[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

/wtc/ - Witcher General - (/krw/)

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 754
Thread images: 168

File: Triss1.png (909KB, 855x699px) Image search: [Google]
Triss1.png
909KB, 855x699px
Redemption edition

>New Content:
Hearts of Stone and patch 1.11 is released!
HoS developer stream: http://www.twitch
.tv/gogcom/v/21745298
Trailer here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ffdxS9R6NTE
Patchnotes: http://wpc.4d7d.edgecastcdn.net/004D7D/media/THE%20WITCHER%203/Pdf/patch_1_11_changelog_en.pdf

Downloads:
>Latest patch, free DLCs, The Witcher books(first 5 are official, the remaining fan translations are of varying quality) and short stories
http://f.wtcg.pl/

Links:
>slightly newer pastebin, containing Witcher gear locations and TW1+2 info
http://pastebin.com/6pY8GtRE
>Console Commands
http://www.mmo-game.eu/witcher-3-debug-console-commands/
>ded Gwent Browser Game
http://gwentonline.club/play-gwent-online/
>Where do I find Gwent cards?
https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/15RUB-aG3Y2mRY3oWyNY1TlfDTRE-ySgNURUfTpMH0XQ/edit?usp=sharing
http://www.gwentcards.com/
>Witcher lore series for newfriends
https://youtu.be/YrrzVp2HIMk?list=PL7pGJQV-jlzCMqEAP49QApVHNJeZxxdL9
>Redirect to the current thread
http://wtcg.pl

Previous Thread: >>120905317
>>
>>121066489
>geralt says he loves her because she brings about a peace in him that no one else can, and i think that plays off really well in spite of pity he might feel for her being pathetic.
It's really not very believable at all if you know more about the characters. That's one of those things where I think they just thought it would come across as weird if this wasn't a choice offered to the players even if it's hard to justify in-character.

>
even though i get the impression from these threads that she's a manipulative bitch, actually, and it makes no god damn sense that geralt would ever choose her over yenn or just pure solitude.
Manipulative bitch is a bit harsh. She's manipulative in the way a child is manipulative, not in the way that say, Philippa is manipulative. She's emotional, naive, and weak willed in teh face of her peers so she does stuff like tell totally unsustainable lies just to enjoy the moment with Geralt and puts the inevitable future out of her mind, or is easily convinced to be party to horrible things by people like Philippa who are strong willed and manipulative, all while Triss convinces herself it's really for the best.

Triss is deliberately meant to contrast with Yennefer's strong will and independent attitude.

>>121066512
>So, do you consider Witcher 3 your GOTY /krw/ ?
Easily. GOTY and RPG of the decade.
>>
>>121066920
>oh, i always figured she was the anti-sorceress because she was just more open and heart-on-her-sleeves.
That's part of it, but also the other things you've said.

>did she betray out of dishonesty with herself, or was it more deliberately manipulative?
Both, under considerable peer pressure (which she's extremely vulnerable to) from Philippa Eilhart.
>>
>>121067083
>>121066883
okay, see, i think that adds a load of needed depth to her character in the witcher 3, and i guess the devs just feel like she already had plenty of time in the spotlight in the last game, and thus didn't need to spend any more time with her this one, but I really do think there's a LOT to work with there in terms of a romance that's actually meaningful and makes a lot of sense, but they just DID NOT sell that AT ALL. they got around the problematic aspects of her romantic relationship with geralt in the wild hunt just by completely ignoring problems she presents there. tackling those head-on would have made that romance-arc WAY better than the yennefer one.
>>
>old thread is autosaging, having a ton of discussion
>move to new thread, it instantly dies
What happened? I'd think at least we'd get our usual start of thread shitposts out of the way
>>
>>121067437
The amount of work needed to make that romance arc believable at that point would have dominated considerable parts of the game's plot and taken a ton of time.

> tackling those head-on would have made that romance-arc WAY better than the yennefer one.
I don't think it was ever meant to be better. Geralt and Yennefer have already had their romance arc mostly and their reunion is the focus, not on them suddenly developing new feelings for each other. The writing around Triss was mostly done with the assumption that it's a send off as far as I can tell.
>>
>>121067437
>tackling those head-on would have made that romance-arc WAY better than the yennefer one.
Correct me if I'm wrong but you didn't actually hook Geralt and Yennefer up, did you? It changes a decent amount of their later interactions if you had Geralt re-commit there.
>>
>>121067445
hey man, i'm still here making a fool of myself for criticizing the writing in the witcher 3 despite not having played the other 2.

i should say that i still so thoroughly enjoyed this game that i played it twice to be as comprehensive as possible, and even sailed out to every single one of those damn screaming siren infested, cardboard-beam boat-breaking, inexplicably remote smuggler's caches.
>>
>>121067810
>hey man, i'm still here making a fool of myself for criticizing the writing in the witcher 3 despite not having played the other 2.
there's books to, you know. The games are all sequels to the books.

>and even sailed out to every single one of those damn screaming siren infested, cardboard-beam boat-breaking, inexplicably remote smuggler's caches.
do you hate yourself?
>>
File: 14384702904120.jpg (98KB, 680x768px) Image search: [Google]
14384702904120.jpg
98KB, 680x768px
>>
>>121067616
>The writing around Triss was mostly done with the assumption that it's a send off as far as I can tell.
That's what I got, not to hate on Triss but the game does put the onus on the player to convince her to stay.
>>
>>121067778
i didn't the first time, although i did the second one, and it just seemed par for the course, and triss just seemed to be like "okay, it's not gonna happen, so i'm moving on."

that doesn't make her inconsistent with what i'm hearing. i wouldn't expect her to have acted differently - she definitely wouldn't have tried to break up their relationship or something unless she was guided or goaded to.

>>121067952
i just fucking hate question marks.
>>
File: concerned sadfu.png (446KB, 540x593px) Image search: [Google]
concerned sadfu.png
446KB, 540x593px
>>121067445
TRUE LOVE, LITERALLY PERFECT BEST WAIFU

Is that good enough?
>>
File: 13141.jpg (216KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
13141.jpg
216KB, 1920x1080px
I want that magic chill atmosphere again
>>
>>121066489

Yeah she's just a pathetic individual which acts as a foil to Yen. She's an interesting character it's just she's pathetic.

>went to fight at sodden
>throws up and didn't do any fighting , forgot all her spells besides teleport and was going to flee and leave her friends before getting burnt to a crisp
>falls in love with a man who she seduced with magic for a really fucked up reason
>this man also happens to be her best friend significant other and he never returns those feelings
>goes to kaer morhen and constantly tries to seduce geralt who turns her down left and right
>her diarrhea adventures
>being a puppet to phillipa and the lodge
>betraying Yen (mulitple times), Geralt, and Ciri
>crying when she realized just how pathetic she really was in the 7th book

She did start to redeem herself in the last few pages of the series by coming back to her friend's side after initially running away but then the witcher 1 starts and she loses any progress she made.

>manipulates geralt with amensia into having a relationship even though she knew how he feels
>being a puppet to the lodge again
>being a phil apologist even after all the shit that she did

She doees take a step away from the lodge at the end of the second game so good for her and she's not as pathetic as she was in the books but she still cracks under pressure and overall comes across as pathetic just not as bad as she used to be.

You said you wonder why Geralt would ever choose triss, well the answer is he would never in a trillion years choose Triss over Yen. It's not even a competition between the two.
>>
File: Yennefer smiling.jpg (441KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Yennefer smiling.jpg
441KB, 1920x1080px
>>121068302
It's a start. Where's 4k Anon? Here I'll help

Best womanlet :3
>>
>>121067616
>I don't think it was ever meant to be better. Geralt and Yennefer have already had their romance arc mostly and their reunion is the focus, not on them suddenly developing new feelings for each other. The writing around Triss was mostly done with the assumption that it's a send off as far as I can tell.

I totally get you. I don't think it necessarily SHOULD have been better, actually. I think it's totally reasonable if the writers wanted to tell a story in which Geralt and Yenn are re-united and Triss is a send-off. I think it's completely reasonable to just say both of those relationships have already been addressed in the needed way in previous games, and no need to rehash things.

it IS an RPG, though, and they did provide choices to the player. in a perfect world where they wouldn't have to sacrifice other dev time for it, though, it would have been much better to expand the triss relationship in the way that i describe than the shallow one we have as a formality.
>>
>>121068364
does anyone has geralt and lady relations vidya?

I recall that the banter that they shared was playfully done
>>
File: best.png (2MB, 1098x871px) Image search: [Google]
best.png
2MB, 1098x871px
>>121068501
BLOOD AND WINE
>>
>>121068152
>i just fucking hate question marks.
How long did it take? I wanted to do it, but I just gave up after doing a handful.

>>121068501
I'm really curious where 4k anon is from based off his posting times, but I can't figure it out. this is probably a little stalkerish of me...
>>
>>121068437
>She did start to redeem herself in the last few pages of the series by coming back to her friend's side after initially running away but then the witcher 1 starts and she loses any progress she made.
I disagree. She still has many of her book flaws, but one thing you can't call her in the games is a coward, whereas she was one in the books.

>>121068538
Yeah I get you. If they're gonna give you a choice they might as well put in a decent effort.

>>121068560
Lady of the Lake's banter was great.

>Geralt tries all this corny shit
>Lady keeps turning him down with pithy sayings
>Finally just says "Your ass is beyond compare"
>She likes it and they fuck
kek'd
>>
File: 21414141.jpg (263KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
21414141.jpg
263KB, 1920x1080px
>>121068560
I have only screenshots of the Lady from lake
>>
>>121068561
blood = obvious reference to spyfuo line of work but also reference to period

wine = european symbol of joy, fertility

in another words Blood and Wine will be about Geralt impregnating Cantarella ending up with a child and how Geralt's family reacts to this setting
>>
>>121068692
I think he's a Pole as he posts more in Euro prime time than American time, I guess he could be a Brit or German but someone said he used polish style language or something one time and I believe that
>>
File: 1433368209131.png (107KB, 221x286px) Image search: [Google]
1433368209131.png
107KB, 221x286px
How do you like the way the game handled the last wish story in the last wish quest ? It doesn't make much sense to me as Geralt's love for Yennefer isn't a result of Djinn's spell, but the other way around. If he didn't love her, he wouldn't wish their fates to be bound in the first place. This of course implies that the spell Djinn casts does nothing but to make them meet occasionally, like their paths always cross. If that is so, removing the spell shouldn't have any effect on Geralt's feelings about Yennefer.

Maybe Geralt just wished their fates to be bound because he simply wanted to save Yennefer at that moment and he couldn't think of a better way to do it. And somehow the spell contains love between the two. Or CDPR just wanted to make Geralt & Triss relationship possible, without really breaking the lore and the magic was gone.

We don't really know too much about the Djinn's spell, do we ?
>>
>>121068858
I would play the shit out of that desu
>>
File: 231414.jpg (326KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
231414.jpg
326KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>121068716
>but one thing you can't call her in the games is a coward
this, in TW1 she is a major player in the anti-Salamandra thing and Geralt has to trick her to stop her from joining him at the final fight, in Tw2 she's trying to act against the lodge on her own and then in the end has the potential to speak out against the lodge which is a fairly uncowardly thing to do and in TW3 she stays to save the mages of Novigrad despite acknowledging she could flee on her own.
>>
>>121068692
too fucking long. like 5 hours. no joke. why can't those boats go faster? it was so tedious, and i only did it because i was a completionist. the whole time i was thinking to myself, why am i doing this work? i would never choose to play a game that was just this shit. this is not even compelling. i should stop, but i've already started, and i already got rid of the question marks int he other zones so I HAVE TO. I FUCKING HATE MYSELF.

>>121068437
see, like, i'm glad you told me all of this, even as a person who liked triss more than yen, and i'm actually just kind of disgusted that they put in a choice to be with triss AT ALL in light of that. i guess i can see why i'm the only one in these threads i get the impression that chose triss over yen in my first play-through. it just doesn't make any sense in terms of the story that's been told far.
>>
File: 314141512.jpg (211KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
314141512.jpg
211KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>121068982
I liked it. While what you said was true, Yennefer doesn't know that. It's clearly important to her peace of mind to demonstrate that the feelings are genuine, and when she does it turns out well.

If you go the noncanon route, Yennefer's feelings STILL aren't changed, and it feels like Geralt is using the Djinn as an excuse.
>>
>>121069483
Play the games and read the books yourself before forming strong opinions on Triss. Despite her shortcomings she does redeem herself and change over the series and there are plenty of people who still like Triss despite everything she did because of her development arc.
>>
>>121069262
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aiHNB67ZF5U

the best thing about that part was the OST
>>
>>121068982
I think it works because people change. I got the impression it was put in there to explain away Geralts super-intense quest to reunite with Yenn at the start of the game despite keeping a possibility that his relationship with Triss can be truly committed. I figure it can easily be explained by the fact that people change, and the Djinn's spell basically forced upon him a contradiction that kept him going after Yenn in spite of his love moving over to someone else.
>>
>>121068858
Can't wait for there to be no Cantarella at all in Blood and Wine and for the waifufags to whine a bunch on /wtc/

>>121069262
>her sex card looks nothing like her
I'm still mad

>>121069435
I get the impression she wanted to meet with Philippa to try to convince her to stop or be convinced that what was happening wasn't the way Triss thought it was. Seems like she was still giving them the benefit of the doubt until she was compressed. Otherwise she would have said something to Geralt beforehand.
>>
File: 1214141.jpg (154KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1214141.jpg
154KB, 1920x1080px
I want put finger there
>>
>>121069750
This, and yes I fucked up by saying she lost progress. She's not a coward anymore but she's still pretty pathetic.
>>
>>121069921
>waifufags
You mean that one guy who says she's best girl and posts the same 3 pictures?
>>
>>121069483
>see, like, i'm glad you told me all of this, even as a person who liked triss more than yen, and i'm actually just kind of disgusted that they put in a choice to be with triss AT ALL in light of that. i guess i can see why i'm the only one in these threads i get the impression that chose triss over yen in my first play-through. it just doesn't make any sense in terms of the story that's been told far.
You might be now but it didn't used to be the case. It's just the game has been out quite awhile so the thread is mostly die hard fans that have played all the games and mostly have read at least some of the books. Used to be Trissfans all over the place and horrible waifuwars in the first couple months after release.

>>121069750
Mostly just people that started with TW3 and retained their waifufaggotry when going back tbqh. I mean I like her as a character but not as a person at all, and I say this as someone that used to be a Trissfag.
>>
>>121068982
It really didn't make much sense as the Djinn wish was never about love and removing it would have no effect but eh whatever it was a well done quest and was one of the better ones in the games.
>>
File: witcher3_2015_06_11_21_37_19_334.jpg (452KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
witcher3_2015_06_11_21_37_19_334.jpg
452KB, 1920x1080px
>>121070072
she reminds me of myself and i can relate with her character. Which is why i like Triss i suppose

>tfw the girl i love is getting married
>invited to her wedding
>>
>>121070174
i think you're implying that people that hold on to liking triss do so for shallow reasons, but from what i hear there are ample reasons why the romance can be compelling, the writers just didn't SHOW any of it, and i guess you just have to headcanon it in in the intermissions and the epilogue.
>>
does CDPR have something against thick women? all the attractive women are slim with moderately large breasts, and average hip width, with skinny legs and almost no ass.
>>
>>121070829
I romance her because I'm a filthy self-insertfag when it comes to game romances and I dislike the idea of romancing Yen more than the idea of Triss. I don't particuarly like either of the romances desu but I find Triss' the most relateable

>>121070809
>tfw the girl i love is getting married
Thats when you admit that you sort of had a thing for her and realise that she tried to come on to you but you turned her down.
>>
>>121070809
I think that might be why I like Triss as well, she does sort of remind me of myself, more than Yen would at least.
>>
>>121071060
>>121070809
as the anon who has only played tw3, and just hearing all this stuff, i think i would still choose triss over yen because i appreciate the unconventional and the problematic in terms of relationships over the logical. i just feel like the writers completely left out all the aspects that would make their relationship strong and believable.
>>
File: witcher3_2015_06_25_15_01_48_553.jpg (253KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
witcher3_2015_06_25_15_01_48_553.jpg
253KB, 1920x1080px
>>121071060
>you turned her down
lol
>>
>>121071325
>all the aspects that would

actually, i should say all the development, not the aspects.
>>
>>121071334
You read all sorts of horror stories and I've done it myself where men haven't noticed someone they really like has been trying to flirt and stuff with them and the woman/girls just moved on. Unless by love you mean you admired from afar and played the stereotypical nice guy angle.

