[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

M+K Adapters

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 1

File: ps4-010043-05.jpg (378KB, 2000x2000px) Image search: [Google]
ps4-010043-05.jpg
378KB, 2000x2000px
Looking to get an adaptor for my ps4, I feel like I've leaned all I can with controller and the deadzones are starting to get to me. Looking for the best adaptor + keyboard set up

>INB4 Buy a PC, all I play is Overwatch and FFXIV I have no reason to get a PC
>>
>>389978032
you posted it
>>
>>389978032
>I've leaned all I can with controller
You're playing a game not training to be a stealth archer assassin.
>>
>>389978109
People say the titan 1 is pretty solid too
>>
>>389978032
isn't this basically cheating lmao
>>
>>389978264
Get the Titan Two if you are considering that, but if it's console keyboard and mouse you are looking for, the XIM4 is the way to go.
>>
>>389979313
>Titan Two
I mean they do the same thing right? Xim is just more expensive
>>
>>389978032
Don't you get banned for this shit on Overwatch now
>>
>>389979515
Nah, Titan One has a bunch of limitations and is being deprecated.

XIM is actually made to use keyboard and mouse on console while those devices just have it as a feature. Extremely buggy on Titan devices and the like while the XIM handles it very well, with specific profiles for each games to smooth out some of the rough edges.

What shooter are you playing on console that won't be around on PC anyway?
>>
>>389979210
It is but they will deny it really hard, even though it's limited and not a true m+k it rapes people on controllers. Siege doesn't have auto aim on consoles so people with m+k basically have a massive unfair advantage. Now the people that use it will cry that m+k is supported but it's only going to be a few titles here and there on console and not fps since it completely trashes people using controllers. My friend plays exclusively on console and got one so I tried it out and it was just like beating on the mentally handicapped, sure you are limited in sensitivity but you can still out aim by such a huge margin all you have to do is not get shot in the back.
>>
>>389979564
Nah becuase you're emulating analog movements but just using a keyboard and mouse. So you get a giant thumbstick as you mouse pad now.

It's very hard to find out/discover being used via cheat software or what have you
>>
>>389979564
Blizzard tried pushing against microsoft and sony that people using this should be banned. They basically responded with "We don't fucking care, cry elsewhere"
>>
>>389979710
None. I just have no reason to buy a gaming PC. It just seems like a waste of money to me when I can just get a console and play the same games
>>
>>389978032
You don't have a PC at all ?
Because a piece of shit PC can run overwatch
>>
>>389979981
Fair enough. Just making sure you aren't being a piece of shit and abusing it for aim assist with a mouse for Destiny 2.

But yeah, everyone I've talked to has basically said it's XIM or nothing for the best mouse experience on console.
>>
>>389979992
I use Mac
>>
>>389980365
Full Patrician
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.