[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Extra juicy! | Home]

/utg/ - Undertale General

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 684
Thread images: 251

File: playing undertale.jpg (55KB, 350x207px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
playing undertale.jpg
55KB, 350x207px
Try not to cry edition

Previous thread: >>118583246

> The Game
http://store.steampowered.com/app/391540/

> The Game's Demo
http://undertale.com/demo.htm

> /utg/ Booru
http://under.booru.org/

> /utg/ Writebin
http://pastebin.com/UCr5qFpc

> /utg/ Steam Group
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/undertalegen
>>
File: badtime.png (35KB, 640x479px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
badtime.png
35KB, 640x479px
>>118590123
bad time or money back guarantee
>>
File: 1444086742160.png (283KB, 636x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444086742160.png
283KB, 636x700px
Watching Toriel and Asgore is like seeing a mirror of my parents relationship after their divorce.

Minus the whole brutal murder of six children thing.
>>
File: **Don't pick on.png (91KB, 579x915px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
**Don't pick on.png
91KB, 579x915px
>>118588892
>>
I wish I could draw so I could draw Muffet in a bunch of cute outfits.
>>
File: 1444023546496.png (696KB, 1280x661px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444023546496.png
696KB, 1280x661px
Remember to get plenty of rest

to worship
>>
File: 1444458466497.jpg (43KB, 499x758px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444458466497.jpg
43KB, 499x758px
1st for Sans
>>
>>118590123
I want to marryPapyrus.
>>
File: 1444376778008.png (92KB, 473x580px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444376778008.png
92KB, 473x580px
http://pastebin.com/eELULh6U
Here's a compilation of all of Toby's contributions to Homestuck albums.

I personally recommend Lotus Land Story, Darling Kanaya, and Umbral Ultimatum.

Check out The Lordling for an Undertale-related treat.
>>
File: UndyneS.png (203KB, 500x586px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
UndyneS.png
203KB, 500x586px
Here's a little ditty that I started working on a couple hours ago. Hopefully I'll be determined enough to finish it tomorrow, or whenever.
>>
POST METAL GEAR
BROTHERR
>>
>>118590240
He'd have to force me to worship him.
>>
File: 1444295589931.png (2KB, 184x159px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444295589931.png
2KB, 184x159px
Threadly reminder that garbagelizard is best character.
>>
Which Undertale character are you most like?

For me it's Sans:intelligent, nihilistic, and a wicked sense of humor
>>
File: is chara cute.png (420KB, 1280x1748px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
is chara cute.png
420KB, 1280x1748px
i never sleep
>>
Kinda a follow up to a thing I posted two threads ago.
>>
>do Genocide just to fight Sans
>finally beat him just as he loses count
>keep my save just before him because his fight is fun as hell
>fight him again after a few days
>win on the first try with only 1 health left before the final unavoidable slamming

Hard mode when.
>>
File: 1444195993037.jpg (73KB, 800x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444195993037.jpg
73KB, 800x600px
http://imgur.com/Z9NUJxj
http://imgur.com/Ocw5CDy
>>
>>118590223
Toriel left Asgore because he didn't murder children fast enough, he was content to just wait for them to fall in the hole while she wanted him to use Chara's soul to go on a mass murder rampage.
>>
File: GekkoArt.png (501KB, 560x923px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
GekkoArt.png
501KB, 560x923px
>>118590270
Could Frisk befriend a Gekko?
>>
>>118589412
Busty goatmom wearing a bathrobe?
>>
>>118590240
I'd worship the mod that permabanned you.
>>
>>118590290
UNDYNE BECAUSE I AM LITERALLY INVINCIBLE
>>
>>118590265

there's a song in the UT soundtrack that starts EXTREMELY similar to Black and the first time I heard it I got hype as fuck

can't remember what it is though
>>
File: 1444361827225.png (8KB, 360x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444361827225.png
8KB, 360x400px
>>118590327
This is making more sense than it should.

I don't like that.
>>
>yfw that abuse chart of Asriel is probably canon
>>
File: IMG_20151002_160240.jpg (187KB, 960x1280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_20151002_160240.jpg
187KB, 960x1280px
>>118590230
likewise
but i'll take a request of anything muffet you can throw at me
>>
>>118590267

Yes, more Undyne the Undying.

her fight is equally exciting and heartbreaking
>>
File: basically me.png (54KB, 500x262px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
basically me.png
54KB, 500x262px
>>118590290
>>
>>118590228
This must never stop.
>>
File: 1444424967120.png (2KB, 152x160px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444424967120.png
2KB, 152x160px
>gta 5 96 metacritic
>ut 96 metacritic

>ut #2 pc game of 2015

explain this shit
>>
File: sans.png (14KB, 680x356px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sans.png
14KB, 680x356px
Shitty Sans thread?
Shitty Sans thread.
>>
File: leadingbrand.png (8KB, 344x197px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
leadingbrand.png
8KB, 344x197px
Didn't know undertale was the leading brand
>>
File: 1428894076330.png (187KB, 800x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1428894076330.png
187KB, 800x600px
>>118590290
>Sans
>nihilistic
I know this is a meme but I feel like he's an anti-nihilist. He has zero reason to care about Papyrus and the world at large with the knowledge he has but he does anyways.
>>
>>118590290
Napstablook, because I'm constantly sad
>>
>>118590223
I actually feel sorry for him, he only declared to kill humans who came to the Underground because he was angry about losing his son, when he finally calmed down and realized it was a bad idea, his entire kingdom supported it so he couldn't take it back and his wife hated him because of his mistake
Then when you see the neutral ending where she goes back into power after slaughtering many monsters, she tries to enact a new peace policy towards humans and the entire fucking kingdom hates her and wants her off of the thrown, hell Undyne throws her out if she's still alive
>>
File: about me.png (62KB, 1280x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
about me.png
62KB, 1280x800px
>>118590290
>>
>>118590387

oh shit its vono

either secretary muffet or muffet in nothing but a big comfy sweater/hoodie
>>
>>118590430
simple
Undertale is really good
>>
What's the best genocide run playthrough available? I can't handle doing it myself.
>>
>>
>>118590430
Most recent review was by the Germans.
>>
>>118590313
my hair metal dreams are coming true
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1UUYjd2rjsE
>>
>>118590313
"Asriel and the Gods of Hyperdeath" sounds more try-hardy than Mercy Machine
>Asriel wants them to be a hardcore metal band but nobody takes them seriously because he sounds like Justin Bieber
>>
File: shitty sans.png (36KB, 1132x561px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
shitty sans.png
36KB, 1132x561px
>>
>>118590387
Muffet bending over and flashing her panties
>>
File: 1443497149990.png (389KB, 900x900px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443497149990.png
389KB, 900x900px
>>118590289
Objective fact
>>
File: 09634.png (388KB, 600x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
09634.png
388KB, 600x600px
>>118590467
I like these scenarios.
>>
>>118590290
mine is Flowey: Intelligent, nihilistic, and a wicked sense of humor
>>
>>118590476
>Send me an angel (from the surface)
>>
>>118590442
>mfw Undertale pretty much IS the leading brand as the chart-topper
>>
File: Tori X Gorey.jpg (70KB, 577x759px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Tori X Gorey.jpg
70KB, 577x759px
>>118590223

