[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Bravely Default thread

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 18
Thread images: 1

File: 1499881705395.jpg (172KB, 706x1088px) Image search: [Google]
1499881705395.jpg
172KB, 706x1088px
-Post Edeas
-talk about the game and strats
-have fun!
mgrgrgr!
>>
>>389941532
I just got to the fight with Mephilia and got completely stomped. Any tips?
>>
if a bravely default thread doesn't start with a picture of Edea's fat ass it's doomed to fail
>>
>>389942739
it's been a minute but I'm pretty sure you leave one of the minions alive so she won't summon more and I think she summons every 2 or 3 turns. Just default for those or if you are unsure just default anyways. Unload all over her after she summons and repeat.
>>
>>389942739
you can free a slot for healing with [bishop heal] walls, as long as your plan of attack involves regular attacks.

don't kill all minions. if you have a mezzer you can shutdown the one you leave alive and focus on the boss.
>>
>>389942739
Her summons follow a pattern, just default on the turns that happens and you should be fine.
>>
I came back to this game after more than a year away and I've forgotten to play. I'm in chapter 4 grinding to be able to beat some dragons.

Is there an easy cheese for these assholes, they fuck me over when I fight them.
>>
>>389943881
>grinding to be able to beat some dragons
The dragons require tactics, not grinding.
>Is there an easy cheese
The entire game is all about making your own cheese. And there are quite a few ways of doing so. But even non-cheesy, just legit strong party compositions should serve you just fine.
>>
>>389943881
the game has strats made to break the game if you know what are you doing, especially if you like using red mage and spiritmaster
>>
>>389944015
It's been over a year and I've forgotten what everything does. Looks like I managed to kill two dragons so far and was using Samurai, Red Mage, Templar and Ninja so I guess I'll continue with that approach.
>>
>>389942739
wait, I was thinking of BS, nevermind.

what jobs do you have unlocked
>>
I raped everything with a party of naked monks using only the basic attacks. There were two super bosses my monks couldn't stomp but the ninjas and a time mage tore them to pieces. Ninjas were broken. Those monks though... I sure miss them...
>>
post rare edeas in that frog costume
>>
>>389941532
>Bravely Default Thread
Only if you imported the copy from japan and applies a translation patch. I want NoA to die
>>
>>389944220
The dragons are all basically the same boss, but with different element and status ailment they inflict. If you killed one, you should be able to kill all of them.
>>
>>389944784
fuck the earth dragon, nuff said
>>
>>389944784
yeah I'm fucking up the light one now. It's not too bad with Rampart on my templar and BP recovery on my mage.

I'd maxed out Valkyrie on Agnes too so the high jumps are helping out a lot.
>>
>>389944308
Monk, White Mage, Black Mage, Knight, Thief, Merchant, Spell Fencer, Time Mage and Ranger.
Thread posts: 18
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.