[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

are sigma games worth picking up?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 1

are sigma games worth picking up?
>>
>>389969154
I can't recommend them over NGB and NG2 on 360
But if you're completely oblivious to the differences, yeah go for it
>>
>>389969154
of course, they are pretty great

there are differences between the original 2 and sigma 2, but both are worth playing, so go play it

just today I got sigma 1 after having finished sigma 2
jesus fucking christ, it feels clunky as hell, but I'm sure that it must be because I haven't unlocked many moves and can't combo for shit compared to endgame sigma 2

however, for now I can say for sure that sigma 2 felt more fluid
>>
>>389969154
if you only have a ps3 then Sigma games are the next best thing. I got the trilogy last week and I'm enjoying it so far.
>>
>>389971259
>the trilogy
>that includes sigma 3
I'm so sorry
>>
We really need a proper sequel to NGB and NG2.
>>
>>389969154
if you dont have an old xbox/360, get ninja gaiden sigma 1

only get sigma 2 if you already have ninja gaiden 2 360 and want to see how its different
>>
>>389971897
bullshit man, you make it sound like sigma 2 is fucking garbage
>>
>>389971747
don't be. If it was original 3 I'd understand. The later story levels are downright awful but going from purple mist in Sigma 2 to overkill gore dismemberment in RE is making my dick hard. I totally get the criticism that it doesn't deserve the Ninja Gaiden name though.
>>
>>389969154

> plebstation 3 version
>>
>>389972493
Nice bait.
>>
>>389969154
Sigma 1 is good but black is the better version of the game because the Rachel segments plays so bad. Sigma 2 is playable but compared to NG2 on 360 it feels like shit due to the amount of enemies barraging you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VDAiYc_sy8A
>>
>>389973379
I played both 2 and sigma 2
that video is correct, but that doesn't mean you right to say sigma 2 is shit because the author literally nitpicked the worst change, the rest of the levels are good
come on senpai, he even says in the annotations that chapter 11/14 is the most glaring difference
>>
>>389973123
>"THIS IS FUCKING SHIT!"
>not its not
>"b-bait!"
you hypocrite
are you fucking real
>>
>>389973663
well to me at least it. exceptions maybe.
>>
Why the fuck can't they just port Ninja Gaiden black to PC. I'm not one to beg for ports but fuck, I can't be assed to hook up my 360 for the one game I want to play on it.
>>
>>389969154
Why can't they port Ninja Gaiden Black to PC already? I'm not one to beg for ports but fuck, I can't be assed to hook up my 360 for the one game I want to play on it.
>>
>tfw will never get the coop challenges done
>>
>>389969154
no, they're too fuckin linear and scripted.
>>
>>389973738
Not the same guy dumbass
>>
>>389975218
>I can't be assed to hook up my 360 for the one game I want to play on it
How difficult would this even be, man? I had to dig up my 360 to play Nier before Automata came out. Took me five minutes, for what is now one of my favorite games.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.