Well? What did you say?
>>
>>118590339
Heat"turning bix nood in to Doggo's food" Flamesman
Heat "empty my nine on the welfare line" Flamesman
Heat "spare that nigger and I'll have Chara pull the trigger" Flamesman
>>
reminder that there is almost literally a zero percent chance alphys didn't fuck mettaton
>>
>>118590467

She did.
>>
File: 1235132.png (28KB, 198x178px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1235132.png
28KB, 198x178px
>>118590467
hell are yaoi hands?

jazz hands?
>>
>>118590290
Papyrus even if he friendzoned me. He'll come around and understand my feelings for him one day.
>>
tem finally becomes a success

continuation of http://imgur.com/a/tr0Ga which were responses to a few consecutive anon prompts a couple days ago
>>
>>118590481

I don't know why I got the feeling they'd be more into hiphop/rap
>>
>>118590327
>>118590370
No, she left him because he announced the upcoming murder spree. She just specifically pointed out that flaw in his plan to emphasize to him that he's not only a shitty person but a shitty coward for not going for a version of the plan that would require him actively going out and choosing victims to sacrifice for the kingdom rather than meekly waiting for victims to literally fall prey to him over god knows how long.

She approves of neither plan, she just thinks he might as well have been his version of "heroic" and thinks less of him for not bothering.
>>
File: c9a.png (114KB, 441x404px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
c9a.png
114KB, 441x404px
>>118590290
Against all odds this species survived and thrived.
Literally a fucking miracle
>>
>>118590570
Hope but with an N instead of an H
>>
File: asura.jpg (52KB, 854x480px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
asura.jpg
52KB, 854x480px
>>118590580
Mettaton's face is fucking gold there
>>
File: thisisawesome.png (186KB, 393x405px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
thisisawesome.png
186KB, 393x405px
>>118590467
>>118590580
These are great. This is the best kind of lewd scenario.
A non-graphic one.
>>
>>118590620

>toby makes reference to deep tem lore in-game
>no actual tem lore

I want my money back you shitty dog.
>>
Could someone please draw/write Papyrus being scared of Sans?
>>
>>118590453
>Asgore destroys the mercy button at the start of the fight
>Not so you can't run away
>It's because he feels he deserves none
>>
>>118590290
I'm lazy like Sans, and a shut-in loser who hates themself like Alphys and Napstablook
>>
>>118590327
No, she wanted to completely be peaceful, her telling him to go to the surface and collect souls was just calling him out for his plan for basically taking advantage of the weak who fell into the Underground
>>
File: 1443742841337.png (157KB, 819x587px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443742841337.png
157KB, 819x587px
>>118590526

Me too. Not much attention is paid to the Alphys/Napstablook/Mettaton subplot.
>>
>>118590601
Oversized, disproportionate hands that mangaka draw in gay romance/porn manga targeted toward women.
>>
>>118590601
Yaoi artists have a tendency to draw men with large hands for some reason.
>>
>>118590430
>three of the five reviews dragging it down aren't even in English
>>
>>118590453
>hell Undyne throws her out if she's still alive

Only if you killed papyrus or mettaton if im not mistaken, if you do pacifist neutral people accept Toriel back.
>>
>>118590612
>Alternate End: Tem enacts her own accidental Genocide End when the massive amount of dog residue she was sold fuses into a glittery hairy shitty mass and takes her over like Chara
>I mean nobody dies, they're just forced to pet forever
>>
File: papy.png (7KB, 400x630px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
papy.png
7KB, 400x630px
>>118590339
>a robotic cow with thighs

Hey, when did Toriel become a cyborg?
Though it brightens my heart to see more monsters get exoskeletons.
>>
File: yaoi hands.png (227KB, 310x411px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yaoi hands.png
227KB, 310x411px
>>118590601
>>
File: 1443050975953.png (24KB, 260x220px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443050975953.png
24KB, 260x220px
>>118590290
I'm pretty sure I'm boring enough to just be Frisk and give a fuck nevermore

But fucking real talk probably purple soul
>>
>>118590313
Everything about this is love.

still waiting for asriel selling nice cream on the beach
>>
I bet Mettaton abuses the shit out of his groin when he dances
>>
>>118590313
Could you repost the image it was following up on?
>>
>>118590682
I can guarantee that they were on the front lines during the war and took the most casualties

Someone please draw this shit I need stalhelm temmies
>>
>>118590601
>>
>>118590575
She has a remote that forces him into it. And she keeps it tucked in her panties because it's the one place he'd never willingly go
>>
>>118590554
>hear this voice from deep inside/it's the call of your heart
>>
>>118590437
>>
>check negative user reviews on metacritic
>How is tired when indie projects put pressure on nostalgia, these pixel games are just annoying! where progress? already in 2015, and people are still happy indie games are bored after 2 days. I think the game is not worth 97 points, because "Half Life2" really deserves greater estimation, as it has brought a huge breakthrough in the gaming industry.
>>
>>118590465

The video with only the highlites, it's like 45 minutes long and includes only the shit that is different, including the ending for doing 2 genocide runs in a row.
>>
>>118590290
napstablook. i like to lay on the floor and feel like garbage
>>
>>118590570
I know it's hopeful, but I said yes.
What can I say? I'm a Dreemurr.
>>
File: yaoi.jpg (114KB, 431x392px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
yaoi.jpg
114KB, 431x392px
>>118590601
>He's never read yaoi
>>
>>118590615
All I really wanted was an excuse to draw Asriel all hair metal as fuck.

And Monster Kid on drums, of course.
>>
>>118590290
Undyne for sure, I don't like giving up I'm also a huge nerd/passionate/spazz and willing to take on challenges. Also a big fan of marine creatures, I like swimming a lot and also being a natural redhead helps as well.
>>
File: 1444409955945.png (44KB, 540x255px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444409955945.png
44KB, 540x255px
>>118590570
Nope. Dad did some shit that's pretty unforgivable. Nobody is perfect but it simply wouldn't work out. It wasn't until I left for the Navy did I really find that out.

Mom's still at home, gardening her heart out and Dad's moved on in an attempt to fix his mistakes.
>>
>>118590779
>>118590819

What is that monster trying to do to James Sunderland
>>
>>118590779
Jesus these are the real monsters.
>>
File: 1420977102526.gif (113KB, 320x248px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1420977102526.gif
113KB, 320x248px
>>118590504

>dat fat smug face.

