[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>create aesthetic, theme-appropriate sciency plasma gun with

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 23
Thread images: 3

File: DX3_Plasma_Rifle.jpg (163KB, 900x563px) Image search: [Google]
DX3_Plasma_Rifle.jpg
163KB, 900x563px
>create aesthetic, theme-appropriate sciency plasma gun with the potential to be a really fun weapon
>make it drop one hour away from the end of the game
>>
Based on the amount of orange I'm assuming this is DX MD
>>
>>389978473
Dont forget
>It's shit compared to one of the starter weapons in the game
>>
>>389978627
DXHR actually
You get plasma rifle in the Jaron fight I think
>>
>>389978713
Yes, and the only thing you can defend picking it up for are turrets in Panchaea, and even those are piss east to circumvent without any firepower.
>>
>>389978473
I didn't really like the way this looked, actually. Looks like it belongs in Mass Effect, not a cyberpunk setting in the 2020s. Especially since it's supposed to be in a prototype stage at this point.
>>
>>389979132
>how come the illuminati can arm their mercs with advanced weapons?
>>
>>389979582
But when they did it in 25 years later it was somehow still a secret advanced prototype available only to the Illuminati that looked less advanced than this.
>>
>>389978648
>can get a badass revolver that shoots grenade bullets
why would you ever anything else
>>
>>389980039
Mah nigga
>>
>you get the best weapons at the start of the game
What other games do this?
>>
>>389978713
I don't remember this weapon at all, but to be fair I barely remember anything about the game
>>
>>389980165
dead space
>>
>>389980039
Because the 10mm Headshotter will carry you effortlessly all the way to Panchea
>>
>>389978627
>DX
tuo teg
>>
>>389980304
>TFW using x-ray vision to line up a headshot with flechette ammo and then shooting him from around the wall
>>
>>389980303
Assault Rifle is way better, its not as cool but the game becomes ez mode if you just stock up on ammo for it and blast your way through any opposition.
>>
>>389980165
Halo CE
>>
File: Machinepistol-upgraded.png (858KB, 1280x1024px) Image search: [Google]
Machinepistol-upgraded.png
858KB, 1280x1024px
>>389978473
>want to fully mod and us the machine pistol
>it does shit damage on any difficulty that isn't easy

Why did you make it so cool looking and easy to find ammo for goddamn it
>>
>>389980039
resistance 3 ending ?????
>>
File: 1474388371746.gif (2MB, 255x164px) Image search: [Google]
1474388371746.gif
2MB, 255x164px
>Want to play HR Lethal because the guns look cool and are fun to shoot
>Less XP
>Kill Takedowns alert everyone nearby
>Difficulty is about the same besides boss fights being easier
>Less Inventory space because larger weapons and less reliance on takedowns
>>
>>389981410
Just do a non-lethal run to get it out of your system, then NG+ a lethal one.
>>
>>389981410
>lethal
>same difficulty
nigga what?

non-lethal isn't difficult or anything, but you actually have to think about how to clear a room for 30 seconds.

lethal is just mindlessly blowing everyone away with a revolver and your super powers
Thread posts: 23
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.