[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Just pirated this game. What am I in for?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 55
Thread images: 7

File: AndromedaScreen.jpg (81KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
AndromedaScreen.jpg
81KB, 1280x720px
Just pirated this game. What am I in for?
>>
Why would you pirate that steaming pile of shit
>>
>>390040878
not even worth pirating
>>
>>390040878
I pirated this shit and dropped it 3 hours in
>>
>>390040878

Fun combat, pretty environments, lots of fetch quests, bugs galore, and a shitty story.

It wasn't thaaaat bad but a huge letdown from prior games.
>>
more Mass Effect, the good and the bad
>>
>>390040878
At least you pirated the game instead of giving Bioware your money. Honestly the gunplay is the only thing you'll be looking forward to in this game.
>>
File: FF13-2-Mass-Effect-DLC.jpg (1MB, 2077x1300px) Image search: [Google]
FF13-2-Mass-Effect-DLC.jpg
1MB, 2077x1300px
>>390040878
A 6-7/10 open world action game.
A 4/10 RPG.
>>
Pulling your hair out at how bad the dialogue and characters are.
>>
>>390040878
Jail and copyright claims
>>
>>390040878
Terrible voice acting
Terrible animations
Lots of bugs
Enemies are very bullet spongey
Hope you like gathering and buying materials for weapons and schematics even though 90% of them are useless
0 content
15 second forced loading screens for the camera to constantly move back and forth between planets
Bland characters
Forgettable enemies and bosses
100 loose ends which will never get tied up because the studio threw in the towel
None of your actions matter except for one person who might not die in the end.

By far one of the worst games I stuck through to the end.
>>
>>390040878
Boredom.

This includes forgettable sidequests, pointless driving around on empty maps, terrible dialogue, and a fanfiction story that's posing as an official ME spinoff.
Don't get me wrong, it has the occasional spike of excitement with the combat and some ok character interaction with decent characters. But everything else is just bland as hell.
There are also glitches and the animations were terrible before any patches hit, but fixing those would never save the game as a whole. It made me actually grateful for what the vanilla ME3 ended up being with the original ending.
>>
>>390042493
Tbh you could ignore the animation, voice acting, bugs, etc if the story wasn't absolute garbage, choices mattered and the crew was more likeable.
>>
>>390042212
Kek
>>
>>390041701
What's so fetch about the quests?
>>
>>390042493
>camera moving from planet to planet
you could skip that, but still a shit game
>>
>>390042880
This
As soon as you get to the parts that should matter (dialogue, choices, the story moving forward), the game always finds a way to ruin that.
>Interesting dialogue? Fug that, let's quip instead XD
>potential choice? Never bring it up again
>potentially interesting story detail? Let's avoid exploring that
>>
>>390040878
Pirating
>>
SHIT
>>
>>390040878

Honestly? Decent, as long as you don't expect it to be as good as the main series. It's a bit like BL: The PreSequel when it came out - the game itself isn't bad, but because of the ones that preceded it people wouldn't settle for anything less than masterpieces, and were disappointed when the game was "only" average/good

Tl,dr: a step back from the main series, but still enjoyable
>>
>>390040878
The multiplayer is the only good thing about Andromeda, but you won't be able to play it since you pirated the game
>>
>>390040878
A story, which fails right at the beginning and characters, who could be straight out of a sitcom. Exploration is nice, but the maps are your nowadays typical mess of questmarkers. Combat is meh. They made it faster, but took a step back when it comes to the cover system. The AI is beyond retarded on both sides and it lacks challenge overall.
Quests are at least better than in DAI, but that doesn't say much.

>>390043226
You can now skip the actual flying part, but the camera still slowly zooms in and out each time you reach/leave a planet. Also they didn't make the scenes between solar systems skippable.

>>390045509
I'm sorry, but ME:A was below average. The game still has critical bugs during the main story, impossible achievements and completely broken sidequests.
If you play a game after release and miss about 15% of the game (if I trust the completion percentage of my save file), because some missions (side as well as loyalty) just don't trigger, then it's a mess.
>>
>>390040878
Bitcoin mining
>>
File: SO BAD.jpg (134KB, 1175x865px) Image search: [Google]
SO BAD.jpg
134KB, 1175x865px
>>390040878
>What am I in for?

A really expensive, 40 million dollar documentary of what not to do when creating a triple A game.
>>
>>390042493
>None of your actions matter except for one person who might not die in the end.
Which can be bugged sometimes. Dunn survived in all my playthroughs so far, even if I didn't meet the requirements to save her. The cutscene implies she died, but she later shows up unharmed.
>>
>>390049403
How the fuck do games with significantly less budget end up so much better than this?
>>
>>390040878
Disappointment.

