[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 20
Thread images: 3

REALLY MAKES YOU THINK
>>
Yes there are a lot of people in China
>>
Who's the purple line, Japan?
>>
>>389979187
europe moron
>>
>Chinese players overpopulate a game
Looks like they found exploits.
>>
>>389979058
As China’s share increases, naturally the rest will decrease. That’s how percentages work.
>>
bot farmers LOL
>>
>>389979058
>people literally farm and use bots to get rare skirts worth 300+$
GOTY right there kek
>>
File: 1502682359466.gif (797KB, 844x475px) Image search: [Google]
1502682359466.gif
797KB, 844x475px
>>389979604
Can you wear skirts in this game?
>>
SHOW ME WHAT ALL THE COLOURS REPRESENT YOU PIECE OF GARBAGE
>>
>>389979719
yeah, that's why it sold so well
>>
File: 1394280238716.png (29KB, 633x758px) Image search: [Google]
1394280238716.png
29KB, 633x758px
>>389979280
NO!! FUCK YOU!! SHUT UP!!

PUBG IS FINALLY FALLING INTO OBSCURITY!!
>>
>>389979187
Japan has taste. They're too busy playing patrician waifu panty pedophile sims to bother with this shit.
>>
>People still in denial about the game being filled with shitty bots
>>
>>389979950
It's actually got some traction in Japan but I doubt it will last for too long. I would imagine they see these chinese bots more than the US, assuming pubg has sensible matchmaking
>>
>>389979058
>U.S. actually has taste

Who woulda thought.
>>
>>389980359
It's percentages of the playerbase so as more Chinese bots are "playing" the game all the other lines will decline
>>
is battlegrounds first game that consider chinks as playerbase in its statistics?
>>
>>389980653
Most of WoWs playerbase is Chinese too. Their paymodel is different too, their playtime only goes down when they are online

Guess what the different paymodel does to the playerbase number
>>
The Chinese players aren't bots, they talk, and they clearly commit human error and have really shitty strategy usually, almost like they just want to die and leave the game

And a lot just AFK

They're so poor they play and idle in this game for income

You weebs need to stop underestimating how much of a disease chinks are
Thread posts: 20
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.