[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Is FNAF a video game?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 34
Thread images: 4

File: Foxy_Pirate_Cove.png (61KB, 200x200px) Image search: [Google]
Foxy_Pirate_Cove.png
61KB, 200x200px
Is FNAF a video game?
>>
Technically yes, but it's shallow and is only famous because of let's players and theory crafters.
>>
Yes.
>>
>>389912050
It was also popular on /v/ before either of those things took off

Life is funny sometimes, isn't it
>>
The first FNAF is a legit classic game. It has a very unique setting, and is rich with dark humor, nostalgia, and foreboding tone. The other games are okay, but it never came close thematically to the original. FNAF1 basically started its own genre, as well. /v/ will mindlessly attack this series for the fanbase, but the games themselves aren't exactly the worst thing ever convinced, unless you are a huge hypochondriac pussy.
>>
>>389911458
That picture actually managed to freak me out slightly. I haven't seen the graphics from the first game in so long that I forgot how weird and uncanny-valley everything looked. Then Scott had to go and fuck everything up starting from the third game by making the animatronics look like eldritch abominations that were clearly designed to be scary, as opposed to terribly-designed animal robots that only look scary due to inept engineers and modelers working with crappy technology.
>>
>>389911458
The worst thing about this game is that I now can't type robot into e621 without these chucklefucks showing up
>>
>>389913476
Yeah, same thing with Minecraft
>>
>>389911458
1 was original and interesting and 2 was an improvement. it should have and could have ended then and there, the lore was wrapped up nicely and everything, but he ruined it with everything following.

yes, it's a video game.
>>
>>389913940
Speaking of e621, is there a way to exempt search priorities? I find that the '-" negative doesn't work anymore.
>>
>>389911458
There is no such thing as a video game.
>>
1 and Sister Location are the only good ones out of this hellhole of a series
>>
>>389911458
Yes, pretty fun, /v/ loved it for the first 2 months until it became huge, same with undertale
>>
>>389916309
2 was better than 1 lol, 3 was bad because it was mostly complete RNG and 4 was as good as 1
>>
>>389911458
its one of many video games
>>
>>389913476
This is the worst meme. In release there was 15 idiots circlejerking in a thread and the rest telling them they are retarded.
>>
>>389916309
sister location is barely a game, but yeah 1 is the best
>>
>>389916783
>sister location
what was that about?
>>
>>389916643
>In release there was 15 idiots circlejerking in a thread and the rest telling them they are retarded.
/v/'s obsession with revisionism like you yourself are doing is the worst meme friend
>>
>>389916853
ex machina but with furry robots and also one of them just crawls into your skin to escape after emptying your organs
>>
File: Metokur.jpg (102KB, 900x900px) Image search: [Google]
Metokur.jpg
102KB, 900x900px
No because Jim said so
>>
>>389913476
This.
>>
>>389911458
Yes Jim, FNAF is technically a video game. Scott may be terrible at making video games and lore, but he's terrific at building atmospheres.
>>
>>389913940
just add "-fnaf"
>>
>>389911458
Yes, and it's good and does its job well
Only people who don't think so let the fanbase sway their opinion too much
>>
>>389913476
Same thing happened with Undertale
>>
>>389916876
Dumb revionist revisoner
>>
>>389921673
1 is the only game that came close to being scary or fun
2 is tedious as fuck
3 is very meh
4 is trash
SL is a collection of minigames haphazardly arranged into a shitty story
world isn't as good as Desolate Hope
>>
File: i've made a mistake.jpg (54KB, 450x501px) Image search: [Google]
i've made a mistake.jpg
54KB, 450x501px
>>389921771
oh shit I've been had
>>
>>389917332
Jim is a stupid CIA nigger
>>
>>389913476

You could even say 'life is strange'!

;3c
>>
>>389922040
*Shoves your face in my bulging crotch*
yea, strange, huh?
>>
>all these faggots literally quoting metokur verbatim

but...why
>>
>>389911458
>There's interactivity
>There's a progress
>The Win/Lose conditions are clear

I say it's a game alright, though that does not certify its quality, but that wasn't the question.
Thread posts: 34
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.