Last thread: >>101075616
>Persona 3 The Movie #4 titled "Last Episode"
>P4U2 confirmed to appear at EVO 2015, as the current PS3 version
>P4U2 2.02 released in arcades on March 26th, 2015, console release date unconfirmed
>P4U2 manga confirmed for Spring 2015
>P4DAN release date June 25th, 2015 in Japan, NA TBA, first print copies come with exclusive Persona 5 footage
>P5 still scheduled for 2015 in both Japan and NA
>Persona 5 Information
>Dancing All Night Information
>General Persona Guide
>Persona Q Guide
>Starter guide/Golden Arena info
>P4U2 arcade updates (in Japanese)
>P4U2 2.0 change list
>P4U/P4U2 Player List/Image/Sound/Movie/Palette Rip/New Music Tracks
>Art, Guides, Music and more
>Artbook, Soundtrack, Manga, and other downloads
>P4 Dengeki Comic Anthology
>Persona/SMT image collection
In P4, what is the point of God's/Demonic Judgement, outside of looking and sounding cool? You can either use those to halve one enemy's HP, or you could just use Mahamaon/Mamudoon for an instant kill.
Seriously anon, its not hard to google a decent fanart or something, the past threads had awful pics.
The only thing I can think of is that they're more reliable to hit, but I don't know if that's actually true. They're like Ragnarok and Panta Rhei in terms of being cool but inefficient and overall not worth it unique spells.
Each of the Persona girls are assigned a braindead hospice patient to take care of. They are all capable of keeping their patient alive, but there's no real point because they're never coming back. The work is very arduous and stressful, and will not stop until they put their patient down. The only thing stopping them is their conscience.
Who is the first to get fed up and euthanize their assigned vegetable? The last?
Rise wouldn't have the willpower and would pull the plug immediately to save being bothered.
Naoto would have a crisis and play out a drama in her head about the responsibilities and consequences of her actions as the effective god of this person's life, spiral into instability, and shoot herself instead.
I swear I chose the fucking file, put no matter, this only helps
Not only am I a fucking JUGGERNAUT, I'm also the baby daddy of some ho I met, and being black, that means ya boy isn't even around!
I got invisibility on my side
Is there something you want to tell us anon? like a certain something that happened to you and you can't tell because its embarrassing?
How much does it affect Hama and Mudo? I thought Mahamaon/Mamudoon + the respective boost would be more than enough to clear away mobs.
I heard like, Mahamaon/Mamudoon is a 40% chance, and then the boost raises that to 60%. So high Luck would raise this chance further?
Well I'll be damned.
I didn't know about the Foul Breath/Stagnant Air thing either. So instant kill moves are considered an ailment, then? I know it's like that in PQ, I didn't think it was the same in the normal games.
>smtgen said they'd do a better art of my idea
I am sad. Also this thread is now my blog.
So let's say there's an enemy that is Strong against Light and Dark. This should mean that they have a resistance to those spells, meaning they'd have a lower chance of working, right?
So if you use Foul Breath on it, have a high enough Luck stat, and have Hama/Mudo boost, would you somehow be able to KO it with Hamaon/Mudoon?
A Dojima with red skin in a judge's robe, sitting at a judge's stand, with straw men that say 'friends' and 'family' in nooses, spinning about like a Pea Hat from LoZ. Underneath is the White Sedan that killed his wife, with a bloody mouth of fangs. He either spins his straw man at foes to make them dizzy or exhaust them, chomp them with his car mouth, swing the gavel at enemies like a boomerang, or just drop his stand down for a shockwave to knock over people with status problems.
It's a mix of his distrust of the Investigation Team, lack of attention to his own family being turned into a sort of bitterness against them, combined with the nagging murder of his wife (which he can't see from his position, but it's always there,) and him floating about above the others in the few shades of his pride about his work. The rest is the interpretation of what a cop actually is supposed to be, mangled by cop tv shows that never follow procedure, make up stuff that science could never do, mangle advanced concepts, etc.
I am not a good artist, AND I was using my right hand with Paint, so the fact that it even looks slightly like what I meant it to is an accomplishment for my sake.
I pictured Shadow Ayane to be more of some of her self-esteem issues morphed into some BDSM sadist fantasy shit. Like her shadow's some wicked switch mistress riding on a fat Yasogami student, and then her Shadow's some flaming hell demon with an Iron Maiden, clamping it on enemies for damage, or on herself for a power up. Then if you destroy the maiden, she can't heal herself but she goes perma power charged and crit up, so you have to take them down together, like Arcana Chariot and Justice.
Are you seriously complaining about that on /pg/?It's supposed to be casual, same thing is, complaning that SMT is edgy or that Souls games are for elitistfags.
I like it because it was my first Persona and MegaTen experience
The characters are great and the music is awesome, the gameplay is varied and there are a million things to do
>protag is a normal high school student, setting is a single town and its highschool
>Game progresses one day at a time
>large portion of the game is spent hanging out with other normal students or townspeople, progressing some social link meter
>large portion of the game is spent watching scenes where IT goes through various SOL cliches
Point me to a non persona jrpg like this, Id like to play it
I'm not sure how to react to this.
I was just about to say that.
Luckily gelatin, rubber gloves and towels are fair game.
Why do bluebirds suddenly appear, every time you are near?
Alternatively, "because MC x Yu is canon."