis quote
>>
>>121985679
(my best friend is a lesb)
>>
>>121985509
>cuhrayzee proven
I wouldn't call a 2D beat em up cuhrayzee unless it's like RainBlood Chronicles.
>>
>>121986493
>Doesn't think VJ is cuhrayzee
>>
>>121986493
You mean with huge juggles and mid air dashes? That's not really a cuhrayzee requirement.

But as it stands now there is just a combo system with an execution barrier. It needs something more but I haven't looked very hard. It just depends on what we'll find.
>>
>>121985418
>friends
>>
>>121985418
Why you need to justify anything to your friends? Just have fun. THis is all videogames are about.
>>
>>121989686
not him, but it's kind of like owning an anime body pillow and you have to explain why you own it if prompted. Of course, one could just as easily say "fuck off I just have it" and end it there
>>
>>121989783
>Anime body pillow
It's dakimakura normalfag
>>
Any news on Bayonetta 3?
>>
>>121990046
sorry, I don't speak Vietnamese
>>121990329
Kamiya trolled us, there won't be any
>>
>>121990329
next week on magazines
>>
>>121990329
Yeah Kamiya said because /cgg/ didn't like Bayonetta 2 that it's not happening, it's your fault.
>>
I wonder if the same thing that happened to DMC will happen to Bayonetta and Wonderful 101. Kamiya creates the IP, but some other guy makes the sequels
>>
>>121993118

that is literally every game he's made besides W101

DMC is just the only one to properly expand on the groundwork he laid
>>
>>121993663
Bayonetta 2 wasn't done by kamiya (and i wonder if that is the reason so much of the combat was lost, i believe not, since the core team was the same)

Viewtful Joe, Devil May Cry had sequels that weren't controled by him, if i'm not wrong, dmc 2 wasn't done by kamiya because mikami had him to work in other stuff.

If we get bayo 3, i hope they somehow get feeback from what was wrong in bayo 2 and fix it.
>>
>>121993781

That's exactly what I'm saying. Even Okami got a shitty sequel that he didn't work on.

He might have some input but he never sticks around to do the same thing twice. He never even answers the same twitter question twice.
>>
>>121993118
In every series he started I liked one or more sequel titles better than the original
>>
>>121994647
I don't know if i want bayonetta 3.

Here is the thing, let's compare to her older brother Devil May Cry...

Devil May Cry was great, and DMC2 was not good, and everyone knew it was not good, so DMC3 had feedback to be the best action game ever at its time (and still top 3 IMO).

But Bayonetta 2, while Bayonetta 2 isn't a bad game, it is a not great action game(meaning that is not above dmc 3, or bayonetta), it has so many limitations, and this is the exact opposite of what this genre should be, but, it was a game praised by the media, if we ever get a sequel, they will probably follow the same formula, unless hashimoto and the team knows that the game problems, and they decide to improve or at least get back to its roots.
>>
>>121983040
not quite cuhrayzee, but maybe you can get some of your stylish action jollies out of Gods Eater Burst
>>
File: 20151111_155256.jpg (3MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20151111_155256.jpg
3MB, 4128x2322px
Oh fuck I went ahead and did it. I swear those fuckers at the store were laughing at me when I bought onechanbara. They tried to contain their laughter but I saw them gave eachother a look and smirk. fuck you cgg I'll forever be that one guy who bought onechanbara and is probably at home fapping to that shit right now. They even commented when I decided to not buy infamous because I felt it wasn't interesting enough. They mocked my decision to buy onechanbara instead. I tried to explain that I wanted it for the gameplay but their eyes told me they didn't believe me. fuck man. Even the fat fuck behind me laughed when he saw what case I had in my hand.

Also look what it came with @pic related: an "art book" with lewds that's too high to fit in the case so I'm going to have to keep that shit somewhere else. But there was a little piece of scotch tape on the booklet that was cut open, so someone at the store must have been curious. Sadly I only found out when I got home. Speaking of going home I had to sit in the train and it was rush hour and the onechanbara case was in my pocket poking at my dick. I swear people were looking at me man.

I've reached the point of no return. I could have just stayed home and played bloody palace with dante, but no, I had to go and get muh oneechans.
>>
>>121997008
You took a really good step towards "not caring about what others think". This is a good thing (unless the "others" is your boss)
>>
I'm trying to git gud vs. the DMC4 bosses, just starting out and Berial is already giving me trouble.

I know you can prevent his explosion by extinguishing his flames, but doing so usually takes me too long so he does one explosion anyway and I find that really damn hard to dodge, especially since one of the best ways to attack him is by staying on him in the air. Before I can get down on the ground to start to get away I usually already get caught in the blast.

Any advice?
>>
>>121997008
>laughing at a grown ass adult buying men's goods
fuck those childish faggots, man. You should've just said, "fuck that gay shit" at Infamous. Be proud. Now make cuhrayzee. Or not. Game isn't 100% approved and many of us are just amused by the tits. Should have mentioned that. But whatever, you're my hero, my personal Lewdus Christ
>>
File: 1445388291094.jpg (80KB, 543x960px) Image search: [Google]
1445388291094.jpg
80KB, 543x960px
>>121997008
>not strolling into the place full of confidence and motivation
>not going straight for your Oneechan and slamming it on the counter
>not replying "Sorry, I'm only interested in good games!" to their attempt to shill Infamous
You had one chance to shed your Betamax coil anonymous.
>>
>>121997534
Dude, i used to work on a drugstore, and grown men used to be ashamed of buying condoms, they would ask in private to me or any person that worked there so no one else could hear.

It is funny how childish grown man can be, myself included. =P
>>
>>121956892
i got a controller so im back on the trish train, haha.
even worse i'm still strapped for ideas and still struggling w side switch divekick JC- i've got my 'ideal' trish combo in my mind and im pretty sure itd look super cool but also requires some ridiculous precision timing bc its almost all sideswitch divekicks

did you ever figure out how the heck those combo vids got attacks to hit a 2nd time/more than one use? i never figured it out
>>
>>121997008
>art book with lewds
PLEASE SCAN, MY LORD
>>
File: 1436225262865.png (69KB, 364x697px) Image search: [Google]
1436225262865.png
69KB, 364x697px
Anon who didn't know to choose between Bayo 1 and 2 here.

Now I finally tried them back to back, and I gotta say: damn. The difference is almost like night and day. The hard mode of 1 felt like when I first played Very Hard mode of DMC3 because I was totally lost with the game, it's nothing like the one in Bayo 2. The enemies are a lot more aggressive and if they gang up on you, you can pretty much die; also witch time is a lot less forgiving here.
The biggest thing that put me off was the different control scheme and the unability to customize it. Also Bayo feels a lot heavier and all the hits seem to pack up a stronger punch, but at the same time her air play seems to have more combo potential (I may be wrong though).

But honestly this whole experience has made appreciate Bayonetta as a series a lot more, it's been a while since I've felt so much satisfaction while playing something and having such a desire to improve.
>>
>>121997507
I know that with Dante there's the obvious option of Trickster and Lady has her grenade throw which has a large number of i-frames.

But what about Vergil, Nero and Trish?
>>
>>121998614
with Nero, his DT burst has I-frames much like Lady
with Vergil, you have a lot of spammable dodges while in DT
with Trish, you have to hope her diagnal drop kick can get you out of the way quickly enough
>>
>>121997008
If I wasn't in such a genuine place as /cgg/, I could have sweared that this is just a generic 4chan pasta.

I know that what you bought may be questionable for some people, specially to the most prude kind; but I also must say that you shame yourself way too much, and that very shame is what attracts other people's stares.
I mean, for the most part, people on the train always mind their own business, I doubt that that many people (unless you were dealing with jackasses) would care about a random guy who has a box with a hot girl on the cover.

As for the shop... you are doing those guys a favour for buying at their store, if they treat you like shit, tell them to fuck off, or even better, report them for harassment.
They are the ones who should try to please you, not you to them.

>tl;dr: this viewtiful post right here >>121997597
>>
>>121998848
>with Vergil, you have a lot of spammable dodges while in DT
Well I know about those, but I I'm having trouble dropping to the ground in time to take advantage of them quickly enough.

Do I just need to get better at spotting the tells for the explosions?
>>
>>121998975
lock on+ back+jump while in DT to trick down to ground. It's a retarded change from DMC3 but we all bear with it unless you use a mod.
>>
>>121997507
Belial can be a complete asshole to fight against. You will have to fight him several times in order to get a good grasp of his moves and how to dodge them.

Other than what the other anons have said, I recommend you to watch advanced play videos for each character.
>>
>>121999110
>lock on+ back+jump while in DT to trick down to ground.
oh lol
this should make things a lot easier, thanks

>>121999272
yeah, the thing is when I'm watching videos, a lot of times they aren't even facing the problems I face because of stuff they did before prevented them from ever reaching certain problematic situations. For example this one video I watched was so freaking fast in blowing the flames out, he'd never have to deal with the explosions.

What's a good way to be able to fight a boss over and over? Regular play you have to traverse a whole level to get there first and Bloody palace has 20 floors in between.
>>
>>121999707
With Vergil, Lady, or Nero you can just do mission 19 but for Dante and Trish it's either bloody palace or debug mode if you're on pc.
>>
>>121999707
Assuming you are not using PC. Then regular play for Nero/Lady/Vergil and BP for Dante and Trish, since their mission where Belial appears is long as fuck if I remember correctly.

The best advice to dodge his super big flame is >>121998848 and trickster for Dante. That's honestly all you need, and if you have trouble aplying the moves, you'll only have to practice more.

As for the row of flames that follow you; just run away and you'll be fine as long as you don't stop running. Belial might try to attack you along with the last flame, but you can always use a simple dodge to avoid both attacks.
>>
Thanks guys, you're great!

Didn't even remember mission 19 as I only just started to play again lol
Gonna go practice some more now
>>
>>121997991
I do not have a scanner, and not a nip can be seen in the book. The picture in my photo is the lewdest one. Don't worry, you're not missing out. Though if the game has some nice cutscenes I'll record and webm for you when the time comes.

>>121997274
>>121997534
>>121997597
>>121998945
It's hard to not care what others think. Even if I try to not care or dismiss the thought of someone assuming something weird about me it's still there, that feeling. It almost makes me feel like trying to shove the game into everyone's face to show them that I bought it, just so I have some sense of control over the fact that some people might not approve of my choices. fuck. I'll never enter that store again.
>>
>>122001208
just wear a mustache next time!
>>
>>121964796
>most defeated

Not Ninja Gaiden guy. Long ago I played Ninja Gaiden (Xbox) during the era of difficult games. I thought I was good at videogames, boy was I wrong. Ninja Gaiden is Mr.Miyagi forcing you to wax on wax off that shit until your fucking hands fall off. That A.I gave no fucks man.

I will say one though; after mastering my skills throughout the first playthrough I finally get to the final boss and completely rekt his shit. I rekted him so bad that I didn't think he was the last boss, I was like "OK bro phase 2 time-WAIT WHAT!? the credits are rolling!? WHAT THE FUCK!?" NG trained me to the point that I WAS Ryu Hayabusa and at that point in the game I mastered everything.

Till this day Ninja Gaiden (xbox) is the best experience I have ever had with any game. Too bad I was poor last gen and had to miss out on the PS3 games.
>>
>>122001208
Actual confidence is built up by pretending to be confident. Try it sometime, just seeing how literally everybody buys into it is what end up validating you "pretending act" enough that you realize it's not an act anymore.
>>
>>121998848
http://www.nicovideo.jp/watch/sm27503824
So when do Vergil's i-frames start and end because this guy is just spamming during the Dante and Angus fight.
>>
>>122001574
i feel like most people who love hard games had some sort of near-traumatizing experience with a difficult game(relative to their experience) at some point and it warped their perception of excitement. i pretty much experienced this playing through kingdom hearts when i was 10 on hard; losing to riku while underleveled 10 times in a row and trying to beat the hidden bosses must have broken something in me but i could never get into any action game that wasn't at least somewhat challenging after that point.
>>
>>122002578
thats called a fetish my friend
>>
>>122002578
That's not far from the truth. When under stress your brain creates a substance called cortisol which is a stress-reliever. When the brain gets used to high levels of cortisol for a long time it gets less sensitive to stress and more extreme situations are needed to trigger the same amount of excitement.
>>
File: deathsmiles cover art.jpg (379KB, 1063x1500px) Image search: [Google]
deathsmiles cover art.jpg
379KB, 1063x1500px
>>121997008
can't be as bad as the time i bought deathsmiles.
>>
File: 1445763649342.png (596KB, 1012x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1445763649342.png
596KB, 1012x1088px
>>121997008
>New Oneechan appears!

Took the title of Oneechan 3 away from me, now I'll have to be 4th sister and I hate being the youngest. I sure hope my copy gets here soon.

Now post more Onechanbara you....
>>
>>121997008
It's definitely about taking control, but you don't have to "shove the game into everyone's face". Just be cool about it.

>Yeah, it's got tits, but it's actually a good game.
vs
>N-No, I'm playing it for the g-gameplay..
>>
>>122001208
I understand how you feel.
>>122005393
Normally i try the extreme route:
>Yeah, it got tits, i love tits, and the game has great gameplay, it is perfect
>>
I got weird comments by my (female) flatmates about Bayonetta.

I told them I agreed with them until I actually played the game at which point I realized it's mostly satirical in nature + has awesome gameplay.
>>
>>122006961
What were they saying?
>>
>>122007293
>Oh, my god. Look at her butt. It is so big.
>>
>>122006961
Before getting bayonetta, i was more worried that the enemies were angels than the fact that bayonetta get naked fighting.

But before knowing who was kamiya and that he invented devil may cry, i thought that the game would be pure fan service garbage.

Today is one of my favorite games, and my favorite cuhrayzee....
>>
File: 1409268063-1.jpg (394KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1409268063-1.jpg
394KB, 1280x960px
So I think it's finally time we all answer the ultimate question: http://strawpoll.me/5980568
>>
>>122007621
No idea how many attacks there are in the game, or how much there is to explore, but the webms have looked good.
>>
>>122007621
game is not explored enough yet. we simply can't make an educated decision right now. give it more time, maybe see if the oneechan anons can make some cool videos.
>>
>>122007587
>i thought that the game would be pure fan service garbage.

you got an bad eye son. From the moment they reveal the first trailer "You want to touch me?" I knew this game was gold. Her design alone did it for me, and even normalfags like Cliff Bleszinski showed a lot of respect towards Bayonetta. he was actually jealous that he didn't think of such a awesome concept. And then they should gameplay..... yeah was a day 1 for me. I didn't give a fuck what anyone thought of me because I don't care. The gameplay is what matters. I was surprised that big reviewers like IGN even respected the game. I assumed Bayonetta would get 5s or 6s from most. Outside of femfags everyone else pretty much likes Bayonetta.
>>
>>122008267
I'm honest, and i admit, i was a fool back in the day, for several different reasons.

Well, a demo was enough to change my opinion, and to teach me that even when something is super sexy, there is a ton of other values that you can find in a game. (and sexy isn't bad either)
>>
>>122008028
>>122008161

Well that's the whole point of "add it to the list" so it'll get more notoriety than it currently has, and I must say... It's been a long time since this general has actually been very positive about anything outside the normal, and even the normal doesn't get much notoriety. It's also been along time since we've had this much discussion about anything outside of DMC. I mean sure we discuss things but then we move on. Onechanbara has been a topic here for quite awhile now. Transformers release was mostly negative here along with the other recent releases. Onechanbara manage to slip pass everyone's radar and is now getting its well deserved attention. If anything it has already broken the curse of negativity that flood this general.
>>
File: 1438927706974.jpg (89KB, 512x382px) Image search: [Google]
1438927706974.jpg
89KB, 512x382px
>>122008267
>>122008578

I wanted to show my brother the first chapter to show him how good the combat was and I forgot about the part where they slice her clothes open and she moans

Now he gets super uncomfortable whenever I talk about the game

Kamiya is god's gift to me
>>
>>121997008
Am I the only one who finds Oneechanbara's lewds distasteful?
I dunno, they just look vulgar.
Is the dress-up feature still available in this game?
I want my bitches with little clothes, but I have my limit.
>>
>>122007293
>What were they saying?
It's too lewd, very sexist, etc. pp.

The usual shit.
>>
>>122009593
I find it distasteful in that it's very juvenile form of lewd.

I'm probably going to get the game anyway.
>>
>>122009593
There's an very in depth costume/accessory editor in Z2 Choas. You can even relocate and re-size stuff.
>>
Rapid Slash into Air Trick is the best thing since sliced bread.
>>
>>122009327
>the part where they slice her clothes open and she moans
My gf loves those scenes.
That game started an unhealthy obsession with heels for her.
>>
>>122010219
>That game started an unhealthy obsession with heels for her
I'm fucking jealous anon.

