[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

What do you want to see from Metroid 5?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 11
Thread images: 1

File: IMG_20170824_145556.jpg (87KB, 700x464px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_20170824_145556.jpg
87KB, 700x464px
What do you want to see from Metroid 5?
>>
>>389984346
Playable male Samus
>>
>feeling of isolation
>exploration
>non-intrusive story/lore presented through scans

so basically a normal fucking Metroid game
>>
>>389984346
high-cut bikini Samus
>>
>>389984346
Not this
>>
>>389984346
It to not exist to spite the pathetic women obsessed retards that flock to this franchise.
>>
>>389984648
Want a male lead too, but only if it's a separate campaign.

>>389984346
Only if the GF are the de-facto villains.
>>
I'm glad Nintendo decided not to go for the Samus mutation idea where Samus mutations dictated where she would venture to next.
>>
>>389986595
Girls like Zelda hell of a lot more than they do Metroid.

I think it's because Samus is intimidatingly attractive. Remember that woman who kept changing Samus' Wikipedia article to make her trans?
>>
>>389986963
Was this ever their actual plan? Sakamoto decided pretty early on that Samus is completely back to normal at the end of Fusion, despite how boring that is.
>>
>>389987148
Someone in another thread said something about Dread's documents leaking back in 2005 on 4Chan and Nintendo were deleting the threads that post the file. In the file, it stated that in the games Samus's upgrades were mutations that decide where she should go next. If Samus didn't want to go into a certain area, she would go for another mutation. That guy could be wrong so take that with a grain of salt.
Thread posts: 11
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.