[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Guild Wars 2 General - /gw2g/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 742
Thread images: 134

File: 1410158905953.jpg (201KB, 934x363px) Image search: [Google]
1410158905953.jpg
201KB, 934x363px
Friendly Edition

>I've been away from the game a while and what's new?
https://heartofthorns.guildwars2.com
https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/updates
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Release
>GW2 Wiki (type /wiki [article name] in-game to open browser):
http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Main_Page
>Redposting
https://forum-en.guildwars2.com/forum/info/devtracker
>I Need a Build But I Won't Say for What Mode
http://metabattle.com/wiki/MetaBattle_Wiki
http://intothemists.com/calc/
>Content
http://gw2dungeons.net/
>The Mistwar
http://wvwintel.com/
>World Boss Train
https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/World_boss
>Fashion Endgame
http://argos-soft.net/GW2/ArmorGallery/
>Simple Traveling Merchant Data
http://gw2bltc.com/
http://www.gw2shinies.com/
https://www.gw2spidy.com/
https://www.gw2tp.com/
>Crafting
http://gw2crafts.net/
>Roleplay Resources
http://www.Guildwars2roleplayers.com/
http://gw2.aculeo.org/
>Writebin
http://pastebin.com/kRR6ZV7W
>I'm a new/returning player, how do I join the /vg/ guild?
NA: Tarnished Coast, whisper Drosera Korruptia, Vitto Mortemsen, Peachy Panic, or Mexay Renatus
EU: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Farfelu, Maerahd, Aktium, Nalynea, Mo Zing Miko, Togo Hornblower or Kealdrix

-Guilds are cross-server, and the only real reason to choose the server above is if you want to be on the same WvWvW team.
-You can also send a mail asking to be in the guild, if nobody is online.

Or, leave your name and server here so someone can check this post and invite you.
>>
nuzzling at musky charr nuts
>>
File: mushroom.jpg (124KB, 1333x753px) Image search: [Google]
mushroom.jpg
124KB, 1333x753px
What is the ultimate evil?
>>
>>121810937
what is a mushroom, but a miserable pile of secretions
>>
>>121810937
people who post things like
>>121810875
>>
>>121811017
Wrong answer.
>>
File: tfw bow in your skull.jpg (1MB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
tfw bow in your skull.jpg
1MB, 1440x900px
>>121810937
Enemies who passively evade attacks of a certain type without any indication beyond a line under their health bar and "Evaded!" popping up.

Fuck Shadowleapers so much. At least have a Matrix-style dodge animation or something you amphibian piece of shit.
>>
>>121810734
You didn't link the old thread, fucktard.

>>121684135
>>
just installed this game, got the f2p version, i'll prolly buy it if i like it

can't decide between what to level, elementalist or necro, any opinions or help?
>>
>>121812369
Elementalist is stronger while leveling. It's only con is that it has low health.
>>
>>121812369
Ele is good in all three game modes, they're a solid choice. They have a small health pool and thin armor so you have to pay attention or you'll get squashed.

Necros are mostly good in PvP (where level doesn't matter) or WvW. They're not terribly desired in PvE due to being "selfish" as they buff themselves but not really anyone else (ele on the other hand shits out buffs). They have a high health bar (and a second one on top of THAT) so they're more forgiving of mistakes.
>>
If I started playing this today, how long would it take me to get to the current content on average?
>>
>>121812660
A week or two, probably, if you focused on a single character and played a few hours a day. Less if you no-life'd.

Much less if you actually bought the game, as then you could level in world vs world via the Edge of the Mists map, which players use as a giant XP farm. That's dependent on getting a good map where people are training rather than fighting though. And if you're F2P it's not really an option as it's not until level 60 that the ability to WvW opens up.
>>
>>121812660
Are you in a hurry? You shouldn't be.

But if you must know, you could no-life your way to max level in a week or so, then buy exo gear with the money (and likely badges) you made along the way, and be ready to do everything but high-level fractals and (eventually) raids.
>>
>>121811293
As cancerous as that sort of design is (as if the eternity-lasting backwards leap and stealth wasn't enough), I like that HoT seems to punish both ranged and melee.

I played ranged in GW2 and many fights were boring. Now I switched to melee in HoT and fights are generally more engaging. Even if the chak crown makes me want to gnaw my fingers in rage.
>>
>>121812915
>>121812897
Ok. Thanks. I'm just curious right now. I'm going to try out the f2p for a bit. Which is a better game do you think, this or ffxiv?
>>
>>121813031
I don't play ffxiv so I can't say.
>>
Any good spot to farm core tyria masteries other than CoF and Orr? Kind of bored already and I still have at least 12 mil exp to go.
>>
>>121812951
I wouldn't mind it if he only did it in certain periods with obvious animations. I'm fine with smokescales - they fuck melee, but it's very obvious when they're doing it and you can counter it (step outside circle, make it follow you).

Shadowleapers are just "lol get fukt m8." All the time.
>>
>>121813226
You should probably do a variety of shit to combat that boredom. Teq would be an obvious one due to the multiple events.
>>
>>121813321
Just fuck the tree frogs in general. Both shadowleapers and bladedancers can just go die in one of the many airship fires.
>>
>>121813031
As someone who's played and enjoyed both extensively, I'd say the two are too different to be really compared. XIV is structured like your typical Everquest/WoW MMO with the bells of whistles of newer titles (e.g. dynamic events), GW2 is a little more "open" and less stringent with what it wants you to do.

That said, XIV sometimes feels too claustrophobic and GW2 too chaotic and all over the place. So it all depends on what you prefer - to set your own goals (preferably with friends), or to log on to do a laundry list of tasks the devs laid out for you. GW2 also does more things with the open world, XIV is a lot more reliant on instances. GW2 has an intrusive cash shop that very narrowly avoids P2W, XIV has a sub fee.

Pick your poison. XIV has a trial, so try out both for yourself.
>>
I need a quick barbing before work who do I whisper? NA please.
>>
>>121813226
I just grind in silverwastes

xp is a little slower but the money is real
>>
>>121813524
>Tfw EU
>Will never find decent ERP
>>
File: gw171.jpg (213KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
gw171.jpg
213KB, 1440x900px
>people actually fall for this
>>
>>121813462
>>121813321
The frogs are the biggest assholes of all the new enemies. Whoever designed them needs a pillow on his face.

Rolling devils are a close second.
>>
>>121813462
>>121813672
Bladedancers and Devils I don't mind that much. CC and kiting can help out a lot, especially since devils have fuck-all for a breakbar.

What pisses me off is that there's no limit on what enemy can become a vet, elite, champ, etc. They're not intolerable enemies as normal mobs - they're glass canons with high burst but low health - but once they start gaining tens of thousands of HP more than usual they become utter bullshit. You can't have both glass cannon and health sponge.
>>
>>121813672
Rolling devils? Really? They are so easy to get rid of it is literally a farce.
>>
>>121813672
Frogs are really shitty for some classes and builds that have no hard counter to them.
As a berzerker thief, I can steal to one and pop fist flurry and it's dead before the daze wears off.
On my elementalist, I need to pop an elite every time I engage even in more balanced gear.

Rolling devils are only shit when they get caught on the buggy as shit terrain, roll in place, and murder everything instantly.

>>121814227
This, so much. Frogs are tolerable because they're hard to hit and hit like a truck, but are built of wet tissue paper.
When a champion comes along it's a giant fuck you.
>>
>>121813669
can you even click that link in gw2 mail?
>>
>>121814872
Of course not.
>>
>>121811489
Sorry.
>>
File: cdSl3.jpg (90KB, 300x321px) Image search: [Google]
cdSl3.jpg
90KB, 300x321px
>someone translated the memorial walls found in HoT maps
>most deaths are "defending the helpless" "fighting the modrem" or falling/being stung by bees
>except then one poor asshole both got stung and then fell to his death
>there was also a grawl historian in the Priory somehow
>he got lost
Heh.
>>
>>121813518
How are the new classes? I played when the only content was Coil 1-5 and swapped between Black Mage and Summoner depending on my static's needs.
>>
File: gw133.jpg (241KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gw133.jpg
241KB, 1920x1080px
What does gw2g think of my Revenant transmute?
>>
File: gw137.jpg (229KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gw137.jpg
229KB, 1920x1080px
>>121817156
>>
File: dia.jpg (210KB, 1067x765px) Image search: [Google]
dia.jpg
210KB, 1067x765px
Butts.
>>
>>121817156
>>121817319
Armor looks good but you picked a shitty face and horn style.
>>
>>121818119
agreed, i'll be changing the horns/face soonish
>>
new to this game, should I make a thief or a guardian if I mostly care about pve?
>>
>Get to level 100 fractals
>Everything takes forever to kill
>Had to get condi gear to make shit less slow
>ascended sets cost too much now so rerolled my scholar set
>rewards have been fucking nothing for almost a week
NICE
>>
>>121818746
They're both pretty good in PvE. Guardian offers a bit more team support, but Thief is so high damage that it doesn't really matter. Guardian has respectable damage, but nowhere near as high as thief. Thief is glass, Guardian can take a hit.
>>
>>121817156
Armor dyes are very monotone, so I'm not a fan and I think the herald shoulder looks like shit. The colors could be fine if it was to match the shield, but if you were doing that lose the flaming sword and get something gray.

Otherwise he's alright.
>>
>>121818868
neat, I guess I'll roll a thief then
I'm a sucker for rogues

how is it in pvp though?
>>
>>121819050
With the right stat setup in PvP, guardian can be extremely annoying to kill and puts intense pressure on the enemy team, great for point defense or point offense.
>>
>>121818793
Wait, why condi?
>>
>>121819186
what about thief? is it the standard cloak and crit dagger glass cannon stuff?
>>
>>121815346
They were released in a dire state, but have been fixed up since then. Your mileage may still vary, but they stand up well enough on their own by now and have been used effectively for progression by various FCs. Two of them are satisfyingly flashy and all of them are pretty fun to use.
>>
>>121819374
There are a lot of different builds for thief in PvP, I wouldn't know much about that. They offer high utility through several means though, PvE and PvP.
>>
>>121819490
sounds great, thanks mate
>>
>>121818746
A guard, definitely. Become the bro/waifu.
>>
>>121819374
every class is crit glass cannon stuff
>>
>>121819308
Toughness scaling run amok.
>>
>>121819308
Toughness on higher level frac mobs. Although, only worth doing on Ranger and Engi
>>
>>121819894
>Although, only worth doing on Ranger and Engi
>an entire playstyle is only valuable under the most extreme conditions and only to two classes
Thanks Anet!
Not even the lord of Plagues, the Necromancer, has a truly viable Condibuild.
Screw interesting builds and styles, gotta stack some more Zerkers.
>>
>>121820232
Whoa there, condi engineer is great dps even in other situations. It's just that it feels almost necessary in the extreme fractals.
>>
>Tempest's Overloads are all moving vicinity-AoE-Skills
>can buff himself with Auras and Protection and Stability upp the arse
>shouts

Is Dagger an option in PvE/Fractals?
If so, what offhand?

Also, this is why I wanted Axe or Sword for Tempest.
>>
>>121820434
Fractal meta is tempest staff. Also almost all shouts are shit, except heal and elite.
>>
>>121820232
Isn't hybrid necro DPS top tier?
>>
>>121820720
Not since Reaper thanks to its massive crits.
Although some people have started to build the Celestial Signet around the new Frostdamage, apparently it can tick for quite alot.
I cant find any ressource on the removal priority of conditions.
Would be interesting to know where chill is on that list
>>
UNGH!
I WILL DESTROY YOU ALL!
>>
>>121820929
Chill condi reaper is actually very viable, from what I've heard and seen.
>>
>>121821142
>>121820929
So far I came up with 2 builds, one for PvE/fractals and one for SPvP
Both would use a mix between Rabid and Zerkers, although Viper would be preferrable, if achievable.

sPvP:
Curses 3-3-3
Spite 2-1-2
Reaper 3-2-2

Pve:
Soul 1-3-3
Spite 2-1-2
Reaper 2-3-2 or 1-3-2
>>
>>121820232
Condi Engi was slightly better than Power Engi before HoT. With Viper, it's ahead by a decent amount despite condi duration food nerf.

I think it's the same with ranger, but with a lesser difference. No idea about that class since 90% of the people who play that class are shitters anyway.

Interesting builds don't exist in gw2 because of how pve works. All raids is gonna do is this:

- Zerkers
- Vipers
- Take the utilities to deal with the boss mechanics (sustain heals, reflect, etc).
>>
File: Character lineup 11-9.png (3MB, 3224x632px) Image search: [Google]
Character lineup 11-9.png
3MB, 3224x632px
Post lineups.

Ranger, Mesmer, Guardian, Engineer, Thief, Elementalist, Warrior, Necro, Revenant.

I haven't really played the last four guys that much, and I am levelling the Guardian right now, so she gets new armor when I hit 80.
>>
>>121813518
I've played FFXIV a bit already and I was just curious at other games since they have a stupid 24 hour maintenance for a content patch.

Does GW2 have a quest structure, or how do you progress normally?
>>
File: gw006.jpg (452KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gw006.jpg
452KB, 1920x1080px
How's my FHD Herald?
>>
>>121822239
Nothing against you - but holy shit is the armor in GW2 boring.
>>
>>121810734
>I'm a new/returning player, how do I join the /vg/ guild?
NA: Tarnished Coast, whisper Edarkness, Reignofpain, Chippey
EU: Seafarer's Rest, whisper Farfelu, Maerahd, Aktium, Nalynea, Mo Zing Miko, Togo Hornblower or Kealdrix

-Guilds are cross-server, and the only real reason to choose the server above is if you want to be on the same WvWvW team.
-You can also send a mail asking to be in the guild, if nobody is online.

Or, leave your name and server here so someone can check this post and invite you.
>>
>>121810734
How friendly, exactly?
>>
>>121822989
Is there a way to change servers if you pick the wrong one and want to switch, or you're stuck wherever you start at?
>>
>>121822754
Only quests are the main storyline ones. That's personal story (the one that you start with as a character), Living Story season 2 (if you wanna pay), and the expansion storyline. Quests in the open world are pretty much dynamic events. I haven't played Heavensward, but the newer zones have "meta events" that require events in that zone to be completed.

GW2 is comfy as fuck to level because you get experience pretty much anything in any zone. You "scale" down to zones, so you can do shit like do the lowbie zones near max level for experience.
>>
>>121823146
You use gems (cash shop currency) to transfer your home server. This only matters if you are doing WvW or joining a WvW guild. Besides that, there's only two "servers" for the rest of the game - NA megaserver and EU megaserver.
>>
>>121822923
No offense taken.

