[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WTF? It surpassed even LoL?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 3

File: file.png (351KB, 760x295px) Image search: [Google]
file.png
351KB, 760x295px
WTF? It surpassed even LoL?
>>
>>389953815
League has been dead for quite a while now
>>
>>389953815
This game is bigger than Counter Strike was in 2001
>>
I'd say 25% of LoL and Dota players are on this shit
>>
Holy fucking cow, who literally gives an ounce of a shit
>>
>>389953848
Most of league streams are also fueled by viewbots.

Pubg probably has more viewbotters
>>
>>389953815
LoL has less than 15 million active monthly users anymore. They just never tell you the real numbers and say "ASIA MARKETS!" whenever they are challenged.

It's never been the most played game in the world either. Minecraft has always been ahead of it, and that's not even counting the console versions which are themselves bigger than the PC version, collectively.
>>
>>389953954
nah steamspy looked it up, cs go bled its playerbase to pubg
>>
>>389953815
bots have already become the majority, the devs don't give a shit because they're rolling in steam marketplace money and lootcrate dollars

so many things about PUBG are suspicious as all fuck, its meteoric rise in popularity is unnatural and they're gaining momentum way faster than any logic should dictate. even flavor of the month games and streamer bait games don't sell ten million copies this fast
>>
LoL has been on a sharp decline, wile dota has been on a slow but steady one.

This is all CSGO players jumping ship.
>>
>Battlegrounds is banned of /v/ because

>popular
>big fanbase
>"bot farming"

How original
>>
File: Aaah.jpg (52KB, 498x500px) Image search: [Google]
Aaah.jpg
52KB, 498x500px
>>389954140
>Overwatch already lost a huge lead in Korean PC Bangs
>PUBG meanwhile is #2, below some indie trash no one in the west cares about

PUBG is literally the most prominent PC game right now.
>>
>>389954116
PUBG is the first game to surpass LoL viewership EVER.
>>
>>389953815
This is twitch viewers, right?
How the fuck does a TCG get 33k viewers?
That is suspicious as fuck.

Zero action.
Golf is more exciting.
>>
>>389954336
?????

Both Hearthstone and Dota 2 have done it on their respective larger months. Dota 2 surpassed League every August except if you take away "E-sports hours".
>>
>>389954304
either mobas or early access shooters
the state of pc gaming
>>
>>389954304
now do you think this popularity is 100% natural and not 'boosted' in any way for scamming purposes or to artificially increase the value of steam marketplace on PUBG loot?
>>
>>389954490
I think it doesn't matter. They're all fucking scummy. What matters is Overwatch is already dying because I find it hilarious how much money they tried dumping into it.
>>
>>389954432
going past them during a focused event that everyone on twitch watches is different, i mean consistently, for over a week now it's been sitting ahead of League, which no other game has ever done in Twitch history
>>
>>389954432

Dota, CSGO and Hearthstone are the only games to pull ahead of LoL and it's only when they're having large tournaments/events.
>>
File: 1472488060572.jpg (2MB, 1653x1107px) Image search: [Google]
1472488060572.jpg
2MB, 1653x1107px
League is systematically viewbotted.
Try making a stream, put LeL into the "game played" position and actually stream whatever. Instant 100 viewers from fucking nowhere.
>>
>>389954561
I just want Jeff Kaplan to fuck off. He is far too overwhelmingly smug about OW, drives me up a wall that he can shit talk players on the forums, mock people who complain about the poor balance, and blatantly just cares about making more pretty skins, most of which at this point are just appropriating tropes and stereotypes
>>
>>389953815
That says a lot about the playerbase and the shit gameplay if that many people just prefer to watch others play.
>>
>>389954192
When you see players like C9Shroud who is benched on his csgo team stream another game for that sweet sub money...and gaining a lot more subs in the process.

People are fucking paying subscription to see someone play instead of them. What the hell is going on!
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.