[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

This is the faces of Blizzcon 2017 Do you know any of them?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

This is the faces of Blizzcon 2017
Do you know any of them?
>>
>>389980151
>token black guy
>jewess with neon hair
>some unfunny cuck as the comic relief

I AM HYPE AS FUCK
>>
>same hosts since like year 2000
yeah?
>>
>>389980212
Are they an official trio? I see this group everywhere these days
>>
WE
>>
>>389980151
No, I couldn't tell you who they were even if you gave me a chance at 1 million bucks
>>
>>389980151
Why are Jewish whores so common in gaming industry?
>>
>>389980151
Thumbnail made me think the girl in the middle was Miranda Cosgrove.
>>
>>389980151
Never thought I'd say I missed the days when the dorito pope and that one asian chick did the streams and that one comedian hosted the contests where he had no idea how to pronounce all the different names of characters and shit.
>>
File: 1494720736341.jpg (56KB, 645x773px) Image search: [Google]
1494720736341.jpg
56KB, 645x773px
>black male white female white male

We really nailed that diversity everyone is always talking about
>>
>>389980151
That 3rd guy was on Attack of the Show a few times I think.
>>
>>389980585
Maybe, if her teenager self from iCarly never hit puberty. Have you seen her lately?
>>
>>389980585
No shitlord, it's a Michele Morrow, she's a host, actor, producer, and prominent personality in the nerd world. Most recently, she and her friend Jesse Cox co-created Good Game, a six-episode YouTube Red Original series (produced by Dan Harmon) that follows a misfit esports team trying to compete against the biggest orgs on the scene. Michele also hosted a daily esports show for Bleacher Report and has worked for Nerdist, ESPN2, Geek & Sundry, Polaris, Sony, and more. You can also catch her as the voice of Alleria Windrunner in Hearthstone and talking about her love for World of Warcraft in Looking For Group and Unlocked: The World of Games Revealed.
>>
>>389980151
Whoa! LCD Soundsystem went into game industry
>>
>>389980852
Wow thank you Mr. Shill-san
>>
>>389980865
Everyone knows there's only one thing James Murphy likes more than music, and it's Overwatch(tm)
>>
>>389980829
All I know is that she still cute.
>>
>>389980852
I wonder how many dicks she sucked to get there.
Women are a failure in gaming. They literally never created anything good in this industry.
>>
>>389980151
>Luke Cage
>Jessica Jones
>Danny Rand

okay
>>
>>389980852
>she and her friend Jesse Cox co-created Good Game
I might watch it now because Jesse has his name on it. One of the few guys that isn't complete cancer.
But Crendor's still cooler
>>
File: e42.png (331KB, 600x431px) Image search: [Google]
e42.png
331KB, 600x431px
>>389980151
>No Metzen
>>
>>389981439
He left blizzard after wod launch
>>
>>389981487
Overwatch*
>>
>>389981487
>Implying that should stop the guy who has infinite time and money from showing up and stealing the show
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8nKCKq0vpRU

Recognized one of them because of this
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.