My ex was into heels, but we never got to do much with them sadly.
>>
>>122010102
>There's an very in depth costume/accessory editor in Z2 Choas. You can even relocate and re-size stuff.
Holy shit nigga, I'm buying a PS4 now. This along with Bloodborne should be enough to keep me entertained.
MS better release something cool to go along with Scalebound, I hate buying consoles for one game.
>>
>>122002578
makes sense

I honestly have no Idea how NGBro would have the patience to do VST videos otherwise and play on Master Ninja just to write the guide. These games are so infuriating
>>
>tfw to get the hang of Vergil
holy shit this is motivating
>>
>>122010390
Do you have a PSN already? I'm about to replay Bloodborne in anticipation of the new Expansion coming later this month.
>>
File: 1136071720308.jpg (71KB, 625x685px) Image search: [Google]
1136071720308.jpg
71KB, 625x685px
>>121997008
Nigga you didn't bring a drawstring bag with you!? You always bring a drawstring bag when going on missions like these, the fuck is were you thinking?
>>
>>122011823
Wow, that's actually genius. I have like 3 from places that give you free shit for no reason. I think I'll drawstring my purchase. Although for me the big deal is having 3 kids and a wife at home.
>>
>>122011707
Nope. The PS4 will be my first sony console since the PS2.
>>
>>122007621

Man I wish Masane could have been a special guest character in Onechanbara. I mean this form or whatever looks like it was ripped right out of the witchblade anime.
>>
>>122011823
>drawstring bag

looked it up; one of those trendy normie bags? for what purpose?
>>
When I go out shopping I always bring my backpack so I don't have to take plastic trash from the shop to carry my things.
>>
why is vergil so cuhrayzee

https://youtu.be/C53qSiBqBYI?t=114
>>
File: 1447095224320.jpg (15KB, 546x474px) Image search: [Google]
1447095224320.jpg
15KB, 546x474px
>>122010156
>Air Trick

The amount of depth that was removed from the game by fucking up this one technique. One job Capcom. And I'm sure this new embedded trick no air trick shit is now the base design for Vergil which fucking sucks for the future.
>>
>>122015973

we have our own problems dipstick we have a list and we don't know what to put on it
>>
File: 1437236628283.png (258KB, 549x560px) Image search: [Google]
1437236628283.png
258KB, 549x560px
>>122015973
>>
>>122015879
explain
>>
File: Doctah Medicine.webm (3MB, 832x468px) Image search: [Google]
Doctah Medicine.webm
3MB, 832x468px
>>
>>122017148
just look at Blowhard's cmv. all the explaining you need.
>>
>>122017520
Cytomegalovirus?
Commercial Motor Vehicle?
>>
>>122017516
YOOO, SG HYPE!

xD
>>
>>122017148
Not that guy, but I was trying to loop this:
[JC Yamato , Jc Shoot + Air Stinger]xInfinity

Like a pseudo starrave. Well I couldn't do it consistently. But shit, I remembered I was playing vergil.

[Trick Yamato, Trick Shoot+Stinger]xInfinity

And I got it in 3 minutes, because its just mashing bumpers trick and shoot.
>>
File: ded.jpg (89KB, 717x960px) Image search: [Google]
ded.jpg
89KB, 717x960px
>>122017516
that put me to sleep
>>
>>122017773
angry?
maybe another dick?
most awkward date?
>>
>>122017995
those were the first two hits for googling cmv, no idea what it stand for
>>
>>122018421
Combo music video.
>>
>>122018421
no idea what mad stands for, either.

It actually pisses me off that it's still the term cuhrayzee goers use to this day.
>>
>>122017516
man skullgirls artstyle is so nice

indivisible on the other hand looks complete turd, such a shame
>>
>>122017890
Corection: [Trick Yamato, shoot + Stinger] That's it.

>>122017516
Where the fuck was IPS during all of this?
>>
>>122018728
Look at Skullgirls pre-alpha footage, and judge how good indivisible will look as a final product. ^^
>>
>>122018857
Comboing an assist probably doesn't trigger it, like marvel not scaling damage on assists.
>>
>>122018857
It was a double snap, Neither IPS or Undizzy trigger during that.
>>
>>122017890
execution barrier is not depth tho
>>
>>122018728 : I don't think it's bad, but! Alex Ahad was the lead character designer and lead art director for Skullgirls (he created the IP long before MikeZ and autumn games came along).

With Indivisible, the lead art director lady is basically in charge of watering down Alex's designs to fit a more "neutral" art style.

Again, I don't think it looks bad at all currently, and it does look different enough from Skullgirls.

>>122018946 >>122018980 : Ah true, forgot about that!
>>
File: doublesnap.jpg (35KB, 465x382px) Image search: [Google]
doublesnap.jpg
35KB, 465x382px
>>122018980
>>
>>122019092
Wait, Skullgirls wasn't created by Mike Z? He just joined some dude?

My life..
>>
>>122019240
Skullgirls, design-wise, lore-wise, is mainly alex.

Everything good about gameplay came from mike z and his love for marvel 2 and potemkin
>>
>>122019240
Everything "GAME" about SKullgirls is MikeZ. The dude started creating the engine a long while ago and he's super good at it.
(He was showcasing the engine yesterday on stream, and it has one thing that I've never seen on any oher engine and he refuses to explain to anyone how it works. Which is gangsta as fuck.)

But, the characters and world started development long long ago, by Alex Ahad. It was always a fighting game, but it used to be a very shitty prototype one before Mike (and later the rest of the team) got on.

Alex (oh-8) has had filia, parasoul, and a bunch of the other girls for a loooooong time. It saddens me that most people don't know that, but it's his fault for not being present during the final game's dissemination. people forgot about him, and Mike is all that matters now, haha.
>>
>>122008267
Same. Knowing that it was from the guy who made the first Devil May Cry and Viewtiful Joe really helped too, although back then I still didn't know too much about Kamiya or Clover.

Honestly right from the get-go, I knew Platinum Games was going to be special. I remember being super hyped for Bayonetta, Madworld, and Vanquish, and all three of them delivered to an extent (less so Madworld after the first playthrough for me).

I still find it funny how people still hate on Bayonetta when to me it's pretty much objectively one of the greatest action games of all time.

Beneath all of the ridiculous fan service is one of the deepest combat systems ever made and it's telling that so many people either didn't even try to dig deep into it or completely glimpsed over it.
>>
>>122019523
>it has one thing that I've never seen on any oher engine and he refuses to explain to anyone how it works
What was it?
>>
>>122019557

people still think DMC and DmC have the same combat

most people don't think about video games that much
>>
>>122019557
If I were going to git gud at any game, it'd be DMC4, because it's the only game that looks like it's literally out of my capabilities.

Everything else just looks so normal compared to it.
>>
>>122019893
The 3d lighting volumetricaly affecting the 2d sprites on a 3d space.

For anyone who doesn't know, Skullgirls sprites are planes with 3 different layers: Base color map, where each color is tied to an editable hex value, a Shading map (to which each color gradient gets mapped to), and a lines layer.

On top of that, each stage has dynamic REAL 3d lighting, that not only lights the stage itself, but also the characters. Some attacks also have lightsources attributed to them (like point lights), for example, Parasoul's trap spheres.

Yesterday, Mike showcased this in detail when he enabled some sort of Filia build where she had a little intermitently glowing sphere circling around her. When it was behind, it would generate a rim light, when it was in front, it would realistically light her from the front.

Now I don't know how they did it, but he guaranteed that it requires no extra input from the artists (so there's no like, depth map layer for the light to know "how" to shade the object) and it just fucking works, which is the only reason why it's in the game, because otherwise, it would've been a lot more work to implement..
>>
File: Falcon vs falcon.webm (1MB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
Falcon vs falcon.webm
1MB, 600x338px
>>
I'm pretty sure that it is normal to purchase Bayonetta 2 in stores without someone giving you a certain look. People tried to brush it off as sex appeal garbage but that didn't happen because luckily there are people in the world who realized that 1) the original creator of DMC is directing the game, 2) there's a fuckton of gameplay and 3) it's taking itself serious. People then wrote it off as a fun action game.

Now when Bayonetta went over to Nintendo I can't be the only one wondering where the fuck did all these so-called fans come from.

Answer: Those people who laughed at you for playing JRPGs weeb shit final came to realize that triple a game aren't even game. That's when they go buy all the good shit which by now only cost 5 - 20 bucks and then they finally show some fucking respect for good games. jeez I hate casuals. they kill shit then there all oops give it back give it back! but by then it's too fucking late. morons.
>>
>>122019974
Yeah it's really sad when you think about it. Maybe only really a very small percentage of people who play video games really try to really get into any given game, really dig into its systems, try to git gud, etc.

Only a few people really know what they're talking about regarding vidya, it's really sad.

DmC compared to DMC1, 3, or 4 is another good example b/c even though DmC really ISN'T *too* bad of a game, it's also more or less objectively inferior to 3 or 4 pretty much, maybe even 1 as well.

>>122020140
Nigga, I don't even know how to Royal Guard. You don't even know.
>>
>>122020594
it's actually because there's a fucking weird wii u culture where any half-decent game released on it is praised like the second coming
if bayo 2 was multiplat it would've sold more and gotten a shit reception because the nintendo crowd wouldn't have been there to defend it
>>
>>122020495
Man, I wish I knew fucking shit about video game development. Sounds interesting and SG is a fantastic-looking game. I should actually play it.
>>
>>122018728
Indivisible art is nowhere near final in any way, they've said this, all the incarnations at this point are just the base idea of the character.
>>
>>122021110
Skullgirls is a great game, i recommend, also, if you want to, you can look up the game that they are doing right now, Indivisible, there is a free prototype you can check. And they are running an indiegogo crowdfunding.
>>
>>122021148
(The incarnations already in the game are likely not to change however, as they wouldn't be throwing out 2 months of work. And yes, that's how long it took, they said it yesterday.)

>>122021110 : Yeah I just know terms from fucking with stuff like that, but I have zero idea on how to actually do stuff besides art.
Here's the link for their new game: http://www.support-indivisible.com
>>
>>121998614
>Vergil
DT'd dodges backwards, jumping high to use Starfall away from Berial, reversed Rapid Slash.

>Nero
Reversed Calibur, using charged shots to generate inertia away from Berial, DT explosion, Table Hopper, Shuffle.
>>
>>122021276
>>122021472
I knew about Indivisible and I'll check it out, thanks.
>>
BTW, I'd also like to add that Mike said that the game will have live weapon switching (1f, no pause or slowdown) outside of battle. So maybe we'll have some moderate fun comboing enemies outside of battle, even though that's clearly not the point of the game. Heh.
>>
>>122021472
>The incarnations already in the game are likely not to change
I'm not saying there will be sime sort of drastic difference in the actual design, I'm saying the art quality will be far higher.
>>
>>122022143
>live weapon switching (1f, no pause or slowdown)
Has there ever been a game where weapon switching took longer than one frame?

Could a game like that ever be crazy?
>>
>>122015879
>The amount of depth that was removed from the game by fucking up this one technique.
Actually I'd almost argue that the way Vergil can use Air Trick gave him more depth than usual. It's just that his gameplay is extremely trivial because not only he can cancel moves with it as much as he wants but he also deals absurd amounts of damage to enemies.

Vergil has a lot of depth since he's broken but he's also too easy to play.
>>
>>122022405
DMC1?
>>
>>122022197 : And I'm saying that they won't be making big changes to the designs that already have finished animations for them (which right now, are only the ones in the prototype) because that would imply modifying the work they've already done, perhaps substantially, depending on what changes are decided upon.

There's also the fact that they themselves, and the majority of people, are happy with the current look, not giving them a reason to change it.

>>122022405 : MGR kek. But also what I meant is that weapon switch pauses the game in indivisible. But that pause only happens for as long as you tap the button, so it won't be an issue, unlike in transformers, where they overlay the menu for 5 seconds in your face.

>>122022406 : I guess anon didn't mean depth, just lowered executon barrier. At least that's how I interpreted it.
>>
>>122022406
I believe, that the case with vergil is that he is not balanced to dmc4 enemies. =P
>>
>>122022684
Oh fuck, you just reminded me why that was a bad idea.

>>122022713
>MGR kek
But weapon switching in that game is menu-based.
>>
File: OutMotivated.jpg (86KB, 624x960px) Image search: [Google]
OutMotivated.jpg
86KB, 624x960px
>>122022804
>Implying Vergil isn't perfect in every way.
>>
>>122022804
He's never really been balanced to begin with.
>>
>>122022405
Weapon switching being non-instantaneous isn't even innately a bad thing.
>>
>>122022405
If you think that the pandora modes are not exactly the same weapon, and that the command to change between them makes it impossible to change between modes in less than 1 frame, so, we have it, in DMC4, with dante. =P
>>
>>122023309
>pandora modes are not exactly the same weapon
You're reaching for the stars bro. Pandora is literally 1 weapon with many forms.
>>
>>122023553
I know, is not even many forms, if we break down, it just throw different projectiles with different startups and recoveries.

But, we still have a inevitable delay between projectile X, and projectile Y. While, normally in devil may cry, this delay doesn't exist even with weapon switching (going from Ebony and Ivory bullets straight into Kalina Ann Shots and so on).

And if we think that Trish has access to some of those modes in a more quick way, we see that in theory, it is possible to make a stylish game where changing weapons take some time.

Well, w101 weapon switching is as fast as the player can be, i believe some motions will take more than 1 frame to do (hammer, bowgun and such)
>>
>>122023553
>reaching bro
you kinda/sorta sound like a faggot

>>122023178
>>
>>122023553
He's saying if you treated the pandora modes as different weapons, switching between them is more than 1 frame.
>>
>>122023178
Sounds like it could throw off balance though.

What I was thinking of, was a hypothetical game where weapon switching on the fly might be tense b/c it could last for longer than you'd imagine, leaving you a bit more vulnerable than usual.

>>122023309
I guess?
>>
>>122023814
Like the other guy said: You are reaching with Pandora. Just because the input to do a different attack is stupid and takes very long, doesn't mean you're weapon switching.

Also, all motion-type inputs in every game take more than 1 frame to execute by the player. It is literally physically impossible to do a half circle or any other motion in 1 frame.
>>
>retardation

Okay, back to the game for me.
>>
>>122024693
What are you talking about?
>>
>>122020495
With my experience in working with video games in one course back in college, he might be using vectors.

I was part of a group that wanted to make a 3d flight simulator and the main engine guy was also a physics major. He created a vector Clas entirely based on physics that will cast shadows and light based on a light source and will show the light whether the object was pointing to or opposite of the object.

I may have a clue on how he did it.
>>
File: Thinking.jpg (8KB, 300x168px) Image search: [Google]
Thinking.jpg
8KB, 300x168px
How do you guys not get bored of Bloody Palace May Cry? I can't go 10 minutes playing that shit anymore. What the hell type of motivating drug are you using?
>>
>>122001023
Been practicing some more, I can consistently extinguish his flames now and dodge all of his shit most of the time.

The big explosions still give me trouble in terms of how fast I need to react, even with trick to the ground as Vergil devil triggered, but I definitely made some great progress!
>>
>>122025337
Right, the thing is, it is volumetrically shading something that has no volume.
(Might be what you're saying, but I don't understand enough to confirm, ofc)
>>
>>122025387
I just wish that if you've beaten it once you could do a stage select.

Starting over at level 1 gets old after a while I admit.
>>
>>122025387
>What the hell type of motivating drug are you using?
The fact that you have Dante to experiment with a lot of shit makes it worthwhile if you're getting pretty good.
>>
>>122025919
Hey, at least pc dmc4 players can mod it and play what they want.

Now try to practice against bayonetta. =P
>>
>>122025387
i havent beaten it yet
>>
>>122026229
>Now try to practice against bayonetta. =P
in 2 you could just go multiplayer
>>
>>122026353
Doesn't really help, AI partner fucks everything up, can't use Bracelet of Time, have to revive AI if they take damage, etc.
>>
>>122026461
>AI partner fucks everything up
>have to revive AI if they take damage
from what I remember you could just let the AI die without consequences
>>
>>122026721
You remember wrong, if they sit on the floor too long without being revived you lose.
>>
>>122026353
Well, there isn't much to practice in bayonetta 2, just dodge and get witch time.

I want to practice against bayo 1 bayonetta, the closest i can think is practicing the last jeanne fight until perfection.
>>
>>122026225
NO, no, hell no. There's no way this can be the reason why you play BDMC for long hours. Not to mention most just select an enemy type, turn on the practice mode and let the the autism take over. So there's no way that can be your drug for every session. And the drug usually stop having an effect with each uses, so need a more stronger motivating drug over time.
>>
>>122025387
It's fun to experiment with the different characters.
>>
>>122028168
pretty much this

when I play mmorpgs I'm an altoholic, constantly swapping characters or trying different specs. Doesn't matter if I replay the same content for the 100th time as long as I got entirely different playstyles to choose from.

In regard to that DMC4:SE is a godsend.
>>
>>122025643
You happen to have a stream link or even a gif/webm? I wanna see this for myself. Because the way I'm imagining it is like an orb of light rotating around the sprite in different angles and doing what you sasaid.
>>
>>122026959
The game is fun because there's a lot of depth, so that's why a lot of people still play DMC4. Mostly bloody palace.
I use Dante and Nero mostly. I don't really touch special edition since I'm not all that interested in the new characters anymore.
>>
>>122029219
I think that his point was mainly, other games in this list have a lot of depht in their combat, and also have good content.
>>
>>122029336
> other games in this list have a lot of depht in their combat
Not as much as dmc3 or dmc4
>>
>>122029159
/labzero/v/25123570 (add twitch.tv before that)
04:05:22 is when he's injecting that build into the game (or whatever, lol) and he proceeds to showcase it.
>>
>>122029451
I'm going to enter in a dangerous territory.

