[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y ] [Search | Free Show | Home]

Hex TCG

This is a blue board which means that it's for everybody (Safe For Work content only). If you see any adult content, please report it.

Thread replies: 12
Thread images: 6

File: maxresdefault.jpg (584KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
maxresdefault.jpg
584KB, 1920x1080px
>like game
>arena deck turned to shit however long ago they revamped Frost Ring Arena
>can't afford new deck
>no way to really get cards
>want to play but can't play
Why are there so few good TCGs, /v/?
>>
File: patch soon.jpg (115KB, 1280x720px) Image search: [Google]
patch soon.jpg
115KB, 1280x720px
>>389883494
Idunno, most digital card games won't even let you Trade with other people because they won't make as much money on packs.
So not counting the majority of online CCG's leaves you with the handful that actually bothered to take the extra steps required to lose money?
>>
>>389885410
What games are you implying?
>>
File: no.png (449KB, 800x800px) Image search: [Google]
no.png
449KB, 800x800px
>>389885923
I kind of referenced the broad spectrum of all online card games.
Are you fishing for recommendations?
The only "T"CG other than HEX I can think of is MTG online.
Can you trade in the Yugioh one? Never played it.

Beyond that, in the "C"CG Realm there's a boat load of F2P trash, but I'd recommend Shadowverse if you don't want to spend any money, it's the most F2P friendly and is all around better than most games like Hearthstone.

Currently I'm on a Krosmaga kick, waiting for the next patch to see if I want to spend any more money.
>>
>>389886740
I don't know what the fuck you mean by CCG. All I'm looking for is a mildly decent online TCG.
I've played SV before, been a long time. Hasn't the power creep completely fucked it up?
>>
>>389886904
HEX and MTG online is basically the only TCG (trading card game) there is. Pokemon is kinda affordable but don't know if you can trade. The rest is CCG (collectible card games)
>>
>>389887208
Sorry for the grammar.
>>
File: a card.png (64KB, 169x220px) Image search: [Google]
a card.png
64KB, 169x220px
>>389886904
TCG = "Trading" Card Game
CCG = "Collectable" Card Game
(it means no trading)

>power creep fucked it up
Idunno, doesn't seem worse off to me.
Ask /vg/
>>
>>389887208
True. I'm okay with CCG, I guess. Either way. It's like there is nothing dedicated or long-lasting, maybe it's just me.
>>
File: 12321123.gif (192KB, 800x450px) Image search: [Google]
12321123.gif
192KB, 800x450px
Only 2 TCGs worth playing are HEX and MTGO, and the only thing that's not working is the population, I hope it gets a boost whenever they introduce tablets, also cheaper decks will help it. MTGO is just too expensive, except maybe for standard.
Krosmaga is imo the only CCG worth playing, specially with the patch coming tomorrow.
No other CCG is nerfing 15 cards and buffing other 35 to get correct balancing. I only have respect for Ankama.
>>
>>389883494

this game was such a huge disappointment, they promised the coolest F2P MTG clone...

except it came several year later after it was supposed to
and it didn't have any of the promised feature
and it wasn't really F2P
>>
File: MTG_Arena_04.jpg (419KB, 1920x1080px) Image search: [Google]
MTG_Arena_04.jpg
419KB, 1920x1080px
>>389888548
reminder that mtg is making their own f2p digital game
this time with actual magic rules unlike Duels
Thread posts: 12
Thread images: 6

[Boards: 3 / a / aco / adv / an / asp / b / bant / biz / c / can / cgl / ck / cm / co / cock / d / diy / e / fa / fap / fit / fitlit / g / gd / gif / h / hc / his / hm / hr / i / ic / int / jp / k / lgbt / lit / m / mlp / mlpol / mo / mtv / mu / n / news / o / out / outsoc / p / po / pol / qa / qst / r / r9k / s / s4s / sci / soc / sp / spa / t / tg / toy / trash / trv / tv / u / v / vg / vint / vip / vp / vr / w / wg / wsg / wsr / x / y] [Search | Top | Home]

I'm aware that Imgur.com will stop allowing adult images since 15th of May. I'm taking actions to backup as much data as possible.
Read more on this topic here - https://archived.moe/talk/thread/1694/

If you need a post removed click on it's [Report] button and follow the instruction.
DMCA Content Takedown via dmca.com
All images are hosted on imgur.com.
If you like this website please support us by donating with Bitcoins at 16mKtbZiwW52BLkibtCr8jUg2KVUMTxVQ5
All trademarks and copyrights on this page are owned by their respective parties.
Images uploaded are the responsibility of the Poster. Comments are owned by the Poster.
This is a 4chan archive - all of the content originated from that site.
This means that RandomArchive shows their content, archived.
If you need information for a Poster - contact them.