[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why do we hate it again?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 137
Thread images: 9

File: Prey-2017-04-HD.png (662KB, 920x430px) Image search: [Google]
Prey-2017-04-HD.png
662KB, 920x430px
Why do we hate it again?
>>
>>390128424
Shitty enemy design.
Named Prey for no reason.
Prey 2 is canceld because of this.
>>
>>390128424

Bad enemy design and generally shitty gunplay. Atmosphere and exploration is top notch, but by the end, when you're running back between zones you've already explored, it becomes a real slog.

Not a bad game by any means, but its flaws drag it down to the 'decidedly mediocre' category.
>>
Prey (2017) makes me doubly disappointed because the first game never got a sequel and whatever Prey 2 to was supposed to be never came out either. Both were way more appealing just on the premises alone.
>>
>>390128518
>Shitty enemy design.
Kind of lazy, but not that much worse than say Half Life.

>Named Prey for no reason.
Yes.

>Prey 2 canceld because of this.
It was cancelled over 5 years before this game was released. It was dead long before, blame Bethesda and get over it.
>>
>muh Prey 2, stuck in development hell for eternity, cancelled a dozen times and picked up again, would surely been better than Arcanes masterpiece.
>>
>>390130094
>Kind of lazy, but not that much worse than say Half Life.
I agree. It's notthing impressive, but it works for the purpose of gameplay.

>Yes.
Arkane basically summed it up as "The name kinda works for our game so fug it we gonna use it." Which is fine by me really.
>>
>>390130094
>blame Bethesda
I'm sure he does.
>get over it
No.
>>
>>390130094
>Kind of lazy, but not that much worse than say Half Life

Half-Life had variety, at the very least. Headcrab zombies were different from Houndeyes, which were different from the alien soldiers, which were different from vortiguants, which were different from bullsquids, which were different from the HECU grunts. They ran the gamut from alien wildlife, to special ops soldiers, to the footsoldiers of an invading alien army.

In Prey, the majority of enemies were either "shadowy humanoid figure" or "amorphous blob with turrets or psychic powers." Kind of lazy is an understatement.
>>
>>390128424
/v/ hates it because one of the quests involves a lesbian couple.
>>
>>390128424
its predictable paint by numbers trash
>>
>>390128424
because it haz nothing to do with FPS they were promising in late 90x
>>
>>390128424
idk I love it
It's the System shock that Bioshock should've been, it's probably the best game released in the last 3 to 4 years
>>
File: 1445716929351.jpg (189KB, 1462x1462px) Image search: [Google]
1445716929351.jpg
189KB, 1462x1462px
>>390128424
>DUDE BLACK SPIDERS LMAO
>>
>>390128424
Because it is a shit mess of a game?
>>
>>390128424
Did this even go through playtesting? I've ran across so many bugs in my one playthrough, some I had to reload a save to get out of.
>>
I'm playing through it now, I like it.
NeuroShock would have been a good name, if a little too obvious.
>>
>>390131983
How so?
>>
>>390128424
We don't
>>
>>390128424
People hate it because they go into it expecting a straightforward shooter and end up having a miserable time as a result. It's a game that really wants you to explore and think outside the box instead of following the most obvious path or solution (which actually tends to be the most inefficient one), and most players simply aren't used to that.
>>
>>390128424
Because we have shit tastes ?

We don't now what an Immersive Sim is and we still think that game is some kind of horror fps so we're hating it without having played it?

We're blaming Arkane Studios because Bethesda cancelled Prey 2 because we don't know the difference between developer and publisher ?

