[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Friendly reminder this game was going to be called Clock Blockers

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 25
Thread images: 4

But Sony thought it wasn't kid-friendly enough.

Also, it's been 8 years, and 4 since ITN, where the fuck is the next entry you fuckers?
>>
>>389886029
>where the fuck is the next entry you fuckers?

Never, enjoy your remasters/remakes because why bother trying to make a new good game when you just put a coat of paint on an old good game and sell it again?
>>
>>389886029
Good. That other name sounds retarded.
>>
>>389886181
I am 100% sure after spiderman they will make another one, maybe a small team is working on it right now waiting to enter full production next year.
>>
>>389886791
How can you be 100% sure about something you just made up?
>>
>>389886791
I'd rather they made another Resistance. Give the franchise some time to recover after the embarrassment that was the movie.
>>
They should have stopped long ago and you know it. Instead of making trash like all for one and tower defense thing they should have made one big one, I'm talking 1 to 2 content leaps
>>
>>389886029
its dead jim
>>
Clock Blockers is a bit too overt to be appropriate to be honest. I mean 'appropriate' as in to be taken seriously as an actual game, not as in for child friendliness.
>>
>>389888301
Who is Jim?
>>
>>389887952
Resistance is dead. Both Sony and Insomniac have stated that after the disappointing sales numbers of Resistance 3 and of the vita Resistance game (not made by Insomniac).

The next Insomniac game for the PS4 is a new R&C. Both Sony and Insomniac were pleased by its commercial success and a sequel will logically follow. The question isn't if it'll happen, but in what form, as the older mainline R&C games were fairly big budget games sold at full retail price, while since Nexus and R&C(2016), they are fairly obviously lower budget titles sold at $40.
>>
Sony is shit with their own games
More news at eleven
>>
>>389888780
Jim Jones
>>
R&C1 will always be one of my favorites simply for having the best music.
>>
>>389890018
Such a nice soundtrack
>>
>>389888217
DId RAC really needed that many games?
>>
File: Ratchet rating.png (2MB, 700x1764px) Image search: [Google]
Ratchet rating.png
2MB, 700x1764px
Anyone who disagrees sucks eceleb cock
>>
>>389891375
Yes.
>>
>>389886029

Crack in time sounds better.
>>
File: 1231.jpg (515KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
1231.jpg
515KB, 1280x720px
>>389891826
>no full frontal assault
shit list
>>
>>389891826
>Going mobile

Cometely forgot about that shit. I remember playing the pirated .jar on my mother's phone a million lightyears ago.
>>
>>389891826
>No size matters
>No secret agent clank
>>
>No original R&C game for PS4
>No PS4 Jak
>No PS4 SOCOM
>Still no Killzone 4 (Shadow Fall isnt numbered)
>God of War still almost a year off
Why
>>
>>389892509
>>389892934
>wanting to rank the most patrician games against the pleb-tier mainline games
>>
>no full game since ACIT
>no fun full game since DL
Thread posts: 25
Thread images: 4

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.