Most of my armor is boring for practicality purposes - I don't want to waste transmute charges until something's level 80.

That, and anything with glowy particle vomit makes my potato chug, so no radiant shoulders/mantles. This also means no CoF armor, where I have the currency for a full set just... rotting in my wallet.
>>
File: 1442324396540.jpg (99KB, 610x395px) Image search: [Google]
1442324396540.jpg
99KB, 610x395px
>>121821920
This is, imo, the biggest flaw about GW2. There's very little build diversity, even amongst dps types. Condition damage weapons need to be buffed across the board, outside of a few niche specs.

Then there's other builds, for example healing. Healing other players should reward the healer with XP for whatever the healed targets are killing. Healing Power scaling on abilities need to be much higher (more for some classes). Additionally, abilities that heal other players need to have an additional utility effect. For example: giving regen, retaliation, protection, weakness, or vulnerability.
>>
>>121823146
Server's do not matter for the guilds you join. I should take that out of my post but I copied it from Edark's post once and im kinda lazy
>>
>>121822989
stop posting trying to provide misinformation, the real guild info is >>121810734
>>
>>121823463
I blame critical damage
No seriously, the mere fact that direct attacks can deal up to 300% damage makes conditions worhtless. That and the fact it's INSTANT.
You can counteract conditions, you have time, but NOT critical damage
There are too few enemies with high toughness, like the Mordrem Husks, which can take only a few seconds with Conditions, but much longer with direct damage.
Conditions either need to be buffed seriously, or condi-builds should get some serious advantages from conditioning foes.
>>
>>121823581
No that isnt the real information at all, the real /vg/ guild is DORF. Get over it
>>
>>121823463
>Additionally, abilities that heal other players need to have an additional utility effect. For example: giving regen, retaliation, protection, weakness, or vulnerability.

Er, do you even play, or are you trying to be a strawman shitposter?

Most outgoing heals usually don't have a second effect immediately built-in - that's for traits to handle. And even then, you're blatantly wrong. For instance: ranger's Healing Spring:
>provides a water field for combo purposes
>removes conditions every time it pulses
>provides regeneration each pulse.
>When traited, provides Vigor each pulse.
>When traited as a Druid, buffs party with a blind.

Among some other interactions I forget. And that's just one heal-others ability for one class.
>>
>>121823463
I remember playing the initial BWEs for GW2 and Healing power was a lot better. You could actually go hybrid healer and not feel like you wasted a third of your stats.

As for tanking, threat is managed by pretty silly things. Number of hits, targets' toughness, distance in "peripheral" view, etc.

ArenaNet tries really hard to be different for the sake of being different than other MMOs in PvE. However, all they did is create an environment where you want 5 damage dealers that all have utility to either speed up or literally block/reflect mechanics.
>>
>>121823463
Healing is already too powerful for what's required. The entirety of content we have right now is best done without a healer. If I'm remembering right the raid comps from beta didn't use heal stats either. You just get by with your abilities because that's all you need.
>>
>>121824012
Not the same anon, but both Centaur/Herald Rev, Druid, and Tempest are newer designs that ArenaNet made because they want to encourage healers in the upcoming raids. Unlike say Engis or Ele, the new heal abilities are actually good.
>>
>>121824006
FUN has been here for years and remains as the one and only gw2g guild. Every other guild, including DORF, is just a knockoff trying to steal away clueless idiots.

Good luck with your map chat guild.
>>
>>121824208
Nice meme.
Dorf is the /na/ vg guild. 490 members etc. Get the fuck over it faggot hahaha
>>
>>121824006
lmao shut up faggot
>>
>>121824006
I'm in HOPE and even I know FUN is the real /vg/ guild while HOPE just recruits here, and DORF shitposts

FUN and HOPE shitpost too, but not this fucking loud
>>
>>121824012
The one class you're mentioning is the latest released elite spec. Druid was built with these things in mind, while many of the standard class healer traitlines do not. That's what I was getting at with my post.

>>121824072
If you do not think buffing healing is a viable method of increasing the amount of diverse builds (particularly with making healing viable), then what would you suggest? Nerfing berserkers? Berserkers has a monopoly on most pve content, and that is not okay from a balance perspective.
>>
dhuumfire reaper is fucking ridic
>>
>>121824365
Ranger had Healing Spring before HoT. The blind was literally the only other outgoing heal benefit I mentioned.
>>
>>121824271
>490 members
you guys didnt think this through did you, what happens when you cant invite anyone anymore, gonna kick some peoples friends? or all of the 460 members that didn't accept an invite yet?
>>
File: H2P GW2.png (106KB, 379x379px) Image search: [Google]
H2P GW2.png
106KB, 379x379px
>>121823463
>>121824028
Remember this?
When this was relevant?
Even with revamped Defianc emechanic, CC-specifics aren't require dbecause everyone has several knockbacks, fears, shackles, whatevers
Anet should own up to their mistakes and just introduce proper threat management.
You could even use The defiance-bar and reviving as an anchorpoint to what causes aggro
>>
>>121824365
The answer isn't buffing or nerfing other specs. Content and the gameplay itself determine what people use. Only when there's an actual use for a spec does it matter what it's numbers are.
>>
>>121824639
I remember this made my ridiculous hype for the game skyrocket further.

Never again will I fall for MMO hype.
>>
All this berserker shilling, and yet I find myself having to use Spirit of Nature's self-destruct to pick up the entire team because they facetank like jackasses and then wipe on what they can't immediately kill.

>Hur what is a dodge/block/reflect/heal
>>
>>121822239
maybe i'll use my upcoming 400 gems and some gold to buy another slot who knows
>>
>>121824639
Rebuilding a threat system to work fluidly would probably be too much of an investment for ArenaNet at this point. I don't see the financial decision makers wanting to spend development time on that. Plus, the majority of the community enjoy the retarded do whatever they want since "muh build is snowflakely and can do this and that". Adding a new system like threat makes the playerbase would have to learn to management another resource.

They currently can barely dodge red circles and use their most damaging skills at the moment.
>>
>>121825130
I don't think anyone is "shilling" berserkers, but rather saying berserkers is a stupidly viable build so long as you dodge/block/reflect.

A person who plays like shit is not an indication of any build viability. I've seen druids auto-attack without trying to align their ray with other people, too, that doesn't mean druid is shit.
>>
>>121825234
You have to make a new character for each class?
>>
>>121824690
Well with buffing/nerfing specs off the table, then the other method of creating a dependency on multiple build types would be to remove dodge rolls. The ability to avoid damage entirely eliminates the necessity for tankier builds, which then eliminates the need to heal yourself or other players.

>>121824639
It's quite unfortunate how the state of balance came to be in the game's pve.

>>121824584
Sure, but does the class provide incentive to actually build towards healing and healing springs in general pve? I suspect the answer is no, and that's because of how overwhelmingly powerful the other popular builds are.
>>
>>121824925

I remember joining a static group that thought they were gonna try and make it in sPvP as e-sports. They got pretty mad at me when I didn't think Gw2 nor their pro-gaming/streaming careers were gonna take off.

Why? No custom games at launch.
>>
>>121825265
Yeah but I think the ensuing confusion would be absolutely delicious. It would also help promote build diversity as people switch specs and gear to take advantage of the system. Hell some of those special snowflake builds would actually become useful, but a lot of them would go by the wayside too.

>>121825374
Yes.
>>
>>121825503
Hm, I don't like that very much. I was reading also you can only have two crafting classes available without paying extra money. I like how in XIV you can level everything on the same character.
>>
File: Gw2 2015-11-09 20-30-34-64.png (1MB, 1364x768px) Image search: [Google]
Gw2 2015-11-09 20-30-34-64.png
1MB, 1364x768px
>>121822779
>Not dying yourself completely purple
I really need better dyes.
>>
>>121825265
To their credit, the red circles aren't visible enough. They need to be bright orange, and extremely noticeable, like in the HoT content.

>>121825641
Also, you can have all your crafting professions maxed out on a single character, but can only have two active at once. So, to access another crafting profession you simply disable one. You'll also be hard pressed to find many mmos that let you simply change classes on the fly. That's an almost unique feature to ffxiv alone.
>>
>>121825641
You can only have two active crafting disciplines. It costs 50 copper per level (50 silver at level 500) to swap back to it. Honestly, not a big deal as long you aren't switching literally every hour or something silly.
>>
>>121825641
Well it's not unheard of to have to level multiple characters - most MMOs operate that way.

It is pretty neat to be able to use the same character for everything, but I actually like having multiple characters.

In the end it's about the same amount of grind, only difference is if you're doing all of it on one character or several.

Crafting is the same way, and I don't mind switching between characters to craft, though it does sometimes get annoying if I'm trying to build a full set of something for whatever reason and I have to character select repeatedly. Or you can just put all the professions on one character and pay the 40 silver of whatever it is to continuously activate and deactivate them as you need them.
>>
Yo, Vipers armor still glitched to not give condi duration?
>>
>>121825641
To be clear, it's two crafting disciplines per character. The paid version comes with 5 character slots, which is more than enough for all crafting disciplines.
>>
Say I was fresh as heck to this game and had a solid month to play moderately. Would it be an enjoyable experience? Could I do all the world content in time?
>>
>>121826376
That's enough to level at least 2 characters to 80, or one character and most of the content.
>>
>>121826376
What type of mmo player are? GW2 is pretty enjoyable if you take everything comfy and slow the first time.
>>
File: Lineupislittle.png (2MB, 1763x888px) Image search: [Google]
Lineupislittle.png
2MB, 1763x888px
>>121822239

Warrior, Guard, Thief, Engineer.

I have a couple of other characters, but they are banks who never get played.

>>121825265

Yeah, this very much so. The playerbase of this game has a tendency to get utterly flummoxed by fights that involve more than stack and hit it alot. Every time a new piece of content that breaks this mold even a little comes out, people bitch and cry and moan about it. Mai Trin, The Marionette, the twin mordrem under purple in SW, half the stuff in HoT, the Tarir defense fights... the list goes on and on. A large portion of this games pop can't deal with even slightly complex fights. GW2 doesn't really train players as they level up to do anything complex, not even group content.

World of Warcraft has quite alot of flaws, especially recently, but one thing you cannot fault them on is end-game raid encounter design. Much of it was very, very good and far more complex than most anything in GW2.
>>
>>121826628
>World of Warcraft has quite alot of flaws, especially recently, but one thing you cannot fault them on is end-game raid encounter design. Much of it was very, very good and far more complex than most anything in GW2.

WoW has a solid and consistent raid encounter design team. They only occasionally create and release shit fights.
>>
>>121823887
I feel like the sheer ease of dealing crits is also an issue. It's pretty effortless to get close to 50% crit chance, and that's just from raw equipment, no runes or traits. Having even just every other hit be a crit is already such a significant increase in damage and it requires almost no set up at all.
>>
>>121826993
>>121823887
What if condis could crit, or borrow a % of non-condition critical hit chance? I always felt it was a bit weird conditions couldn't crit in GW2.
>>
>>121826628
You have no idea how frustrated it is trying to help organized a TD meta kill. I'm on NA, and apparently our shitters are worst than EU whom somehow managed to get 2 successes already.

Trying to tell people to alter a few traits here and there, change out a weapon or two, avoid a few abilities to avoid burning the Breakbar was cancerous. I see Reapers generating Chills like crazy, Sword/Shield (Wut?) warriors autoattack the Chak Gerrent, Thieves spamming smokefields, etc after I typed instructions.

And let's not get started on doing simple lane mechanics or not standing in the chakk glue donut shit.
>>
>>121827303
Condition Crit, imo, should just apply multiple stacks. Condition damage is good but has a hard time ramping up their damage via stacks.
>>
>>121824639
This was never going to work with how they designed gw2. It doesn't really work at all to begin with. The game that did that best was probably dark souls and nobody rotated roles there, they just all looked after themselves and weren't shit players. Gw2's content is either piss easy to contrived and tedious so general skill level doesn't really exist or at least it exists but in a far lower state than ds because all of the durations for invulns and other numbers are completely fucking wacko.
>>
>>121822779
very generic
>>
>>121827539
That actually sounds a lot better, yeah.
>>
>>121826568
Completionist, but I'm not into PvP so it would be purely map completion and maybe crafting if its worthwhile.
>>
>>121827642
Thank you.
>>
>>121827539
Conceptually, I find the idea of conditions critting kinda weird. Like, 'Oh no, this particular tick of burning was especially hot." But that right there is a good idea. Having it so you can critically apply conditions, and have it apply to either duration or intensity could make things rather interesting.
>>
>>121826992

Yeah. GW2 has a fun combat system, but not one that lends itself to giant raid boss battles. What it instead does well is what they made pretty much every HoT zone- these huge, complex chain event things. If I were going to make a serious attempt at a raid, I'd probably design it to be a WvW style encounter, say, besieging a castle, except with many more things then actual WvW going on, and have it against NPC's.

For example... you have to destroy a fortress for reasons. You need to split up into 4 teams- team 1 breaks through a grating into a gully, to swim up to a well inside the courtyard. Team 2 has to build siege weapons to knock out siege enemy siege on the battlements. Team 3 has to push a battering ram to a gateway. Team 4 has to skirmish to prevent enemy counter charges from getting to the siege teams. Once the battering ram gets there, battering ram team has to defend it, skirmish team defends them from flanks, back siege team brings up ladders. Outer walls have never ending spawns of enemies, but as long as players are on it, the courtyard won't be attacked, so team 1 can come out. If team 1 comes out before this, they all get killed really fast. Team 1 opens the gate, then help the battering ram get to the main door, while skirmish screen guys have to turn around and fight off an army attacking from behind. After the main gates go down, you then have a team that has to kill the lord of the keep while everyone else holds off massive waves of enemies.

Everyone gets loot for stuff that provides loot without tagging, aim it at 40-50 total players.

That is the kind of shit GW2's engine does well, not static raid boss fights.
>>
File: file.png (34KB, 1209x280px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
34KB, 1209x280px
>>
>>121827789
Crafting (weapons) is pretty nice since ascended weapon numbers matter a bit more for min/max'ing. However, exotics honestly aren't that far behind it, so don't worry too much for your first few months.

GW2 has a lot of completion to do so you'll enjoy at least completing every zone the first time. We also have a fuck ton of item collecting and achievements (if you care) to do.
>>
>>121827938
Please don't remind me that ArenaNet is actively trying to kill my favorite mode (WvW) every patch.
>>
>>121827986
To this day, I have no idea how the term "toons" even caught on. I know it started with WoW, but how the fuck do you go from "character" to "toon"? "char" is the same amount of key presses and makes more sense.
>>
>>121827524

Oh I can imagine- I used to be an office in a meta guild in vanilla WoW that was just an alliance made up of 10 or so small guilds that wanted to do raiding. Herding cats man, herding cats.

