[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Skyforge General /sfg/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 31
Thread images: 6

File: Sf.jpg (1MB, 1067x2000px) Image search: [Google]
Sf.jpg
1MB, 1067x2000px
>What is Skyforge?
Skyforge is a FREE TO WIN, free to play MMO action RPG where you take the role of being a god. Like a god, you will have believers and followers and it is up to you to go and smite the many evil of the world (PVE). At the same time, there are other rival gods that will compete with you (PVP) and other gods that want to ally with you to defeat other gods (pantheon/guild/clan). On the other hand, you must give directions to your followers and believers to grow your religion ever more powerful. It is up to you on how to make your religion great and become one of the best gods of the world.

>How do I get this game?
Go to sf.my.com and download the client (10GB). Check the codex for Steam integration.

>NEW? READ THE CODEX!
http://pastebin.com/2P2UKuEz

>what is this game like?
13 classes, with more coming, no healing class.
DPS, tank, support, Switch classes at will.
World/instance system that is the same style as FFXI.
gameplay/combat system like Dark Soul; you have to move your ass to avoid or dodge attacks, 99.99% of all attacks are readable.
Unlock passives, classes, and increase stats in a FFX-style grid with PoE elements.
Enhances any class you play with the general tree or the actual class in its own separate tree.
Each major node also has some milestone talent, slot or passive.

>What about gear?
General gear for all classes.
Class-specific gear for dmg/hp.
Gear carries stats; dmg, crit%, hp, etc. and prestige; your power level.
Prestige unlocks new content.
No traditional levels.

>/vg/ guilds?
NA: Warbros
Also: http://steamcommunity.com/groups/skyfgen

>OC & lewd
http://imgur.com/a/pTgUC

>OP pasta:
http://pastebin.com/Gf5XDj7R
>>
File: 1425561902_927238107.jpg (138KB, 600x899px) Image search: [Google]
1425561902_927238107.jpg
138KB, 600x899px
they put pantsu on her now, you can't up skit her anymore
>>
File: 1446148334575.jpg (905KB, 1280x1593px) Image search: [Google]
1446148334575.jpg
905KB, 1280x1593px
>so much to do and I don't know which to get done first anymore
damn it, I which I can stay home all day and just play
>>
File: Comic_Template_Skyforge.png (926KB, 720x740px) Image search: [Google]
Comic_Template_Skyforge.png
926KB, 720x740px
how would you?
>>
>>121674037
this game runs like shit, I have it on the absolute lowest settings and in any kind of intense combat ( the first boss in that robot hangar ) im getting slammed with loading screens in the middle of combat back to back. Is there any way I can fix this? or is my toaster too shitty to play this game? It says im a 5.0 for cpu and 5.0 for graphics in game, but I am using AMD chipset and Radeon card, are there issues with this setup with the game?
>>
>>121679538
It's just horribly optimized. It's better now, though. It was unplayable on release without a Titan card.
>>
>>121683154
now as in like 8 hours ago? because I was having these problems 8 hours ago.
>>
>>121679538
The game still looks like crap on max settings
I have to force 24x aa in my control panel just to make it look decent
>>
>>121670454
Was there really a version of her model without pants?
>>
Double Discharge II or both dash bonuses?

It's a shame opening a pink will only unlock one symbol circle each.
>>
>>121687779
>opening pinks unlock symbols
Wut
>>
I'm playing as a Cryomancer and I don't really get the Ascension Atlas yet.

I've reached the first point on the Cryomancer atlas where I have to choose which direction to go. Can I go back later?

Also now there are three seperate atlases I can use: the cryomancer one, one just labelled 'ascension atlas' which seems to have all the classes, and a reaper of death atlas. Should I just spend sparks on all the things or what?
>>
>>121690090
Yes
If you make a wrong choice doesnt matter, just grind moar. Its not like theres max skillpoints or whatever
>>
How can I farm sparks of transformation?
Is it one of the possible rewards for a mission?
>>
File: 1443721691517.gif (3MB, 320x234px) Image search: [Google]
1443721691517.gif
3MB, 320x234px
>NEW? READ THE CODEX!
>http://pastebin.com/2P2UKuEz
>>
>>121692676

I just did regions ( Milene Caves - Lamber Forest etc) then recomplete them for replicators and transformation sparks

Hint : if you get higher prestige they just come in hundreds and you don't even notice it
>>
>>121697435
Yeah I just did the first zone twice and got maybe 80 or something sparks.
>>
>>121693801
I don't get it
>>
I'm only at 1000 prestige and I'm already finding half the squad/groups I'm offered say 'no reward - prestige too high'.

Is there a way to up the difficulty?

Also how come I keep getting C rankings during squad activities? We kill shit pretty quickly, nobody dies, am I missing something?
>>
>>121708856

S-A-B-C and D ( yes , they exist ) rankings depend on side objectives not completion time or deaths ( unless you get the do not die side obs)

there is a grey triangle to to right of each mission that lets you push the difficulty up/down
>>
>>121712303

*Correction: the difficulty "slider" is at the left
>>
What are the best stats for Necro? Guide says nothing about that.
>>
is the endgame in this game any good?
>>
>>121724594
Nope, if you aren't there now you'll never catch up.

You'll get to A series distortions and your pantheon mates will be in B/C series. Then they'll just carry you in A series since it doesn't scale and you'll never get a challenge from it.

There will always be this gap.
>>
>>121726604
But wasn't there a catch up mechanism in the game?
>>
>>121726845
Catch up system only makes the gap smaller. You'll still be behind everyone. Only true way to close the gap is to pay money.
>>
>>121728457
This is only true if you're trying to catch up to wallet warriors
>>
What can I p2w for in this game?
>>
The whole idea of no lvls will be the death of this game.
>>
>>121729438
You pay for stats.

I'm 100% sure that every top pantheon's progression team has at least 6 members that spent over $200 in the game. Granted a free player will get those same stats in time. It gives a huge advantage if you're paying.

example: A1 requires a min of 68k prestige to enter. If 6 members of your party boost their prestige to 75k the fight becomes much easier.
>>
File: 1437767178623.gif (2MB, 250x247px) Image search: [Google]
1437767178623.gif
2MB, 250x247px
>>121729438
you pay for prem account that can net more resources compare to a free player, but not so much that someone can't catch up in a week after your prem ends
Thread posts: 31
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.