SOMEONE THAT THIS.
>>
File: Koma-san.jpg (29KB, 480x576px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Koma-san.jpg
29KB, 480x576px
A soothing white dog approaches.
what do you do?
>>
File: pain.jpg (1003KB, 1305x1891px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
pain.jpg
1003KB, 1305x1891px
>put too much time and effort into this
>don't really like how it turned out
>idea sort of already exists
Oh well, gotta stay determined
>>
File: 1444017822579.png (48KB, 466x458px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444017822579.png
48KB, 466x458px
>>118590779
jesus fuck what the hell!?
>>
>>118590573
Heat "only the white race in NEW BASE" Flamesman
>>
File: challengeself1.png (34KB, 533x452px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
challengeself1.png
34KB, 533x452px
When does sans say this about challenging myself? I'm toying the cheat engine moving to the neutral endings room while having a full pacifist save ready to go to the true ending.

However it ends up as me only being friends with papyrus and undyne, where she works for sans on the hotdogs. weird memes going on
>>
>>118590289
>Threadly reminder that garbagelizard is best character.
She ruined people's lives
>>
File: 1388005951041.jpg (60KB, 400x600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1388005951041.jpg
60KB, 400x600px
>>118590692
He thought it would either end with him killing the kid and getting the final soul or the kid taking his soul and going to the surface, he believed humans and monsters could never come to peace so why try to force it, he never suspected the kid would care more about him than going home
The battle is really sad because A, you see the pain in his heart and b, since true pacifist ending retcons it, he doesn't actually get to experience Frisk being merciful to him
>>
>>118590853

Jesus Christ he's like a spider wearing human skin.
>>
File: 1444300785298.png (5KB, 460x328px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444300785298.png
5KB, 460x328px
>>118590820
>she keeps it tucked in her panties because it's the one place he'd never willingly go
pffft
>>
>>118590858
Playing solely with their face?
>>
File: 1443570761566.gif (1KB, 140x124px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443570761566.gif
1KB, 140x124px
>>118590820
his self destruct button is on his back so he can't escape when she's feeling "needy"
alphys x robodong 5ever
>>
>>118590751
welp now i have to draw this, thanks anon except i have to sleep so it will be drawn tomorrow
>>
>>118590898
I believe this is the dialog that follows his "so did you eat anything?" one in a mixed ending.

It happens if you manage to finish the game without ever consuming a food/healing item.
>>
>>118590809
>>118590313
There ya go!
>>
File: fuckyoU.png (30KB, 1157x644px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
fuckyoU.png
30KB, 1157x644px
>>118590890

I know how you feel anon, think everyone goes threw that when drawing.
>>
>>118590123

Would you fuck__ a ghost?

http://imgur.com/oOxM57G
>>
File: Screenshot_4.png (12KB, 99x103px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Screenshot_4.png
12KB, 99x103px
>>118590779
Thats fucking disgusting
>>
File: 1444373206020.jpg (20KB, 220x252px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444373206020.jpg
20KB, 220x252px
>>118590779
This is something straight out of a horror film.
>>
>>118590290
Like a weird mix of Frisk and Napstablook.
>>
>>118590974
on the worlds most oddly proportioned gibson
>>
So how did the monster world develop to what it is today anyway? I mean, almost all the monsters hate humanity, even if only out of obligation, and are well aware that it's because of them that they're stuck in the Underground. And yet it's obvious that the monsters over time have adapted pretty much every single element of human culture and technology they know of into their own society. They build homes using human architectural designs and aesthetics, their entertainment either is or is based on what humans make, they have an interest in eating human food despite having no need for it, they have their own internet, etc.

Now maybe you can claim that it was necessary for them to do this because the underground is cut off from the rest of the world and the human garbage dump is their only means of acquiring anything new to progress their own society. But still, monsters can use magic and yet they end up using human technology that, given their abilities, would be redundant or even outright obsolete? Why do Toriel and Asgore even OWN a stove if they just prefer using fire magic anyway, just to name one example? This isn't just a case of doing what they need to survive, the monsters are willingly appropriating human culture and technology as an integral part of their lifestyles for what seems like no reason at all. Despite ostensibly resenting humanity (understandably so) for attempting to wipe them out and locking them underground forever.
>>
File: laughingcharas.gif (6KB, 150x200px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
laughingcharas.gif
6KB, 150x200px
>>118590290

>thinks Sans is nihilistic

Looks like you lied about being intelligent.
>>
File: ahuhu.gif (624KB, 444x336px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
ahuhu.gif
624KB, 444x336px
>>118590920
>>
>>118590927
Naturally. But to be fair, they are unsurpassed on the kickdrum.
>>
>>118590570
I have hope for them at least talking to see where they are at and where they want to go with their futures, maybe at least try to keep each other at arm's length but I guess Toby will probably be a cunt and say NO MAN, TORIEL PERMANENTLY HATES HIM AND THEY WILL FOREVER BE DISTANT
>>
File: 1443770304418.png (4KB, 565x132px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443770304418.png
4KB, 565x132px
>People making crossover art with Frisk and the Batter
>A child and a man who beat his son to death.
>>
>>118590853
oh my god it's a joy mutant
>>
File: 3c5.gif (2MB, 275x400px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
3c5.gif
2MB, 275x400px
Spider Waifu thread?
Spider Waifu thread.
>>
>>118590858
hair metal is a worthy cause anon
never let it leave your heart
I wonder if I could impress Undyne with my dedication to Hair Metal/Glam Rock/Hard Rock
>>
File: CardMetta.jpg (197KB, 500x1147px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CardMetta.jpg
197KB, 500x1147px
Holy crap, Metta's tarot card thing is gorgeous.
>>
File: 1444310028080.png (281KB, 500x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444310028080.png
281KB, 500x500px
>Big meeting of all the monsters Frisk befriended
>Papyrus tries to be in charge because He's "Frisk's best friend"
>Huge argument breaks out over who deserves that title
>It descends into violence
what happens from there?
>>
POST ALL THE PENCIL DRAWN MUFFET YOU CAN
>>
File: 1315350642411.jpg (7KB, 282x205px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1315350642411.jpg
7KB, 282x205px
>finished everything I needed for the true end
>go to Asgore again
>"man, this ending isn't even half as sad as I expected"
>still choke on tears
what the fuck
>>
>>118590974
>>118590313

You might call it dorky looking, but this would net them tons of pussy

It's exactly how bands did got laid milennia ago
>>
File: Flow.jpg (34KB, 171x280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Flow.jpg
34KB, 171x280px
>>118591107
My best friend is Flowey.
>>
>>118591107
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ztTirGPgv6c
>>
>>118591107
frisk uses his immense SPAREitual Pressure to calm everybody down
>>
>>118590290