>tfw I once thought a girl trying to ask me out was a joke because low self confidence
>>
>>121069752
I like your taste and all but River of Life a best

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sKv0rtgI7mw
>>
>>121071951
COMFY
O
M
F
Y

Murky Waters best section
>>
>>121070829
>i think you're implying that people that hold on to liking triss do so for shallow reasons,
They do.

>but from what i hear there are ample reasons why the romance can be compelling,
Any romance can be compelling if you write the characters completely differently.

>headcanon
Don't do this.
>>
>>121070809
>she reminds me of myself and i can relate with her character. Which is why i like Triss i suppose
I'm so sorry.

>>121071035
There's a "voluptuous" character model in the game that's pretty attractive it's just Triss is the only one that uses it among the more prominent women.

>>121071060
>Thats when you admit that you sort of had a thing for her and realise that she tried to come on to you but you turned her down.
This is getting really sad. Are all Trissfags such sad, forlorn people, or is it just 4chan in general that is a well of wasted opportunities and lost potential?
>>
>>121072113
it's an rpg. you can imagine the motivations and the thoughts for characters, and as a player if you want to romance triss, you're REQUIRED to insert certain things that aren't explicitly described in the game, which have no in-game contradictions.
>>
>>121071226
I definitely relate to Yen a lot more. I suffered from some issues from childhood that made me form a hardened shell and appear cold and detached to alot of people.
>>
>>121071325
>i think i would still choose triss over yen because i appreciate the unconventional and the problematic in terms of relationships over the logical.
Yen and Geralt's relationship has a ton of that, you just missed 2/3rds of it by not reading the books.

> i just feel like the writers completely left out all the aspects that would make their relationship strong and believable.
To make it "strong and believable" they'd have to completely change both characters.

>>121072402
It's an RPG yeah but you're not playing a blank slate character, you'r playing Geralt, who has established personality traits and motivations. CDPR mostly does a good job of leaving wiggle room on big choices where Geralt might believably do either one depending on your take on his character without the underlying character being changed, but they don't always succeed at this and a few of the choices stick out like a sore thumb.
>>
>>121072113
you really think that people cannot be attracted to triss' personality? have you met REAL people? they're not perfect. human beings do dishonest things constantly. people can fool themselves, they can be manipulated, and they can make mistakes, but that doesn't completely devalue them.
>>
>>121072321
>4chan in general that is a well of wasted opportunities and lost potential
Do you really need to ask that question? Although despite being a trissfag I'm not sad enough to never move on despite someone getting married.
>>
>>121068982
FUCK the boss fight

Literally impossible without quen alt spam
>>
>>121072432
>tfw the characters you relate to the most are Yen and Ciri
help me

>>121072621
>you really think that people cannot be attracted to triss' personality?
If they've read the books? There's always someone, but yeah, I think it's pretty weird since she's consistently portrayed as a pretty weak and pathetic person with little to admire about her.

>>121072658
The Djinn is easy as piss even if you don't throw dimeritium at it, what are you talking about?
>>
>>121071863
Exact same thing has happened to me anon, you're not the only one.
>>
>>121072589
>To make it "strong and believable" they'd have to completely change both characters.
If a relationship is neither strong nor believable its not a very good relationship now is it.
>>
>>121071325
Geralt and Yen's relationship is known across the continent for being filled with many highs and lows and having plenty of issues and to make Triss and Geralt's relationship into something it isn't would require them to completely change the characters.

>>121072432
I just realized how much of an edgy faggot I sounded like an this post.
>>
>>121072621
>have you met REAL people? they're not perfect. human beings do dishonest things constantly. people can fool themselves, they can be manipulated, and they can make mistakes, but that doesn't completely devalue them.
Every character in the series is like this. They're just generally portrayed more favorably than Triss is. And honestly, having known people like Triss in real life just makes me dislike her that much more so not sure what your point is there.

I mean there's a reason there wasn't really a Triss fanbase among Sapkowski until the games came out. Book Triss is a bad person, and not in the kind of way people generally enjoy (Like say, Philippa or Vilgefortz)

>>121073045
>If a relationship is neither strong nor believable its not a very good relationship now is it.
Exactly.
>>
>>121072432
I think Yen is more who I want to be, in a way because she's not afraid of standing up for herself and doing what she wants, even if it is kind of abrasive at times.

>>121072972
Might as well add me to the list too
>>
>>121072589
by HAVING choice, there is expected a large element of the player themselves to be part of Geralt. Geralt's solid attachments to both women don't seem go beyond the things they done together as opposed to just how they work personally as a relationship, and the latter is always crucially important, even if rarely so in broad epic stories.
>>
>>121073107
>I just realized how much of an edgy faggot I sounded like an this post.
the first step is realising you have a problem anon

>>121073165
>>121072972
Thanks anons, at least we're not as pathetic as the average /r9k/ and /v/ poster.
>>
File: no.png (403KB, 500x815px) Image search: [Google]
no.png
403KB, 500x815px
>>121071863
i was going to sleep but might as well explain stuff

we've been good friends for like four years now and few months ago she had started to approach to me a little bit differently. We don't usually go out together but i started to take her out for dinners, then she started calling me for breakfast meetings. When i thought all was going too well, and just before i spilled my beans on now usual sunday breakfasts, she told me she has been seeing someone for over a year now and that they're gonna get engaged. I don't think how i felt at that moment can be explained in any way
>>
>>121073107
>I just realized how much of an edgy faggot I sounded like an this post.
You're on 4chan. Lots of people responding to life's hardships by withdrawing from the world in some way here.

>>121073210
>
by HAVING choice, there is expected a large element of the player themselves to be part of Geralt.
Not really. It's more encouraging people to interpret the existing character. There's a whole huge discussion to have on why, say, Geralt would go with Roche or Iorveth, and all without altering the character by inserting elements of yourself into him. Because it's a believably difficult decision.

> Geralt's solid attachments to both women don't seem go beyond the things they done together as opposed to just how they work personally as a relationship, and the latter is always crucially important, even if rarely so in broad epic stories.
Geralt and Yen do both parts so I don't see what you mean there.
>>
>>121073318
>she told me she has been seeing someone for over a year now
Ouch, I really feel for you anon. Oh well, I'm sure you'll find someone else.
>>
>>121073318
As long as you realize you fucked up hard and learn from it.
>>
>>121073243
Nah I am actually fine I just worded that terribly and made myself seem like an edgy faggot when I ain't one.
>>
Who wants to watch geralt fuck ciri
it's me
>>
>>121071325
Read the books and play the other games. I think you'll really enjoy them, and you're kind of ruining it for yourself by getting involved in depth in these discussions about stuff you know little about and getting tainted pre-emptively by other people's perspectives. Triss a shit tho
>>
>>121069921
As the main spyfufag I assure you, if she's not in it I'll hide for a while to avoid the I told you so posts.
>>
File: triss____by_virdaseitr-d8x0nnk.jpg (196KB, 1024x819px) Image search: [Google]
triss____by_virdaseitr-d8x0nnk.jpg
196KB, 1024x819px
>>121073635
where did i fuck up anon ? I thought someone was approaching me and i didn't pussy out and decided to go for it
>>
>>121073998
I'm tracking your IP and when it comes out I will find you to say I told you so and rub a giant print-out of Fringilla Vigo in your face while ooking

>>121074010
You fucked up by waiting FOUR FUCKING YEARS
>>
>>121073475
>Not really. It's more encouraging people to interpret the existing character.
I completely understand this point of view, and absolutely concede every single argument you've made.

We're standing on two sides of flaw in the witcher 3. Clearly the way that shoved in a romantic story with Triss was a formality and the way it was done was hugely unsatisfying, uncharacteristic, and unjustified. You may say perfectly reasonably that this should have simply been removed or done in such a way that reveals a fault in Geralt's character that leads him back to Yenn, or I might say that it's completely possible in a 100+ hour game to have justified the Triss romantic arc partly in spite of and partly in benefit of all of her shortcomings.

I think this is a digression, though. I think the original argument was that you were saying people like Triss is entirely shallow, and to that I would just say that people can like her apart from interpreting her as Geralt.
>>
Where is 4k Anon? Is he ok? Did he get called into the office for some important Blood and Wine expansion development?
>>
>>121074010
Should've been more direct, not waited 4 years and moved faster once you started trying to be romantic with her, even if you just confirmed what was happened.
>>
>>121073998
>tfw no spyfu but we get monkey fringilla

>>121074112
This, if you don't make a move within a few months of meeting each other you will usually always just be friends. 4 years is way too fucking long.
>>
>>121074217
>or I might say that it's completely possible in a 100+ hour game to have justified the Triss romantic arc partly in spite of and partly in benefit of all of her shortcomings.
I won't disagree with you there, but I think it would take so much time and effort to do believably as to seriously negatively impact the rest of the story, to the extent that the game would cease to be about Geralt and Ciri and become about Geralt and Triss.

>I think the original argument was that you were saying people like Triss is entirely shallow, and to that I would just say that people can like her apart from interpreting her as Geralt.
Read the books and come back to me on that if you still feel that way.
>>
File: 1361111664941.jpg (498KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1361111664941.jpg
498KB, 1920x1080px
>>121074112
>>121074303
i developed feelings for her quite recently, not four years ago anon. As i said, she was just a friend and nothing more
>>
>>121074291
he is kill
>>
>>121074217
Not him, but Trissfags are usually shallow cunts who wouldn't even appreciate a well done romance if they had one, so it's alright. It's sort of like people that chose anyone but Liara in mass effect.
>>
>>121074291
I fucking knew it that or he is leading the let's shit on fallout in /v/. Marcin doesn't do much but post on 4chan.
>>
>>121074508
>As i said, she was just a friend and nothing more
I doubt she felt that way. Can't expect her to wait forever.

>>121074613
>argue about shallow romances
>uses Mass Effect as an example
>uses fucking LIARA as an example
10/10 bait
>>
File: spyfu1.png (1018KB, 904x847px) Image search: [Google]
spyfu1.png
1018KB, 904x847px
>>121074112
B-but Spyfu>Fringilla

>>121074450
Would be pretty bad desu I wouldn't mind if Cantarella wasn't in B&W as long as it was a mostly all new cast of characters
>>
File: a literal monkey.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
a literal monkey.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>121074968
Are you gonna be mad if Cantarella isn't in it at all but Fringilla is prominent?
>>
File: mad spyfu.png (195KB, 348x338px) Image search: [Google]
mad spyfu.png
195KB, 348x338px
>>121075195
I would be super mad
>>
>>121074613
yeah there to be entirely honest, i chose tali for ENTIRELY shallow reasons. i didn't find any of the characters in that game nearly as well written or compelling as in this one, though.

>>121074491
yeah, this is a completely flawed via limitation and ignorance perspective. i think there were times where in just a few short lines and one simple action here and there, like with the BB, the writers were able to really able to sell some seriously drastic character actions, motivations, relationships, etc, and I would have at the very least wanted something like this to be put in for the Triss relationship if they just HAD to put it in the game, even though I recognize in light of the massive story from the games and books, such a thing is pretty much a drop in the ocean for justifying it. would have been more gratifying in a way, though. Honestly, I think it could have been intertwined enough that nearly all her screentime COULD have simultaneously accomplished this.
>>
>>121075367
All Cantarella is good for is sucking dick. She should be on her knees thanking Fringilla for giving her work after Assire died.
>>
>>121075490
>i chose tali for ENTIRELY shallow reasons
Mass Effect is a CaC RPG so its fine to pick shallow romances, Tali is also cute when you romance her.
>>
>>121075490
>yeah there to be entirely honest, i chose tali for ENTIRELY shallow reasons. i didn't find any of the characters in that game nearly as well written or compelling as in this one, though.
All the Mass Effect characters except for maybe Mordin are shallow as fuck, so don't worry about it. Even the love interests that could have potentially been interesting are instantly sabotaged to not be for the sake of power fantasy.

Also you're a cool dude even if I don't agree with you just for admitting you have flaws on 4chan rather than just mindless sticking to your guns and calling me a faggot even if you're right and I'm wrong, you're a cool
>>
>>121075737
A lot of them have a decent amount of depth in ME2 because its entirely focused on them, Garrus is actually a pretty good character in his mission but then they ruined it by dumbing them down in ME3
>>
prove me wrong

>>121075974
Nah, they're all shallow archetypes there with little more going for them too. More content isn't the same as depth. Garrus is still just alien batman rogue cop doing one of the most common rogue cop stories ever portrayed with just as predictable and shallow an outcome
>>
captcha, please fucking learn what a named street sign is, because a mailbox is not one of them, and a street address are not one of them.

>>121075737
i like to keep an open mind, and it will never do a person any good to be ignorantly wrong, even if it sucks to admit as much. i really appreciate the conversation you gave me, even though i don't think you got much out of it, and in the end it was probably entirely pointless!

i expect i'll read the books, but i'm not so keen on playing tw1&2, because the story interests me way more, and the gameplay is already pretty tedious in tw3 to put up with the inevitably more tedious and needlessly complex pc-rpg-style gameplay that i'll see in the first two.

no, i'm not a consolebabby. i play all games on pc. i detest when pc versions of multiplat games are simplified for controllers, but i also dislike needlessly complex or tedious game elements like the crafting systems and shit in most games.
>>
>>121075613
>Tali dat accent, dem thighs
>Liara dat exotic blue, dat demure
>Miranda dat tsundere, dat ass
>Jack dat badgirl
>Garrus dat voice, dat bro
>Ashley dem lips, dat tuff girl
>Jacob dat big black cock
>Kaiden dat...something

There, that's the only reason to get involved with any of the Mass Effect characters. No reason to be ashamed about liking shallow characters for shallow reasons.
>>
>>121076214
dammit, i did this, but i don't even like redheads or freckles. why is choosing triss inevitably also choosing tali? i'm actually stumped. pls explain.
>>
>>121076502
>even though i don't think you got much out of it, and in the end it was probably entirely pointless!
It was a thorough demonstration that people that start the series with TW3 aren't drooling idiot "casual normies REEEE" as they're so often caricatured as in this thread, which is refreshing.