Prey 1 was mediocre and we will never know if Prey 2 was going to be good, for what we heard about it, it was bad.
I'm glad we got this PREY instead, GOTY 2017 and one of the best game of the last decade, it'll become a classic like DX and SS2.
>>
>>390128424
I liked it tho
>>
who are "we"? "we" are just a bunch of anonymous faggots.
>>
>>390130752
Disgusting.
>>
I love it. I can't see how someone can enjoy System shock and not this.
>>
>>390137724
>impyling the majority of /v/ have played System Shock
>>
>>390128424
Great game along with Dishonored series. It's amazing how much butthurt can one studio cause.
>>
Bad enemy design with little in the way of variety. Gun design is okay, but nothing special. Bad pacing with verging-on-effortless difficulty fucks with what little it has in good character design and the ending calls into question whether any of it mattered at all.
>>
Why would you complain about gunplay when you should be throwing everything at everything?
>>
I enjoyed it. Maybe because I hadn't burned out on the -Shock games (played some of SS1, finished 2, played most of BioShock, didn't play the rest) but I enjoyed the gameplay.

The story was okay. I heard the ending was shit, so maybe I had lowered expectations because it wasn't as bad as I was expecting. I liked the world/"lore" a lot more than Bioshock, maybe close to the System Shock world (if not quite as good).

Fuck fighting the military operators though.
>>
>>390128424
I don't hate it, I'm in the same boat as >>390131874. It has it's issues(enemy design mostly). But I really enjoyed it. It was what Bioshock should have been.
>>
incredibly bland gameplay, very meh artstyle, no real animations or interactive world.

game tries to be both a survival shooter and a half life rip off making it tedious to create and use new guns instead of just using the pistol or sprinting past everything
>>
>>390128424
I enjoyed it, but its poor enemy design was its most glaring flaw.

7/10 pretty gud
>>
Ending was terrible. It sucked, but at least I felt less bad about getting the pilot killed. Kind of funny trying to pull someone's body in zero gravity and avoid bumping into literally everything out else they die.

I don't understand the comparisons to HL, felt very xshocky the whole time.
>>
>>390138879
If you got the good ending it mattered.
>>
>we
Form your own opinion
>>
>>390139549
Is there any ending beyond yes/no? Does anything you do impact that?
>>
>>390139739
When you shake hands you become human, probably figuratively. In a sequel you would might act as a mediator to end the conflict.
>>
Funny how depending on the hour the thread is made, this game gets overwhelmingly praised, or overwhelmingly shit on.

>>390134652
>>390138803
Pretty much. Bethesda being stupid and having them name it Prey only confused people that don't understand what the game is really about and expecting just another FPS.

For me, as a fan of the Shock games (except Infinite), it's easily the best western game released in the last 10 years.
>>
>>390128424
WEEEEEEEEEEEEE
>>
Beyond the first two hours it's a mundane and derivative bore which offers nothing new or unique.
>>
>>390128424
A bunch of people who pretended like Prey hate it. The only real flaws are a weak ost and boring enemy design.
>>
I liked it, not sure what problems other people had
>>
The backtracking is fine, but enemies respawning every time you leave/enter an area makes it incredibly tedious.
Why bother exploring until late game? You'll just come to a door that requires a keycard, which means enemies respawn when you get back on the main path. Once you get the keycard later, all the enemies on the way to the side path have respawned, the enemies in the side path have respawned. Once you go through the door and find there's another door with a keycard you repeat the same backtracking - enemies and all.
It's tedious.
>>
>>390139179
The secret to the operators is to taze them then hack em.
>>
>>390128424
GOTY personally.
>>
my only real complaint is that fighting enemies in zero g on the hard difficulty was pretty bs, can't dodge their alienbolts at all
>>
>>390140903
It's the only way to get more scraps for ammo and it doesn't take more than a few seconds to dispatch an enemy midgame. You could also invest in turrets and hack operators to do it for you. Or just sneak past in super speed. This game gives you so many options.
>>
I’ll probably never play it because the only Arkane game I’ve played is Dishonored and I thought that was shit

Bioshock was enough for me (excluding infinite), so I’m not sure what this could bring to the table that hasn’t been done already.
>>
>>390141124
>This game gives you so many options.