I'm on NA too and I haven't yet seen a successful TD meta- got the 20 minute kill on DS though, which made me happy. And a couple of full T4 VB's.

Most of the time all I see in TD is people running around very confused and getting murdered by Chak.
>>
Edarkness is such a badass, i wana suck his cock too bad he hates fags
>>
>>121828136
What I don't understand is why people get their panties in such a twist over it.
>>
>>121827917
>>121827539
>>121827303
I don't know why you guys are talking like there needs to be another systemic change to condi. There are condi builds that are good and meta. It's an individual class problem now, not systemic.
>>
Is GW2 always f2p and you just pay some extra for upgrading content and the p2w store? Or is there a subscription at some point?
>>
>>121828370
Only two classes can really pull off condition
>>
>>121828371
There is no subscription fee of any sort and never has been.
>>
File: 3e80cc120ed4a3f9960e6a49209a591a.jpg (249KB, 700x1038px) Image search: [Google]
3e80cc120ed4a3f9960e6a49209a591a.jpg
249KB, 700x1038px
>>121828371
It's f2p unless you want HoT content or cosmetics from the gem store.
>>
>>121828456
Which means it's doable with the current condition system. The classes need changing, not the entire condi system.
>>
What do you think there is inside a femsura?
>>
>>121828229
TD just has too strict of a timer for the lanes' mechanics and the Chak Gerrents' health bar for how braindead out fellow playerbase is.
>>
>>121828229
What is T4 VB good for?
>>
>>121828637
Hm interesting. If I like it I can still play ffxiv and just pay for gw2 upgrades
>>
>>121828456
Engi
Ranger
burn guard
necro
>>
>>121828776
Bladed coat boxes
>>
File: 1446957793313.jpg (1MB, 886x1300px) Image search: [Google]
1446957793313.jpg
1MB, 886x1300px
>>121828706
Standard anatomy albeit with modifications for size and diet?

What the hell else would there be?
>>
>>121828935
Maybe they are made of candy and hamburgers
>>
>>121828778
GW2 is very drop and pick up again later friendly. Exotic (the 2nd best tier of gear) is very obtainable within a month or two of play and is only 5% worst than Ascended, which takes far longer. No itemlevel climbing like FFXIV or most MMOs. You'll just have to learn the mechanics of new group encounters whenever you return.
>>
File: FHD (2).jpg (189KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FHD (2).jpg
189KB, 1920x1080px
>>121825893
Post some more of your character
>>
File: lineupnov.jpg (2MB, 1920x3108px) Image search: [Google]
lineupnov.jpg
2MB, 1920x3108px
>>121822239
picked out a few of my favorites
>>
>>121828687
Can't you still use in game money to buy gems?
>>
>>121829302
how are you ever going to find waifus for all those characters
>>
File: trahearne.jpg (53KB, 423x310px) Image search: [Google]
trahearne.jpg
53KB, 423x310px
>>
>>121829302
>6 necromancers

I see someone plays favorites
>>
File: 1444110195735.png (41KB, 254x172px) Image search: [Google]
1444110195735.png
41KB, 254x172px
>>121829512
>>
>>121829492
Yes, but the exchange rate is about 8-10 gems per gold spent I think?
>>
>>121829512
>>121829580
you should see his whole lineup he has like 20 characters and 10 are necros
>>
>>121829302
I still love cyborgvari.
>>
File: Gw2 2015-11-09 21-15-26-63.png (2MB, 1364x768px) Image search: [Google]
Gw2 2015-11-09 21-15-26-63.png
2MB, 1364x768px
>>121829082
Sure, in all her 768p glory.

>>121829742
What for, though? Using them as banks, a-build-per-character, RP, or another reason?
>>
Why did Anet had to break guild missions
>>
FUCKING ASSNET REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
>>121830024
T O A S T E R
O
A
S
T
ER
>>
>>121830024
She's qt, you did well

>>121830072
Do you have to stay in the map and wait for the timer to run out in order to get your rewards? We ran into the same issue last week
>>
File: Gw2-64 2015-11-09 21-13-42-06_1.jpg (494KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Gw2-64 2015-11-09 21-13-42-06_1.jpg
494KB, 1920x1080px
>>121830072
>tfw you skip your turn and it works
>>
File: Gw2 2015-11-09 21-22-17-49.png (1MB, 1364x768px) Image search: [Google]
Gw2 2015-11-09 21-22-17-49.png
1MB, 1364x768px
>>121830138
Why would you want to toast her? Sounds like a gross fetish.
>>
>>121830203
What is even going on here?
>>
>>121825234
was about to shitpost for having only females but then i read the filename and keked lowdly
>>
Is condizerker worth playing? I'm getting tired of using my greatsword.
>>
>>121830474
too many dogs going through the gate gives credit to no one
>>
File: gw757.jpg (540KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gw757.jpg
540KB, 1920x1080px
>>121829742
.... only 9 are necro!

>>121830024
some are banks, most are for ERP reasons.. necro is my main class I suppose, I like being able to play it on any race so I don't get bored of the same animations or sounds all the time

endgame is dressup for me too, so I eventually want all my characters to have their own gear
>>
>>121828136
I know EVE players use it almost all the time, since back in the day of character creation you only had a small profile picture.
>>
>>121830804
anet pls
>>
>>121830835
How many map completions?
>>
>>121830835
You better not buy any more character slots dros or so help me i will beat you up with my dick.
>>
File: B2B-Boring.jpg (45KB, 604x442px) Image search: [Google]
B2B-Boring.jpg
45KB, 604x442px
>final fight against mordremoth
>game tells me to either fly into the air or get behind a shield
>get under brahams shield
>die
>>
>>121830983
I've done 3 so far, nearing 4 and 5 on 2 other characters, the rest sit around 10-30% unfortunatly
>>
>>121828136
>>121830856
http://gaming.stackexchange.com/questions/77192/what-is-the-source-for-calling-your-characters-toons
>>
>>121830835
That's pretty damn impressive, actually! I'm an RP enthusiast and I don't think I could level multiple instances of the same character.

>>121831085
Posts like these make me realise how much of a casual I am. I only did map completion 1 and felt like that was enough to last me a lifetime.
>>
>>121831085
My autism hurts so much reading that.
>>
>>121827917
>>121827539
Ana lternative would be to increase the effectiveness of glancing blows (maybe even make weakness prevent ALL critical hits completely) as well as armor and defenses, because the great thing about Condis is that they circumvent defenses entirely
>>
>>121831178
Doing map completion many times over has more of a point now with elite specs.
>>
>>121831518
Collecting 22 hero points in the new areas is only about two hours of work. No need to do any serious completion.
>>
>>121831518
How so? It's definitely not for the hero points, since I managed to unlock herald before I reached DS. It was especially easy on my revenant because I looked up the soloable HPs.

Far as I know, you don't need map completion on anything other than a HoT map for the special snowflake weapon, either.
>>
>>121830072
And FUN pretends they aren't a furry guild.

Seriously, a whole ass to mouth chain of wolves is fucked up guys
>>
>>121831875
>>121831965
"More of a point" doesn't mean "necessary." It used to be all you needed was a waypoint in maps that had a dungeon in them (ignoring the brief period of insanity where some traits were locked behind cleaning zones).
>>
File: question.jpg (19KB, 296x320px) Image search: [Google]
question.jpg
19KB, 296x320px
Running Zerker Ele currently in PvE/Fractals and want to add a bit of survivability.
What are good stat-combos and what slots should I wear them in?
>>
>>121832857
you should consider adding git gud you fucking shitter
>>
>>121832857
gitgut in every slot
>>
>>121832857
valkyrie as needed
>>
ASSNET PLSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
>>
#EDARKFORGOD
>>
>all this EU shitposting
>>
>T1-2 servers are "full"
Fucking Anet. I don't want to join some dead server.
>>
>>121832857
2 cele rings or earings. Elementalists benefit from every stat on celestial items. Dont take something adding pure toughness because you may grab aggro and you're a shitter.
>>
For a solo player Druid, is it worth going anything but Berserker?
I've looked at playing it as a Cleric Healer or CD character, but both of them just feel like they would be lackluster outside of raids or high level fractals.
>>
Do people parse in GW2? How are the developers relating to this?
>>
Newfag here. What's the cheapest way for me to get an exotic Zerker back? Should I craft the weaponsmith backpack?
>>
so assuming you already got a PS warrior, are condi warriors/zerkers good DPS?
or do you guys think raids will need 2 PS warriors one for each group? wondering if I should bother with a viper's set at all.
>>
How do fractal rewards work in HoT? I need to farm relics up.
>>
>>121834149
Any exotic backpack will do, but they only go to 78.

Running fractals can occasionally find you one. Run 'em enough and you can just buy the prototype, which I think counts as Ascended.
>>
>>121824598
>you guys didnt think this through did you, what happens when you cant invite anyone anymore, gonna kick some peoples friends? or all of the 460 members that didn't accept an invite yet?

>map chat invites
>ask for guild hall donations
>kick everyone
>map chat invites
>ask for guild hall donations
>kick everyone
>repeat ad infinitum
>>
File: gw576.jpg (656KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gw576.jpg
656KB, 1920x1080px
>>121827524
>>121828229
One of the hardest parts about the event is setting it up. It's a fucking mess to get a large amount of people into the same map and I seriously can't understand why anet didn't implement a way for large communities to ensure they all end up on the same server. The megaserver system does not work at all here.

The lanes are somewhat simple but you still have to pull your fingers out of your ass if you want to get shit done because the timers are very strict and punishing towards players that just want to AFK in the back while letting others do the work. On the other hand you can't really blame people for AFKing due to the way that the first three HOT maps are structured. You spend 20 minutes completing the first set of events and then wait an hour for the main meta event to spawn. This system fucking sucks and I hope they'll do something about it.

But the truly worst part about the TD chain is the rewards (or rather the lack of them)
For all your efforts you basically get fucking nothing, a trend that unfortunately is quite common in HOT.
>>
>>121834061
When the whole point of healing is utilizing healing power, at least get some healing power in your build somewhere. It doesn't have to be the primary stat.

Also, if you buff up your healing power enough, I think the Nature Magic line has a "Healing -> Power" trait in the first or second tier.
>>
>>121834149
The cheapest crafting backpack (last I checked) is the jeweler one. They're all level 78, but their stats are equivalent to what a level 83 backpack would be. With rare level 65 upgraded jewels, the stats are 1-2 points under ascended.
>>
>>121834618
Just made a weaponsmith backpack because I had all of the mats.
>>
What happens to the mordrem guard sylvari now that Mordremoth is dead? I hope we get to see that in the next living story episode.
Do they 'wake up' and become themselves again, and regret killing all the people that they did?
Do they stay loyal to Mordremoth's will, even though he's gone?
Do they die?
>>
>>121835379
What happened to the Risen after Zhaitan's death? Literally nothing.
>>
>>121834310
It starts as exotic and is upgraded to ascended.
>>
Is lightning hammer still worth a damn, or are ALL the conjured non-elite weapons now shit?
>>
>>121834149
definitely get a crafted backpack. it has the added bonus of having an agony slot
>>
>>121834548

Won't I, with a Healing Build, have problem getting contribution in the world events?
>>
>>121835427
In the epilogue, it was said that the undead lingered, but wandered around aimlessly like stereotypical zombies rather than having Zhaitan directing them.
>>
File: thornslineup.png (3MB, 2465x720px) Image search: [Google]
thornslineup.png
3MB, 2465x720px
>>121822239
>>
>>121835601
But I thought Elder Dragons are mindless forces of nature that "just do" without any sort of planning themselves.
>>
DORF DORF /VG/ GUILD
>>
>>121835458
4 gives quick vulnerability and auto chain blinds. Use skill 4 and dump weapon.
>>
File: dorf.jpg (17KB, 282x82px) Image search: [Google]
dorf.jpg
17KB, 282x82px
>>121835804
THE /VG/EST
>>
>>121835750
Zhaitan's minions could speak and plot, and all of them were an extension of him. He was the one who sent undead in droves to attack certain areas, he was the one who brought up those huge bone-ships to attack the shores, and so on. Even though he never really spoke to us directly, he definitely had a mind for sure.
>>
>DORF in charge of not shitposting
>>
>>121835379
>Do they stay loyal to Mordremoth's will, even though he's gone?
That actually sounds pretty neat. Mordremoth loyalists who believe he was necessary and continue to enact his will post mortem. Would be a good way to bullshit their way out of it.

>>121835750
None of them are mindless, the comparison to the forces of natures were just their inevitability, cyclical nature and raw, unstoppable power and inability to "understand" them. Mordremoth clearly isn't mindless, Zhaitan showed predatory intelligence by knowing where to hit hardest, sent out Risen spies to scout things out, his Risen had fleets of bone ships, and so on.
>>
Does Anet ban for the molten boss exploit? It's not like I can even fucking run that fractal with the LFG tool without it since everyone does it.
>>
>>121836185
>>121836205
I don't know, I remember reading somewhere they have no intelligence, and rely on intelligent minions to be their generals. Then again this has become void with Mordremoth anyway.
>>
Some useful stuff was posted today

Meta event timer - http://gw2.ninja/timer

Equipment Stat Spreadsheet - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1xXxJl1yTzgVeeLtOdPpBk9nWyXmyhvJ1hGcEtnQ1H34/edit?pli=1#gid=1104176279
>>
>>121835750
Nobody ever said they were "mindless," they're just forces of nature.