But I honestly believe that bayonetta has as much to offer as dmc 3, and more than dmc 4. Wonderful 101 to me enters in the same aspect, there is so much in that game untapped.
>>
>tfw you've gone beyond crazy
>want to play some more
>but everything you do after is just total shite
what does /cgg/ play to relax and recharge?
>>
>>122030497
DMC4SE
>>
>>122029970
>But I honestly believe that bayonetta has as much to offer as dmc 3
>and more than dmc 4.

Yeah no. Bayonetta doesn't have that much to work with compared to DMC3 or DMC4.
>>
why are games so fucking hand-holdy and afraid of doing anything complex and difficult to pick up?

games like dwarf fortress, hellsinker, a lot of MUDs, Roguelikes, and many of the greatest competitive games of all time have all proven that games do not have to be accessible or streamlined to be excellent.

Cuhrayzee would be 100x better if action games weren't limited by designers deliberately simplifying and making their games shallow because it isn't "acceptable" to make a game that the layman can't pick up and enjoy.

fuck this world
>>
>>122030497
I play porn. Not as if my wrists are going to get more fucked up
>>
>>122031262
>Cuhrayzee would be 100x better if action games weren't limited by designers deliberately simplifying and making their games shallow because it isn't "acceptable" to make a game that the layman can't pick up and enjoy.
and who would pay for those games, anon?
>>
>>122007621
>http://strawpoll.me/5980568

>>122008161
>game is not explored enough yet. we simply can't make an educated decision right now.

Good
- i've posted webms for people to see. Without going out of my way to list every single mechanic, I can say there's a lot to play with in the combat system and you're given the freedom to do pretty much whatever you want with it. There's a small handful of shared moves, but outside of that there is a fair bit to explore between the nuances of each character, their 2 weapons + sub weapon, and their special moves.

Bad
- As mentioned before all of the bosses battles are trash. There's no fun to be had or styling to do when they all have infinite armor.

What's Iffy
- Enemies typically come in large (nearly musou sized) groups. They're more aggressive than typical DW fodder and are prone to attacking you all at once. There's actually decent enemy variety overall, but it can be kind of a cluster fuck when you're fighting dudes with shotguns, chain guns, werewolves, ogres, lanky dudes with stretchy limbs,etc. all at once. Doesn't stop you from doing cool things and it's still possible to play the game with some finesse, but I suspect the large mobs to turn some people off regardless.

Those are really the main points it comes down to when deciding how you feel about the game
>>
>>122031081
would you kindly express why?
>>
>>122031771
10 sure out of 4 no, as of now
>>
holy smokes this game is fun

just literally drop any other shit and download it on emulator, you will search for original later anyway because instant fall in love factor

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KE0BNdZMCNE
>>
>>122029970
I've always felt that no one's really scratched the surface with Bayo yet. It's just such a weird game it's hard to know what to do with it

>>122032161
seconding this, advance guardian heroes is fun as fuck
hope you like royal guard tho
>>
>>122032352
>I've always felt that no one's really scratched the surface with Bayo yet. It's just such a weird game it's hard to know what to do with it

I think the same, like, i have hundreds of hours in bayonetta, but only about 1 year ago i decided and started learning the in-depht stuff from the game, and what you can do, and everytime, this games impress me more and more, and i firmly believe that i'll find a lot of stuff once i get to the level of the greates cuhrayzee players in other games.
>>
File: 1427536813819.jpg (70KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
1427536813819.jpg
70KB, 500x500px
>>122030497
Zelda and Shin Megami Tensei games.

Sometimes other stuff, but those are my favorite.
>>
>>122031928
Not him, but it's pretty obvious. It less combat options, less air game, there's really nothing more to it. It's just objectively a more shallow game. It isn't bad or anything but it's not DMC. Why do you think DMC3/4 have so much content out there but there's barely any Bayonetta?
>>
>>122031928
Bayonetta lacks tech.
When you think about it, there's really not much Bayonetta has to offer as a whole when it comes to advanced techniques or known techniques. A lot of stuff that the game already has comes from DMC + original stuff like witch time and dodge offset. And on top of that, the execution barrier is really, REALLY low considering on what is possible with the game.

I could list all of Nero's mechanics and techniques and it would be more than what Bayonetta has to offer. I'm dead serious.
>>
>>122030497
Pretty much anything.
Currently I'm into DFO. I like beat 'em ups.
>>
>>122030497
C9

Continent of the Ninth Seal has character classes with great melee combat as well as ranged casters and giant gunblade loli

sadly, there is no Dante/Bayo clones

best take on berserker I've ever seen to go full Gatsu, though
>>
File: t.webm (2MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
t.webm
2MB, 800x450px
>>121998614
just divekick as trish that thing is the only invincible move she has but its fully invincible until shortly after she lands so you can just go through the move
>>
>>122031715
i don't fucking know. that's part of the problem, too. nobody will pay for this shit because very very few people are even capable of appreciating it, but at the same time fewer and fewer people will even be capable of appreciating it in the future because there are no games like this drawing people beyond the entry level of play.

i just wish game developers could feasibly take risks like making dense, complicated games for a small set of people without getting fucked in the ass financially. how do super underground music groups support themselves? how are art films feasible? we need to learn from that shit somehow.
>>
>>122030497
I recently played through SOMA and it was a very interesting experience. I was enthralled by the story and the themes in it.

(Basically I just play whatever my gf feels like playing)
>>
>>122033108
>Why do you think DMC3/4 have so much content out there but there's barely any Bayonetta?

It has a smaller player base. It has little to do with depth when even DmC has more shit out there than Bayonetta .
>>
>>122035663
DmC has more depth than Bayonetta
>>
>>122035663
>It has little to do with depth when even DmC has more shit out there than Bayonetta
That's funny considering that even DmC actually has more to it than Bayonetta. Despite being a shitty game.
>>
>>122035312
>how do super underground music groups support themselves?
merch mostly
I'd actually love to buy good video game t-shirts like I buy bandshirts.
>how are art films feasible?
public funding
>>
>>122033108
>>122033363
>>122036210

So, much, lack of knowledge, it hurts.
>>
>>122036482
Alright, then educate me on what you know about Bayonetta combat mechanics.
>>
>>122036482
You think that Bayonetta has more combat depth and potential to it than DMC4? Are we really starting this bait?
>>
>>122036482
Then fill us up with your supposed knowledge shitposter-kun
>>
File: Unfinished Combo 2.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Unfinished Combo 2.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>122029564
Ah ok, so I was right and even guessed correctly on how the lighting was shown.

So yeah, It's possible that the way he did it was applying a 3DVector class into the 2D environment. The way Vectors work in Physics is completely different from mathematics because not only does it have the x,y and z axis, it also has a direction.

So wherever the orb's vector is pointing, it will produce that light onto the sprite. I would assume the direction is the center of the sprite. Mike did also say that the Shading map is what's also taking part of the lighting. So the Shading map is also produced is a "3D" map.

These are just my guesses though. I could be entirely wrong or I may be close.
>>
Best way to deal with the window Agnus is hiding behind as Vergil on DMD?
>>
>>122036946
You misinterpreted what he said about the shading map.

While the shading map contributes ot the overall shading of the character (for obvious reasons) and as a guide for the color gradients, when they tried to use it as some sort of "guide" for the 3d lighting they weren't getting satisfactory results. So in the end they didn't use it.

I don't know about the rest.
>>
>>122036687
More potential? Yes. More depht? Not so sure.

>>122036776
I'm not shitposting, i honestly believe that bayonetta mechanics are superior to dmc 4 in almost every aspect.

>>122033108
Bayonetta has more aerial options than any character in devil may cry. DMC3/4 has more content only because it is more popular and it is more accessible.

>>122033363
Bayonetta has less tech? I honestly don't know how to answer this, because i don't know what you want from that. If you care to explain where you think it is lacking i might provide a satisfatory answer. Because i can't think of one important aspect in dmc that isn't presented in a different way in bayonetta, just as good or better.
>>
File: 1430865479617.jpg (12KB, 263x294px) Image search: [Google]
1430865479617.jpg
12KB, 263x294px
>>122035717
>>122036210

how can this possibly be true
>>
>>122037452
nvmd, figured some shit out
>>
>>122038040
It's not, depth =/= combos.
>>
>>122037863
>More depth? Not so sure
>then the rest of this post
Think you might want to clarify what you think depth is and what you think Bayonetta has over DMC4 pal, because you seem pretty retarded. Combo potential is lower, there is less tech, there is less aerial options. What the fuck are you talking about?
>>
>>122037673
Yeah I misinterpreted that part but a little later on Mike does confirm that the engine is built on a 3D Engine. Everything is rendered in 3D but they used sprites instead of models.
>>
>>122038691
> Combo potential is lower
> less aerial options

Not him, but neither one of those things is true.
>>
>>122038691
Depht: Different mechanics, that people will not find at first, that makes the game unique, and more enjoyable, stuff to find about and that changes completely how you see the combat and enemies. Everything that it is interesting to research and learn that is not obvious at first.

What i think that bayonetta has over DMC4?

In general you have more deffensive and offensive options to approach enemies.
You have more control over the character and you are not bound by recovery in almost any time.
Each set of weapons in bayonetta is complete by itself, and even with the most basic weapons in the game, bayonetta has already a lot in her arsenal, each weapon brings a complete moveset by itself.
If you add weapons, while most of them share the same animations for the moves, you still have a lot of unique weapons.

Her aerial options are infinite, you can do complete strings, use the different feathers from the bird form, relauch, juggle in every possible direction.

Acessories are fun and also brings more to work with, both in combat and making combos.

Enemies in Bayonetta are also more active and more interesting to fight against.

Risk/Reward mechanics are also more present.

Crowd control is more present in bayonetta.
>>
>>122040106
I literally couldn't find the words to reply to a post this stupid so I'm not going to bother.

I play Bayonetta way more than DMC but you're just flat out wrong.
>>
>>122037863
>Bayonetta has more aerial options than any character in devil may cry
While Bayonetta has good aerial control and a great teleport, the one thing I found lacking is that Bayonetta lacks a good midair dash unless you want to count Stinger (which imo is still pretty slow)

>If you care to explain where you think it is lacking i might provide a satisfatory answer.
The game is very shallow, meaning that there's not much depth to it. On the surface, you have mechanics like Witch Time, Dodge Offset, Jump Cancelling (not DMC's JC), Momentum manipulation with Ice Skates, and a few other things. After that, there's not much to talk about other than combo variety.

But when you look at DMC3 or DMC4, the list of mechanics and advanced techniques they have stack up a lot more than what Bayonetta has to offer. I'll list some Nero stuff.

>Nero
Max/Ex-Act system
Exceed Cancelling (Using Rev to slow Nero's descent/stall in midair)
Exceed Buffering (Buffering moves to ignore Exceed drain)
Charged Shot Mechanics (Charge Lvl and knockback manipulation)
D.T. Cancelling (Cancelling moves with D.T. Explosion)
D.T. Showdown/Maximum Bet Cancel (Cancelling High Roller with D.T.'d moves)
Summoned Sword manipulation
Phantom Devil Bringer (Grabbing an enemy then JCing the grab within 1-2 frames in midair to cause enemies to lose collision properties. Looks cool but not much use)
Frost Teleport Manipulation (Weird but you can cause Frosts to teleport based on hitbox collissions.
>>
it was impossible to tell from that webm i posted earlier, but

i really like the way that sylvia's sliding > uppercut makes the uppercut's animation cooler
maybe joe has that too i dunno
>>
>>122040819
shhh

we're bashing Bayonetta right now
>>
>>122018728

>indivisible on the other hand looks complete turd

I don't fancy a lot of the designs personally but I think the artstyle is still pretty nice.

I love the way the protag looks at least, she's a qt
>>
>>122040703
You know that you saying that and nothing is the same thing right? I can say: "i have way more time with dmc4 than i have with bayonetta and i think that", and it doesn't mean anything.

And i'm not trying to prove nothing, i'm showing my vision so either i can show something cool, or learn something interesting.

>>122040730
Really great post in general, thanks for listing some nero stuff (while some of that stuff looks useless). Seeing as most people focus on dante.
>>
>>122042097
What do you want me to say, with a post like that explaining your definition of depth and then saying Bayonetta has more of it is just flat out wrong. There is nothing to discuss.
>>
File: DMC4ParadigmShift5.webm (2MB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
DMC4ParadigmShift5.webm
2MB, 852x480px
>>122040730
And while I'm at it, here's some Dante stuff and global things that every character has.

>Dante
Style Switching + Weapon Switching
Distortion
Just Frame Charges
Lucifer Sword Manipulation
Guard Cancelling (Lucifer Guard Cancel, Trickster Dash Guard Cancel and etc.)
Flying Guard/Skyrun
Lucifer Glitch (Using ecstasy to generate a hitbox on Dante's head while he can do other stuff without using ecstasy).
Starrave/Siderave/Reverserave

>Global Stuff
Jump Cancelling (Using Enemy Step to cancel attack animations)
Reversed Attacks (Reversing command moves by buffering a move then using the command move you want then tilting the direction you want to go before letting go of the lock on button)
Inertia (Momentum gained for certain moves. Some moves can store inertia to be used for later use. Dante mainly benefits the most from Inertia due to Flying Guard which increases his aerial mobility options tenfold)

>>122042097
>(while some of that stuff looks useless
The only useless thing is Phantom DB and Frost Teleport Manipulation. Everything else can be extremely useful in high level play.
>>
>>122042287
really glad you answered me. There are a lot of stuff present in dmc that i can see that doesn't make a presence in bayonetta in any similar way. And there is a lot to dmc 4 that exists basically because the game is a unfinished mess. But you proved your point why you think bayonetta is shallow.

I believe that Bayonetta has more to offer yet, you said (besides dodge offset, and witch time), but those mechanics offer large options and i believe that there is untapped potential in bayonetta, but i'll have to prove that myself in the future. Thanks anon.
>>
>>122040730
>The game is very shallow, meaning that there's not much depth to it.

You're literally retarded if you think depth comes from a bunch of superfluous combo tech.
>>
Excuse me, but what are these discussions trying to prove?
That only DMC3/4 qualify as deep/cuhrayzee?
That Bayonetta is better than either of those?

It just seems like a pointless conversation.
>>
>>122044807
And you're retarded if you think Max/Ex-Act, D.T. Cancelling, and Charged shot mechanics are superfluous combo tech.
>>
File: 1428012252167.jpg (42KB, 449x503px) Image search: [Google]
1428012252167.jpg
42KB, 449x503px
>>122045072
>pointless conversation
welcome to /cgg/
>>
>>122045349
Yeah I mean,t hey could literally be talking about anything else regarding these games.

Anything else that wasn't absolutely useless..
>>
>>122038040
DmC flying tech
>>
>>122046361
Did you mean Swan Lake style?
>>
>>122046508
Edgy hawk style
>>
>>122046729
Sanic Soar Style
>>
>>122045072
I think the original point was that we should all play Bayonetta more and find new tech
But now fuck if I know what's going on
>>
>>122030497
Shitty games. Every once in a while I just lose motivation and playing something bad like bujingai or anything else that's unorthodox compared to cgg standards. Sometimes you just need something fresh.

>>122022405
Yakuza 0, which is not cuhrayzee
yakuza ishin, which might be cuhrayzee-lite

>>122007621
I still haven't had the chance to try it. I've been busy. Will pass along my formal verdict as oneechanbruh #3 tomorrow
>>
>>122047796
That and well he made ignorant claims saying that Bayonetta is on par with the DMC games when it comes to complexity.
>>
>>122043462
>And there is a lot to dmc 4 that exists basically because the game is a unfinished mess.
No not really.

The game itself feels like it's missing an extra campaign for Dante but that's about it. The combat system however seems like it was just taken from DMC3 and dumbed down.
>>
>>122049290
>dumbed down
Does this thread ever stop with the poor fatalistic all-encopassing negative statements?
>>
>>122049290
Well, there is also the fact that the game probably didn't pass trough stuff like QA, and a lot of the techniques are just glitches.
>>
>>122049290
>dumbed down
You stupid m8?
>>
>>122049893
The only technique I'm certain is a glitch is Lucifer Glitch.

>>122049742
the hell are you talking about?

>>122050067
Yes, as in all of Dante's moves are toned down from his DMC3 counterpart. He can switch styles but the cost of it is that his weapons aren't as effective. A good example is Beowulf vs Gilgamesh.
>>
>>122047796
i only have a ps3, should i even bother
>>
>>122050164
>the hell are you taking about?

You ask this, but proceed to list what you think is dumbed down, while ignoring what they added to the game.
>His weapons/styles aren't as effective/varied.
Sure. But he has 2 more to use (almost 3...) + any style specific move at any time.

Enemy interactions were simplified, but the hitbox variety (and weight classes) are a lot more varied.
You can't "drift" anymore as you JC, but you can carry momentum with your moves (inertia).

It's an unfair blanket statement to say that it was "dumbed down" when it's just changed. Shit is just different.

That's what I'm talking about.
>>
File: file.png (527KB, 600x626px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
527KB, 600x626px
god hand is my favorite cuhrayzee
>>
>>122050953
>Enemy interactions were simplified, but the hitbox variety (and weight classes) are a lot more varied.
Even though they are more varied, the AI of the enemies is handled a lot worse. Most enemies take forever to close the gap whenever they become separated from Dante which magnifies how easily you can manipulate the camera to your advantage. Since enemies aren't really as aggressive, DMD becomes more of a cakewalk.