This is something that I found really refreshing compared to many current games. I'm reminded a lot of the original Deus Ex or System Shock games.
>>
>>390128424
I thought it was really good, I just wish enemies didn`t respawn so much, I ended up just having to run away towards the end because the enemy kept respawning the nightmare and I had guzzled down all the supplies.
>>
>>390130668
Except that Pey also had Mimics, that while it only had two variants they could mask as much of the environment. There was also weavers making target seeking exploding enemies, robots and the nightmare.

Prey had Mimic (2 different), Phantoms (4 different), Weavers, Telepaths (2 different), Corrupted robots (4? different), Mind controlled humans, (turrets) and the Nightmare.

Half Life enemies you met more than once: Headcrab, Headcrab zombie, Vortigaunt, Houndeye, Bullsquid, Alien Grunt and Spec Ops.

Then Houndeye and Bullsquid are pretty much the same, just different models and abilities but otherwise the same, as the different variants of Typhon in Prey.

Prey feels lazy because every enemy looks the same, Half Life has vastly different looking enemies but many of them are similar, like Spec Ops, Vortigaunt and Alien Grunts. A humanoid shooting shit at you, but different shooting and some different behaviour, like the three different phantom with abilities in Prey.
>>
>>390128424
>we

I don't, GOTY for me.
>>
>>390141176
It doesn't really have anything to do with Dishonored.
Whereas Dishonored is a watered-down, casualised Thief, Prey is like a true successor to the 90s Action RPGs
>>
>>390128424
>we
/v/ is full of tasteless faggots so I don't really care about the opinions around here, this is easily my GOTY so far. It's not perfect, but it's a great game.
>>
does it have cool portals like in the original Prey?
>>
>>390141934
Well, I appreciate the reassurance at least. Might sound buttmad here but I’m definitely going to check it out sometime regardless, since Dishonored at least showed me that Arkane’s staff has potential. Probably gonna wait until it’s cheap as fuck in the Winter sale or something.
>>
>>390142093
It really doesn't have anything to do with the original Prey. Arkane was already working on this game and were planning to name it Typhon, but Bethesda pushed the Prey name on them since it was an established IP (so not as risky).
>>
>>390142093
It has nothing to do with the original Prey.

It's more like a System Shock or something.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KS0NtNxlX-s
Maybe this video might be useful to the curious?
>>
>>390141558
holy fuck this, why the fuck does the nightmare respawn so goddamn frequently
>>
>>390128424
Bullshit, most of the posts I've seen here are positive. It is a great game, but it's a shame we never got the planned Prey 2. It looked fantastic.
We should have gotten both games, this one should have been its own franchise, in an ideal world.
https://youtu.be/ctAEu0ypMMU?t=1m46s
>>
>>390129580
There's nothing wrong with the gunplay, the game does the immersive sim properly and has interesting mechanics, executed well. It's anything but mediocre.
>>
>>390128518
>Named Prey for no reason.
It's not like Prey 2 had anything to do with the original.
>>
It's a good game but we hate it because it sold poorly (what normies buy is apparently indicator of quality now) and because it's named prey
>>
>>390132364
That's funny, I'm on my third run and haven't encountered one. It's almost as if you're exaggerating to push your agenda.
>>
>>390135671
>Prey 1 was mediocre and we will never know if Prey 2 was going to be good, for what we heard about it, it was bad.
Now, I agree with most of what you said, but the bits we saw of Prey 2 looked amazing.
>>
>>390144458
What we saw was what the marketing team worked up.
>>
>>390139004
Because they completely missed the point of the game. If you're going guns-blazing at everything you're both going to get your shit kicked in and doing it wrong.
>>
>>390140461
Could you be more vague? Seriously, you could say that about any game you have an axe to grind against. Get your shit together.
>>
>>390143665
There is a quest that gives you a signal to increase or decrease the spawn rate. Ifnyou use tje button to read unread logs you will aöso trogger those signals once
>>
>>390144523
From in-game footage, yes. What is your point?
>>
>>390145016
Until the game is released, the in-game footage is just beautified stuff they want us to see.
I like the concept though, if not for the development hell we may have got it.
>>
>>390142093
No portals, walking on walls, or anything like that, but it does actually have a fair share of its own cool gimmicks that are utilized throughout the whole game like the mimics, GLOO, looking glass windows, etc.

