[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Were the controls in MGS2 and MGS3 shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 15
Thread images: 1

File: 250px-Metalgear2boxart.jpg (28KB, 250x354px) Image search: [Google]
250px-Metalgear2boxart.jpg
28KB, 250x354px
Were the controls in MGS2 and MGS3 shit?
>>
No, they were tight and well made.
>>
its a console game
>>
No, they were well made and tight.
>>
>>389903429
not nearly as bad as they were in MGS1
>>
>>389903429
No, I'm tight and well made.
>>
Yeah, i felt like i had no control.
>>
>>389903429
Nope, tight and well made.
>>
>>389903429
They felt like ass. Well, mgs3 at the very least, but it was still a fun game.
>>389903610
What
>>
>>389903429
Ironically, the best controlling version was the 3DS version of 3
>>
konami needa remaster these shits
>>
>>389903429
They were fine. I don't get these people who say the controls are shit. What the fuck issues are you having with the controls?
>>
>>389903429
I tried playing them and they were shit. MGSV was my first mgs game btw
>>
>>389903429
Actually, the layout was fantastic. Not a lot of people talk about it, though. MGS3's probably the best, next to MGSV in terms of layouts that don't cause you to crab claw or something.
>>
mgs3 is unplayable for me now
Thread posts: 15
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.