[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

LITERALLY impossible, I made it through every single piece of

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 101
Thread images: 12

File: Slave_Knight_Gael_Buffing.jpg (132KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
Slave_Knight_Gael_Buffing.jpg
132KB, 1280x720px
LITERALLY impossible, I made it through every single piece of Souls content just to be stopped by the absolute final boss because he's COMPLETE BULLSHIT

Fuck this game
Fuck Fromsoft
Fuck you
>>
>>390016739
He's not even that hard, you just suck
>>
dodge him
>>
>>390016739
Just summon some help or GIT GOOD
>>
File: 1491892695071.jpg (56KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1491892695071.jpg
56KB, 1280x720px
>>390016739
lol u mad?
>>
Hope you don't have a PS4, friend 'cuz Orphan of Kos is ten times harder.
>>
After you've done it a couple of times you know exactly how his patterns work.
>>
>>390016962
Not OP, and while I agree with you the margin for error against him is very small.
>>
git gud xDD
>>
>>390016739
I had some trouble with him too, but that's only because I do all DLC content for those games on NG+ and beyond.
>>
>>390016954
I found Gael much harder since I found him having a much smaller opening window in his second form.
>>
>being a shield fag
>>
>roll backwards
>wait for his slamjam + swing attack
>hit a few times
>repeat
>>
>>390016739
He just has a lot of HP but he becomes predictable to dodge. You are going to need a lot of stamina. Have you found "secret" boss?
>>
>>390016739
Friendly reminder that if you summoned help for the final boss instead of beating him in an honourable 1v1 you're a scrub.
>>
OP my first time fighting Gael was NG+5 - my group of friends all helped each other beat him in our games except me; no one could fucking do it. I was finally able to do it last month, try this
>equip torch
>equip irithyll sword (or any ice weapon that deals frost damage)
poke him 4-5 times until you hear the ice shatter effect (and the large sum of damage he takes) - then immediately switch to your torch, hit him once, then swing again with your ice sword. You will probably still die, but I was able to blaze through his first phase like this in minutes. Keep in mind switching your weapons out will leave you open for a second without being able to roll or dodge, so account for that when attacking (I fucked up many times doing this). Good luck
>>
>>390017262

I found Godzilla to be easier to beat actually. His swings are really easy to read and he gets riposted like 4 times for 5k damage if you attack his head.

Gael trips a lot of people up in his second form because his cape is designed to punish poorly timed rolls.
>>
>>390017115
wat

Bro phase 2 Kos is a fuckin nightmare. Took me forever to beat him. It didn't help that by the time the DLC dropped I was in ng+7. His attacks are unpredictable as fuck and his umbilical cord has a weird ass hitbox. Fuckin awesome boss fight but I thought Ludwig was better.
>>
File: wiegraf[1].jpg (24KB, 400x300px) Image search: [Google]
wiegraf[1].jpg
24KB, 400x300px
>>390017589
that's some minmaxer ass shit

Ramza would be proud of you
>>
File: Orphan_of_Kos_or_some_say_Kosm.webm (332KB, 418x314px) Image search: [Google]
Orphan_of_Kos_or_some_say_Kosm.webm
332KB, 418x314px
yyeeeeaoowww
>>
>>390017895
Ludwig WAS better. Phase 2 of Orphan always has an opening each time he does the jump slam. And untricked Holy Moonlight's charge attack always gets him as opposed to Gael which requires you 3 attacks just to stagger him with a GS.
>>
friede is the hardest boss in the game gael is literally orphan of kos for xbox and peecucks
>>
Gael is easy though.

That being said, if you really just want to kill him;
>Toxic Mist
>Storyteller's Staff Weapon Art
>Doryh's Gnawing
All three combined turn gael into the easiest boss in all of Souls.
>>
>>390018129
huh... Good to know. I fought him with the pimp cane and the rakuyo.
>>
>>390018261
And Friede is literally Maria for them. She's not that hard as you think since she's not an HP sponge. Now if you summon Gael you just upped her difficulty as opposed to fighting her alone.
>>
Reminder that every DLC boss except Friede and Bad Dragon were designed to be beaten on the first try.
>>
>>390018351

Bleed trivializes basically every boss in DaS3
>>
>>390019020
True, but it still got nerfed quite a bit. Toxic Mist and Storyteller's Staff weapon art (poison with x3 damage) make it even worse.
>>
>>390016739
The Ringed City is artificial difficulty personified. It ruins From's run of really good DLC. (I never played TRC on NG, just NG++ and higher)

But Gael is still easy compared to Midir. Save your crying for that fight.