>>390142416
>Arkane was already working on this game and were planning to name it Typhon

This is just a meme that got spread around by people who aren't aware of the email leaks from 2013. The game was slated to be called Prey and would not exist if the sequel wasn't canceled.

Bethesda really wanted Arkane to finish Prey 2 after Human Head fucked off, but refused because it was shit. Eventually Bethesda were like "we'll give you guys way more creative freedom than usual, as long as you make a sci-fi game with aliens called Prey so that we can use this dumb IP we bought ages ago", and they pretty much jumped at the chance to make a System Shock successor that way.
>>
>>390139179
The military operators are harder than the other dudes but they're still easy. When I heard "operators" I thought hey maybe we get to fight actual fucking humans that'd be a cool way to wrap up a game where you're supposed to be progressively becoming alien but it's shitty laser robots

Just hit them with anything electric whatsoever and they're done, they're effortless with that AOE zap power and still pretty easy with bullet time and zappy gun
>>
>>390146356
>I thought hey maybe we get to fight actual fucking humans

That's exactly what I was hoping for too, getting to a fight a clean-up group of soldiers like Half-Life would've been a great change of pace and could've introduced even more moral conundrums if you were trying to save/spare people. There's even combat AI for human NPCs (which is so underutilized you only really get to see it at one point or if you're murdering everyone) so I don't really understand why they didn't do it, it would've been absolutely perfect.
>>
>>390145803
Well that's still retarded on Bethesda's part.

>guys pls make a Prey 2 we wanna use this IP
>we have no interest in this type of game, we want to make more immersive sims/something like System Shock
>guys pls you can do whatever you want when making the game just name it Prey
>really? Can we make a SS successor as long as we name it Prey?
>yeah yeah just name it Prey guys nobody will care that it has nothing to do with the original Prey IP
I mean I'm really happy they made it since I loved the game, but the decision to name it Prey was fucking stupid.
>>
>>390147602
Well I doubt they were happy about having to call it Prey either, the internal development name was actually "Danielle"
>>
File: 1503599175651.jpg (36KB, 500x522px) Image search: [Google]
1503599175651.jpg
36KB, 500x522px
I like to think Prey will be one of those slow-burning sellers that people can look back at fondly on.
It really deserved more sales.
>>
>>390148252
I'm 99% sure it will go on to gain a cult following over the years
>>
fuck you I liked it
>>
>>390147876

>Danielle

After that one character? Danielle Sho? I wonder if she had a bigger part originally.

SHO, DANielle, geddit
>>
>>390128424
i really hate enemy design, boring appearance and behavior
>>
>>390148705
>sho, danielle

fuck I get it

Honestly Prey FEELS like a game that had a much grander scope and had an excruciatingly large amount of cuts
>>
>>390148705
Besides being a blatant System Shock reference, the name is more than likely a leftover from the early design pitches
https://www.scribd.com/document/227321234/Prey-2-Document-1
>>
I hate it because people doesn't know how brilliant this game actually is
>>
>>390149827
this but unironically
>>
>>390149827
>>390149913
i played through this game more than once wanting really badly to like it and from a gameplay perspective shit is underwhelming my nibba

