[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Who do you main?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 28
Thread images: 2

File: 1505013321540.jpg (593KB, 1200x2880px) Image search: [Google]
1505013321540.jpg
593KB, 1200x2880px
Who do you main?
>>
Thrones for life.
>>
If Archangels are all the way down in the third triad then why is Michael king shit of the angels and general of God's armies?
>>
>>389922362
I know right?
Sure, you don't have as much air mobility, but who needs air mobility when you can zoom around at mach 7?
>>
>>389922616
That and they have the best aesthetics. You just can't beat a wheel with eyes all over that's also covered in fire.
>>
>>389920601
gonna have to go with Powers.
>>
>>389922816
Virtues are pretty up there in aesthetics though.
Sure, the look is a little hippy, but it's the kind of thing that people pay hundreds of dollars in MMOs to look like.
>>
fucking lawfags
>>
>>389920601
Cherubim every day of the week
>>
>>389920601
This is a power hierarchy, so it's not really a good chart for this.
>>
Is this a shin megami tensei thread?
>>
>>389922610
Because the word is also a title they have unrelated to the lower choir. All of them are Seraphim

Unrelated but there's also a theory that the Seraphim are dragons.
>>
>>389923080
Don't you know everything is law? The real devil was commanded by God to be the most evil thing. So everything would have an adversary
>>
>>389923249
>power hierarchy
>Michael in the lowest group, second lowest overall
Wew lad, something must be wrong
>>
Seraphim has Riot Gun. I'm sold.
>>
>>389922610
Powers must be some fucking major badasses, then.
>>
>>389923249
God commands the first triad, which commands the second, which commands the third, which commands man, which commands god.

The hierachy is a wheel.
>>
>>389923307
>Seraphim might be dragons
Pretty cool, but wouldn't Cherubims also be dragons going by their description and picture being similar to the Seraphim, albeit a lower dragon or whatever
>>
Seraphim. Wings and wings, what more could you want? Although droning on about the's Lord's holiness sounds rather repetitive.
>>
>>389923637
Angels don't have free will in the same way we do. You and I as humans think that spending eternity singing about God would get boring after awhile, but to Seraphim, it fulfills their existence.
>>
Can you start as an angel and become a Seraphim? I'd rather be the underdog who rises through the ranks
>>
>>389923427
Their purpose in existence is to fight demons.
I don't think you needed "powers are above archangels" as evidence that they're major badasses.
>>
>>389920601
This angel/demon stuff is so fucking fascinating it's unreal. Setting aside the fact that people actually believe in this shit, which is a little out there, this is a fantastic fucking story.

I legit thought Solar would be on there after playing D&D for as long as I have.
>>
File: 1501920181791.gif (1MB, 400x533px) Image search: [Google]
1501920181791.gif
1MB, 400x533px
>>389920601
Which is the cutest?
>>
>>389920601
Virtues
>>
>>389923486
Wat. Man doesn't command god.
>>
>>389927254
>He doesn't know
I got Yahweh nuzzling on my sweaty balls right now, loser.
>>
test
Thread posts: 28
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.