[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Red Dead Redemption 2

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 13
Thread images: 2

>Promised new details this summer

>Fall is coming in a few weeks

What did Rockstar mean by this?
>>
File: into the trash it goes2.webm (2MB, 662x500px) Image search: [Google]
into the trash it goes2.webm
2MB, 662x500px
>>389902457
they meant that you're a faggot and your mother is a whore.
>>
>when it's done

It means they'll deliver when they have something worthy of showing. Let them be.
>>
>>389902457
>Rockstar
Implying Take Two tyrants havnt got them locked away in a cell forcing them to create new p2w features in the always online RDR2
>>
After the cash-shop focused shitheap that continues to be GTAV, I'm okay with kikestar taking all the time they need for this. I'm still clinging to the hope that at least Red Dead will remain fun
>>
They're focusing on Red Dead Online.
>>
>>389902963
i don't want to believe you
>>
They mean you need to buy more shark cards to keep development alive.
>>
they meant they need the benz
>>
>>389902963
>>389902905
>>389902845
ugh its an ugly turn that we'll never be able to avoid.
>>
>>389903004
You're a goddamn retard. Consider sterilization.
>>
>>389903223
Why? Cause he doesnt want to believe the truth? Let him have his hope
>>
>>389902457
why do you need new info? The game is coming, now calm your adhd and have some fucking patience
Thread posts: 13
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.