Mordremoth and Glint and various corrupted lieutenants, commanders, minions, etc are proof that they aren't mindless.
>>
>>121836445
Farming something over and over is not an exploit
>>
>>121837072
Skipping half the fractal is though.
>>
>>121836823
That's a pretty cool idea, I wish they stuck with that.
>>
How do you guys look for guilds?
I'm interested in a hardcore "elitist" PVX guild that has their shit together for raids and ranked season. Even if its just a tight knit group of friends, long as there isn't any fucking emote spam.

watdo
>>
>>121837181
You mean skipping past the champion effigy? That's classified as an exploit, but I seriously doubt that they'd do anything, even if they caught you do it. Of course you never know since it actually can be used to generate loot, but I wouldn't really be concerned if I were you.
>>
>>121837276
You put up with emote spam because only those faggots are autistic enough to play this game all day.
>>
>>121835379
You can come across a uncorrupted mordrem guard at some point in the living story, if you know where to look. He's dying, but it gives some insight. His mind is free, but his form is still the same, much like the undead chicken in Arah/Orr.
>>
>>121837276
It says something about the state of this general where the femsura erp guild is the only one that fits that description.
>>
>>121837431
I used to do those CoE runs where you'd break out of maps to complete the all three paths in like 15-20 minutes, and no one I know who has done that has ever been banned. They tend to just quietly fix that sort of stuff more than anything else.
>>
>>121837548
How much femsura erp is required to get on their raid team?
>>
>>121837276
DORF, message Edarkness
>>
>>121837276
whisper Comprissent for an invite ;)
>>
>>121837548
I really want to know how much of this is a meme, because I'd love nothing more than to down a raid boss and reward my guild's personal Minstrel femsura Fluid Druid for their performance.
>>
how many active players does GW2 have?
>>
What classes are viable with condition build in pve? Do they stack up well against berserkers?
>>
>>121837212
It'd give Sylvari a lot more meaning. Intelligent minions that learn about the world, its inhabitants, about warfare, then use that knowledge to lead Mordremoth's army. Much better than the other dragons that just are hostile to everyone from the start.
I actually thought Trahearne was being set up just for that. The free world's army's leader turning into Mordremoth's grand general.
>>
>>121838107
Condi and Engi
Nothing else
necro in a hybrid build.
Viper and Marauders will probably be the new Zerkers in higher Fractals content
>>
>>121838107
Engineer and Ranger are best played as condi now. Nothing much else.
>>
>>121838235
>>121838107

Sorry, mean "Ranger and Engi"
>>
>>121837675
>They tend to just quietly fix that sort of stuff more than anything else.
They used to back when they still had people working on dungeons.
They haven't fixed most of the major skips and exploits in more than two years.
>>
DORF THE NUMBE R1 /NA/ VG GUILD
>>
>>121838491
That's fitting cause they haven't fixed most of the major exploits and bugs in more than forever :D:D:DDD
>>
>>121837985
>>
Which server should I start on? I know it doesn't matter for guilds, but the WvW sounds kind of cool I think.
>>
File: 3880bc62e1f7abcf0d7b90289128fdf0.png (409KB, 724x1154px) Image search: [Google]
3880bc62e1f7abcf0d7b90289128fdf0.png
409KB, 724x1154px
Did you know the femsura have a second underwear skin? Is it used in the game at all?
>>
File: FHD (48).jpg (246KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
FHD (48).jpg
246KB, 1920x1080px
>>121838569
Does DORF have angel FHDs?
>>
>>121838961
Maybe for shadows?
>>
>>121838959
You could start on the server, "Maguuma" It's a great server, strong in WvW and we are always looking for more people. The guild I run actually does some WvW when we get a chance too. We have about 15 people on there so it all works out in the end.

-Edarkness
>>
>>121839152
Something like a specular map? I don't know. These are the textures, and they don't look very similar
>>
>>121837821
kek
>>
>>121838569
>>121835804
>>121833640
>posts like this
>suddenly
>>121839356

Gee, I wonder who is shitposting tonight
>>
>>121839356
Ok. Does the race matter for what class you pick? I was thinking of femsilvari thief. Is that bad?
>>
>>121839441
That kinda looks like something a human noble would wear. Maybe the exemplar outfit, or that fancy count one?
>>
>>121839441
Wow, with embroidery like that I think I'll rescind my last statement. I've never seen it used in-game though... maybe on an old NPC? I would have guessed it's a low graphics distance model but I don't know anymore.
>>
File: gw691.jpg (646KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gw691.jpg
646KB, 1920x1080px
Now all I need is the headwrap.
Maximum edge.
>>
>>121840119
Mistward plate has a delicious sideboob
Post it
>>
>>121839817
If you are some extremely ridiculous GvG tryhard then maybe, but for 99.999% of the game, no. It only matters for looks.
>>
File: 1445189297576.jpg (90KB, 469x540px) Image search: [Google]
1445189297576.jpg
90KB, 469x540px
"Looking for an escape from mis muggles and their cissues? Join Sisters Not Cisters [SIS], a primarily social guild founded on intersectional ideas by and for trans folk. PM for info & application."
>>
>>121839441
might be part of one of the outfits
>>
File: 1397973440449.png (214KB, 600x452px) Image search: [Google]
1397973440449.png
214KB, 600x452px
>>121838108
Don't forget Jormag's whole shtick is convincing norns that he's a fucking spiritual animal that should be worshiped. The whole cult of Sons of Svanir are just a buncha sexist brodudes who are totally cool with Jormag. Sometimes I forget that Jormag and all his lieutenants have mind control/psychic powers too.

tfw female norns cant join the sons of svanir but they can become breeding stock for the cult.
>>
>>121838961
So, you're trying to bail your asura out of Guild Wars 2 and into another game that let you mod those model, like Second Life and any Bethesda. Was this your plan?
>>
Are there any non-white Sons of Svanir?
>>
desu that femsura is very cute
>>
File: gw739.jpg (960KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gw739.jpg
960KB, 1920x1080px
>>121841849
>your plan?
crashing this thread

WITH NO SURVIVORS
>>
File: gw471.jpg (324KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
gw471.jpg
324KB, 1680x1050px
>>121842116
>>
>>121840119
is this you're fhd, anon?

>>121840318
dont be a lewd lil anon

>>121842116
omg :o
>>
Am i the only one who finds Ele Staff incredibly boring?
>most stuff is in 10+ second recharge area
>hard to make combos because no field and finisher is in same attunement
>lackluster concentrated damge
>some skills like Frozen Ground or Shockwave are just too boring to be on that long cooldowns

Meanwhile, all the other weapons have something that seems interesting or fun to use.

At least with Scepter I can spam Blastfinisher+Fire Field and with daggers I can jump around and shit
>>
>>121842308
ellie you are my wifu
>>
>>121842116
NO NO NO
YOU SAID WE WERE COOL MAN
YOU SAID WE WERE COOL
WAIT PLEASE NN
>>
File: tumblr_mklfsoZ2571s150k9o1_400.gif (825KB, 393x262px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_mklfsoZ2571s150k9o1_400.gif
825KB, 393x262px
>>121838961
so people finally managed to extract player models from gw2?
>>
Im gonna wait for 64bit client to leave beta before sticking all my grafix stuff like reshade back in, for now I will stick with vanilla "palette".

In the meantime I got 5000 AP and got two free total makeover kits because im a fucking retard. My charr looks very desaturated. I like it.
>>
File: 1442938561312.gif (94KB, 384x408px) Image search: [Google]
1442938561312.gif
94KB, 384x408px
>>121841636
>mind controlled into being breeding stock
>>
>>121841849
Niu in Fallout 4 would be pretty great, although I'd rather be one of many other thread rats.
>>
File: gw160.jpg (287KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gw160.jpg
287KB, 1920x1080px
>>121838961
wait a minute... that asura...
>>
Anyone knows how the piranhas in Tangled Depths work? do they appear after a timer or after doing some event? I'm trying to swim to some large looking jumping puzzle and can't get through.
>>
Druid healer, is it a thing?
>>
>>121842936
pick up the exalted beacons that are placed every five feet
>>
>>121842821
Piggusura abandoned :(
>>
>>121842371
I can get might combos pretty easily with it.
>>
>>121842979
Oh
Ohhhhhh

Thanks.
>>
>>121843191
Yeah, but that requires constant re-attuning and doesnt work very well when wanting to overload.
I had far more success doing anything with Scepter-Warhorn.
Too bad Water Warhorn is Healing overkill. Would have preferred an ice+vulnerability spell on it.
>>
>>121842371
yet so many people won't give it up because the min/max meta.
>>
>>121842323
No, it's my revenant you autistic piece of trash
>>
>>121842371
Actually made me think.
Remember when Traitlines were supposed to be weapon, not skill specific and minor traits were passive stat buffs? seems like it would work better with weaponswitrching and the weapon-skill centric gameplay
>>
>>121842945
Not until raids. There's no point to playing druid right now because there's no content that demands that amount of healing. Even then, I don't think druid will be that great because popping a water field+blasts is enough to keep up any group.

Druid is such a shitty boring class desu, imo, baka
>>
>>121842371
Shut the fuck up and drop a water field bitch
>>
>>121839817
For WvW thieves can be really fun. You might also like warrior/mesmer/ele for it aswell. You can do some hefty damage that way.
>>121839807
Irrelevant shitpost. Calm it down tonight HOPE.
>>
>>121836823
>I remember reading somewhere they have no intelligence
That was never said, it was instead implied that their minds were on a wholly different level. They were meant to be these eternal forces a' nature as old as if not older than the world itself, waking up at very specific intervals. Think Reapers from Mass Effect.

Mordremoth ruined ED reputation however you look at them, though.
>>
File: literal fucking meme cat.png (2MB, 1128x892px) Image search: [Google]
literal fucking meme cat.png
2MB, 1128x892px
charr ;)
>>
>>121810734
Daily reminder not to join /gw2g/ Guilds

Daily reminder that all HOPE/avatarfags/tripfags/ratposters/catposters/ERPers/FHD are the shitposters/cancer of this general

Do your job against these shitposting tripfags, report them.

>>121824337
>Not this fucking loud
please anon, they shitpost in more volume than Dorf. take your dorfhate elsewhere hopefag.
>>
Hm Is there a good starting story for the necromancer?
>>
>>121844076
owl?
>>
>>121843520
you're revenant is you're qt FHD, right?
>>
>>121844087
>this delusional
>>
>>121841849
It's not for another game.
I'm a 3D student. This is my way to take a break and have fun.
I'l probably rig it and make a few animations, but that's it probably

>>121842485
You have to use something like 3DRipper. It makes a "3D screenshot", and then you can import it into a 3D software.
The good part is that it also captures UVs and textures, so you don't have to worry about that.
The bad part is that literally everything else is fucked, so there's a lot of tedious tweaking involved.
Also, if you want to rig it, you should manually get the model in T-pose.

I just hope Collin won't get mad at me.

>>121842821
I miss piggysura
>>
File: physicalvisiblememe.png (293KB, 421x400px) Image search: [Google]
physicalvisiblememe.png
293KB, 421x400px
>>121844076
Charr?
>>
File: tangledepthsjp.jpg (267KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
tangledepthsjp.jpg
267KB, 1600x900px
>>121842936
This is the place. Anyone knows what's at the end? After the crystals you have to go up some branches.
>>
>>121844043
I had always wished there was a scene in HoT where Mordy talks to you like in https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R_NAoNd4YyY

Mordy even already even has a spectral talking head.

>>121844076
my charr.
>>
File: gw129.jpg (250KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gw129.jpg
250KB, 1920x1080px
>>121844352
oh cheers. ive heard of that method when i wanted to get gw2 models. i just wasnt man enough to use it cause i assumed it would be looked upon me using 3rd party in gw2

>>121844352
piggy misses you too. she also wants a new haircut. i like that one asura npc is using you find at the guild hall mine
>>
File: gw700.jpg (242KB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
gw700.jpg
242KB, 1680x1050px
>"HEY GUYS, LOOK, I GOT ITEMZ!"
>>
File: cunts.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
cunts.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>>121844527
Charr.
>>
>>121844352
>I'm a 3D student. This is my way to take a break and have fun.

If you've made it this far, you really should do enough work to port it over to SL and Bethesda. It would be a waste not to when the demand is there.
>>
>>121844728
That Sovereign scene is exactly what popped into my head when I faced down Mordremoth. ME turned into an abhorrent franchise, but that scene remains the most memorable one in those games.

Something along the lines of The Transcendent One would work for Mordremoth as well - concise, to the point, and intelligent in a spooky way.
>>
>>121844696
A high-tech discotheque
>>
File: DO IT.png (136KB, 208x249px) Image search: [Google]
DO IT.png
136KB, 208x249px
>>121844696
After the crystal jumping puzzle, the next phase is a vine-jumping puzzle that's quite difficult. At the end you reach an old golem guarding a door. Stat you're Zinn, then enter the room. Dance under the light of the crystal ball for a disco achievement.
>>
File: gw061.jpg (167KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
gw061.jpg
167KB, 1600x900px
>>121844696
And this is at the end of the branches.
>>
is there any trick to unsoulbind an item?
>>
>>121845753
kek
>>
>>121845298
Maybe.
But if Anet gets mad, it will be your fault!
>>
>>121845753
Mystic forge it with 3 others of the same type. Maybe you'll get lucky and get it back.
>>
File: 1445996513120.gif (2MB, 320x200px) Image search: [Google]
1445996513120.gif
2MB, 320x200px
> People organizing a TD meta clear a hour before it starts.
>Requiring people to have full ascended.
> Map is already filled up.

Jeez, here we go again with tryharding this poorly designed map.
>>
What is the current meta for PvE Revs?
>>
>>121846201
sword/(your choice) then hammer

full zerkers
>>
>>121846201
Shiro/Glint
Devastation/Invocation/Herald
Zerker with Strength runes

Sword/any main set
Staff or hammer secondary

Autoattack
>>
File: 1435743892334.png (16KB, 331x286px) Image search: [Google]
1435743892334.png
16KB, 331x286px
>>121810734
silly asura
>>
>>121846201
Devastion/Invo/Herald using Shiro/Glint and MH Sword + offhand and whatever.
>>
>>121845859
Just don't openly sell it or advertise it.
Also, good luck. You've done well.
>>
Is it worth picking up GW2 again even if I don't buy HoT or will I be horribly bored/outclassed once I hit 80?
>>
File: 1430340356141.png (830KB, 792x792px) Image search: [Google]
1430340356141.png
830KB, 792x792px
3 questions:
>1: why does nobody talk on this game
>3:why is everyone who actually does talk so nasty
>£:should i cook some sausage rolls
>>
>>121846535
Na, as long you play Warrior.
>>
>>121846650
Because they're shy sweet shotas who don't know how to approach people correctly
>>
>>121846650
>3 questions:
1, 3 and £
???
>>
>>121846650
everyone is bitter towards new players who are able to have fun in this shit game of wasted potential
>>
>>121846650
Shy
They love you
Yes, please heat my sausage in your oven
>>
>>121844352
Wow this is neat

>With 3D Ripper DX you can:

>- capture all geometry, textures and shaders, rendered during single frame;

So anything and anyone you see in game can be exported?
>>
>>121847258
>So anything and anyone you see in game can be exported?
>if they see me, they can bend my own character model against my will for their own lewd purposes
Oh my god........
>>
>>121846805
oops

>>121847087
thats not true

>>121847097
>>121846739
you can't be shy if you're on the internet though
>>
boppsi will u marry me?
>>
>>121847892
No lol
>>
>>121841636
Jormag doesn't really have those powers though. If you hang around one of the Pact camps one of the Norn says he'd rather be fighting Jormag instead - and not because he's "their" dragon, but because Jormag doesn't corrupt. He promises.