>>390016864
>summoning help on Gael, greatly boosting his HP
It's much easier to do it solo. Hell, having more people in any fight makes it harder in my opinion, especially since most people putting down their sign are shitters.
>>
>>390017946
I think you mean YYYEEEEEAAAAAAAOOOOOOOWWWWWW
>>
>>390019398

How is Ringed City artificial difficulty?
>>
>>390020762
>play it for the first time
>fall into a thing
>some thing hits me with a magic that does my entire HP in one hit

lol so fun!! you got me, dark souls! everything kills you lol! oh yeah this gameplay is from 2010 and im tired of it cya *uninstall*
>>
>>390020901

oh so you're just a shitter, good to know
>>
>>390016739
I died more times to the draggo just before him then him. And thats just because I like to stick with trying to use my own tactics to win rather than the easiest.
>>
>>390016739
when people can beat the entire game without getting hit, i've started to stop making excuses for my inability to git gud
maybe you should too faggot
>>
>>390020948
yes im shit at dark souls games honestly dont care anymore AT ALL and on top of that im the type of person whos not even autistic enough to do NG+ once because why would I? there are multiplayer games out there, lol

shit was fun 3 games ago, has overstayed its welcome by 3 games, looking forward to seeing the exact same thing with a different name at TGS next week
>>
>>390020901
>Playing the pronoun game because he has no real answer
Wew lad
>>
>>390020762
Ganksquad bosses, literal army of enemies firing magic shit on you, flying enemy rains death on you from afar, crowded hallways with big enemies that use wide sweeping attacks.

Bosses that are hyper aggressive, attack for 10-15 straight seconds with super fast dash in attacks, spin to win sweeping attacks, long distance AOE spam, wonky hitboxes, funky camera issues.

I loved DS3, BB + TOH, DS+AoA, All three of DS2's DLC, but TRC is just bullshit and not fun. They're trying too hard to make it hard.
>>
>>390021180

>>390020901
is not >>390020762

>>390021241
is
>>
>>390021241
So basically you can't just walk up to things and trade with them and you're buttblasted about it
>>
is not >>390019398 **
>>
>>390021241

So basically you're just bad and can't read patterns.
>>
>>390021241
What fucking bosses did you fight in TRC, because none of the ones I fought had any of the issues described in your second paragraph.
>>
>>390021160

Being shit at Dark Souls doesn't mean it's artificial difficulty you donut
>>
>>390021412
That's the basis of the core gameplay. It strayed away from what made DS1/3/BB good, and tried to be more like DS2's core game.

It's not hard because it's challenging, it's hard because it's tedious and poorly designed.
>>
>>390021379
What the fuck kinda cryptic message did you just (You) me with? Use your keyboard to convey your thoughts
>>
>>390016739
Not even kidding, the fight is easy compared to some others of the DLCs.

Like all of them, it just takes a number of tries until you memorize all of their moves. I died like 15 times and then on thr 16th got him without using more than 2-3 estus
>>
Real talk though
I get that he's really not all that hard.
I got through Midir and everything but I actually did finally just quit at him and go finish the game proper.

I think I was just tired of everything at that point.
>>
Hand it over...that thing...your Dark Souls 3â„¢: The Ringed Cityâ„¢, only on PlayStation4â„¢
>>
>>390016739
He's got like one good move and is easily cheesed by that hill they put right next to him.
>>
>>390021484
Have you never fought Gael then? He dashes in to attack, uses spinning sweep attacks with added magic aura protecting him after the attack, he spams the machine gun arrows, the light disc attack (sometimes back to back), and the spaz out where he fires an army of angry ghosts at you.

The camera issues are with Midir.
>>
>>390016739
What weapon are you using? Big, slow weapons are hardmode for him, same as Nameless King. When the DLC launched, took me one try with Sellsword Twinblades, but six tries with Greatsword.
>>
>>390021587
Just trying to explain that the person you first responded to was not the original person to make that point. How new are you that you can't follow that?
>>
>>390017115
I got angry at this fight because of how easy and short it was. I wanted it to be harder. Gael is weaker than usual to all the usual DS cheese methods - strafe him, swing once, back off, strafe again. Learn to roll clockwise/counterclockwise through his attacks and quickly punish. Only heal after his two long combos/the few attacks with wind-down.