>Sure. But he has 2 more to use (almost 3...) + any style specific move at any time.
But what makes it ok to remove features that previous moves have? Don't get me wrong I don't hate DMC4, I play the living shit out of it. But when I go back to DMC3 to play, I realize how much was lost in the process compared to DMC4. On top of that, you had 5 weapons and guns to choose from.
>>
>>122051574
>But what makes it ok to remove features that previous weapons have**
Mean to say that.
>>
>>122051574
I can't disagree with any of what you're saying.

Although I can explain one by telling you that the environments you fight in are much larger, which brings to the forefront an issue that you'd only find in DMC3 bloodypalace ; and the second I'd imagine is the case because of lack of budget/time and also just being a testing ground. It was the first time any game had instant access to all this shit, there's a possibility that they didn't want to overwhelm "regular" players more than they did.

All I'm saying is, you can't deny that relevant shit that previously did not exist, now does, adding layers that previously weren't there, even if they left out previous, perhaps better options.

It just bothered me because it came right after the useless "DMC is deep, Bayonetta is shallow" conversation.
>>
I haven't touched DMC since the original game on PS2.

I heard the PC port of DMC3 was busted. Was that ever fixed? Does it emulate well? Should I just jump into DMC4SE instead?
>>
>>122052168
Most of the areas in DMC4 aren't necessarily that big. Some areas also have bad camera angles. The best areas that I know of which has a lot of room is Mission 17 and Mission 12. Then again, DMC4's aerial game was focused upon more compared to DMC3 due to how DMC4's gravity physics worked.

>It just bothered me because it came right after the useless "DMC is deep, Bayonetta is shallow" conversation.
An anon brought it up in the thread, so people answered him accordingly.
>>
>>122052595
>Was that ever fixed?
Yes thanks to the style switcher mod

>Does it emulate well?
It does but there's input lag on the PSCX2 emulator.

>Should I just jump into DMC4SE instead
Play both.
>>
>>122031771

I finished up medium difficulty tonight and started to enjoy it more towards the end. I have to agree with you on most of your points, especially the musou-sized clusterfucks. Default camera is also fucking atrocious, set that shit to "far" for at least a tolerable experience.

Infinite boss armor means the cuhrayzee video is going to be from no-damage clears, which unfortunately will look a little bland due to the repetitive nature of the fights. On the other hand, I hear you unlock rings that can put you in permanent dare drive mode so that could be used to showcase some shenanigans.

For anyone getting the game, I highly recommend focusing on upgrading character weapons as soon as possible. Your basic combos will function just fine for most of the game and the damage boost will make things less of a pain in the ass.
>>
>>122055367
>For anyone getting the game, I highly recommend focusing on upgrading character weapons as soon as possible.
Will do. Just started this shit up. Does the game even have an execution barrier? I'm mashing and mid air juggles just fly out like it's nothing.
>>
File: 1387459789322.png (13KB, 500x344px) Image search: [Google]
1387459789322.png
13KB, 500x344px
>>122056132

Not really. At its core it's more about having a functional strategy than executing anything overly complicated. This is probably minus a few points on the cuhrayzee front, but it's better for people like me who don't want their difference between a D rank and a V rank to be one dropped one-frame input.

Anyway, the most important things I learned my first time through were that you can't focus entirely on ground game and you want to have a reserve of superpowered bikini girls on hand at all times. Werewolves and laser homos can be kept in the air constantly using chases, which keeps them from being turbocunts. The only enemies you can't really juggle are mudmen and bosses. Maybe a few others, but air combos are key to surviving effectively.
>>
>Can't think of combos straight away when I'm playing the game unless I just go mindlessly crazy and try anything.
>Have to actually spend time writing down transcripts of moves that can link to each other and then create a combo on pen and paper before trying it out then squeeze in a few extra moves here and there or change if not possible.

Does anyone else do this? Kind of feel like an oddball.
>>
>>122056940
>writing down moves that can link to each other, then creating a combo on paper
That's literally what I've been doing. I cannot think of new shit on the fly.
>>
>>122057279
>>122056940
Not that weird. I basically keep repeating a certain pattern and experiment with adding 1 after it. Accidentally doing cool stuff and not realizing how I did it never happens to me.
>>
>>122058386
I do this. But also write it down. Sometimes ideas come when writing shit down.

(I write stuff down because I'm shit at consistently and quickly executing stuff, so I need to remember it next time I fire up the game, so I can record or learn it properly)
>>
>>122050364
i dunno anon
maybe the constant lag will make it easier to experiment
>>
>>122060370
It won't.
>>
>>121929393
Transformers isn't bad though.
>>
When bayo lags, does it frameskip, or just slow down? Both? I don't remember.
>>
By any chance does someone have some of the Nightshade webms?
>>
File: Muh Oneechans 1.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Muh Oneechans 1.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
Seriously I've been doing this type of shit after 5 minutes of playing. It's how virgil in dmc4se doesn't feel as rewarding because he already moves super fast and flashy no matter what you do, but times 10.

It does have some depth though.

>>122063639
Frameskip with added blurring effect that increases intensity with every dropped frame.
>>
>>122064120
Ah fuck I forgot about the blurring. You're right. God what a shoddy optimization job. Fuck Sega or platinum or whatever.
>>
>>122064490
It's sega's fault for not optimizing correctly but the blurring effect was probably programmed at platinum so at least one programmer there is fucking retarded.
>>
>>122064120
That's unfortunate. It's hard to tell how tough a game is from just clips, I guess.

If you're going to return it, you could
>Okay, I'm done fappin. So what was that you were saying about Infamous?
>>
>>122065949
Kek. Can you return games for the price you got it nowadays?
It's a pretty bad game desu, but it does have some style potential. It's just that it doesn't feel much better than playing normally.
>>
>>122067525
>return game for the price you got them.
Unlikely. Good luck :/
>>
File: Vermintide.webm (876KB, 722x406px) Image search: [Google]
Vermintide.webm
876KB, 722x406px
why is ninja gaiden so hard aaa
>>
>>121998147
>The biggest thing that put me off was the different control scheme and the unability to customize it
Only Bayo 1 isn't customizable because quoting Kamiya "There is no need for option to change controls because they're perfect as is" he's right tho.

Bayo 2 has customizable controls (including control scheme that makes it identical to Bayo 1), it's one of many small quality of life improvements B2 did over B1
>>
>>122064120
>punching forward at chest level
>hitting enemy below her feet
jesus fuck those hitboxes
she really is dmc4 vergil
>>
File: Muh Oneechans 2.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Muh Oneechans 2.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>122068696
You ain't seen nothing yet. There's instances of enemies being 3x your height in distance below you and still they get hit.
>>
File: combo 2.webm (3MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
combo 2.webm
3MB, 720x480px
>>122065949
> It's hard to tell how tough a game is from just clips, I guess.

There's not really any comparison to be made between that and old stuff I recorded for the game.
>>
>>122069764
>true Onee-chan has arrived
>>
File: 1274278811944.gif (281KB, 278x206px) Image search: [Google]
1274278811944.gif
281KB, 278x206px
>>122069764
Are you saying my combos are shit?
>>
>>122070231
I must agree that he has more aesthetic appeal and pacing. Rather than just wildstyling around.

>:
>>
File: 1336433128331.gif (248KB, 352x240px) Image search: [Google]
1336433128331.gif
248KB, 352x240px
>>122070375
fucking oneechans ;_;
>>
File: Mission Mode Combo.webm (2MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Mission Mode Combo.webm
2MB, 720x480px
>>122070231

By your own admission it's stuff you were doing after 5 minutes, and it looks like mashing honestly. I'm just telling him to not get all crestfallen because I already showed multiple times in the past there's plenty more to the game than just that.
>>
>>122072620
How's the sound design in this game? Is it bothersome?

Trish's sounds tire the shit out of me because of the electricity multi-hit stuff sounds like a peaking microphone inside a trash can, constantly. This sounds like it might be that also?
>>
>>122073247
Other than a weird glitch I've encountered in the training room I haven't been particularly bothered by it, but I haven't given it much thought either.

Here's a random video (not mine) if you want to try to gauge it for yourself.

https://youtu.be/t1KXz5zZ1Zg?t=1m16s
>>
>>122074391
Sounds as good as a musou can sound, although sort of watery/squishy like DmC.
I guess it's justified because of all the blood effects.
It's ok.

Thanks for the video!
>>
>>122068419
which game? because if you haven't tried NG2, boy do i have news for you.

>chapter fucking 11
what do i even do with any of the weapons other than the VF and TDS? TDS at least has the utility to get me around a fight and VF has so much range/priority that i can just mash through fights, but with the other weapons i feel like i can't even play. what's the key to getting offense started with the chain, scythe and tonfas?
>>
>>122075358
>scythe
tap X a bunch and hope it delimbs
>tonfas
HJ any time an enemy breathes near you and hope your combos delimb
>>
>>122075913
I am much more worried about getting spammed down by arrows/exploding shurikens during my chains than I am about landing hits. It isn't a problem mashing out attacks, it's a problem doing so in a safe manner while also making the hits count.
>>
>>122075358
Sigma 1 I don't got an xbox
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jgb-FuA9fik

Well, it's more of a music video than a combo video, but it was pretty fun.
>>
>>122077773
Great video. Wish we got to see more stuff like this on the general. Maybe I should get off my ass and make something too lol
>>
>>122079367
I would be grateful if you did. /cgg/ hates LoK
>>
>>122079515
Not that guy but I like the game for what it is. I just like it's style. Did stop playing half way through however.
>>
>>122072620
My post was a joke man. Lighten up. Now you've got me all self conscious about my combos.
>>
File: Muh Oneechans 3.webm (3MB, 720x420px) Image search: [Google]
Muh Oneechans 3.webm
3MB, 720x420px
>>122080354
though I'm glad we won't have to look at 400+hit combos every time. That would be a bitch to webm.
>>
>>122069764
What's with the red/blue/yellow bars in the middle of the screen?
>>
>>122080429
This webm was actually supposed to be 2 minutes long.
>>
>>122068419
>filename
idgi
then again I haven't played vermintide yet
>>
>>122077773
>is now playing Fallout 4
heh
>>
>>122075913
It is really really really hard to not delimb something with the Tonfas.
>>
>>122080576
Its beating up a rat senpai
>>
>>122081505
I see the vermin, I'm missing the tide

know what I'm sayin?
>>
>>122080483
According to the first onechanbara game which had the same combo practice bar:

Red : Attack animation frames that you can't cancel
Yellow : frames during which the attack actually touches the opponents I.E. : active frames
Blue : Recovery frames during which you can cancel the animation by something else, like a roll
Cyan : Cool Combo window frames. As you notice they are around the Yellow area. So basically you have to hit X "around" when the previous attack hits the opponent to get a "cool combo".
(idk if it's in this game but it was in the previous ones:)
Grey : Chaotic Maelstrom window frames
Purple : Zombie pierce window frames

The more yellow frames and "cool combos" you land, the faster your attack come out (at least in the previous onech games, I don't know about the new one)
>>
>>122081767
guess it's time to put a pastebin in the OP
sarcasm
>>
>>122082030
someone should because you know every time an onechanbara webm is posted, someone will ask what the bars at the bottom of the screen mean
>>
File: 1445485559719.png (10KB, 381x351px) Image search: [Google]
1445485559719.png
10KB, 381x351px
>Being able to get a sneak peek at what Dosh has prepared for his VST entry

I didn't even know Sengoku Basara was capable of looking like that. Every other video I've seen for the series, absolutely pales in comparison to just one combo he did. It'd be like comparing KAIL if he was a modern player to DK if he was an early player with his current level of skill.

Everyone participating in the Traditional will be doomed unless someone popular like Donguri happens again or a bunch of people with no understanding of mechanics "rigs" the vote. I trust /cgg/ will see the light, even though many might not have played the games.
>>
File: Onechan 5.jpg (98KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Onechan 5.jpg
98KB, 1280x720px
>>122082862
last time somebody posted a paste of a game that wasn't 100% accepted to the OP was Transformers. Although, people seem to be more accepting towards Onechanbara Z2 Chaos. Must be the power of tits
>>
>>122081767
so basically the entire thing becomes a rythm game?
>>
>>122084070
Sure! Just like star-raving in DMC4!
1L2LK1L2LK1L2LK1L2LK1L2LK1L2LK1L2LK1L2LK1L2LK1L2LK1L2LK
>>
>>122085054

>Just like star-raving

Let's not do this please
>>
Ineed a decent metroidvania game

movie related - last one I had fun with

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7_8ybTtYxK4
>>
>>121964796
Fire Leo in Viewtiful Joe. I didn't know you had to mach-speed the rocks so I got booty blasted for like 3 days.
>>
>>121997683
>ashamed
>of buying condoms

What kind if society do we live in where you have to be ashamed of getting laid?
>>
>>122086219
Sex degrades women
>>
>>122085665
are you lost?
But check out La-Mulana

>>122085675
same, i barely ever used mach speed power

When i looked it up i wasn't even mad because there i knew there was no chance i could have been figured out by myself

Earlier in the game, game did the same with those black enemies with specific patterns. I stopped playing for several months until i saw in a let's play that there is a pattern.
>>
>>122086308
muh patriarchy, Trish is a fighting fuck-toy, Gloria is black face, Lady's attire is sexual objectification, memes I need more memes
>>
About VST7, how many entries of each game there will be?Do you guys have a guess.

I hope to see some good bayonetta and w101.

Also looking foward to dmc 3 entries.
>>
>>122087275
dmc3 dead game, 4 is the hot shit
>>
>>122087275

>I hope to see some good bayonetta

AAAAHAHAHAHAHAHA

me too yoshesque pls enter ;_;

Seriously though as far as I'm aware we don't have any other big Bayo people who browse this general, and I mean big. PhantomResonance is also very lazy so he's likely not entering. I do hope we get both games too though.

I want to see God Hand from someone that isn't Mike. Don't get me wrong, his play is incredible, but it's nice to see different people put their own spin on things properly.
>>
>>122085665
>Ineed a decent metroidvania game
>movie related - last one I had fun with
Valdis Story is the game you're looking for.

Really great combat + combo system, awesome amounts of customization and amazing boss design.
>>
>>122087746
I really want capcom to release DMC 5 with like, no campaign at all, only bloody palace and 6 different playable characters. And then, everyone would play only that.
>>
>>122087951
give me a boss rush mode besides bloody palace so I can skip the trash

also have an option of randomized order of stages
>>
>>122087275
ignoring traditional/freestyle
DMC4/DMC4SE will take about 70% of the entire entries
God Hand will have only two entries, maybe 4
Bayonetta 1 or 2, will have maybe two or 4 entries
DMC3 will have maybe two entries
FBF will have one or two entries
Ninja Gaiden will have one or two entries
Sengoku Basara will have one or two entries
VJ will get one if lucky
W101 will get one if lucky
nobody will do MKH as it was kicked out
nobody will do MGR, Vanquish or DMC1
we will get a couple of joke entries
>>
>>122088440

Oddly enough I don't even think DMC took up 40% of the entries last VST

That's a huuuuge improvement on our part I think
>>
>>122087827
God Hand? I've seen one entry last vst, it was from Dan, i believe, really cool, i didn't watch the other God Hand entries.

And yeah, we will get probably a john chin entry for bayonetta where he proves that he can press the dodge button.
>>
>>122085090
>you took me seriously
I guess I should do what the other dudes do with sarcasm
>>
>>122088440
>we will get a couple of joke entries
I'm especially interested in these.

>>122085665
>>122087946
Valdis story was sort of cool, and the mechanics are well tweaked, but the lack of switching magic on the fly still pisses me off. If you make everything in a game to be technically capable then why the fuck do you limit the amount of options by doing something so stupid? I even complained to the dev about it. I think his answer was retarded, I dunno it was too long ago.
>>
File: ninja-gaiden-sigma.jpg (232KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
ninja-gaiden-sigma.jpg
232KB, 1280x1024px
Can we talk about Ninja Gaiden Sigma?

Ninja Gaiden Sigma is fucking frustrating as hell. I don't know why people say that Ninja Gaiden 2 is more frustating, because it's actually much more playable than Ninja Gaiden Sigma.

I played Ninja Gaiden 2 and it was extremely fluid, responsive, polished and enjoyable. Yes, there was bullshit coming from random Incindiary Shuriken ninja spam, but Ryu had the tools to deal with them. Then I played Ninja Gaiden Sigma. Ryu is clunky in comparison to the nimble Ryu from Ninja Gaiden 2.

Here are my complaints about Ninja Gaiden Sigma:

1. So many of his attacks have long recovery frames that you can't cancel out of. Whereas in Ninja Gaiden 2 you could fluidly chain dashes and hops to get from one place to another, in Ninja Gaiden Sigma, Ryu's rolls are incredibly slow and have so many recovery frames unless you chain it into a hop. Same with Flying Swallow. So much recovery. And the enemies LOVE to attack you while you're in that recovery.

2. Enemies LOVE to block your attacks. It's very frustrating. It just slows down the pace of the combat so damn much. I miss the speed and fluidity of Ninja Gaiden 2.

3. You cannot block certain attacks, unlike in Ninja Gaiden 2 where even magic projectile attacks you could block. I hated that electricity cannon boss for this reason.

