[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Spark the Electric Jester

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 1

File: tumblr_o2esz514KP1tsqqdho1_500.png (230KB, 500x489px) Image search: [Google]
tumblr_o2esz514KP1tsqqdho1_500.png
230KB, 500x489px
Is this game worth playing? I've played Sonic Mania to death and I want to move on to something different.
>>
>>389902773
yeah it's ok
try freedom planet as well
>>
>>389902773
Play Freedom Planet if you want something actually different
>>
>>389902951
>>389903035
i've already played freedom planet two years ago. what i meant by different is not literally sonic.
>>
I prefer Puggler the Punk Rock Juggler if I am to be honest.
>>
https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/846060969/spark-the-electric-jester
There's a demo
>>
>>389903189
Well Spark is much more sonic than Freedom Planet is that's what you're implying, plus it runs like shit on Windows 10
>>
>>389902773
I really, really, really like the Stage 1 music.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ozwKqcSQQGY
>>
>>389902773
Try the demo to make sure it will actually run on your computer.
It's a bit of a hack job so sometimes it just won't work and there's no apparant reason why.

Other than that it's a pretty solid game and I had a lot of fun with it.
It's really unpolished, but the underlying gameplay is so satisfying I didn't really care when it bugged out.
If you decide to play it try and mix up which power ups you use rather than relying on one or two of the more broken ones. You'll probably have a lot more fun that way.
>>
>>389905993
>If you decide to play it try and mix up which power ups you use rather than relying on one or two of the more broken ones.

A nice idea in theory, but once you realize how good edgy's movement is every other movement-based ability seems like garbage.
>>
>>389906829
Edgy's mobility is really fun especially when dashing off of the edge of walls, but he can't do the fingergun boost thing to go ludicrous speed like Bat and regular spark can.
Even Air Jester can't do it well since it's too floaty and there's too much drag.

Personally I liked to keep both edge and bat as my powerups since neither is a crutch and both are satisfying to use.
Except during sparks challange where I realized the absurd synergy between knight and archer and ruined every bossfight for myself.
>>
>>389907493
I usually stuck with edgy and magical. Magical mainly because he looks so cute with it and I love the super.

I occasionally swapped out magical with cool after unlocking whishes mode because of the ludicrous acceleration the ice physics give him.
>>
>>389903468
Isn't that the one that features a slave that ran away from his plantation and is like 187 years old?
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 1

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.