If you fall to Jormag it's because you signed a deal with the devil.
>>
>>121847958
How about me?
>>
File: gw.jpg (216KB, 1052x1054px) Image search: [Google]
gw.jpg
216KB, 1052x1054px
post female mordrem daughters
>>
File: gw769.jpg (439KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gw769.jpg
439KB, 1920x1080px
what are you listening to anon?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BJroOnp7-Rg
>>
>>121848446
*giggles on skype* maybe someday
>>
File: 1440508358320.gif (405KB, 635x486px) Image search: [Google]
1440508358320.gif
405KB, 635x486px
>>121848557
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qYctiuxhSl4

I <3 wacks
>>
>>121848135
I thought you turn into Icebrood if you accept his power long enough.

Honestly, we'll probably never fight Jormag and Kralkatorrik. We'll have Scarlet 2.0 bait out Bubbles or some shit before then.
>>
>>121848135
He still can force corruption on living beings though, hence why you have things like icebrood wolves and fish. Or Kodan's Bane corrupting the Voice in Honor of the Waves
>>
>>121847864
>be in a group
>nobody ever responds to your comments when you try to join the conversation
>never talk again
>>
>>121848135
That doesn't really explain all of the corrupted quaggan, trolls, wolves and so on.

I think it's more like a Pale Tree 2.0 scenario where the spirits are protecting the norns from certain corruption as long as the norns make the right choice on who they side with for power. So the only way that Jormag can win them over is through a promise or contract sort of deal for exchanged power. It's basically "disguising" its corruption as spirit power,
>>
It's enigma, I'm thinking of coming back. How's the expansion and necros?
>>
>>121813669

>have a conversation with a known anet dev
>it goes to a mail after they go offline
>next day log in get a mail back from them and it has that same warning at the bottom because she wasn't repping the anet guild at the time

Maybe they just weren't repping anet guild Jim Travakh, you should consider that. Maybe that's real.

:^)
>>
>>121848874
No shit. The established dragons already have Norn, Charr and Asura as their designated arch nemesis. Bubbles doesn't have one so that's the perfect occasion to shoehorn more salad shit in there.
>>
File: charr economist.jpg (97KB, 442x586px) Image search: [Google]
charr economist.jpg
97KB, 442x586px
>>121848557

I'm watching/listening to a show currently discussing:
>Does the Trans-Pacific Partnership Deal spell bad news for intellectual property?
>>
>>121848928
>>121848135

Jormag corrupts anyway, that's how the icebrood are made.

It's been explained that Sons of Svanir eventually become icebrood as they embrace more of Jormag, we've seen that actually happen several times in-game
>>
>>121848958
Necromancers are seriously good now. Better damage, better mobility, better defense and chill is actually a viable build option
The expansion hits a few key beats but misses a lot too

Are you really enigma? We miss you man
>>
>>121849154

>Zhaitan was supposed to be the Human Arch-Nemesis
>Treesus became his arch-nemesis instead and ruined it.
>3 out of the 6 Dragons will be Sylvari oriented
>>
>>121849154
"It turns out that Bubbles fought against each other in the last time the dragons woke up. He found out that by force feeding plant matter his water, he could turn them against their plant dragon master."
>Will salads be the traitor race once again?
>>
>>121846650
Because its advertise as the MOST FRIENDIEST COMMUNITY!!!!
>>
>>121841636
He doesn't actively convince anyone, he is simply so powerful that worshipping him as a sort of higher being is almost obvious.
>>
>>121849506
Ya it's me. Had a wave of nostalgia last night and figured I might give it a go

I'm reading up on what changed with the class, so there's class advancement now? I assume this reaper thing is some kind of prestige, or rank 2? The expansion is going to cost me dollars, isn't it? Is the game still just run fractals over and over?
>>
>>121849154
You know, before Mordremoth was revealed or really solidly speculated, and sylvari were established as minions, I figured Zhaitan would've been the salad's nemesis dragon, and Bubbles would've been the humans. Back then I figured Bubbbles would've been heavily involved in some Cantha stuff, maybe having been coiled around Cantha or something like that, what with all the dragon iconography in Cantha, Kuunavang, the saltspray dragons, so on.
>>
File: meteor man.gif (2MB, 365x274px) Image search: [Google]
meteor man.gif
2MB, 365x274px
>>121847258
Yes.
It may take a while, and you would need to download more RAM depending on what you are trying to capture, but it's technically possible.
But as I said, "everything else is fucked".
Which means that:
>You will get double/triple/... faces overlapping with each other depending on what shader the object uses (if something uses a diffuse texture and an alpha map, when you import it, there will be 2 copies of the object in the exact same place. If you are just playing with it, it doesn't really matter to you. But it does if you want to do things right)
>If you use .obj, it won't find the material and textures for some reason
>If you download 3DSMAX instead, so you can use the .3dr format, you will have to get the right version of it (I didn't)
>If you do as I did, and just get the model from the .obj, make a new material, and apply the textures yourself, you will find that the texture's extension is .dds, and you will need DDSConverter to convert them to something like .png
>After that, if everything goes well, you will have a triangulated model (you probably want to quadrangulate it back) in some random pose. If you want to rig it, you will have to get it back to T-pose without stretching the texture too much
>If you just want to look at someone's underwear, you will have to be lucky, because if I'm wearing, say, gloves, my hands won't be captured, since they are not being rendered by the engine.
I haven't tested it too much, but I guess you won't be able to get a lot of noncon lewd. Sorry

>>121848557
>mfw I realise this was in my playlist and I was listening to it
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vTIIMJ9tUc8
>>
>>121849986
Can't have too much focus on humans, orders from NCSoft :^)
>>
>>121848757
Mkay, sounds good.
>>
>tfw they removed the elixir condition removal trait

that was one of the most interesting traits in the game
>>
File: 134331435.png (106KB, 187x228px) Image search: [Google]
134331435.png
106KB, 187x228px
>>121849341
Right, but the norns' connection to the spirits is preventing all of them from being immediately corrupted. Everything else is easily corrupted into icebrood, but for the norn specifically, it's essentially making a promise with the devil, and willingly selling off their souls to become corrupted. Because Jormag can't recruit their race specifically in any other way.

Hence it being like a nightmare court/pale tree scenario where the only norn that are corrupted are the ones who willingly embrace it by disconnecting from their connection to the true spirits, just like how the sylvari disconnect themselves from the dream, and are therefore more likely to fall victim to joining Mordremoth or the nightmare court.

so tldr:
>spirits=pale tree
>sons of savanir = nightmare court/soundless
>spirits' borrowed power = pale tree's dream protection
>mordremoth's nightmare over the dream = Jormag's corruption power over the spirits' power
>>
>>121849785
Were you here during the specialization revamp? A lot changed.

Reaper is what makes Necro great now, and you'll need 250 skill points to fully unlock it. If you have 100%'map completion it's just five HoT hero challenges, otherwise you need 25 of them (new ones are worth 10 each)

Dungeons are dead and fractals may as well be. The current endgame is the raid and farming the new zone meta events, each one lasting about two hours each with multiple lanes.
>>
>>121850870
No but I think I heard about it. I remember someone telling me about how incredibly useless the new Necro signet is. Reaper does seem fun from what I've read, is it just a thematic warrior though? Is it just focusing on DPS or some utility as well?
>Raid
That sounds questionable.

Long and the short, is it fun? I already know I like how the game plays and looks, but they lost me when they just stopped updating, I checked the patches and asked people like a year and a half after I quit and they hadn't added a single new, permanent piece of content. That's almost impressive.
Also is anyone still around to help me get back on my feet? I think Vanli and Gis got a little excited about looting my character and now I don't have a weapon, and probably no gold
>>
>>121850748
There's nothing that suggests the Spirits are preventing the norn from being corrupted. The Spirits held Jormag back and guided the Norn to safety, and that's it

Making a norn stop following Jormag is as simple as making them see the truth before it's too late. Heck, that whole thing is the entire point of an event in Snowden Drifts, and one of the npc's near Claw of Jormag is a former Svanir that saw how foolish it is, even if he's still affected by the Claw's mere presence
>>
File: scarfrats.jpg (542KB, 1424x850px) Image search: [Google]
scarfrats.jpg
542KB, 1424x850px
>>121822239
>>
scrub that recently started playing here, so when i do pvp, do i unlock some kind of pvp gear? i see there isn't pvp specific gear, but is there wardrobe stuff you can buy from some pvp currency?
>>
>>121848557

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wv0iUKb80C8

while playing my mesmer
>>
>>121851884
No, gearstats don't matter in sPvP.

you just need your chest/legs/boots slots filled in order to obtain the necessary armor stats. What level gear doesn't matter just as long as those slots are filled.

Your PvP build gets its stats from the amulet you have equipped

>is there wardrobe stuff you can buy w/ pvp currency
they removed Glory a while back, and replaced it with reward tracks. The only unique skins you can unlock from "PvPing" are the glorious armor set and balthazar backpiece.
>>
>>121850473
>https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Alchemy
>Minor Grandmaster Alchemical Tinctures >Throwing or consuming elixirs removes conditions from those affected. Your boon duration is increased.
?

It's not only still there, it's fucking F R E E now.
>>
>>121851876
Good fashion on these rats, though it could use less scarves. Reve and ranger are the best.
>>
>>121851876
rev guard use the same color scheme
ele mesmer use the same color sceme
necro ranger use the same color scheme

i know that it doesnt matter since you are playing an irrelevant meme race, but you shouldnt post shitty dye choices whenever im in the thread
>>
File: gw096.jpg (351KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gw096.jpg
351KB, 1920x1080px
>>121848557
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HdI_Uk6CYNk
>>
>>121851648
I think it's fun. I didn't like Necro until the spec change, and with Reaper now I'm considering a main swap. It plays a lot like an AoE leech warrior but imo there's enough dead reviving in there with Rise.

Talk to Vanli again? She might have a guild for you that's willing to help.
>>
>>121852410
Thanks anon, I must be blind, I swear I checked the minors too.
>>
>>121852920
i think the rev and guard are supposed to be the same character
>>
File: gw109.png (567KB, 606x545px) Image search: [Google]
gw109.png
567KB, 606x545px
>>121848540
>>
>>121853096
I'll sleep on it then. Can't afford buying expansions willy nilly. I was planning on it in the morning. What do you mean a guild? I guess HOPE is dead then? Good night anon
>>
File: gw112.jpg (472KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gw112.jpg
472KB, 1920x1080px
>>121848557

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=n-FUV3Aleug
>>
File: gw176.jpg (210KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gw176.jpg
210KB, 1920x1080px
>>121853467

Enigma, Zapp here. HOPE isn't dead, though many old school players have left. Valsi and Awena have started playing again, and some other players are still in guild but don't rep a lot.
>>
File: Gw2-64 2015-11-08 11-35-53.jpg (4MB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
Gw2-64 2015-11-08 11-35-53.jpg
4MB, 2560x1440px
>>121848557
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Gy9HBXniZQ8
>>
>>121851648
I forgot to say, we've only beta tested the raid. It's coming out live in a week or so. We do have our primary guild team mostly ready though. One or two slots are up for grabs or swaps.

The content is there but it is very heavy on the open world stuff. If you didn't like exploring, or triple worms, or silver wastes, it's really just the raid and maybe fractals once they fix them.
>>
Just bought a new char slot, what to make?
>>
>>121850748
Jormag outright murdered Spirits while they helped fleeing norn buy some time. Only reason sylvari were immune to Zhaitan (and likely other EDs) was because they come from Mordremoth, and it's extremely unlikely that minions of one dragon can become corrupted by another.

The greentext comparisons exist in all races, and it's very much intentional.

Pale Tree = Spirits = Six Gods = Imperator = Eternal Alchemy

Nightmare Court = Sons of Svanir = Bandits/Caudecus = Flame Legion = Inquest

Sons of Svanir are unique in that they're the only members of a playable race that worship a dragon. Inquest come close in that they want to study and harness ED power.
>>
>>121854348

>Bandits
>not calling them by their true organization name
The White Mantle
>>
>>121853467
HOPE is around but most of the older players either don't rep often.our left, spread out into smaller guilds. You'll have to hunt them down individually to see exactly where they are, but the old faces are around if you look.
>>
>>121844087
>they shitpost in more volume than Dorf
>dorfhate
DORF drama whore detected. Please get mental help rather than spending time waging a keyboard war and leave the thread alone.
>>
>>121824337

[FUN] is only the EU guild though. Yes I know you can technically join the EU guild as NA but you can't play with them

There was [FUN] NA but if they even still exist anymore they aren't connected to this thread anymore.
>>
>>121855512
Hopefags defending their shitty guild still?
shitpost more faggot.
>>
>>121843986
>Calm it down tonight HOPE.
>implying HOPE
refer to
>>121855512 you narcissist.
>>
It's only been a few minutes and I miss enigma already
>>
>>121856068
Someone has to tell you fucks to take your autism elsewhere, the fact that the anon is defending that shitpost guild completely invalidates his intentions of that "daily reminder"
>>
>>121854237
Memerat.
>>
>>121856351
>defended the guild
The anon set the other guy straight. Why even bother replying to him? it's obvious people mention dorf/hope as a troll.

The fact that you dislike this "drama" but still reply to these drama/trollposts invalidates your intentions.

Take your autism elsewhere faggot.
>>
File: Gw2-64 2015-11-07 13-57-02.jpg (1MB, 1412x1412px) Image search: [Google]
Gw2-64 2015-11-07 13-57-02.jpg
1MB, 1412x1412px
>>121848557
https://soundcloud.com/wingtipmusic/diplo-x-sleepy-tom-be-right-there-wingtip-remix
>>
Daily reminder HOPE is shit
>>
>>121857183
No.
>>
>>121857563
HOPEFAG BTFO
>>
>>121856879
>The fact that you dislike this "drama" but still reply to these drama/trollposts invalidates your intentions.
I'm not against telling people to fuck off, and neither do you apparently, but when that "daily reminder" is just part of a troll, I wanted to set the record straight.
>>
Is there any way to place dyes into the preview panel, or is it only via consumable dyes in your inventory?
>>
>>121857795
You can just use the dye panel to try out dyes you don't own, click on the little gear symbol in the tab.
>>
>>121857795

There are four dye preview slots. I don't recall if you can preview the dye in your inventory (retarded anet), but you can preview it from the chat window or from off the TP. To get it into your chat window either just link it into chat or find the code off the wiki.
>>
>>121857795
You'd have to find the dyes on the TP and rightclick>preview

the whole thing is pretty annoying. as you can't dye specific armor areas, and you only get 4 dye preview slots.