unless i'm just the world's worst brainlet and i don't understand the DEEP LAYERS this game has within
>>
>>390144268
Why the fuck nu/v/ kept obsessed with sales
>>
>>390150180
We are all marketers and shills, didn't you know?
>>
>>390149968
It has well done levels that are connected with each others, makes it feels like a proper space station. Weapons aren't just for killing but also has other purpose that let you get creative. It always has multiple ways to go somewhere or to do something. The game rewards you for explore levels. These degree of freedom alone are brilliant for a AAA game.
>>
>>390150804
Don't get me wrong the gloo gun and hitting buttons with the nerf gun are neat and all, but what does it get you? I don't think the story and background is all that interesting, particularly when you learn the truth behind the station. It doesn't feel like it comes together into an enjoyable and well-paced experience, it fails to feel all that tense.
>>
It's funny how this thread was made by a person who likes it and has to personally respond to every criticism. Some people didn't like a game you did, quit being a bitch about it
>>
>we
WUZ
>>
>>390151009
Fun, by making your own fun.
>>
>>390149968
I thought it was pretty great, but then again it was my first Immersive Sim.
I was more invested in the story desu.
>>
>>390151164
having freedom to screw around is all well and good but I can get the same sort of stuff out of dishonored and dark messiah, it's not 100% new
>>
>>390128424
I feels like a generic as fuck game even if i know it isn't, must be the aesthetic. Also no enemy variety and no skill involved.
>>
It gets pretty repetitive. Also, having an invincible baddie who follows you around is stupid in a game like this, because it discourages taking your time and thorough exploration.
>>
>>390152306
A voltaic phantom is scarier than the nightmare. Nightmare also gives good loot.
>>
>>390128424
Arkane can literally do no wrong.
Level design is god tier and the atmosphere is great.
>>
>>390152306
Nightmare is easy to kill if you're slightly leveled up. Bullet time in particular makes it fucking hilarious, you just mash that shit and empty your shotgun tube into it and it's dead.
>>
>>390152306
Nightmare is killable. I killed it by making a staircase up to a couple ceiling pipes and spammed Typhon powers on him. He couldn't do shit.
Also there's a quest to get him to leave you alone
>>
>>390153935
I usually just went into buildings and hid, as far as I can remember he only dropped exotic shite which doesn`t make my shotgun shells.
>>
>>390153935
You mean waiting out the timer?
>>
>>390128424

The story is meh at best. After the en first and second reveal and maybe that one twist concerning your parents, anything story was really mediocre and just a bunch of fetch quests.
Enemies were uncreative aestheticly.
Game gets too easy since upgrades are too easy to come by
Very methodical and safe, tried nothing new
writing too lighthearted, minimalizing the actual dread concerning the descion to be made at the end of the game that one could forsee by a big spoiler in the midgame
enemies dont respawn enough and dont propose dread as in the beginning of the game
barricading absolutely useless rendering the main tool nearly useless mid to lategame
Art is too cartoony and bright, doesnt work well with the atmosphere the game tried to go for
station isnt varied enough nor offers any interesting shortcuts since the whole thing si rather smol
not much interesting stuff to find

game has it problems but i still liked it
>>
>>390128424
Inferior to Prey 2. There's already a billion generic bioshock clones.
>>
>all these people defending Human Head Studios
fuck off, that studio is cancer
>>
File: crew quarters.jpg (360KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
crew quarters.jpg
360KB, 1920x1080px
best level coming through
>>
>>390155660
But it is superior to Bioshock
>>
>>390155660
But Prey 2 doesn`t exist.
>>
>>390155660
>There's already a billion generic bioshock clones.

Name a couple
>>
>>390128518
>Named Prey for no reason
It's pretty apt concidering you are [spoilers]An alien hunter-killer[/spoilers]
>>
>>390155684
Either Arberterum or Lobby were the best, super comfy early on too.
>>
im happy with it just cause it coulda been alot worse, not as creative as og prey but still a fun game on its own
>>
>>390151401
I can see that, but Prey is more about "it did things that already done before but it did it correctly" in my opinion
>>
>>390128424
A game being easy undermines it being in the action horror genre.
>>
it's a good game and everyone called me a shill for liking it when it came out. Now when Joseph Anderson and other meme reviewers praised it, it's suddenly good. Suck my dick /v/
>>
File: 1494019518828.jpg (173KB, 1280x960px) Image search: [Google]
1494019518828.jpg
173KB, 1280x960px
>>390141748
>Implying mimics matter once you unlock the ability to spot them around 25% through the game
>Implying phantom recolors are real variety
>Implying flying 'bosses' aren't all fought the same way with the major distinction being the type of grenade you want to use.

