[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why was he standing there?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 16
Thread images: 3

File: Oh_hai_sexy.jpg (985KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
Oh_hai_sexy.jpg
985KB, 1920x1080px
Why was he standing there?
>>
>>389960735
Its an establishing shot.
>>
NUCLEAR
>>
>>389960735
Foreshadowing
>>
To shock, disturb the player?
>>
The missionary was better
>>
>>389960735
At the entrance of apartments James reads the newspaper about Walter Sullivan being punished by the "Red devil". That's why Pyramid Head is glowing red. In SH2, Walter Sullivan is just another guy that was having a "journey" in Silent Hill just like Eddie, James and Angela.
>>
File: 1444232953069.jpg (313KB, 749x1108px) Image search: [Google]
1444232953069.jpg
313KB, 749x1108px
>>389964312
I'll missionary you.
>>
Silent Hill 4's the best Silent Hill game. Fuck outta my thread if you disagree.
>>
File: 1505107729883.gif (2MB, 202x360px) Image search: [Google]
1505107729883.gif
2MB, 202x360px
>>389965436
i guess im getting the fuck out this thread because its the worse of the first 4 games
>>
>>389966647
Not unexpected from a cuck that enjoys e-celeb faggotry.
>>
>>389966695
>cuck
something only an e celeb fanboy would use
>>
>>389960735
he took a wrong turn and ended up at a dead end.
he was just checking his map inside his helmet and didn't know someone else was watching him like a creep before buggering off.
>>
>>389960735
He realised you were just like him
>>
>>389968870
Trying to make history?
>>
1>3>2>4>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>everything else
Origins is a shit Silent Hill 2 rehash that makes itself noncanon by fucking up dates and lore
SM is a shit Silent Hill 2 rehash but tries to be different by barely being a game and having piss easy puzzles
Homecoming is a shit Silent Hill 2 rehash that makes itself noncanon by fucking up lore and the town layout
Downpour is a shit Silent Hill 2 rehash that makes itself noncanon by fucking up the town and lore
Book of Memories is a shit game that tries to make all of the above games canon but fails because nobody played it (bought two copies for $2 though)
PT is a shit hallway simulator that probably wouldn't have turned out well and was only made so Kojima could escape from the MG series
Thread posts: 16
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.