>>121858037
I think he means dyeing while also previewing other armor sets.
>>
>>121858037
>>121858102
>>121858152
Yeah, I meant while previewing armour. TP workaround sounds tedious, but it's something. Thanks!
>>
File: 1404767086082.jpg (29KB, 500x318px) Image search: [Google]
1404767086082.jpg
29KB, 500x318px
What weapon other than longbow do you friends use on the dragonhunter?
>>
HOPE IS SHIT
DORF IS BEST
>>
>>121858650
Don't lie.
>>
>>121858470
You don't actually need weapons as DH since you just drop le epic spinning swords in the circle in stand-in-a-circle minigame.
>>
>>121858995
I don't use traps on the Dragonhunter. I am not a fan of traps in general, I feel like they'll get nerfed anyway, and I play Dragonhunter for the virtues and the longbow.
>>
>>121858823
YOU MAD LOL
HOPE IS SHIT
DORF IS BEST
>>
>>121859154
>I don't use <only reason to use guard in HoT>
Brah.
>>
>>121859286
you sound like that faggot edgelord ghoul who got kicked from all of the /gw2g/ guilds last week.
>>
>>121858470
torch with whatever shitty mainhand because burn build or GS for utility in some fractals
>>
>>121859707
WHO CARES? DORF IS STILL BEST GUILD
U MAD LOL
>>
File: IMG_1729.jpg (322KB, 1272x1025px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_1729.jpg
322KB, 1272x1025px
>>121851876
May i have a plush of each of them? :0
if only anet would let my asura to snug plushies of other cute suras
>>
File: gw2 lineup.jpg (3MB, 2782x1038px) Image search: [Google]
gw2 lineup.jpg
3MB, 2782x1038px
>>121822239
Top row pre-HoT, bottom row post-HoT.
>>
Dumbass kids almost make me want to use the official forums more often
>>
>>121860438
>expecting anything else
I dont know whats worse, you or the kids
>>
>>121857651
:c
>>
Is it just engi and maybe ranger that are worth crafting viper/condi gear for?
>>
File: crispy cat.png (2MB, 1077x742px) Image search: [Google]
crispy cat.png
2MB, 1077x742px
charred
>>
File: tailcock.png (1017KB, 648x752px) Image search: [Google]
tailcock.png
1017KB, 648x752px
post other people's cats
>>
File: 1377112030792.gif (436KB, 316x316px) Image search: [Google]
1377112030792.gif
436KB, 316x316px
>tfw kicked from DORF for greentexting
>>
>>121861879
Get fucked LOL
>>
>>121861879
Well they did say no fags..
>>
>>121859841
Curb your autism, faggot.

>>121860438
First time in a /vg/ general? Every general has its tripfags, groups/cliques, and kids.

major downside is thanks to the charr playable race, we also have furfaggots like

>>121861830
>>121861419
>>
>>121861879
you where probably being autistic knowing E, serves you right, the next Edgelord from the gw2g ayylmao
>>
File: pumpkin salescat.png (4MB, 1919x1077px) Image search: [Google]
pumpkin salescat.png
4MB, 1919x1077px
>>121862103
;^) hey there bby
>>
>>121861879
>Joined DORF at expansion hoping to do shit as a group
>Left 3 days later cause guild level 1
>>
>>121862376
i think they are higher leveled now, last time i checked they got their guild hall shit filled up quick
>>
>>121862376

They were okay at first, but I guess they just couldn't take the bantz.
>>
>>121862376
That's okay mate, nobody wanted you here anyways
>>
>>121862198

and kicking people for greentexting isn't autistic?
okay lmao
>>
>trying to get ascended gear for raid hype
>costs more money than I have
>look up best ways to obtain gold/materials for crafting
>discover its mindlessly following a train hitting 1 and F.
>Fractals / dungeons / fun content doesn't actually drop meaningful loot.

Who actually has fun in this game?
Everything is designed so that you get forced into doing mundane grinds that are more boring than my actually job being a code monkey.

I can only see reasons for playing the game is to play dressup or being a furfaggot and craving some cat dick.
>>
File: bonksrevenge.jpg (2MB, 1175x1173px) Image search: [Google]
bonksrevenge.jpg
2MB, 1175x1173px
>Name Asura warrior Bonkk over a year ago
>Berserker elite skill is Headbutt
>Run around Maguuma jungle headbutting Saurians

This character just unintentionally became more awesome.
>>
>>121861879
youre a faggot anime loserᵗᵇʰ
>>
>>121862821
>I can only see reasons for playing the game is to play dressup or being a ratfucker and craving some dolphin pussy.
Yes, this is the case.
>>
File: Name.jpg (18KB, 467x219px) Image search: [Google]
Name.jpg
18KB, 467x219px
What's my name /gw2g/?
>>
>>121863768
Drosera
>>
File: 1445771879186.jpg (26KB, 400x462px) Image search: [Google]
1445771879186.jpg
26KB, 400x462px
>>121862821
This is an mmo
The fun is doing shit with people
Because its an mmo
Its to just have fun with friends, stabbing some dragon as they make jokes.
Or doing dungeons to slowly help grind each others tokens to get collections done or some extra cash

Or the other meta events wher you "tap 1 and win"
When really if youre at all a good player amd not a shitty leech you help with the events and progress amd eventually make teams of zergs and boss killers or objective completers
If your complaint is that "the game is only pressing buttons and you win" then youre retarded, but right
As every game is like that, but only retards only press the 1 button
>That shits on autocast, why are you even pressing it
Lol next youre going to ask if you need to make freinds in and mmo
Lol get these emo children out of my thread, if you want a game to play yourself wuth more skill go play darksouls
>>
File: face of hopeful do-ings man.jpg (9KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
face of hopeful do-ings man.jpg
9KB, 250x250px
>>121863859
>MMO
>thinking he's patrician
>>
>>121863859
Damn, maybe I was running around in circles with the mindless mob wrong all along.
Turns out I was supposed to be socializing and having fun from non game content.
You should probably stop being a social pariah and learn that anything is fun with friends. Why not play a fun game, with fun friends for twice the fun.

Might be too much fun for you to handle.
>>
>>121863859
>This is an mmo
>you can play wiht your friend!!2!11!
Not him but that is a stupid reason to play Guild Wars 2. It was trying to be the most causal of the causal mmo and the HoT kind of fuck that up. The only reason I could think of why anyone would still play this game is because it got their asura and charr characters held captive in this game.
>>
File: i have no eyes and i must cry.png (174KB, 405x299px) Image search: [Google]
i have no eyes and i must cry.png
174KB, 405x299px
Describe HoT in one word.

Empty.
>>
Zerail stop fucking "trolling" Splatzilla. Seriously you fucking slut. The joke is over.
>>
i like my cute mmo friends
>>
File: 1444859674229.jpg (7KB, 235x279px) Image search: [Google]
1444859674229.jpg
7KB, 235x279px
>>121864371
>>121864575
>people think that a game that has lackluster rpg content when compared to almost any other rpg is going to be good alone
>people comain that the events and gameplay get boring alone
>playing a game thats designed to be played with others alone and wondering why theyre having a bad time
Oh sweet baby jesus
Sure, criticize the game for not being amazing like other rpgs
Ill just be here laughing
And then ill go with my guild to fuck up more dragons laughing at another stupid thread on 4chan
>>
>>121864960
Rowan I think you need to lay down.
>>
>>121864845
Goofed
>>
>>121865142
I am laying down, I'm very comfy, anon!
>>
>>121864845
Halloween
>>
>>121864845
sepia_colinsmile.jpg
>>
>>121860372
Oh does Midnachan still post here? c:
Or is this a different asura?
>>
>>121865240
I would lay down next to you
>>
>putting together a practical-looking set of heavy armour

This... is more difficult than I thought. I guess I was just disarmed by this game's moderate lack of boob plate compared to most fantasy rpgs.
>>
>>121865240
Stand up.
>>
Just got the bough of melandru recipe from pact supply vendor, sold for 120g

thank u rng
>>
>>121860405

Holy shit that Nazgul
>>
>>121865747
:o
there is space for you if you wanna get comfy with me, anon c:

>>121865951
no...
>>
>>121865908
Gonna need that full image.
>>
>>121866316
At least roll over, wth man
>>
How much would you pay for new voice packs if they were put into the gem store?
>>
>>121866475
okay i rolled over a bit, but then back to how i was, i'm really comfy as I am, anon!
>>
>>121866589
how slutty is it gonna sound? that decides how much I pay
>>
>>121862509
#JUSTICEFORANON
>>
>>121865436
yes but not the same name
>>
>>121864845
tfw you're just like an mmo expansion
>>
File: Gw2 2015-11-10 04-17-40-59.png (269KB, 294x620px) Image search: [Google]
Gw2 2015-11-10 04-17-40-59.png
269KB, 294x620px
>>121865859
There's actually a ton of chest pieces that pronounce breasts by having a different fabric, a different dye channel, or having a frame of some sort. I personally have nothing against it, but it's funnily specific. As someone who only recently started playing a heavy armour profession, I just ended up combining common armour pieces.

Medium is even worse with its abundance of trenchcoats, though. I feel like engineers especially are really starved for choice.
>>
>>121867262

>Mismatching that bad

looks like shit. You forget the match part of mix and match.
>>
>>121867262
trenchcoats were made for engi though

not enough thief/ranger armor styled stuff
>>
>>121867517
Coats were ranger too.. Just not alllll coats
>>
>>121867502
Thanks, Ramsay.

>>121867517
The majority of those coats have thief paraphernalia on them, like daggers. I also associate trenchcoats with gunslingers more, so while it works for p/p engineers, I can't really picture my Iron Legion engineer in one.
>>
File: slavs_6.jpg (145KB, 807x605px) Image search: [Google]
slavs_6.jpg
145KB, 807x605px
can you no longer get fortune scraps?

did I miss out on getting my wind catcher skin?
>>
What is the best map to camp? One of the HoT maps, dry top, or silverwastes?
>>
>>121868480
No.

Can buy on the TP.
>>
File: rorquestheavy.png (420KB, 800x620px) Image search: [Google]
rorquestheavy.png
420KB, 800x620px
>>121867262
Eh, this one norn I'm working on is the only attempt I've made so far to put together a heavy armour set that actually looks like sensible armour. Given how this game isn't free from the typical albeit understandable lack of research, it takes a while to navigate all these blocky/protrusive designs that would actually be difficult to fight in.

I think Lord of the Rings Online is probably the only game of this type that I've played where it consistently manages to have detailed/decorative armour that's still designed under the principle that there's going to be a person inside of it.
>>
>>121868546
___ur mum___
Other than that it depends what youre camping for
>>
>>121869012
Gold, mainly.
>>
>>121869242
still ur mum, but
SW and Dragon stand are doing well,id reccomend DS as it has the most possible unique exotic skin drops, one thats even worth 1600g. Buuut the problem is getting into a map and beating it.
Sw/VW is more reliable but less chance of huuge rng reward
>>
>>121863341
that is such a wierd game
>>
how should I level my revenant? Naturally 1-80, completely with tomes, or with a level 30 tome and then natural 30-80?
>>
>>121871306
Instant 80. Otherwise you're wasting xp that should be going toward mastery.
>>
>>121871306
no reason to save the scroll really, just use the scroll and then 30-80 with tomes
>>
>>121871426
Ohh good point. I completely forgot Tyria masteries were a thing
>>
>"Ooh, Marauders seems useful, I could play my Thief without spending half the time dead."
>"Hrm, better save all my currency for the new zones, I don't know which one has the recipe for it."
>Spend 3 hours searching
>Ask in guild
>"Oh yeah, thats on the default crafting vendors."

Well, fuck.
>>
>>121865859

Well, you can get that set the Lionguard uses very easily, and that's reasonably realistic looking. The real trick is finding pants that are... pants.

It is easier on a femsura or Charr, because they use the male models for most things.
>>
>>121871925
>Not using the wiki
You could have saved yourself 3 hours even if you just searched it for "recipe marauder's."
>>
>>121872369

When I searched Marauders it didn't pop up anything at all related to the recipe.
>>
>>121865859
I play only asuras and its a struggle both ways. Most of the heavy leggings look like iron dresses on both sexes.

Ive just given up and use the cultural armor. At least tier 3 makes you look like Tron, which fits with my glowy autist swords
>>
File: 067.jpg (62KB, 246x670px) Image search: [Google]
067.jpg
62KB, 246x670px
>>121872209
This would be what I've managed after about two days of occasional building (disregard dyes). It's about as close to what I want as this game can manage. If I start nitpicking then nothing will ever be suitable.
>>
>>121872651
I hope you put an apostrophe in there, then. There's only so much spell checking that wiki engines can do for you.

Master your search fu, and you shall never want for knowledge or time.
>>
>>121872938
That looks pretty good. Dyes are NPC-tier.
>>
Is anybody bored and good with sliders/faces able to send me sliders for a Kurzick face?
>>
Post femnorns or don't post at all.
>>
>>121863859
>>121865030
Shitty, terrible, bottom of the barrel tier argument. I can play with my friends in an actually good game, too.
>>
>>121869695
What's the unique exotic skin drop? I tried looking on the wiki but I couldn't find it.
>>
>>121873918
Well, go and play an actually good game then, I guess.
>>
Lost Precipice or Gilded Hollow?
>>
>>121874176
>not having both by using your bank guild
>>
>>121873938
Its the mordem 1h sword thats the giant legendary uses, i forgot what it was called but i think its mordem saber
Last week it was going for 1633g not sure now
>>
>>121874176
Gilded hollow is nicer in almost every way.
But it's also super speshul and unique and you're a shitter for not feeling at least a little bad about using it.
>>
File: New Version.jpg (261KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
New Version.jpg
261KB, 1920x1080px
>>121872938

Looks pretty good, this was the final of what I use on my heavy armor character. I think it looks like reasonably functional armor. No real helm because most of them look bad on Asura and I didn't want to do the racial armor.
>>
>>121874284
>not just having multiple guilds
nigga why would you use your bank guild, are you that guy who paid others to help with the guild acquisition ?
>>
>>121870965

It was Hudson/NEC's attempt to compete with Mario and Sonic in the sidescrolling platformer genre on the Turbo Graffix 16. Obviously it failed but still. It's a caveman headbutting dinosaurs as the premise to the game, which is pretty awesome.

