[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spooky/Halloween games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 33
Thread images: 9

File: spoopytime.jpg (720KB, 763x600px) Image search: [Google]
spoopytime.jpg
720KB, 763x600px
Can't wait for October to start so I can play my horror games while the crisp fall air blows through my window and the leaves start to change color.

What vidya will you be playing this Halloween season??

I'm going to play Resident Evil HD for the first time to start off the month.

Thread theme:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Phf3ypn9nVs&t=2624s
>>
I will continue my Halloween tradition of playing
Warlords Battlecry 3 as Knights versus Undead and Demons all night.
>>
>>389957441
I guess altering a game to be spooky themed counts as being spooky.
>>
>>389957759
Man the game is always spooky, I'm just pumping it up.
>>
WTF, is nobody else in the halloween spirit yet? Or is everyone just jerking off to pewdiepie
>>
I'm gonna finish playing Darkwood, then probably buy Machine for Pigs and play that with some friends.
>>
>>389958831
I'm lurking for H'ween game recommendations. Seeing pumpkins and orange leaves and shit in games is comfy as fuck.
>>
>>389958960
I wouldn't say its very halloween themed but The Vanishing of Ethan Carter is a good autumn game.
>>
>>389959103
Costume quest is a good halloween game
>>
Sanitarium
The Lost Crown
Scratches the Directors cut
Dark Fall
Dark Fall Lost Souls
Darkness Within
Call of Cthulhu Dark Corners of the Earth
Sherlock Holmes the Awakening
Silent Hill
Haunting Ground
White Noise 2
Rule of Rose
Forbidden Siren
Clock Tower
Fatal Frame
The Cat Lady
Fran Bow
Call of Cthulhu Shadow of the Comet
Call of Cthulhu Prisoners of Ice
Detention
>>
>>389959305
I'm about half way through the second one, haven't touched the first one.
>>
File: 908350648.gif (101KB, 200x238px) Image search: [Google]
908350648.gif
101KB, 200x238px
Are there any games that have the vibe of It/Stranger Things? Like childhood nostalgia combined with spookyness
>>
I really want some typical Halloween spirit games. Autumn leaves, pumpkins, skeletons, witches. Spooky but not scary. Like Medievil. Or Trick 'r Treat in vidya format. Is that too much to ask?
>>
>>389957285
Castlevania. Gonna play Pumpkin mode in LoI on Halloween night.
>>
File: 1492064084187.png (20KB, 800x750px) Image search: [Google]
1492064084187.png
20KB, 800x750px
>Bully during Halloween
>>
>>389959658
Costume Quest homie
>>
Gonna be playing REmake HD and RE4
Is RE0 good?
>>
>>389959758
>New England during the fall
Is there any other setting that provides a better mix of comfy and eerie?
>>
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=REegmBlSkSk
Where my niggas at?
>>
>>389960061
Britain during autumn and winter
>>
Gunna play RE 4 for the first time. Darkwood too. Probably replay RE 7 and Layers of Fear.
>>
I'm probably going to play Dead Rising infinite mode to fuck around and I hope RE4 goes on sale for Xbone.
>>
Fucking Hell, I completely forgot Evil WIthin 2 is out on Friday the 13th.
>>
File: threed.png (17KB, 512x448px) Image search: [Google]
threed.png
17KB, 512x448px
>>389959606
Not a horror game but EarthBound was inspired by the likes of It and Stand By Me, and the final boss has the whole "gang of kids against an insurmountable evil" thing going. Plus there's Threed which is a spooky section of the game with zombies and ghosts.
>>
File: THE EVIL WITHIN 2.jpg (94KB, 666x666px) Image search: [Google]
THE EVIL WITHIN 2.jpg
94KB, 666x666px
Hyped as fuck.
>>
>>389961563
I loved Earthbound. But there's hasn't really been anything along those lines outside of that series has there? Seems like an underused aesthetic seeing how popular a trope it is in tv and movies.
>>
File: kirby64thecrystalshardseo9.jpg (145KB, 1024x768px) Image search: [Google]
kirby64thecrystalshardseo9.jpg
145KB, 1024x768px
We need more fall levels in games
>>
either playing RE7 for the first time or some DS3 since I haven't touched Ringed City yet.
>>
>>389959658
The Lost Crown is what you're looking for.
>>
File: blood_48.gif (113KB, 800x600px) Image search: [Google]
blood_48.gif
113KB, 800x600px
What is the best way to play Blood these days?
>>
>>389959521
I keep trying to finish the second and stopping, I liked the first a lot more
>>
The only horror game I've got left to finish is Trapped Dead, which is a bag of dicks. Unless I manage to find a copy of Fort Zombie (great idea, shit game), I'll probably just play Cataclysm: Dark Days ahead.
>>
File: let's just get this over with.jpg (241KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
let's just get this over with.jpg
241KB, 1920x1080px
>>389957285
I'm almost certainly going to play Silent Hill 3 since I happened to play the first two last year

Also thinking about checking out REmake and possibly one of the Fatal Frame games, how well do the latter emulate?
Thread posts: 33
Thread images: 9

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.