>i expect i'll read the books, but i'm not so keen on playing tw1&2, because the story interests me way more, and the gameplay is already pretty tedious in tw3 to put up with the inevitably more tedious and needlessly complex pc-rpg-style gameplay that i'll see in the first two.
Can always just put it on easy and blaze through for the story. TW1 is skippable, I suppose, if you absolutely have to, but TW2's plot is great.
>>
>>121076706
>dammit, i did this, but i don't even like redheads or freckles. why is choosing triss inevitably also choosing tali? i'm actually stumped. pls explain.
On a shallow level their personality and demeanor is similar, the kind of first blush gut reaction that is the basis for initial attraction. They're not similar on a deeper level, but Tali is too shallow to relate to anything on a deeper level.
>>
File: flat.png (1MB, 853x843px) Image search: [Google]
flat.png
1MB, 853x843px
>>121075570
On a more serious note, she's been up in Novigrad successfully spying for a while, she's rumbled by an organised crime group and not Redania or the Temple Guard and from what we saw she seemed to have learned a fair bit about the important people in Novigrad which was probably her goal.

Also theres nothing wrong with spyfu being able to use her 'talents' to spy
>>
>>121076706
>>121076945
Also they're both perky and have high voices, as well as a slightly shy attraction towards the player character.
>>
>>121077165
I'm just memeing tbqhwyf. To be fair she does land in a lot of trouble and needs help to get out, though.
>>
>>121076673
>Jacob dat big black cock
>Kaiden dat...something
Its alright, no one actually romanced Jacob or Kaiden by choice. But yes you're right, theres nothing wrong with romancing them for shallow reasons.

Also Tali's thighs and accents make her objectively best ME girl and Bioware made her look exactly like a human model so theres no "eww aliens" to it.
>>
File: best elf.png (4MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
best elf.png
4MB, 1920x1080px
I didn't understand Spyfufag's admiration and like for a minor sidequest character until I met Eveline in Hearts of Stone

>tfw she coos like a dove then kicks the guard's ass

>>121077469
>Also Tali's thighs and accents make her objectively best ME girl and Bioware made her look exactly like a human model so theres no "eww aliens" to it.
That disappointed me. I wanted something a bit more...exotic, in the shallow alien waifu
>>
>>121077469
but STOCK PHOTO

also quarians are mostly biologically akin to garrusians, so why the FUCK DO THEY LOOK LIKE APES
>>
>>121077949
>also quarians are mostly biologically akin to garrusians, so why the FUCK DO THEY LOOK LIKE APES
There's no relationship between them evolutionarily at all. Them both coincidentally using dextro amino acids says nothing about their likely morphology. I gotta wonder how Tali takes care of all that salon quality below-shoulder length hair in the helmet though.
>>
>>121077376
>I'm just memeing tbqhwyf
I know, hence the serious note She already knew she'd been rumbled by someone, she just didn't realise it was some obscure halfling who was actually a minor crime boss. Wasn't her main reason to wanting Geralt's help because she knew he was the kind of guy to help damsels in distress and she wanted to get back to Nilfgaard as fast as possible. I've actually got the screenshot where she states Geralt never turns down a damsel in distress
>>
Fall Out 4 actually has better graphics that TW3. Where were you when CDPR got btfo
>>
>>121078186
>Wasn't her main reason to wanting Geralt's help because she knew he was the kind of guy to help damsels in distress and she wanted to get back to Nilfgaard as fast as possible.
That's what Fringilla told her, yeah.
>>
>>121078152
they could have made them like a bird or a lizard person or SOMETHING, but just regular human alien... i just.... STOCK PHOTO
>>
File: what happened fam.jpg (340KB, 1019x1195px) Image search: [Google]
what happened fam.jpg
340KB, 1019x1195px
What happened
>>
>>121078354
I expected scales myself.
>>
>>121077949
They just have the same amino acid chirality so they can eat the same food. Other than that they're not similar at all.

>>121077768
I really wish she was more exotic as well, I just like to think that picture isn't canon and Andromeda (Mass Effect is a guilty pleasure of mine) will retcon Quarian appearance.

>>121078419
>>121078316
Goldenface please, its like you're not even trying anymore, I used to love your bait images.
>>
>>121078419
mod community. duh.
>>
>tfw you realize you've never seen Goldenface and 4k Anon at the same time
There's some kind of weird Jekyll and Hyde relationship going on there I bet.

>>121078643
>seriously responding to Goldenface
Anon...
>>
>>121078606

I dunno, some dude was spamming that image over on /v/ and Witcherfags were losing their shit. It was pretty funny desu senpai
>>
>>121078419
Withcer 3 has nothing to sustain gameplay over long periods of time, and CDPR will not be releasing real modding tools. Bethesda releases full modding tools that lets people create all new content for their games which gives those games a long life.
TLDR: Mods
>>
>>121078606
>I really wish she was more exotic as well, I just like to think that picture isn't canon and Andromeda (Mass Effect is a guilty pleasure of mine) will retcon Quarian appearance.

>buying another Mass Effect game
you're why we can't have nice things

>>121078781
trolling /v/ is even easier than trolling /wtc/, we're all used to him here and can spot him immediately.

>>121078870
I take it back, it still works here for some reason. Go figure.
>>
>>121078781
its the same guy, he's spammed bait and "trolled" for months here, I think he moved to /v/ because most of us learned to stop responding and anyone who did respond to him just gets told to stop so it stopped working for him, his style is too recognisable.
>>
>>121078916
>buying another Mass Effect game
I'll do what I did for the other games and buy them in a sale or from a key reseller for next to nothing once the DLC is all out that I can pirate, I'm not going to fork over anything above £20 for it.
>>
>>121079216
Well...ok, Anon. I guess you get a pass.
>>
File: spyfu_.png (1MB, 891x855px) Image search: [Google]
spyfu_.png
1MB, 891x855px
>>121077768
sidequestfu's are best desu, theres no real romance content for them so it keeps you from devolving into proper waifufaggotry as well

>>121078318
I love how theres all the little hints like her slight accent twang, namedropping Fringilla and her abilities/knowledge to hint that she's a spy from Nilfgaard. She really is best girl.
>>
File: euro-truck-simulator-2.jpg (60KB, 616x346px) Image search: [Google]
euro-truck-simulator-2.jpg
60KB, 616x346px
>Pic related has more players and a higher meta score than TW3
>>
>>121079767
>theres no real romance content for them so it keeps you from devolving into proper waifufaggotry as well
You're fooling yourself.
>>
>>121079893
m80 eurotruck simulator is game of all time, its the ultimate comfy game and spreads glorious yuropean culture to filthy americlaps. Theres nothing better than coming in, putting a podcast on and playing eurotruck while eating my tea

I don't even care that you're baiting desu, eurotrick sim2>all
>>
>>121079893
hey goldenface, you hanging in there?
>>
>>121080264
this anon knows what's up

>>121080265
>hey goldenface, you hanging in there?
This kind of reply? Still taking the bait.
>>
what do i do after i beat the entire game + the expansion on NG+
>>
>>121080157
I don't think I've waifued spyfu despite the name, I've never posted anything about wanting to hug/kiss/impregnate/comfort/fuck/marry/whatever her. I just think she's best girl. If you think I do something waifufaggy feel free to call me out and I'll try to nip it in the bud.
>>
>>121080359
>d-dont talk to him
you are about the same tier as goldenfriend desu
>>
>>121080557
Read the books if you haven't
Play the other games if you haven't'
Shitpost on /wtc/ if you haven't

If you've done all those things, get the helium tank ready.
>>
File: 1441915496134.jpg (297KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1441915496134.jpg
297KB, 1920x1080px
Goodnight /wtc/
I love you
>>
>>121080732
>I just think she's best girl.
This is what /wtc/ calls waifufagging.
>>
File: Last Wish.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Last Wish.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>121081049
>>
>>121081221
Depends on what part of the waifu cycle we're on tbqh
>>
>>121081926
People on /wtc/ pretty frequently consider being a waifufag being nothing more than "My favorite character happens to be female". It gets used pretty loosely here sometimes.
>>
/wtc/ more like /tfwnogf/
>>
>>121082023
I mostly agree that /wtc/ thinks that but I still don't class myself as an actual waifufag, especially considering we have actual waifu/daughterufags on here.
>>
>>121082121
But I have a gf

>>121082380
I call myself a Yenkek but smhtbqhf if you don't think that's ironic. But /wtc/ has trouble with irony sometimes
>>
>>121078720
>>121078606
whats up with this guy anyway? does he just do this for fun? is he some sort of anti shill in his mind?
>>
File: wtc.png (796KB, 1086x727px) Image search: [Google]
wtc.png
796KB, 1086x727px
>>121082715
>tfw filter ruined name for yenfriends
Nothing wrong with ironically calling yourself a somethingfag/Cl_lck for your favourite character.

Pic related about the irony thing.

>>121083074
He's just a high effort yet obvious troll, ignore him.
>>
>>121083350
Why can't we have a Bartin type troll here -_-, he's far more interesting than Goldenface
>>
File: quote.png (531KB, 800x400px) Image search: [Google]
quote.png
531KB, 800x400px
Philippa Eilhart did nothing wrong
>>
who's the most based and intricate character in the entire game and why is it olgierd von everec
>>
>>121085157
Olgierd is pretty great desu, you start off hating him and slowly start to like and sympathise with him.
>>
>>121085303
i honestly cannot believe there are people here that did not help olgierd at the end and sided with Evil Incarnate instead

unfathomable to me
>>
>>121085550
Yeah, one of the main points of the DLC was to make you realise that Olgierd wasn't an evil man and didn't deserve to have his soul stolen by a satan analogue.

It seems to me that people who let Gaunter win didn't pay enough attentions or skipped the university visit.
>>
>>121084564
Neither did Emhyr
>>
ded thread
ded ciri
ded Vesemir
ded Radovid
ded thaler
ded roche
ded ves
ded Dijkstra
ded foltest
ded serrit
ded auckes
ded milva
ded cahir
ded geralt
ded saskia
>>
File: 1445852285659.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1445852285659.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
goin to get that witcher d
>>
>>121089260
Looks more like she's running off those rocks to drown herself after Geralt rejected her
>>
>>121083074
>whats up with this guy anyway?
Mentally ill NEET is my guess.
>>
File: Radovid's fantasy.jpg (67KB, 894x894px) Image search: [Google]
Radovid's fantasy.jpg
67KB, 894x894px
>>121084564
Reminder that both Philippa and Radovid did nothing wrong despite having mutually exclusive goals.

>>121085157
Going just by this game it's the Bloody Baron or Olgierd, for sure.

>>121085303
He evoked that same weird combo of like/pity/hate in me that Philip Strenger did to the extent that I can't even really say what I felt about him.

>>121085550
>>121085854
It's easy to justify actually. It's Geralt taking a TREMENDOUS risk for a man that he knows is, while not pure evil, is not a good person by any measure and brought about a lot of this himself. Geralt has no idea that he's a videogame character and that his victory over a demi-god is inevitable, and he has other obligations that being dragged into Hell would make impossible to fulfill, like, you know, saving his daughter and the world from the Wild Hunt.
>>
>>121090810
>Mentally ill NEET
Anon, you are not really refining the selection very much here
>>
>>121091164
Geralt knows Gaunter can be beaten, he knows how he was beaten in the past and he was given a hint on how to defeat Gaunter by the two demons. Knowing Gaunter is a "monster" that can be defeated is enough for Geralt to justify stepping in.
>>
File: 1444385379715.jpg (794KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1444385379715.jpg
794KB, 3840x2160px
>>121091164
>pic
:3
>>
>>121092295
Is it just me or does Phillipa's face look like a high school student's face, theres something about the chubbiness, hair and structure that makes her look like that.
>>
>>121092687
In TW2 she looks a lot more like her age, I guess the eyes play a big part, she also has a thinner facial structure and more bleak complexion. Less qt but more hot
>>
File: 1446405880547.jpg (2MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1446405880547.jpg
2MB, 3840x2160px
>only one Ciri pic
absolutely disgusting
>>
>>121078419
>What happened
brand awareness happened

nobody knew what a witcher is until E3 2013
>>
>>121093508
We have barely any pics this thread tbqh
>>
>>121078419
also over half of witcher 3 PC audience owns it on GoG, including myself, cause it was sold for $43 to those who own witcher 1&2

and it's probably safe to say literally nobody plays skyrim on consoles anymore, while witcher sold a hefty ammount on those things cause it's only competition is bloodborne
>>
>>121095816
>>121094910
You know he's just baiting you right?
>>
>>121092026
It's a hell of a long shot though. In all those centuries, only beaten once? And word games are hardly Geralt's specialty.
>>
>>121095912
well eurobros are all asleep, so might as well take some bait in a ded thread

anything you want to discuss besides meaningless statistics, fampai?
>>
File: 6osp-51q phil.jpg (904KB, 1294x941px) Image search: [Google]
6osp-51q phil.jpg
904KB, 1294x941px
>>121092687
Covered eyes + pigtails. Honestly something about her eyes made her seem a lot older in TW2.

>>121095480
We all got caught up talking and 4k Anon is kill.

>>121096157
Iorveth and Roche are both examples of underlings inspired to undying loyalty through callous manipulation as per Stennis's dialogue with Geralt.

Alternatively: Renfri is Ciri in another life.

Discuss
>>
>>121096359
Thats subverted, Ioverth ends up acting against Phillipa and ends up more than an underling in Vergen and Roche ends up potentially betraying Temeria to Redania and again becomes a more important player in TW3 and is key in making Temeria a Nilfgaardian vassal effectively no longer making him an underling devoted to Temeria
>>
>>121096706
>Ioverth ends up acting against Phillipa
I was talking about Saskia. Iorveth is utterly devoted to her, to the point of falling in love with her. But Saskia makes her feelings clear to Geralt that she simply views him as a terrorist.

>and Roche ends up potentially betraying Temeria to Redania
This development is completely undone by TW3.

> and is key in making Temeria a Nilfgaardian vassal effectively no longer making him an underling devoted to Temeria
He does it out of blind loyalty to Temeria that derives from Foltest feeding him enough scraps to see him as his surrogate father. Stennis would approve.
>>
>>121096359
well roche is a patriot and takes pride in serving his king, probably imagines foltest as his adopted father, so when his king gets murdered under his nose it's oughta make an already driven man focus on nothing but finding his killer

I'd say he isn't an underling at that point anymore, but rather temerian batman

and iorveth gets played like a fiddle in TW2, but he's his own man, especially after he realizes he's been coaxed into a snafu as it were

his character ark is really rather nice actually

>Alternatively: Renfri is Ciri in another life.
pretty much, except no actual superpowers and no plot armor
>>
>>121097042
>This development is completely undone by TW3.
Nah, he sells out to Redania because he believes the continued existence of Temeria and its people is more important than complete sovereignty, while the fact he actually sells out to Redania is retconned he does the exact same thing with Nilfgaard, trading complete sovereignty for the continued existence of a national identity and limited self governance.

Although its a tough one for Ioverth, its more undying love for the ideals and literal love for Saskia than being an underling like Roche.

Roche isn't really an underling by the end of TW2 and most of TW3 either considering he's leading the Temerian resistance in TW3 and makes the decision about what happens to Temeria at the end of TW2.
>>
File: Yen reacting to Geralt's wit.png (616KB, 671x747px) Image search: [Google]
Yen reacting to Geralt's wit.png
616KB, 671x747px
>>121097221
>well roche is a patriot
I think we've had this discussion before but his character in TW2 is much more complex than that. I guess you didn't see my reply last thread.

>so when his king gets murdered under his nose it's oughta make an already driven man focus on nothing but finding his killer
But he does other thing during the game too, also what does that have to do with anything? I can't even tell if you're arguing with me or not.

