[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/codg/ - Cowadoody General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 29
Thread images: 6

File: blops3.jpg (212KB, 960x632px) Image search: [Google]
blops3.jpg
212KB, 960x632px
>black ops 3 releases tonight
>actually looks good
>tons of /v/ traffic
>no /codg/

Will this be the first?
>>
File: 1445858582308.gif (78KB, 228x228px) Image search: [Google]
1445858582308.gif
78KB, 228x228px
>>121338229
HEY I JUST FUCKING REALIZED
>11.6.15
>November Sixth
>Nov Six
>NOVA 6
MIND = BLOWN
>>
Here's to hoping for the PC version to not be the laggy and bugged shit it was during the beta.
>>
File: 1361937326494.jpg (15KB, 272x200px) Image search: [Google]
1361937326494.jpg
15KB, 272x200px
Downloaded the 360 version...wew lads, its awful
>>
The games looks like dogshit when you watch streamers stream it. Like what the fuck? PS2 graphics?

Also there is NO RECOIL AT ALL. NONE.
>>
>>121348723
That's one of the big problems w/ CoD as a competitive game. There is recoil, but whether or not its applied or the severity of it is completely random. Sometimes a normally high recoil gun will fire and not move at all, and other times the first bullet will kick your sight to the moon.
>>
Anyone know when FUCKING GAMESTOP will send out the pc cd keys?
>>
this'll probably be the first cod i pick up since 4 and BO1

>120 FOV
>dedicated servers
>co-op campaign and customization

i dunno why but that just really GOT ME GOIN
>>
File: 2015-11-05_00002.jpg (113KB, 608x1046px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-05_00002.jpg
113KB, 608x1046px
Looking forward to mod tools and hoping to see custom maps.
>tfw replaying omaha beach as a super soldier
>>
>>121348723
That's unfortunate. CoD multiplayer is literally just who can center their screen and press a button faster now.

At least in WaW there was some aiming skill involved.

Still hype for BO3 though
>>
It looks like every other faggoty sci-fi FPS on the market today.
>>
FYI, game is 40 dollars on GMG.

Totally worth it for 40 instead of 60.
>>
Honest question:
Why do people keep buying CoD ?
I really like the series and it has always been mindless fun but everything after Ghosts was a complete desaster. AW a shit, BO3 beta a shit and the next will be IW again.
>>
>>121359301
I like to shoot guns and stuff.
I like to kill zombies

Its a kinda retarded question, its like asking people why the eat/drink at the same restaurant/bar when theres 'all this variety out there' some people like what they have, and keep on going back to it because they like it.#
If you dont understand why people like it, using this same analogy its like asking why some people dont like strawberries, its not because strawberries are too mainstream, or they have gotten worse over time, they just dont like them.
>>
>>121361748
You probably enojoy eating at restaurants that are infested with rats.
There was no reason to buy a new CoD after BO2/MW3.
The last good games are dying and the replacements are utter shit. yay
>>
>>121361748
It all boils down to
>stop liking what i dont like
i can also make the assumption that you like to take it up the ass daily because you dont play CoD

just dont play the game
>waaaaah its ruining the industry
There are many things ruining the industry
the fact that the gamepool is stagnant as fuck isnt all CoD's fault.

Companies like their business models and as much as we'd like to think our opinions are incorportated into those, i highly doubt it.
Why? because they are not looking to target you(as in the vocal majority which tends to frequent forums on the internet) as a consumer, they never do.
They target the parent of lil jimmy because they know every generation, there will be a new parents. And one whos willing to pay for the stuff they put out. The parents dont care if the game is good or bad. They only care if it makes lil Jimmy happy.

So instead of just crying about the game not being tailored to your needs, just be content with what you have.
>>
>>121338229
>supply drops
You go ahead and buy it, friend.
>>
>>121363609
Congratulations for maximum damage control.
CoD has become literal cancer.
>>
File: REEEEEEEEEEEEESTOP.png (133KB, 1406x246px) Image search: [Google]
REEEEEEEEEEEEESTOP.png
133KB, 1406x246px
>>121338229
brb buying a gun.
>>
>Just got my copy a day early through the post

Thank you based Royal Mail.
>>
>>121351160
Same here. Hope it brings the fun I had in cod4
>>
File: 2015-11-05_00003.jpg (226KB, 986x1110px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-05_00003.jpg
226KB, 986x1110px
Gameplay is good but holy shit the plot is retarded.
>>
>>121359301
*everything after bo1
>>
>>121364260
>I can't defend my opinions with words
Should of stayed in school kid.
>>
Uh oh mustard race, looks like you're getting keked by Kotick again

https://ww.reddit.com/r/blackops3/comments/3rni2f/pc_mouse_lag_not_fixed_in_final_version/
>>
>>121370946
Yeah just finished the first mission in Singapore, I've already laughed at the writing a few times.

Played two rounds of multiplayer and I really like the gameplay. Very short time to kill, which I imagine will annoy a lot of people, but I like it.
>>
>>121351884
Enhanced sprint is better than grav spikes FACT
>>
>>121359301
Treyarch has always been the best CoD developer so I look forward to BO3
>>
The multiplayer is... actually good, holy fucking shit. Mouse is also working flawless, no fixing needed for me. I'm surprised.
Thread posts: 29
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.