[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

WHY IS IT DEAD /V/ I BOUGHT INFINITE SHITFARE FOR THIS SHIT

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 7

JUST

BUT WHY?!

COD4 IS ACTUALLY A GOOD GAME
>>
No it's not you stupid faggot
You supported the jewest move from actishit in years and now you're getting fucked in the ass for it
>>
File: 1501795550423.gif (393KB, 540x310px) Image search: [Google]
1501795550423.gif
393KB, 540x310px
>>389925780
>He bought a console shooter for PC along with the shitshow known as Infinite Warfare
>>
>>389925780
>COD4 IS ACTUALLY A GOOD GAME
Yeah, CoD4 was a good game. MWR was not. Also they had it tied to Infinite Shitfare for too long.
>>
>40 dollars by itself for a """""remaster""""" of a 10 year old game
>doesn't even use vac for online
>supply drops
>every patch just made the game worse and worse

hmmmm
>>
BO2 and BO3 were the only games after MW2 that got decent numbers on PC and even those are dead now
>>
>>389926169
can you get it separately now?
>>
>>389926303
MW2 actually still has a decent amount of players. even despite the fact it doesn't have dedicated servers(and most COD's on PC without dedicated serves die pretty quickly.) black ops 3 has a pretty big community on PC as welll.
>>
File: IMG_7204.jpg (80KB, 685x842px) Image search: [Google]
IMG_7204.jpg
80KB, 685x842px
>>389925780
>hold a beloved decade old game for ransom in order to promote and sell their most hated newly annocued game in decades (more than a million dislikes, like you had to fuck up that bad).

>introduce microtranstions TO A DECADE OLD BELOVED GAME (fuck off with the "it's just cosmetic" I'll restructure your face and let you buy the surgery to fix it for "cosmetics"

>do not include all DLC maps and simply sell it back to us, this going against the entire point of a Definitve edition.

GET
THE FUCK.
OUTTA HERE.
>>
File: C--vHm-W0AErZUT.jpg (28KB, 500x585px) Image search: [Google]
C--vHm-W0AErZUT.jpg
28KB, 500x585px
>>389926303
>BO3 on PC has steam workshop support
>custom zombie maps and a server browser
>comparatively very little people playing it, and when they are, its mostly the same maps
>Black Ops 2 on console probably has more than Black Ops 3 on PC
why did it have to be this way
>>
the next ww2 game will be even worse
why the fuck people buy actiblizz products anymore is total bonkers
>>
>>389926601
BO2 got 150,000+ players on XBL when it was added to Xbone BC
>>
>>389926601
I miss BO1. I don't know if it's alive on 360 but it's dead on PC.
>>
It's a good game but the remaster is trash

>can't change FoV
>can't change max_fps
>no mods
>no dedicated servers
>feels like it's running at 30fps when you have solid 100 fps
>runs like shit in general

It's a fucking sham
>>
>>389926467
It's awful to see a dev take one of their old classics and shove all the modern bullshit into
>>
>>389926321
Have been for a little while now, but that doesn't matter since nobody is willing to buy into a dead game.
>>
Port is fucking shit.
>>
File: download-14.jpg (7KB, 302x167px) Image search: [Google]
download-14.jpg
7KB, 302x167px
>>389926467
>don't even include all the DLC maps
holy shit is this real?
>>
>>389927294
Yeah but I thought I heard that they were gonna remake the other 10 maps and release them for free...
>>
There's probably over 20k ppl online on XBL at this very moment lol

>using Steam
>2017
>>
>>389927590
>but i have the superior graphical performance ;-(
not that it really matters when we're talking about a CoD game from a decade ago
>>
>PC
>>
>Playing shooters after Bad Company 2
>Not still playing Bad Company 2

Shiggy
>>
>>389925780
Because the pricing on it was retarded as fuck, so barely anyone bought it
>40 dollars for a 10 year old game with whatever shit they added in
>15 bucks for DLC we originally got for free
I was super excited when I first heard about it, but they can fuck right off for trying to charge that.
>>
>>389927294
They're full price DLC.
>>
>buying games on PC and expecting a playerbase
?
call of duty has struggled to hold a thousand players since mw2 when it VAC banned tens of thousands of people randomly.
>>
File: cod sad.jpg (203KB, 1067x1200px) Image search: [Google]
cod sad.jpg
203KB, 1067x1200px
Even the original vanilla cod4 was never good to being with, the only reason it became popular on pc was because of mods (promod, codjumper, deathrun). why did you fall for this?
>>
File: depression.jpg (28KB, 852x480px) Image search: [Google]
depression.jpg
28KB, 852x480px
>>389928056
jesus fucking christ
>>
>>389928080
>randomly
mmhmm
>>
>>389925780
Everyone is play the original.
You will see that servers are fucking full if you add the community patch
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 7

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.