>I'd say he isn't an underling at that point anymore, but rather temerian batman

>Temerian Batman
>mfw

>and iorveth gets played like a fiddle in TW2, but he's his own man, especially after he realizes he's been coaxed into a snafu as it were
He's Saskia's man.

>pretty much, except no actual superpowers and no plot armor
Renfri had super powers. Prophetic visions and some bizarre magic resistance that made Geralt's signs completely ineffective.
>>
>>121097442
>Nah, he sells out to Redania because he believes the continued existence of Temeria and its people is more important than complete sovereignty, while the fact he actually sells out to Redania is retconned he does the exact same thing with Nilfgaard, trading complete sovereignty for the continued existence of a national identity and limited self governance.
He makes that decision because he learns to value Foltest's blood more than his nation, no longer being confused about the true motives for his patriotism. It's growth. This is all gone in TW3.

>
Roche isn't really an underling by the end of TW2 and most of TW3 either considering he's leading the Temerian resistance in TW3 and makes the decision about what happens to Temeria at the end of TW2.
I'm pretty sure the whole deal is from Dijkstra and Thaler and Roche just does what he's told in that regard after being talked into it by Thaler.

Besides, Foltest doesn't have to be alive for Roche to be devoted to him. You're taking it too literally.
>>
>>121097496
Not him but Temerian batman is a decent term, he uses his father figure and goes on a rampage of revenge to find the killer and also carries out vigilante justice on Dethmold and Henselt.
>>
>>121097496
>He's Saskia's man.
only cause he feels she achieved much more than he ever did and without being forever branded as a murderous whoreson
>>
>>121097686
It sounds more dumb than Broche tbqh. Reminds me of ME2 threads.
>>
File: Stennis.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Stennis.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>>121097686
You can turn almost any revenge motivated character into Batman by looking at it that broadly. And that's really the first thing your mind goest o? Read a book, Anon. Besides, Batman does not kill

>>121097751
>and without being forever branded as a murderous whoreson
Exactly. Show them respect, affection, honor, and you'll buy their loyalty more surely than with any amount of gold or titles. Any good ruler knows how to manipulate the rabble in this way.
>>
>>121097863
>Reminds me of ME2 threads
this is a grave insult to this general

pls go and stay go

>>121097496
>Prophetic visions
a shitload of good that did her in the end, eh?

>But he does other thing during the game too, also what does that have to do with anything?
all to further one goal, one desire: avenge his surrogate daddy and ensure temeria survives this crisis
>>
>>121097665
When was the Foltests blood thing established? It was made very clear that Anais was the only hope of Temeria not being split up into smaller states or fully annexed by Redania and Kaedwen, without Roche rescuing Anais and instead going to the Yaruga, Redania and Kaedwen attempt to annex Temeria before the Nilfgaardians push them back across the Pontar (the ending slides make little sense considering TW3 happens tbqh) so it seemed to me that it was more Roche being willing to compromise for the good of the country.

Roche isn't completely happy with the deal but he's still a key player in it, he wasn't just forced into it by Dijkstra and Thaler.
>>
>>121098208
>And that's really the first thing your mind goest o? Read a book, Anon.
well he's not exactly edmont dantes now is he
>>
>>121098208
>Besides, Batman does not kill
Edgy versions of Batman have killed, theres some dobson comic thats just him ranting about how certain authors make Batman gritty and willing to kill people. Even some of the light hearted versions of batman heavily imply he just killed someone.

I'm not the one who called him Temerian Batman, I just said it was decent.
>>
>>121098224
>this is a grave insult to this general
They were all about Garrus being alien Batman tho

>a shitload of good that did her in the end, eh?
>have prophetic visions
>only see your own death
>have no ability to stop it
>you are what you are
jdimsa

>all to further one goal, one desire: avenge his surrogate daddy and ensure temeria survives this crisis
And gets a leg up on its neighbors. Destabilizing Henselt's rule isn't about surviving th current crisis, at least, not directly.
>>
>>121098503
Garrus sort of was alien batman in between ME1 and 2 except he shot more people.
>>
>>121098503
>Destabilizing Henselt's rule isn't about surviving th current crisis, at least, not directly.
actually I've no idea why he tried to do that, do temerians just hate kaedwenis for some reason?
>>
>>121098283
>When was the Foltests blood thing established?
Mostly through subtext.

> It was made very clear that Anais was the only hope of Temeria not being split up into smaller states or fully annexed by Redania and Kaedwen,
If he only cared about Temeria then he'd never do anything but bring her to Natalis. In some TW2 endings he actually has a character arc and learns to value thing besides muh Temeria. Really wish they'd gone with the "Outlaw Roche being dad to Anais" on the run ending because it's pretty much the most appropriate ending to his arc.

>(the ending slides make little sense considering TW3 happens tbqh)
They divide it up then get rapidly overwhelmed by Nilfgaard. No direct contradiction in that regard.
>>
>>121098679
>Garrus sort of was alien batman in between ME1 and 2 except he shot more people.
I know. I like to pretend Roche is a much better character than Garrus though. Don't talk me out of it, please.

>>121098686
>actually I've no idea why he tried to do that
Standing orders and Roche being well established has stubborn and having difficulty switching gears or thinking rationally. Except in TW3 where suddenly Ves is the hothead and Roche is the calm, cool one.

>do temerians just hate kaedwenis for some reason?
Yes. The Northern Realms have fought each other more often and much longer than they ever fought Nilfgaard.
>>
>>121098863
Roche is a much better character than Garrus though. Alien Batman applies far more to Garrus than Temerians Batman does to Roche
>>
>>121098686
>>121098863
Roche had been working on destablising Henselt for a while, it makes sense that he would try to keep the plot running while he's inside Kaedwen.
>>
File: Master Mirror.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Master Mirror.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
Is Gaunter O'Dimm the best RPG antagonist of the past 5 years?
>>
>>121098863
also henselt's death happening anyway AFTER you've dispatched the kingslayers is just an insult to everyone who played TW2, although I guess it's in keeping with witcher theme of everything being fucked no matter what you do, and what can one mutant vagrant do anyway

stennis the menace not getting so much as a mention, too

in the end TW2 might as well be non canon spin off
>>
>>121099324
Plus I guess he's really got nothing else to do because mist and Geralt's handling the whole Kingslayer investigation at that point.

>>121099428
>also henselt's death happening anyway AFTER you've dispatched the kingslayers is just an insult to everyone who played TW2, although I guess it's in keeping with witcher theme of everything being fucked no matter what you do, and what can one mutant vagrant do anyway
It makes perfect sense actually and I laughed when I heard it. Fuck Henselt. It's just smart on Radovid's part too. If you want to win a war with Nilfgaard, you kill Henselt first.

>in the end TW2 might as well be non canon spin off
TW3 wouldn't happen without the events of TW2. TW2 is far more important to TW3 than TW1 was to TW2.
>>
>>121099428
got to keep it accessible to casuals who don't give two shits about the story to make more money.

>>121099361
Yes and I hope he is never reused beyond brief cameos and mentions in lorebooks.
>>
>>121099545
>got to keep it accessible to casuals who don't give two shits about the story to make more money.
Gotta play TW2 to properly appreciate the Witcher's particular variant of Batman, filthy casuals won't get it

>Yes and I hope he is never reused beyond brief cameos and mentions in lorebooks.
I'd be fine with a sidequest or two but he should never be a main antagonist again though you're right
>>
>>121099361
>of the past 5 years?
maybe

nothing will ever trump kerghan though
>>
>>121099694
Any sidequest should be limited to "oh look how much Gaunter fucked someone over", turning him into a dalek-esque super unstoppable villain that is always defeated at the end of the quest/episode would suck.
>>
File: dat Ciri.jpg (1MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
dat Ciri.jpg
1MB, 1920x1080px
>Loses her parents
>Goes on a rampage of revenge

If you think about it, Ciri is basically Cintran Batman
>>
>>121099912
I'm not gonna disagree. Just saying him turning up and being involved but never actually overcome or the main focus could be interesting. Could even help the player out once or twice for his own ~mysterious~ purposes.
>>
>>121099913
Batman didn't murder for fun and sport tho
>>
File: lambert.jpg (17KB, 250x345px) Image search: [Google]
lambert.jpg
17KB, 250x345px
>Loses his parents

If you think about it, Lambert is basically Kaedweni Batman
>>
>>121099913
more liek gets raped by a lesbian and engages in petty banditry for a lark
>>
File: witcher3 2015-10-13 00-29-49-98.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
witcher3 2015-10-13 00-29-49-98.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>loses his parent's money
>goes on a rampage of revenge via intermediaries

If you think about it Olgierd is basically Capitalist Batman
>>
File: Emhyr 2.jpg (63KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
Emhyr 2.jpg
63KB, 512x512px
>Loses his parents

If you think about it, Emhyr is basically Nilfgaardian Batman
>>
File: 1437169710185.jpg (156KB, 583x1000px) Image search: [Google]
1437169710185.jpg
156KB, 583x1000px
>Loses her parents
>Goes on a rampage of revenge via acquiring money and screwing people over

If you think about it, Yennefer is basically Sorceress Batman
>>
>>121099697
>kerghan
literally who
>>
>>121101230
underage b& desu
>>
>>121101435
When will the word filter leave us alone?
>>
>>121101558
I find it funny

also mootwo actually filtered cyrillic character variations as well, so he's way more competent at his job than christopher "BBC goes where?" poole
>>
>>121101874
But I want to be a Yenc u c k, not a Yenkek
>>
File: bestest girl.jpg (297KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
bestest girl.jpg
297KB, 1920x1080px
>>121102797
wonder if you can be a yencucк
>>
File: Happy Yen 3.jpg (382KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Happy Yen 3.jpg
382KB, 1920x1080px
>>121103441
for showing me this, I forgive you your horrible fashion sense.
>>
Why did Gaunter want to know if Geralt was looking for Yennefer out of love? Do I even want to know why?
>>
>>121103620
you're welcome fâm

ćũćǩ
>>
>>121103943
are you a mage?
>>
>>121104128
tbĥ
cůck
cůcǩ
>>
File: Radovid doing what he does best.jpg (701KB, 1440x900px) Image search: [Google]
Radovid doing what he does best.jpg
701KB, 1440x900px
>>121104219
BURN HIM
>>
File: 2bmCg4b.png (837KB, 503x754px) Image search: [Google]
2bmCg4b.png
837KB, 503x754px
>>121100424
>implying you wouldn't
>>
>>121104602
Get out of here Iris you are dead
>>
File: dindu nuffin.jpg (364KB, 2265x1403px) Image search: [Google]
dindu nuffin.jpg
364KB, 2265x1403px
What did you do?
>>
>>121105047
KILLING.
MONSTERS.
>>
>>121104460
radovid sucks flaccid ᶜᵘᶜᵏ
>>
I'm want to raise Ciri!
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcCO5LvPfTg
>>
>>121105118
kek
>>
>>121105479
small caps are filtered as well, very thorough
>>
>>121105327
She's already been raised
>>
>>121105760
I want to raise her CLITORIS with my GLANS PENIS
>>
File: Ciri being a Sad Daughteru.jpg (57KB, 457x498px) Image search: [Google]
Ciri being a Sad Daughteru.jpg
57KB, 457x498px
>>121106579
pls no
>>
I want to INSERT my GLANS PENIS inbetween BTY's MAMMARIES
>>
>>121107296
SHIT TASTE DESU
>>
File: 1446020527426.jpg (924KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1446020527426.jpg
924KB, 3840x2160px
>>121107296
Stop this...delete....
>>
>>121108005
It's all you're good for now and the sooner you learn that the happier you'll be.

>implying anyone will ever care about you as anything but a pair of oversized udders
>>
how did iris die?
>>
>>121110169
her heart rekt itself from extreme emotional trauma, it's thing that happens, usually to old ladies

maybe you should pay attention to the dialogue
>>
>>121110485
I thought she just starved to death and the whole heart burst from sadness was the animals waxing poetic
>>
>>121112716
both
>>
>>121110485
She got the Padme teatement.
>>
4k?
>>
>>121116267
he is kill
>>
>>121112716
>I thought she just starved to death and the whole heart burst from sadness was the animals waxing poetic
This. She lay in bed unmoving until death because she had no will to live. I was pretty surprised talking to her in the painted world and finding she somehow still loved Olgierd.
>>
>>121116267
>>121116436
He is hard at work on Blood and Wine and pre-development on the Ciri game.
>>
>>121113473
>Iris: Olgierd...you're breaking my heart...
>Olgierd: You turned her against me!
>Gaunter: You have done that yourself!
it's like poetry, it rhymes
>>
File: tearing me apart 2.jpg (419KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
tearing me apart 2.jpg
419KB, 1920x1080px
>YOU'RE TEARING ME APART IRIS
>>
>>121116779
I thought he was making an sfm porn pardoy of witcher 2

a thrilling story of love between a witcher and a big witcher
>>
>>121117635
I did not hit her! I did not.. oh hai geralt
>>
File: letho3.jpg (265KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
letho3.jpg
265KB, 1920x1080px
>>121117683
>and a big witcher
>>
File: blossom is fucking disgusted.jpg (4KB, 93x134px) Image search: [Google]
blossom is fucking disgusted.jpg
4KB, 93x134px
>>121117798

>watermark
>on a screencap
>>
>>121117798
yes thank you for explaining my clever riff for those in the cheap seats
>>
>>121117907
4k Anon should start doing that
>>
>>121117683
>marcin making sfm porn
>>
>>121117959
>tfw Marcin has actually paid programmers to make in-engine TW3 porn of BTY Yen and Waterhag Ciri
>tfw he made Denise Gough and Jo Wyatt record a bunch of moans and grunts not telling them why
>tfw the files only exist on his PC
>>
>>121117959
marcin is a dirty boy

all that repressed communist upbringing gave him some wierd ideas about human sexuality
>>
>>121105047
KILLED HIM DEAD
>>
Is Hearts of Stone the best Halloween expansion ever?

>>121118054
>all that repressed communist upbringing gave him some wierd ideas about human sexuality
Explains Sapkwoski's motherhood fixation. Although that's really common in guys all over the place
>>
>>121118040
>the files only exist on his PC
I want them
>>
File: rare Marcin.jpg (52KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
rare Marcin.jpg
52KB, 1280x720px
>>121118704
You can't have them
>>
I bet Denise Gough gives god tier dirty talk. dem theater girls
>>
I want to snort fisstech from Ciri's scars
>>
File: ba7nhKc.jpg (266KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ba7nhKc.jpg
266KB, 1920x1080px
:^)

Isn't it weird that the world's most powerful and elusive woman has a Gwent card when majority of the population isn't aware of her existence?