I'd say the actual variety is something like:
>Humans
>Turrets
>Mimics
>Shadows
>Nightmare ((Just a big shadow desu))
>Flying big guys
>Drones

And considering the fact that about 99% of the enemies are fucking piss easy with a shotgun you end up with a justifiably bad enemy variety.
>>
They really fucking needed some more weapons. The game implies that installing alien nanomods is bad but the alien neuromods are the end-game weapons. You can get every single weapon in the game by about the 20% mark and then there's nothing.

No rocket launcher, no heavy machine gun, no laser sword. The game needed an alternative to the alien mods. Instead Arkane fucked up like they did with Dishonored, where they imply that killing is bad and then made playing non-lethal boring as fuck with no interesting abilities. How the fuck do you make a shooter without a rocket launcher, railgun, lightning gun or anything remotely fun to use in the endgame? Deus Ex pulled this shit off well because by the end of the game you were sprinting around like fucking Superman with the gep gun and the Chinese laser sword. In Prey I used the shotgun for the entire fucking game and felt bored for the last third of the game.
>>
File: 1472299229325.gif (2MB, 380x264px) Image search: [Google]
1472299229325.gif
2MB, 380x264px
>>390128424
Honestly? That after credit scene completely kills the mood for replaying it again. Like I know what game itself is a simulation and suspend my disbelief accordingly. But when it turned to be a simulation inside of a simulation, I really don't see a point to play it. Why bother, if all your choices will matter only in that one cutscene.
>>
>>390157495

nice spoiler you asbolute retard
>>
>>390157495
>Why bother, if all your choices will matter only in that one cutscene.

Your choices affect plenty of things throughout the game. If you want a major example: the segment with Dahl plays out very differently if you've murdered most of the people on the station before he arrives
>>
>>390128424
GOTY so far.
Also /v/ has shit taste and you shouldn't listen these whiny uncultured faggots.
>>
>>390157713
You deserved it.
>>
>>390158658

way ahead of you, i already watched it on yt rude chap
>>
>>390157495
What cutscene? There are five different people evaluating you and the choices you make with them during the game contribute to your ending. If you get full empathy you basically passed the test.
>>
>>390157935
>>390128424

we hate it because after the first 2 hours of the game every encounter feels the same and the entire story is predictable.
that is until the ending when the developer just gives you the middle finger and tells you nothing you did mattered.
this game was hot garbage and if you thing it was GOTY you either have played nothing or are easily impressed
>>
>>390128424
It was so drearily mediocre. Even the ending was a fucking trope. It didnt do anything badly but I've seen every mechanic its done over and over again.
>>
>>390159249

Not him but what do you consider goty. Prey is with the woods the only recent game i played
>>
>>390156882
Arboretum was the fucking best,i spent close to half an hour just gliding down and climbing back up with my upgraded jump height
>>
>>390159036
Yes, that shit. It's just lame.
>>
>>390159809
>Max speed/Jump/Stamina/Bullet time/Silent sprinting
I am death, destroyer of Typon.
>>
File: 0ce.png (112KB, 368x254px) Image search: [Google]
0ce.png
112KB, 368x254px
I hate Arkane games in general.
>>
>>390144458
>but the bits we saw of Prey 2 looked amazing.
Oh boy I sure do love auto aim insta kill pistols and cove shooting! The game was nothing like the trailers and had little no mobility whatsoever.
>>
>>390155660
>Inferior to Prey 2
How so? Go watch that shitty 10 minute gameplay demo they released for it. It was far cry 3 with a new skin.
>>
File: 1469646324441.png (475KB, 680x774px) Image search: [Google]
1469646324441.png
475KB, 680x774px
The game is unironically the best of 2017.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7TRdx2tbUFI
>>
I don't hate it, I thought it was a GOTY contender and was great fun.
Was like a mix of Bioshock and Deus Ex: HR in a good way.

I liked it.
Thread posts: 137
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.