[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Was it karma?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 24
Thread images: 6

File: bb.jpg (41KB, 740x416px)
bb.jpg
41KB, 740x416px
Was it karma?
>>
You think that the people online are actually playing a match or are they all just asleep on the menu or stuck in Matchmaking hell?
>>
File: 1504588198280.webm (1MB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1504588198280.webm
1MB, 1280x720px
>mfw Anthony Burch jumped the sinking ship and got hired at new big ship League of Legends
>>
It was hubris.
>>
File: 5v5.jpg (24KB, 985x101px)
5v5.jpg
24KB, 985x101px
>>389927048
They're fighting bots.
>>
>>389926920
All I see is the comfiest multiplayer community in existence. They must all know their family histories and home addresses by now.
>>
>>389927246
Oh good so he's going to ruin that game now too?
>>
>>389927246
>anyone hiring that retard
I hope that each company that hires him or Randy "Bada$$" Pitchfork goes bankrupt
>>
>>
It cant be Karma because from Gearbox and Randy's perspective they have done nothing wrong.
>>
>>389926920

I love how we're watching a repeat of this with Lawbreakers
>>
it's about as karmic as swatting a bees nest with a broom and shouting "fuck you bees wasps are better #comeatmebro"
>>
>>389926920
Karma, as shitty as both games are, Gearbox was fucking stupid for trying to compete with the latest Activision-Blizzard release

Randy shilling the rule34 subreddit is the to drive interest into the title is the pathetic cherry on top
>>
>>389930347
>repeat
KEK

Lawbreakers is even worse.

Also Overwatch is dying as well. PUBG is the way normies like it
>>
>>389933807
Yeah because OW isn't casual as fuck
It's just as nomalfaggy game as PUBG if not more
>>
>>389926920
Horrific timing and decision making that makes Konami look like they're the fucking gods of competency. And that saying something when your dev studio is more fucked up than a company maliciously going after their own emploees, actively undermine their series with pachinko machines and poor working relations with the media.

They were too stupid to not realize that trying to be actively compared to overwatch was a bad idea.

And they were still too stupid not to
Have made the game F2P before Paladins came in and too the spot of free overwatch competitor.

My only wish is for battleborn to get a fresh start in the future as something that isn't a Mobo shooter. The bloody character designs and world are just too phenomenal to waste away because randy is a fuckwit
>>
>>389934008
>character designs and world are just too phenomenal
Lol wut

don't know anything about the world but the character designs were legit horrible, 0/10 level. Like literally the worst ever.

Someone post the arm guy and wannabe space marine
>>
>>389926920
Idk about karma but its definitely some sort of justice.
>>
File: IMG_7298.png (93KB, 500x307px)
IMG_7298.png
93KB, 500x307px
>>389934158
>>
>>389934008
>Character design is phenomenal
Pffft hahahahahahahaha hahahaha
>>
File: profile-crop.png (2MB, 1600x1600px)
profile-crop.png
2MB, 1600x1600px
>>389934331
>>
>>389934532
Looks just like those warrior drawings I made as a little kid, with N1gHtcr0wler spiky armour everywhere
>>
>>389926920
it was a shit game that's all.
>>
>>389927491
about time, although riot is filled with retarded devs and has a retarded fanbase so it seems to work for them
Thread posts: 24
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.