Moreover why is Gwent so god damn fun?
>>
>>121120268
Philippa invented Gwent while in hiding from the Witch Hunters.
>>
File: ciri_by_aynnart-d8ueont.jpg (259KB, 1024x1287px) Image search: [Google]
ciri_by_aynnart-d8ueont.jpg
259KB, 1024x1287px
>>121120312
Was talking about this fluid druid, anon.
>>
>>121120396
I know. But Philippa is totally aware of Ciri's nature.
>>
What did you do with the cannibals in Hearts of Stone, /wtc/?
>>
>>121120396
>fluid druid
Do not sexualize the daughteru
>>
>>121120561
what cannibals?
>>
>>121120918
It's a contract for the Herbalist near Oxenfurt. You find them in a village in the forest added by Hearts of Stone.
>>
>randomly receive eurotruck simulator 2 as gift
>fuck it.jpg
>install
>play

Holy shit the game is AMAZING. 100x better than witcher franchise.
>>
>>121121101
Eurotruck Simulator 2 is pretty much the peak of the entire video game industry
>>
>>121120561
Killed them, but wish I hadn't
>>
>>121121203
The Halfling probably wasn't dead when they found him. There's some discarded clothes and tons of blood in one of the shacks.
>>
>>121121357
I know, but don't care. They were desperate for food and had to eat. It's not like they went hunting for him and lured him in to the oven. He was wounded and dying, they needed food
>>
>>121121506
He might not have died if they'd helped him instead of finishing him off to eat.
>>
>tfw archive.moe is kill
>tfw nobody wants to archive /vg/ cause it's full of /v/eddit, AIDS and fail
anyone knows where to find earliest witcher generals?
>>
>>121121649
No but the earliest witcher generals were very dead. I should know, I started a few and struggled to keep them alive
>>
>>121121626
>be me and my wife
>be living in the middle of nowhere
>war all around us
>can't leave cause war
>no food
>starving
>random dying dwarf stumbles in
>he's dying
>we have no way of helping him since no food
>suddenly he's food
>>
>>121121775
>>no food
Did you look at their larder carefully? The halfling was far from the only thing in there. They had a ton of meat. Rabbits, pigs, etc.
>>
>>121121754
I remember them being 90% eurobros, so they always died when europe went to bed

oh, what wonderful slav banter we had
>>
>>121121938
The thread is still at least 70% eurobros.

>tfw your Amerifat friends don't appreciate the Witcher franchise
>>
>>121121890
>Rabbits, pigs, etc.
>vs Dwarf
I get what you're saying, but that's like asking you to never eat steak again. Dwarf meat is the tenderest most succulent meat you will ever taste. They needed to eat him, and I can find no fault in that. I wouldn't give up steak for rabbit
>>
>>121122069
He was a halfling.
>>
File: 930963d14d3d39b079d8d1b5ba8aec7e.png (102KB, 1073x452px) Image search: [Google]
930963d14d3d39b079d8d1b5ba8aec7e.png
102KB, 1073x452px
>>121121982
well I found some /vg/ archive, but they didn't bother nicking foolz.us databases
>>
>>121122167
>/wtch/

We've come a long way
>>
>>121122110
Oh shit. That makes it even more justified. Halfling/hobbit meat is like Venison. Shit be cash yo. You can't let a dying halfling leave alive
>>
>>121122280
It's way too fatty. Elf meat is best. Good as steaks or in a broth. Elf and onion soup.
>>
>>121122245
I always prefered /krw/, but that was short lived

if you're like me and dissapeared from /krw/ for 2 weeks in may to avoid spoilers, you can find the threads you missed here:

https://boards.fireden.net/vg/search/subject/witcher/type/op/order/asc/page/2/
>>
>>121122456
>if you're like me and dissapeared from /krw/ for 2 weeks in may to avoid spoilers, you can find the threads you missed here:
Would I really want to? When I came back after those two weeks it was 24/7 waifu wars, and that endured to a greater or lesser degree for 2-3 months.
>>
>>121122598
>Would I really want to?
No, unless you want to read the posts by Not_Important who told us what CDPR was going to do with the romance shit before they did it, and was right
>>
File: 1431984231506.jpg (575KB, 800x822px) Image search: [Google]
1431984231506.jpg
575KB, 800x822px
>>121122598
memes?
>>
>>121122886
huh, all I remember is daily reminder you have to choose which waifu to save and the the waifu you choose dies
>>
>>121121982
Amerifat reporting in.
>>
>>121123095
pls go and stay go

nobody likes you, not even americans
>>
>>121123163
Amerifat> Americans
>>
>>121123040
Not Important started posting one day, told us everything that he thought cdpr would do, made a thread in the forums telling cdpr not to do it, we made fun of him, turned him into a meme, and then the romance changes came out... He was right
>>
>>121123295
Not_important was Marcin. He trolled his own forums and his own company. The absolute madman.
>>
>>121123402
How many Marcins are here?
>>
File: Ss2_dev.jpg (1018KB, 1141x2299px) Image search: [Google]
Ss2_dev.jpg
1018KB, 1141x2299px
>>121123295
>>121123402
all he had to do was post unfinished build of witcher 1 360 port
>>
>>121123402
>>121123608

Marcin is a Trissfag though, so that makes no sense. The game director Konrad Tomaszkiewic is a yenfag, so it would make more sense to be him
>>
>>121123743
Is Marcin really a trissfag, I know Konrad said he's a yencûck but when did Marcin say he was a trissfag?
>>
>>121123862
He doesn't need to say it. Just look at the franchise as a whole and you know he is
>>
>>121124052
Come on anon that's not proof. We all know that Marcin is 4k anon and not_important, he also might be goldenface or maybe that's Todd Howard. It could be Todd Howard slandering other games or maybe Marcin just snapped and lost his mind and hates his own company. It could be either one.
>>
>>121123862
I was gonna post his face and say "look at the telltale souless eyes of a trissfag" but then I realized like 30 people named marcin worked on TW3, no seriously:

http://www.mobygames.com/game/windows/witcher-iii-wild-hunt/credits

are we talking marcin the lead writer?
>>
>>121124248
>shits on established lore
>3 games that make Triss every virgins wet dream
>not proof

k
>>
>>121124278
Marcin seems to be a really popular name and no the only Marcin that matters is Marcin Iwinski.
>>
>>121124278
No we're talking about the founder of CDPR who controls everything
>>
>>121124417
Sap is a yenfag and Marcin is a trissfag. When will they battle it out to protect the honor of their waifus?
>>
>>121124425
>>121124563
the job of a CEO is to give blowjobs to investors, who call all the shots, and then the CEO takes a rake and chases the project director around the studio to make him do whatever the investors want

this is how game development works
>>
>>121124248
>It could be Todd Howard
If Todd visited 4chan he would have killed himself by now.

>>121124630
Sap has nothing to do with the games, and has said he dislikes them

>>121124669
When you only have 1 franchise yes that's how it works
>>
>>121124669
Yes we all know what a ceo does, that still doesn't mean he isn't posting on /krw/.
>>
>>121124751
Sap never said he didn't dislike them he just mumbled something about how a story can only be contained to a book or something like that. He also said that cdpr was doing a fantastic job on the games.
>>
>>121124669
Marcin is creative and PR, Adam does the finance, and bussiness. They've stated this in many past interviews
>>
>>121124783
he strikes me as infinity chan type

>tfw yencůcks of /krw/ chased off every trissfag and now they have to post on 8 chan
>>
When i installed Witcher on release, it was unplayable laggy mess with horrible FPS.

Did they optimize it since then?
>>
>>121125147
Yes.
>>
>>121124960
Triss pls go and stay go
>>
>>121125147
witcher 3 you mean?

yeah they improved performance somewhat, and nvidia fixed their drivers that gimped kepler GPUs

still if your graphics card is weaker than gtx 660 ti/670, you will not have a good time
>>
File: RIP slav general.jpg (3MB, 4500x3000px) Image search: [Google]
RIP slav general.jpg
3MB, 4500x3000px
>>121125203
even triss has the hots for yen tbĥ
>>
No boobs?
>>
File: witcher 3 unity.jpg (381KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
witcher 3 unity.jpg
381KB, 1920x1080px
>>121126520
Yes boobs!
>>
File: witcher3-2015-10-28-14-05-34-70.jpg (272KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
witcher3-2015-10-28-14-05-34-70.jpg
272KB, 1920x1080px
>>121126520
Yen boobs?
>>
>>121127003
>not BTY
>>
File: 1431278684707.png (996KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
1431278684707.png
996KB, 1024x768px
>>121127082
3DPD boobs?!
>>
>>121066518
>30 unique IPs in 320 posts
>last thread had at least 50 anons
>TRRIS as OP image
coincidence?
>>
File: 292030_2015-10-19_00006.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
292030_2015-10-19_00006.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>
I want to lick BTY's skid marks
>>
I am finishing my first playthrough and I have never regretted a video game decision more than I have choosing Yen over Triss
>>
>>121128237
This is bait.
>>
>>121128402
I wish. I didn't ask Triss to stay so I didn't fuck up with Yen and then Yen turned into a huge bitch
>>
>>121128547
>so I didn't fuck up with Yen and then Yen turned into a huge bitch
I'm guessing you ignored her quest which she mentioned several times is very important to her

only yourself to blame
>>
>>121128793
I did that though
>>
>>121128843
then you just have shit taste in women, if you think post last wish yen is a huge bitch

I'd recommend a body pillow, but you already have several
>>
>>121128987
>post last wish
>Yen still acts like a bitch and uses Geralt for her errands
>bitches at Geralt's bros

Nah fuck that. Triss was better
>>
>>121128987
i have a triss bodypillow

jelly?
>>
File: 1432000869415.png (58KB, 1394x1216px) Image search: [Google]
1432000869415.png
58KB, 1394x1216px
post rare /krw/ memes
>>
File: 1439083391756.jpg (509KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1439083391756.jpg
509KB, 1920x1080px
Why are you still here and not at /fog/ ? The waifu faggotry continues there!
>>
File: hey there smoothskin.jpg (306KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
hey there smoothskin.jpg
306KB, 1920x1080px
>>121129381
>tfw yen looks better at 100 years old than TRRIS does at 45-50 or however old she is
>>
File: 1432014321466.jpg (330KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1432014321466.jpg
330KB, 2560x1440px
still no idea how this anon managed to get these graphics
>>
File: witcher3_2015_06_21_19_17_21_021.jpg (429KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
witcher3_2015_06_21_19_17_21_021.jpg
429KB, 1920x1080px
>>121129381
what's up with Triss' in-game model being so fucking bad. like, unbelievable
>>
>>121129286
post pictures
>>
>>121129726
This. Kek.
>>
I'm gonna impregnate BTY's tits!
>>
>>121068501
Yennefer reminds me of a girl I once had, except for the girl I knew had strawberry blonde hair.

And a bigger booty.
>>
File: witcher3 2015-07-26 01-51-21-58.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
witcher3 2015-07-26 01-51-21-58.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>121130557
>>121129726

Whatever, both are magicians and then have corrected their natural uglyness thanks to magic. In the books Yennefer was supposed to be a fugly hunchbacked midget or something.
>>
>>121131865
Triss pls go and stay go.
>>
>>121131909
>not even a trissfag
Take your pills mate.
>>
>>121131935
What pills? I don't need any.
>>
I want pls go-faggot to go and stay go
>>
>>121132531
Anon pls go and stay go.
>>
Where is everyone?
>>
>>121132703
everyone has pls go and stay go
>>
File: tumblr_nwsvlaUehM1rhjm4xo1_1280.jpg (267KB, 1280x1298px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_nwsvlaUehM1rhjm4xo1_1280.jpg
267KB, 1280x1298px
>>121132703
sleeping, i think
>>
File: 1444933433962.png (427KB, 395x793px) Image search: [Google]
1444933433962.png
427KB, 395x793px
>>121076214
I played Mass Effect and went for Tali on 2 playthroughs and Jack on 3

I've completed Witcher 3 twice now and have went with Yen both times. The first time I fucked everyone else I could though while still getting best Yending, second I was faithful.

Either I'm the exception or your theory is wrong friend
>>
>>121127705
Triss is OP pic because we were talking about Triss' character arc at the end of the last thread.
>>
>>121135542
>went with Yen both times.
Good taste desu senpai
>>
>Milva needs an abortion
>all the fantasy characters agree on how its the woman's choice
Why is Sapkowski such a hack?
>>
File: 1437074350432.gif (2MB, 500x250px) Image search: [Google]
1437074350432.gif
2MB, 500x250px
Is 4K anon truly kill?
>>
>>121136371
Hopefully, when he's not here we get actual discussion.
>>
>>121136450
We have discussion when he is present too
>>
>>121136371
I hope not ;_;
>>
>>121131909
stay gofag pls go and stay go
>>
File: 1446503884365.jpg (174KB, 600x709px) Image search: [Google]
1446503884365.jpg
174KB, 600x709px
>>121135542
>there are people in here right now that didn't romance Miranda
>>
File: shep.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
shep.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>121138274
IKR?
>>
>>121138274
>romancing Miranda
>ever
Theres only 2 good things about her, 4 if you count them individually.
>>
Is there anything elves are good for in this series?
besides killing obviously
>>
File: 1357021771467.png (3MB, 1680x1050px) Image search: [Google]
1357021771467.png
3MB, 1680x1050px
>>121138274
>he didn't keep his love true and blue
>>
>>121138597
AS RAPUNECK SAYS THE ONLY GOOD ELF, IS A DEAD ELF
>>
>>121136535
;_;
>>
>>121138645
>fucking aliens
>ever
>>
>>121138645
Liara is sidefuck material but not waifuable desu.

>>121141247
Ashley OUT
>>
I just finished witcher 3 after exploring everywhere and doing every single quest. What a ride! It will be a long time before another game like this comes around.
I got the best ending in my opinion, which is funny because I thought there would be repercussions for banging every single female at least once in this game.
>>
>>121141382
What was your ending?
>>
>>121141453
Remember, this is the best ending in "My opinion"
>ciri becomes witcher
>settle down with triss, eating her dank hash brownies
>Killed off Dijkstra & Radovid,
>Cerys rules Skellige
>>
>>121142003
>triss
haha
>>
>>121142003
Pretty good, your opinion is acceptable.
>>
I want to fuck BTY
>>
>>121142003
>Killed off Dijkstra & Radovid
The only thing I'd do differently desu, Dijkstra > Roche
>>
>>121142783
>letting someone who helped you fight off the Wild Hunt die
>>
>>121142783
>triss
>dijkstra
shit taste desu
>>
>>121142783
>>121143832
dijkstra is a victim of shitty writing

literally did nothing wrong in his life and is objectively the most amusing characters in the game

never 5get CDPR killed off dijkstra literally for no better reason but he drew the asshole straw at the last moment
>>
>>121142783
>>121143780
Dijkstra>>Roche