So Sorry, sad i know, but im a massively insecure nerd who draws fetish porn in exchange for money....and im not even good at it, i dunno why people even bother buying from me.
>>
File: EXPAND RATINGS.png (91KB, 390x416px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
EXPAND RATINGS.png
91KB, 390x416px
>>118591106

Amazing

>>118590779
>>118590853

I almost forgot about these... There are worse examples though...
>>
>>118591107
>Frisk tears up because their friends are fighting
>they all pause and look at them
>immediately all stop to comfort Frisk and agree to disagree
>>
>>118591064
Toriel/Asgore is a garbage OTP
>>
>>118591139

loodovono.tumblr.com

there u go pal
>>
File: god help us.png (4KB, 203x203px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
god help us.png
4KB, 203x203px
>>118590290
burgerpants with a side of sans and a little alphys
>>
>>118590290
I'd go for Toriel but I feel I lack a motherly responsibility. She's probably the closest, though. Very nice but holds grudges, enjoys bad jokes, enjoys teaching, enjoys reading about a particular area of biology that can also be culinary, and enjoys men of a husky persuasion.
>>
Does anyone have Morbi's "Dogs can pet other dogs" image of Dogamy and Dogaressa, please?
>>
File: alphys guh.png (1KB, 168x157px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
alphys guh.png
1KB, 168x157px
>>118591165
jesus christ im fucking dying
>>
>>118591101
i could watch this all day
>>
File: 1444278829888.png (123KB, 700x529px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444278829888.png
123KB, 700x529px
>>118590290
Everyone at work calls me a Grandmother when I'm a 23 year old man.

So probably the goat mom.
>>
File: image.jpg (23KB, 283x278px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
23KB, 283x278px
>>118590830
I saw that kek
>>
Oh nice I didn't know toriel and sans would start texting you right before the game ends.
>>
File: elf_boi_pussy.png (781KB, 774x551px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
elf_boi_pussy.png
781KB, 774x551px
>>118590853
I read boi on man action...if that counts? But then again I prefer somewhat normal body proportions compared to....whatever that thing is
>>
>>118591190
Best end!
>>
>>118591030

Think of it like this, the human world is America and the underground is the rest of the world.

The underground says they hate the human world, but have no problem consuming their media, using their technology and stealing/improving on the shit they produce, while still claiming to hate them.
>>
>>118590796
I'M GETTIN TO IT. Also Undyne, Papyrus and Alphys... Eventually.

I'm a fair bit slower than the other drawfriends around here, unfortunately.

But thanks!
>>
>>118590290
Jerry, because I'm objectively the best.
>>
File: 95e.gif (50KB, 228x228px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
95e.gif
50KB, 228x228px
>>118591165
THIS NEEDS TO HAPPEN
>>
>>118591191
>daisy coloration instead of yellow petals with white center
Tragic.
>>
>>118591165
>that fucking Flowey
Oh god please help I can't find my sides anywhere
>>
File: 1443803385840.png (46KB, 604x679px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443803385840.png
46KB, 604x679px
I want that full picture of the nice cream man
I like bunnies~!
>>
>>118590481
Asriel wants to be hardcore but his mom won't let him.
>>
>>118591074

Was the world impure, or was the batter the impure one?
>>
>>118590290
A mix of Alphys and Undyne, I think
>>
is there a site to order custom bodypillows?
does anyone have a bodypillow sized print of asriel?
>>
>>118590290
jerry
>>
>>118591106
do any of the other characters have Tarot cards?
>>
File: 1442877232786.png (237KB, 608x390px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442877232786.png
237KB, 608x390px
>>118591165
Fuck
>>
>>118591165
>THE UNDERTALER
>>
File: image.jpg (66KB, 437x720px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
image.jpg
66KB, 437x720px
Temmie vs Spurdo
Who wins?
>>
>>118591074
Wait, Batter and Brad are the same person?
>>
>>118591064
which is garbage because they literally have the rest of time
>>118591165
THIS IS LITERALLY PERFECT OH MY GOD
UNDYNE BEING THE HERO
ASGORE BEING FUCKING HUGE
TORIEL BEING LITERALLY A MOM
PAPYRUS WEARING A CAPE
METTATON BEING FABULOUS
>>
>>118591165
THE BEST
>>
>>118591106
what are these?
>>
File: 1422928075315.png (654KB, 719x478px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1422928075315.png
654KB, 719x478px
>try to talk about UT on /v/
>get told to come here
>nothing but waifufags and shitposting
Why do I even bother trying to have fun
>>
>>118591165
>Toriel talking on a phone


my sides


please come back
>>
>>118591510
everyone loses.
>>
File: 1443900685942.png (27KB, 366x439px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443900685942.png
27KB, 366x439px
>>118590290
i only played undertale because my friend promised me bad puns and jokes
also think papyrus is the best
Sans with a little Napstablook
>>
>>118590974
So you did Asgore, Sans and Mettaton, right? Who's next on your list?
>>
>>118591487
>>118591165
Would Undyne like the professional wrestling scene? I'd imagine it would be like what anime is to Alphys.
>>
>>118591558
I'm sorry nobody told you that literally all of /vg/ is just waifufags and shitposting
>>
File: 1425422685724.png (5KB, 496x406px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1425422685724.png
5KB, 496x406px
>>
>>118591510
they become one!
>>
File: CardPapy.jpg (180KB, 500x1146px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CardPapy.jpg
180KB, 500x1146px
>>118591460
Arts/cow for printing. Don't forget to look for cou/pons before you finalize. I got twenty bux shaved off the price that way.

>>118591481
Yes. So far there's Toriel, Papy, Undyne and Muffet.
>>
File: 779.jpg (45KB, 680x680px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
779.jpg
45KB, 680x680px
>>118591165
Wait sides

Come back
>>
File: 1444269210578.png (178KB, 1200x1700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444269210578.png
178KB, 1200x1700px
>>118591584
>WRESTLING'S REAL, RIGHT?
>>
>>118591616
spurdo is Chara?!
>>
>>118591340
I like that analogy anon.
>>
>>118591558
probably because you got shot in the leg
>>
File: 1444271792035.gif (2MB, 500x281px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444271792035.gif
2MB, 500x281px
>>118591602
>>118591616

