[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

FUCK THIS GAME

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

File: header.jpg (23KB, 460x215px) Image search: [Google]
header.jpg
23KB, 460x215px
FUCK THIS GAME
>>
>>389973013
rude
>>
>>389973013
get gud
>>
>>389973013
Thats not a game. It's a 20 minute reality check.
>>
>Anon you didn't reply 50 nanoseconds after I sent you a message, why are you ignoring, seriously you're a fucking cunt howcouldyoudothattome
>>
>>389973178
That's the second one.
>>
>>389973178
>>389973802
Emily is worst girl.
WORST GIRL.
>>
File: 1504437100292.jpg (128KB, 720x960px) Image search: [Google]
1504437100292.jpg
128KB, 720x960px
>>389973802
there's two of them?
>>
>>389974052
Yes. The one you described is Emily is away too.
>>
>>389973898
Agreed. At first I kinda disliked Evelyn because she seemed a little like a slut but by the end of it she was best girl by far.
>>
>>389974170
I'm not >>389973178 But I'm still surprised there's a second one.
>>
>>389973013
I played this thinking i'd be looking through rose tinted glasses into my highschool years but all I was reminded of was how much I hate women.
>>
>>389974273
Oh well, it's not like these games are hard to make.

>>389974315
Play through the second one, it's much better.
>>
>>389973013
i showed you my dick answer me
>>
>>389974447
That's the one I played
>>
holy fucking shit someone made a game about my fucking life, how did they know her name?
>>
>>389973178
>ANON HOW DARE YOU CHANGE YOUR OPINION OVER SOMETHING YOU SAID 3 YEARS AGO
>I CAN'T BELIEVE YOU MANIPULATED ME
>OUR RELATIONSHIP IS A LIE
Fuck Emily honestly, but fuck Evelyn for being such a dramatic fucking cow
>>
>>389975082

playing this game right now. fuck emily, im trolling her so goddamn hard right now.
>>
Hit and quit Emily. That's all she's good for. Get her good and liquored then fuck her brains out and cum in her hair. She won't claim it's rape because she wants it. She's genuinely a shallow uninteresting whore though, and the shit game she's playing with you and her ex is awful.
>>
>>389975684
can u actually fucc her in the game?
>>
>>389976321
Yes and she gets all moody asking if that was your plan and if you got her drunk to do that even though she was all fucking gung-ho about it

NOTHING OF VALUE WAS LOST
>>
fuck this cunt, fuck brad

is the second game worth $5?
>>
>>389973013
>game
>>
i've been trying to get into hip hop because it's your favorite. and i found a song thats like halfway there
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eOyfebWv4Ns

I actually really liked this 'game'. Shallow but it hits that nostalgia button right where I want it to. Floe going through it is pretty funny too.
>>
>you chose to end the conversation

you're goddamn right I did
>>
i can't believe any of you autists actually enjoyed this dogshit

most cringe inducing writing i've observed in a while
>>
>>389976856
Depends if you were frustrated with the original given that it's impossible to get with Emily. Unlike the first game that gives you three bad endings, the second game lets you choose between two girls and lets you have good endings for either of them.
>>
>>389977275
I'm sorry that it hit too close for you anon.
>>
wht gaem?
>>
>>389977275

honestly it's pretty relatable and somewhat accurate compared to an odd relationship i had with a girl named emily in highschool/college, fucking weird to me someone made a game like this
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.