[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I NEVER FELT LIKE

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 43
Thread images: 1

File: 1504905799895.png (75KB, 581x330px) Image search: [Google]
1504905799895.png
75KB, 581x330px
Why the hell does p3p even exist?
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=atMNt84cq-U
>>
It's fun and lot of people might never have played P3 if not for the portable version, myself included.
>>
>>389992787

So retards who can't into tactics and/or started with P4 don't give up in frustration.

Damn shame P3P exists and makes the possibility of a Golden-like upgrade very unlikely.
>>
>>389993182
>tactics
>FES

lmao, have you ever played a game with actual tactics before?
>>
>>389993182
I wonder why still people want an ultimate version of p3. We already got fes, what content is exclusive to p3p? Excluding all the social links only avilable to femc
>>
>>389992787
Is the answer worth playing?
>>
>>389993402
Some general quality-of-life improvements here and there would be nice.
>>
>>389993402
>We already got fes, what content is exclusive to p3p?

Vincent from Catherine, also excluding FeMC is excluding a major reason to play the game. I've done both runs and the FeMC route is genuinelly better.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3-2mNfAO-WQ
>>
>>389993402
An engine update would be nice. I'd love to see the P3 cast in the P5 style.

Also maybe flesh out S. links more so you can romance/friend girls. Also fix the story so there isn't like 6 months of nothing happening.
>>
>>389992787
I always wondered why P3P is so fucking expensive. I'm not gonna pay 30 fucking dollars for a game that old that i've already beaten once before on ps2.
>>
>>389994241
Yeah, that would be awesome but absolutely impossible. Atlus doesn't have a ton of money to justify a remake of a game that came out 10 years ago only to appeal to a small niche.
By following this logic they would remake p4 since it well sell better
>>
>>389994119
Currently playing catherine, that was quite a neat reference.
>>
>>389994119
> I've done both runs and the FeMC route is genuinelly better.
It should've been better considering what it was attempting to add, pretty much all the new s.links sucked though. Between that and the inferior music I'd argue that the Vincent cameo might actually be the most standout non-gameplay addition.
>>
>>389994854
>only to appeal to a small niche.
I'm convinced most modern Personafags haven never played P3, actually.
>>
>>389995225
>inferior music

fukkin see me outside m8
>>
>>389995273
Yep, before the boom of popularity that p5 gave to the series, p4 was the most popular one.
>>
>>389995273
That's why /v/ loves P3 - it's the most contrarian option
>>
>>389992787
So that I can actually win battles because my autistic party member wont cast status magic.
>>
>>389992787
I"M NOT A PRINCESS is and always will be the best battle theme
>>
>>389995273
Then why do they keep screaming for a female option?
>>
>>389995467
And before P4, P3 was the popular one. Can we just accept that the series has only improved in quality and popularity?

I think P5 will definitely be the peak. Either Atlus won't make another one or we'll all be too old and jaded by the time it comes out.
>>
>>389995528
Nope, the most contrarian would be revelations or p2
>>
>>389995528
You mean P1.
>>
>>389993182
FES fans are always the most delusional. I've never seen any RPG fans so in love with the idea of not being able to control your party members.
>>
For people like me who wanted to play it in class or during lunch time and be ostracized by all my other classmates
>>
>>389995675
I obviously have no numbers, but I feel that while P3 did bring in a core fanbase to nu-Persona, it was P4 that caused the brand to explode in popularity. There's a reason Atlus milked P4 for the better part of a decade.
>>
>>389995675
P3 didn't have that big of a fanbase the time it came out. When p4 came out the series became "mainstream" and popular to the public.
>>
>>389992787
yeah i wonder why p3p is shit

ps2 version is better in every single way for first tiem playthrough

p3p is for meme female playthrough and thats it, they dumbed down the game so hard and removed shit lmao
>>
>>389995738
>p3pfags still not get that controlling only the mc is a specific game design choiche to enphatize the focus on mc
>>
>>389995738
The AI control sucks, P3P has it's own issues too with it being too easy. On the other hand FES is also pretty easy if you bother with Tactics at all. Battle system is shit in 3 all around really.
>>
>>389995689
>>389995701
In terms of nu-persona, P3 will always be /v/'s favorite
>>
>>389995828
I didn't play p3p because I played the original P3 (yeah, not even FES), but maybe it's because the AI can't fuck you over?
>>
>>389995934
You mean P5.

>We still have daily Makoto threads
>>
>>389995894
More like they just made a shitty battle system. No matter how much "muh immersion" justification you put into it, shit is shit
>>
>>389995738
Maybe I just didn't have retarded party members, but i t was never a problem for me. The party members always seemed to use the move I'd use in their situation, so elemental attacks on their turn and sometimes healing. It was just never an issue for me.
>>
>>389996929
I think that people that blame the ai are the ones who didn't even play the game or can't into tactics.
>>
>>389996929
I can understand people not liking the AI, but on the other hand I don't understand why anyone had a problem with it. They always did what I wanted them to aside from the early game.
>>
>>389996651
Suuure. Cause making a game where you can control every party member was a difficul thing, right? It wasn't on purpose, hell no.
>>
>>389992937
A lot of people haven't played still haven't played P3 due to the portable version
>>
>>389995401
he's right, you know.
>>
>>389993182
The game that gives you no control over teammates in battle, takes tactics.
>>
>>389996929
Honestly I enjoyed it because it forced me to plan an entire round of combat in advance rather than just choosing the best option as it came around. That, and learning the quirks of each party member since they all responded slightly differently to the same situations because of their different skill loadouts
>>
>>389995619
Maybe if you have shit taste.
Thread posts: 43
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.