Finns are not to be trusted.
>>
>>118591558
You can't win. Once a game gets told to go to /vg/, it's a dead topic for actual discussion.
>>
File: Baby__disgust1.jpg (15KB, 300x352px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Baby__disgust1.jpg
15KB, 300x352px
>>118591616
>>
>>118590290
Mettaton, but the comparison falls apart when EX enters the picture. I'm just kind of a smarmy dick who likes to think of himself as charming and would totally host rigged gameshows and play the role of a villain without actually hurting anyone. However, I'm far from glamorous and find his cube form more true to who I am.
>>
File: sunflower.png (29KB, 800x800px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sunflower.png
29KB, 800x800px
>>118591616
Oh, I'm sure you'd have liked that 'becoming one' part.
>>
>>118591583
Nice cream guy has been requested and might be fun. I'm really looking forward to Alphys, so that might be next? Papyrus and Undyne have both been requested and I have some fun little ideas for them.
>>
>>118591584
SHE WOULD FUCKING LOVE IT
SHE WOULD ACTUALLY BE REALLY GREAT AT IT BECAUSE SHE HAS SUPER HUMAN STRENGTH AND THEY'RE NOT ACTUALLY FIGHTING WITH INTENT TO KILL
>>
>>118591558
>excuses
literally nothing is stopping you from talking about the game
>>
File: 1444355686882.png (979KB, 1436x934px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444355686882.png
979KB, 1436x934px
>>118591584
Buddy, we are talking Alphys on the phone screaming and crying at Frisk at 3am because Undyne is having a seizure on the couch from 17 consecutive fishgasms from channel surfing on the human TV one night and stumbling into some pay per view megamatch.
>>
>>118591523

Holy shit this image
>>
>>118591558

It wasn't that much better when it was on /v/ tbh. Less fanart, more game discussion, same shitposting.
>>
File: CardUndyne.jpg (173KB, 500x1146px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CardUndyne.jpg
173KB, 500x1146px
>>118591481
Undyne.
>>
>>118591685
seriously where is that gif from, I swore I've seen it before
>>
>>118591616
>>
Are there any other betrayals you can pull off, besides sparing then killing Toriel?
>>
File: muffet.gif (93KB, 375x241px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
muffet.gif
93KB, 375x241px
So what are they using the fundraiser money for anyway? Besides the bakery, of course.
>>
>>118590290
frisk is literally me
>>
File: 1442002620876.png (41KB, 700x700px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442002620876.png
41KB, 700x700px
>>118591709
>Sunflowey
>>
Is there an order that the games routes should be taken to optimize the experience? I heard the bad routes effect future games. But everyone seems to just be doing the pacifist route.
>>
>>118591743
IT IS PERFECT IN EVERY WAY, IS IT NOT
>>
>>118591558
>comes to a general automatically expecting conversation about the topics you want to discuss without bringing up said topics
If it's something interesting you can probably get a few people to discuss it and you can ignore the rest of the posts. At worst, your topic is boring or overdiscussed and no one acknowledges it. At slightly worse than worst, your topic is so offensively boring that people shitpost at you.

Nice choice in reaction images, by the way.
>>
>>118591558
>try to talk about undertale
>instead of actually saying something about the game you just read the shit- and waifuposts and then complain about them
>>
File: 1443116366350.png (71KB, 490x367px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443116366350.png
71KB, 490x367px
>>118591558
Sorry, bud, you missed the boat.

Undertale threads were totes fucking awesome and full of actual discussion... for about three days after release. Then the inevitable decline hit. Now Undertale isn't allowed on /v/ and the only thing we care about here is porn.

Try to be faster next time.
>>
File: PICK ON.png (102KB, 421x968px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
PICK ON.png
102KB, 421x968px
>>118590228
P I C K O N
>>
>>118591775
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1Hojv0m3TqA
>>
>>118591558
Discussion of this game was awful back in 2013 when the demo first came out with all the "I WANNA FUG GOATMOM XD" shit
>>
File: CardTori.jpg (133KB, 327x750px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CardTori.jpg
133KB, 327x750px
>>118591481
Toriel.

>>118591775
It's a silly segment from one of the really early Undertale vids.
>>
>>118591165
>Danganwrestling Season 2 never
This is nice though.
>>
File: grewe.png (10KB, 984x938px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
grewe.png
10KB, 984x938px
>>118591785
Spider Cocaine
>>
>>118591735
>Alphys sits through a 4 hour pay per view match with a constantly hyped Undyne
>confused that she sat through all that and not a single sweaty, muscular kiss of passion was exchanged all night
>>
>>118591837
WANNA
FUG
ASRIEL
>>
>/v/'s opinion of the game has gone almost all the way to FNAF tier
>revisionists try to say that /v/ always hated the game and only shills posted about it
I hate /v/
Why the fuck can't I leave
>>
File: gastermeme.png (7KB, 444x407px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
gastermeme.png
7KB, 444x407px
Uh...
>>
>>118591789
>P-Please don't

[downward slashes]
>>
File: 1444357867134.png (958KB, 773x898px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444357867134.png
958KB, 773x898px
>>118591785
She directly tells you that it's intended for comfortable transportation for the spiders living in the ruins to travel through Snowdin, which is dangerously cold for bugs.
>>
>>118591796
as long as you don't kill literally everything the first time you'll be fine, play however you like
>>
>>118591523

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v1eRwGwACVM
>>
File: CardMuffet.jpg (166KB, 500x1147px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
CardMuffet.jpg
166KB, 500x1147px
>>118591481
Muffet.

I presume Asgore, Sans and Alphys are underway but I don't understand the artist's pattern.
>>
>>118591872
DARN YOU
>>
>>118591796
You can only get the true pacifist route if you haven't done genocide. So do genocide last.
>>
>>118591785
To build a Spider Brothel.
>>
File: 1443504950399.png (49KB, 558x714px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443504950399.png
49KB, 558x714px
>>118591837
God fucking damnit this is the only iteration of that fucking nerd that I actually wanna fuck, literally everything else involving him for me is absolutely pure in nature.

Damn you Tower, wherever you are.
>>
>>118591837
Hey, I also care about Metal Gear
>>118591872
I'm pretty sure you could actually kill a monster doing that
>>
>>118590290
Probably a combo of sans and alphys.
>only one who can handle how much I pun is bf
>actually care deeply about the people I know and their happiness
>have technical job but pretty neet otherwise
>can't really handle sharing the full scale of my actions
>>
>>118591970
>"What's the matter, cut yourself weeding?"
>>
>>118591771
So is she Strength or Justice?
>>
>>118591948
/v/ gets unreasonably mad at people repeatedly talking about games they haven't played yet, to the point where they start hating the game without knowing anything about it
its always been like that
fnaf has been legit shit though
>>
>>118591872
It's like a genocide run if it were G-rated.
>>
>>118592067
top of the card

XI - Justice
>>
>>118591481
yes but flowey and sans are in the wrong positions.
>>
File: Salvation.png (7KB, 643x163px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Salvation.png
7KB, 643x163px
>>118591446
The world was an artificial wreck inhabited by neurotically stagnant beings and ruled by guardians who lost any amount of goodness they had by the time the world was finished.

