[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why is nintendo on average so much better at producing games

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 22
Thread images: 6

File: fb-400x400.jpg (31KB, 400x400px) Image search: [Google]
fb-400x400.jpg
31KB, 400x400px
Why is nintendo on average so much better at producing games than any other major AAA game studio? Games like Super Mario Sunshine, Mario Kart, all Zelda games, (some) Metriod, Smash etc are all so much better than anything any other AAA studio has produced.
>>
die
>>
>>389921281
pokemon games: shit
>>
File: 1479200478295.jpg (6KB, 250x250px) Image search: [Google]
1479200478295.jpg
6KB, 250x250px
>>389921281
stop posting any time
>>
>>389921441
>pokemon
>nintendo
>>
why did you go out of your way to name the worst 3D mario game?
>>
>>389921484
>>389921335
I'm serious guys
most of the best games and most influential games are made by nintendo, and that's a fact
>>
As much as I agree, that assessment really just depends upon your tastes.

And you're in the minority. Most of the dumb underage shitters on here want whatever box gives them the most social value (which they mistakenly equate to monetary value and thus ultimate superiority over everyone else), not entertainment.

This board ain't nothing more than a damn ghetto hot rod meetup.
>>
Nintendo's been making (good) games for longer than any other AAA studio, and have consistently refused to lose their way like so many others who were fine just pumping out literal garbage to make a few dollars. They've let other studios do some shitty things with their IP, and not all of their games are great, but if a game was actually published and developed by Nintendo then it's never really been shovelware.
>>
Hard to say why. But it's the only reason they are still in the console business.
>>
>>389921281
that isnt true nintendork
>>
>>389921865
ok then prove it
>>
>>389921538
>all Zelda games
>nintendo
>>
Simple,software drives hardware sales and shit games don't get your console sold so Nintendo knows that video games are supposed to be fun so thats their focus and it works.
>>
>>389921751
That's not hard.

They're light-hearted, mindless, simple, and fun to play.
That's evident from their sales, their target market, everything about what they do. Just simple fucking basics.

Guess what, that doesn't cost a whole lot to produce and do correctly AND enough people love the games for being such a simple retreat from their increasingly complex lives that it makes them profit and gives them a loyal customer base.
>>
File: 14-07-14-05-13-57-8115-ss-7.jpg (116KB, 960x540px) Image search: [Google]
14-07-14-05-13-57-8115-ss-7.jpg
116KB, 960x540px
>>389921281
so how are they better exactly? like go in depth why dont you? i could list some games and say they are better than plenty of N games but i'd just get greentexted >western games or >LOL.
for starters i find tekken 7 better than any of those games in your list OP because its much more techincal and has more depth compared to every single game on that list.
>>
>>389922465
You could calm your autism and realize he's not saying they make the best games of all time, or that every other studio only makes garbage, or that your favorite game is shit because it wasn't made by Nintendo. Also, randomly comparing Tekken to Zelda or whatever is just absurd and doesn't advance the discussion in any way. Look at the rest of the games Bamco releases, they aren't really that good of a publisher or developer.
>>
File: yeah.jpg (9KB, 312x152px) Image search: [Google]
yeah.jpg
9KB, 312x152px
>>389922174
>>
File: Miyamototraumatised.jpg (34KB, 836x435px) Image search: [Google]
Miyamototraumatised.jpg
34KB, 836x435px
>>389921281
>Why is nintendo on average so much better at producing games than any other major AAA game studio?

shigeru miyamoto is a mason
>>
>>389921281
>much better
>first party
>non-stop rehashes like a madman on cocaine

I t s o k a y w h e n n i n t e n d o d o e s i t
>>
>>389923573
>Make a new game
>Skin it with an existing IP
>Wtf rehash garbage
>Rehash a game
>Wrap it up in new skin
>GOAT most innovative new IP of the decade!
>>
File: 1505083167240.jpg (51KB, 720x958px) Image search: [Google]
1505083167240.jpg
51KB, 720x958px
>>389921281
If you grew up playing all those classics like XCOM, Sid Meier's Alpha Centauri, Ultima, etc., Nintendo games would look like shallow mindless fun with no replayability.

Nintendo games are pretty much the Candy Crush or Temple Run of the console gaming. People love to play them just to pass their idle time, not because they want to get into serious gaming.
Thread posts: 22
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.