[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was he always laughing, nothing about a zombie apocalypse

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 17
Thread images: 2

File: IMG_7772.jpg (106KB, 1024x576px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7772.jpg
106KB, 1024x576px
Why was he always laughing, nothing about a zombie apocalypse as funny at all.
>>
He was a psychopath
>>
When the zombies came, everyone DIED.
>>
>>389973651
Best weapons
>>
is it nostalgia that makes the psychopaths better in the earlier games of the series?
>>
>>389973798
No, they were better. They had story and personality.
>>
>>389973798
Not at all, just replayed the PC version. Loved every minute of it. The cut scenes for them are the best in the series.
>>
File: Feels bad sis.png (150KB, 464x466px) Image search: [Google]
Feels bad sis.png
150KB, 464x466px
That old war veteran psycho made me sad.
>For me, the war never ended.
>>
>>389973961
>That survivor who had to watch and hear her infant being eaten alive.
>>
What went wrong? Why did the other Dead Rising games never reach the same level that the first one did?
>>
>>389973798
>is it nostalgia that makes the psychopaths better in the earlier games of the series?
Nope. 1 and 2 are still the best in the series. 4 is just garbage and 3 is bad, but has some good things about it.

Even the wii version was less shit than 4. honestly i found the wii version's gun system pretty neat.
>>
>>389973651
He said people used to laugh at him, but not anymore. He had to pick up the slack and maintain the level of laughter that would sustain him.
>>
>>389973961
And he had a great soundtrack. >>389974126
Capcom have DR2 to the B teams.
>>
>>389974126
The game industry's culture towards video games changed.
>>
>>389974126
I want to chalk it up to them not using MT Framework for the following DRs. Like there's just some old school roughness to the feel of the first one that makes it better than the rest, I dunno, it's hard to explain. It also was more challenging, the setting was better and the campy and horror mixed better, plus it had a bit of that Japan charm that 2 didn't have.
>>
>>389973798
The best psychopaths are from 1 (Adam, Cliff, Steven), but it also had some boring ones, like the sniper family.
>>
>>389974738
>Not listing the inmates

WELL
Thread posts: 17
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.