I pirated it despite everyone saying it wasn't worth the time and honestly I can't say the advice was wrong. I could see myself defending even DA:I, but this game is on a whole another level of bad. You can't even say it's bugs, it's just that it feels like it was made on a budget (despite the graphics). The dialogue is horribly awkward and it's supplemented by ugly characters and disgusting animations. The combat gameplay itself isn't bad, but it's mediocre and not very fun, it feels like a tedious chore, it doesn't redeem the game at all.

It's really bad enough to be completely unenjoyable.
>>
>>390040878
It's so bad that they aren't going to release any DLCs or even new patches. Even Andromeda 2 is unlikely.
Nu-Bioware shills got BTFO.
>>
>>390051408

competence
>>
>>390040878

I didn't want to play through the game, so I started watching a "cut scene movie" thing (that was like 6 hours long.) But when the first Krogan showed up and spoke, I noped the fuck out of there immediately.
>>
Janky animations, clunky gameplay, and the worst writing and characters the series has to offer.
>>
>>390040878
>>390052740

Skip to 54:38

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PRCEK2eYAVs
>>
File: 1396235957977.gif (2MB, 320x240px) Image search: [Google]
1396235957977.gif
2MB, 320x240px
>>390052932
what in the name of godjesus am I watching
>>
>>390053142

thaths no way to treat our guetht
>>
>>390053142

>what in the name of godjesus am I watching

The reason that studio was shut down and all future plans for the IP were scrapped.
>>
>>390040878
regret
>>
>>390052932
>20 minutes worth of cutscenes before gameplay starts
>75 minutes worth of cutscenes before you can start roaming around the Heleus cluster
>>
>>390040878
You can't fuck a krogan
BioWare failed us
>>
>>390040878
A game with way too much bad padding.
Stick to the main story and allies. Rest is mostly unfinished irrelevant garbage which will completely waste your time.

You will see how important a good director is and how much damage a bad one can do with all the resources in the world.
>>
>>390042945
The fact that most of the quests involve you going to one end of the planet to the other end, and it involves mostly getting shitty items or getting rid of shit in that location.

>GO THERE AND CLEAR EXILES/ROEKAAR IN PLACE PLEASE!

>GO COLLECT MEDKITS IN THIS AREA PLEASE!

>GO TO OTHER END OF PLANET TO COLLECT ORE/PLANT SAMPLES!
>>
>>390052932
Is that a faggot Krogan or something
>>
>>390053571
And those assholes even teased us
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U2sysGwqDU8

>>390053740
It's the Inquisitor problem all over again. You are apparently the most important person of the Initiative, but people still want you to do mundane tasks. Only problem is, that the game doesn't even give you a reason this time, why you are supposed to be so damn important.

>>390053928
Yes, a female Krogan. That's their new design. No more burqas.
>>
File: 1.png (142KB, 209x459px) Image search: [Google]
1.png
142KB, 209x459px
>>390052932
What is this creature?
>>
>>390054353
its how women view themselves from 3rd person
>>
File: Moshae back to Aya.webm (3MB, 854x480px) Image search: [Google]
Moshae back to Aya.webm
3MB, 854x480px
>>390040878
>>
>>390053348
it was for the best. holy fuck. they charged 60 dollars for this?? and people bought it??
>>
>>390055091
fuck, I've seen better S̶F̶M̶ Garry's Mod videos
>>
>>390055301
>he didn't preorder the Ultra Deluxe edition for 89,99€
Pleb...
>>
>>390057206
>He didn´t preorder the MASS EFFECT: ANDROMEDA REMOTE CONTROL NOMAD ND1 COLLECTOR'S EDITION
>(game not included)
So much pleb
>>
>>390057629
>he didn't preorder the Mass Effect: Andromeda Remote Control Nomad ND1 Collector's Edition for 200$ + the Mass Effect: Andromeda Pathfinder Edition Guide for 130$ + the Art of Mass Effect: Andromeda Limited Edition 80$ + the Mass Effect: Andromeda Collector's Edition Guide for 40$ + the Mass Effect: Andromeda Ultra Deluxe Edition for 90$
Poorfags please leave
>>
>>390053348
>The reason that studio was shut down

I'm out of the loop, really bioware went under? If true, serve those SJWs right.
>>
>>390058901
it was only one of Bioware's studios, they have more

doesn't change the fact that the entire studio got blown to shit after release this failure
>>
>>390059026
>doesn't change the fact that the entire studio got blown to shit after release this failure

I hope, like I know I'm delusional, this serves as a precedent to not listen to those fags that want to cater to SJW.
>>
>>390040878
>What am I in for?
over exaggerated lip movements.
awkward dialogue.
0 sense.
>>
>>390043508
>get to a potentially tense moment
>a fucking quip comes out of the blue and ruins it
There's a good reason that none of the previous combat lines were inherently light hearted
Thread posts: 55
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.