The only one I've actually played was Super Bonk, which came out on the SNES. It was actually pretty fun.
>>
Canach having a generic face really bothers me. He needs another redesign to make him more distinct. I don't even know why he has whip chain sword and shield of the moon and he has no gloves because he used to have the fused gauntlets for seemingly no reason at all
>>
>>121874903
he looks like my mexican gardener
>>
>>121874176
Both got their sides
>>
>>121875072
which one has better erp/parking spots once it's fully upgraded?
>>
>>121810734
NEW THREAD

>>121875316
>>121875316
>>121875316
>>
>>121864845
>using my charr reaction image
that'll show that guy that personally told me to delete him and try again over steam

screw you dork
>>
>>121875351
Lost Precipice

>>121875351
>250posts early
>>
>>121875351

New thread at 500 posts? There is something wrong with you.
>>
Can I join a guild, buy all the armor and skins from the guild hall and then leave or do I have to do stuff?
>>
>>121874415
What about GH makes it better?
>>
>>>121810734 (OP)

>NEW THREAD

>>>121875316 →
>>>121875316 →
>>>121875316 →
>>
>>121875845
>>121875351
reported
>>
>>121875845
wtf dude dont use my name for these stupid guild wars you want to have, leave me out of it
>>
>>121876024
>>>121875316 → →
>>>121875316 → →
>>>121875316 → →

NEW THREAD
>>
>>121876024
Reported
>>
>>121876141
NEW THREAD!
>>121875316 →
>>
>edarkness ruining gw2g yet again
>>
>>121876141
*pattings for dros from the void*
>>
>>121876413
>>121875316
>>
>>121876464
no you fucking retard, just because you fucked up for your stupid DORF autist meme recruitment doesn't mean we all have to go to your shithole
>>
>>121876567
Not even in dorf faggot, just claiming them the better guild. get fucked
>>121875316 →
>>
>>121875845
>>121876179
>>121876362
>>121876464
Reminder to report other thread.
If we will manage to ban main autist - it will be epic win.
>>
>>121873354
Male of female?
>>
>>121874883
Anon, everyone has a bank guild. Why shouldn't I get the help of good friends from my main guild to secure a personal hall? I'd do the same for them.
>>
>>121876464
>>121876362
A-are people trying to frame Drosera
>>
NEW THREAD

>>121875316 →
>>121875316 →
>>121875316 →
>>
>>121876932
this is new kind of autism considering I have a tripcode
>>
>>121876648
What ever bitch dorf, stopping circle jerking yourself amd your shitty thread.
Hope it and your shiity guild gets deleted, fuck sakes
>>
>>121876932
without using a trip, whihc is what makes it funnier
>>
we're not even close to bump limit or image limit fuck off Edork.
>>
>>121877016
You bought a tripcode on 4chan to try and be popular on a video game board. And you call us autistic? hahah
>>
>>121876683
>If we will manage to ban main autist

I'd love it if this fucking thread/guild war autists would get banned. Seeing how retarded he is, he probably wouldn't be able to figure out how to effectively ban evade, especially if he thinks the mods are as retarded as he think gw2gers are with his "tricky" posts here >>121876362 >>121875845
>>
>>121877016
Its anons who have shitty lives and are jelous of yours
Its plain and simple "if my lifes shit, im going to take down everyone else" meme level shit
Just ignore it, and stupid fuck who cant tell the difference is thicker than the mental hospital they belong in
>>
>>121877076
>bought a tripcode
>>
>>121877076
>bought a tripcode
>>
>>121877076
You don't Know how tripcodes work do you, fucking retard
>>
>>121877216
Jealous of Dros? He lives in his parents basement, dropped out of college, is a kissless virgin and bought a 4chan tripcode to shitpost about beastiality while he is 4th in command for a 4chan guild that is subpar hahahahaha
>>
>>121877076
Get mental help.
>>
>>121877308
>You don't Know how tripcodes work do you
This is a good thing.
>>
File: da fuck is this.jpg (57KB, 453x376px) Image search: [Google]
da fuck is this.jpg
57KB, 453x376px
Report these posts and hopefully we can rid ourselves of some of these /b/tards.

>>121877229
>>121876948
>>121876648
>>121876464
>>121876362
>>121876179
>>121875845
>>121875351
>>
>>121877076
>tfw you buy your tripcode at 50% off as part of a promotion deal with hot pocket
>>
>>121877338
>bought a tripcode
Lol your dorf stupid fuck
No i can see now your not jealous of him, you hate him because hes shit and yet better than you
Lol get fucked anon your such a waste of the paper you use to clean your own ass
>>
>>121877409
Go fuck yourself.
>>
>>121877416
BARA POST THIS IS A BARA POST

BARA POSTED THIS

THIS IS POSTED BY A TASMANIAN ABO CAVEPAINTER NAMED BARA
>>
>>121877338
Now do you write to your mother with that foul tongue?
>>
>>121877284
dros can i borrow your trip sometime i can't afford my own
>>
File: 1418469198416.gif (1018KB, 500x265px) Image search: [Google]
1418469198416.gif
1018KB, 500x265px
>>121877535
Report this shitty cunt before spaghetti starts falling his pants, jesus fuck
I almost dont want him banned because this is retard goooold and i have the biggest smile right now
>>
>>121877583
no
>>
>>121877583
of course my friend, just make sure you have your buddy pass :)
>>
File: 1430066744427.jpg (3MB, 3180x2568px) Image search: [Google]
1430066744427.jpg
3MB, 3180x2568px
>autist gw2g thread deleted

Thanks janies/mods
>>
>>121877798
Where did you get that gif of me?
>>
>>121877802
Dont worry dros, this stupid faggot is just making himself look bad.
I hope people who were stupid enough to join dorf fuckin see this guys tantrum
Please god someone send it to them
>>
>>121877802
>>121877902
filtered
>>
>>121877942
Anon wasnt in DORF bro
>>
>>121877557
abo cavepainting brought in the bangers and mash enough to afford a tripcode, which is obviously more than you can say βh
>>
>>121877557
shut the fuck up jeff
>>
>>121878010
bara whisper me ingame right now

right NOW
>>
>>121878001
>believing anon
>>
File: 1413526541935.gif (1MB, 233x280px) Image search: [Google]
1413526541935.gif
1MB, 233x280px
>>121877802
>>121877902
Ahhh the stupid cunt bought a tripcode
We're all done foooorrr
reported
>>
>>121877802
>Drosera. Oothier

Lel why do you care enough to mkae a fake drosera with a trip. Do you have some wierd fucking fetish where you wanna be Drosera. Because all your doing is looking like a retard, evidence by the thread you made getting deleted. But seriously go fucking kill yourself. Also Im EU dont throw me in with the HOPE fags by "claiming this is some hope post" Like im sure you would degenerate.
>>
>>121878001
Stop trying to hide you dumb dorf fuck
>take away name, the wont notiiice
>>
>>121878213
Hes a stupid dorf faggot
He wants to ruin anyone whos better, which will be hard because thats everyone
But hes retarded enough to pick on low hanging fruit
But forgot hes still a dumb cunt
Lol i havent smiled this hard for a while
My cheeks fuuucken hurt
>>
File: vtibtJT.gif (905KB, 500x252px) Image search: [Google]
vtibtJT.gif
905KB, 500x252px
Lol the other thread got deleted
Step one done
Now just need to delete dorf
>>
>>121877802
>Drosera.Oothier
>>
>Tfw tripcodes won't be on sale this christmas
>>
File: file.png (513KB, 450x619px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
513KB, 450x619px
?
>>
>>121877802
>Drosera.oothier
>>
>>121878519
I know, how many furries do I have to kick to get a trip
>>
>>121878480
>drosera.ru/oothier
>>
>>121878724
fukl offf????
>>
I'm confused. Too many waifus.
Which one is the real one?
>>
>>121878779
Since you are retarded here
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=How+to+get+a+TripCode
>>
File: greenplace.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
greenplace.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>121874176
Overall I think I prefer Precipice. Gilded Hallow starts out looking nice and the Arena has top-tier sight lines and there's lots of nice little secluded nooks.

But Precipice feels bigger, there's just as many little nooks and the further exploration options seem way cooler than than what I've found of the extra bits of the Hallow.

And once you get advanced gliding the place is super fun to just fly around forever.
>>
File: Screenshot82391.jpg (768KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot82391.jpg
768KB, 1920x1080px
>>121878791
me whisper me
>>
Okay so while all of you circlejerk each other over this whole Dro x Edarkness x Hope x Dorf..

How do you get 100% exp boosters anymore? this https://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Improved_Experience_Booster doesn't work anymore and I can't buy them in the store so watdo
>>
>>121878886
http://lmgtfy.com/?q=Fuck+Off+Stupid+Kike
>>
>>121878905
You can't fool me. You are not her
>>
>>121878480
>>121878584
>>121878781
disgusting
>>
>>121879031
There are celebration boosters in the daily login rewards.
>>
File: gw789.jpg (581KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gw789.jpg
581KB, 1920x1080px
>>121879041
post waifus/nornfus/charrfus/anyfus
>>
>>121879162
Yea but I want to stack 50, 100, and birthday together for mastery farm.

I have everything else but the 100.

>>121879190
I'm in dorf, actually, and hope. Dorf is a super normie guild, I don't know why you guys keep shit posting about it.
>>
File: wrenchfu2.0.gif (178KB, 155x192px) Image search: [Google]
wrenchfu2.0.gif
178KB, 155x192px
>>121879225
>>
>>121879276
Maybe laurel boosters?
>>
>>121879324
Those are 50%, there used to be a mystic forge recipe for 100% boosters that used the laurel ones, but its not working as of last month.
>>
>>121879276
>I'm in dorf, actually, and hope. Dorf is a super normie guild, I don't know why you guys keep shit posting about it.
UHHH why do they keep shitposting here, and forcing there thread did you miss
>>121877409 what this post pointed out???
>>
Where do I farm ley line crystals my lads
>>
What the hell is happening in PvP. Jesus its a mess now. There's way too much immune skills. Everyone seems to be tanky as fuck now and deals massive damage, including myself. Pretty much every class is outputting engineer level CC.

It's so god dam boring and cluster fuck.
>>
File: gw335.jpg (298KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gw335.jpg
298KB, 1920x1080px
>>121879225
>>
File: 1446956969577.jpg (305KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1446956969577.jpg
305KB, 1920x1080px
>>121879225
>you will never be picked
>>
>>121879409
It's one person and you don't even know if its someone in HOPE or Dorf. Trust me, Dorf is a fucking normie guild full of people who are super new to the game. That's not to say it's a bad guild, but it's nothing for the general to lose its shit over.
>>
Guys I'm frogging so fucking hard atm
Why does anet put the best individual armor pieces in gemstore sets?

Like I don't have 1.6k gems to buy just a magitech boots and a krytan vest

Holy fuck am I livid
>>
File: oothier's loving gaze.jpg (268KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
oothier's loving gaze.jpg
268KB, 1920x1080px
>>121879225
>>
>>121879534
by that same logic you can't know
>It's one person and you don't even know if its someone in HOPE or Dorf.

but I agree with
>Trust me, Dorf is a fucking normie guild full of people who are super new to the game. That's not to say it's a bad guild, but it's nothing for the general to lose its shit over.

the reason the general is losing their shit is because of the spam
>>
>>121879534
Typical of this place. Someone attracts the attention of the wrong person and then they get shitposted endlessly. It's happened to a lot of people.
>>
Guys please love me
>>
>>121879319
ur a cute lil engie, anon

>>121879430
in the ley line farm, anon! c:
>>
File: das it mane.jpg (303KB, 1084x655px) Image search: [Google]
das it mane.jpg
303KB, 1084x655px
>Mfw sandwiched between 2 chocolate nornfus
>>
>>121879534
i bumped into an asura engie today that was in DORF, also known as 'decaf dwarves' (wtf?) - they were a genuinely nice person - and they obviously had no idea about the 'other side' of DORF, i.e. the thread drama blama stuff. They told me that they joined the guild to help them get their guild hall, I kinda wish I added them to my friendslist, as they were really sweet.
>>
>>121880016
Where you fucking fag
>>
>>121880160
all smiles
>>
>>121880263
where am i? WHAT? You shouldn't try to bully.
>>
>>121880263
He's laying down and getting a nights sleep :^)
>>
File: 1445036776085.jpg (629KB, 2536x3104px) Image search: [Google]
1445036776085.jpg
629KB, 2536x3104px
Sure is lucky that they took out ranked so that we're forced to play Skyhammer and Spirit Watch.
>>
https://youtu.be/gFBWbH5CeRE

literal FHD

>>121880401
that will be later, anon! And it will be rlly nice and comfy c:
>>
>>121880345
Where's the fucking ley line stone farm
>>
>>121866589
A lot as long as they change the voice for femnorn.
>>
>>121880494
i don't know...... I will try to find it for you!

Okay anon, took me 3 seconds, here is the info!!!!!!!!

Living world[edit]

Completing The Waypoint Conundrum episode of The Dragon's Reach: Part 1.

Sold by[edit]

Vendor Location Cost
Azarr Softhoof Uplands Oasis 4 Laurel.png
>>
>>121880561
Not that you degenerate, the TD currency farm ffs
>>
File: dark1_1.png (134KB, 1273x432px) Image search: [Google]
dark1_1.png
134KB, 1273x432px
>>121879534
>>121879754
>>121879758
I can believe that it's an average normie guild, which has confused many people as to why they've been advertising as a /vg/ guild. The reason is the people in their invite pasta were kicked for stirring drama in HOPE, and a distinct trend of shitposting over Drosera and whoever else they had a grudge with in that guild began. Then you have shit like pic related where Edarkness namefags to antagonize HOPE out of spite, so it's pretty clear where a lot of this shit comes from overall.

I wouldn't say he's someone who happened to attract the wrong attention, he's also a pretty grudgy shitposter.
>>
Enigma is never coming back. She was just teasing us before. Post old screenshots to make me feel better.
>>
>>121880829
>enigma will never choke on zapp's bullfrosura cock
>>
TFW YOUR WAIFU IS THE BIGGEST MEME IN THE THREAD
>>
>>121880636
no fucken idea desu lmao sounds fucken complicated cunt i thought this shit was a bloody casual game not some fucked up tricky conumdrum
>>
File: 1441769246621.png (415KB, 459x432px) Image search: [Google]
1441769246621.png
415KB, 459x432px
>>121880910
>>
>>121881032
shut up
shut up

shut up
>>
File: 1440388640275.jpg (47KB, 300x250px) Image search: [Google]
1440388640275.jpg
47KB, 300x250px
>>121881186
>>
>>121881032
Who is this semen demon?
>>
Anyone have a good pve build for chronomancer?
>>
File: all you.gif (969KB, 387x290px) Image search: [Google]
all you.gif
969KB, 387x290px
>>121881313
All me
>>
File: 5666988888.jpg (247KB, 700x990px) Image search: [Google]
5666988888.jpg
247KB, 700x990px
>>121880780
>I wouldn't say he's someone who happened to attract the wrong attention, he's also a pretty grudgy shitposter.
This. He basically started namefagging and shitting up the place slinging insults at Dros or HOPE in general while they barely respond.
And if it's not that he's just quoting scripture while posting atrocious screenshots and making bold claims how his normie guild is the best at everything, especially in taking in closeted homos.