The Elsens could never live for themselves; they had no dreams, ambitions, or hopes. Their minds were consumed by fears and denial. It'd limp on but ultimately be consumed by the Guardian's madness and the Elsens inability to change. One sickly child was never going to change that.

It was better to have it purified.
>>
>>118591717
Looking forward to it. If you can work in all 3 kids somehow like >>118590313
for your future images it would be glorious
>>
Many people in this game missed out on having goatmom
>>
>>118591558
You still can. Just have to bring it up. No promises you'll get replies though.
>>
>>118592105
That makes me want a unique ending where you never killed anyone, but you were a complete dick the whole time, insulting everyone and taking more than one piece of candy
>>
>>118592025
>Someone put a bow and pantsu on monster kid and he's pissed that e can't get them off because Noarmslol
>>
File: Regiculture.png (31KB, 353x384px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Regiculture.png
31KB, 353x384px
>>118591948
I dunno. Why can't you?
>>
>>118592027
It's fine
Just don't bully the dork with any real malevolent intent
>>
>>118591317
Back when I was a girl we scrapped by with what we had, horrifying proportions or not.
>>
File: 1412069348504.jpg (41KB, 403x274px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1412069348504.jpg
41KB, 403x274px
>>118591106
>>118591651
>tfw you will never have a physical set of Undertale tarot cards because Toby is going to go full blown nuclear on unofficial merch before the end of the month
>>
>>118592131
XI is sometimes Strength, sometimes Justice
>>
>>118590656
What is this from?
>>
>>118592067
XI is Justice, I believe.

Toriel is Empress.

Mettaton is World.

Papyrus is Hierophant.

Muffet is Temperance.
>>
>>118592025
But that form is just a projection of what child Asriel thinks is cool, the best iteration of Asriel is him as a handsome, shy adult nerd
>>
>>118592216

What unofficial merch has there even been?

Some guy making clay goats and a few shirt designs on a shady website is all I saw.
>>
>>118592216
GOOD BECAUSE WHOEVER MADE THEM FUCKED UP THE ORDER
>>
File: 1444200200629.png (9KB, 423x476px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444200200629.png
9KB, 423x476px
>>118591872
WEAVERRRR! Please bully Monster kid
>>
>>118592159
>A perfect pacifist ending with this
>Only Papyrus and Toriel don't think you're a dick.
>Papyrus because e's Papyrus and Torioel because she's decided that you are now her son
>>
File: slaking.jpg (24KB, 500x274px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
slaking.jpg
24KB, 500x274px
>>118592216
>tarot cards
>>
>>118590290
Sans. 100%
>>
File: 1444460845826.png (106KB, 1128x793px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444460845826.png
106KB, 1128x793px
Changed it aha
>>
>>118592139

What about Pablo then? Is the ending where he lives essentially a case of only purity remaining?
>>
>>118592234
really?

that's...something I would have thought would be standardized
>>
>>118591064
He basically did say that, on his twitter.
>>
>>118592253

I can't imagine him staying shy or anything if he grows up with Frisk as an influence. I mean if I got a second shot at life I think inhibitions would all just fade away pretty quickly.
>>
>>118592262
>Please bully Monster kid
what
don't be crazy
you don't bully the monster kid

what kind of a bad person are you
>>
>>118591872
Yes, show him no MERCY, give no pause to the bullying!
>>
>>118592253
But I don't want to fuck handsome shy nerd adult Asriel, I just wanna romance him. Or have him romance Frisk. Pure romance.

Maybe a little experimentation.
>>
>>118592253
This picture is hilarious if you assume what he's nervous about is his public deflowering, which is made even funnier by the question of "Is Dad coming?.
>>
>>118592216
I hope he makes actual merch if he's gonna do that
>>
>>118592234
I assume it's supposed to be Justice, since that's kind of her thing.

If the artist wanted to emphasize her strength, she'd be suplexing a boulder just because she can.
>>
>>118592196
back when? the fuck?
>>
>>118591967
I'm freaked out by this too

What the fuck happened guys?
>>
File: 1444076437910.png (123KB, 433x464px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444076437910.png
123KB, 433x464px
>>118592262
>>
File: IMG_20151010_161927.jpg (271KB, 1200x1600px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
IMG_20151010_161927.jpg
271KB, 1200x1600px
>>118590458
200 posts in already, holy fuck
>>
File: 1415853874453.png (103KB, 516x487px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1415853874453.png
103KB, 516x487px
>>118591872
NOOO
>>
>>118591651
>>118591771
>>118591893
>>118592006
I don't think the person who made this understood what the cards meant
>>
>>118591967
Everyone left the underground bro. You did it, take a deep breath, you saved them all.
>>
>>118590290

Sans lazy hunk of shit.

but then again I hate my brother and had to beat him up in the last few days...

hmm asgore, never been cucked though.
>>
File: bzzz.png (325KB, 998x1430px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
bzzz.png
325KB, 998x1430px
>>118591106
who will be the chariot?
that's my birth card
>>
>>
>>118592262
>Wanting to bully monster kid
>>
>>118591106
Are these cards like an official thing or just really good fanart?
>>
>>118592421

>long socks too

you're fucking spoiling me dude
>>
File: 1444200925210.png (130KB, 540x259px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444200925210.png
130KB, 540x259px
>>118592348
The Kind that kills spiders
>>
>>118592278
>get that ending after a genocide run
>Chara is so amused by your actions that instead of just murdering everything, he just acts like even more of a dick before just murdering everyone anyway
>>
Why haven't you gone on vacation yet?
>>
>>118592365

>Implying they wouldn't slay immense amounts of pussy in their teen years with Frisk being quiet and mysterious and Asriel attracting women curious about monster cock
>>
>>118592216
nobody's stopping you from ordering a set of custom ones from one of those make-your-own sites for yourself though, as long as you have designs to use

all toby's doing is stopping people from mass-producing stuff with his content on it to sell for profit, like etsy shops with toriel t-shirts or whatever
>>
>>118590290
I am a shitposting, spamming, lying, two-faced, autistic angry manchild who is devoted to friends but also enjoys hurting people
So I don't know
>>
>>118591426
Shut up and write more psychologically disturbing fan fiction
>>
>>118592424
Justice for Undyne is very fitting, I don't know enough about the others.

I guess he picked based on aesthetic and the card designs rather than what the cards actually mean.