>letting helpful character which happens to be from books die
>because you love shitty character from TW2, leader of special forces, slayer of Mahakam Hills, terrorist masked as part of government, oppressor, anti-elven racist, war fueling, war mongering, traitorous-pact dealing, war losing motherfucker

edgy man, edgy

I bet you'd want Bush decorated with some orders for Iraq, right?
>>
>>121144670
>letting helpful character which happens to be from books die
Its alright, you can like your husbando, you don't have to change Dijkstra into "le nice friendly spy man xd" to justify liking him.
>>
I want to lick Ciri's unwashed shitty asshole!
>>
File: ior.jpg (87KB, 1000x800px) Image search: [Google]
ior.jpg
87KB, 1000x800px
REMOVE DHOINE remove dhoine
you are worst human. you are the human idiot you are the human smell. return to aedirn. to our dol'blathana cousins you may come our contry. you may live in the zoo.ahahahaha ,kaedwen we will never forgeve you. henselt rascal FUck but fuck asshole human stink nilfgaard sqhipere shqipare..vizima genocide best day of my life. take a bath of dead human..ahahahahahKAEDWEN WE WILL GET YOU!! do not forget second nortern war .aedirn we kill the king , aedirn return to your precious lormark.hahahahaha idiot aedirn and nilfgaard smell so bad..wow i can smell it. REMOVE DHOINE FROM THE PREMISES. you will get caught. temeria+nilfgaard+aedirn+redaynia=kill kaedwen you will second northern war/ geralt alive in pontar, geralt making album of pontar . fast witcher geralt pontar. we are rich and have gold now hahahaha ha because of geralt you are ppoor stink human you live in a hovel hahahaha, you live in a cave

geralt alive numbr one #1 in pontar fuck the aedirn,..FUCKk ashol nilfs no good i spit in the mouth eye of ur flag and contry. geralt aliv and real strong sorceres kill all the human farm aminal with rap magic now we the pontr rule .ape of the zoo king foltest fukc the he sister and lay egg this egg hatch and kaedwen was born. stupid inces striga form the eggn give bak our clay we will crush u lik a skull of pig. pontar greattst countrey
>>
File: ingrid.png (1MB, 947x876px) Image search: [Google]
ingrid.png
1MB, 947x876px
Since general is dead , post milfs
>>
>>121123295
>He was right
Not really no, Not_important.
>>
>>121146884
she has the same face as that stupid bitch from white orchard or is it just me?
>>
>>121147143
He was sort of right about them adding waifuy content but he was still an arrogant little autistic shit.
>>
File: rare_owlfu.png (497KB, 884x708px) Image search: [Google]
rare_owlfu.png
497KB, 884x708px
>>121146884
milf game when
>>
Since general is dead, what does Ciri smell like?
>>
File: Birna.png (2MB, 1213x822px) Image search: [Google]
Birna.png
2MB, 1213x822px
>>121147402
>you will never play a Phillipa game about Milfs
>>
>>121147323
That wasn't what he said. He said they'd go full waifu simulator by adding new Triss content and then cutting Yen content to make them equal. Instead they added a handful of new lines each and called it a day. It's a bit lame how they handled the Triss stuff, true, but that's always been lame. Nothing new there. It was the most needlessly and stupidly alarmist /wtc/ has ever been.
>>
>>121147648
I did say sort of right, he was the only one being alarmist, almost everyone hated him.
>>
>>121127705
4k Anon brings in lots more unique visitors and he is kill
>>
>>121129381
Because the 3d Fall Out games are bad except for New Vegas

>>121130141
They've changed the config file bit since release to make it impossible to get it to look that way
>>
File: Iris1.png (543KB, 602x629px) Image search: [Google]
Iris1.png
543KB, 602x629px
>>121127705
Not many uniques because there was mostly discussion going on and little waifuspamming/shitposting. It'll increase if we deliberately lower the thread quality. Lets try that

I WANT TO HUG IRIS
>>
What does Emhyr's glans penis smell like?
>>
>>121135542
>Either I'm the exception or your theory is wrong friend
There's always an exception.

>>121138274
Miranda was almost an interesting character but she goes full waifu in the end and only exists for THE SHEPHERD to prove her wrong so she's crap like most Bioware characters.

>>121138645
Liara is the worst character Bioware has ever written, and I thoroughly understand the gravity of that statement.
>>
4K anon

Alt Ciri and Alt Tsiri (with and without pants) WHEN!?
>>
>>121147802
>he is kill
What happened?
>>
>>121136163
Worst bit of writing in the series actually. Couldn't have made it more obvious that it was the writer talking to me. I say this as someone that's pretty thoroughly pro-abortion.

>>121136450
We have discussion when he's here. More of it, actually, with more unique posters. He also takes requests for nice 4k screenshots.

>>121138426
>hold f to cuddle
I still can't believe this was a thing.
>>
>>121147948
>Because the 3d Fall Out games are bad except for New Vegas
So Fallout 3 is bad? Unless you count BoS as Fallout in which case you're wrong as they never actually released a Brotherhood of Steel game.
>>
>>121148095
and ofc BTC in Bikini :3
>>
File: Iorveth posts in Witcher threads.jpg (292KB, 1876x1000px) Image search: [Google]
Iorveth posts in Witcher threads.jpg
292KB, 1876x1000px
>>121138597
>Is there anything elves are good for in this series?
Civilization and magic that was stolen by bloede dhoine barbarians.

>>121142003
3 out of 4, but the one you fucked up on is one of the bigger fuck ups you can make tbqh

>>121144485
What happened to Dijkstra copypasta guy?
>>
>>121148176
>We have discussion when he's here
Not as good as it was last night when he wasn't here. There was actually a decent discussion on Triss and new people to the series that didn't devolve into flaming.
>>
>>121147985
>Not many uniques because there was mostly discussion going on and little waifuspamming/shitposting. It'll increase if we deliberately lower the thread quality. Lets try that
Low uniques is blamed on waifuspamming/shitposting normally. This is an interesting change of tune.

>>121148150
He succumbed to his veganism and died of malnutrition.
>>
>>121148360
I know Svanrige is objectively superior to Cerys but he's not so much better that its a massive fuck up.
>>
>>121148190
>So Fallout 3 is bad?
Yes. Bland and lazy, like Oblivion.

>>121148436
We have discussions like that when he's here, too. You're cherry picking hard and/or just seeing what you want to see.

>>121148552
Cerys>Svanrigge>Hjalmar tbqh
>>
>>121148618
I agree Fallout 3 was mediocre but I was more amused by the fact you called all the 3d Fallout games when bad when theres literally 2 of them.
>>
>>121148767
Fallout 4 will be bad too. I know this because I'm a wizard.
>>
>>121147454
blood, sweat and waterhags

>>121148190
>So Fallout 3 is bad?
it's worse than bad, it's complete shit

>>121148830
I'm a wizard too

my wizardry specialty is pattern recognition
>>
>>121148618
Svanrige is the only one that keeps Skellige Skelligan without going full retard like Hjalmar
>>
>>121149050
Keeping Skellige "Skelligan" is a bad thing unless you're a reactionary /pol/tard.

>staying a shitty raiding culture when the continental Empires are consolidating and uniting
They're gonna get their shit pushed in as soon as Nilfgaard/Dijkstra/Radovid are no longer distracted by other conflicts. Their lifestyle is n longer practical. Cerys is the only one that gets this.

Also hereditary monarchy a shit.
>>
>>121100496
Except emir was so fucking fugly. His parents hid him from the rest of the world.
>>
>>121149304
Just like Batman
>>
>>121149270
Svanrige is the one consolidating and uniting, Cerys is just encouraging the clans to switch to agriculture and stuff at the cost of Skelliges martial prowess.

Hjalmar is the only one that keeps the shitty raiding culture going and unchanged.
>>
I want to fuck Pavetta
>>
>>121149476
>Svanrige is the one consolidating and uniting,
Nice fanfiction.
>>
>>121149270
I am always appalled that people do understand that Cerys = enlightment for Skellige

Yet at the same that majority cannot see the obvious pattern with Dijkstra and Northern Realms... wtfigo

I mean, americlaps, seriously, if someone invaded you and threw a propaganda about

>muh superior culture

You would just let that nation rule? What the eff
>>
>>121149653
she's dead AND at the bottom of the ocean, anon
>>
>>121149667
Fanfiction? You clearly didn't pay attention to the bit where he starts a civil war to force the hereditary monarchy.
>>
>>121149751
So?
>>
>>121149653
Duny pls go and stay go

>>121149682
I think Dijsktra is the best outcome for the North but at the same time can't see Geralt ever making the choice that leads him to becoming Chancellor of Mega-Redania. So muh roleplaying, basically.

>>121149782
Great work uniting and consolidating things. Sure that has no repercussions. Skellige stronk, it can still fight the whole world and itself at the same time ad win.

Cerys does it with diplomacy and a really short foregone conflict with a single clan. All while giving them an actual economy.
>>
>>121149805
don't you have better things to do with your amazing talents of locating dead people and diving deeper than any man could realistically manage

>>121149682
>I am always appalled that people do understand that Cerys = enlightment for Skellige
nah, they just wanted to plough her
>>
>>121149986
I know that you want the Tuirseach D and I don't blame you for what you are but you need to stop projecting, Anon.
>>
>>121149892
Now who's writing fanfic, Cerys doesn't unite and consolidate, she just encourages more progressive attitudes which is fine in itself if it wasn't for the fact that when she dies theres no guarantee the successor will be as open-minded as her. Svanrige doesn't launch massive raids either and take on the entire world either.

Dijkstra=better for Redania and Kaedwen
Nilfgaard=better for Temeria and Nilfgaard
>>
>>121150063
what are you on about?
>>
>>121150186
If you're just gonna make shit up and deliberately misunderstand everything presented in the game there's no point even talking.
>>
I want to sniff Yennefer's asshole through her pants
>>
File: Skeptical Yen.jpg (931KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Skeptical Yen.jpg
931KB, 1920x1080px
>>121150186
>Nilfgaard is better for Nilfgaard
Damn I never thought of it that way before.

>>121150313
>mfw
>>
>>121150494
>that pic
Where are her tits?
>>
>>121150304
Holy shit, where the fuck am I making shit up? Actually play the game and pay attentions to the politics and endings. Svanrige ends up launching a civil war and uniting Skellige under one banner (as per the ending slides) while Cerys acts as a more diplomatic and progressive queen but doesn't fully unite Skellige. Where am I wrong? Cerys and Svanrige are about equal with different people preferring one or the other.

>>121150494
I was pretty shocked at it too but upon further examination I discovered it was true.
>>
>>121150657
Under her clothes.
>>
>>121150863
That's not Yen
>>
File: 1441830400054.jpg (231KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1441830400054.jpg
231KB, 1920x1080px
>>121150916
It is.
>>
>>121151008
Then where are her funbags?
>>
File: SVANRIGE-AN-TUIRSEACH.jpg (55KB, 484x653px) Image search: [Google]
SVANRIGE-AN-TUIRSEACH.jpg
55KB, 484x653px
>loses his father
>goes on a rampage of viking

If you think about it, Svanrige is basically the Skelliger Batman
>>
Im pretty late to this discussion, but what does /krw/ think the morally right decision to make in the bloody baron quest?

From what i can see, its orphans vs baron and crone worshipper villagers (although a few also get killed by witch hunters iirc), but i also think that Geralt would generally choose to free the spirit, given his lack of knowledge, and the fact that the game gave him time to bond a little bit with the orphans.
>>
File: 1444400791554.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1444400791554.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>121151171
I told you, under her clothes, where they've always been. What's wrong with you, Anon?

>>121151315
Given what Geralt knows at the time, there's a very strong argument to be made for freeing She-Who-Knows, and I favor that, but it's a believable choice either way.
>>
Someone borrow me 19 crowns.
>>
>>121151748
For what?
>>
>>121151797
For a titfuck at Crippled Kate's
>>
>>121151797
they've got a doppler hooker at crippled kate
>>
File: Yen dismayed.jpg (458KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Yen dismayed.jpg
458KB, 1920x1080px
>>121151876
That's quite the nonsequitor. What brought this on?
>>
I want to hug_ Yen!
>>
>>121151984
>pic
She works there.
>>
File: Yen hands on hips.jpg (416KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Yen hands on hips.jpg
416KB, 1920x1080px
>>121152428
Excuse me?
>>
>>121152524
Take your damn clothes off!
>>
>>121152591
Damn it Anon, look what you did! The cure was working ;_;
>>
>>121152736
Here's your 19 crowns. Now, bring me those titties.
>>
File: 1445890725213.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1445890725213.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>121153018
A-alright... ;_;
>>
>>121153102
That's it! You're a good whore!
>>
more cumshots pls
>>
does the game end after i complete the main story? can i go back and finish everything i've not done yet?
>>
>>121153295
You can continue playing after completing the main story.
>>
File: 1445960753991.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1445960753991.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>121153236
>That's it! You're a good whore!
>>
>>121153432
That's all you are, you stupid bitch. Now, how about some pole dancing?
>>
File: Big titty dance practice.jpg (890KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Big titty dance practice.jpg
890KB, 3840x2160px
>>121153652
If I must...
>>
>>121153734
Getting all sweaty huh?
>>
>>121153914
Poledancing is really hard with tits like that.
>>
>You will never completely cure Yennefer
>>
File: dat bard.jpg (166KB, 646x512px) Image search: [Google]
dat bard.jpg
166KB, 646x512px
what has Wild Thoughts done
>>
>>121154162
It will happen. I know it.
>>
Guys I can't take it. Blood and Wine is too far. Help me
>>
>>121155508
Imagine suckling BTY's nipples. It will help.
>>
>>121155595
BTY makes me sad tho
>>
I hope He's happy... Wherever He is...
>>
>>121155989
Who?
>>
>>121156093
4k...
>>
>He
4k Anon is deified
>>
File: 1444647893152.gif (1MB, 738x761px) Image search: [Google]
1444647893152.gif
1MB, 738x761px
>>121156674
post yfw 4K anon is a she
>>
>>121156674
He has ascended to the kurwa pantheon
>>
>>121157372
Along with Not_Important and Goldenface?
>>
>>121157701
Goldenface still lives though
>>
>>121156674
The thread tells tales of him. Few know the truth. He was a shitposter once...as were we all.
>>
4k Anon made a deal with the Man of Glass to make BTY a reality. It will be canon in TW4 but 4k Anon can no longer post images.
>>
>>121158885
>4k Anon can no longer post images.
I would have thought there'd be a tougher catch desu
>>
>>121159359
You have no idea how much posting images meant to 4k Anon. He is in hell now.
>>
File: 1446253671217.gif (3MB, 360x410px) Image search: [Google]
1446253671217.gif
3MB, 360x410px
>>121159408
>He is in hell now.
>>
>>121159574
I feel more sorry for Denise Gough. She has to play a bimboized stripper version of Yen in the next game.
>>
>>121159408
>He is in hell now.
;_;
>>
File: owlfu_rose_kiss.png (599KB, 726x448px) Image search: [Google]
owlfu_rose_kiss.png
599KB, 726x448px
You have all been visited by Almighty Owlfu of Lesbomancy

4k screenshots and real-life big titty waifus will come to you (eventually), but only if you post with "CUTE OWL" in this thread
>>
File: philippas true form.jpg (26KB, 600x800px) Image search: [Google]
philippas true form.jpg
26KB, 600x800px
>>121159950
KAWAII OWLFU
>>
>>121160253
why did this give me a boner
>>
File: 1445906295911.png (811KB, 747x800px) Image search: [Google]
1445906295911.png
811KB, 747x800px
>page 10

dead
>>
File: 1433775790175.jpg (525KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1433775790175.jpg
525KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>121164303
Why is Ciri angry?
>>
4k pls
>>
>>121164553
He is undergoing surgery to become BTY
>>
>>121164761
muh dick
>>
>>121164761
I didn't know 4k anon had gender dysphoria ;_;
>>
>>121164850
>you will never be kidnapped by a rich psycho on /wtc/ and surgically transformed into their waifu
jdimsa
>>
What is the story with this "4k anon".

Please, enlighten this humble chronicler of hilarity.
>>
is there any way to check whether i told triss i loved her? i did that part of w3 a long ass time ago, and now i want to make sure i don't get keked at the end.
>>
>>121165208
Did you literally just show up here today?
>>
>>121165208
He posts lots of 4k resolution screenshots. Not much more to him, except when he freaks people out by posting tons of pics of a modded character with giant tits.

>>121165220
read her entry in the journal
>>
>>121165220
Did you get to have sex with her in the lighthouse? If so you did romance her, it should also say if you check her journal entry.
>>
>>121165426
yup.

Played the original Witcher, and thought I would come browse this general to get a feel for the other games.

Come on, share the fun with me.
>>
>>121165456
Lol, I thought there was going to be some epic Chris-chan esque story, still pretty funny.

