[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who was right here?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 3

Who was right here?
>>
>>389945035
No means no.
>>
Me for not playing WoW
>>
>>389945064
>not wanting to be raped by a naaru
>>
>sometimes the hand of fate... must be forced
>wtf dont force my fate tho my destiny is my own
xera did nothing wrong
>>
>>389945035
Xe'ru was always wrong by virtue of being able to telepathically communicate but insisting I speak to it at the class hall between missions instead of letting me do its bidding around the island remotely. Xe'ru obviously has a perverted relationship with control, and it's no surprise that it's a rapist as wel.
>>
Never trusted those Naaru
>>
hated that windchime but illidans a fag and should have been a sick ass light demon, so that all the faggot demon hunters can get it and i can get metamorphosis on my lock back
>>
>>389946245
He's a night elf so he would have had the demon half peeled off.
>>
>>389946425
this is wow, he'd have feathered wings and a halo
>>
File: Shadow.png (499KB, 703x1062px) Image search: [Google]
Shadow.png
499KB, 703x1062px
I AM MY SCARS
>>
>>389946489
She pretty much said that would happen herself.
>>
>Turalyon calls Illidan "Betrayer" despite being totally absent from all of Warcraft Lore between WC3 and now
>>
>>389945064
fpbp

Illidan did nothing wrong, Xe'ru was pure dick.
>>
>caring about (((warcraft))) lore
>>
Illidan's always been about using his personal sacrifices in order to avoid losing himself to higher powers
He was a bit understandably wary about just having all of his pain wiped away to gain power from a being that grants strength to those that have unwavering faith in them
>>
>>389945035
Mr."I am my scar".
>>
Neither
Illidan wants to keep his demon blood which been established to regularly and actively screws with the wielder's head while Xe'ru couldn't take a hint
But in the end, its bad writing that's in the wrong
>>
File: doot doot.gif (1MB, 375x212px) Image search: [Google]
doot doot.gif
1MB, 375x212px
>>389945035
Illidan
You couldn't trust her in LotR, and you couldn't trust her here
>>
>>389946489
Yeah, that is pretty much how the vision went.
>>
>>389945035
I haven't played the game but Illidan. Illidan is almost always right and the game always shits on him.
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.