>>118592486
Really good fanart. It's unofficial, but Toby's reblogged/endorsed it so.
>>
>>118592450
Chariot should be the Ferreyman
>>
>>118592305
oh my god
>>
>>118592278
Alphys wants you to bully her more
>>
>>118592526
So you're a dog with text to speech.
>>
>>118590914
So what? That happened in the past, before the game even begins. You can't go blaming her for that shit forever.
>>
>>118592434
and I only died 26 times. Was my fault. I didn't know I could just run away from undyne until like 8 deaths. The one that killed me the most was the fucking itsy bitsy spider. Then I sometimes died to enemies while farming gold in the core.
>>
>>118590580
>>
File: skele bros .png (2MB, 1700x1133px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
skele bros .png
2MB, 1700x1133px
Alright finished my skele bro picture, I wanted to make Papyrus into a super cool dude, so I thought of his "special over sized bone" could be the staff for his scythe, because I always thought scythes are badass, I also wanted to incorporate the little dog that takes his bone during the fight so he's carrying extra bones into battle, I hope you enjoy!
>>
>>118592450
I looked mine up and it was temperance and the hirophant.
>>
>>118592543
>Ferryman
Boatperson. They always struck me as an old witch.
>>
File: m.jpg (128KB, 1128x1280px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
m.jpg
128KB, 1128x1280px
>>118592450

Who's the artist?
>>
>>118592421
god damn adorable spiders everywhere
>>
File: guh huh.gif (598KB, 320x240px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
guh huh.gif
598KB, 320x240px
>>118592561
I'm literally toby...
>>
What kind of job do you think Papyrus would have?
>>
>>118592606

ferryman is gender neutral you god damn shit dicked anal wart
>>
somebody make it stop
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Isd-gs9vHdo
>>
>>118592526
So... Alphys?
>>
>>118592601
That. Is. Awesome.
>>
>>118592517

You know monsters would get their ultimate revenge on humans by taking all of the women

Once they start living on the surface again they'll be exotic as fuck

Even burgerpants will be getting bitches like crazy

Well all the monsters except Jerry will get laid anyway
>>
>>118592614
http://supahsayainsonic2.tumblr.com/post/130732196912/muffet
>>
>>118592649
I don't see how it logically could be and it's still not their name, budster.
>>
>>118592637
nice try you shitty dog
>>
>>118592514
Because I love you too much to leave you.
>>
>>118590467
>>118590580
>>118592592
interchangeable sex Mettaton?
http://nethervane.tumblr.com/image/130660231172

yay?
nay?
>>
File: sans sweat.png (81KB, 256x237px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
sans sweat.png
81KB, 256x237px
>>118592663
I'm genuinely unsettled by this
>>
>>118592337

Now I wanna see a Genocide run where all you do is just be a jerk to everyone, not massively evil.

Just a jerk.

and at the end, you're not confronted with Chara

you're confronted with Jerry
>>
>>118592601
I headcanon that Papyrus is stronger then Sans but is too kind and goofy to be able to utilize his full potential.
>>
>>118591341
Alright, sorry to rush you! Please take your time.
>>
>>118592424
I think they're supposed to be a bit more like Clow Cards
Anime and all that
>>
>>118592538
Justice implies fairness and truth.
Strength is self control and patience.
Chariot is a much better fit for her
>>
>>118592601

This has a lot of cool little touches nigga, great work.
>>
File: spooky.png (9KB, 632x489px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
spooky.png
9KB, 632x489px
help!
>>
>>118592450
>death and the emporer
Sounds ominous but at least no tower.
>>
File: 1440806564247.jpg (67KB, 356x326px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1440806564247.jpg
67KB, 356x326px
>>118592681
I'd say a mid way between undyne and alphys in that case

speaking of those two, i need this image redone with them
>>118592721
;;;;;;;
>>
Mettaton
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=S8WziRBztlI&t=17m31s
>>
>>118592648
good will ambassador.
no one else wanted the job
>>
File: SAVE.gif (61KB, 330x126px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
SAVE.gif
61KB, 330x126px
>>118592601
That's goin' in the folder
>>
Retarded theory time:

What if papyrus and sans are just two "pieces" of gaster that just happened to "scatter" to the same place in space and time.
>>
>>118592648
Honestly, I think he could do just about anything that wasn't too cerebral. He's really hard working and has a lot of energy and likes to keep busy (so much so that he doesn't sleep, he just takes naps when he needs to and criticizes both Sans and Undyne for "napping all night").

After Alphys' date segment in the game, I can almost imagine him as a gym instructor or personal trainer. Incidentally, I'm 90% sure Undyne became a trainer or gym teacher.
>>
File: film-17141.jpg (5KB, 235x169px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
film-17141.jpg
5KB, 235x169px
I'm picturing Flowey's voice sounding like these guys
>>
>>118592726
This Metaton does things to my heart that I don't entirely feel comfortable with.

I NEED A QT BOTFRIEND TO BE FABULOUS WITH FUCK
>>
>>118592819
I'd say that's very retarded
>>
Can someone put these on the booru for me? I don't wanna make an account.

http://imgur.com/Z9NUJxj
http://imgur.com/Ocw5CDy
>>
File: spooky2.png (4KB, 313x205px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
spooky2.png
4KB, 313x205px
helpehlephlep. Sounds spooky
>>
File: 1443403081785.png (13KB, 611x500px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443403081785.png
13KB, 611x500px
>>118592648
Well, if my headcanon is any indication, he became Frisk's ambassadoring mascot.

Whenever there's any big meeting about monsters or discussion that Frisk has to go to, Paps has to come with him.

His job is to stand around and look cute.
>>
>>118592828

>After Alphys' date segment in the game, I can almost imagine him as a gym instructor or personal trainer. Incidentally, I'm 90% sure Undyne became a trainer or gym teacher.

She and Papyrus had to have become buddy cops
>>
>>118592794

hell yeah
fuckin love me some wallace and gromit
>>
>>118592819
People like to assume Papy and Sans are somehow related to gaster because they're all skeletons.

Dont be monster racist.
>>
File: 1444259130930.png (122KB, 640x473px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444259130930.png
122KB, 640x473px
>>118592557
What are Alphys' fetishes/kinks?
>>
>>118592735
it's almost as great as Vekh and Vekh's entrance
>>
>>118592421
I love you.
>>
>>118592604
>>118592774
http://www.corax.com/tarot/index.html?yourcard
try this one for only one card
>>
>>118592828
>Incidentally, I'm 90% sure Undyne became a trainer or gym teacher.

Correct!
>>
File: 1444271882144.png (468KB, 1280x935px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444271882144.png
468KB, 1280x935px
Does anyone else wish that Mettaton NEO was actually a challenge on par with Undyne the Undying and bad time?

Only two bosses in a genocide run seem like too few. Three would be perfect.
>>
>>118592794
Mettaton
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r4EsvEgPZ84
>>
>>118592865
YO WAT THE FUCK MAN.