At least the guy has a hobby.
>>
File: 1442345971951.jpg (782KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1442345971951.jpg
782KB, 1920x1080px
>>121165181
Some day anon
>>
>>121165549
You need to play the other two games and probably read the books too before we spoil the shit out of you.
>>
>>121165694
He also usually delivers when someone asks for a screenshot of some scene or character.
>>
>>121165736
Are the raccoon eyes tattooed on or what?
>>
>>121165765
Meh, it's mostly random names and things I won't remember when I actually sit down to play.

I have the second game installed, but I haven't played because I saw the option to import my save; Do I need to do that? Like will it have far reaching and noticeable effects, or should I just start fresh in 2?
>>
>>121153734
>>121153432
>>121153102
>>121153018
>>121152736
>>121152591
>>121152524
The most autistic thing I have ever read
>>
>>121167723
Then this place probably isn't for you.
>>
Since general is dead, what does BTY smell like?
>>
>>121165456
>>121165549
splendid lads, thanks for the help.

one more thing. i remember some alchemy ingredients, like ekimmara hide being rare/not having enough to craft everything. this still true?
>>
>>121166049
>I have the second game installed, but I haven't played because I saw the option to import my save; Do I need to do that? Like will it have far reaching and noticeable effects, or should I just start fresh in 2?
If you can import, you should. There's no huge effects but it improves the experience somewhat. Also you get to keep your gear from the end of TW1, though it's not as good as it was, it's better than the starting stuff in TW2.
>>
File: 1445911084544.png (364KB, 427x472px) Image search: [Google]
1445911084544.png
364KB, 427x472px
>>121168501
Despair and hopelessness
>>
>>121167723
You're a lightweight tbqh. Also autists don't roleplay, it's part of the diagnostic criteria, smhtbhwuf

>>121168501
Lilac and watermelon.

>>121168714
It was patched so they're still rare but not impossible.
>>
>>121169315
What do despair and hopelessness smell like?
>>
>>121168501
Ass and titties
>>
>>121170006
So sweat and farts then.
>>
>>121170006
>>121170087
Muh dick
>>
>>121170201
>BTY abandons her signature smell because why bother, she's just a whore and her old life is over
>>
>>121170261
>her old life is over
d-delete this..
>>
File: 20151103_151357.jpg (2MB, 4128x2322px) Image search: [Google]
20151103_151357.jpg
2MB, 4128x2322px
Anybody else /gwent/ in here? Mine just came in hyped as fuck to play it with my witcherbros! I still don't understand why they just dont start selling the decks in the store.
>>
File: 1442075034203.png (1MB, 930x930px) Image search: [Google]
1442075034203.png
1MB, 930x930px
>>121170261
>her old life is over
N-no it's not, the real Yen is still there
>>
>>121170906
>pic
Why is she so perfect?
>>
>>121171124
Because she doesn't yet know what awaits her when the curse takes hold.
>>
>>121170623
Did you get the XBone CE?
>>121171124
She isn't

your waifu is shit
>>
>>121171871
Naah I managed to hunt the cards only on ebay. The expansion ones have 15 lvl heroes and 12 more cards then the CE decks. Pretty unbalanced unless you add some extre rules to keep it playable.
>>
>>121170906
>she's trapped inside of BTY
>she can't do anything
>she feels everything BTY feels
>all those titfucks, blowjobs
>no one will hear her screaming
>>
>>121172168
>it goes on so long that sometimes, she find herself thinking the things BTY would think, questioning whether that act was her own or BTY's
>she screams even harder
>>
File: 1440699811121.jpg (292KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1440699811121.jpg
292KB, 1280x720px
>>121172168
>>121173070
d-delete these...
>>
I want to go inside of BTY and rescue the real Yen.
>>
>>121173679
me too senpai
>>
>>121174083
How do we go inside of her?
>>
File: 280px-Gaunter_O'Dimm_TW3.png (138KB, 280x350px) Image search: [Google]
280px-Gaunter_O'Dimm_TW3.png
138KB, 280x350px
>>121174319
Well, I know a guy...
>>
>>121174319
>How do we go inside of her?
Costs 15 crowns at Crippled Kate's.
>>
I want to fuck BTY so hard that the real Yen inside suffers.
>>
>>121066518
So I'm doing the cat and the wolf quest, but when I confront Gaetan he just stands there and does nothing, when I kill him the quest doesn't update either. I'm pretty sure it's a bug, any known solutions for it?
>>
If you cut off BTY's funbags, does she grow a new pair?
>>
>>121174779
Why?

>>121175086
Reload an earlier save.

>>121175345
Yes.
>>
>>121175691
>Reload an earlier save.
Still happens, regardless of choice. Even if I let him go the fucking looters at his hideout just stand there. I don't seem to have any option other than leaving the quest unfinished.
>>
>>121175964
Fuck. That's weird. Might want to report it on their forums.
>>
WHO THE FUCK IS BTY
>>
>>121176876
Big Titty Yen
>>
File: 1442261332292.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1442261332292.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>4k anon is gone without even taking the normal naked Ciri pics and alt Ciri pics that you asked
>>
File: CUTE.jpg (250KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
CUTE.jpg
250KB, 1920x1080px
BABY CIRI!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pcCO5LvPfTg
>>
>>121178796
>tfw will never hug baby Ciri
;_;
>>
File: 1433368737773.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1433368737773.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
Best elf, hands down
>>
File: 1446371271348.png (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1446371271348.png
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>121181260
>tfw you will never inherit elven genes
>>
>>121181260
Eveline is best elf, not that blonde slut.
>>
>>121177414
He's only been gone for around a day. I'm sure he's fine.
>>
Where is BTY anon? Is he dead? Has he finally ascended to the BTY realm?
>>
>>121182646
Marcin got called back into the office for actual work.
>>
yennefer isn't real
>>
>>121184043
She will be soon, see >>121164761
>>
>>121184043
If Yennefer isn't real how can Ciri be real?
>>
Post a better game trailer than this

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VF7kqc7th0A
>>
File: witcher2201107251059082.jpg (77KB, 474x665px) Image search: [Google]
witcher2201107251059082.jpg
77KB, 474x665px
What's going on in this thread?
>>
File: latest2.jpg (298KB, 1920x1200px) Image search: [Google]
latest2.jpg
298KB, 1920x1200px
>>121189254
owlfuposting
>>
File: 1434144586698.jpg (510KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1434144586698.jpg
510KB, 1920x1080px
>>121189690
>>
I WANT TO FUCK ROSA VAR ATTRE SO BAD
>>
File: sfw.jpg (263KB, 695x900px) Image search: [Google]
sfw.jpg
263KB, 695x900px
>>121189836
elven fucktoys not invited
>>
>>121185992
Easily. The Witcher trailers are just so damn good.
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=scqFKiqBeTM
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t4OJNv5is1E
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=53MyR_Z3i1w
>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XHrskkHf958

But it might be just me, because I much prefer actual trailers to cinematics.
>>
File: 1445235282529.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1445235282529.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>121190017
Ciri is not an elven fucktoy, a-and she wouldn't want to go anyway!
>>
File: phili_boat.png (511KB, 526x593px) Image search: [Google]
phili_boat.png
511KB, 526x593px
>>121190291
Sure thing, qtpie
>>
File: 1435013517759.jpg (148KB, 442x416px) Image search: [Google]
1435013517759.jpg
148KB, 442x416px
>>121190291
Should've gone to Kovir
>>
File: 1445032138587.jpg (180KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1445032138587.jpg
180KB, 1920x1080px
i don't think i'm gay but i would let philippa strangle me
>>
>>121192625
why does that have anything to do with being gay?
>>
>>121192625
>i would let philippa strangle me
I might too being honest, she could even slap me around a little as well
>>
>>121192625
I'd worry for the heterosexuality of any woman that would not let Philippa strangle them.
>>
>>121192625
please be in vizima
>>
File: lovely_phili.jpg (151KB, 681x889px) Image search: [Google]
lovely_phili.jpg
151KB, 681x889px
>>121192625
I am gay and would let Philippa do anything she wants with me
>>
File: 1446141520364.jpg (209KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1446141520364.jpg
209KB, 1920x1080px
>>121193149
i want philippa to impregnate me desu
>>121193162
t r e t o g o r
>>121193529
please be in tretogor
>>
File: 349-3-1439728811.jpg (315KB, 1102x621px) Image search: [Google]
349-3-1439728811.jpg
315KB, 1102x621px
Carrying on the family business
>>
>>121195102
Indeed, time to stop playing and come back to the regency council
>>
File: 1444939723649.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1444939723649.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
I want to change Ciri's diaper and hold her baby bottle while she sucks on it!
>>
>>121195873
Go to bed Geralt
>>
>>121193162
Foltest go away, you already have Louisa.
>>
>>121068364
Magic and chill?
>>
>>121195102
>yellow eyes
We've talked about this

>tfw Ciri will never be a sorceress

Why is 4chan so fucking slow?
>>
File: 1446376473540.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1446376473540.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>121198173
She'll actually be a witcher and a sorceress.
TW4 fucking when?
>>
>>121198173
Ciri doesn't do things half-assed.
>>
File: Ciri mad daughteru.jpg (72KB, 498x703px) Image search: [Google]
Ciri mad daughteru.jpg
72KB, 498x703px
>>121195873
Ciri is not a baby!
>>
>>121198774
She can have green cat eye instead of yellow, though. I mean her green eyes are one of her most distinctive traits. It'd be a big character design fuck up to remove them.
>>
>>121199084
>>
>>121196974
>Go to bed Geralt
Honestly it's more likely to be Yennefer obsessing over how she never got to do any of that stuff and muh biological clock
>>
File: sick.jpg (233KB, 776x1028px) Image search: [Google]
sick.jpg
233KB, 776x1028px
>Blood and Wine coming out next summer
>Enhanced Edition on the way
>1,000+ mods by that time
>New GPU, cooler, and overclocking my CPU

It's going to be an absolutely epic adventure next year. I can't wit to sink a good 300+ hours into the game.
>>
>>121200120
Then the long, long wait till TW4. I hope Cyberpunk can tide me over.
>>
>>121200120
>>Enhanced Edition on the way
>>1,000+ mods by that time
Anon, I'm not sure how to break this to you...
>>
Is it even possible for Blood and Wine to be better than Hearts of Stone?

>>121200273
>implying CDPR aren't liars
>>
File: witcher3 2015-11-02 23-48-27-78.jpg (298KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
witcher3 2015-11-02 23-48-27-78.jpg
298KB, 1920x1080px
WHY WONT 4CHAN LET ME POST FUCK
>>
>>121200998
Mootwo is trying to destroy the site since the new word filters didn't end shitposting
>>
Mootwo please stop killing the thread
>>
I'm at level 4 doing the Wild At Heart mission where I have to fight a werewolf. The suggested level is 7. Am I at too low a level? How do I level up faster? This game seems to be harder than from software's shit.
>>
>>121203880
>Am I at too low a level?
Wild at heart specifically is very easy or pretty challenging to complete, depending on your choices
>How do I level up faster?
Leveling in TW3 is pretty skewed, the only way is basically to do main story quests unless you utilize some farming exploit
>>
>>121203880
If you're good you'll have no problem but as a new player it's probably gonna be roough for you without the recommended tools. Don't worry about putting it off for later and progressing the main quest some more. The main quest is where you get most EXP.
>>
I heard a thing about cat school training being bugged or something, when the game launched. Did that ever get fixed?
>>
>>121204952
As far as I know it works now.
>>
File: 1404387872591.jpg (49KB, 598x583px) Image search: [Google]
1404387872591.jpg
49KB, 598x583px
>>121203880
>not playing with a level scaling mod
>able to do every contract in Velen right when I take them off the notice board
>>
>>121194543
>kiss Philippa
I don't remember this option
>>
>>121210190
You only unlock it if you manage to save Vesemir at KM
>>
>>121210619
So I have to do HOS before KM to get Shani to go there so Vesemir doesn't die
>>
>>121210817
Exactly
>>
>>121210817
Is this a troll or is that possible
>>
File: 1444840029045.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1444840029045.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
Let's post some Ciri in honor of 4K anon
>>
File: 1445191576988.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1445191576988.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
>>121212528
:3
>>
>>121212310
When you take Shani to kaer morhen she ends up dying instead of Vesemir.
>>
>>121212310
it's legit.
>>
>>121214814
>>121215187
I gotta replay now, are there any other new secrets like this?
>>
>>121217468
It's just a small easter egg but you can refill Yen's apple juice in the prologue.
>>
>>121218295
and that's how you unlock BTY, but you have to have DSR enabled in nvdia control panel or it won't work
>>
File: 1444950746435.jpg (571KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1444950746435.jpg
571KB, 1920x1080px
is there a debug console command for this hair?
>>
>>121219808
addHairDLC1
addHairDLC2
addHairDLC3
>>
>>121219939
thanks mate
>>
File: 1445985472131.jpg (721KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1445985472131.jpg
721KB, 3840x2160px
>>121218525
>and that's how you unlock BTY,
BTY's whole sidequest is heartbreaking. 10/10 writing CDPR
>>
>>121221191
the whole bit where apple juice turns out to be waterhag piss is a bit bullshit, but yeah, it's tragic
>>
>>121221679
Yeah that was a bit contrived and CDPR went a bit too far there. Especially the sccene where you see Ciri in a cage in the backroom being forced to refill the bottles
>>
>>121221940
you can noclip into that room and find vessemir's vintage child porn stash

really shows the dark side of his character
>>
>>121222287
Still, Vesemir being behind the whole thing and faking his death was a nice twist. They totally had me buying that Lambert was the real King of the Wild Hunt.

Poor Ciri though. When Vesemir smashed the phylactery that could cure her...I cried, honestly.
>>
>>121222389
but he made one fatal mistake

he was really hoist by his own petard when BTY smothered him to death with her tits
>>
>>121222675
I loved the symbolism of that sacrifice. Yennefer truly embraced her horrible new form and life for the sake of saving Ciri. It was sad, but beautiful.
>>
File: Sad prisoner Yen.jpg (588KB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
Sad prisoner Yen.jpg
588KB, 3840x2160px
>>
>Olgierd gives you the most awesome steel sword in the game
>with Hearts of Stone over, there's nothing worth using it on left

REEEEEEEEE
>>
>>121224563
iris isn't a very good sword desu

if you want a strong attavk build, you raise your max toxicity (1 tier 1 alchemy skill) and have archgriffin decoction permanently on

flaming rose sword is way way better
>>
What happens if you free the whispering hillock before getting the quest by the witches?
>>
>>121225570
I don't use archgriffin decoction, too cheesy. Iris's effect is too cool not to use though.

>flaming rose sword is way way better
You're a faggot tbqh

>>121225624
The game doesn't know how to handle it so basically it progresses like if you killed it except the Orphans get saved anyway.
>>
>>121225570
The effect only needs one strong attack to trigger before it's used up and builds on fast attacks, so really there's no obvious reason not to use Iris on a fast attack build
>>
>>121225570
>desu
I need this to stop
>>
>>121225889
iris strong attack isn't even that great and it takes away your HP

>>121226094
wasn't even wordfilter desu
>>
>>121226094
baka senpai
>>
>>121226864
>iris strong attack isn't even that great and it takes away your HP

>not having an assload of HP and more regen than you know what to do with
>thinking Iris's main perk is the extra damage and not the stagger/knock down effect
>>
>>121226864
Goddamn it, Mootwo. See what you've done?