Really just an easier Artorias crossed with a few beast bosses.
>>
>DaS3
>Any hard bosses
Bosses were pretty easy mode.
>>
>>390022103
>easier Artorias
Artorias was easy as shit though, he didn't have a fuckhuge hp bar
>>
>>390016739
Seriously? I beat him in 2 tries, OP. Try switching up your build.
>>
>>390022173
DS3 (and any Souls games) are trivial for autists, it's no surprise, nor should you take it to be a badge of honor.

The rest of us fully functional adults don't memorize every enemy's movements and patterns at first glance.
>>
>>390016954
Bloodborne was kind of weird because everyone had trouble with different bosses.
It was my first souls game. Nobody believes me when I tell them that my first time playing before my first death or entering the dream I actually beat Cleric Beast. I got shit on all over the place throughout the game but that first 45 minutes I was pretty much the luckiest fucker on the planet.
>>
>>390022103
>beat Artorias on my first try
>beat Gael on my 10th try
How did this happen? Is it because UGS was nerfed in DS3? I played through all of the Souls games with an UGS
>>
>>390022436
>Fully functional adults don't memorize things at first glance
>Memorizing things fast makes someone an autist

If you say so my man.
>>
>>390022637
Yes, I do say so, and it's true. Just take one look at any speedrunner, EVO participant, youtube master of master who beats things with handicaps at level 1. They're all autistic manchildren.
>>
DS3 isnt even artificial difficulty its just a bad game. The reason they had to force you into all of these bullshit situations where you're getting overwhelmed is because of they way they shoehorned BloodBorne's combat into it. The Souls series always used to reward slow and cautious game play and patience. Trying to rush or being careless would usually get you killed. That is not the case anymore with DS3. You can absolutely just rush and play carelessly because of how ridiculous they made rolling because they wanted it to be the focal point of combat just like in BB. Way too many i-frames for way too little stamina. So heavy armor is useless. If you get into a hairy situation because you were rushing and playing like a retard just smash your roll button all the way back to the bonfire or to the fog gate. Enemies in previous games always left an opening. If you learned their attack patterns and movements you could masterclass them, and it felt good. In DS3 they made enemies hyper aggressive infinite poise infinite stamina killing machines putting even more emphasis on being quick and agile and most of all, rolling. DS3 feels more like a silly gymnastics simulator to me than anything else.
>>
>>390022954
>Memorize at first glance
>Turbo autists who repeat the same thing days on end to eventually achieve something meaningless
>Somehow is the same thing

Still didn't convince me there.
>>
>>390023034
It's basically the same premise, the same sort of people.

Normal people can practice all they like and be very good at skill games like these. The autist will always be exceptionally better at it, pick up on everything faster.
>>
>>390016739
You fucking serious, scrub? Nah, its a cheap bait
>>
File: souls bosses.gif (2MB, 402x230px) Image search: [Google]
souls bosses.gif
2MB, 402x230px
>>390022013
You can literally sidestep Gael's attacks, no need to dodge some of them. Midir only had camera issues if you lock onto him like a tard. Just dash in after fire attacks and swing at his face wow so hard. Midir was my favorite fight in the game, it's not hard. quit being a little bitch.
>>
>>390023360
This. Midir is bae.
>>
>>390016739
Beat him on my first try without summons.
You just suck.
>>
>>390023360
You can literally sidestep any bosses attacks, no need to dodge some of them.

We're not all autistic manchildren who can beat a super boss at lv 1, NG+7 without rolling.
>>
>>390016739
is he spanish?
>>
File: naglyzIwP1ufnwh1o.gif (3MB, 540x441px) Image search: [Google]
naglyzIwP1ufnwh1o.gif
3MB, 540x441px
>>390022482
I dunno mang, I only use giant hammers cuz they're fun. It seems like slow weapons got a little shafted this game. Things being balanced for pvp also make the game dumber
>>
>>390023809
> first try
I don't believe you. Either you were overleveled like a bitch. He needs at least 2-3 attempts.
>>
>>390023024
This.

