[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I'm about to buy this game, /v/

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 1

File: steinsgate.jpg (246KB, 640x960px) Image search: [Google]
steinsgate.jpg
246KB, 640x960px
I'm not a weeaboo but my friend told me this game is really good and has a nice story, since it's on sale, I'm seriously thinking about buying it, should I?
>>
just watch the anime instead
>>
no, just watch it on youtube
>>
>>389987086
if you do decide to do it, remember:
http://sonome.dareno.me/projects/sghd.html
>>
If the VN format doesn't interest you, then watch the anime. It's good.
>>
>>389987086
I highly recommend you watch Steins;Gate. The first half might be slow but it's worth it because the second half is amazing. Then play Steins;Gate 0 after.
>>
Tbqh watch the anime
>>
>>389987086
It's pretty good, don't watch the anime though. One of the characters does something really out of character and you miss out on all the other endings than the true end. You're best off watching it afterwards
Also Kurisu looks pretty retarded in the anime
>>
VN's that have no gameplay are not worth playing.

Especially steins gate where it's too anime stereotypical
>>
>>389987086
Play Chaos;Head first to apreciate the little references like the Songs of Chaos trophy
also because it's pretty good
>>
>>389987086
First decide wether you want to read the VN or watch the anime.
Benefits of the anime: You get to see all the little details of how the characters move and much more details in how Akihabara looks
Benefits of the VN: There is a ton more content. There's like 6 different endings that are all worth getting. Loads more dialogue. There's more great humor, and the sad parts are sadder because the VN is from the PoV of Kyouma so you can see what he is thinking at all times.
After either, read 0
>>
>>389987086
>reading an anime picture book
Please have some dignity. I know I'm saying this on a vidya game board on a Filipino flyfishing forum but still don't do it.
>>
>>389987545
>One of the characters does something really out of character
?
>>
Play 999 instead.

No weaboo bullshit and it's interactive
>>
>>389987926
He is probably talking about Braun, can't think of anyone else that acts drastically different.
That said OP should play/read the VN, looks nicer and actually getting to know what Okabe is thinking adds so much to the story.
>>
>>389987086
>Reading a Chinese picture book
>Not a weeaboo
Whatever helps you sleep at night, weeaboo
>>
>>389987350
I played a visual novel once on the DS called Time Hollow and I really, really liked it. I also read that the anime is not as good as the visual novel because it hides some informations.
>>
>>389987926
Braun kills MOEka for being a traitor which made no sense
>>
>>389988597
I forgot about that wtf
>>
>>389987182
>>389987230
>>389987250

Ladies and Gentlemen, /v/ in a nutshell.
>>
Play the VN because you get Okabe's inner monologue.
>>
>>389989503
21pbp
>>
>>389988597
>>389988874
how do you think there was a connection to SERN at the lab in the first place?
>>
>>389990263
But he kills himself to save Moeka etc i nthe vn
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.