>dat alphabet
Now it makes sense
>>
>>121225708
So If I kill it before the quest is given can I save the kids too?
>>
>>121226920
m8, I stack CC runes on swords with innate CC

literally every other attack staggers/stuns/sets on fire

and if that fails you can always charge rend for 0.25 of a second and bypass any defense

or do a riposte and knock down anyone on their ass

iris is literally useless

>>121227035
you're a cůck tbĥ fâm
>>
>>121227172
>metagaming a big choice
smhtbqh

>>121227228
It's basically guaranteed though. And for stuff that can't be knocked down it hilariously sends skidding across the ground a fair distance. It's great.
>>
>>121227228
>spending money on runewords
Anon...
>>
>>121224372
It's okay, Yen. Lambert will let you out soon.
>>
>>121227432
nah, not runewords

just runestones

if you have 10% to cause burning on your sword, you then add 5% to cause burning, 5% to stun and 5% sto stagger, and then go whirling into a swarm of enemies, half of them will be incapacitated in 2 seconds

>>121227328
>And for stuff that can't be knocked down it hilariously sends skidding across the ground a fair distance. It's great.
but it's a steel sword, so no skidding golems or fiends for you
>>
>>121227741
>Whirl
>archgriffin decoction

I bet you abuse quen constantly too
>>
>>121227860
I use arch and quen to kill redskull monsters

everything else is e-z with 0 skills equipped
>>
>>121227950
>I use arch and quen to kill redskull monsters
GIT GUD
I
T

G
U
D
>>
>>121228043
red skulls are bullshit though

literally textbook artificial difficulty just cause you happened to be lvl 50 and the monster is lvl 59 it gets x6 buff to damage and HP

so it one shots your ass and can take 500 strong attacks on the nose
>>
>>121228196
have you tried to GUD GIT
>>
>>121228239
but anon, if you foolishly de-equiped 100% damage reduction while dodging, armored arachas from faroe can hit you with its leap attack while you're on spikeroog

explain this bullshit
>>
>>121228896
Faroe folk are all scum
>>
File: witcher3-2015-11-01-10-01-56-20.jpg (289KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
witcher3-2015-11-01-10-01-56-20.jpg
289KB, 1920x1080px
>>121228967
OI

OIIIII

what THE FUCK did you just say about mai waifu?
>>
>>121229109
>tfw Jutta is just Yennefer roleplaying and using an illusion to fuck Geralt in an exciting new situation
>>
>>121229386
it's canon

no way news of geralt fucking up the garden of freya with yen would reach faroe this fast, yet she knows who yennefer is
>>
I finally got my gwent cards, now I just need someone to play with.....
>>
>>121230569
try boring neckbeard virgins, they'll be absolutely delighted to play gwent with you
>>
>>121199503
That's the thing, losing her most distinctive feature shows her level of commitment to the life she has chosen.

Plus she likes it because when she meets up with Geralt everyone thinks they're father and daughter
>>
4k?
>>
>>121231412
you done cůcked up fâm

smĥ
>>
I want to piss on BTY's apple juice.
>>
>>121229386
>>121229487
My dick
>>
>>121231385
killed in a horrific body pillow accident

gone, but not forgotten
>>
File: 1446379765911.jpg (769KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1446379765911.jpg
769KB, 1920x1080px
post dopplers
>>
>>121232670
what the fuck
>>
File: sad yen.jpg (131KB, 873x828px) Image search: [Google]
sad yen.jpg
131KB, 873x828px
console commands to trigger facial expressions when?
>>
File: computer.png (39KB, 675x534px) Image search: [Google]
computer.png
39KB, 675x534px
I bought Witcher 3 when it first came out and it absolutely wouldn't start on my computer. I would start the game executable and my screen would go black for a second and then dump me back to the desktop. The game wouldn't even allow me to TRY playing it.

My specs then:
Core 2 Duo E8400, 6GB DDR2, Radeon HD 4850.

It sounds super low-end, but I play through Witcher 1 and 2 on that machine. I got through Witcher 2 just fine with it on low-medium settings and would've been more than happy to play through Witcher 3 on low settings as well.

I have a "newer" computer now (see pic). I plan on upgrading the video and ram soon, but this is all I got for now. Should I bother trying to play Witcher 3 or should I wait until I get a new video card? Do you think Witcher 3 will even start this time?
>>
>>121219808
>Lambert and Eskel wear the TW2 leather jackets

I can't be the only one who loves this
>>
>>121236220
>Do you think Witcher 3 will even start this time?
nah

I don't think 8800 supports the directX TW3 is running in, let alone shader model

and neither would it achieve playable framerate if it did
>>
File: 1392675119147.png (28KB, 256x352px) Image search: [Google]
1392675119147.png
28KB, 256x352px
>>121236220
>768MB
>>
File: speccy.png (11KB, 543x393px) Image search: [Google]
speccy.png
11KB, 543x393px
>>121236220
it runs like shit on pic related, so you're better off buying a PS4 m8

not that it doesn't run like shit on PS4 either, but it can mostly manage 20+ fps
>>
>>121236491

Yeah, I'm probably just going to wait. Depending on how much spending money I get in the near future I'm either going to cheap out and try to buy a used 650 ti or 750 ti for around $100 or I'm going to get a GTX 950.

>>121236673

I want to carry over muh Witcher 2 save.
>>
>>121236754
>buy a used 650 ti or 750 ti for around $100 or I'm going to get a GTX 950.
it won't run very well with those, but should get 40-ish fps on medium
>>
>>121236839
>>121236754
on 950 at least, 650 ti is only good for watching 1080p movies and 750 ti is only gopod for dota 2
>>
File: the horror of 56 frames a second.jpg (757KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
the horror of 56 frames a second.jpg
757KB, 1920x1080px
and by "runs like shit on 680" I mean it frequently drops below 60 on fairly modest settings or it runs at silky smooth 30 fps on ultra minus hairworks

I'll remind you gtx 770 is a recommended spec, and it's a rebadged 680 with a slight overclock
>>
Since general is dead, what does 4k anon smell like?
>>
>>121238190
ball sweat and hot pockets
>>
>>121238298
>not dead body
>>
File: WRYYYYYY.png (175KB, 1029x529px) Image search: [Google]
WRYYYYYY.png
175KB, 1029x529px
http://vocaroo.com/i/s0xajr0OWjAe

>tfw $5 mike is too good at filtrating the noise

no point in overclocking a chip that was branded as poor for overclocking by asus anyway

DC2 is a good cooling solution, if you don't fuck with the fan curve, would recommend

and it doesn't downclock at 80C like some 680 cards do
>>
>>121238939
you can barely hear it at 29% fan speed (default fan curve caps out at 39%) and it's only like 5 degrees difference between the two
>>
File: ciri.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
ciri.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>
File: 1435356031326.jpg (75KB, 601x699px) Image search: [Google]
1435356031326.jpg
75KB, 601x699px
>>121239928
DELETE THIS
>>
>>121240367
Why? Does it give Ciri bad memories?
>>
>>121239928
Just like her mother.
>>
how do I save vigi the loon?

I take 3 steps and the giant wakes up
>>
>>121242062
oh apparently stepping on snow wakes him up

>RPG logic
>>
Tell me fellow folks, who do You think is better, and preferably why?. Iorweth or Roche?
>>
>>121242484
both are good characters in their own right, but I like iorveth's arc and especially his act 2 better
>>
>>121242484
Roche, he's the more attractive of the two.
>>
File: iorveth_smiles.jpg (83KB, 1191x671px) Image search: [Google]
iorveth_smiles.jpg
83KB, 1191x671px
>>121242484
Iorveth side always seemed to be better developed than Roche's to me, with Vergen being a much more interesting location than The Campsite and with characters like Philippa and Saskia getting more screentime. Plus your bros are here (Dandelion, Zoltan, Yarpen and so on)
But there really is no better choice, go with what you feel fits Geralt more.

>>121244643
That's debatable.
>>
New thread when?
>>
>>121246875
when this one reaches bump limit
>>
File: 113214141.jpg (164KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
113214141.jpg
164KB, 1920x1080px
I want lick her there
>>
>>121247478
who doesn't
>>
File: 535363.jpg (221KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
535363.jpg
221KB, 1920x1080px
>>121247510
And her wet ass too ;___;
>>
File: 1441472279201.jpg (34KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
1441472279201.jpg
34KB, 400x400px
>>121242176
Snow crunches when you step on it senpai.
That's real life logic.
>>
>>121247561
hnnggg, holy Melitele
>>
>>121247580
your other potion is stepping on stone

I don't know if you've ever played thief, as it's a pretty old game, but moss arrows were in it for a reason
>>
File: 1234141.jpg (208KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1234141.jpg
208KB, 1920x1080px
>>121247623
>>
File: 424242.jpg (204KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
424242.jpg
204KB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>121247510
why would I want to lick somebody's leather trousers?
>>
>>121248027
You gay or something?
>>
File: OR6daI1.png (3MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
OR6daI1.png
3MB, 1920x1080px
>>
>>121248098
holy shit, can you change that for the menu screen?
>>
>>121248064
I guess it beats sticking your tongue down a girl's cooch

that shit is rank, yo, specially in medieval times
>>
>>121247749
Moss and cold snow, are obviously not the same.
The other option is actually dirt, not stone, less noisy.
And I only played 2, should I pick up 1 and 3 too?
>>
File: The-Dark-Mod-Version-2.jpg (504KB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
The-Dark-Mod-Version-2.jpg
504KB, 1600x900px
>>121248313
2 is the objective pinnacle of not only the series, but stealth games in general

there's also dark mod, which is a remake of thief 2 on doom 3 engine

levels for it range from retarded to too easy, with only a few actually good ones, unfortunately
>>
>>121248151
don't think so senpai
>>
>>121248098
marcin, please leak more TW4 pics
>>
File: Vu2ujzq.jpg (84KB, 512x768px) Image search: [Google]
Vu2ujzq.jpg
84KB, 512x768px
>Ciri will never crush your skull between her thighs
>>
I want BTY to peg me.
>>
File: 1294435717365612872.jpg (302KB, 636x358px) Image search: [Google]
1294435717365612872.jpg
302KB, 636x358px
Is Ng+ worth it? Im tossing up between starting ng+ or just going to deathmarch (played on blood and broken bones for my 1st playthrough).

I know you get a skill respec potion and all equip gets level increased, but i kinda like the idea of making a new build from scratch, and having to work my way up the tree, and not just picking everything thats half decent.
>>
>>121249579
it works exactly as you'd expect a NG+ mode to work, so why are you asking if it's worth it you silly man

new game on death march will be harder than NG+ on death march cause you don't have your OP potions and no gold
>>
I want to eat Yen's hair
>>
What does Marcin smell like?
>>
>>121254223
vodka and pierogies
>>
File: 2015-10-31_00003.jpg (980KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-10-31_00003.jpg
980KB, 1920x1080px
Why is it not possible to just retire and live at Kaer Morhen? Look at this place for fuck sake

Also, is it possible to see Triss and what's-her-britches if you've gotten them to come here? I've looked around and can't seem to find them.
>>
Where is everyone?
>>
this whole 9 EXPERIENCED RECEIVED thing is a little old. i'd like to level up. any one got suggestions for a mod?
>>
>>121257837
Everyone but you and me were 4k anon's personas
>>
>>121256349
>Why is it not possible to just retire and live at Kaer Morhen? Look at this place for fuck sake
too many unpleasant memories I guess

and vessemir was the only reason wolf school gang even came there

>>121257898
do main quests

one plot line should give enough XP for 5+ level ups
>>
>>121256349
>Also, is it possible to see Triss and what's-her-britches if you've gotten them to come here?
they show up a bit later
>>
>Finally get around finishing the game
>Lvl 20+ on Skellige, Death amrch
>Everything including boss fight die in 3 Igni
What the fuck, is it me or do this game need a 5th difficulty setting
Also is NG+ any different ?
>>
>>121260843
>finishing the game
>lvl 20

Holy fuck
I had lvl 20 in Novigrad
>>
>>121260843
how much sign intensity you got?

1000%?

also, what patch
>>
post marcin
>>
File: 2015-11-04_00003.jpg (283KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-11-04_00003.jpg
283KB, 1920x1080px
All my memories of fresher's week are flooding back.
>>
File: witcher.png (3MB, 1921x1081px) Image search: [Google]
witcher.png
3MB, 1921x1081px
New to general, did someone find fix for that?
This must be one of the funniest bugs ever.
>>
File: 2015-06-20_00001.jpg (596KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
2015-06-20_00001.jpg
596KB, 1920x1080px
>>121263771

I think so. Shame, because it was also one of my favourites.
>>
>>121261734
I didnt finish yet

>>121262480
120%

Just fought Melusine, al lthat built up as sea goddess and shit for 3 Igni
>>
Is this the end of /wtc/?
>>
>>121264475
Pls no
>>
>>121264475
>>121265335
everyone will migrate to /fog/ in a week

most of /vg/ already has judging by the fact there are 4 fucking capped out threads waiting to be pruned in the catalog + current thread with 500 replies
>>
>>121265693
oh wait, those idiots actually include /fog/ in the OP text, so crtl f gave me false information

still, I read it for a while, had a couple good chuckles at delusional bethesdrones and it moves very fast
>>
I want to hug_ Ciri!
>>
H-hello?
>>
Can you start a new game from a new game + save?
>>
>>121266739
No
>>
File: 1445516952748.jpg (724KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1445516952748.jpg
724KB, 1920x1080px
>>121266480
Hi! :3
>>
>You can kiss Phillipa they said
>You can save Vessemer they said
>Shani can go to KM they said

Fuck you WTC
>>
>>121267325
>didn't bring orange juice

what a huge faget I bet you went to Kovir too
>>
>>121267325
>Phillipa
>Vessemer
who?
>>
I want to smell BTY's smelly vagina.
>>
ciri is cute desu senpai
>>
File: 1439845428635.jpg (106KB, 820x975px) Image search: [Google]
1439845428635.jpg
106KB, 820x975px
>>
>>121271630
she is a big girl
>>
>>121272685
for you
>>
>>121271630
Y-you might need to lose some weight Ciri
>>
>>121271630
Why even people are doing this?
How fucking american pig you have to be to do that kind of fucking sick fetish
>>
File: 1442478276472.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1442478276472.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
4k anon is going to be ok right?
>>
>>121273582
He's in a better place now.
>>
>>121273582
Ciri carried him to heaven during his apotheosis
>>
Using hunters config to try and make this shit playable. Getting around 18fps atm, what settings should I change to bump it up to 25fps or so

Changing the textures and terrain quality has made no difference so far.
>>
>>121274783
buy new pc
>>
>>121275059
very helpful
>>
>>121275715
specs?
>>
>>121276041
i5-3330 - 3.Ghz - 4 core
8gb ram
AMD 6670 2GB
>>
i want to wipe ciri's ass
>>
File: 1442885681469.jpg (506KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
1442885681469.jpg
506KB, 1920x1080px
>>121276874
Ciri's a grown woman now Geralt.

>>121276227
Have you updated to the latest graphics card drivers?
>>
>>121277149
yes
>>
>>121277149
Doesn't matter. I'm still gonna wipe it.
>>
File: 1445807777859.jpg (1MB, 3840x2160px) Image search: [Google]
1445807777859.jpg
1MB, 3840x2160px
I'm going to kiss Ciri's butt cheek!
>>
>>121277730
Mistle pls
>>
New thread when?
>>
>>121233683
>That draw distance
You playing on low settings senpai?
>>
>>121278004
Now I guess
>>
>>121274783
Shadows and foliage distance are the biggest FPS killers.
>>
Guess I'll make the new thread, was there anything that needed to be added to the OP?
>>
NEW THREAD
>>121279075
>>121279075
>>121279075
Thread posts: 754
Thread images: 168

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.