DS3 isn't a souls game. The series ended with 2.
>>
File: Asylum_Demon_Ingame.jpg (2MB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Asylum_Demon_Ingame.jpg
2MB, 1920x1080px
>>390016739
LITERALLY impossible
Fuck this game
Fuck Fromsoft
Fuck you
>>
File: f88.gif (197KB, 500x500px) Image search: [Google]
f88.gif
197KB, 500x500px
>>390023830
I can't do that either you moldy potato, but any human sized bosses usually have one or two attacks that are pretty easy to sidestep. Quit being so bad
>>
>>390016954
Beat Orphan first try. I think Bloodborne really is a total crapshoot on what bosses you will find difficult.
>>
>>390023935
Kys, subhuman. Ds3 is best in series and I played all games in release order.
>>
>>390024154
> 300 lvl
> NG orphan
> duuuuh I BeAT hIM 1st TrY GuyZE
>>
File: 1481177887785.png (202KB, 534x513px) Image search: [Google]
1481177887785.png
202KB, 534x513px
>>390016739
Failure is the bridge to success. It's okay.
>>
>>390024198
If thats true then you must not have liked DeS, DS1 and DS2 because the ones after that aren't the same games (combat wise) at all. In the end its all just subjective anyway, but you cant really argue that the combat in 3 had the same feel as it did in 1 and 2. Heck, even their butchering of poise is enough of a testament to that.
>>
>>390023990
people trying to kill asylum demon with the broken sword and then getting mad at dark souls for being unfair bullshit will never not be funny
>>
>>390024154
Kos and ludwig were pretty damn hard, whether you beat them first try or not.

Kos is just relentless in both his phases, and the additional moveset he has in his second phase can really fuck you up.

A no parry run of maria is still my favorite bb boss though. That, and its one of the boss fights where i dont have to spend minutes running back to the boss fog gate so i could enjoy the fight almost immediately again.
>>
>>390018463
>if you summon Gael you just upped her difficulty as opposed to fighting her alone
He really helps in 2nd phase though.
>>
>>390024345
I liked them in time, okay? DS was good in 2011, but since combat and bosses are improving with every game there's no way I chose nostalgia over progress.
>>
Seathe is still the most unfair fight of the whole series.

90% of people who didnt read any guides will probably die on the first encounter anyway.
>>
>>390024595

Not for me. He'd die every time, sometimes almost immediately.
>>
>>390024616
This, everytime this. I argue that BB is the best in the series followed by SoTFS tied in with DaS3.
>>
>>390023360
I struggled against Midir when I first encountered it, but then I decided to try treating it like a dragon in Monster Hunter. Killed it on my third attempt with little trouble.
Was a 10/10 fight, loved it.
>>
Gael's weak to Frost, right?
>>
>>390025092
Bleed too, if you believe the people posting here. I smacked him with Moonlight and sorcery anyway.
>>
File: Monster_Hunter.png (218KB, 704x596px) Image search: [Google]
Monster_Hunter.png
218KB, 704x596px
>>390025069
>>
>>390016739
Hardest thing about the boss is timing the cape dodge, other than that he is just your average roll and hit until he staggers.
>>
>>390025525
Go away Tigrex, you're a wyvern, not a dragon.
>>
>>390016954
I beat orphan after a few tries but I literally kept changing my stats over and over until I ran out of fingers to try and beat Gael and I failed
>>
>>390018351
I tried this strategy and it didn't work
You only have a window (in a glitch) where you climb a broken tower near the entrance. That's the only way you have enough time to toxic mist him and storyteller staff him to death because without it he is usually always floating in the air or moving very fast away from the initial area
>>
File: latest[1].jpg (797KB, 1600x2160px) Image search: [Google]
latest[1].jpg
797KB, 1600x2160px
>>390016739
>implying that the hardest boss in the game
I'll give you a hint, ITS ME, MEEE!!!!

Joking aside, it really is me, that glitch that let you invade people when they were fighting bosses was hilarious, No one was allowed to beat midir If I could help it.
>>
File: pinwheel-large.jpg (55KB, 600x338px) Image search: [Google]
pinwheel-large.jpg
55KB, 600x338px
>>390016739
LITERALLY impossible, I made it through every single piece of Souls content just to be stopped by the absolute final boss because he's COMPLETE BULLSHIT

Fuck this game
Fuck Fromsoft
Fuck you
>>
>>390027167
>wait three hours to get summoned as the boss
>it's a gangbang of three Havel users with PRKGS
>>
>>390023913
Yeah, you just suck.
>>
>>390027395
It's feast or famine
>get summoned into fight a lone guy
>laugh

Should've of nerfed you a little more but givin you an extra painted guardian for each summon.
Thread posts: 101
Thread images: 12

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.