[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

I teared up.

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 3

File: Capture2.png (90KB, 975x580px) Image search: [Google]
Capture2.png
90KB, 975x580px
I teared up.
>>
File: Capture.png (324KB, 993x602px) Image search: [Google]
Capture.png
324KB, 993x602px
>>389953618
Gungine+Lichy Trigger Finger was devastating for High Dragun.
>>
Jammed runs best runs

Collect the bullet parts and enjoy the pasts OP, they're all solid. After completing all of them, do another full run, you'll find something new waiting for you at the end
>>
After playing Nuclear Throne first, I find this game way too slow to enjoy. Anyone else feel the same way?
>>
>>389954851
its really slow and the bosses are huge bullet sponges.
You have to click so many times i had to bind shotting to the mouse wheel
>>
>>389953618
>263 deaths
>>
>>389954763
Thanks man,I will be sure to finish everything in the game.
Now that my luck has improved I want to buy new things from the shops and I want to fix the rest of the elevator.
After that its the secret dungeons time.

>>389954851
The game plays differently on controller and on keyboard/mouse.
No review mentions this,that auto aim thing makes the game cakewalk.
On PC get ready to get but raped since you cant target enemies once they leave the screen but they can target you.
That said here are my tips.

>play on windowed mode to get overview of the whole room easy and your mouse movements will be fast and precise.
>turn on map in the upper right corner at all times
>change the default cursor to the square since it is easy to spot and bigger than the rest
>>
>>389956036
right,good for you.
>>
>>389956146
The main shop and the orc lad usually sell the funnest toys. For some real fun runs, look for Spice within the main shop and for the Commando in the Orcs shop for one of the best rocket launchers in the game
>>
>>389956642
I unlocked Spice way at the beginning and I only got it to use maybe 3-4 times in 260 runs.
I also had very bad luck with chest,got on some bad luck streak and all i got was brown chest after brown chest which made me quit the game for a month.
But things worked out now.
>>
>>389956914
Seems to be a running theme with most of my friends. Quit, gave it a second shot, and got enthralled

Although my high comes now from fighting off a jammed dragun while avoiding someone that appears when you have way too much curse, I still remember the ecstasy of getting to the pasts for the first time, and what lied beyond that too. Enjoy the experience lad, it's a good one
>>
>>389954763
good poster
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.