4. Why is the Square button the button to examine items? I've had so many occasions where I accidentally either leave a room or examine a corpse while I'm fending off a mob.

5. WHY THE FUCK IS THERE NO TARGETING RETICLE WHEN AIMING ARROWS? THIS IS INDEFENSIBLE BULLSHIT.
>>
>>122089170
minor question, why are you comparing NG Sigma to NG2 and not NG Black?
>>
>>122033108
>less options, less airgame
Bullshit and you know it. I love dmc4 too but most of its depth and combos comes from jump cancelling the same 2-3 moves repeatedly. Yeah, you'll knock a dude away and then trickster dash towards them afterwards but that's about it.
Bayonetta has various combos in addition to command normals. Dodge/panther/spear offset, all the accessories and what they do.

I feel like bayonetta DOES have more depth than dmc but the community is bigger for dmc so no one really wants to explore.
>>
>>122089369
I played Ninja Gaiden 2 at my relative's house while visiting his side of the country. He has the 360. I finished the game in the week I stayed at his place up to Master Ninja.

I only have a PS3 at home. So I can't play Ninja Gaiden Black. Apparently, though, from what I've read in forums, Ninja Gaiden Black has even less polished bullshit than Sigma, like how you apparently can't do a LV2 charge in NGB unless you absorb essence.
>>
The only game I played was pretty much DMC3
Should I buy 4?
I also played PSO2 for about 3 years but that's not very relevant I think
>>
>>122040703
>I literally couldn't find the words to reply to a post this stupid so I'm not going to bother.
And THIS is /cgg/(and I guess 4chan)'s problem. First anon went through all the trouble of posting a well thought-out post only for the rebuttal to be "ur dum".

Either explain why he's dumb or shut the fuck up.
>>
>>122089827
ur dum
>>
>>122087951
>I really want capcom to release DMC 5 with like, no campaign at all, only bloody palace and 6 different playable characters

DMC5 F2P dungeon crawler
You can play as DMC icons including Sparda, Nelo Angelo Eva, Lucia, Patty etc. But you have to buy all of them for 5$ each
Costumes DLC such as Swimwear, Lingerie, Halloween, Christmas etc are 3$ each
Game is full RNG Diablo loot drops but with the same DMC gameplay you know and have been mastering since 2005
PVP modes are included as well
Story takes place after DMC2 and you need to stop Mundus again. But this time Dante went to hell to save Vergil(Nelo Angelo)/Sparda/Eva etc and with their powers combined they stop Mundus once and for all. Nero, Lady and Trish etc. joins because, "why not"
>>
Use Witch Time Alfheims with Jeanne are a nightmare.

Mainly on NSIC, where i can't get by doing a perfect parry. D=
>>
>>122089581
sure
>>
>>122089870
Not even that guy but you're being a cunt. He's right. Either reply with information regarding the discussion or keep yer trap shut.
>>
>>122090276
Nice samefag
>>
>>122090276
ur dum dum
>>
>>122090276
>Not even that guy but you're being a cunt.
nigga it was a joke

I laffed
>>
>>122083283
no worries, Mike will win again
sarcasm
>>
>>122091249
Implying a game like god hand can win VST
sardonic tone
>>
File: 1459140864498.gif (868KB, 540x401px) Image search: [Google]
1459140864498.gif
868KB, 540x401px
>>122092568

>Friends and other people told me in the face of great DMC players, God Hand would never stand a chance
>Mfw being the first to win a VST with solely one game that wasn't DMC and proving those guys wrong
>>
>want to play Bayonetta
>only have PS3
>have literally the version with the worst framerate of them all
>barely 30 fps while 360 and Wii U gets 50+ fps.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=du0eEWddqVQ

Why the hell did I buy a PS3 in 2007? Metal Gear Solid 4 wasn't worth the purchase.
>>
>>122094076
Seriously? I just got bayo on ps3...
>>
>>122094076
Funny enough, the only thing that made me pick the xbox 360 over the ps3 at the time was the price, later i found out how lucky i was to get the console that has the good bayonetta version. =P
>>
>>122094076
ps3 has no games
sarcasm
you don't own DMC4, Vanquish, NGS etc on PS3?
>>
>>122089521
ngb/s1 is not that hard. It bothers me a bit that you claim to have beaten mentor on ng2 yet have difficulty with ngs1.
>>
>>122081767
The grey and purple stuff isn't in Z2 so it's just

Red- Frames that can only be canceled with evades/jumps, Vamp Skills/Ecstasy combos, or cannot be canceled at all. Chase has a weird exception to this.
Blue- Frames that can be canceled with any other action. The Square CC finishers and the resulting reloads are an exception to this.
Yellow- Active frames
Cyan- When you should press buttons to maintain Cool Combo.

>>122082862
>you know every time an onechanbara webm is posted, someone will ask what the bars at the bottom of the screen mean

That's kinda why I just turned them off eventually.
>>
>>122094429
I'm not saying it's hard, I'm saying it's surprisingly much more clunky and slow than NG2.

I just got done beating the stage with the two tanks and the helicopter boss. At that point, I had only died about 4 times. What inspired me to write my previous rant was the section after the helicopter boss where you had to destroy those lights on the tower with your bow and arrow.

The lack of targeting reticule (and all those other things I listed previously in the other post) made me fed up with how clunky and unpolished this game was compared to NG2.
>>
File: under-night-in-birth-exe-late-0.jpg (96KB, 695x432px) Image search: [Google]
under-night-in-birth-exe-late-0.jpg
96KB, 695x432px
>>122094275
Yeah, I do, but I still wished that I would have gotten a 360, because at least I could play Ninja Gaiden 2 (instead of Ninja Gaiden Sigma 2) and could play Bayo with superior framerate.

The only good thing about my PS3 is just the various Japanese fighting games that aren't available on the 360, like pic related.
>>
>>122083294
I'm not particularly fond of it. I was just about to post about it and then the powr got cut. My point is that the game motivates button mashing and that the reward for doing so is flashier than elder god tier level dmc4 play.
Another point is the obviously cheaply programmed game mechanics. Character movement is a constant value making it look like moving a cursor, some launchers that end your character in the air are actually still on the ground resulting in skipped frames when cancelled that shouldn't be skipped, almost verything can cancel everything but that might also feel that way because of the ridiculous speed. Speaking of which, the speed is unbearable in combination with the flashy effects that obstruct the screen constant which was most likely done to hide the bad animations and ps2 tier level design.

I like the character switching mechanic and the game probably has enough attacks and mechanics to be cuhrayzee, but my personal opinion is that it's a tedious piece of crap and I regret buying it.

I'm in this castle level now. Please tell me it's over soon.
>>
>>122096296
> My point is that the game motivates button mashing

Cool Combo is a lame ass mechanic, but it's the exact opposite of that when you deal more damage, are faster, and all of your meters fill quicker if you make use of it.

>the reward for doing so is flashier than elder god tier level dmc4 play.

stop exaggerating, mashing in this game is as dull as it is in any other musou.

>I'm in this castle level now. Please tell me it's over soon.

The level design was definitely at its worst towards the end of the game.
>>
>>122095007
I think this is just a case of expecting a sequel to be exactly like its predecessor.
Like someone playing Sonic 1 after playing Sonic 2 and saying "why cant sonic spindash?"

>no aiming reticle is stupid
we'll have to agree to disagree on this one
>>
>>122077773
>Blonde Korra

Yes. Very yess.
>>
>>122097480
>>122097480
>Cool Combo is a lame ass mechanic, but it's the exact opposite of that when you deal more damage, are faster, and all of your meters fill quicker if you make use of it.
But I want the game to go slower. Why would I ever consider trying it when the game is already TWO SPEEDS FAST AND WAY TOO FAST!!!

>stop exaggerating, mashing in this game is as dull as it is in any other musou.
I'm not exaggerating. Also the game is miles ahead of any musou game I've played. However shit it is, at least it's not a musou.

>The level design was definitely at its worst towards the end of the game.
Does that mean I can stop playing soon? I still need to actually go into practice mode and analyze the mechanics properly before I can give my "final certified cgg opinion".
>>
>>122094076
>Why the hell did I buy a PS3 in 2007?
Demon's Souls and Valkyria Chronicles made my purchase kinda worth it.

Gonna be PC ports now, but oh well.
>>
>>122098170
>Why would I ever consider trying it when the game is already TWO SPEEDS FAST AND WAY TOO FAST!!!

Because it's not that fast, visually speaking or in terms of inputs.

>I'm not exaggerating

You are though. Flashy visual effects or not you can easily tell when somebody is just haphazardly pressing buttons. It looks as boring as it is.

>Does that mean I can stop playing soon?

There's another 4 or 5 chapters I think.
>>
>>122068440
The default controls of Bayo 2 are better. Fuck Kamiya.
>>
File: Milla.webm (1MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Milla.webm
1MB, 720x480px
>>121929393
>Judith
>not Milla

but I don't even have Vesperia.
>>
File: cute.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
cute.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
>>122079367
Thanks! It was mostly just fun figuring out how to sync things with the music, like most of my other videos.

>>122080715
Now I can hop on the bandwagon, too.

>>122097597
I was thinking of using more swaps for the rest of the Guilty Gear cast, but I liked this one too much. lol

>>122079515
>/cgg/ hates LoK
I’ve always felt like if Korra wasn’t accepted, then a lot of other games shouldn’t be as well. It’s definitely cuhrayzee-lite, but practically everything is when compared to DMC4.

As for making more Korra stuff, there just isn’t much else to do, unfortunately. There's the usual Platinum techniques, like dodge offset, whatever cancels, etc, but not much else as far as I can tell.

If there is anyone looking to explore LoK, though, here's some other cute stuff I found:

>Guard-canceled Fire j.66Y leaves you slightly higher than your starting height, so it’s useable for indefinite air time
>Fire j.Y keeps the “jet boosters” even after switching styles

>Air tornados sometimes hit in a way that keeps a target juggled longer than usual
>Air j.X has a “critical” animation sometimes; seems height/timing related
>Air 46Y sometimes goes diagonally upwards against an airborne target, leaving yourself airborne

>Water Y / j.Y with the additional-hits accessory has unpredictable behavior
>Water yY can detonate multiple pools of water at once

>Air j.Y stops once it reaches a wall, but still reaches its active frames
>>
>>122102139
That combo looks............... cool as fuck.
>>
File: Arc 2x Rep.webm (2MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Arc 2x Rep.webm
2MB, 640x360px
Trying to practice this a little more, it's a little trickier than it looks since you need to dodge cancel all of these immediately. Not to mention when you teleport, the direction can be a little sensitive and either teleport you downward, upwards, or the opposite side you're trying to switch to.

I'm trying to do it within one slice, one teleport rep but it's a lot harder to do since you can be either too high or the enemy drops below the slice. It's a little easier to do this with the small enemy since it bounces higher but the hurtbox is small and you may miss it.
>>
File: 1435724504814.jpg (152KB, 640x720px) Image search: [Google]
1435724504814.jpg
152KB, 640x720px
Reminder: I left the cat out the hat and the more I see the cat the more I feel regret. The the depression sinks in.

why live?
>>
>>122106025
I really like that.

It's boring to see Freesia combos that are stage-dependant for their juggles. Like juggling an enemy upwards, and Freesia landing on the platform above to reset her air options. It just felt cheap.

When's someone going to mod in a move switcher?
>>
>>122106557
Yeah, there's some problems with that since you can only use one air dash and one double jump, but Silhouette Mirage with dodge cancelling makes air options a lot more versatile, but very limited since it uses up the magic meter.
>>
File: hqdefault (3).jpg (12KB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
hqdefault (3).jpg
12KB, 480x360px
bump
>>
>>122104325
> It’s definitely cuhrayzee-lite, but practically everything is when compared to DMC4

When will this stupid meme die.
>>
>>122095264
nigga you can buy a 360 for like $30. stop being a fag
>>
>>122114219
>When will this stupid meme die.

Never because every time a new game appears everyone compares it to DMC.
>>
File: BM Comb FIN.webm (2MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
BM Comb FIN.webm
2MB, 1280x720px
Hey /cgg/ there's a beta key giveaway going on right now. If you'd like to tryout Blade & Soul NA/EU you can now. However just like any beta key giveaway it requires 5mins of your time by signing up for websites that you'll never use.

There's about 4000 keys available.

http://www.mmorpg.com/giveaways.cfm/offer/654/Blade-Soul-Closed-Beta-Key-Giveaway.html
>>
>>122114219
It won't, because even Bayonetta, the second most technical game, gets shit on by DMCers.
>>
crossover never
>>
Why do ninja prefer Helicopters as a use of transportation?
>>
>>122119141
because that's Metal as all hell.
>>
>>122119141
>Shinobi (ps2)
>Ninja Gaiden 2
>Ninja Blade

maybe its a reference to some sort of pop culture?
>>
>>122120174
Ninja Blade was such a fucking bad game. I couldn't even finish it after the tunnel boss.
>>
>>122120290
It wasn't completely terrible just... hitting the enemies made it feel like god of war
>>
>>122089170
it just has different gameplay. you went in expecting to play NG2 again and got blasted because NGB/NGS require a different, more methodical approach to offense and defense. i did the exact same thing except the other way around; went into NG2 expecting a more thoughtful approach to combat, got blasted when enemy groups started to overwhelm me.

they're different games and can't be directly compared, honestly. if you want some tips, Ryu has tons of tools for opening up an opponent's blocks. try using wind path to break an opponent's guard then forward+square with DS to immediately start a combo as you land. you can also use many attacks as guard breakers, like grounded DS launcher xx shuriken cancel. also, guillotine throw rocks.

when it comes to moving around and defense you should focus on positioning yourself well instead of darting around like crazy. use rolljumping as a way to disengage rather than as a way to approach specific enemies, then reengage on more favorable terms. you want to use positioning and baits much more because counterhitting is so much more valuable in NGS/B.
>>
>tfw practicing your favorite action game knowing it will never be cuhrayzee ;_;

have any of you heavily practiced any games that aren't cuhrayzee? what motivated you to do so and what were you aiming to accomplish with it?
>>
>>122121991
Well, you have other genres that require practice, mostly competitive games, First person shooter, MOBAs, Fighting games, even competitive pokemon requires a lot of practice and experience. While not exactly competitive, in a lot of mmorpgs people will do practice runs for certain dungeons, or even do a difficult dungeon a lot of times to get that loot.

But training in a similar fashion to a cuhrayzee game? I can only think of fighting games in general. I play some.
>>
>>122122471
Also, There are also people that do speedruns, and this goes into a lot of different genres (i preffer watching speedruns of metroid games to be honest). And boy, those require practice.
>>
>>122120779
Plus, it had way too many QTEs.
And they were bad QTEs.
>>
File: 1429386692871.jpg (140KB, 560x570px) Image search: [Google]
1429386692871.jpg
140KB, 560x570px
but cuhrayzee games don't require skill, they require autism.
>>
>>122124220
Am i supposed to be offended by this?
>>
>>122124220
autism = skill
>>
>get DMC4:SE
>start out as Vergil because why the fuck not
>been practicing JT with Vergil
>get tired eventually
>switch to Nero
>haven't played Nero in ages
>actually manage to pull off Ex-Act and Max-Act with ease now
>combo like mad
>style points all over that bitch
>blowing up faggets with Blue Rose all over that place
>grabbing shit and pummeling bosses like nobody's business
I have no idea why I always hated on Nero.

The new costumes in the SE also make him look less like a pussy. Loving that purple coat + scarf combo
>>
>>122124487
>offended by the truth

What? Why? How else will you reach the next level?
>>
>>122125050
How is it truth though?
To play any sort of game that has moderate difficulty takes some sort of skill.
>>
>playing the same game for nearly 10 years, shunning any change
>intensely focusing on the same repetitive task for hours on end
>scared of social interaction

Autism Speaks
>>
>>122125672
that doesn't have anything to do with the two points before it though
>10 years
i doubt many of us have been practicing for 10 whole years

otherwise you're right. but then most people in the world are autistic because almost everyone gets into something seriously like this at least once in their life
>>
>>122125672
>playing the same game for nearly 10 years, shunning any change
Went from DMC3 to DMC4 and still messing around with other games.

>intensely focusing on the same repetitive task for hours on end
If you suck, yeah. Otherwise you'll end up doing different stuff.

My job involves speaking with people on a daily basis so no.
>>
>>122125672
People have played the same game in other genres for much more time, if the game is good, why not?

About the social interaction part, well, this is from person to person, but is not hard to believe that a lot of people play games seriously, and have social lives.

In fighting games, the guy that is known for having probably the best execution, is married man with a kid.
>>
File: Ryucomic.jpg (40KB, 394x369px) Image search: [Google]
Ryucomic.jpg
40KB, 394x369px
bump
>>
can i post an advanced gameplay webm about a beat em up that isn't cuhrayzee?
>>
>>122129656
>Playing catch up is not fun especially when in the form of years
So you're too lazy to put in the effort to obtain a degree of skill? That's all I needed to read to discard your entire post.
>>
>>122129656
don't bitch, whine and write a whole fucking post over how you want to be special
play FBF, VJ, God Hand, Vanquish, Sengoku Basara, Bayonetta, DMC3 basically any other game that isn't fucking DMC4
>>122130059
might as well. Explain what is so advanced about it but don't do comparisons to God Hand or some shit
>>
>>122129656
>Playing catch up is not fun especially when in the form of years.
So you're just lazy? I still see new players catching up while developing a unique style of their own.

