[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

It deserved better

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 30
Thread images: 3

File: wiiu.jpg (47KB, 652x370px) Image search: [Google]
wiiu.jpg
47KB, 652x370px
It deserved better
>>
File: switch kills wii u.png (18KB, 581x585px) Image search: [Google]
switch kills wii u.png
18KB, 581x585px
It deserved a quicker death
>>
>>389887857
at least botw came out on it, even though they cut the wiiu pad stuff.

they could have easily not the game there at all and not a lot people people would have cared sadly.
>>
>>389887857
I consider it the last console.

Sony and MS are making mini PCs and Nintendo is now making tablets and claiming those are new. As much as people made fun of it, it did have the most unique games worth playing for its generation.
>>
Disagree. It deserved exactly what it got and it serves Nintendo right for being lazy and trying to carry their entire console representation on a single brand
>>
lets just forget it ever happen
>>
>>389889750
Exactly how I feel.
>>
>>389887857
It did.
>>
File: 365653281589.png (230KB, 500x913px) Image search: [Google]
365653281589.png
230KB, 500x913px
>>389889603
Abhorrently pathetic.
>>
Fpbp
>>
I'm genuinely confused what they thought would be good about having a tablet?

I don't get it.
>>
>>389887857
Not really
>>
>>389887857
No it didn't. Some of the games on it deserved better though.
>>
It was patheticaly misguided effort, too bad some nice games are trapped on that mess.

e
>>
No it didn't.
>>
>>389887857

It didn't find its niche.

Even Vita found its niche, so I'd say that Vita is a much bigger success because of it.
>>
>>389887857
Nintendo failed it just as much as anyone else. But really once Iwata got sick it was finished since no one was there to steer the ship and everyone jumped to the Switch.
Seriously how the fuck do you not throw money at level 5 to make Nintendo DnD with amiibos
>>
>>389887857
It should have just been a Gamecube 2. The gimmicks and weaker hardware weighed it down.
>>
Nintendo is shit
>>
>>389889068
theres still wii u content in botw for the wii u
>>
It didn't, miiverse deserved more than the wii U deserved. We get you need to make hardware gimmickis to differentiate yourself from the competition actually hacving tp support but why would you drop stuff like Miiverse when it is 10x superior to whatever ps, xbox and pc has?
>>
>>389887857
>tfw fell for the meme
I would feel gypped if I didn't hack it and use it for emulation. Pretty poor regular library though.
>>
>>389887857
>Super Mario Maker wasn't a launch title
>Nintendo intentionally developed this thing to have the CPU of nearly a Wii
>No main line zelda game until the day the console got answered
>1-2 first party games a year, the rest indie trash and virtual console
The Wii U deserved better but nintendo fucked it from the beginning.
>>
>>389894296
> tfw got a psp
Hey at least I got to play medievil resurrection which is pretty much the only reason why I bought that shit.
>>
>Plenty of good exclusives
>Easy to hack and load with free games
>Can play any old Nintendo system's games except for 3DS
>Can use the gamepad for off-TV play
>Hackers will keep the online alive after the servers go down
It could have been a lot worse
>>
>>389896786
I mean, PSP had a lot of great games. That, and it's a pretty good emulation machine.
>>
>>389898008
I've never hacked a console before, how hard is it? I have been considering getting a Wii U for this
>>
>>389898215
Youll need an SD Card and an External HDD with a Y-Splitter to plug it into the back of the Wii U (the usb ports dont put out enough energy through one for an external for some reason. In my case I have an external with its own power source). Otherwise everything you need to know is here:
https://wiiu.guide
>>
>>389896063
Like what?
All the good shit they showed was gutted
>>
>>389887857

Agree. I think it will be looked at like the Sega CD in the future; a weird niche console no one really bought but that has some really great titles on it.
Thread posts: 30
Thread images: 3

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.