[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

>Mass Effect

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 21
Thread images: 4

>ME: Andromeda is so shit that it killed all commissions and productions of asari sfm

honestly the worst crime of the decade.
>>
File: 1499979970093.png (2MB, 2048x1040px) Image search: [Google]
1499979970093.png
2MB, 2048x1040px
At least your waifu isn't stuck in a shit game forever
>>
>>389912128
Is it actually gay if a female fugs an asari?
>>
>>389912617
is hermaphrodite gay?
>>
>>389912350
Canonically a tranny.
>>
>>389913232
Even better
>>
>>389912128
Liara needs her butt stuffed.
>>
File: liara.jpg (19KB, 300x300px) Image search: [Google]
liara.jpg
19KB, 300x300px
>>389912128
Something about Asari futas gets me randy. I think it's the ambiguity of their androgyny.
>>
>>389913607
Can you even do that? Didn't think there was anything down there to stuff since they use their mind or whatever.
>>
>>389915491
They do actually, while true that they use some sort of mind power to look like a female of other species(don't really know how to explain it other than they look like turian females to turiams, human females to humans etc.)they are also able to change their phisical form somewhat to make a better sex mate for their partner
>>
>>389912350
It's a god damn shame that based Drak and Nyx will never be seen again.

Everyone else can die in a fire though.
>>
>>389916002
I kinda liked Jaal the pilot and the lesbian chick, they were fun to chat with.
>>
>>389915751
They don't use mind control to appear attractive. If that were the case every asari spy would just make herself look like your blueberry and gut you like a fish.

Different species pick up on different traits that they relate to. Turians look at the crest, humans look at the face, salarians look at their overall thin shape.
>>
>>389916234
No, in ME2 there is a scene at a bar on illium where a some dudes are holding a bachelor party for a salarian where they all say the asari lapdancer looks like a female of their species.
>>
>>389916143
Jaal and that entire race looked dumb as shit. Like battletoads with clitoral hoods for heads. I understood the need for a native alien race but I'd love to find who approved that design and punch him (xim, zer) in the cock.
>>
>>389916447
True, but I am someone that judges people based on their personality not looks, and Jaal was an ok guy, a bit too soft but that is just how his race is.
>>
>>389916587
Lol wtf
We're talking about the design of a fictional alien here, jackass
>>
>>389916775
Oh, just phiaical design, then yeah, it's shit.
>>
File: genetically perfect.jpg (41KB, 369x411px) Image search: [Google]
genetically perfect.jpg
41KB, 369x411px
atleast your not literally gay
>>
Stop watching anime.
>>
>>389916002
It's truly painful.
vetra is a qt i want to hold hands and cuddle with her
Thread posts: 21
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.