>Nowadays DMC4 players seem like burnt out teachers just waiting for their next check to come in and are annoyed by little punks like myself who want to learn their game.
It's just people who are good at DMC4 and answer questions to those willing to learn. They never get attitudes and they are always eager to answer.
>>
>>122130470
okay, i'll make some webms showing off advanced tech and strategy. this game is hard though so it's difficult to actually demonstrate the potential in practice lol

i'll get there though
>>
>>122130168
Maybe I should have said playing catch up in a game with zero tech to be discovered isn't fun. yeah better wording here.

Discovering things is the reason why I cuhrayzee. If there's nothing to discover than it's a waste of time. Call me a scientist or explorer I guess.

What about you? At this point in DMCs life why do you play it? More importantly come you post your most recent work from the game? Are you happy with your progress?

>>122130470
>play FBF, VJ, God Hand, Vanquish, Sengoku Basara, Bayonetta, DMC3 basically any other game that isn't fucking DMC4

I think I did answer this already. Why are you yelling?

>>122130525
>It's just people who are good at DMC4 and answer questions to those willing to learn. They never get attitudes and they are always eager to answer.

That's true but sometimes they get very angry. I think the better word would be defensive.
>>
>>122129656
>Playing catch up is not fun especially when in the form of years.
I started martial arts 2 years ago

literally what it feels like
>>
>>122095007
>I'm not saying it's hard, I'm saying it's surprisingly much more clunky and slow than NG2.
It's almost like NGS is came before NG2.

Your issue was expecting 1:1 games and never bothered to look at the differences, and now you realize that they have some considerable differences.

Try not to play NGB/NGS like you are playing NG2, and try to not approach the game in the same way. As soon as you realize how different they are, you will feel less inclined to rant.
>>
>>122131009
if you're so behind in dmc4 then how do you know if there's tech left to discover and progress to be made
>>
File: Shocking Inertia.webm (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
Shocking Inertia.webm
3MB, 853x480px
>>122131009
>That's true but sometimes they get very angry. I think the better word would be defensive.
No we don't.

If people ask me questions on certain aspects, I answer them. I can't recall 1 person who acted like a dick within the community other than stuck up snobs that people already didn't like.
>>
>>122131009
I play it because it's fun. If I was going to get assblasted over not being the first in line to discover tech I wouldn't have continued. It's not like the lack of new tech makes something instantly unenjoyable you know. I'm happy with the progress I've made even if I'm not one of the top players in the world.
>>
Sometimes I wish there was a fighting game with a solo mode like DMC.

I don't mind gitting gud in DMC or Bayonetta because practising vs. the AI is actually fun. Practising vs. the AI in fightan games is boredom incarnate.

Or go the other way around and add in a 1on1 multiplayer mode.

tl;dr:
wanna fight people but can't be arsed gitting gud at fighting games
>>
>>122131020
>comparing real life martial arts to video games
Nice try.

>>122131536
>if you're so behind in dmc4 then how do you know if there's tech left to discover and progress to be made

Because I followed the community, played(casually) it back when it release, played it again (later) and mastered some of the stuff, etc. And because I had been debating on whether or not I should make it my main game, No?

>>122131878
OK but do you have something to show off your progression? Something that isn't a webm combo, like maybe traditional? Or have you been practicing this entire time and not showing off the hard work you put into DMC4?
>>
>>122132885
>Nice try.
It's true for any skill though. Same can be said about playing an instrument for example.
>>
>>122132885
>Or have you been practicing this entire time and not showing off the hard work you put into DMC4?

>showing off
>hard work
>video games
>you play for fun

You have some fucked up concepts m8
>>
>>122132885
>Something that isn't a webm combo, like maybe traditional?
Learning combos can easily transition to gameplay though.
>>
>>122133124
We're getting off topic now. I'll just say that training the body vs sitting on your fat ass. There's no comparison. Now back to DMC.

>>122133278
>>122133478

You could just say NO. Because if I was talking to people who does have something to show they'd just show it off instead of coming up with some logical explanation for why they don't have a DMC4 resume.

I don't know about you, but I play cuhrayzee games, play them serious and I always attempt to go to the next level and then show off my work. Hopefully people will see it and players of the same game will critique it or take something from it they didn't know about. When I play games for fun I go play Call of Duty. Sitting in a training room for hours is commitment. It can be fun but the way you put it sounds like you're a casual.
>>
>>122134314
>There's no comparison
Funny you should say that cause I was having a discussion about precisely the subject of martial arts and their relation to video games with my fencing instructor. They're way, way more similar than you'd care to admit.

He was literally applying fencing concepts like Vor, Nach and Indes as well as Zufechten, Handarbeit and Abzug to his video gaming. Successfully so.

I'll trust the word of a man who has traveled Europe, China, India and Japan in search of understanding of martial arts over yours who cannot even acquire adequacy in DMC4.
>>
File: NeroJCPractic.webm (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
NeroJCPractic.webm
3MB, 853x480px
>>122134314
>You could just say NO.
Well I'm not the original guy that you asked. But if you want me to be serious for a moment, I've improved at DMC4 more than I'd ever thought I would. And all I do is just play through GMD floors 1-3, fight against bosses, go through default bp, play in DMD/GMD missions, and occasionally practice combos.

And I wouldn't really call it "dedication". It's "play when you feel like playing".
>>
>>122134314
i don't understand why you are so against the comparison between practicing martial arts and practicing games

they both require technique that is built up over a long period of time and when you start out you're generally far behind the best in terms of skill and knowledge. even after a couple years of practice you're still probably behind

i cannot understand why you're so adamantly refusing the comparison
>>
>>122135279
>who cannot even acquire adequacy in DMC4.

It's by choice. I'm probably better than all you when it comes to video games in general. Everything I play I play at a serious level and I mastered it. Anyway that's enough. Because now I sound like your typical e-peen faggot. hurr durr I'm better than you haha suck it faggot etc. etc. etc. etc.

I choose NOT to go on learning DMC4 because there's nothing to be discovered. That's it. When DMC5 comes out I'll be there along with everyone else and I'll probably be 100 times more committed to the game than you. I will play it for hours non stop because I was to find everything. People who beat me to the punch I envy them but it raises my determination. Once all tech in DMC5 has been found or when I feel it has reached a cap I'll quit DMC5 and more on to something else. I don't just play game for fun, I play them for mechanics, the engine. My only goal is to break them. If I can't break them than I'll just twist them, and if I can't do that I'm playing the wrong game.
>>
It feels so weird people talking about deciding which game to pick up and i'm here: Woah, this game is cool, i want to play it, and do that.
>>
>>122136271
then play Sengoku Basara/Ninja Gaiden/God Hand etc.
we need guys like you, dudes that are willing to break a game or take it to the next level and be a trend setter + there are only one or two dedicated anons in those games
>>
File: 1391239060322.gif (1MB, 320x180px) Image search: [Google]
1391239060322.gif
1MB, 320x180px
>>122119141

I notice ninja blow up a lot of helicopters and tanks. Maybe I'm reading into it a bit too much, but I'm pretty sure it's some motif relating to the power of the human spirit over machinery. Or something to that effect.

>>122119295

Ninja are pretty fuckin' metal.
>>
>>122136335
nah, it's just one pathetic autist we're laughing at and making fun of
>>
File: 1438400924929.jpg (27KB, 248x244px) Image search: [Google]
1438400924929.jpg
27KB, 248x244px
>>122136271
>I'm probably better than all you when it comes to video games in general
>>
>>122136271
>I sound like your typical e-peen faggot
yes
yes you do
>>
>>122136271
So which game are you playing?

>I'm probably better than all of you when it comes to video games in general
This is easily quantifiable via an imageboard, thanks for sharing.
>>
File: Ninja Blade.jpg (45KB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
Ninja Blade.jpg
45KB, 640x360px
>>122120290
>>122120779
>>122120174
>ninja blade
heard that it's so bad it's good. Is it worth the 10$? Can't be as bad as Ninja Gaiden Z
>>
>>122137248
It's worth a few bucks for the experience, but it absolutely is not so bad it's good, it's just plain bad. The most fun I had with the game was infinite jumping around for shits.
>>
File: TRIGGERED.png (425KB, 855x430px) Image search: [Google]
TRIGGERED.png
425KB, 855x430px
>>122136637
>>122136769
>>122136849

You just couldn't restrain yourselves, could you? lol
>>
>>122136335
>It feels so weird people talking about deciding which game to pick up and i'm here: Woah, this game is cool, i want to play it, and do that.

You want to do what others have already DONE while I like to distance myself from everyone. They X copy me, not the other way around. Which is why there's no point in playing DMC4. Only the established players are worth anything and there's only breadcrumbs remaining in the bag.

>>122136604
I already mention that I'm branching out to other games. When someone comes along with a lot of shit from other games that anon is the one you're talking to now. I'll release something that'll draw interest, watch and see.
>>
>>122137248
i would rather spend that money on something better. i watched a friend play through it rather than doing it myself.
>>
>>122138217
You're such a special and uniquely skilled individual.

Stop posting any time
>>
>>122138404
You act like my mindset towards games is wrong or something. Being the one who wants to break the game first. Being the one who will discover most tech and being jealous if someone finds it before me. Being jealous if someone finds a situation feat before me. These all parts of my motivation for playing cuhrayzee. I don't play to be one timer. Y'know that guy who entered VST once and no longer does. No, not me. I play to establish a name for myself and I do have a cocky smiles on my face. This is the mindset I bring to every game I touch.

Now why do you play cuhrayzee? You saw something and thought it was cool so now you just want to "be apart of that community" and nothing else?

Here's some "Things that make me jealous as fuck" in the cuhrayzee community:

- Blowhard's Vergil
- Bright's Vergil
- Donguri's Dante
- Chasertech's Nero (nah I kid, never really cared for Nero)
- People who discovered MGR blade combos
- Sengoku Basara anon
- People who discover things in versus series Fighting Games
- Brea's combo using the slow mo switch or w/e in the room with the door lasers
- People who tried to go cuhrayzee in Korra
- People who take action JRPGs to the next level
- People who take non cuhrayzee games to the next level
- etc
- etc

Know why? Because I wasn't the one to do it. I hate it but I have mad respect for everyone of them and I love what they do. That is why I play cuhrayzee. Nothing more and nothing less. This is my resolve.
>>
>>122139739
Your mindset isn't wrong per se. You do/be you, just don't come off as a whiny douche
>>
>>122139739
I appreciate the sentiment but you can stop the fedora tippy nonsense any time bruh. Just play videogames.
>>
>>122139739
I think the problem is that being part of a community actively makes you have less fun playing video games
>>
File: 1438390479880.jpg (24KB, 500x375px) Image search: [Google]
1438390479880.jpg
24KB, 500x375px
>>122139739
>being so assblasted you can't enjoy videogames
There's a board dedicated to you ya know.
>>
>>122139739
>Being the one who will discover most tech and being jealous if someone finds it before me

Sounds an awful lot like Ha0KuaiDeJian
>>
>>122140381
Almost, Ha0KuaiDeJian also claims everything was already found by him before because he never releases anything he "finds" anyway.
>>
>>122138260
>>122137512
know any sexy action games for the PC? My library for them is shit. Bloodrayne, MKH I'm being a bit harsh, X-Blades, none of them feels good. Ignoring DMC4SE Lady for laifu
>>
>>122136271
i guarantee that you're bad at video games. the only people who say shit like that are the kind of people who've never actually been confronted by real skill.
>>
>>122140556
MGR is an obvious one
>>
>>122139897
>>122139920
>>122140047
>>122140274

I wasn't being whiny. I simply explain why I don't play DMC4 like the rest of you scrubs(lol).

Let's see; 2017 is NieR 2. I'll be the main guy for that and there's nothing you can do about it. Many will play, many will not have the mindset to find tech and just brush it off as not cuhrayzee or something simply because they lack. But I.... I will be "that guy".
>>122140381
>>122140450
LMAO. But Ha0KauiDeJian would never make a list of things not found by him. He'd say something like he forgot to record it, even for games he doesn't play.
>>
>>122140871
i think you're just an attention whore, honestly. there are plenty of valid reasons to keep playing DMC4 even today, and it most certainly doesn't make you a scrub.

honestly you seem like the real scrub, whining that he can't catch up because everyone's been playing too long. that's an excuse. someone who is actually as good as you say you are would be able to catch up in like 2 years, it's actually not that hard.

if the only thing you care about in these games is discovery then you are an idiot.
>>
>>122140871
At the end of the day the reason most people go back to these games are because they're fun, and if you're incapable of understanding why someone would start them up even with all the tech and shit discovered then I don't know what to tell you. Hell, I don't even know why the hell you came here to bitch since it's clear no one here is all that concerened with your opinion.
>>
>>122140737
>robo-ass
yes, Raiden and Sam's ass, pecs and cod-piece are quite viewtiful. But you sometimes need a woman's touch. Or just women in general.
>>
>>122141309
I didn't whine about it, though. Funny you keep saying that. I made valid points to why I don't want to waste my time playing DMC4. You sound butthurt about it. I don't wanna play your favorite game, ok. Is the world ending? No.
>>
why the fuck are you guys still responding to this faggot
>>
>>122141537
>Not playing DMC = bitching and whining

What the fuck lol. There ARE other games here too. I simply gave you my reasoning. Stop making it more than wht it is man.
>>
>>122142058
because I'm bored and I'm pretty sure the person whining is grill, no one else would demand this level of attention.
>>
File: royalguard.gif (3MB, 240x240px) Image search: [Google]
royalguard.gif
3MB, 240x240px
Dante irl
>>
>>122141868
You don't want to play devil may cry? That is okay.

There are tons of games in this list, and a lot of them aren't completely explored or reached their maximum potential, just choose one of them.
>>
>>122140450
>he never releases anything he "finds" anyway.

Partly why I wish more people would pick up Bayonetta. There's clearly things to be found in both games but barely anyone plays, so we're stuck with this fuck hording shit from everyone else.
>>
>>122142213
>demand this level of attention.
>Definition for not wanting to go cuhrayzee in DMC because all the tech has been discovered = demand high levels of attention whoring

OK dude.

>>122142463
My post got deleted because some faget thought it was cool to spam copy and pasta.

but I did say:
>Well what do you play?

I'm currently searching. Well not really. I know what I'll be playing but right now I need to be patience as the hasn't come yet but in about a week times I'll have my resolve. I've have about 7 options to choose form and will need to play them all before deciding which is the ONE.
>>
>>122141868
Except you ARE whining about how "i can't catch up" "everything's already been discovered" "no matter what i do it wont matter because someone started before me". Get good, dude. You are arrogant for absolutely no reason.

You probably will never find any success in any cuhrayzee game because you make up excuses about why you can't pick a game up. You're scared to try and realize you can't catch up because you simply aren't skilled or dedicated enough. When Nier 2 comes out, you'll be shit at it, then you'll say, "oh this game isn't good enough for me" and ditch it. Eventually you'll leave because you'll keep using excuses to dodge putting any effort in and you'll move onto other things in life where you'll fail as well because of your bad attitude.

For the record I don't really like DMC4 that much, it's not my favorite game and it's not why I come here. I just wanted to point out how awful your attitude is and how commonly it is seen as well. You're just yet another overconfident scrub, people like you are everywhere.
>>
File: 1422546421549552.png (600KB, 1012x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1422546421549552.png
600KB, 1012x1088px
>>122139739
>blowhard
>>
File: Mission 1.webm (3MB, 480x360px) Image search: [Google]
Mission 1.webm
3MB, 480x360px
>>122089170

Well you have to understand Sigma 1 DOES run on a different engine from NGB. It's an engine specifically tailored to run on PS3, there's little tweaks that give it a distinct feel. For starters it's slightly faster than the original game, which means the game's speed is not in harmony with the game's pace. The enemies are a lot more cunning than in NG2, and they have a higher regard for their own personal safety hence why you can't just slice them up like butter. There's also the fact that there is no de-limbing system, so you have to rely a lot more on actually knowing which moves to use in a particular situation to break an enemy's defense rather than being able to just pound on them.

The reality is that there are very few teaks to the combat system between NGB/NGS and NG2. The major differences lie in some animation locks that were shortened or removed for the sequel, as well as an expanded move list and the delimbing system. Everything else works the exact same, even if the roll "feels" slower than the NG2 dash the mechanic is the same, things like dodge cancelling out of a guard break are there as well. Even the block cancel is there, there's just a difference between how enemies respond and recovery animations

I'd actually rate the first game as harder simply based on the fact that you do have to take an enemy's defensive arsenal into account, something that's completely missing from NG2 is the ability for enemies to counter moves like the Flying Swallow for example or for bosses to use counterattacks on you.

By the way, NG2 also does have unblockable attacks, you often just avoid them due to increased maneuverability.

This is why I always recommend to play the games in release order, even though the combat system from NGB is supremely crafted and very fluid for a 2004 game
>>
>>122139739
tfw not on the list
>>
File: 1447125009068.jpg (72KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1447125009068.jpg
72KB, 1280x720px
Tomorrow!

