[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Controversial Villains

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 1

We have the "villains who did nothing wrong thread' pretty frequently here, yea? Common posts are; Breen of Half-Life, Armstrong of MGR:R, etc.

Well, this thread is for the ones who have gathered both the support and ire of /v/. Make your case on it here. I wanna see why people think they did or didn't 'do anything wrong'. I think a villain who could be seen as both correct and wrong is more interesting than either extreme.

Pic related is one that I always see people arguing over whether she was right or not.
she/he/whatever, that's not the idea here.
>>
You either just grind to OP the whole game and skip all the dialogue, or you enjoy the game and talk to all NPC's to learn the story.

thing is you get bored of talking to all the NPC's and you just wanna speedrun it to find diffrent endings......that's about it.
>>
>>389911953
that chocolate-swilling stab happy sociopath can eat shit
>>
>>389912205
So you're saying she's right or not?
>>
>>389912662
It's you.......i think you're missing the point
>>
>>389912446
this
>>
Stop saying she you faggot

There's nothing controversial about Chara. He's a psychopath that wants to kill everyone for no reason, that's all the depth to his character.
>>
>>389912893
people go to a default when its left ambiguous, and I said he in the spoiler, dunce.

And I've seen alot of the contrary, people saying [[[(((SHE'S)))]]] pure and just and shit.
>>
>>389911953
Isn't she just a metaphor for people who take joy in watching numbers go up?
>>
>>389912893
nigga the only way you get the geno ending is if you grind and not care about the characters.....that's fucking any RPG

the folder it makes in RPG maker is called Chara in which you create a character...the reason why the thing is called Chara is it's true name cause it's the character's "chara"cter.
>>
>>389913175
Where's that implied?
>>
>>389913537
>HP. ATK. DEF. GOLD. EXP. LV.
>Every time a number increases, that feeling
>That's me
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.