Edark is a very narrow minded, grudgy shitposter with an undeserved god complex and the mental capacity of a 14 year old.
He's trying so hard to be clever but all that he posts is top shelf bullshit.

DORF has nothing to do with 4chan as a whole, 90% of the people in DORF are just random people picked up from map chat.
>>
>>121881483
What the frick! Give me her name. I wanna lay my dick right on her slutty lil face!
>>
>>121881565
Thats Izumiea lol
>>
>>121881603
Does she do lewd stuff? I want to spank her butt
>>
File: 1443080336315.jpg (54KB, 316x421px) Image search: [Google]
1443080336315.jpg
54KB, 316x421px
>>121881565
Lad, did you miss leg day? Go work off that tension.
>>
>>121881712
I'm gonna work off my tension in her ass!
>>
>>121881313
>>121881565
>>121881665
>>121881780
Edarkness?
>>
>>121881901
NO way. Tell that salad slut to meet me at the top of the ossan bar and I will fuck her silly
>>
>>121880829
What was enigma like? Everyone I've talked to either doesn't know them very well or doesn't want to talk about it.

They seem alright...
>>
Hi this is a funpost :3
>>
>>121882080
Lay down Rowan
>>
>>121882002
A manchild avatar and tripfag that only ate steaks with copious amounts of ketchup. Played a femsura necro.
Didn't really do anything of note except neetpost.
>>
>got through two tarir events and a full dragon stand
>without crashing
god bless this new 64 bit client
>>
>>121881603
I thought Izu was a dude salad.
>>
>>121882002
He just knew everyone and posted a lot.
>>
File: 23947934.png (2MB, 1125x707px) Image search: [Google]
23947934.png
2MB, 1125x707px
>>121880910
What if you don't have waifus per se, but husbandos instead?
>>
>>121882235
he genderswapped his femsalad into a dudesalad
>>
File: Screenshot971697.jpg (759KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Screenshot971697.jpg
759KB, 1920x1080px
memes that shitpost together

stay together
>>
>>121882423
That's a shame.
>>
>>121882464
fuck off kazi-kun
>>
>>121882136
That doesn't sound especially bad compared to the rest of the thread, but okay.
>>
What's the point in making anything but FHDs? Rats are all anime
Cats are all edgy as fug
Salads look like barf
Norns sound like retards
>>
>>121880829
>>121882002
>>121882136
>>121882240
FUCK YOU
>>
File: Gw2 2015-11-10 00-47-53-15.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Gw2 2015-11-10 00-47-53-15.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>121848557
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9Qw-o2qpVIQ
>>
(cough)
Curse that Scarlet.
>>
File: 1445115345458.png (124KB, 262x288px) Image search: [Google]
1445115345458.png
124KB, 262x288px
>>121882464
>>121882596
>they're back
>>
>>121882136
>Didn't really do anything of note
He was a super creeper.
>>
>>121882589
>What's the point in making anything but FHDs?

Because a lot of players out there make their FHDs look like trash.

Also some people want to play/be something different and fantasy games offer that.
>>
File: gw289.jpg (187KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
gw289.jpg
187KB, 1920x1080px
tfw sauce boss won't erp anymore...
>>
>doing meta event for AB
>a commander finally shows up and tries to get people to rally
>kills first wum under their guidance
>second wurm pops up for east pylon
>trying to tell folks to kill all tenders at once then ill vine
>one stupid charr on top apparently killing a single vinetender out of order making it impossible to kill
> literally makes the entire meta event for east fail
Who ever Eyern Claw is, i hope they get fuuuucked
another fucking reason charr are the worst players
>>
>>121882874
I can't wait to usurp you, you disgusting hunk of gay filth.
>>
>>121882832
He went to the darkside
http://izumiae-has-serious-autism.tumblr.com/
>>
>>121882786
No wonder Zapp misses his dick.
>>
>the clique is shitposting again

Drosera keep your faggot brigade in check please.
>>
>>121882967
thats not it its this

http://cliquesecrets.tumblr.com/
>>
File: 1428206884202.gif (2MB, 499x374px) Image search: [Google]
1428206884202.gif
2MB, 499x374px
>>121882951
i forgot i even had the shitlords name still on
fuck him along with Eyern Claw
fuck both of them
>>
>>121883051
You can't contain his tumblr crowd
>>
>>121882596
omggggg
>>
Is LEWD dead yet?
>>
File: 1446352117268.png (55KB, 240x181px) Image search: [Google]
1446352117268.png
55KB, 240x181px
>>121882751
tfw scarlet will never be retconned completely and denounced as the dumbest fucking move anet has made in storytelling in some time
>>
musky charr barbs is anyone else a furfag? haha :33
>>
>>121883401
They have a guild hall thats upgraded
>>
>>121883401
who do i whisper?
>>
In which city do most people congregate?
>>
>>121883498
*raises paw*
>>
>>121883498
Good one Ancora
>>
>>121883561
Lion's Arch.
>>
>>121883762
>you will never slice n dice shitcora softballs with your fractal greatsword

sigh...a boy can dream..
>>
>>121882136
>A manchild avatar and tripfag that only ate steaks with copious amounts of ketchup

That was marllx, or whatever that tripfagging animu avatarfag's name was.
>>
>>121883914
What kind of fucking madman eats steak with ketchup?

Did he eat it well done or something? Fucking disgusting.
>>
if anyone wants to fuck with a charr shitter
fuck with Eyern Claw
shitters need to learn
>>
>>121883989

Yes, he liked well done steak. The gw2g beta threads were triggered by that mexican, tripfagging animu avatarfag until someone hotglued an IRL pic of him... then he kinda fucked off for a bit.
>>
File: Kukri.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Kukri.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>DS machete has a unique and detailed skin despite being only visible for 2 seconds while chopping pods

So when's this going to become a dagger skin? I want my Kukri.
>>
>>121882136
Excuse me but enigma only liked her steaks rare, but charred on the outside. Preferably with pepper sauce, plain, or HP. Like royalty.
>>
File: Wd2.jpg (33KB, 908x460px) Image search: [Google]
Wd2.jpg
33KB, 908x460px
GAS RATS
>>
>>121883574
>>121883762

fuck off mindfag
>>
>>121884489
What? There aren't any rats here to begin with.
>>
>>121884681
they are in the walls
>>
>>121884489
Love rats
>>
>>121884681
enigma is still skulking around
>>
I think I figured out why femsuras love cheeseburgers so much:
Cheese because they are rats
Burgers because they are thick
>>
>>121884806
I want to meet enigma and figure out why everyone hates him.
>>
>>121884919
Most people liked him when he played. He was the biggest avatarfag around which is why you see all the hate.
>>
File: 1443389404617.jpg (84KB, 800x870px) Image search: [Google]
1443389404617.jpg
84KB, 800x870px
>>121884170
>mexican that eats well-done steak

blasphemy
he was no mexican
he is not my hermano
>>
>>121884897
Only the kappa likes burgers.
I'm more a fan of pork rolls and miso soup.
>>
>>121884919
You probably wouldn't find out, unless he thought you had a vagina.
>>
>>121885075
>Enigma saw more of /gw2g/ naked than Rowan
>>
>>121885182
His percentage was near nothing compared to someone else.
>>
File: 1379836554077.gif (962KB, 640x446px) Image search: [Google]
1379836554077.gif
962KB, 640x446px
GAS

RATS
>>
>>121885182
>You will never show enigma your boy tits
>>
>>121885182
I don't care about seeing people naked, anon.
Unless I find them sexually attractive.
>>
>>121885729
like kittdai
>>
another thread ruined by HOPE
why the fuck do you faggots still encourage their shitposting
>>
>>121885861
who is the best at dungeon?
who?
>>
>>121885861
Enigma is the HOPE that will save the thread
>>
>>121885861
better then dorf
>>
File: CQwj5ttUwAA2EPd.jpg (76KB, 600x744px) Image search: [Google]
CQwj5ttUwAA2EPd.jpg
76KB, 600x744px
>>121885861
>DORF posts a threat 250 posts early to ensure they're mentioned on the OP
>it gets pruned and shitposting ensues
>HOPE continues the shitposting
>Shitposting begets shitposting

This thread was ruined by the inability for either guild or its members to peacefully coexist out of sheer autism

not that it matters, gw2g is shit for a multitude of other reasons beyond petty guild drama
>>
>>121885953
why does everyone think its HOPE or DORF and never FUN who loves to instigate shitposts, or even just Anon
>>
>>121885953
relax bros, it's an oldfag meme, there are oldfags right now talking about E"peen"nigma
>>
File: 1442966292240.png (262KB, 489x750px) Image search: [Google]
1442966292240.png
262KB, 489x750px
>>121886052
I don't know anyone in fun
They're probably propagating shitposting
But really at this point everyone is propagating shitposting so what does it matter
>>
>>121885729
ALEXXXXXXXXXXXX

>kek
>>
>>121886052
the shilling from you HOPE defense force fags is real, keep deflecting the blame off your shitty guild
>i-its not HOPE thats doing the shitposting! its FUN! i swear guys!
>>
>>121885953
>thinking it was DORF/edark actually creating that thread.
Don't be such an instigator, very clear it was that autisticfaggot edgelord ghoul.
>kicked from HOPE
>kicked from DORF
>kicked from FUN

nobody else capslockcruisecontrols spergeposts like that faggot.
>>
fucking shit game why did i get killed 2 times in a row against some engineer or revenant when i was invulnerable?
>>
white or black wings?
>>
>>121886876
both
>>
File: indianpeople.jpg (126KB, 639x814px) Image search: [Google]
indianpeople.jpg
126KB, 639x814px
This whole thread.
>>
>>121886567
read again
>why does everyone think its HOPE or DORF
either dorfag or retard. I guess the meaning is the same tho
>>
File: ss (2014-12-26 at 08.40.07).jpg (68KB, 268x442px) Image search: [Google]
ss (2014-12-26 at 08.40.07).jpg
68KB, 268x442px
>>121810734
tfw someone posts my asura in the OP
>>
File: dead.png (260KB, 418x390px) Image search: [Google]
dead.png
260KB, 418x390px
REMOVE RATS AND CHARR

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
How do you get more mastery points for the normal masteries?
>>
>>121886645
you prolly ate condis like a bitchboi
>>
>>121886052
FUN barely even browses the thread, I do from time to time to see if there isn't someone who wasn't scared away by the shitposting and false accusations who's still looking for an invite.

At this point, we're more of a general 4chins guild than a /gw2g/ one.
>>
>>121887883
you realize jugg shitposts here every saturday, its around ~250 pictures of charr
>>
>>121885729
like my waifu :)
>>
>>121887767
normal meaning central tyria?

Check the achievements tab, tells you all mastery points you haven't gotten yet.
>>
>>121887964
It's just one dude doing his shit and it pisses me offf just as much as anyone else but it could hardly be called FUN shitposting.
>>
>>121887964
how does that relate to drosera and his entire guild all shitposting the thread all week?
>>
>Mistreaver axe is gone
>No way to get Oni Blade
>Paper bags never
>school uniform never
>Diamid will never slowly smother you between her buttcheeks as you sniff her grass-scented asshole
>>
>>121888747
>this doesnt happen, and you can literally filter drosera
>>
>>121888520
it is funshitposting. There's also more funshitposting than just one furfag spamming these threads with charr pics.

Don't be so proud of your furfagfilled guild. they shitpost as much, if not more than NA'.

FUN, DORF and HOPE are the cancer of /gw2g/, you guys make this place substantially worse than it needs to be.
>>
File: gw704.jpg (299KB, 1366x768px) Image search: [Google]
gw704.jpg
299KB, 1366x768px
Matchmaking is quite literally the biggest meme I've ever seen. Yesterday it matched three times in a row as a solo player against top tier player teamstacks.
>>
>>121889519
>top tier players
>stronghold

I agree that MM is a meme, but maybe you should learn how it works before complaining to /gw2g/ about it.

>Be in shit tier
>get teamed with shit tier players

Have you tried getting good?
>>
>>121889678
hmm
>>
>>121889693
>hmm

Fuck off rexxie.
>>
File: 1444640582878.png (911KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
1444640582878.png
911KB, 900x900px
All of this thread is a meme

Play hardcore or don't play this shit game at all

What's hardcore you ask?
Absolutely fucking nothing except shit you make up on your own.

>DORF "a pvp guild", you're all shit and should kill yourselves
>HOPE isn't even a guild it's a collection of autists
>FUN is a meme

No /vg/ guilds are worth joining, ever.

>tfw I'm stuck as a hardcore player in a casuals game shitposting on an autists imageboard

I am become normie.
>>
>>121889678
>top tier players
>stronghold

Screenshot and circle where I said it was in stronghold you goofball.

& honestly if chaith is a shit tier player then who isn't? Cos matchmaking deemed me capable of beating his teamstack as a solo. How do you fuck something this simple up? Equal stack counts on both sides, equal MMR's on both sides.

>>121889693
hmm
>>
File: GW2 Armours 2.jpg (837KB, 1489x1000px) Image search: [Google]
GW2 Armours 2.jpg
837KB, 1489x1000px
>>121867262
Men have just as much armour that makes them look more masculine or just blatantly shows off their abs.

Male boobplate works differently. Where women's boobplate makes them look curvier, male boobplate makes your character look like BEEF SQUATTHRUST.
>>
>>121889693
>hmm
hmm
>>
>>121889883
>hmm
hmm
>>
>>121889841
>I am become normie.

What the fuck are you talking about. delete your post and maybe do a couple more revisions before posting it again.
>>
>>121889941

nigra?
>>
>>121890149
>nigra?
no.
>>
>>121889856
>>121889883
>>121889932
mmhm
>>
>>121889841
>dorf
>pvp guild

How are you a PVP guild when 90% of your members are <1k AP accounts that started last week and don't know how to get in HotM???????
>>
File: 1446796262416.png (99KB, 764x3000px) Image search: [Google]
1446796262416.png
99KB, 764x3000px
>>121890221
>mmhm

>>121890253
Why are you replying to yourself?
>>
Anyone else fears that raids will kill their guilds?
>>
>>121890307
Raids will kill my guild if they're bad. Final straw.
>>
New bread.

>>121890424
>>121890424
>>121890424
>>
File: paranoia.jpg (31KB, 481x302px) Image search: [Google]
paranoia.jpg
31KB, 481x302px
>>121890303
How would what I said be a reason to samefag to the post I replied to?

What?
>>
>>121890513
just seemed like a samefag post desu senpai.
Thread posts: 742
Thread images: 134

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.