>>122143263
stop bullying blowhard
>>
>>122139739
You've got the right and the wrong mindset about this. You're excited about being someone who finds out stuff about games and so on, but you're also basing your entire goal around being the center of attention and just going "hey guys, I'm totally gonna be awesome and master all this cool shit watch and see!". Your attitude is the equivalent of a frustrated child who does something wrong and then goes "y-you'll see! I'll teach all of you who laugh at me!"

By doing that you lose absolutely any chance of actually becoming competent at something. Sure there's lots of cocky guys in the "community" (by that I mean non-cgg players) but they didn't start out thinking "oh I'm gonna be a fucking rockstar and everyone will look up to me"

You're lacking real, deep passion. You want to do things to be recognized, not for the love you have for the games. All the people that do worthwhile contributions in /cgg/ did it out of pure passion for the games, not because they wanted to become a known e-celeb within this tiny community. Next you'll be wanting to adopt a tripcode or something
>>
>>122143756
blowhard is a faggot who should just go die

he sux at games too
>>
>>122143956
he's alright
>>
>>122143756
yay, ninja bro
>>
>>122142780
Lol. Wow. Allow me to break it down you dumbasses like yourself.

>Games been out for 7 years
This isn't whining this is the fucking truth.

>All the tech has been discovered
This isn't whining either, still the fucking truth.

New player gets good.
Now new player has been doing the same shit everyone else has been doing for years.
Eventually new player will reach the breadcrumb level

>breadcrumb level
A level that consist of 99% same shit and 1% new. That's the stuff you see in today's DMC combo videos. Eventually there wont be anymore breadcrumbs for you to grab at. That is the fucking truth.

>playing for fun
You don't sit in a fucking bloody palace and train on one enemy all day long and then call that shit fun. So get the fuck outta here with your "I spam practice webms" bullshit

Now twist my words some more good guy.
>>
>>122144181
fun is subjective dude, different strokes for different folks
>>
>>122143756
tomorrow what
>>
Being intimidated by an established game is completely fine.

It's why some fighting games stagnate, and new blood only join the scene when a new title is released.

I've been into GGXX since #R, and I could see why people didn't care about +R. When Xrd came around, newcomers got onboard.

And not just from a casual perspective, it's obviously normal to want to be a pioneer.

All of you people shitting on certain games for not having muh depth are exactly the kind of people that want to be pioneers.

Discovering new tech is exciting, so if a game's already heavily explored, then it's a similar situation. Not exactly the same, because it's still difficult to reach that endgame, but the exploration aspect is quite obviously not there.

It's why I finally got around to getting gud when 4SE came out. I could be one of the people discovering shit with Vergil and the sluts.
>>
>>122145094
>sluts
those are some fightin words. 1v1 me you waifu shamin faget
joke
>>
>>122144181
I think the funniest thing about you is you believe you'll be some sort god because you discovered some new tech FIRST.
>>
It's less about discovering tech and more about being able to use it effectively imo.
>>
>>122144353
Whatever you need to get yourself through a day of Boring Palace training huh?
>>122145094
This guy gets it. He understands why I don't play /cgg/'s eternal FOTM. Stay salty DMC scrubs.

And know not all of you DMC players are the same, so there's no need to make yourself notice. I know you exist.

>>122145334
But I've already been a God with plenty of groupies on my dick. You will too desire a taste of my cock once I get my hands on future cuhrayzee. I'd suggest you avoid NieR 2 if you don't want any of my delicious dicking.

btw I don't just show the tech I do what everyone does by displaying it at the next level.

Maybe you try being more confident with yourself instead of trying to bring others down to your level.
>>
>>122146282
well i havent played DMC4 for a couple months, been playing NGS1. so yeah, whatever it takes to get through a boring day of ghost fish

btw is that you, kritika?
>>
>>122146667
>Kritika
speaking of which, BnS anon, ya still lurkin? Just downloaded the client for the game. Can't play or create character at the moment, but any class or some shit you would personally recommend?
>>
>>122146975
not him but twitter tells me summoner is pretty good
>>
>>122144181
Nice excuses. Yes, doing things that have already been discovered is fun because they're new for you. You're still pushing your skills further.

Honestly discovery is mostly meaningless. The devs put most of the tech in the game so I guess everything has already been "discovered" on release lol.

Nobody is going to suck your dick because you found some tech. It's not about what you find but what you can do. And in this your approach to these games is utterly flawed. Go play some other genre. Even if you were good nobody would want you here because you're a smarmy fuck who thinks he's special.
>>
>>122146282
damn, you are straight up delusional. i'm glad you'll never be good because you being respected would make me leave this general.
>>
>>122147792
we should leave anyway. Search for pastures new.
>>
>>122147896
You should leave
>>
>>122148112
no. This......is my father's home. I'm staying
>>
>>122146282
I think I'm the only one in the thread that's just waiting for you to post webms on shit you've done.
Because all I hear is "I'M A SHITPOSTER"
>>
>>122146667
>kritika

there's no way you could have have mistaken me for that "please play my shitting korean mmo" faggot. fuck you.
>>122147792
>i'm glad you'll never be good because you being respected would make me leave this general.

Mark those words. I'll even take a pic and hold onto it for the day I become the new God of Cuhrayzee.

What even more funny is like this board you don't even know who you're talking to. NieR 2 comes out years from now. you'll forget about this conversation and when my NieR 2 tech comes out you'll be all over my dick. But I will remind you of this day after watching you suck on my cock.

>>122148420
I can't now if I do they'll find out I was that one cool DMC4 guy who was well respected and got my dick sucked a whole bunch of times.
>>
>>122149306
yup. i was right.
just a shitposter with not much to contribute.
>>
>>122149306
sure, I'll be all over your cock. All 1inch of it's E.D. glory
>>
>>122149306
your attitude really isnt a whole lot different from "something something shitformers" though
>>
>>122149365
where's your webms? lets see them.
>>
File: 1432575263796.png (259KB, 750x750px) Image search: [Google]
1432575263796.png
259KB, 750x750px
>>122149879
>your attitude really isnt a whole lot different from "something something shitformers" though

well now.... that might be because... I did create the blueprint for the destruction of robot in disguise.
>>
File: Armstrong2016.png (339KB, 560x415px) Image search: [Google]
Armstrong2016.png
339KB, 560x415px
bored
>>
File: Livestream recording (379).webm (3MB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
Livestream recording (379).webm
3MB, 800x450px
>>122149934
I always post webms here though.
>>
File: fVwIb2e.png (24KB, 750x314px) Image search: [Google]
fVwIb2e.png
24KB, 750x314px
>>
>>122152168
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
>>
>>122152168
DMC because Okami is dull as shit.
>>
>>122152168
Okami, I don't want him touching DMC
>>
>>122152168
Is he up to something?

Will we ever see the minds of Kamiya and Itsuno combined?

Would that make the ultimate cuhrayzee game?

Nah, we will get back to our sad reality where dmc is just bloody palace and kamiya doesn't work on sequels.
>>
>>122152416
>ultimate cuhrayzee

No, Kamiya is a retard who shoves his dumbass ideas from other genres into action games. He also idolizes god of war for some reason
>>
>>122152168
hold your horses people. Firstly, this could be Kamiya fucking with us. Secondly, he could've mis-typed DmC. Thirdly, this is jack-shit-nothing
>>
>>122153469
>He also idolizes god of war for some reason
because it's the best selling action game.
>>
>>122152168
>kamiya
>new dmc

noooooo thanks. itsuno runs that shit better than he ever could.
>>
>>122153707
>God of War 4 is made/released
>Capcom, Koei etc. revives DMC and Ninja Gaiden to get some of that casual hack n slash crowd while they exist
wonder if this will be good or bad
>>
>>121913951

I've played most of the games on the list once, and I don't play for score
>>
>>122153469
>his dumbass ideas from other genres into action games
Yes, dumbass ideas like:

- in-game style rankings
- elaborate scoring at the end of a level
- attack strings
- dodge moves with i-frames

and so on
>>
>>122154350
because people never look at the good things. simply american.
>>
>>122154350
>in-game style rankings
Itsuno arguably did it better with DMC3 or DMC4 with it's in-game style ranking
But arguably, giving a rank at the end of every fight like VJ or Bayo is better since you know where you fucked up

>elaborate scoring at the end of a level
mneh, honestly don't like it whether it's MGR, DMC, VJ whatever. I prefer God Hand where it just shows you how many times you died, how long it took and how many enemies you defeated at which difficulty. I'm casual
>attack strings, dodge with I-frames
wasn't that something fairly ubiquitous even before Kamiya?
>>
http://www.eurogamer.net/articles/2015-11-10-itagakis-valhalla-game-studios-faces-trademark-dispute-with-valhalla-motion-pictures

RIP Itagaki's career. You were already dead at this point, but no reason to not stomp some ashes
>almost 100$ to see courtroom action, includes food
anybody up for it?
>>
>>122155130
>>122154350
Scoring at the end of levels is pointless most of the time. In basically every game in this genre you're just hitting some arbitrary numbers regardless of how stylish or how efficient you are.
>>
>>122152168
DMC.
With Itsuno and his team collaborating in combat.
The best DMC is DMC1. It doesn't have the best combat, but it's the best game.
>>
>>122155981
>best DMC is DMC1
>DMC1
that's a funny way to spell DMC3
>>
>>122156062
>DMC3
>With the dullest enemies in the series that barely attack
>Shitty platforming sections
>Worst Dante's design
>Easy as fuck
>Okay level design, but nowhere near as DMC1's

It had good bosses, though.
>>
>Senran Kagura coming to PC
>5 vs 5 PvP
>5 man team combos might be possible

WWHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTTTTTT!!!!!??????

Senran anon, you alive? I need some information.
>>
File: 1437785678003.jpg (36KB, 322x378px) Image search: [Google]
1437785678003.jpg
36KB, 322x378px
>>122155981
>The best DMC is DMC1
>>
>>122155130
>wasn't that something fairly ubiquitous even before Kamiya?
i ran out of things to say i guess?

I actually sincerely want to know what other 3d action games did it.

By my (obviously incomplete) there are only Zelda which introduced lock-on and after it goes straight into DMC1.

I know there were stuff like Rising Zan and first Castlevania games but weren't they pretty terrible?
>>
>>122154350

>hurr Kamiya came up with all that xD

Fuck off

He injects retarded segments into all his games that have absolutely nothing with the core gameplay and stupid QTEs because "muh style"
>>
>>122156315
It's Shinovi Versus though. I've heard that it's pretty meh compared to the other entries.
>>
>>122156417
secondhand knowledge, but IIRC
Rising Zan had
-I-frames. Not sure if it was in dodges but it was present in special attacks
-attack string and combos
-a ranking system at the end of the game
-Lock-on and camera was ass but PS1
>>
File: steal.gif (107KB, 499x449px) Image search: [Google]
steal.gif
107KB, 499x449px
>>122156545
When did i say i invented it?

He just stole all these elements from shmups, fighting games, megaman and megaman x, castlevania and created the genre, the very reason why you are here trying to insult me over videogames

>>122156406
DMC3 is better than DMC1 in every way, EXCEPT enemy combat design
>>
>>122156673
But.....

>5 waifu team combos
There just has to be something in there worthy of some attention.
>>
>>122157156
yeah, 5 pairs of tits and 5 sets of ass
>>
File: SKSV.jpg (66KB, 960x544px) Image search: [Google]
SKSV.jpg
66KB, 960x544px
>>122156315
>>122156673
>>122157156
>first onechan
>now Senran Kagura
not complaining. Speaking of which, any of you with 3DS try the other one?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wwvh7OaGMME
>>
File: DMC4Gallery-GameClearBonusArt5.jpg (225KB, 2560x720px) Image search: [Google]
DMC4Gallery-GameClearBonusArt5.jpg
225KB, 2560x720px
>>122157538
as if that's a bad thing
>>
File: Sweating.jpg (22KB, 640x480px) Image search: [Google]
Sweating.jpg
22KB, 640x480px
I don't think anyone realizes what I just said. 5 "player controlled" waifu combo action. Let that sink in for a second.

The coordination...
>>
>>122154290
you don't care about mastery?
>>
>>122156998
>EXCEPT enemy combat design
And atmosphere.
And level design.
>>
>>122158169
not a bad thing, just that its all there is
unfortunately
>>
File: Onechan.jpg (145KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Onechan.jpg
145KB, 1280x720px
>>122158253
speaking of, I wonder what's the progress on the 4 "player controlled" waifu combo action

>>122158424
DMC1's level design isn't that great, man. Find X to proceed to Y puzzles, underwater sections personally don't mind them, platforming for some reason I never had troubles with them. Atmosphere is top-shit though.
>>
>>122158424
Level design in DMC1 wasn't really that great though.
>>
>>122156998
>created the genre

I wish this meme would die
>>
>>122158169
i will never get over that fucking neck
>>
>>122158723
>>122158781
Not that great, but certainly superior to DMC3's. Which wasn't bad, but it was certainly uninspired.
>>
>>122158801
you fuckers keep on saying DMC1 created/established/popularized the genre, Kamiya directed DMC1, thus a meme was born
>>
>>122158801
Have you ever memed something so hard, it became real?
>>
>>122158723
>Player controlled

No no, I mean 5 different players controlling their best girl via netplay. Senran Kagura has netplay support with battle modes. Onechanbara is a single-player only game, right?
>>
>>122159173
>co-ordinate cuhrayzee with other players/friends
sounds like an absolute nightmare with ruined friendships
>>
>>122159325
That's how you know it's meant for great things.
>>
File: SelectYourBestGirl.jpg (3MB, 3960x3570px) Image search: [Google]
SelectYourBestGirl.jpg
3MB, 3960x3570px
>>122159325
>co-ordinate cuhrayzee

MMUUUUHHH DIIIIIICCCKKKKK

The only thing that comes to mind is this: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H_Lq4I6tzq8

The possibilities, the possibilities.
>>
>>122159173
they should release a cuhrayzee game with a tag system and multiplayer where you can tag players in and out for cuhrayzee multiplayer setups and combos.
>>
>>122159695
just sayin, even the best Bayo players in the world will fight with one another if they had to co-ordinate for a combo/cuhrayzee whatever. how's the co-op in Bayo 2?
>>
File: teamwork.webm (3MB, 853x480px) Image search: [Google]
teamwork.webm
3MB, 853x480px
>>122160025
tales :^)
>>
ああああ
>>
File: UWAAAAAA.png (1MB, 1279x733px) Image search: [Google]
UWAAAAAA.png
1MB, 1279x733px
>>122167165
>>
wake up
>>
>>122170873
cant wake up
>>
>>122160032
>how's the co-op in Bayo 2?
it's co-op for surviving but competitive for styling so no smokin sick team combos ever come out of it

plus umbran climax gets in the way of actually doing cool shit
>>
>>122158723
>speaking of, I wonder what's the progress on the 4 "player controlled" waifu combo action
I've been trying to do some mediocre combos but it's so fucking tedious. I just don't care anymore but I have to shit out some elaborate combo to show cgg something. I don't wanna. And even if I did, I still wouldn't recommend the game. I heavily regret purchasing it. This is one of those games you pick up for 2$$ in a bargain bin

Here's a combo. I couldn't bear trying longer than 10 minutes. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NriH7DvLGSI
>>
>>122172343
but anon, you could be the first one to explore the game, making a name for yourself!
>>
>>122172343
d'oh well. The PS4 has no games that interest me now. Wish Sengoku Basara 4 wasn't JP only.
>>
>>122172572
Dude I just want to play good videogames. I can't stand onechanbara, and unless something changes in the next couple of hours i'll be returning it to the store and getting something else.
>>
>>122172785
>Wish Sengoku Basara 4 wasn't JP only.
Is there a demo available? I'm already importing some shit so if I like the demo I might get basara 4.
>>
>>122172830
Musou not your thing, or is the game legit unbearable with its level design, boss fights basically what past anons has been saying?
>>
>>122172886
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=X4aUeR4QwHs
Not sure, but I would like to see another SB bro.
>>
>>122160751
tales had multiplayer?
>>
File: WAKE ME UP.gif (3MB, 280x200px) Image search: [Google]
WAKE ME UP.gif
3MB, 280x200px
>>122170873
CAN'T WAKE UP
>>
>>122172908
I dislike musou with a passion but mostly because of the boring as fuck combat mechanics. You could say onechanbara is like musou but I would have never made the comparison myself.

gameplay
>The bossfights have QTEs constantly and those prevent damage until triggered.
>The game is flashy as fuck from the get go. You don't even need to practice. If you thought virgil felt too flashy to bother practicing with him onechanbara will up the ante.
>almost everything cancels everything from the initial starting frames of an attack
>attack hitboxes are huge in the air, hitting enemies below your feet with punches thrown out at chest level
>combos are super long and get boring to execute or watch
>the game is super short
>You get V rank easily. (rankings: DCBASV) On normal difficulty half of my rankings were V rank, or otherwise S rank, with the occasional D rank because of stupid shit.
>There is nothing to motivate creativity or experimentation and while I am not a person who cares a great deal about that, this game fucking needs it.
>cool mechanic is a cheap ass way for the devs not to tweak the mechanics but just give you a shorter animation that allows more.
>game is easy as fuck. Never even died once.

Aesthetics:
>bad animations
>The level design is empty, ugly, and look like a ps2 game in high res. I'm not even exaggerating here. I can post an emulated ps2 game that looks better.
>story, yeah...

