[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who/what are they?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 4

File: destiny-2-pyramid-ships.jpg (52KB, 618x412px) Image search: [Google]
destiny-2-pyramid-ships.jpg
52KB, 618x412px
Who/what are they?
>>
>flying pyramids
wow that new assassins creed must really be something
>>
WE
>>
It's The Darkness.
>>
>>390001009

Dey is space kangz
>>
>>390001009
An unknown alien species that seeks to destroy humanity? The story/lore of Destiny is fucking trash. Bungie lost their touch after the Halo trilogy.
>>
Diet Borg.
>>
You know the rules
>>
>>390001009
Goa'ulds
>>
>>390001009
They're literally the forces of the darkness
Like not allies/servants like the Hive but constructs/manifestations of the actual entity called the Darkness
Hopefully with the traveler active again we can see their light equivalents since guardians are the light equivalent of the Hive
>>
>>390001309
Lower your shields and surrender your ghosts. We will add your biological and technological distinctiveness to our own. Your culture will adapt to service us. Resistance is futile.
>>
>>390001490
Ok, so then who came and BTFO humanity then if it wasn't the darkness?
>>
>>390001009
I assumed it was some vex mothership
>>
>>390001009
french aliens
>>
As long as we get some new enemy designs. The Taken being reskins was lazy as fuck
>>
File: The_Enemy_Within.jpg (49KB, 628x351px) Image search: [Google]
The_Enemy_Within.jpg
49KB, 628x351px
>>390001009
space gods that live in heads
>>
>>390001009
Gong on Bungie's running theme of each faction's superboss coming in a giant ship with an armada, I'd guess that its probably the Vex's turn this time.
>>
>>390001009
they is space kangs
>>
File: khaak_m3.jpg (17KB, 276x246px) Image search: [Google]
khaak_m3.jpg
17KB, 276x246px
They're obviously the bad dudes from X2
>>
>>390002000
The darkness and traveler/light god inside the traveler are parallels that can only exist at the same time. When the darkness btfo humanity and the Traveler comitted sudoku and went dormant the darkness and its forces did as well. Humanity was already pretty fucked by that point and Crota and his hive kept up the fight as well. The cabal, fallen, and vex only made shit worse
>>
>>390001009
French
>>
>>390001452
The GOOLD race
>>
>>390001009
Dey iz kangz
>>
DYSON
>>
File: The_Evil_Council.jpg (28KB, 620x260px) Image search: [Google]
The_Evil_Council.jpg
28KB, 620x260px
>>
The evil council...they're.....French....
>>
>>390001009
W'rkncacnter.
>>
Can I pirate this yet?
>>
Will Oryx come back? I mean we didn't technically kill him and the Taken are still around
>>
>>390002649
>Pirating an always online game from Battle.net no less

It won't happen
>>
>>390003050

The whole point of the King's Fall raid was killing Oryx for good.

He's gone.
>>
>>390003467
He kinda just floats off though
>>
>>390003050
He never left. He's still alive and conscious in Touch of Malice continuing to kill things including the guardian holding him. By Sword Logic he won
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.