[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Why's the multiplayer in this game so fucking shit?

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 2

Why's the multiplayer in this game so fucking shit?
>>
>>389895223
It's not shit.
It's actually quite fun and varied.
Why do you hate it?
>>
>>389895434
I'm getting paid to shit on it
>>
>>389895434
Pilot combat is horrible. Almost impossible to properly aim and movement feels like trying to drift a bike in quicksand.
Titan combat is unbalanced as shit. Scorch is an overpowered mess and Electric smoke is the second coming of martydom.
Single player is the only thing that is good about this game. Coop is just boring but at least it's not a huge piece of shit like the multiplayer.
>>
>>389895493
Yet the poster count changed when you made the post.
Begone, deceiver.
>>
>>389895754
You sound mad cos bad
>>
>>389895947
I sound mad because because I was lied to about this game's multiplayer being good.
>>
>>389895754
>complaints are that it's too hard
*thinking*
>>
>>389895754
>Pilot combat is horrible. Almost impossible to properly aim and movement feels like trying to drift a bike in quicksand.
I would say the pilot combat is great and offers good variety with the tactical gimmick abilities.
The shooting isn't as bad as you probably think it is. Perhaps you should try aiming down the sights LESS when at close or mid-range (for assault rifles).
Use the freerunning to your advantage and switch weapons when you need to reload.

>Titan combat is unbalanced as shit. Scorch is an overpowered mess and Electric smoke is the second coming of martydom.
I can't speak as much for this since I mainly use Ion and Scorch.
I have a distaste for Legion, personally. At the very least there's enough game modes and continual updates to the game.
We need more games like this.
>>
>>389896180
>there's enough game modes
If only getting a game on any mode except attrition didn't take 5 minutes.
Why would you put so much time into making a good game just to let it die on arrival from lack of advertising? I didn't even know it was a thing until it was already out.
>>
>>389896065
If you really think Scorch is overpowered you obviously haven't spent enough time to learn how to properly counter things.
>>
>>389896417
Counter? What the fuck? There is no counter in this game.
>>
>>389896571
What are you trying to counter?
>>
>>389896405
>lack of advertising
Could it possibly have to do with EA shoving Battlefield 1 down our throats? Don't even try to act like it's Respawns fault when it comes to the advertising.
>>
>>389896679
The people trying to kill me.
>>
>>389896978
Just kill them back.
>>
Acorrding to Zampella Titanfall 1 was "too chaotic" and had an skill ceiling far too high for most casual players, so they got rid of that. He also dais that the level design was too complex for casual players so they simplified it to be more like CoD.

And I am NOT making this up.
>>
>>389897041
I can't. I single melee kills me, the grenades are broke as hell and in general are too fast to shoot.
I just need to face that this game is shit and I wasted money.
>>
>>389897225
So you think because you're not instantly good at something new there's something wrong with it?
>>
>>389897752
If I can't be good at it then there's a problem.
>>
>>389895223
aw, your first shitpost?
>>
>>389898193
What? I asked a question?
>>
>>389898087
The problem is you. If you want to be good at something you have to put in the effort just like everyone else you're playing against.
>>
>>389895223
yeah this game is fucking garbage trash it wouldve been actually good without the titans, titans are a way for 6000dpi casuals who cant aim to feel good about killing better players once a match they even get to farm minions PvE mode to get their titan guaranteed reddit will love this game and they did
>>
File: scorch.jpg (805KB, 1000x778px) Image search: [Google]
scorch.jpg
805KB, 1000x778px
>>389895754
>Scorch is an overpowered mess
What a time to be alive
>>
Just got Titanfall 2 last week and its the most fun I've had with a FPS since COD4 which makes perfect knowing who Respawn Entertainment are.

Everything from the way it feels like an actual war wtih how you enter an Attrition match, the AI opponents engaging in skirmishes and the Epilouge of the game being the losing team frantically tryning to retreat from the battlefield to the whole kinetic movement and how being in a Titan feels like you're playing a completly different game entirely is just genius.

Its a shame that this game didn't get the recognition it deserved with EA releasing Battlefield 1 in the same release window resulting in the player base being relatively small.
>>
>>389899227
Fuck off with Scorch and fuck off with this game.
It's shit.
>>
>>389899354
have an upvote m'goodsir
>>
>>389899552
kys
>>
The weapon balance is shit and the game got abandoned before they ever fixed it.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 2

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.