[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

self-imposed challenges

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 3

File: 1504529912809[1].jpg (261KB, 2560x1440px) Image search: [Google]
1504529912809[1].jpg
261KB, 2560x1440px
recommenced me some playthroughs of games that arent normal and make it more interesting, fun, or challenging. brownie points if it can be done without mods

ive been playing gta 4 with the hud completely off. i also have the closest camera option possible. it makes the city feel even more tightly knit. i always loved the asthestic of having the el train above your head outside your safehouse and this makes it even better. once you pick up a new contact, it feels good to instintually know where to drive. addmittely, ive played this game so much i already knew the lay of the land for almost every mission. occasionally checking the pause map never ruined the fun though, but it might if you have never played before and need to rely on it. even then, the car gps voice does a pretty good job once you set a waypoint. the only real problems ive had are not knowing how much health i still have, what weapons/how much ammo i have, and if im out of the cops search area or not.
>>
All I can recommend is learning how to write and not to write an entire news article, retard.
>>
>>389920460
a nuzlocke
>>
beat GTA 4 with only half an A press
>>
>>389920460
Complete all the GTAs by killing the fewest people possible.
The lowest of the bunch is IV, I believe, with absolutely zero kills by you in your stats with 100%.
>>
>>389921256
If he had seperated his post into paragraphs, he would have been accused of "reddit spacing" by obnoxious mouthbreathers
>>
>>389921521
He cannot even write properly anyway.
>>
>>389921256
>>389921609
im sorry youve been here so long a fully fleshed out thought seems alien to you
>>
Remember that guy that plays GTA 5 Online as a pacifist?
>>
>>389921861
Huh?
>>
>>389920460
>recommenced
>instintually
>addmittely

Additionally, try using capitol letters and punctuation you illiterate piece of trash.
>>
>>389921908
>tells someone to check their grammar and punctuation
>"capitol"
It was a valiant attempt.
>>
>>389921609
>>389921256
>>389921908
>Autists on /v/ don't understand that people may not know English as their first language
>>
File: 1413249723453.jpg (47KB, 499x499px) Image search: [Google]
1413249723453.jpg
47KB, 499x499px
>>389920460
I did mgs3 completely covered in leeches from the earliest time you can do that to yourself, it was really fun. It makes the food mechanic actually matter in gameplay, and who doesn't like being covered in parasites?
>>
One I did:
Fallout NV: Resident Evil Edition
-Third person only
-Survival mode
-Camera zoomed as close as possible
-No looting enemies or clutter, ammo boxes and medkits only
-Can use melee only if male, can use lockpicking only if female
-Ghouls, Super Mutants and Abominations must be killed on sight
-Apparel, guns and dialogue choices should be selected as based on military trained character, IE avoiding raider leathers, crazy energy or improvised weapons, no cannibalism or senseless murder, etc
>>
File: 1497701422156.png (94KB, 512x512px) Image search: [Google]
1497701422156.png
94KB, 512x512px
>>389922176
>autists on /v/ doesn't understand that "english ain't my first language" isn't an excuse cause most people has english as their second language but they can properly speak it

Retard
>>
>>389922283
Oh, and no pipboy light. Ever.
>>
>>389922304
What?
>>
>>389921861
Whenever I play gtao I always show up to random people on a motorcycle and take them to the construction area in Blaine County. We do sick jumps, then usually fuck around from there. It's actually a lot of fun, moreso than any mission has turned out to be.
>>
>>389922304
I like how you butchered that sentence while simultaneously bragging about you can properly speak English.
>>
Kingdoms of Amalur, highest difficulty, no crafted/rare/legendary armor. Unique/Set pieces only

It made the game pretty fun and I also had a cool look going
>>
>>389921452
not hard at all using ESDF
>>
>>389922915
I cannot speak it perfectly but I have atleast learnt some stuff and I'm not using fucking basic sentences.
>>
>>389923063
fuck off Rhode Island
>>
>>389920460
I'd say Morrowind without the map, but if you've played the game as much as I have, there's not much in that.
Basically you're supposed to actually read and pay attention to people if you want to get to the place.
There's also giving your character weird traits like being very racist, disliking cities, hating the idea of touching corpses for loot etc.
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.