>>118592872
webm it, do it, dont bitch out.
>>
File: 45234524788.gif (152KB, 400x267px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
45234524788.gif
152KB, 400x267px
>>118592893

christ I hate that I know what she's supposed to be watching from that one line

I didn't even like haruhi
>>
>>118592893
Alphys is probably into some real fucked up things.
>>
https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/611XM+-FvLL._SL256_.jpg

>webm no sounds on4chins
>>
>>118592881
> She and Papyrus had to have become buddy cops

Or that. Undyne would make a sweet cop, too.

>>118592890
They assume that 'cause of the naming scheme and the fact that Sans has intimate ties with him. Creators don't do stuff like that just because.

I mean, yes, there still is the possibility that all skeleton monsters in this universe have font names, but I think it's unlikely.

>>118592941
Oh hey I'm glad I wasn't misremembering that.
>>
>>118592875
>Paps follows Frisk to them thinking that He's Frisk's "Bodyguard"
>In actuality it's just to keep him out of trouble
>>
File: no bully.png (27KB, 558x1402px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
no bully.png
27KB, 558x1402px
>>118591872
you're making this difficult, assbutt
>>
>>118592965
just for you. Will take a few
>>
>>118593021
Now flick his snootle!
>>
File: Mettaton-3.png (59KB, 507x264px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
Mettaton-3.png
59KB, 507x264px
>>118592942

Just look at this suave ass motherfucker, how could you NOT want his fight to be a legit difficult one?

I mean, for various reasons, it's understandable why it's not (one plotpoint being you don't have the yellow ability from your phone), but shit it'd be great
>>
>>118593001
This is an image board, not a video board.
webms are just better looking than gifs so they allow them with no sound.
>>
File: alphys2.png (63KB, 233x228px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
alphys2.png
63KB, 233x228px
>>118592993
she just gets more and more appealing
>>
File: 1442781715489.png (26KB, 582x1056px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1442781715489.png
26KB, 582x1056px
>>118592931
>The Hermit
NEET life for life bitches, literally Blooky
>>
Anyone got a .gif of the last bit of sans' fight where he slams you against all the walls repeatedly?
>>
>>118592893
Being dommed, rough sex, weird hentai shit
>>
>>118592865
Im keeping in mind thats a dead goat child
>>
>>118592991
I really should have made it "Kyon-kun, denwa" instead, especially since I made the original file name E8 related
>>
I'm intoxicated and didn't realize new thread...
Question from old one: Does Mettaton over all care for both Humans and Monsters? I remember him saying something to Frisk about protecting humans or some shit
>>
File: 1444188045225.gif (8KB, 256x192px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444188045225.gif
8KB, 256x192px
Does anyone know where the sound file is for Omega Flowey's laugh at the start of his fight?

I want it due to reasons and I can't seem to find a clear file for it.
>>
>>118593021
Wedgie him again
>>
>>118593074
AH NEET NEET MOTHERFUCKAS [email protected]?
>>
>>118592750
It's not headcanon, it's fact. Papyrus is stronger. Sans just has fourth wall hacks.
>>
>>118593082
I can make one for you real quick
>>
>>118593021
cuddle him :3
>>
File: 1443299520899.png (46KB, 225x220px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443299520899.png
46KB, 225x220px
Do any of the characters remember Flowey? Not necessarily what he tried to do, I figured no one but Frisk/Chara remember that, but do any of them remember even incidental encounters, like Papyrus just chatting with him?
>>
Undertale is purgatory. Frisk is the fallen angel and how he handles the challenges presented to him throughout the game will determine his fate.

Sans is god who acts as your judge, but never interferes with your actions because that would violate Frisk's free will. The only time he ever directly interacts you is when you are hellbound on the genocide route as he is presenting you his final warning. He could at any time strike down flowey/asriel if he so desired.

The neutral end sends you back to the beginning again hopefully a step closer to achieving holiness and being granted access to heaven(the overworld). If you did well enough and acted in good faith you will be given a vital clue to help you on your way. If you complete the game in the true pacifist route, your soul is cleansed and the gates to heaven become open to you. If you complete the game in the genocide route, your soul becomes lost and you are damned to hell for eternity thereafter.
>>
>>118593141

that would be great, thanks mate
>>
>>118590223
thanks for this pic, it's great
>>
>>118593114
I think its actually apart of the song.
>>
File: 1444435935151.png (132KB, 693x569px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1444435935151.png
132KB, 693x569px
>>118593059

Seriously, depending on how fast you can mash the Z button, you only get to see NEO for like a minute, tops.
>>
>>118593091
It's a flower with the memories of a dead goat child, mixed in with the memories of a dead human child.
>>
>>118593114
Isn't it just part of Your Best Nightmare?
>>
>>118593167
You're looking into this too deep.
>>
>>118593167
FRISK WAS ACTUALLY IN A COMA THE WHOOOOOLLLLE TIIIIIIIMMMMMMEEEE
>>
>>118593167
>Purgatory bullshit
>>
>>118593021
BRING YOUR FINGER UP AND PAP HIM IN THE SNOOTLE
>>
>>118593097
>Does Mettaton over all care for both Humans and Monsters? I remember him saying something to Frisk about protecting humans or some shit

He's firstmost entertainer. He wants to entertain, and seeks a human audience, which is why he tries to take Frisk's soul, to keep monsters from having revenge and to make an encore his own.

If you spare him, he realizes how much monsters love him as their only star, and decides to stay a little longer.
>>
>>118593167
>purgatory

Oh fuck off, anytime you assume anything is purgatory is the moment it becomes true, because the concept can be applied to any sort of trial.

The metaphor fails to hold together when you account for Flowey running amok in the timeline before Frisk appears because of the player's action in starting the game and Sans' dialogue in the judgement scene(s). Don't belittle what Undertale actually is by trying to dedbort it up.
>>
>>118593097
Yeah.

Mettaton adores humans because he wants to be a superstar human idol on the surface, and even though he's done some questionable things (i.e. ripping up Asriel's memorial statue, leaving Napstablook behind without any mention of where he was going) he's a good guy. In his pacifist battle he decides that he wants to continue entertaining and bringing joy to the monsters and he was willing to put aside his dreams of going to the surface.

In the Mettaton ending where he takes over, he expresses regret for not treating Alphys better and erects a statue in her honor (it's heavily implied she killed herself and that's why nobody can find her).
>>
>>118593226
I think you're not looking into this deep enough! The location Sans judges you in is basically a chapel.
>>
File: monsterkid.png (241KB, 969x839px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
monsterkid.png
241KB, 969x839px
>>118589467

Here you go.
>>
>>118593289
Stop giving Weaver ideas, I'm trying to undo him!
>>
Is the success of Undertale going to trigger a flood of even more pretentious indiegames to try and ride the hype?
>>
File: 1443890118749.jpg (73KB, 500x534px) Image search: [iqdb] [SauceNao] [Google]
1443890118749.jpg
73KB, 500x534px
TOP GOAT<