[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

something doesn't seem right

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 2

File: 065371.jpg (119KB, 584x800px) Image search: [Google]
065371.jpg
119KB, 584x800px
something doesn't seem right
>>
>>389941104
I know Europeans buy FIFA and Football Manager, but I never hear anyone talk of PES. Is it shit or something?
>>
>>389941302
They haven't been good since PS2 where they ruled.
Since 7th gen they've been poorly emulating FIFA, which has alienated their core fanbase, and failed to draw from the FIFA crowd.
Only contrarian fucbois buy it now.
>>
roster update when
>>
The Xbone sold decently in the UK.
No reason to leave money sitting on the table.
>>
>>389941302
It's not as good as Fifa and that's a pretty low bar as it is.
>>
>5 years away from PES and FIFA games
>look up gameplay video of latest ones
>still no realistic foot-planting
>still no realistic ball-physics that look like the real deal
>still no realistically tight animations and body movement that doesn't look like spastic flailing

What were they working on instead?
>>
Does Winning Eleven still exist? I remember when Winning Eleven 8 blew FIFA out of the water in terms of quality.
>>
>>389944265
>Winning Eleven

It's the same as PES, Winning Eleven is the Japan title
>>
>>389941104
>neymar
kek
>>
>>389941629
This. I wish PES would fix up so FIFA would lose its monopoly.
>>
>>389944408
That's depressing, then. I wish we could go back to when EA didn't have a monopoly on every goddamn sports license and we had fun sports games like NFL Blitz and 989's MLB games.
>>
>>389944882

Only plebs care about licenses.
Gameplay and features are what counts. The licenses can be easily added on computers.
>>
>>389944958
Yeah, but without licenses, shit doesn't sell to the normies that make up the target audience, so developers don't make games without them. I'd play a fun football game that wasn't Madden, but that doesn't exist in this day and age.
>>
>>389943987
They only create one game per console per generation and the rest are minor texture changes (mainly ad rotation) and roster updates.
>>
>>389944882
But EA doesn't hold the MLB rights. That's Sony. If I recall correctly they also had the NBA rights but decided not renew them since the NBA suddenly wanted more money or something like that.
>>
>>389941104
Didn't Suárez move to PSG?
Stupid nips.
>>
>>389946464
No, Iniesta killed himself.
>>
>>389941915
PES 2019
>>
>>389943987
They weren't working on anything. Why would they spend effort when normies buy the latest game regardless of how bad it is anyway.
>>
>>389946285
Yep. MLB The Show is the only official MLB game nowadays
>>
>>389941629
>>389942915
t. never touched PES in my life
>graphics are better
>gameplay is miles above
>hurr feefur is better
Fuck Fifags.
>>
>>389947292
And it's customizable as fuck.
>>
>>389943987
The last FIFA I played intensively was 1998, and I haven't seen anything that convinces me to pick up a newer soccer game since then.
Especially with Andi Möller and Christian Wörns still being around in '98.
Also Lehmann > Köpke > Kahn > Neuer.
>>
>>389947292
I've never liked FIFA, you poncy mong.
From ISS to PES6, I devotedly played the shit out the series, but PES2008 was a copy/paste job, and their gen7 games copied FIFA's analog playstyle, and prioritised graphics over performance. PC and PS4 versions have enough power to unfuck themselves on performance front, but the games still still play like shite.
Both series can go fuck right off.
>>
>tfw no hardcore realistic first person PC exclusive mouse+keyboard 11vs11 football game

They don't even have to get licenses. Let people create their own clubs or just have a generic red vs blue at first.
>>
File: Untitled.png (176KB, 629x478px) Image search: [Google]
Untitled.png
176KB, 629x478px
Rate my starting eleven.
>>
>>389948698

>put r corlos as striker
>score 10 goals per game

Ahh, good old R COrlos.
>>
Unironically the soccer game I have had the most fun with:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xlhjS0rEG6k
>>
>>389948626
No one wants to be the fattie in goal.
>>
>>389949181

10 vs 10 then.
>>
Okay my two cents to the fifa and pes topic. I was one of the best in fifa always. Then fifa 15 or better said since fifa 15 the momentum shit started in the worst way. Maybe even since fifa 14. FIfa 13 was okay.

So basically the system is fucking you witht he momentum. It´s not pure professionality. And guys the momentum is crazy especially in the last two fifas.

Then I bought pes I think two years ago (playing fifa since 2007or 2008 on ps3 before that pes on the ps2) and it was really a game where you skills mattered.

What pes wasn´t able to do is, to inovate the gameplay. Fifa has changed the deffense tremendously it feels much more intuitive. You need a lot more skill to defend well.

In pes you just press x and run at someone. If Fifa would delete that fucking momentum I swear I would buy myself a console again just for fifa.
>>
>>389949032
>Unironically
>post a great game
Hey new friend.
>>
why is there no modern sensible soccer game?
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.