[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Apple of gaming world

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 37
Thread images: 2

File: fb-400x400.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
fb-400x400.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
>overpriced system
>underpowered hardware
>system lacking basic features...
>...that can be accessed through overpriced accessories
>"""innovative""" gimmicks take precedence over competent hardware
>mobile game tier shallow dumb fun games with bright cartoony aesthetics that appeal to casuals and normies
>sells product solely through the power of brand name to rabid zealous fanbase

Is pic related, dare I say, the Apple of gaming industry?
>>
>>389951993
I buy Nintendo games and hardware because they are well designed and fun, and I've always appreciated Nintendo products even when they aren't popular because I like their design choices for the most part. I don't see how you could accuse Nintendo of being form over function, nor would I accuse Apple of being gimmicky, although they are decidedly anti consumer.

I own and appreciate Sony hardware too, and I think they would fit the Apple description better, many of their diehard fans are drawn to them because they see it as prestigious and top of the line. They're wrong of course and should buy pcs.
>>
so you admit they're successful
>>
Well both Apple and Nintendo Hardware uses to be shit if you only care about specs, they both excell in software though.

Also I bet you can't afford an apple product or more than one console.
>>
>>389951993
Oh shit everytime after direct news these threads pop up
>>
>>389951993
fuck off sonyfag.
>>
No. Not even Apple is as incompetent and greedy as Nintendo.
>>
I know more than enough dudebros in Europe swearing on the PLAYSTATION EXPERIENCE playing the newest CoD and Fifa on a €2000 Sony TV. If anything, Sony has the worst fanboys consuming the worst cashgrabs on the most overpriced hardware.
>>
>Nintendo is overpriced
>is always cheaper than competitors
>although weaker than competition tries to create more than underpowered PCs
>>
>>389951993
It's a portable game console that pretends to be a home console to pretend that nintendo didn't dropped out the home console market.

Also it is the first ninth gen console, and i hope sony and microsoft follow the lead and make PS5/Xbox Two have a power jump as large as the 3DS->Switch.
>>
>>389951993
>mobile game tier shallow dumb fun games with bright cartoony aesthetics that appeal to casuals and normies

Shallow? I would never call Nintendo games shallow. There's enough for kids to do and play through the game, and enough in the way of collectables and other stuff to do for adults to enjoy too. They're probably deeper than the massive sellers that casuals would buy Xbox/Ps4 for like yearly sports/COD/Ass creed games anyway.
>>
Why does Nintendo trigger so many people? I don't care for Microsoft consoles but I don't think about it ever or care if someone likes them.
>>
>>389951993
who cares? I just wanna play fun games. and if it gets cracked soon, then it'll be even better
>>
>>389952831
Don't kid yourself.
You buy Nintendo trash because you are a pethtic, handholdless, kissless permavirgin manchild with nothing going on in his life so you desperately cling to your childhood where everything was still sunshine and rainbows and the future looked promising.
>>
>>389953508
Fanboys, pure and simple. It goes both ways too. The gaming community is, and always has been, completely toxic because people can't accept that others have different priorities.
"They can't succeed because I don't like them." And that's not to say Nintendo doesn't do stupid shit, they certainly do, but so does every company. It's just a game of give and take, or just not giving a fuck and just buying what you like. But nah, too many people care about what others think about them that they have to justify their purchases by not being THAT guy who bought the new Nintendo.
>>
>>389953537
Im all that you say but i only have a pc to play modern games.
Nintendo died for me when they announced the wii
>>
>>389951993
IMO Sony are the apple of the gaming world

>flashy, average hardware bolstered by promises and #4theplayers slogans
>expensive gimmicks that rarely get used like the controller light and touchpad, sony cam, VR
>appeals to the uneducated masses for being simple and easy to use without the complications and work required with a gaming PC
>flashes its wad to get exclusive content (#4theplayers obviously)
>rabid fanbase who will never admit their faults
>>
>>389951993
what's funny about this is that apple's products cost more than nintendo's and that apple is making you pay $700+ for these "gimmicks" on a device used to just call people.

also was this thread made because of the nintendo direct posts
>>
>>389953537
Woah there, son, calm down on the projection.
>>
>>389953537
I'm not a guy, and I've been playing all sorts of consoles my entire life. I refuse to put any weight in being called pathetic by some console warring faggot who puts so much stock in brand names. You blind brand junkies are everything wrong with this industry. Kill yourself.
>>
>>389953537
Imagine being butt-bothered like this flaming faggotron
>>
>>389951993
Nintendo is the only one of it's kind though. It solely produces video games while Sony and M$ main products aren't video games.
>>
>>389953801
>toxic
You have to go back
>>
>>389954376
Is just that word enough to trigger you?
>>
>>389954419
>trigger
You have to go back
>>
>>389954494
I'll take that as a yes. Have fun in the real world.
>>
>>389954525
this isn't
>>
>>389954494
>people I don't like use these words so none of us should say them anymore
Don't let them win idiot, you should be using these words in normal conversation to bring real meaning back to them. You're part of the problem for demonizing them. And you sound like a child.
>>
File: tumblr_oityo3mGPU1tmkb4ao1_1280.png (921KB, 946x1005px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_oityo3mGPU1tmkb4ao1_1280.png
921KB, 946x1005px
>>389953508
>Why does Nintendo trigger so many people?

Nintendo was once a great king.
>>
>>389952892
>Also I bet you can't afford an apple product or more than one console.
Not him, but how does paying for overpriced hardware play into finanace?
For example, gaming is my tertiary hobby after music and motorcycles, and I also own my home... so I definitely need to see clear value when investing into products when I could just as easily spend that disposable money on something with good value-to-cost ratio.
>>
>>389951993
>bright cartoony aesthetics that appeal to casuals and normies
Casual and normie gamers want gritty realistic Call of Duty and other FPS though.
>>
>>389953809
Don't forget proprietary hardware and accessories
>>
>>389953508
When you're on the internet you have to remember you're not always talking to someone in your age group. For instance, I'm 28 I gave up fanboying about 11 years ago when I got out of high school and realized my friends were fucking retarded. Fanboys are usually kids who believe in fighting over products (no better than women and how they define themselves by the phone brand they choose) or grown men who still suffer from cognitive dissonance because mommy could only ever afford them one console each gen.

I mean, I firsthand experienced guys who wanted PS3s back then, they were $600 and $500 and their parents didn't get it for them, they whined and settle for the 360 and became the biggest Xbox 360 fanboys until PS3 went down in price. These were guys in high school.

If you don't like Nintendo don't buy Nintendo. I've owned every console every gen because my dad was a gamer too. So I never really had the reason to be a fanboy. I was a Sega fanboy first, then they died and then a Nintendo fanboy. When I saw the Wii was bullshit that's when I stopped sucking off Nintendo. And most of my game time in the 7th gen went to PC and PS3.
>>
Shit I'm seeing people switch to iPhone and I don't even know why, and I own an iPhone. I like it because it does what it needs to do. Even my sister who swore by Samsung galaxy just switched to an iPhone. I really don't get the big deal with any of this shit. But the S8 looks miles better than the iPhone 8. iPhone 8 isn't even try boarderless.
>>
>>389951993
Sony is the apple with their empty promises

Nintendo is Nokia
>>
>>389953227
>cheaper than competitors

ps4 is cheaper
xbox is cheaper
physical games are cheaper on other two consoles
controllers are cheaper
>>
>>389951993
Is this the dark souls of apple lite productvanias?
Thread posts: 37
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.