[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

No More Heroes

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 19
Thread images: 2

File: s-l1000.jpg (125KB, 700x804px) Image search: [Google]
s-l1000.jpg
125KB, 700x804px
I've been wanting to play this game, is it okay with a controller or should I get motion controls?
>>
>>389981974
motion controls is how it's meant to be played
that said I had a lot of fun with it even with regular controller
>>
Motion is slightly better in my opinion, but in no way is it worth the extra money if you only have the regular controller
>>
>>389981974
Play on Wii
>>
>>389981974
PS3 version is buggy as shit
>>
>>389982647
>>389982691
Oh ok
I could probably borrow a wii for it
What was wrong with the PS3 version?
>>
Never played it on Wii. I got the PS3 version and man this thing is probably the worst thing I've played in years. I wouldn't recommend it. I'm even more confused how NMH became popularity which this atrocious gameplay.
>>
>>389983461
doesn't run as well and removes licensed music.
>>
>>389983665

Because Travis is the kind of parody of weebs who think they're cool that caused said group of weebs to love him.
>>
>>389983665
it's definitely a style over substance kind of game, but the style is admittedly very cool. suda games aren't exactly known for prioritizing gameplay anyways.
>>
File: IMG_4033.jpg (882KB, 2895x1701px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_4033.jpg
882KB, 2895x1701px
>>389981974
>One thing I want to say is for all the young gamers out there who maybe haven’t experienced No More Heroes yet. I want you to go into your parents’ closet or the garage or wherever it might be hiding, and pull out their old Wii. Go somewhere they sell used games and buy No More Heroes 1 and 2 for the Wii. Not for the PlayStation, but for Wii because the original games that Grasshopper made are the ones that came out on the Wii. Go get the hardware, go get those games, and experience going like this [gestures to imitate swinging Wii Remote]! Then go to town and rub one out [gestures suggestively] and really get into the game! Really fully experience the game and immerse yourself into the world of No More Heroes and look forward to this new one coming out too.

-Suda51, interview with NintendoLife
>>
>>389984468
this guy seems cool
>>
>>389984468
I'm so excited for Suda to return to directing. Video games need him now more than ever.
>>
>>389981974
I liked the PS3 version more than Wii version except recharging the saber is more natural on Wii and you do it a lot.
>>
I'm playing through NMH right now and I don't get the appeal of it. I just beat Destroy-Man and I realized the game is just 50% grind-fest 50% mash A. Does it get any better?
>>
>>389985389
probably not. if you don't like the style, humor and boss battles it's just not for you.
>>
There's nothing wrong with buying it and playing it without motion controls if you already bought and played it on the Wii. The only thing that's actually wrong with it is that they removed some of the music for some reason.
>>
how's the ps3 version? I almost bought it on ebay some time's ago
>>
>>389985706
I like the style of it, but wheres the humor. I guess you mean how a weeb who lives in a hotel full of loli figures is one of the world's greatest assassins, but other than that I don't see much. The boss-battles are good but when it takes 2 hours to get there its not really worth it in a payoff of 10 minutes.
Thread posts: 19
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.