[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

These are the only good Final Fantasy games.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 3

These are the only good Final Fantasy games.
>>
>>389981571
Take out x and add ix
>>
>opinions
>>
>>389981636
Perhaps.
>>
>4,5,6,7,8,9,10,12,T

fixed
>>
7 was the only good one lad.
>>
All the SNES ones are good and 7 is fine.
>>
>>389981571
>4
i will never understand why people even consider this among the best

its incredibly forgettable, and the combat is braindead

at least 5 had a job class system

at least 6 had an amazing story

at least 7 was immensly fun

at least 9 was comfy

at least 10 had the best combat

at least 12 required thought
>>
>>389982265
> 10 best combat
>12 required thought
That's hilariously cute.
>>
>>389981571
IV and X are my favorites but V and VI are up there too and also all FF games are good
>>
IV was objectively a step back from the NES games.
>>
File: 1485986798524.png (3MB, 1600x900px) Image search: [Google]
1485986798524.png
3MB, 1600x900px
>>389981571
No, the only genuinely good offline mainline FF games are 5, 6, 7, 10, 12.
8 and 9 are extremely flawed, but some may enjoy them too. I personally started with 9 and i love it to death but now i grew up, replayed it and even nostalgia googles can't hide huge flaws in game design and plot.

11 and 14 both good too, but you need time investment and more money. Chains of Promatia and Heavensward have one of the best FF stories, both surpass garbage like 13 trilogy and 15.
If you want try them be wary:
14 good if you don't want to deal with other people, everything outside of hardcore endgame content can be completed by pressing "match me with randoms"
11 on the other hand is more of the oldschool game, you need to communicate a lot and in general this game is waaay less casual friendly
>>
File: Final Fantasy brain activity.jpg (271KB, 854x1198px) Image search: [Google]
Final Fantasy brain activity.jpg
271KB, 854x1198px
Reminder.
>>
>>389981571
4 Is fucking trash from any possible point of view, you dumb parroting memester.
>>
incorrect
FF3,4,5,6,7, maybe 9 (those slowdowns almost kill me), 10, 11, 12, and MAYBE 14. That's not including the amazing spinoffs.

All you larpers who pretend there was only a few good ff games should kill yourselves.
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.