[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you want to see in Animal Crossing for Nintendo Switch?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 26
Thread images: 4

File: 1498633679682.jpg (151KB, 936x520px) Image search: [Google]
1498633679682.jpg
151KB, 936x520px
What do you want to see in Animal Crossing for Nintendo Switch?
>>
>>389985903
tfw whenever I post in these threads about my archipelago idea, I get no (you)s
>>
>>389985903
I want them to leave the major thing and do a completely new thing.

>>389985990
I promise a (you) if it's good.
>>
File: 1497982705706.jpg (443KB, 1600x898px) Image search: [Google]
1497982705706.jpg
443KB, 1600x898px
The Skyrim of BOTW of Animal Crossing
>>
i wanna fuck that dog
>>
>>389986138
>Giant country side
>Villagers are spread out and generally less interactive
>Now have to cook and eat to survive
>Stamina meter
>All tools have durability and you have to constantly craft new ones after every 5th butterfly or fish
>>
>>389986138
unironically this
>>
>>389985903
I want Isabelle to get the fuck out, I don't like her as the franchise mascot.
>>
I want to be able to hang out with my villager bros
>>
>>389985903
Another new leaf with the creative freedom of happy home designer
>>
>>389985903
lots of waifu material
>>
File: 1493844948447.jpg (38KB, 1750x315px) Image search: [Google]
1493844948447.jpg
38KB, 1750x315px
>>389986318
No one cares what you like
>>
The option to use your location so the game follows your IRL weather/time.

Outside of that I just want Isabelle, Digby, and more of those limited Nintendo themed decorations.
>>
Hedgehog villagers.
>>
>>389986318
Don't talk bad about my wife.
>>
F A R M I N G
A
R
M
I
N
G
>>
>>389986506
>The option to use your location so the game follows your IRL weather/time.

If this were the case then my town would never get snow. Pass.
>>
>>389986763
I'd love it but they won't to that, more garden options to decorate are likely tho
>>
>>389986506
More townsfolk interactions and the ability to turn on resetti before you start the town instead of having to sink hundreds of thousands of bells just for the right for him to yell at you.
>>
>>389986125
I just want to be able to have a large island, along with multiple other islands, maybe 5, connected by the ocean and a boat that you can manually operate to get to them, but you're only allowed to own them when you've spent a lot of money to purchase them, then further money to build at most 2-3 large bridges to connect to them, as to not make the boat useless
also being able to maybe change shit around so you can have multiple seasons, kinda like with the tropical island being summer all year in New Leaf
maybe an ordinance system where you can change seasons on each island, although I feel like that may make the game way too easy
other than that, I just want HHD settings to decorate houses/gardens and a huge space so that you can decorate your entire town and your villagers can have their own gardens too, without too much space being taken up
also fuck the rolling pin perspective, just give it the same perspective as any other generic 3D game and make the slingshot interesting, having to actually aim to take down balloons and the ability to climb trees would be cooler, making them able to make the trees bigger
imagine about 5 more sizes for the trees to grow, having to wait a full week for the trees to become huge
and the whole boat thing, I guess it would just be useful for fishing and there'd be more options and being able to jump off with your wetsuit whenever you want and having friends board it too, with them being able to leap off or fish whenever they want to
and the ability to customise said boat
>>
>>389986825
Notice how he said option dipshit, learn to read.
>>
>>389986825

Yeah, just an option. I imagine it would probably work better for whatever smartphone abortion they'll slap the AC name on.

>>389987051

Yeah, I'd love more townsfolk stuff. New Leaf was just such a breath of fresh air for me. I hated the Wii and DS ones so much. Sucks that Nintendo is in the business of charging for ROMs so the GC iteration is still one of my favorite ever because I have my basement full of NES games stashed away
>>
File: 1502603164473.jpg (467KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1502603164473.jpg
467KB, 1280x720px
>>389985903
wheres ankha in that pic
>>
>>389987358
It's an okay idea, I guess. But I feel that it would become tedious to go from an island to another if you only have the boat or a long bridge. A fast travel would be ncie.
>>
Better ways to forcibly put undesireable villagers into camps or otherwise solve the problem of their presence.
>>
Its existence.

Aside from that, more intuitive options for mayoring like actual pathways, maybe some control over where neighbor's houses can be built, and new areas to travel to.
Thread posts: 26
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.