Final verdict:
You can't deny that the game looks cuhrayzee but to me it feels like it tries to achieve what cuhrayzee action games do using a bunch of shortcuts and cheap workarounds. It feels like I'm being kept docile with flashy images and high combo counts while I mash the character switch, attack and jump button. You start it up and you don't play the game, it just happens to you. Like someone grabbing your ass without consent, you're left standing in awe at what the fuck just happened and are left with the question whether you liked it or not.
>>
>>122174413
>I dislike musou with a passion
>but picked up a game which is a part of a budget musou series, and many gameplay videos looks like musou
>I would have never made the comparison myself
sorry you wasted your time. But hey, you got other games to play.

>qtes in bossfights
>no way to opt out
fucking hate those
>>
>>122156315
>>122157156
>>122158253

> All this interest in SK all of a sudden.

NoNoNoNoNoNoNo

I've said like 5 times now that Shinovi Versus has nothing to it whatsoever, and Estival is even worse.

You have one combo string with maybe two extra enders. Every ender is a launcher that just leads into an aerial rave. An aerial rave makes you chase into the air to do your one aerial combo string, that you only have access to during an aerial rave .Outside of that most characters just get one weak air attack (some have a short 3 hit string), and an uncancelable helm breaker. All in all each character has a whopping 10-11 moves.

The game has a dash mechanic and you can use it to cancel anything that isn't a ninpo or the helm breaker move. The problem is that your moves don't really have any interesting properties. If it doesn't launch for an aerial rave you're just hitting the enemy, and that's it. You actually can't even dash cancel the launchers properly because the aerial rave follow up and the dash are the same damn button. You have to guard cancel first, then dash cancel the guard to avoid the aerial rave follow up. It's slow as all hell and you can barely catch the enemy for a follow up (even then when you do they've already fallen so low it just looks like they're floating at ground level).

Your character is also floaty as hell and it takes forever to
slowly
drift
back
to the ground
while enemies drop like rocks. There's a massive disconnect between air and ground combat because of that, there's no flow. In the end the full extent of the game is just infinite looping your ground strings because enemies can do fuck all to escape it.

SK2 is far and away above any other SK game in terms of mechanics.

>>122158253
>5 "player controlled" waifu combo action. Let that sink in for a second.

That's just the versus multiplayer. The game has an anime fighter burst mechanic, except you can do it whenever you want because it uses health instead of meter.
>>
>>122174413
Did you just buy Onechanbara because you wanted to apart of the hype in this thread? Not to mention..

>complaining about a low budget game that has always been a low budget game
>thinking onechanbara is a high budget game

It's like you don't into research before making purchases. No ones fault except yours. Next time don't be so quick to get on the hype train.
>>
>>122176459
What is it that you're feeling that you're not really directly saying in your post? Because from my perspective you look as if you're annoyed that I'm bashing the game.
>>
>>122177105
most of your bashing seems legit and fair but
>I dislike musou with a passion
yet you bought it anyway and some of the gameplay shit you hate (too flashy for eg) is kind of a common thing in musou
>>
>>122177105

The only thing I'm saying is that you clearly made a purchase, wasted/spent your money on something without doing any research beforehand. It sounds like you were expecting more from the "budget title" is all. It's like me trying to sale you DmC without you knowing that DmC and DMC are two different IPs.

Basically you went in blind and had high expectations. Next time do your research and save yourself the disappointment.
>>
>>122177914
>Basically you went in blind and had high expectations. Next time do your research and save yourself the disappointment.
Thanks for the tip.

>>122177561
It didn't look much like a musou in my opinion.
>>
>>122177996
>Thanks for the tip.

You're welcome, NotDoingAnyResearchAndStillBuyingShitLikeAComepleteIdiot Anon. Lol I knew what Onechanbara was/is this entire time which is why you don't see me playing it or talking about it. Because... I did my research unlike you.
>>
File: 1283804881189.jpg (32KB, 159x230px) Image search: [Google]
1283804881189.jpg
32KB, 159x230px
>>122178692
a-are you trying to bait me?
>>
>>122179023
yes. I want you to play Sengoku Basara 4, a cuhrayzee approved musou
>>
>>122175561
>PC gets a port of a cruddy game and the port will most likely be shit
Wish I wasn't such a poor fag.
>>
>>122179069
Send me a copy then.
>>
File: 1422627364404.jpg (95KB, 724x720px) Image search: [Google]
1422627364404.jpg
95KB, 724x720px
>>122179069
>a cuhrayzee
>musou

invalid cuhrayzee that got approved for some unknown reason. Anime Warriors is still Warriors game. BUt nowadays it seems like we accept anything based on how popular it is and not the entire game. Like the moment you found out SB was a musou how the fuck did it not get rejected? I'll tell you why: Capcom fanboys and cool edgy anime swordmans. Nothing else. I laugh every time I hear some say SB has lots of dept and then I look at it and see it's no different than any Warriors game even with the extra bits of moves. Same concept.

Pick Edgy Swordman - > AOE designed attack -> Gate Captains, fucking Gate Captains lol - > Edgy Swordman General who has something to say ever 5 seconds surrounded by the same fodder squad you've been beating up since the beginning.

CUHRAYZEE!
>>
File: Jank Teleport Combo.webm (2MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
Jank Teleport Combo.webm
2MB, 720x480px
>>122176459
In his defense, I initially had similar feelings to his despite already being familiar with the low budget nature of the series beforehand. The crap bosses and cramped level design in some places made me feel less and less interested in the game as I went through my first playthrough. Maybe 1/3rd of the main story at best gives you room to be cuhrayzee, other than that there's still mission mode and training mode.

I only played the game once in a blue moon after that even though I saw some potential in the combat system I wasn't in any rush to go back to it. I wouldn't have played or posted as much about the game if people didn't keep asking where I disappeared to whenever I stopped posting. Because of that though I ended up finding some things to keep me sufficiently interested in the game, and I'm still finding new things to mess with.

What I don't agree with is the comparisons to Vergil and practicing being pointless just because the game has entirely too many visual effects going on at once. The thing about Vergil is that trick canceling damn near everything means he doesn't have to work anywhere near as hard as other characters to do cool shit, in that game. That has no bearing on this game when Oneechanbara isn't DMC and they don't play anything alike. Yeah you can cancel out of most normal moves at pretty much any time with a jump or dodge, and you can make a light show out of carelessly pressing buttons. It still means fuck all if you're not actually doing anything with it.

It's not like I recorded these webms in one take, and I still haven't made use of everything I found together yet. It takes practice to utilize what you're given to go beyond and do cool shit, and when you do it looks like a different game compared to all the footage out there of it right now.

That said, I understand the lack of motivation that comes from game being kinda lackluster as a whole, and I wouldn't ask anybody to try or care if they don't enjoy it at all.
>>
>>122179713
Here's your reply.
>>
Since there's no xbone general i'll post here since it's kinda relevant.
looking at picking up a new game for my bone. Should I get that new transformers game since I'm a sucker for platinum games and it's currently £20 in christmas sales? Or Sunset Overdrive? Sunset is a bit risky since I can't say I've played a game that seems similar to it but from what I've seen it looks enjoyable.
>>
>>122179957
>Here's your reply.

This guy again. I told you last time we don't do that shit around here, newfag. I'm sure you've never played SB if you think it's anything other than a Warriors game, you newfag.
>>
>>122180071
Sunset Overdrive's sense of 2010s hipster humor makes me want to kill myself, but heard it was a decent sandbox otherwise. I would rather play Saints Row 4 but that's just me.
>>
>>122180287
here's another reply.
>>
>>122179927
ho lee fuk that shit looks so cash, man.
>I still haven't made use of everything I found together yet
200%HARD.jpg
>>
>>122180715
Enjoy your Gate Captains.
>>
>>122181183
(You)
>>
>>122180320
I feel like I could get a kick out of Sunset in a shitposty kinda way. I decided on getting both games.
>>
File: Next Level Transformers.webm (3MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Next Level Transformers.webm
3MB, 1280x720px
>>
>>122179713

>Iori reaction image

tl;dr
>>
>>122182978
Bestest girl.
>>
>>122183839

But you didn't post Makoto

2 outta 10 made me reply
>>
>>122132518
but anon, you'd have to do the same if dmc had a versus mode.

Or do you just assume that there won't be players that can perform everything you can, but better and have better mind games/baits?
>>
Sooooo, how do I go about modding Lady's model over other characters like Nero for example?

Anyone got a good link on how mods work for DMC4:SE?
>>
>>122134314
>I'll just say that training the body vs sitting on your fat ass.
On the surface, they are opposites but still have the same core concepts, which is persistence and always pushing yourself to become better. Otherwise, we'd be playing the exact same as we were when we first started. It's still about improvement at the end of the day, no matter what hobby you choose.

>>122115569
I still feel like bayonetta has more potential for interesting looking combos than dmc. At least bayo has multiple dial-a-combos in addition to roughly the same amount of movement tech. Alot of dmc combos mostly come down to repeatedly using the same jump cancelled attacks over and over. Yeah, they'll throw in a rose, or Pandora Gatling every now and then but that doesn't change the same that you're still seeing the first 1-2 hits to aerial rave over and over.
>>
>>122142365
Story? Why is he a god?
>>
>>122185293
http://s1.zetaboards.com/InfernalWorks/index/
for all your body swap and nightmare fuel needs
>>
>>121916846
Because Short hair, tamed hormone bayo is inferior to beehive hair, oversexual bayo.
>>
>>122186758
it's always the hair. I bet you guys find V4gil inferior to V3gil because of his Saiyan hair-do
sarcasm
>>
Thinking of starting a pure platinum run on NSIC on a New Game File...

Someone plz, stop me.
>>
>>122188337
in the name of Shill LaMeme "그냥 해"
>>
>>122189653
But, but, i'm already doing a pure plat run with jeanne. D=
>>
So I just went to return onechanbara and get bloodporn. Instead of the 2 guys I saw last time I was greeted by a chubby chick and a long feminist looking chick with short hair. They sympathized with my ordeal and while I was joking around with them about the game one of them made the exchange. To my surprise I got full price back and because bloodporn was cheaper I got a 5 euro gift card. So I figured I might as well get sengoku basara samura heroes for ps3 since it was 10 euro. I didn't check if it was a musou or not, but it said "capcom" and "from the creator of devil may cry 4" so I figured it must be a good game.
>>
>>122191546
*screams internally*
https://youtube.com/watch?v=KS3vt8bO9kA
>>
File: KFM comeback.webm (3MB, 640x360px) Image search: [Google]
KFM comeback.webm
3MB, 640x360px
>>122146975
Hey! Cool, you downloaded the BnS client!

>Can't play or create character at the moment,
The Blade & Soul North American & Europe beta is weekends only. Servers will go live at 1:00pm et, 10:00am pt and 6:00pm gmt on Friday November 13th and will remain open until Monday morning 10:00 am pt.

>but any class or some shit you would personally recommend?
All of them actually, haha. Instead of worrying about which class is the best or worst, I'd rather you enjoy the small window you have to try the game out. It is important for you pick a class that looks the most appealing.The only thing I can recommend is that you choose the Iksunon server when prompt. That way, we can play together and I'll teach you the ins and outs of combat, and if you have any question about each class, feel free to ask anytime. Oh, and, let me know here what time you'll be getting online and I'll hit you with an invite in-game.
>>
>>122192456
I'm in Korea.
Just made my not-Uncle-Dante character who uses a blade and is one of the male human races (the class that uses a massive-fuck-off axe is unavailable for that race). Seems like I created him in some other server.
>>
>>122192001
So uh, how is this different from the musou games by koei? Why does it look so similar? did they just copy that stuff or was it a colaboration?
>>
>>122192959
Oh! That sucks. I'm currently not in Korea. The race you are referring to is male Jin Blade Master, there is also the Lyn Blade Master if you prefer a mini-Dante with ears, lol.
>>
>>122179927
For real though I'm really liking your onechanb webms and I hope you post more of them/do some tech write-ups in the future. If I had a ps4 I would buy the game because it looks like something I could get behind with in term of brainless fun.
>>
>>122193548
chalk it up with you not bothering to use your phone to do a quick google search. Sengoku Basara is pretty much Capcom's response to Dynasty Warriors but with DMC like stuff
>>
>>122194285
So it's good then? Because I'm not really opposed to the whole many enemies thing. I just think musou mechanics are a drag.

I did do a phone thingy but it was being a cunt so I didn't bother.
>>
File: team combo.webm (2MB, 720x480px) Image search: [Google]
team combo.webm
2MB, 720x480px
>>122173463
>tales had multiplayer?
A lot of them do, that Vesperia webm looks like a character switching combo though.
>>
Will an imported JP copy of SB4 run on my American ps4?
>>
>tfw your mechanic theorycrafting starts to shine through in your gameplay and you begin to achieve the potential of the game

what is the most accomplished you've felt about your skill while playing cuhrayzee, /cgg/?
>>
>>122193605
>wanna pick the shota/loli race?
fuck no. I am already breaking my personal rule of "MM-NO" as is. I don't need more embarrassment

first impressions so far
>played like an hour in "campaign" not PVP(don't think it's even available)
>ignoring mad texture pop-in
good production value so far. I wonder how that will go to the shitter once I get my first kill 50 of X for lazy dick-cunt Y in town Z mission
>you can still move while attacking
>enemies either have zero hit stun or have super armor except for certain attacks
uggggghhhh
>the enemy attacks have ridiculous amount of wind up(probably because of accounting for latency) but when the active frame for the attack happens feels semi random
at least blocking requires some skill, since it's directional and I can't move or it won't work. I wonder if my counters have I-frames
combat wise I hope it opens up quickly, already sick of this 3 hit combo shit
>art style
game looks random at times. Most characters have semi-"realistic" anime look for e.g. DMC4, but then you have near-chibi moe-face caricatures running about. It's wierd. Game does look pretty, men are bishie as fuck in most cases, women look like slightly moe Bayo(there is even a female only race that looks like umbran witches due to the body proportions)

dunno what to think. Gonna play some more tomorrow, I don't expect cuhrayzee or some shit, I just hope it's fun enough

>>122196048
if you dislike musou, nothing I say will change your mind. And Samurai Heroes(Sengoku Basara 3) isn't that great
>>
>>122197914
PS4s are region free so I'd gamble a yes.
>>
>>122197914
PS4 is region free, so yeah.
>>
>>122179927 : I'd like to make it clear, you're the only Oneechan I trust. Your combos are dope.
>>122182781 : I think your filename was sarcastic. if it was, it's gnius. If it wasn't it really falls in line with every other transformers post on these threads.
>>
>>122198659
When will you stop posting like that?
>>
>>122198695
Takes up less space when replying to multiple people after being away for a while.
>>
>>122198864
line break makes it easier to read and it's not like we're going to run out of space anytime soon

unless you wanna be a special snowflake for special snowflake sake.
While you're at it, why not adopt a trip?
>>
>>122198173
>if you dislike musou, nothing I say will change your mind. And Samurai Heroes(Sengoku Basara 3) isn't that great
Define "musou"
Because like I said I just don't like the combat mechanics behind it. The many enemies, or level structure doesn't bother me. I'll just boot up the game later and I can see for myself. If I like it I might be able to invest in SB4, which I think looks appealing at least.
>>
>>122202517 : I actually like the way he posts and I think I'm going to adopt his method.
>>
>>122202517
Why do you insist on such faggotry?
>>
Alright bitches. After a long day of shit posting, it's new thread time. We need a new op picture.

I vote for something VJ related. Super Sentai pls.
>>
Is The Witcher 3 considered cuhrayzee?
>>
>>122204283
I have some gay virgil x dante hentai. Could work if we slap some :o kamiya faces over the dicks.

I got banned for posting it here once
>>
File: 1271403054987.jpg (49KB, 640x640px) Image search: [Google]
1271403054987.jpg
49KB, 640x640px
>>122204730
Good question. Let me consult with the cuhrayzee masters to see if we can come to a verdict.
>>
>>122204847
>>>/y/
>>
>>122204730
Witcher 3 combat is ass.

I'm desperately waiting for Dragon's Dogma PC release for my open world combat fix.
>>
>>122188337
>>122189653

And i decided to do it. i'll be changing between my jeanne Pure Platinum run and my new game Bayonetta Pure Platinum run, and also i'm watching the scenes again, i really miss them from time to time.

I'm already worried about some specific alfheims, but i believe that they are possible to pure plat without a full upgraded character, time will tell.
>>
>>122205385
Better than Bayonetta's combat at least.
>>
>>122207209
Quite the memester
>>
>>122204730
>>122204995

I love the Witcher 3, but how in the fucking fuck is it cuhrayzee at all?
>>
>>122207209
weak bait
>>
>>122206689
>without a full upgraded character
why not upgrade first?
>>
>>122209309
Some items are post game, the idea is starting with a new fresh character and advancing trough the game, while getting pure platinum only.
>>
>>122209575
ah

so you're on normal then I take it?

definitely doable imo
>>
>>122209961
No, i'm doing a new file on Non Stop Infinite Climax.
>>
>>122208034
I don't know but this thread came up when I searched "witcher" so I just assumed it was
>>
cgg what are all the sword combos in DMC1?

this game seems really awesome so far but one of it's failings is that it doesn't actually tell you all the buttons
Thread posts: 761
Thread images: 110

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.